Watamote 163

World Three finally translated, going to dump

Attached: watamote_c163_001.png (868x1236, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1566471639/0-
find.2ch.sc/?STR=�������e�Ȃ��̂͂ǂ��l���Ă����O�炪����&TYPE=TITLE&COUNT=50&ENCODING=SJIS
twitter.com/MrFrankSeven/status/1158458496708308992
twitter.com/kasodeyo/status/1164501853922451461
strawpoll.me/18531867
strawpoll.me/18532056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: watamote_c163_002.png (868x1236, 240K)

Attached: watamote_c163_003.png (868x1236, 193K)

Attached: watamote_c163_004.png (868x1236, 206K)

I love Minami!

Attached: YouAreMySunshineMyOnlySunshine.jpg (640x617, 235K)

Attached: watamote_c163_005.png (868x1236, 190K)

Attached: watamote_c163_006.png (868x1236, 198K)

Attached: watamote_c163_007.png (868x1236, 226K)

Attached: watamote_c163_008.png (868x1236, 221K)

I love Yuri's flat denials.

Attached: watamote_c163_009.png (868x1236, 200K)

Attached: watamote_c163_010.png (868x1236, 189K)

I love that Yuri ghosted dudes that tried to ask her out because she's so much of a fucking social autist that she doesn't realise what they were doing.

Attached: YuriAutism.png (700x1200, 400K)

Attached: watamote_c163_011.png (868x1236, 216K)

Mako is a SLUT.

Attached: watamote_c163_012.png (868x1236, 427K)

Attached: watamote_c163_013.png (868x1236, 258K)

very different from Goggled. I wonder what's the most accurate

How did Minami become the best character? She's so cute and relatable.
And hot.

Attached: 1558986372898.png (754x969, 693K)

Okay, Nico, buddy, you can't make her a Gyaru. She'd be too OP.

Attached: watagyaruasuka1.jpg (2200x1500, 199K)

Attached: watamote_c163_014.png (868x1236, 173K)

Attached: watamote_c163_015.png (868x1236, 215K)

She's like a rabid puppy. I want to put her down.

Who doesn't? Losers that's who!

Attached: basedminami.png (464x348, 34K)

gen·u·flect
/ˈjenyəˌflekt/
Lower one's body briefly by bending one knee to the ground, typically in worship or as a sign of respect.

Or, you now, groveling, very weird word choice.

That's all for this chapter, thanks W3, I guess.

Attached: watamote_c163_016.png (868x1236, 226K)

She knows, she just couldn't give less of a shit about them. Except notably Tomoki whom she actively reached out for and is Tomoki's most normal interaction with any girl seen so far.

Attached: 65516067_p0.png (960x1200, 576K)

>Tomoko's definition of popular still includes dating boys
I knew Nico never turned their back on us true Watamote fans. This talk of boyfriends was a great preclude for the things to come.

Why is she such a piece of garbage?

Attached: 9109291.gif (640x360, 2.82M)

moteru means moteru, dumbass

look at these dorks, look at them!

>sweaty day laborer
Mexican Tomoko

The word that gets translated as "popular" very specifically means "popular" in the sense that her brother or the kouhai are. That's why she never shut up about guys in the early chapters.

>100% on the perv test
>had a boyfriend
She's the secret final boss.

There's also the typical shoujo "bubble of intimacy" when she grabs his sleeve, whatever that means in context. Probably the most she's ever done with a boy, given how she bragged about it later to Nemo (with unintended innuendo).

Attached: watamote_c123_005.png (870x1236, 185K)

Who's this guy again?

Thanks W3.

Tomoko seems a bit disappointed that she's probably not going to be going out with guys over the summer. But at least she's grown enough to realise that it's not the end of the world and she can still enjoy her vacation with her friends. Speaking of which, I demand Nico give us at least one Tomoko, Yuri and Nemo solo chapter over summer break or there will be HELL to pay!!!

>Only perverts score high on this test.
>100 for Mako

umbrella dude, later fake boyfriend dude

>Akari
>Yoshida
>Yuri
Poor Komi, so many better girls are lining up for Tomoki's dick.

We all know how this is going to go later.

Attached: 70478570_p3_censored.jpg (1254x885, 138K)

I ship him with Fang

Attached: Hatsushiba.png (161x257, 11K)

Because she's the worst. Sachi is a good girl after all.

I'm rooting for Yuri-chan and Kii-chan meeting and doing something together with Tomoko, personally. They were brought up together at the beginning of the chapter, after all, and Yuri seemed interested in Tomoko's little sister at the end.

Plus, it'd be kind of funny to see the two people most possessive of Tomoko squabble, and what they each bring up about her to prove their superiority.

Minami is the cutest. Only literal faggots who can't appreciate her greatness want her to be "redeemed"

he's a good lad, don't do this to him

Reminder that Mako has had at least one penis in her hand and possibly in her mouth.

Could Kii-chan even handle Yuri's raw unfiltered autism now that she's sealed her yandere powers and become a normal girl?

>sealed
Don't be foolish. She is just lying in wait for her prey.

Attached: 1566451620553.jpg (750x502, 86K)

It'll be funny when he starts dating Sachi and the two of them are caught by Fang in the equipment fuck room.

Mako is so easy when her boyfriend asked her if he should get a job over summer, she sucked him off.

Does she ever get less autistic or is she static for 100+ chapters

Read it and find out

Attached: 67386449_p0.jpg (1024x638, 220K)

>people are still confused about Moteru when this comes up every fucking thread.

To be fair, Yoshida's particular brand of crazy is at least not the slobbering fanaticism of Kotomi or Akari (well, how Tomoko made her look to him, anyway).

Watamote? more like WataNormalfagote

It looks like the bubble is just Komi's POV, since she's the only one making a big deal out of it.

He got us there motebros

Like mario?
She want to fuck mario?

He seems chill enough that he'd be a good match for her.

Mako is so easy that when a boy says he's trying to get ahead her mouth opens on instinct.

Attached: a22.jpg (640x414, 23K)

why did yuri-chan reject me bros what the fuck i thought this was my big chance

Honestly where is this manga going? Does tomoko get a boyfriend now?

Takes Minami a moment to recognize her. Being a faceless person is suffering.

error 404: heterosexuality not found

That fat piggu otaku is not worthy of Minami.

Truer words have never been spoken. Sadly some people can not comprehend it's the flaws that make things beautiful.

Attached: D9hCunlU8AE3oBW.jpg (2153x3104, 410K)

Well, Yuri actually hasn't been spilling much lately either. So who knows.

No idea what you're saying there.

>Yuri hasn't been spilling spaghetti lately
>Kii-chan hasn't yandered in a while
Dear God! These two cannot meet. For the fate of the world.

Ironic hate for a character is not a new thing around here

Attached: Komi-shit.jpg (591x585, 47K)

>Ironic hate
wot

There is nothing ironic about my hate for Komisomething. She only evoques feelings of disgust and second-hand embarrasment in my chest.

I saw that line had been discussed by japs as well. Feels like it has more to its literal meaning. Judging by the context that Minami helped her out in that situation, Sachi probably has a mixed feeling toward her.

