Dragon ball super

Was goku at his peak in the namek arc?

Attached: x6.png (1024x1536, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
docs.google.com/document/d/1pB7YzzsqFk9GPXRDRGi0xOryysoD-VaJSfIJpQUuWaI/mobilebasic#h.6f3pt2jh3iu
youtube.com/watch?v=QfiP2KiD_WU
youtube.com/watch?v=C3tw320UPDM&
youtu.be/suhHQ_JXBps?t=3193
youtube.com/watch?v=0kdjoodCkEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enter Hearts

Attached: 4EAFCE83-560A-40FD-8E53-E84E07684251.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

no but he was in the android arc

Attached: 1557862653375.png (343x498, 90K)

He got stronger since then silly.

>c-candy wrapper sama please let me eat, I'm starving. AAIIE my teeth, pleaseee I want the candy AAAAHH MY FINGERS, CHEERAI MOM HEELP!?
>w-water bottle sama h-how are you doing this? Please let me drink that mystery fluid, I'm thirsty COUGH AIIEEEE MY THROAT IS DRY PLEASE COUGH AIEEEEE LEMO SAMA PLEASE SAVE ME.

Enter GODku

Attached: 2331cb7c6b9ac4b50eeb7ff67404d188.jpg (966x966, 292K)

>*frrt*

Attached: 09526564-4F0D-401E-8E63-27B66F1BAF85.jpg (3005x1167, 616K)

Boy the astonishing ass whooping Toyocucks received last thread. Ohh boy.

Cope

Ok I didn't know majin buu was a shitposter here on these threads. How's mr satan?

>Moro arc written by Toriyama
Factually wrong. It's a toyotaro arc. Toriyama simply gave the nod. There's isn't any evidence of his involvement.

*toeicucks*
Fix'd

Based Tarzan Hulkly

What's Merus's deal?

>Surprisingly fast. Vegeta says he can't follow his movements at all
>Reflexes good enough to dodge or deflect any attack from a SS3. Goku thinks he was still holding back
>Never seen attacking with his own power. Always using weapons and tools
>Happy enough with being considered the best galactic patroler, holds back because he doesn't want anyone to find out just how strong he really is

Attached: 35.jpg (750x1125, 279K)

It's still canon though.

Here you go then.

Attached: 07E4AF0E-DA8F-4CD1-9A27-83410B376586.jpg (3005x1167, 602K)

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

Bros the SHITrenscholars don't understand what this means...>"The strongest adversary in history invades Earth!"
Can someone help a 1 digit IQ brainletren friend?

He’s waiting for Hell Fighter Merus to be created by his masters Dr. Gero and Janemba.

Enter El Germano

Attached: 1520652817631.png (1280x720, 723K)

Yea Merus was made with EGP cells and shit. See pic.

Attached: 552FC754-EA89-4593-9C94-288B23041190.jpg (1080x1920, 155K)

Yikes

He's an angel and wants someone else to deal with Moro because he cares about the universe but he's not supposed to intervene

Attached: alcohol.png (908x604, 510K)

Enter CHADza.

Attached: d9akuf5-80364c39-826d-4a25-bd16-2562a98f1ffc.jpg (773x1000, 81K)

Attached: 1C8CBD2A-07F9-41CC-9B28-1EB89785F6FB.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

No, this is peak Goku.

Attached: Tardku's Wish.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

>Goku wins and wishes said wish.
>Zeno erases universes
>Janemba is summoned by dragon.
>Mindfucks Vados
Looking like a based arc chad.

>Mindfucks Vados

Attached: CzHPqutVEAAgDBv.jpg (960x754, 107K)

>poor edit of toyochad's pic
Kek, pathetic.

Tori/Toyo continuity = canon
Toei continuity = literal fanfic
outline = basis of both continuities (except after the ToP because Toei's series was cancelled and they just moved to Pedroes)

Attached: manga and anime comparison.jpg (3005x1167, 702K)

Enter Moro

Attached: 1565586595176.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

based

Grouping Toriyama and Toyo is biased. Fixed that in pic. SDBH is not a super story. Broly was told by Toei even if it’s in manga continuity. My image doesn’t even say that any of the bottom 2 are canon.

