Black Clover

So what's the general consensus on Sekre - and what do you think will be her role in the story moving forward? Do you think the idea of Asta being in exile with her and maybe a few others is likely?

On an unrelated note, what's the current count on tsunderes and tsun-adjacent characters in the manga? How many more do you think Tabata will give us?

Attached: nero pinch.png (570x387, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156680201876
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really hope we ain't calling secre a tsun

Well, I did say "on an unrelated note". I just brought it up because I'm still excited by the novelty of an author who appreciates one of the best archetypes there is.

Thought that said Sekke instead of Sekre

>How many more do you think Tabata will give us?
Infinite amounts. Tsuns are perfect.

Attached: Lefty.png (711x690, 347K)

Sorry noelle but you've been replaced.
Secre is now the permanent girl staying besides asta, noelle will go to the silver eagles while asta goes into hiding and the bulls get dissolved for a while.

Attached: 1566513196608.jpg (1395x2048, 480K)

>how many more tsuns Tabata will give us?
Realistically? For a tsun lover he could give us less than ten more. But for a tsun love myself I hope he will give us a hundred or as many as he could without bloating the cast too much.

Tsuns ftw!

Attached: 1538757670893.jpg (785x567, 122K)

Do you think that Gauche would stop being a tsun to Asta after he saved Marie from the hooded fuckers last chapter?

Reeks of wishful thinking

I like her because she makes my dick hard

That's a perfectly valid reason. She makes my dick hard too.

Nah, Asta will wife Noelle and they'll have frequent dates and threesomes with Secre.

Like some kinda sex maid?

Yeah, but that sounds too submissive. She'd definitely be more dominant.

I like sex maid.

Because of the alliteration?

So we're all in agreement. Secre is for making your dick hard. But Noelle is for marriage?

Yami and Charlotte's child will become tsun too

Attached: Pregonant.jpg (558x765, 228K)

Noelle and Secre both make the dick in my heart hard. But yeah, Noelle is for marriage 100%.

I think that Secre will do something to save Asta. She looked so calm during the whole trial and even was quick to silence Asta when he was about to reveal his five-leaf grimoire.

Undoubtedly she wants to help him - and it does seem like she might have a plan - but do you have any idea what that plan might be? Some special magic? A forgotten bit of evidence? An object or record from the past?

I mean, she was a noble and spent a lot of time with a royal, so she probably knows how some things work inside (assuming they still operate like 500 years ago). It's still hard to say whether she has a plan or not, since her face is always serious.

>Secre: just one question Kira Damnatio.. why is your hair black?

>Genetics, dear, genetics. Just ask my cousin Finesses and my not!half-sibling Lily Aquaria.

>Hmm but the Silvamillion were the true main royal house, care to explain how the Kiras are now it? 'nobles talking in the background about the fishy Kira house' 'I always knew something was suspicious'

>You must haven't known the reasons the Silvamillions are no more and left only two branch houses. What do you think would be the punishments to sinners who made a deal with the devil, girl?

>Devil? you yourself said that does not exist. The one who destroyed the kingdom had the super rare light magic did he not? does this not mean the king Augustus is related to him?

>Who's to say that magic attributes are hereditary? Girl, if you really want to win this case, then why don't you give evidences to support your friend's claims of innocence. And how could I even prove that the devil no longer exists when it is standing right in front of us, holding it's black sword and one of it's evil minions disguised as a harmless child? You've proven that devils existed and now it is the time to punish the three of you. Die, Creatures of Darkness, for the longevity and prosperity of the Clover Kingdom.

>roleplay
>its actually good

>Magic that alters ones appearance is common, it seems nothing will convince you since you have already made up your mind. Sealing Magic: Locked Cube, this will keep them busy and allow us to move, let's go asta

Attached: Secre.jpg (896x1300, 1.06M)

Did we ever get the anime news from the magazine?

>Ah, I see. This is your magic. But if you thougjy that the three of you can escape from Justice, then you're wrong. We'll meet each other again soon, girl.