It'd make sense to show the Komi panel immediately afterwards, then, or at least show the shoujo bubble in the Komi overreaction panel. Instead, the next panel is Yuri's internal monologue about how she has no idea how to talk to/is shy around boys, which should inform how we view the panel immediately before it.

>calling a wholesome girl like Yoshida a slut
Deserves all the hate desu

Attached: KomiShitWorstGirl.png (796x413, 294K)

>Tan Asuka

Just when I thought she couldn't get better.

Attached: ECqJ3ICU4AAcP3E.jpg (1213x1632, 143K)

That's exactly why they should meet. To destroy the current WataMote world, so a new one will be reborn from the ashes.

deserves to be bullied

Sure he is. Having a quiet chill dude to listen to all her mean gossip without judging her or throwing it back at her.

Plus, he'd probably prefer stay at home dates, which works for her since she's never going to want to show her face in public after this school years over.

why does tomoko think yuri is a pervert again?

You said it, not me.

She's not a pervert! She just reads ecchi for the art!

Yuri is a ______

Attached: ECjC-bsUwAAVG5h.jpg large.jpg (1014x969, 82K)

Yoshida is too pure to handle the raw sexual energy of Tomoki.
He doesn't even realize the consequence of Tomoko unloading all her bullshit on him every night for 2 years.

Kotomi is right to gatekeep for him.

Minami is just sticking to her guns. Better to be alone than socialize with losers

2chan:
わたモテスレ
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0

2chan Archive:
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1

5ch:
【谷川ニコ】私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い! 喪510
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1566471639/0-

5ch Archive:
find.2ch.sc/?STR=�������e�Ȃ��̂͂ǂ��l���Ă����O�炪����&TYPE=TITLE&COUNT=50&ENCODING=SJIS

She reads ecchi mangas and insist that it's for the plots. I actually beleive Yuri's autism. Tomoko's mind is just twisted.

Attached: watachillmoment.jpg (1200x848, 106K)

bout to stick that spear up my ass

>your first what
So pure. She's only pretending but still.

Attached: 1563030634324.jpg (850x845, 140K)

Not about hate. You don't see people wishing Komi to change, that's the difference. I've seen people's comments on how they want Minami to change, get redeemed and befriend Tomoko or something in 3 languages. Why the fuck do people want a perfectly fine character to be ruined.

Attached: D46rvSIU0AAiDfL.jpg (1088x1514, 206K)

is she blushing for being in the spotlight or does she think the others think shes a pervert?

More believable than for straight up hentai, anyways.

I loved the chapter, The old tomoko would try to lie to make her look more interesting just with that guy that time

Teenage pregnancy!
With Minami!

And he's a guy who would try to change her.
Unlike Pineapple, or Mako, or any of those other girls.

He'd just lend an ear, and say just enough to let her know he's still listening while he draws.

wouldn't try to change her.

I'm posting half asleep again.

Probably the latter. Yoshida (innocently) asking her if she did so well because it's her favorite subject probably doesn't help.

Looks like Tomoko's judgement was spot on when it came to her and Yuri way back when, though I have no idea how.

Attached: watamote_c084_003.png (870x1236, 169K)

>17 years "pretending" to be autist
A-user I...

I loved how minami look so lonely in the room, even her friend notices and reconizes that, that what she gets for be too annoying

>look at that shes eating alone
do people actually make fun of others for eating alone? I ate alone alot of times in college, I have friends its just that there schedules dont mix with mine

Attached: 1566082684461.png (1280x720, 474K)

Pervert. It was basically a sex test. Mako is embarrassed to be outed as a sex crazed cock diva

Yes

Like they all decide as a group to each get pregnant in high school?

Minami is probably desperate enough to join a weird group like that at this point.

Well she was half right at least.

Based Nico

Attached: IMG_20190823_182903.jpg (768x768, 83K)

I am scared, the summer has come, middle of thirh year and i dont want this to finish. Soo sad, kawari is too sad.:(

Tan-igawa, you mean.

If we had to go through all the girls Tomoki has interacted with and ranked them, Yoshida would be middle of the pack.

Komi is in the non-incest forefront due to him actively inquiring about her on multiple occasions, though he dislikes dealing with her directly if possible. The cafeteria incident didn't kill his interest in who the fuck she is completely, but I guess you could only fall so much after being caught in his bed unannounced.

Yuri would be next solely due to the fact she hasn't left a bad impression on him, an accomplishment for a watamote girl.

Itou would have been in front since she seemed normal on the outset and even helped him get out of the cafeteria incident, but her splurging out on her Komi autism kinda soured it a bit. Still not bad, just not great.

Yoshida never really left a good impression on him, with her going between annoying at best and dangerous delinquent at worst in his mind. He has the same bias and stereotypes his sister does/did of her which isn't that good. The cafeteria incident didn't do their relationship any favors, but we've yet to see any movement afterwards so who knows.

Akari probably had the best chance of getting close to Tomoki, being in his year and class for maximum interaction potential, but the dick sister incident hurt her chances. The post-cafeteria splurging by Sayaka not only nuked Akari ever getting in his good light, but also damaged his social life so much he's become a loner outside his club activities. Nice job Sayaka.

Yuu is an unknown, they know each other exist but have never interacted in canon. Probably cordial to "oh yeah you exist".

He doesn't like interacting for too long with Kii and finds her kinda strange, which is understandable.

Tomoki is obviously tsundere for his sister, but he isn't a perverted siscon so it's unlikely unless Tomoko's social life goes completely to shit and he's her only social interaction again.

Attached: DsnhnBdU4AAkTCN.jpg (1300x1231, 330K)

So Nalgatoro?

Attached: 20190823_221144.png (365x405, 97K)

Yuri got a higher grade than Tomoko did (86 compared to 84), so there's that.

What is genuflect?

This chapter has everything. Katou tanned, lonely minami, emoji, MAKO pervert, tomoko's boyfriend, and SEX un the school. Tomoko look at that XD.

>Tanned Tomoko
Based Radiohead

Attached: 1.jpg (327x300, 27K)

After what Yuri did to her at the internet cafe, it's no suprise why Tomoko thinks that.

Attached: 1566617588017.jpg (730x414, 138K)

The title of manga suits minami well now

The fuck is this shit?! Minami is bad!? I had a long discussion with some Yea Forumsnon last year and he told me, he TOLD ME that since we don't know EVERYTHING about Minami then we don't know NOTHING and it would be boring for her just to be mean, so she was NOT really mean.

Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1482534084993.jpg (900x802, 102K)

is it mako time ? i think its mako time
1, 2, 3

Tanned Tomoko is cute! Cute!

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Mako (yes, THE Mako from Makocchi Seikan Esthe) getting confirmed as Yoshida's Wife! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Romance Arc when Mako walks into Yoshida's virginity!

Attached: MakoSmug.jpg (1098x1400, 135K)

Fang is absolutely adorable when facing abandonment and self-esteem issues, it's cute as hell.

Attached: 65310391_p0.jpg (717x542, 164K)

thanks for coming guys

Yuri only talked to him once I dont get why people are shipping them. Yoshida or Komi would make more sense since they have actual moments together.