I told you he was completely losing the beard
He's a young goatman now

Attached: Moro evolution.png (1648x355, 1.61M)

Fucking BASED

I ... I like Dragon ball GT

Attached: 1566166943694.png (468x760, 35K)

Attached: 28.jpg (800x1171, 181K)

Reminder, Goku went from Kaio Ken to Super Saiyan in only 1 Month. Let that sink in.

Not as bad as Caulifla going from base form to SS2 in 5 minutes

>even if it’s in manga continuity.
Pathetic headcanon

What do tou think “told” means user?

gohan went from ss1 to ss2 in a week, where in that time he didn't do anything strenuous

>grouping the two guys that write the manga is biased
>Toei animating Toriyama's story means it's Toei's now despite being a story that happens in Toriyama and Toyotaro's continuity
>Toei's series that continues the story after the ToP of DBS doesn't count
Stop trying.

>192337168
And not even a (You) for you, shitposter.

retard

Cry, he doesnt even look like a goat anymore, just a dude with horns

Fucking this. Even his 3 year training wasnt even that great. Not even 3 form freeza level.

>The outline is made by Toriyama.
>What do you think “told” means? It was a super story told by them.
>SDBH is not a super story.

I...I...I fucking LOVE Dragonball.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

He does, less than before but he still looks like a goatman. It's still an inferior design tho, the Moro that fought Buu had the best one, perfect old-young balance

Attached: Moro prime.jpg (783x440, 34K)

>unrelated question
>anón
Its the moeshitter from last thread.eugh

He was barley Freeza 3rd form level when he meet 19 & Gero.

>Toriyama and Toyotaro's continuity
>if I keep spamming it, someone may believe me!!
Fucking cringe

Goku at least trained on his trip to Namek. Plus the zenkai boost from his body's ass getting kicked.

Goku peaked in Super:BR

>>The outline is made by Toriyama
So?

>What do you think “told” means? It was a super story told by them
It was told by Toriyama because he wrote the movie, it's HIS story for the fans, Toei just did the manual labor for him.

>Toei's series that continues their Super anime series isn't a Super series
That's like saying DBZ isn't a "DB" series when it was the direct continuation of DB. The DB and DBZ animes are one story and years later DBS and SDBH anime are a new story.

>Toriyama (outline, corrections and some designs) and Toyotaro (the rest) write it
>it's not Toriyama and Toyotaro's continuity somehow
Okay you managed to get a (You) from me. Are you happy now? Then you can leave and stop shitposting

>everytime people talk about UI they never mention its physical strength/power level
>when Kuririn asks what's UI, Whis defines it as "a technique that severs the consciousness from the body and allows it to subconsciously move itself"
>when Jiren kicks Goku nobody understands how can he endure it, Whis explains he can because UI lets him block in the perfect way, nullifying most damage (nothing to do with Goku's power level)
>the only time someone with UI has used a ki blast he used it not to damage its rival but to break the ground under him and make him fall, and right after this the guy mentions how the UI user has no real strength whatsoever, he only exploit openings
>when Hit defeated SSB Vegeta (SSB post-cooldown, but still stronger than any blonde form Vegeta had) he was holding back so much Beerus even mentioned SS Goku had a bigger powerlevel, Hit managed to beat Vegeta because prince vegetable had no way to defend himself when Hit attacked with time skip, setting a precedent for attacks bypassing power levels if the victim is off guard
>Moro absorbs energy so fast he only needs 1 page to make someone go from GoD candidate tier (post-ToP SSB) to weaker Jobhan (SSG) as he did in chapter 50 with Goku and Vegeta (see pages 25 and 26), despite this, last chapter has Goku saying UI would allow him to keep fighting Moro even if the goat managed to absorb energy from him
Manga UI doesn't boost Goku power level and you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: the ultimate Goku.jpg (713x1200, 141K)

Prove it, you little spic. Wasnt last thread beatdown enough?

Attached: 64759786_p0.png (1442x2461, 1.89M)

>new arc is bringing back forgotten shit like Yardrat and the Zoom Planet

Will we finally get to see how the metamorans look like?