Nope

For a Tsun thread we have an appalling lack of tsuns here. Post your tsuns.

Attached: 58fc50698d709b5cb21054880baee3e74cdfc29aa999f0a6b6ce7303de26b8c0.jpg (588x746, 34K)

People are sleeping bruv

Attached: 1565766520161.jpg (783x1024, 103K)

I never get tired of this face

Attached: 1566280581234.jpg (824x509, 335K)

Me, too. What a cute tsun.

Also this one. There are dozens of Nolls like this an I love it every time. Does anyone else have a thing for the really expressive, low-detail faces that mangaka put into smaller panels?

Attached: 1566609010577.jpg (386x233, 38K)

Why not wait till Sunday to make the next thread?

I made it almost immediately after the last one because the posting speed wasn't really dying and I had more to talk about. Seeing it now it was probably a bad call but whatever, I'm having fun with the few people who are here.

We need more preggo Charlotte.

Attached: Charly fully japanized.jpg (953x1429, 224K)

how the fuck are there barely any lewds of her, what sort of heathenry is this

Attached: thicc birb.png (130x338, 24K)

>BC
>lewds
Oh no no no look at this dude

There are barely any lewds of anyone in Black Clover. There isn't even much fujoshit, as far as I know.

Attached: IMG_20190713_192038.jpg (1819x1908, 164K)

Attached: 49388316_p3.jpg (750x1000, 321K)

Delet that curse image

fuckin finally, only thing that would make this image better is breasts

Attached: 1531021396972.jpg (1440x1440, 285K)

sex maid

Attached: 1524610829053.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

wtf

Exactly my thoughts, user.

Attached: 1565090733029.png (1440x810, 1.21M)

MODS

Man, that's a bird.

Protect this precious smile.

Attached: c987e17824b5132fe1017f4d93a8619ede3d300749b40f3fa26a2bd1ec54d29a.jpg (720x406, 58K)

Because they will only destroy perfection

Attached: Ruined.png (1610x1493, 354K)

She's another character created for Asta's black (antimagic) dick

Haven't really followed since they killed literally satan but why isn't all of the holy knights coming out to defend asta's position as well as the presence of elves? Is this just idiot ball arc to filler between now and the country wars?

Damnatio must have planned for the other knights to not attend the trial. Remember when Asta and Nero went to the court house because he thought that he was being summoned to be a witness to what happened during the war and when he arrived they immediately hand cupped him and brought him inside as a criminal?Yami, the other captain's and magic knights must have been told the same and are summoned later so when they finally arrives Asta is already dead. I think that Damnatio planned it so nobody would come to Asta's defense and would later send word of aAsta's execution the Bulls and others when he succeeded on executing him.

Attached: images (9).jpg (466x659, 35K)

>executing the hero of the magic knights which makes up the backbone of the kingdom out of the blue without thinking there'll be reprcussions
Yeah start a revolution why don't you, unless that was his keikaku all along to change the regime.

What can they do? The Black Bulls and Yuno might get mad, even rebel, but the other Magic Knights would think more about the good of the kingdom during this time when they are rebuilding and burying their dead. A revolution when most of the magic knights are injured ad some possibly dead,the de with the citizens, could only lead to more deaths and grief. And Asta isn't the only one considered to be a hero of the war. You mustn't forget that there were others who went to the Shadow Palace with him and the general populace considered William as their savior. And we've already seen that Damnatio is scarily smart and cunning so I'm betting that he has more plans in his sleeve if his the people close to Asta rebel. Threatening to execute Marie for Asta to reveal his demon form to the nobles was only a part of his original plan and it already worked. There must be more to him unless since he is the Chairman of the Magic Congress.

Nah, Asta is going to end up losing to Damnatio or at the very least running away. One of the big obstacles to Asta's goal of becoming the magic emperor are the massive class issues in Clover. Those issues stem from the royalty and to a lesser extent the nobles. We know based on Noelle, Mimosa, Fuego, etc. that not all of the royals are bad. In fact it seems like the ones who are descended from Lumiel(the Silvas and the Vermillions) are good people. This means that the nastiness of the royalty probably stems from the same people who decided to genocide the elves 500 years ago(presumably the Kiras).