Minami is the reason I keep reading this manga, after disney arc. For chapters without her I just speed read through them.

Attached: 1510830063545.jpg (512x512, 56K)

Yoshida has 2 things going for her that weren't mentioned here.

This first is that she's the only girl Tomoko has approved for her brother. Tomoko's ability to read people fairly well adds weight to this judgment.

The second is they share a mutual... grievance with the attention Tomoko gives them. Both of which started out with fairly violent reactions, but have mellowed out since then.

That being said, I agree that Kotomi has the best chance still, and Minami has the potential to be a wild card in the future.

yuri seems unsatisfied, she should do it again

Attached: smell.jpg (1075x1518, 678K)

It's time for the chief sex god of Haramaku to spread her teachings.

Attached: 76408453_p9.jpg (768x768, 154K)

based ucch as always

I wonder why Tomoko's mind went to Yuri-chan and Kii-chan specifically when she thought of people she knew tanning. They're not exactly two people you'd usually lump together like that, so I kind of wonder if this is Nico Tanigawa setting us up for something happening between them on down the road.

This thread was great before you showed up again. Can you keep your shitposting to a minimal?

The difference is that those actual moments with those two are annoying to terrible from his perspective, while Yuri's was short but normal.

>inb4 Katou steals him just like she did with tomoko

Except she brags right in this chapter that she's "quite well-liked by the guys."

Learn what Moteru means already!

post it, post the king crimson copypasta

Attached: I can stalk you without getting any closer.png (808x652, 394K)

Sex with boys that is

Stop complaining about on topic discussions, troll-kun

Attached: 1566613834421.png (279x355, 96K)

based yoshimako chad yet again

wakey wakey hetfags

Attached: mako CUCKED.png (1075x1518, 364K)

>shipping
>on topic
Contribute you homo

What is tomoko looking at, Yea Forums ?

Attached: Nemoko.jpg (478x642, 41K)

Her backlog of anime.

what is written on her bra ?

Attached: 68573519_p0.png (800x1067, 845K)

Video of Minami getting railed by 5 guys

I already have. Far more than you in fact. The YoshiMako Illuminati is more powerful than you even realize.

Attached: 76395280_p1.jpg (600x600, 284K)

theres too many characters in this comic i cant keep up -.-

Nemo would be more disturbed if Tomoko was reading hentai manga. So Tomoko is probably trying to read the lastest "Chainsaw Man" chapter, but Chuuni supreme decided to tease her.

What current anime would she watch ?

Attached: nemoko2.jpg (680x588, 73K)

>Far more than you in fact.
Doubt

You're weak, user.

Attached: DsQ2kCzU0AANQVB.jpg (1200x1200, 411K)

High school maybe since the circles are close. In college, no. People worry about their own shit more to give a damn about others.

Historically she's liked shonenshit right? probably dr stone and vinland saga just to be able to say she saw the adaption

No matter how insane Ucchi may be
No matter how autistic Yuri can be
No matter how gay Nemoto is

they can't defeat a God

Attached: The Strongest Lesbian.jpg (460x666, 74K)

You got Nemo and Ucchi mixed up

Depends whether Tomoko finds crazy interesting, though I doubt it given what he deals with at home on a daily basis.

Attached: Packnleave.jpg (444x297, 59K)

Kii needs to gangbang tomoko together with asuka and ucchi

Attached: furry.jpg (402x321, 21K)

She just finished watching persona 5 animation.

Nice callback

Attached: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! v02 (2014) (Digital (1100x1650, 458K)

Mako stop cucking fang

Attached: punch mako.jpg (347x383, 23K)

Tomoko's intuition is something to consider since it is often times oddly trueish, but it's hard to say how much was troll and how much was her internal pervert competition she has going on with Tomoki regarding Yoshida. I guess we'll see how it pans out if and when Yoshida learns their relation.

If there was a club of people who have had bad initial relations with Tomoko, 3/4 of the cast would be in it. It could be something they could bond over once Yoshida learns he's her brother, but so could Komi or nearly everyone else in the cast.
>Minami has the potential to be a wild card in the future.
That's the true route. We've only been discussing second place girls since Fang has the Tomokibowl locked down.

Attached: tomokowinningyoshida.png (419x401, 19K)

biggest perverts in the class

has mako already had sex?

How long until Tomoki completely loses all his chances to fuck kotomi because of the trumpet chad also known as Itou ?

Attached: itou.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

Keep doubting

Attached: 75408305_p0.jpg (576x954, 259K)

2chan's impression of Yuri's relationship to Tomoko.

Attached: 1566614279656.png (841x491, 293K)

Attached: Do you have any tampons itou.jpg (280x297, 23K)

I still want to cum inside her trumpet and then watch her play it unknowingly

Is anyone else waiting for Yuu and Asuka to meet? I want to see Asuka have an existential breakdown at how while she may be as cute as Yuu she can never be molesting bait like her.

DUDE I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME TO CLEAN A TRUMPET

Attached: itou's wife.jpg (502x645, 42K)

Why didnt the author just used the word dogeza ? Pretty sure people that read manga would understand

Komi's panties keep dropping. How does Itou do it?

Attached: 74452290.jpg (1214x6876, 1.45M)

So on the Tomoko pervert scale it's Asuka =
ourguy = Mako = Komi-something > Emoji 2 > Yuri > Tomoko > Nemo

Attached: 1541040436234.png (747x521, 307K)

Yuri is somewhat similar to Yoshida in that regard, as at least Tomoko doesn't explicitly disapprove of the idea, unlike Komi or Akari. She also has an understated reaction to Yuri saying "I even *touched* him", which she would have snapped at either of the other two for. She also seems to be closer to Yuri than she is to Yoshida, so I can't imagine she's be open to the one getting with him and not the other, even if she hasn't actually said so as of yet.

i miss Yuu, would be cool if she came back and ended up being the one to become tomoko's girlfriend

Attached: HUUUUUUUUG.jpg (470x652, 27K)

first she takes the trumpet
then she takes the panties

Attached: Itou agains't a wall.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

With Yoshida at the very bottom, right below Akane.

2chan is too pure sometimes.

Attached: 1566614397030.jpg (1024x401, 38K)

>yuu and mako are canon nonvirigins

whos next to lose to the dick

You underestimate the power and nativity of the four purity gods of Haramaku

Attached: 1566456224987.jpg (592x613, 237K)

The impression I get is that Fang's friends are basically just normal girls who find her badmouthing everyone shitty and annoying and she's getting what she deserves but at the same time she's loyal and good to them so they can't totally hate her.

>without judging her
Hatsushiba strikes me as the type of guy who'd probably hate someone like Fang. Maybe wouldn't have the guts to call her out (that's for Chadapple) but he'd hate her all the same.

This is the guy dated Mako in the first year

Attached: heyMako.jpg (669x960, 142K)

>How does Itou do it?
HOW!!??

Attached: SMOOCH.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

She seems to be able to read people in terms of what their interests are pretty well. Remember the blizzard chapter she was able to find a book that Asuka wound up liking even though she didn't know her. Or the manga chapter where she was able to find something that Yuri liked without any real prompting.