I wish he had flat pupils like an actual goat

Attached: goat12.jpg (960x720, 129K)

>Outline
Yea Toriyama made the outline which is the first row. Toyotaro used it to make the manga which is the second row. Toei used it to make the 3rd row.
>Manuel Labor.
I split up Toriyama and Toyotoro in the pic because it leads to arguments like this. Toyotaro didn’t tell Broly. You would need to be told by Toei the story with the movie.
>SDBH
>Direct Continuation
That doesn’t make it a super story. DB and DBZ are both made from the DB manga. DBS is made with the outline but SDBH is not.

nice, almost looks like a character from hokuto no ken

Bojack canonization when?

Attached: 1558326037219.gif (600x338, 1002K)

MY SKIN IS COOOOOLD

>That panel
Not bad....Did Toyo get better at manga or something? Might check out the new shit

Base Broly can no sell punches from Soldier. Jiren can no sell punches from SSB Goku. Goku would get the same result as the Pervert Soldier if he was base level.

Underrated

Super Hearts and SS3 Cumber stomped Goku, SHITren, sHit and Mecha Golden Cooler...I thought SHITren was the strongest bros...

Hearts: Son Goku… Jiren followed by Hit…
"The strongest warriors of the universe gathered here, huh…" hum SHITren is only as strong as sHit and SSB Goku...

Source for Golden Metal Cooler?

Toyo even said in a interview he considers Broly the character with the highest raw strength, so yeah, I guess the angels are all wimps physically and rely only on the UI and the magic staves

Attached: goku bites whis.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>he doesn't know Toriyama writes the script of Super's arcs
Paquito...

>inb4 headcanon about Toriyama not writing Super arcs now
Sorry Manolito, Toyotaro had a new interview a few weeks ago and he described his work as "getting the scripts, think about the best way to make the scenes, send my ideas to Toriyama for correction and start with the chapter once we finally agree"
You see it, right? "Get the scripts", Toyotaro isn't writing the scripts for this manga arc, he only transforms the script into chapters like he did since Super started.
>db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
>Toyotaro: I get the scripts and I think about the best way to create each scene. When I have ideas, I draw them in my storyboard, then Toriyama sensei validates them. Once we agree, I really start. If I am inspired. I finalize up to ten pages a day!

Hell, in fact even if you ignored this with some toeikek's top tier coping you would still lose because in your fake imaginary world Toyotaro writes the script and Toriyama approves it so it's still Toriyama and Toyotaro's continuity.
Toyotaro still adapts Toriyama's script, and even if he didn't Toriyama still corrects everything he does before allow it to exist in the series. You LITERALLY can't win, fuck off so the adults can discuss, okay, Juanito?

Attached: Toriyama's chosen successor.jpg (666x956, 277K)

Can anyone actually tell me something wrong with my image?

In both cases they weren't off guard, they were aware of their enemies' attacks and tanked them, that's not how UI acts.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pB7YzzsqFk9GPXRDRGi0xOryysoD-VaJSfIJpQUuWaI/mobilebasic#h.6f3pt2jh3iu

Who is Toyo’s Kid Buu /a?

Sucks he got the piccolo treatment

Attached: 1552000256376.jpg (700x1220, 83K)

Moro was better when he was old and huge

Attached: image-2019-02-23 (1).jpg (1200x1081, 213K)

are you sure cranberry isn't a manlet

>en I have ideas, I draw them in my storyboard, then Toriyama sensei validates them. Once we
Kek you lost right there.
Also nice deflecting, you claimed the movie was based in the cucknga. Seems you realized that was was nonsense.

sucks to rely on assassination techniques and only be allowed to fight in tournaments where killing is not allowed

But piccolo cant one shot Broly... Can he?

duh. every fucking thread we have to tell anime niggers that ui isnt a powerup. everyones so mad about merus but only because they think ui is some angel super power.

and vegeta wasnt holding back. whis said vegeta wasnt using even 10 percent of blues power because its not something you can keep using over and over. he was too tired to fight properly, which is why goku went with the less draining red form. hit is said specifically by whis to NOT be able to keep up his time skip against stronger opponents. bluegeta would be stronger than hit but by the time he got to fight him he was worn out enough that he was below 10 percent capacity even with blue and thus weaker than hit

>Toriyama made the first row, Toyotaro the second row, Toei the third row
... so? What are you even trying to say? You want to include Toriyama's name in the 3 rows? You can't in the third because Toei stopped adapting Toriyama's story for their continuity after the ToP.

