I

I
WOULD LIKE TO SHOW
CUT OPEN MY SKULL
LOOK INTO MY HEAD
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO HURT
I CAN'T BE SO BRASH
I'M GOING TO CRASH

Attached: mpvshot [Commie] Psycho-Pass - 02v2 [BD 1080p FLAC] [2825472E].mkv_00:19:31_0019.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOU

IF THIS MOMENT WAS FOR ME

I TRY TO HEAR
LEND MY EAR

Attached: Shogo_is_amused.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

he did nothing wrong

VOICES INSIDE

ONE LINK TO JOIN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

AGAAAIN

Makishima is really underrated as a main villain. He works really well as an antagonist to both Kougami and Akane, and is much more charming then villains like say, Vicious from Cowboy Beboop, a "silent badass" who is not nearly as interesting, but gets remembered anyway for being part of a bigger franchise.
Makishima is kind of a fluke, though. Every Psycho Pass villain after him felt like the writers were going into fanfic territory just to try and keep the tension alive. Kamui was downright embarassing in how "perfect" he was at everything, while Makishima's limitations felt much more natural.

3 more years

Attached: 10 years from now.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Makishimapan was fine, but the whole "I'm quoting entry-level philosophers to show off how smart I am" gets old really fast.

Attached: Hyper oats - Psycho Pass.jpg (1279x718, 237K)

HAPPY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Rewatching this shit for the third time. Can’t get enough of this shit. I’ve never seen the second season though. Tell me Anons, will watching the second season taint the first?

Plastic Tic Tacs was better musically.

nah, watch it. it's not great, but it's not that bad.

>but it's not that bad
S2 is pretty much a comedy. Not like S1 was stellar, but at least it had a nice mood going.

Attached: u wot senpai.jpg (728x720, 46K)

Season 3: is it gonna be disappointing or disaster?

you mean season 2?

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW MY SMALL FRENCH FRIES TO YOOOOOOOOU!!

I get what you mean, but there was also a "treading into lost pieces of culture" that I kinda enjoyed about it. Mentioning the likes of Philip K. Dick or Jonathan Swift may sound entry-level for a viewer, but the characters até living in a futuristic utopia with all kinds of amazing distractions, and are also worried all the time to not affect their own mental states. In their society, even some silly "really makes you think" pseudo-intelectual Facebook post may trigger bad feelings and start a chain reaction that ends with someone getting shot by a Dominator. In that context, Makishima's constant banter about literature and pholosophy were just one more way of showing that he could binge all this stuff and not be affected by the resulting inner thoughts.

Season 1 remains the best arc ever produced for this franchise.
Season 2 is embarassingly bad and the movie, despite being kinda fun, is full of glaring plotholes.

No, I mean the upcoming season 3

Silly user, how can it be season 3 when season 2 still hasn't come out?

Attached: 1565844684525.jpg (816x618, 256K)

ah, you're right. my mistake.

Fuck i forgot how good this op was

Do akane and ko ever fuck?