Why does Yuri smoke so much?

Attached: 1550843565877.jpg (818x900, 56K)

begone shitposting Yoshimakofag

Attached: Warau Itou.jpg (640x924, 145K)

Sorry Tomoki and Tomoko fags, but the real life pick, and subsequently the Yoshida's wife spot is taken by yours truly!

Attached: fang adventures.jpg (867x1120, 387K)

Source?

>1, 2, 3

Eh, if Mako's telling the truth, and he only walked her home and went on one date with her, she's probably still a virgin.

*Fangs

the holy bible

Getting lung cancer with your significant other is romantic, at least according to her audiobooks.

Attached: 70502762_p0.png (4299x6071, 3.45M)

Attached: 2019-08-24 03_36_29-(3) _a_ - Watamote 163 - Anime & Manga - 4chan.png (186x197, 18K)

Reply to

I'd find girls who smoke sexy if it didn't make them smell like shit

YOU FELL FOR IT KOTOMI!!!
DOUBLE CROSS PANTIES ATTACK!!!!

Attached: Itou beams kotomi.jpg (584x782, 89K)

THE DOUBLE CROSS PANTIES ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESS!! BY CROSSING HER FINGERS ON HER FOREHEAD AND FLASHING HER PANTIES SHE CAN ATTACK WHILE KEEPING HER HORNYNESS UP, NO GIRL HAS EVER ESCAPED IT!

Attached: Itou x asuka.jpg (608x850, 408K)

>mfw watamote yurifags shippers have become more obnoxious with their headcanon shippings than your typical shonen shippers

Attached: 1559848664294.png (292x247, 22K)

>shonen shippers

SHE CANT CONTROL IT

Attached: 71011587_p3.png (868x1228, 311K)

>shonen shippers
huh ?

Attached: itou....jpg (1165x1200, 287K)

and when you least expect it...

Attached: Sneaky dyke.png (660x570, 240K)

Come on, user. Everyone knows Yea Forums only reads the most patrician of shoujo that money can buy. So they aren't gonna understand that comment without context.

>shonen shippers

Attached: 71382096_p11.jpg (768x1024, 160K)

Remember when the manga mainly focused on Tomoko?

>Itou, your mission to act as Kotomi's bodyguard Has now come to an end, this is the power of EMOJI CRIMSON

Attached: KING EMOJI.jpg (768x768, 188K)

>-.-
Really? Nobody?

What would you do if Ucchi stared you down like this?

Attached: 1512698392569.png (79x164, 9K)

based radiohead

Attached: summer.png (284x320, 200K)

Sorry Nico

it doesn't change the fact that y'all shippers are cancerous af

>typical shonen shippers

Attached: Itou charging.jpg (842x777, 222K)

I'm not popular, so I became a Ganguro over summer break

Attached: 76418065_p0.png (512x512, 134K)

Talk like an adult, you retarded kid

>y'all

Attached: 1545682550560.png (199x211, 8K)

Ask her if she is hungry.

ok itoufag

And the het shipppers?

YOU UTTER FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMOJI TECHNOLOGY IS THE BEST IN THE WOOORLD!!!

Attached: Futaki.jpg (960x679, 64K)

I don't get it, Uchi. Only Komi seems disgusting to me; no one else compares.

the yurifags have proven to be worse

You heard the man. Tomoki shippers are cancer, we gotta pack it up.

Attached: 73696777_p1.png (500x640, 184K)

Don't tempt fate.

Attached: 61151409_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.22M)

both are equally annoying

What was Nico trying to convey in this scene?

Attached: 1566442238390.jpg (1012x949, 138K)

Yeah, it got pretty stale. You need chemistry between characters to make things interesting; humans aren't meant to be alone forever, or they stagnate.

Shippers deciding to read too much into ever tiny detail as if it were romance, doesn't undermine the fact. It doesn't make the inclusion of new characters bad in and of itself, regardless of how well or how poorly they're currently being used.

It's time for this manga to go into yaoi direction after straight and then yuri period.

Wada is standing next to one of his clients.

But she looks like she needs to feed.

BAKA MONOGA! doitsu no kagaku wa sekai ichi!!!!!

Attached: EMOJI DUO.jpg (900x635, 63K)

Yes, clearly they have the biggest impact on the fanbase, fanart, and manga itself.

Clearly.

Wada is just following ucchi's plans of making every male on the school gay, so ucchi can have tomoko all for herself

Attached: 1566413054389.png (1000x1200, 183K)

Isn't that from french? Genou means knee. Genou flexion I guess.

Fang is for NTR

Attached: BULLY FANG.png (411x97, 16K)

good chapter
after so much yuribait, we finally get some heterosexual talk among tomoko's group of friends and also some fang hate included as bonus

oi kotomi, do you want it with butter or jelly ?

Attached: Itou knife.jpg (640x792, 43K)

Prostration is how it's called in 2chan, so I'm not sure why they did just say that.

she is so happy its lunch time she is crying tears of joy

Yeah, it's nice they're finally shaking things up. Guess Nico heard our complaints about it becoming yuribait after all...

There's only one solution
During the road trip arc, the cast gets abducted and are sent to a deserted island where they will be forced to participate in blood sport. Only one WataMote will survive, who will it be?

Attached: 68338307_p3.jpg (1000x816, 583K)

>who will it be?
is that really a question ?

Attached: ITOU-SAN.jpg (1600x1200, 186K)

Yoshida and Yuri last longest, as Yuri has strong (though clumsy) grip and Yoshida brings bat. Komi and Tomoko are super weak, so they drop out quickly, unless Tomoko can outrun the rest. Pineapple may last awhile, though, as she seems to be good at sports.

Nemo and Katou are mysteries.

Obviously. That is why she is disqualified

Either futaki or itou, maybe yuri

Attached: Futaki is the strongest.jpg (736x1024, 206K)

>futaki or itou
Those two will have their hands tied dealing with a certain someone who wants their oneesan back.

Attached: 69364097_p0.png (1600x2400, 1.11M)

Notice how you failed to mention Ucchi. Her stealth has surpassed all comprehension. She's sure to win.

Attached: D9vSRsoVUAEj5JP.jpg (800x1131, 53K)

what's the point of stealth if you defend tomoko all the time

Last Kii story revealed she's a paper tiger. Futaki vs. Kii would be like Goku vs. Recoome.

Big tits Ucchi is really hot.

Ucchi is only able to use 5% of her hidden power on her current state, after she either gets Accepted/Rejected by tomoko her power will be even higher then futaki/itou

Attached: ucchichad.jpg (757x1200, 107K)

I wouldn't count Kii out quite yet. She was merely hiding her power to scope out her competitors. If she's a paper tiger then there will be several who die from a thousand cuts.

Attached: 71312434_p0.png (770x1717, 529K)

It´s strange that she asked her something like this, it doesn´t seems to be just gossiping so maybe they know Ucchi is gay

Kayo is the last of the Ucchigang to realize Ucchi is gay as hell. She seems to be coming to terms with it in her own way.