The Clover saga that lasted for 200 chapters was primarily orchestrated by Wevil, but he also had some help from the evil royals who have so far gotten away with it. This needs to be addressed in some way, especially since the evil royals stole the elves' mana, which means that Noelle and company's success wouldn't be entirely because of their own efforts, due to them benefiting from all the stolen mana. This would reflect badly on Noelle even though she was not actually involved in the genocide in any way, so I doubt Tabata would do something like that with the main heroine.

Instead all the nasty stuff is going to be the work of the Kiras, but in order for that to happen they need to be built up a bit first. This means that Asta can't actually defeat Damnatio now, either in combat or verbally/morally. Instead he's going to be humiliated and forced to flee. This will allow the story to move on to the other kingdoms while the Kiras solidify their rule over Clover, so that they will be waiting as the big antagonists later on when the other kingdoms have been visited. All of that might also be related to some more devil stuff to make everything part of a larger conflict through Wevil and potentially Amvil as well.

What we're seeing here is not just a mini-arc that cleans up the fallout from the elf arc, but actually the foundation of the next big saga.

Why would you post this? To make my eyes bleed?

Yeah. "Sex Maid Secre". Alliteration.

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156680201876

Sadly I can't read Nippon.

bump

Attached: 1559648894239.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

I can't wait to see Fueggy in anime again.

Attached: 1535735786006.png (387x479, 265K)

That face is just so decidedly un-Asta.

I don't remember all this from the game

>shonenjumpplus.com/episode/10834108156680201876
>the ad for soul binder in ms2

Attached: mrstabata.jpg (817x927, 81K)

Nice

>5 chapters has passed. 133 more to go
We're getting stronger, bros

Attached: Isleep.jpg (2048x2048, 932K)

Stop that.

What the fuck is this?

This is a fast paced BATTLE shounen this is why the plot is going to go the course of the most action which in this case is a rebellion. The impending invasions and civil unrest just raises the stakes.

Fuck off. That would give her literally no chance for character development and there's no reason for her to go into a coma.

Be realistic. A rebellion or revolution at this period of time would only lead to more civilian deaths and would just give the Diamond and Spade more reasons to invade early and as the sworn protectors of the kingdom the Magic Knights couldn't just think of their own feelings and fight against the nobles and royals. I know that BC is a battle shonen but that doesn't mean that there would be a rebellion in Clover. And of course Asta, Marie and Nero will be saved here, either by the Bulls or other people, but saying that there will be a rebellion is too much.

I love Noelle!

Attached: Noelle.png (2994x4628, 3.07M)

Tsun pout

Attached: 05843.jpg (526x572, 120K)

She looks so young here it felt so wrong.

It's a trace from Mamako pout

We know Nozel, but she belongs to CHADsta now.

The person who drew this sucks. I love Noelle but this is a travesty.

Wrong, CHADsta belongs to Marie now. Last chapter pretty much proved it.

user, it's hard to imitate perfection. I'm sure that the artist tried their best.

Her magic is really hax if it can basically turn people into muggles temporarilly.

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT HER FACE

Attached: AEEDF8F9-9563-42CD-8AA9-9BE7D463D6B1.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

These threads usually just lead to waifu posting most of the time.

The magic knights of the kingdom have two choices. Help Asta or let him get killed. The bulls will obviously side with Asta. Nozel is aware of how valuable astas strength is and all of the fire Vermilions respect him (Leona owes him). And once word gets out a out Marie's attempted execution it will scare half of all magic knights that got elfed to astas side.

Nice inbetween

It's going to be a loony toons devil hunt throughout the kingdom as asta keeps getting more and more people on his side.
Gauche will see marie and go crazy, zora will suddenly pop up, yami will be there as he's taking a shit.
They'll pass by magna and vanessa near drink bars, mimosa will be somewhere and get carried by asta and noelle appears since she's been following them the whole time.