>manuel labor
>manuel
Huh, what spicy typo, user

>I split up Toriyama and Toyotoro in the pic
And that's the problem, they both work in the story of manga's continuity so you can't separate them.
>Toyotaro didn't tell Broly
But Toriyama did and it's a story that happens in the same continuity. Saying it's not Toriyama and Toyotaro's outline because Toriyama wrote the movie without him is like claiming the same because he wrote the stuff before U6 arc before him too. Not every single contained story has to include stuff from both because the essential part is Toryiama, but at the end that continuity is still the story Toriyama and Toyotaro made.

>You would need to be told by Toei the story with the movie
Except it's Toriyama the one telling you the story of how Goku and Vegeta meet Broly, Toei is like a postman that gives you the letter but the content is what Toriyama says.

>SDBH isn't made with the outline
Yeah that's pretty much the point. You can remove it if you want, but that only makes that version look worse because it ends with the ToP.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Cranberry, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Frieza Force, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Namek, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the art of ki and I'm the top soldier in the entire Frieza Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen even on fucking Vegeta, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of goats across U7 and your Ki is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of shit Tuffles made and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>finish the spinning while going SS3
Unironically one of the few scenes I would like to see animated (if they have enough budget of course)

>you lost because every idea Toyotaro has has to be checked and corrected or approved by Toriyama before appear in the manga, ideas that aren't even the script because the script is Toriyama's
Epic shitposting. Leave.

I really hate the no killing rule. I can get it for the first tournament especially when it showed in the anime how much stronger Hit really was. But the ToP it didn't make sense not kill anybody if they were going to be erased which is worse than being dead. If killing was allowed so many fodder and enemies would have bit it. Frieza and vegeta would have joined in as well.

Attached: 1550880877982.png (1131x1600, 1016K)

see It still works.
>Seperate
Toriyama works on the anime too. Maybe I should just change it to manga and anime.
>Toriyama and Toro’s outline.
It’s just Akira’s
>Postmen
Like Toyo is the postmen for Moro.
>SDBH
See top pic link.

Attached: 41DFDD35-BA12-4156-8AB8-22A85EBDF9F0.jpg (1536x845, 94K)

>Toyotaro confirms he's still getting scripts, not writing everything from the scratch like toeikeks said
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
WHAT NOW FELLOW TOEIJUANS? THE NEW ANGEL, THE GOAT, THE RETURN OF UI... EVERYTHING IS TORIYAMA'S
SHOULD I KILL MYSELF NOW? I DON'T THINK I CAN ENDURE IT

Attached: 1565662459128.jpg (500x508, 26K)

No, you can enjoy non-canon shit. Just look at based Heroes-bros.

There isn’t. Toyocucks are just pissed because it trashed on both mediums instead of just the Chadnime.

Toyble, of course. Shueisha, the wealth and energy that gives DB life (the Genkidama) destroyed Toyble (Buu) and allowed him to reincarnate into something better, Toyotaro (Uub), but Toriyama (Goku) said "you know what? I like you, join me and we will make great things together" and adopted him as successor
>... it was Shueisha who, in 2015, offered me to draw Dragon Ball Super. Then I met master Toriyama and he told me my work was delicate and that I had many ideas, so he chose me as successor, it was a great pride.

Attached: D83awP2V4AAFMO_.jpg (600x800, 88K)

How can Goku even compete?

Attached: they never learn.png (2104x1712, 2.06M)

Doesn’t like:
>Based God Toppo
>Based Evolution
>Based Kaioken
>Based Heroes
>Based Anime UI
Are Toyocucks ok?

Cringe

Attached: 0E49C6FF-5869-4441-81A8-DDE3B2231921.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>still works
Yeah, worse, but "works".

>Toriyama works on the anime too
Worked.

>It’s just Akira’s
My bad, I meant "Toriyama and Toyoraro story", not outline.

>Like Toyo is the postmen for Moro.
No because even if the script is confirmed to be Toriyama's again Toyotaro still has fill the gaps like it happened with every other arc, meanwhile Toriyama's movies are directed by Toriyama and never leaves empty parts. Toyotaro would only be the postman if Toriyama filled all the story gaps himself and never allowed him to do his own stuff except how the battle looks and similar shit that has nothing to do with the story.