Attached: 75527873_p0.png (1000x1253, 1008K)

Kii-chan boutta catch these hands

Attached: Madlad.jpg (640x960, 95K)

If I were lumped with Komi into one group I would be embarassed aswell

The day when [X] GENUFLECT is unknown on Yea Forums.
Oh well.

>komi bad
>MakoFang shipper good

Attached: 1565046644424.png (416x358, 156K)

>has mako already had sex?
they went home together and she got 100% in sex ed. Connect the dots yourself

>[x] Genuflect

You can make 100 friends in the present, but you will never run away from your loner past Tomo, NEVER.

I hope you losers keep fighting forever so could win!

Attached: 74983627_p2.jpg (1447x2047, 390K)

what is this bitch going to do ? piss her pants ? cry ?

Osaka Banchou will return, I swear....

Underestimate the Kibako at your own peril.

Attached: 66963365_p0.jpg (710x579, 291K)

you call rolling a fighting style ?

Attached: Itou swords.jpg (900x900, 193K)

Japan fans are the best

Attached: F9FDB6C4-8ED5-4EBA-AEBE-38D9E74A58A8.jpg (600x800, 62K)

WHY IS THIS SHIT STILL BI-WEEKLY? IT HAS LIKE 10 BILLION SIDE CHARACTERS. IT TAKES A FUCKING YEAR TO GIVE EVERYONE SOME FUCKING SCREEN TIME. IT NEEDS TO BE FUCKING WEEKLY. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, JAPAN.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1474879125240.jpg (686x720, 109K)

That should be more than enough for the likes of you.

Attached: 74917692_p8.jpg (960x1360, 319K)

most western fans dont draw alot of fanart for some reason

Attached: itou x kotomi.jpg (720x960, 115K)

Who is that guy? I don't remember him

First actual almost cringe and we get no exruciating drawn out scenes of forced interaction between these characters
AND no you's
I guess we truly generic sol now
Could have been peak awkward. And a giant throwback if they spent the rest of the chapter in that room

Attached: 1564163493282m.jpg (1024x1004, 91K)

and it should stay that way

Are ya sure you want it to have more English fans?
twitter.com/MrFrankSeven/status/1158458496708308992

Did nico read fang doujin?

Attached: 030.jpg (679x400, 62K)

I was expecting a lot worse.

FOR GODS SAKE OPEN THE SILO DOORS THEY'RE COMING FOR US!

Attached: hl1scream.jpg (800x450, 36K)

I was excited that a situation like this popped up again, and then just like that, it was over.

getting ignored by Yuri-chan!

I think I know the artist, but tweet link please?

You misunderstood. That reply was "You're Tomoko, so specify. Obviously you don't mean something romantic"

Keep in mind that Tomoko frequently pegs other characters wrong, though. Like, nearly every other character she misinterprets and thinks wrongly of.

>Chuuni supreme

Attached: 1272832538139.png (526x524, 304K)

He's a good artist. Also not Western, he's Filipino.

>Tomoko's ability to read people fairly well
Tomoko can't read people for shit

Just because she guessed what some people would enjoy reading doesn't excuse the countless number of times she misjudged others

They are the only people close to Tomoko with long black hair, they look more "Japanese" so she imagined them together

I thought it was the older guy who was nice to her, and the one she lied about being her boyfriend to her cousin. But I thought he had lighter hair. It’s been so long.

Harem manga.

Attached: 1561768298136.jpg (1400x990, 262K)

So how long until Ogino get Ucchi to talk to guys to cure her gays?

Attached: __uchi_emiri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_meis_terameisu__c1ce62 (752x1012, 569K)

Attached: Pvmf8Sb.jpg (1200x750, 206K)

me on the right

Thanks W3

This was exactly what I was thinking. I just reread the previous chapter as well and they used NTR there so I don't see why they had to go for such an overkill of a localization.

It's moments like this that makes me yearn the days when Tomoko's spaghetti dropping moments were much more frequent

Attached: spaghetti chan.png (506x360, 190K)

This is nu-Yea Forums, it's just sad there are barely any gate keepers anymore.

great, I was wondering if W3 were already RIP in pieces

But user, Tomoko is a big girl now. Even if she's not socially adept, she's still mature enough to know how to navigate around human interactions. Do you want to deprive her of her happiness just for your momentary enjoyment?

Attached: 1556400014935.jpg (213x213, 12K)

Attached: IMG_20190824_075950.jpg (1425x2048, 508K)

Attached: IMG_20190824_080103.jpg (1425x2048, 452K)

Attached: IMG_20190824_080108.jpg (1425x2048, 309K)

Pretty good chapter. Glad Nico hasn't abandon Tomoko's boyfriend ambitions. Yuri and Minami were also great in this chapter

Not that user, but when I started reading this manga, Tomoko didn't know how to navigate around human interactions, and seeing it was what made it worth reading.

>speedreading through tomoko, yuri, or ucchi
Fang is a top qt, but c'mon.

Attached: 75723274_p0.jpg (813x1074, 687K)

Who would skip past a cute (and canon) dyke like Ucchi?

Attached: UcchiKayoMiya.png (990x859, 1.01M)

Looking back, Tomoko lying about having this dude as a boyfriend to look cool on front of Kii-chan and having it horribly backfire was probably the single worst thing to happen to her in the entire series. Tomoko was right to get all nervous like that.

Shes gotten a bit less autistic but everyone else around her got worse which makes her look better.

I still don't understand this scene.

Why do earnest mean girls make me feel this way

that chapter was amazing.

>Mako, didn't you have a boyfriend our first year?
>YURI!
So she fucked him right? Peer pressure?

The crazy lesbian participated in socially obligated heterosexuality one time and she's instantly seen as a hetslut by the fanbase.

Attached: 69833870_p5.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Now that Ucchi has noticed Tomoki, it is starting to seem like Tomoki is stealing Tomoko's entire harem away from her.

Kii-chan is cute

Good find twitter.
twitter.com/kasodeyo/status/1164501853922451461

On the another note, as i went through the manga again to find which chapter this couple was in and found out that Mike's boyfriend had been eaten her terrible cooking for a year thanks to Tomoko.

So you think that Tomoki will be able to unscramble Ucchi's brain and turn her back into her old heterosexual self?

Attached: 1561293545731.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Which chapter?

Mako is still a virgin. She's just VERY interested in doing it after all these years of abstinence, so she eads all about it.

What was that manga/hentai again, with the girl telling her friend that "losing your virginity hurts"? Mako is making the same face as her.

>Outing yourself as someone who doesn't check the Raws threads.

Ouch. aren't you glad this board is anonymous.

This sounds like denial. And the crazy lesbo part has always been a joke that no one told seriously because Tomoko usually has a terrible read on people, especially early on.

/u/fag in full damage control

Attached: Makocchi.jpg (848x1199, 57K)

She didn't want to say that she got wet as fuck over that, so she lied and said her period started, even though that's probably a worse thing to say out loud in the middle of the classroom.

Tomoko's reads are often eerily accurate, I wouldn't dismiss them completely

Wrong.

How are you today Yea Forums?