Latest chapter is nonsensical garbage

>The magic knights of the kingdom have two choices. Help Asta or let him get killed.
They won't do either of those. Damnatio will try to get Asta executed, the Bulls will save him and they will run away while the rest of the knights do nothing. Damnatio can pin all the blame on Asta or perhaps the Bulls as a whole, which allows him to pacify the public without sacrificing half of the country's military.

You have to think about this from a narrative point of view. So far the main threat has always been internal to Clover, first in the form of WNE which later turned into the elves and then into Wevil. This is why the events of the story so far have all taken place within the kingdom of Clover. The new threat is the other kingdoms, which are external to Clover meaning future story events will take place outside the kingdom. There is no need for Asta and the main cast to stay in Clover any longer, especially not so they could participate in some sort of a rebellion that doesn't address these plot points. This arc is all just an excuse to get Asta away from Clover so that he can go visit the other kingdoms.

>loony toons devil hunts

>he never seen the episode where bugs shot the devil

How so? Or are you just here to start shit?

Quartet Knights manga.

Asta leaving clover while Damnatio ruins his reputation means that all of his accomplishments so far will go down the drain , there is no chance Asta is going to let this guy guy his way.

*have his way

user you should really know the answer to that

Attached: -bc-.png (1280x719, 881K)

Attached: feb7d673-85b1-40a5-8d29-b7458274f3c3.jpg (823x457, 84K)

That's exactly the point you brainlet. If Asta managed to shut down the royals and nobles responsible for all the discrimination in the kingdom and was recognized for his key role in taking down Wevil and solving the elf crisis, he would be a strong candidate for the new magic emperor purely based on his accomplishments. But the first arc is barely over and the story still has hundreds of chapters to go, so he obviously can't get that close to his end goal this early. Hence there will be a disaster that sets him back and that he will have to struggle to overcome.

Pic related, this is standard narrative structure. The elf saga introduced much of the world, lore, mechanics, characters and some of the major themes like discrimination. It was the introduction to the series. The 2nd saga which has just begun is where the conflict happens. Asta is being framed and will become a wanted man hated by the people of Clover, whom he actually wishes to protect. He'll have to deal with some emotional fallout from this while going on a journey to look for allies in the other kingdoms, two of which were just properly introduced 2 chapters ago as a set up to this. Once he's done he will travel back to Clover to save it from whatever menace threatens it, thus clearing his name and gaining the people's approval. That will be the BC equivalent to Naruto fighting Pain to save his village. The final arc is where everything from the previous arcs comes together, potentially resulting in all the kingdoms uniting against a common enemy, where Asta has to deal with his inner demons(almost literally) and somehow address the issue of discrimination.

Asta's accomplishments are supposed to go down the drain. Asta obviously doesn't want it to happen but he can't fight the entire upper classes by himself and he also can't afford to start a civil war when the kingdom is vulnerable. He has to bite the bullet and leave.

Attached: Capture.png (1674x130, 19K)

>6 weeks until volume 22
Will Tabata reveal the word devil's name in a bio or something?

How can Nolle even compete?

I think wevil said he doesnt have a given name
Also who will be on the cover of vol 22

Well shes clearly considered a threat if you must bring her up

These threads are fucking safe spaces like lebbit

Where the was Gauche that he let Marie got caught?

Yami, William, Patri, Rades, Asta, Shota Julius, Licht, Lumiere, or Secre

Pick at least 1, maximum 4

Cope

Wow, deep criticism here.

Gauche probably got fucked too.
It's not the first time hes been caught

They probably lied to Theresa and asked Marie to come in for questioning and then put some cuffs on her

The grimoire at the back of vol 21 is from Lumiere so he’s in, likely Licht, secre, yuno and asta too.

What if Marie is a doppel of sorts?

People will not believe the devil exists if you do not give them proof

I dunno what if

Then Damnatio was just faking it to expose Asta

Apparently we're supposed to get important news regarding the anime soon

Axe soon

You said this last time.