>see top link
Except the top link is wrong because it says Broly happens in Toei's continuity and if you discard the Heroes anime that continuity ended in the ToP, plus it says the anime will adapt Moro soon without sources, says several shit wasn't there or was there twice depending on the version... it's not only factually wrong in several points, it's also dumb because it goes for "what exist in manga format and what exist in animated format" ignoring the story is independent of the format.

Also fix you corrector or whatever is wrong with you dude

>Evolution
>Based

LOSING YOUR MUSCLES WAS THE ENTIRE POINT OF GOD FORM HOLY SHIT TOEI LITERALLY PUT BLUE HAIR ON SUPER VEGETA AND CALLED IT A NEW FORM IT'S PATHETIC

Kek

Attached: goku-vs-jiren-png-4.png (1024x571, 191K)

ENTER YAMCHAD

Attached: 1552061739478.jpg (1260x1344, 421K)

>on top of having shit taste he thinks reality is magically changed according to one's desires
The only issue is claiming that stuff is canon when it's clearly not the case. You still like it? Enjoy it, then
Or maybe you can't enjoy something if it's non-canon, then I encourage you to grow up and just accept your tastes

>look, the non-canon version of Super used the same basic outline as the canon version of Super still uses
So?

Old Bardock was edgy snowflake shit, but is new Bardock really better?

>strong and tough, but also cares about his family
>no special powers besides being the only saiyan with common sense

I'm okay with recycling an old form like Super Vegeta because SSB is a recycled form already but they just picked the worst one because like you said, God's point was lose the muscles. SSB should have been skinny too but I'm okay with it being only as muscular as base, but MORE muscular? It's just dumb and it's a shame because muscles aside the form looks good when they have enough budget to draw it properly

Attached: SSGSS Evolution.png (1200x675, 1.3M)

Attached: Fusion.png (486x706, 277K)

I honestly can’t fathom why people still can’t see that Goku’s UI is clearly a powerup.

It is confirmed multiple times in the anime that UI is way stronger than anything else Goku has. 17 states that he overcame the overwhelming difference in power between him and suppressed Jiren, who stared down The Kaioken x20 spirit bomb like it was trash. Piccolo states that SS2 Kefla might be stronger than Goku when he used UI against Jiren and she was said to have power comparable to the spirit bomb when she was SS1. Also, UI Goku is clearly shown to be able to hurt and block hits from Jiren who has stomped him in every other form. Even with his reactions, if UI wasn’t a power up, Goku’s arms would snap like twigs whenever he tried to block a hit from Jiren.

Glad Super has gotten rid of the inconsistent edgy garbage (hurr he doesn't care about his family but cares about his nobody comrades). Vegeta and Broly are far better too. Hell, Gine makes perfect sense in explaining Goku's behavior and how Saiyans DO get softer with exposure to gentle people (see Vegeta).

>It is confirmed multiple times in the anime
And here's where you fail.

>inb4 some irrelevant coping
Don't waste my time with your bullshit, you know you are wrong so just shut up.

>nuBroly
>far better

YIKES

>edgy
How? All he was being was just a saiyan, you know who are planet conquerors and warriors.

dragon ball is actually a show about US warcrimes towards japan at the end of world war two.

kek

good. new techniques need to stop relying on muh power level

I like that idea
Baste

the cell arc was a disjointed mess.

>he's, like, really strong and evil, yeah, and, uh, he hates the hero because, uh, they just happened to be next to each other as babies and Goku's crying upset him, yeah, really deep man
Meanwhile new Broly is so much better, he compares and contrasts with Goku without having anything to do with him! Not a mindless villain who is just fanservice for Saiyanfags, but a real character.

Attached: 73451223_p1.png (841x1300, 861K)

Nu Broly only character is just he did nothing wrong. Otherwise most of hits screentime is him yelling like old Broly. No real character development but a few lines. Only real significant change is his Goku boner being gone.

>nu-Bardock is not a special snowflake!
Only Saiyan to give a shit about his family beyond power levels (because his wife is not like the others!)
Only Saiyan to figure out Freeza plans to exterminate them.
Only person who doesn't fucking die but instead gets transported back in time and becomes the legendary Super Saiyan
He's just another "hero" for the soi generation of anime fans.