Attached: 1566577786874.png (1240x1754, 749K)

Mako would be the nicest girl in this manga to have sex with. Tomoko would just get nervous and spill spaghetti, making it impossible for you to actually get it in. Yuri would crush your dick with her tard strength. Yoshida would get angry at you when you ask her if she even knows what do to. Nemo would tease you nonstop during sex. Other than Mako, Akane would be the only other girl for sex but I don't want to lewd a cute pineapple.

That was the whole point of the joke about Minami having lunch with her. The anticipation of Minami's reaction to what you knew would be terrible cooking.

Minami came in on parent having sex.

wow watamote is such z loser she should be more like kirito from SOA

I'm good and heterosexual like my wife Mako.

Which Kirito? Boy damaged from social isolation to the point of being nearly suicidal, or shounen wish fulfillment?

im sure yoshida and mako are good moms

Attached: minami.jpg (382x402, 39K)

Is Kii identifying Komi as the biggest obstacle here?
How did she know?

Attached: 31b57f7399d76415f12cf60ec578008c[2].jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

bruh
you so krank
you need to watch more youtubers

Forget it. Tomoki ain't got shit on Tomoko.

Attached: 1552226616443.gif (600x652, 977K)

Well he's a good artist even if he doesn't realize that Wada is for dressing up like a cute girl to pleasure unsuspecting (and suspecting) older men.

the glasses give it away

How powerful is Nemo Rosada (Chuuni Suprema)?

Then 85

Predict the next couple that is going to get teased

Hard Mode: No AsukaMoko and UcchiMoko because thats obvious

Attached: yoshimako.jpg (1536x2048, 336K)

She is very weak and submissive.

Attached: 013[2].jpg (1075x1518, 529K)

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: kiko.jpg (1121x1617, 327K)

as if normal nemo wasn't even more submissive

Attached: Scarf.jpg (850x1207, 170K)

The dick pics in class was worse imo. She never saw this guy again until now, but everyone in her class knows she was looking at dicks.

Shizuku x Tomoko has been flying under the radar but has been growing in power.
Look how chad this chick is, she can't be stopped.

Attached: watamote_c162_006[1].png (868x1236, 200K)

Top on the streets, bottom in the sheets.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_and_nemoto_hina_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_mm_ (850x1217, 125K)

>YoshiMako
>going to get teased
Kek. Every thread with your delusions.

Arthur fist meme

Long story short- I’m not gay but recently have found myself thinking about Yuri/Kuro while masturbating.

Again- I am NOT gay. I’ve never had a homosexual experience in my life.

It’s something to do with them being stupid retards. Almost mojyo figure. I like the idea of them being able to dominate me and me feeling helpless.

I fantasise about walking into school and seeing Kuro at her desk, telling ucchi to leave us alone in private. She has this look of “not this again..” on her face. As she walks by me, I catch her quickly glancing at me from top to bottom, almost as if she feels sorry for what’s about to happen to me.

I nervously ask Kuro:“Kuro, You wanted to see me?” And just as I finish speaking I loose grip of the documents in my hands and drop them everywhere. I get really embarresed and start frantically picking up the documents - but something grabs me by the wrist.. I look up.. it’s my future wife. “Don’t you worry about that mess, I’ll have Asuka take care of that. Are you a Pepsi or Coca-Cola girl? “Oh Kuro, I never drink on the school!” I reply. “Nonsense! Today calls for a celebration, my friend!”. Kuro seems delighted with how his meeting with Yuri went at her house. As I follow Kuro to her desk, she pulls out Spaghetti out of her drawer and looks at me “We always have one of these around.. for special occasions.” I nervously lick my lips but then out of nowhere, I feel someone wrap an extension cord around my neck and start choking me - I almost pass out before they stop and I fall to the floor. I look up to find that it’s Yuri completely naked and covered in water. Kuro casually starts unbuttoning her coat and hanging it on her Chair. At this point, Yuri is sticking her fingers inside my pussy, spitting and laughing while Kuro pulls me by my hair and makes me start choking on her futacock. I start screaming with my mouth covered in MojyoJuice...

again i am NOT GAY, is this normal ? - Hina Nemoto

Attached: Nemohug.png (573x800, 220K)

Now I need some intense art of the Four Gods

it is not gay if you have sex while using tomoko's voice, its just voice-acting practice

Attached: yuri2.png (900x1377, 344K)

What?

Attached: 3cjjflqe6ddy[1].jpg (501x496, 42K)

BITCH I PLAYED THE TRUMPET I KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES. I WANT TO WATCH HER CLEAN IT.

Attached: 7665.png (177x276, 46K)

>fell/a/s, is it gay to want to get raped by a person of the same gender as you ?
sounds straight to me

Attached: Nemoko.jpg (960x1359, 500K)

Imagine how powerful Kouhai would be if she actually knew what she was doing.

Oh, she knows.

Attached: __hirasawa_shizuku_kuroki_tomoko_nemoto_hina_and_tamura_yuri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo (850x1222, 249K)

Peer pressure? She stopped seeing him because his pitiful freshman cock couldn't satisfy her volcanic lust. Mako dreams of going overseas to stretch herself out on huge western hogs

tukemonoaaa

has MakoChad fucked every single girl in school ? ( except for tomoko of course )

Attached: YuriMako.jpg (1536x2046, 445K)

>dates boys but not girls
>is platonic friends with Yoshida
I don't think that Mako has fucked any girl in her life, let alone a plurality of her female cohort.

Attached: 1559923760852.png (233x354, 34K)

>platonic friends with yoshida
sweet innocence...

based nico, hopefully he makes yurinemo real next

Attached: Sandwiches.jpg (1254x1771, 735K)

Mako swore off het after one date. She confirmed her love for gal pals as boys just don't make her heart go dokidoki. She now works behind the scenes making other girls gal pals like SachiMinami and YuriMoko. She works with Wada to keep the boys occupied.

Attached: DxxG_rSUwAEug36.jpg (1759x2048, 393K)

Attached: 1566170398076.jpg (1073x1077, 125K)

Wasn't saying she doesn't. Just saying, it's surprising she was right about "those two".

>Mako is such a good friend that she gave minami a girlfriend knowing that minami is a fucking asshole
best timeline

Sachi has to take very good care of her wife until she stops being a bitch, how will she do it ?

Attached: 1566559287797.png (344x135, 13K)

Regular positive reinforcement until she's fully trained for civil society, not rewarding her bad habits like Mako did.

Attached: 75073689_p6.png (600x800, 435K)

Not much, what about you?

I guess you would care about eating alone if you are forced loner and have problem with your social surroundings. If you don't have social issues or you just want to be alone then you won't give a single fuck.

FUCK MINAMI CAUGHT THE FACELESS LESBIAN VIRUS

Don't worry, we'll see Tomoko and other girls in college. There is no way Tanigawa Nico just ends their only ongoing and pretty popular manga.

This! Was really fun and dynamic chapter. Based Tanigawa Nico!

>as boys just don't make her heart go dokidoki
Citation needed. That's your unconfirmed speculation yuribro

No, please! I don't want to remember this! It's just painful.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! ain't today such a beautiful day to look at bike dykes ?