>replying

You said this last time too.

They might announce a break. The manga is not far enough ahead for the anime to keep going until October 2020, so they might have reserved a shorter season this time around. Either that or a movie but I don't know if that's strictly speaking connected to the TV series.

>hes not mentally prepping for filler

Man I don't think pierrot has the resources for a BC movie

Attached: IMG_20181008_061338.jpg (501x887, 202K)

No, they totally do but that'd mean taking resources from their precious child Boruto

I mean boruto ain't looking all that great either currently

If Bleach is anything to go by, anime original filler will just tank the viewership. Yonkou is talking about multiple studios having production issues and also seemed to hint at Pierrot with one tweet(although that may have been related to a new series) so I think a break would make more sense than filler.

Boruto is like 80% filler

>Yonkou is talking about multiple studios having production issues
Which studios did he mention? I wanna narrow down which studios are about to save anime

I.G. with Haikyu, Deen with NnT and then a third one which he didn't mention but said would be self explanatory once it comes out. He also said "Sorry to the fans who keep getting disrespected by *******" that people are speculating is referring to Pierrot, but people think it means Jujutsu is going to be adapted by them and they're worried about the quality.

How successful is the Bort anime? The manga sales have been decreasing since the first volume and the series was already moved to a less popular magazine. Even Samurai 8 is doing poorly so I it seems the Nips have finally gotten tired of Kishi's bullshit. I can't imagine Bort continuing for much longer unless something changes.

>samurai 8 is doing poorly
i'm guessing it didn't even break 50k then

This but with Noelle and Asta

Borutos anime is a huge success.
Saturday morning cartoon tier.

You want adult Noelle to /ss/ young Asta?

Jujutsu won't be a long runner, 24-26 episodes.
Boruto isn't taking any good staff anymore since they are stalling for the manga to finish part 1 and move onto boruto shippudden after ep 200.

Or it might not be jujutsu at all and it's twin star exorcist sequel which was decent quality until the filler kicked in.

We've known Pierrot is on a new show for a while. Just assumed it was Netflix again.

I'll kill myself if they ruin the Mahito fight

Attached: 75381821_p0.jpg (1200x796, 357K)

The only good Asta ship

Attached: Damnasta.jpg (720x436, 75K)

user.....
good job. you tried and this all that matters. practice makes permanence. i beliebe in you

That pic was uploaded to Pixiv months ago. I doubt that it's his.

Fix noelles tits not big enough

Attached: 9a9b81435c0a9e2a3734a95c40f630be.jpg (764x1200, 277K)

Black Clover constantly being compared to Naruto makes little sense to me.

It feels much closer to pre-timeskip One Piece. Naruto is always way more preachy and trying to force feed a moral lesson every time. Also the side characters get way more love in OP and BC than they ever did in nardo.

Plus the amount of people swearing up and down that this is ending soon are retarded. There's too much worldbuilding and still a very long way to go. These last fallout chapters have been a logical direction, rather than just "oh and everyone loved Asta and he got promoted the end"

Because ningenwa...

This

This

It doesn’t feel like any big shounen, just the medieval fantasy setting that’s been used by everyone since that era ended.

I wish more shounen actually captured European medieval like tabata does.

True.
Tabatas elves even arent generic forest bow users

>dark elves are actually dark elves instead of brown gyaru elves

Holy shit this.
Dark elves are supposed to basically be fucked up cultist not some le racial thing

I want another dungeon arc

Attached: filler.png (1066x1600, 1.41M)

Technically the eye of the midnight sun was a dungeon

You don't?

That's an exception, not the rule. She generally a bit more modestly sized.

This is her best look

Dont let the anime corrupt your memory

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-140313_Chrome.jpg (1071x425, 428K)

>a volume cover is an exception
No it's the rule user.

Attached: Noelle-0.jpg (1066x1600, 166K)

So was Seabed Temple

That image right there looks a bit smaller to me. Maybe I'm just blind.