Attached: 15.png (947x1400, 350K)

Agreed, he had a unique character design, now he's a young looking buff guy like every other character

Attached: bulma_briefs___request_for_hunduel___by_irminzull-dbpd4fd.png (752x1063, 227K)

Seems like moros crew is basically bojacks crew, so I doubt we'll get him.
Cooler is most likely, cause frieza recruiting/engineering a partner to fight Vegeta/Goku makes a lot of sense at this point.
Aside from that, slug was really just a rehash of king piccolo, so he doesn't need canonization.
Turles is effectively replaced by Goku black
So really it's just Dr wheelo, super 13, garlic Jr, janemba and hildagarn.
I don't see them doing wheelo or 13

Attached: 67034587_p0_master1200.jpg (600x899, 179K)

Attached: dragon_ball_shinsei__the_otherverse_saga_by_mad_54-dauxo0e.jpg (835x956, 199K)

... Did you misquote?

Attached: D0XKmRXV4AENWx7.jpg (813x1200, 120K)

>bulma if she stayed relevant throughout the franchise

so, i never considered what trunks would look like if he went ssj4. would his hair stay purple or would it turn black. and if hair remains purple, what color would his fur be

Attached: d5uga85-510847c3-e3f0-4405-83b2-a744e355f3c5.jpg (466x600, 102K)

I'll smoke a cig for that.

Attached: 76199794_p0.jpg (1181x1614, 1.07M)

>Broly tanks the blast
>Cooler swims through it

Attached: 1566066646180.gif (350x197, 3.92M)

at least she got a better role than chichi, whos entire personality can be summed up as "goku's wife"

who cares about chinks lamo *dabs*

does anyone have that image of columbine gohan pointing a shotgun at kales face

I really like him. His 2nd form could look better, but goddamn his base design is hot.

>Tarzan ripoff
>a ""Real"" character!

yey

They're not that weak at all

Attached: 33.png (645x981, 341K)

Gokus hair turned black, vegetas turned dark brown, and gogetas was orange.
Gokus fur was reddish pink, vegetas was straight red, gogetas was brown.
Seems like the hair and fur color aren't exactly arbitrary, but they're not based on the natural colors either. Only one out of three hair a perfect hair match, and only one out of three had a fur match, and Vegeta had niether.
Considering Ss4 is supposed to be the combination of all Saiyan powers, I'd bet Trunks' hair would be like vegetas.
But his fur would be dark purple

Attached: 008.png (1023x1500, 505K)

>What exist in animated format.
Yeah that’s actually my entire point. I just didn’t like how it used the word told instead of something like “manga continuity.” Soon was more a joke like those Cell pics.

they should have given goku someone that was more like him, or just no one at all.

Yeah. Even if it’s non-canon I hope 2uper won’t ignore it. I’d be fine if it was just the Moro arc but after that the anime is too different to keep things the same 100% of the time.

She was pretty relevent in the Future Trunks Arc.

No copypasta for you.

lol get assblasted goat whore. You fucking holy mackerel. You saw dust inhaling wagon of bad rom-coms. You conceptually degenerate web of living piss corpses.

>Gohan Potential Unleashed lets him use all his powers without transforming.
>Gohan Potential Unleashed is weaker than Trunks Rage.
>Goku’s UI is from a potential unlock.
>Goku Potential Unleashed would probably be real Blanco.
Cuckhan’s weak potential was just less hidden than Chadku’s lol.

Attached: 082E865A-E6A1-4132-AF02-350A060CC441.jpg (1536x836, 101K)

It’s not true!

Attached: C6C0635E-7EBE-4991-AF22-1610649CC317.png (363x297, 118K)

Does UI force characters to become off guard?

why did GT have so much SOUL?

youtube.com/watch?v=QfiP2KiD_WU
It was made by the same people behind DBS’ filler.

CUTE

Check out Geekdom101 with his GF

Attached: Dx4jUIPV4AAYDNY.jpg (2048x1365, 396K)

Soul vs. Soulless

Attached: 18DF8113-8B88-4D99-BABB-29C5AF218916.jpg (1536x1908, 1.78M)

Bump. Post shit you fucks.

Merus and the Galactic Patrol are the worst things to come from Super.

>Galactic Patrol
>From Super
lol

You fucking ate his soul you satanic bitch.