Attached: Mako time.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

>Yoshida congratulates Mako for getting full marks in the health and fitness exam
>Mako is embarrassed and thinks she's been outed as a pervert
>Yoshida thinks Mako just likes that subject and doesn't get the sex connotations because she's so fucking wholesome
Do you even know how to read? Or do you just prefer looking at pictures? Yoshida has been known to do stuff like this and that's the joke.

Attached: YoshidaInnocentNoMore.png (869x1236, 172K)

Mako can't go around playing with peoples hearts!

Attached: Makofang.png (2191x3019, 1.59M)

This. That seems to be what most readers thought. I think these shipperfags are just doing it on purpose because they can't normally be this stupid

Tomoko wouldn't watch Moon! dass! cry! that's more of a Nemo thing. Tomoko's thing is likely garbage like Arifureta or Danmachi.

Sachi is going to get with Akane. Minami is going to be the kid they argue over with Akane being the strict parent and Sachi being more lenient.

fang has 4 moms

What about Asuka? But, maybe she isn't interested in boys anyway.

Who is more likely to end up with tomoko Yea Forums ?
strawpoll.me/18531867

Attached: Possibilities.jpg (850x591, 169K)

Judging from this chapter, a boy.

Attached: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA.gif (220x266, 203K)

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

/u/fags BTFO

Attached: ECkmXQSU0AI6sp3_TL.png (1600x2300, 1.86M)

Umbrella guy came back to put the dokidoki back in Tomoko's heart. When those boyfriend applications come in we're going to see lot of good candidates...and a picture of Ucchi with a moustache, I mean, Ucchisuke the new totally male transfer student.
Then you should stop doing it.

Attached: ECuuTQ2U0AEO1dG_TL.png (1600x2300, 623K)

>Akane
>Sachi
>Mako
>???

what the fuck happened to this manga. i stopped reading it like a few years ago and i need to catch up. Who the fuck are all these new girls. what the fuck? Dont tell me watamote turned into a fucking harem series.

The lack of translation ot the SFXs is tickling my autism though

Attached: ECuuTQ2UcAAWgoP_TL.png (1600x2300, 519K)

i can't belive kuro headpatted nemo before marriage

Attached: nemo.jpg (1387x1172, 149K)

her actual mom

leave

Attached: Ucchi icon.png (430x435, 129K)

you can't rape the willing, asuka

Attached: tanned asuka.jpg (1000x800, 87K)

What if she doesn't have a mom and instead lives with a single father who isn't able to give her attention and one time she said something about another girl and got a laugh and that's why she keeps doing it?

Poor Minami. Thankfully Akane and Sachi will provide the type of balanced parental guidance she needs.

>Dont tell me watamote turned into a fucking harem series.
You're not the first idiot that thought that.

Ok, I'll break it down.
>Yuri: Autistic (like the worst case in the manga, worse than Tomoko) loner
>Yoshida: Cute, wholesome delinquent
>Ucchi: A lesbian, denied her mojo
>Nemo: Initially a closet otaku pretending to be a normal girl. Wants to be a seiyuu, bit of a chuuni
>Komi: Four-eyed pervert that likes Tomoki's dick
>Asuka: Popular girl, knows a lot about sex (a slut in disguise)
>Mako: Yuri's friend, nice girl, friendly to everyone, bit off a pushover
>Akane: Nemo's friend, a good well-meaning person, afraid of lewd things
>Minami: A bitch

hopefully they take care of their daughter, its hard to raise a autistic one

Attached: 1564890861425.png (360x360, 183K)

This is actually some pretty good commentary on the new characte-
>Minami: A bitch
GODDAMMIT, NOT AGAIN! STOP BULLYING FANG!

Attached: FangCrying.jpg (773x960, 326K)

>that Radiohead
I never thought I'd see the day.

TY W3.

Deliquents spin-off when, i want to see more of yoshida's other friends

Attached: yoshimako hug.jpg (666x813, 84K)

I'm on the other side of the fence for this. Sounds are phonetic. Translating them just makes shit confusing.

Translating them to Romanji is fine, but not even worth the effort. just learn Kana

>Nemo
>a bit of a chuuni
She wants to live in a CGDCT anime and tries to act out anime cliches including consciously acting like a tsundere. She's not on the level of Yamai from Joshimuda but "a bit" is understating it.

I want a chapter with Mako hanging with the delinquent gang, trying to act cool and mature to fit in.

Attached: 1556558654965.jpg (542x763, 61K)

strawpoll.me/18532056
VERY IMPORTANT poll to determine the strongest factions within these threads.

>circlejerk shit
go fuck yourself this isn't reddit or discord

Attached: ITOU GUN.jpg (798x540, 121K)

Triangles best girl. Her cuteness is irresistible.

I want more with them and Futaki. Or a nice Futaki centered chapter at all.

Mako could probably fit in way better then yoshida, yoshida is too innocent

Since futaki has shown interests in itou, it would be cool if she joined the komi gang

Attached: Futa.jpg (800x568, 236K)

I would assume because it's supposed to be a reference to a meme. Apparently newfags don't know about that one, though.

I'm more interested in seeing more Futaki, she honestly looks like a really nice girl to hang out with but as far as I know she doesn't really have a group of friends.

The real question is, which family set is better:
-Mako X Yoshida (with Fang as the baby)
-Anna X user (with Yoshida as the baby)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 11.08.39 AM.png (155x399, 92K)

Does Fuutaki watch Kimetsu because the twit of Ninja?

>Yuri seemed interested in Tomoko's little sister at the end.
Yuri is just completely autistic about knowing everything about her friends. Remember how she kept bragging to people about knowing Otouto-kun existed?

i thought this manga was supposed to be about tomoko and her autism. what the fuck is all this and who the fuck are all these other bitches.

tomoko's proto-yuri harem

Afterwards there was an international manhunt for a wild vixen. What she did was unforgivable.

Attached: D9lfixhUYAA99sp.jpg (1075x1518, 267K)

i don't like it. i just want tomoko being autistic and possibly her having a crush on her brother. real autism hour shit. now shes a normie with "friends" what the fuck

mako and yoshida abandoned their daughter, and then she got abducted by faceless girls
yeah ok retard you can stop falseflagging already

Attached: yoshimako beach.jpg (540x735, 128K)

>tomoko's proto-yuri harem
I guess a friendless loser would call this a harem. Especially after all this talk of boyfriends.

falseflagging what the fuck are you talking about you clown

>and possibly her having a crush on her brother.
be more subtle user, that is not how you bait /u/chads

now THIS is how you bait, you should've added a reddit meme aswell for bonus points

It became apparent after the first summer break that keeping Tomoko the way she was would lead to a suicide ending, so Tomoko was put on a character arc to grow out of all that stuff, while other characters were slowly introduced to be sacrifices to each endure one of Tomoko's character flaws and exaggerate the hell out of them.

Fuck off, retard.

I raised her better than that!

i can't belive mako fucked her daugther

Attached: MEAT.jpg (404x347, 34K)

Meanwhile Futaki scored 90. So she is no stranger to sexual themes.

how is this bait, what in the fuck are you talking about. im honestly confused.