Looks the same to me

Attached: 20190704_141246.png (322x503, 376K)

Around how big would you say she is? I always thought of her as a C-cup but some of these make her look like a D-cup instead. It's entirely possible that I'm just garbage at judging breast sizes.

Noelle is easily triple d or e.
Mimosa is Double E or triple E

Attached: 25e86d325f6ad812c8e68d26c4752ca5.jpg (959x1400, 181K)

You're completely right, looking at reference. I was kind of under the impression that I only liked small breasts but judging by this it's pretty clear that I like a wider spectrum than I thought - it's just that people are massively underestimating breast sizes and calling monster tits Double Ds when they've got to be at least FF.

Most people on here never actually seen breasts.

Attached: Noelle_Silva_anime_profile.png (258x499, 105K)

Thing is I have seen breasts. I've just seen so many fictional breasts with under-measured size that I have no idea how to judge anymore, especially on fictional characters. I've shifted over time from someone who likes all breasts to someone who says on small is good because all I ever see on the "big" side is over-sized cowtits. I still think smaller is better but I like Noelle, so whatever her size is it must be within my strike range.

I enjoy all tits. Cow or chestlets.
But it's generally the personality that sells me on there attraction.
Cows tit characters tend to never have haughty personalities or anything fun really. So I'm never interested.

That's fair, and I tend to agree. It often feels like the only trait cowtits character have is their cowtits - like they were added as a crutch to make up for being weak otherwise.

I don't know why I'm so fixated on Noelle's breast size here though. I think for some reason even though she's always been rather busty she's always "felt" petite to me. I don't know if I changed something in my head or it's some trait other than the tits but that's how I've always thought of her.

It's the magical bulls robe that's manage to make most animators and even a character designer think shes flat ass seen

She's probably a C and Mimosa would probably be double D. Noelle and Mimosa aren't that tall or broad.

Bro noelle and mimosa are no where near D sizes.
They are much bigger

I was referring to the manga honestly. I never thought she was flat in the manga but I somehow thought she was more petite than she is, but the anime has always had her be a tallflat which I kind of like. Don't crucify me. Maybe it's because of the twintails or because she's a tsundere? I do kind of associate those things with less endowed characters. Another option is that most of the characters in BC are also busty so it just never stood out. I might be making a big deal out of this but it's actually a big mystery to me considering she's actually pretty large yet I somehow deluded myself into thinking that she was a "low C".

See, you're saying that too but when you look at how much they protrude it just doesn't seem right. Though I guess the point about them having smaller frames makes sense. I wish I had a good program for comparing measurements on a proportional character model - or something along those lines. As a writer this shit becomes a problem way too often.

There was a rumor going around that Bones was working on Jujutsu Kaisen but who knows.

BC has always had production issues due to its terrible scheduling/staffing- basically everything good in the anime has been in spite of how Studio Clown handles it.

The anime does well I think as far as ratings. Dunno as far as BDs go. The manga isn't selling for shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-014917_Samsung Internet.jpg (438x605, 121K)

Boruto somehow is 2nd highest grossing. But I doubt BDs have much to do with that

Tank sales definitely don't have much to do with it either. It definitely hasn't caught fire in terms of mindset or overall popularity- it really is just coasting on being Nardo 2, and that seems to be running out of gas. It really never should've been made but given that Samurai 8 seems really not that good even in comparison it'd be hilarious to see the shitty cashin that Kishi shit a skeleton outline out for end up outlasting his new actual passion project he's writing 100% himself.

I bet he isn't drawing a new weekly manga because his wife would probably have divorced him.

Other studios have less staff and are fine.
Here comes the retarded 'studios don't matter' reply.
Maybe the director and staff should make their own studio, oh wait studios don't matter.

I respect the intentions behind the "studios don't matter" push but the reality is that some studios just have a track record of churning out shit. Pierrot and JC Staff are the two that come to mind right now. They schedule themselves into a shithole they can't hope to climb out of.