The fuck did you just say about Basedlo? I will fucking suck your soul through your cock fucker.

Look at those abs. Do they look rock hard? Yes? Well you’re fucking wrong it’s made out of bubbleshit. That’s right when you’re fapping to 21 you’re fapping to defection you scatophiles.

Who would Goku summon? Me bitch! I’m coming straight for that carrot ass. I’m about to make his asshole his whole body. That retarded fuck. He thinks Ultra Instinks can prepare from the utter strength of my dick-shaped nipples. Well he’s fucking wrong and fucking dead.

The fuck did you say about muscles horny boy? I worked hard to get these radical abs. I fucking deadlifted the conceptual incarnation of weight itself. You think God powers will make me sacrifice years of hard work and commitment? Well then you’re wrong. A priest can’t pray away the utter devastation I’m about to leave in your thoughts you punk nerd. And his powers definitely can’t get rid of my unholy gains.

Attached: Original.jpg (1210x205, 45K)

What did I say?

It's another case of Cell. He keeps looking worse the 'better' he gets.

UI is a technique, but the manner in which Goku uses it is a transformation. It does have it's differences in the anime and manga, but Goku is definitely using it in a different manner than Whis is.

The only reason why SSBE is based is because regular SSB has such a shit color. Actual blue > piss ass cyan

I like how you didn't actually prove any of your points.

Please, get off the site and get some rest.

I like Jiren.

Attached: Ji fucking Ren..png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Bump again chads.

Which character has the most potential?

see Not Cuckhan

Enter the CUTEgang

Attached: Caulifla 256.jpg (1920x2077, 2.9M)

LMAO.

Super Hearts looks nice when done competently.

Attached: SDBH UM Manga.jpg (896x864, 104K)

Oh, I haven't seen this one. You're right actually!

Based

i love dragon garow lee

i'm starting to agree with cell-- mankind needs to be wiped out. this bitch is like 8 and has no tits, why the fuck is she crying and cursing the person that saved her.

Attached: 1552631870636.png (900x505, 588K)

What gimmicky ability is he going to learn on Yardrat?

And please, don't even bring up Instant Transmission. We all know that Toriyama won't let Vegeta ever get that.

Attached: vegeta.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

He'll unlock Ozaru power and achieve SS4

Attached: 0242bbecaed9159248b22e48039f628f.jpg (735x904, 133K)

Ki barrier against magic (like Vegetto)

Looks even worse. Needs to lose glasses

Attached: 1551896497316.jpg (720x1261, 90K)

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Attached: 18.jpg (1125x1500, 197K)

Attached: InteligenteCalvo.png (500x406, 199K)

>Jobgeta
No one cares.

I can't believe how fucking incredible this arc is. It's given us so many things.
>unique and fresh antagonist that forces the cast to explore new avenues to defeat him rather than just "nuh uh I improve over you"
>revisiting of Namek, a classic location that had all but been forgotten
>massive character development for Vegeta and the exploration of his guilt over being one of the reasons the Namekians experienced such horrors in the past
>re-integration of Yardrat, showing that Toriyama and Toyo still respect lore that most have forgotten
>pic related, a new interesting and nuanced character with murky motives that just heightens interest in the arc overall
>an SS3 cameo

Honestly, this is the best arc in Super, and probably the best arc in the series since the Namek arc.

Attached: LORDrus.jpg (720x1110, 55K)

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Attached: 73805626_p5.png (790x1040, 641K)

>m-my heart hurts...

Attached: Kiss.jpg (890x898, 619K)

>192350465
Try to be more subtle next time, bitch

>jobs automatically
3-0, when?

>cancelled because of piss-poor ratings
>"""chadn"""nime
lol

>Jobgetafag has the gall to accuse someone else of jobbing
Kek

>going SS3 mid-spin
Why is CHADyotaro so fucking based?

>other person is Gokek
Yeah, so "soon"?

Kek Toeipoodles got fucking annihilated again.

>Was goku at his peak in the namek arc?
unironically yes

>can literally oneshot pissed off GoDs with a casual chop
>wimps physically
Paco, I know you sometimes get confused and think your fanspiction is canon, but this is getting ridiculous.

>b-b-but Spicopaco said
DIS to the CAR to the D E D, your puny little mind disappoints me.