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Ignore him. Even on /u/ he claims that everyone that doesn't have exactly the same opinion he has is 'falseflagging'

>you clown
Yea Forums is leaking again

>he actually fell for it
>after it being the most obvious bait ever
oh user i love you so much
she is just a very good student

Well she is an twitch streamer after all. You know how the game goes.

what bait. what kind of delusion is this. what in the fuck is going on right now.

She wants to be a game streamer if she can't get into the e-sports scene, that's different.

Sure thing shitposter-kun.

Attached: Hetfag being a crybaby.png (895x869, 126K)

You seem to be under the illusion that people besides you routinely samefag in these threads. It's ok shitposter.

Attached: ECtE7SrUEAEZVgV.png (800x700, 213K)

user you samefag way more then i do

Attached: Chibi itou.jpg (540x541, 127K)

Attached: ECtE7S5UYAEJ4y_.png (800x700, 300K)

Could you drop this shipperfag drama shit you're obsessed with?

Attached: 3wnmDR.png (329x171, 35K)

>look, i learned how to inspect element

cute! CUTE!!!!

if that fucker agrees to stop falseflagging like this i will never reply to him anymore

Attached: itou3.jpg (746x1199, 81K)

Out of all the characters in this series I'm starting to think Minami was one that actually existed and bullied the author when he was in school and this is his way of getting back.

Would you ?

Attached: 1566413463515.jpg (575x800, 68K)

those posts were me, and im asking you how that is "falseflagging". i truly dont understand what the fuck youre on about. i was asking those questions because all of these girls are new to me as someone who left off watamote a few years ago.

sure faggot

are you normally this delusional or is it specifically in watemote threads. im just some random fag who came into a watemote thread because i haven't read it in a long time and wanted to see what a new chapter was like. im not here as some conspiracy against whoever the fuck you are user. paranoid delusion user.

Attached: yuu.jpg (967x1200, 1.09M)

i guess you just came at a very unfortunate time then user, hetfaganon was falseflagging like crazy when you joined the thread

Go shit up some other thread faggot

who is hetfag user? and how were they falseflagging? have i stumbled upon some watemote Yea Forums in fighting?

You realise that hetfaganon is not one person any more than YoshiMako shipperfag is

INCEST IS WRONG!!

I actually used to do that for a bunch of series in the past. Eventually something just clicked in my head and I felt insulted that a bunch of manga i read were shoving fan service in my face when I wanted to read a story.

Is that mako ?

What is nemo so nervous about ?

Attached: oh.png (1413x828, 590K)

Yuri has bigger dick.

no, its your boyfriend

Attached: 1566416721787.jpg (1056x1199, 143K)

Yes. You're acting as if that somehow disproves what I was saying. That's exactly why she'd want to meet Kii-chan, like she met Tomoki, so she can know more about Tomoko than any of her other friends and brag about it to them (Nemo, specifically). Not everything is yuri ship-bait, user.

A dogeza.

right answer

Itou should just fuck koto desu

i agree with you user, and she should ask Akari to join in aswell

Attached: Itou time.jpg (900x675, 80K)

Please stop corrupting dicky-chan, she was such a pure girl before meeting Koto.

I made a watamote meme!

Attached: onion_reaction_to_tanned_katou.jpg (1000x1000, 301K)

Its too late man, kotomi's fashion sense makes every girl around her wet as a waterfall

Attached: 1565033166101.jpg (675x1125, 453K)

Mako totally had sex already.

You've missed the point entirely. I'm not sure where you're even getting the yuri angle from, maybe you're just paranoid, but a joke about Yuri's weird focus on Tomoko's personal information doesn't imply a meeting with Kii.

hello fellow yurichads, its me your favorite husbando, wada-kun!!!

Attached: fat retard.jpg (675x900, 71K)

If they work together they can defeat her

Damn Tomoko’s racist

Attached: FF717FF4-AF4C-4DED-A94D-F2263605BAA1.jpg (923x1024, 119K)

>inb4 some angry spic cherry picking "white" Mexican girls.

If koto raped itou, would you forgive her?

Attached: Kotosomethingortheother_x_the_one_person_on_Earth_who_can_stand_being_around_her.jpg (2327x1591, 948K)

Tu no sabes nada gringo! Hermano del escudo vendrá a pegarte!

user... you can't rape the willing

Attached: itou.png (1006x894, 745K)

Nothing wrong with Japanese day laborers.

Attached: Afro_attack.jpg (362x275, 19K)

Attached: ECuXYXtU0AAxaNT.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

>Each chapter is better than the previous.
How is this possible?

Nanomachines... Nicomachines?

Yurimachines

Tomokifags BTFO

Sort term memory.

>Triangles
go away

Yuri (both the genre and the character)

Any chapter without Asuka focus is good.

Speaking of which, when was the last chapter we had zero Asuka?

A lot of them aren't even real sounds, they're feelings that people in that culture have just arbitrarily decided would sound a certain way if they made a sound, so writing the sound in romanji doesn't always help a foreign reader understand what the feeling being expressed is. It looks kind of bad but I think the best solution is to leave the kana unchanged and just write what it means in the gutter.

142, the last Kii chapter way back in September last year. She's been in or mentioned in every chapter since.

ucchi deserves the attention alot more then asuka, fuck that bitch trying to steal the mojyo from the queen

Attached: ucchi ending.jpg (643x477, 55K)

Those ones rarely even have a universal english equivalent, and enough of them like ゴゴゴ and ザワザワ are known so well among the community that its basically part of the Jargon

good thread

Attached: Yoshimako scores2.png (700x878, 360K)

based thread

>almost a year of unbroken asuka
Jesus. I like it, but I never expected her to become this prominent of a character.

Agreed, pleasant and fruitful

Attached: 75313923_p0.jpg (600x600, 250K)

Watamote is probably my favorite on-going yuri manga, i will be waiting for the next chapter where we see ucchi kicking Asuka in the fucking face

Attached: ucchi yet again.png (455x253, 23K)

So basically fuck buddies?

Why did Nico make her so cute then?

They must have somewhere they're going with her right? They wouldn't have this much consistent focus on a character for nothing to happen with them

conflict with ucchi, whoever wins gets the mojyo

>Tomoko seems a bit disappointed that she's probably not going to be going out with guys over the summer.

The funny thing is, though, that if she would put a bit effort into that aspect, she would probably be able to do that.

Sorry, but dude deserves better.

>Kotomi has the best chance still

I just can't see how Tomoki's and Kotomi's are compatible with one another. Based on how he's behaved throughout the manga, he probably prefers a more down to earth girl.

Tomoki is known to have shittaste in women, unlike itou

Attached: Itou vs Futaki.jpg (640x885, 216K)

Well, I guess Nico wanted to be inclusive by adding a gay couple in the manga.

Attached: Meh.jpg (300x196, 15K)

>almost the entire main cast are lesbians
>no gay men couple
its not fair nico

So Asuka most likely to win the mojyo and Yuri x Nemo best pairing, seems about right.

Yuri x Nemo is perfection

Well, most girls start having sex around the age of 15 or 16. So that would not be really that strange.

>
>gay couple
>entire cast of lesbians
you faggots are really reaching here