Keep being delusional.

>KAKAROOOOOOOOOOT I AM LE DEBUL EHEHEHEHE IS THAT ANOTHER WORD FOR COFFIN KAKAROOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT KAKAROT KAKAROT KAKA CARROT CAKE
Actually kill yourself

Kneel before me.

Attached: UI isn't a power up.jpg (1080x1440, 314K)

>b-b-but Toei's fanfiction
Discarded.

>d-discarded
Nervous Shitrentard, you are so obvious.

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

>mastering technique enables to avoid all crisis
>masters it in anime
>still gets hit by Jiren

Anime why are you dumb?

Yes. If he died for good there and let his son become the MC he would have been remembered fondly instead of being hated by all of the fanbase

>asking why something Toei did is nonsensical and retarded
Foolish user.

>Only person who doesn't fucking die but instead gets transported back in time and becomes the legendary Super Saiyan
This isn't canon you chucklefuck assclown.

I say Shitren myself.

>t.

Attached: 1549480039572.gif (458x452, 647K)

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

Attached: RENTFREEren.jpg (640x960, 147K)

You are a Shitrentard so it's clearly not a case of "rent free", why are you so dumb? Oh right.

>not a single mention of Jiren
>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

If only Toryiama ever gave a damn about Gohan. I piked the idea Goku would still have his own adventures but in other world while Gohan took over to protect earth but nope. Can't leave without kackakock.
Its more a rhetorical question.

Attached: 1566307751635.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

Enter my cute wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

>attacks Broly after a proof of him being the undisputed strongest gets posted
>J-jobren not mentioned. R-rent
Get lost, pathetic Shitrentard.

Based. Jobhandogs should be immediately shut down.

>literally admits to being obsessed and screeching about Jiren when no one mentioned him
Pathetic. JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN, that's literally all your hear in your autistic schizo mind all fucking day.

Why did I expect a Shitrentard to understand anything? Kneel you fucking animal.

>n-no you don't understand I-I just HAVE to scream about Jiren every time someone posts anything that I don't agree with

>192351231
Nice showcasing of your stupidity, Jobrendonkey.

AAAIIIIEEEEE!

Attached: jobgeta.webm (1713x640, 1.4M)

anime when??

^Clown.

What kind of music do you think each of the cast enjoys?

>Freeza listens to space Beethoven purely to be pretentious

Attached: 1565054185053.png (585x476, 423K)

Piccolo listens to rap

>SSG creates shockwaves when transforming? that's an asspull! it's never happened befo-

Attached: 36 (1).png (965x1400, 410K)

Goku knows how to counter Whiss' Angel tier ability

the single worst page in the manga

Attached: 12 (3).jpg (800x1159, 200K)

Out of all of these I realized only Zarbon and Black he ever got back at and even Black isn't a full completely 180 as he merges with Zamasu.
I liked the manga gets use of ssg. The anime just forgets it up until ToP and Goku still switches back to blue anyway after it was deemed useless in 2 seconds against Dyspo.

Attached: 1566254148310.webm (750x404, 284K)

My wife Chino is so cute

Gohan’s a really bad protagonist for a brainless shonen like DB, bringing Tardku back was the right choice.

Attached: __majin_vegeta_son_gokuu_and_vegeta_dragon_ball_z_and_etc_drawn_by_virusmao_db__sample-d26c726d10caa (850x520, 165K)

2-0
-

>not Gokek

Attached: moro.jpg (620x348, 30K)

Shame most of 2-0 was off-panel. AT must have felt the result too obvious for close coverage.

Nice falseflag shitrenmong

A JIRENCHADSIMUS just entered the thread.

SHITren

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

Attached: JIRENJIRENJIREN.jpg (782x1500, 69K)

>"dude with horns"
>skull is shaped like that of a goat
Yeah, totally doesnt looks like a goat because muh beard

Kefla literally says "are you done powering up?" When talking to Omen. Same scene where they say "if both clash like that they might BTFO everything"
The only retards who cry "muh technique" are toyospics and all other charactrfags who can't cope with Goku being so much stronger than anyone (except Jiren), for example Doglytards.

So people really believed the anime was cancelled?

Does anyone really care about the anime at this point, besides the dumb new fans of db?

Attached: __broly_and_gogeta_dragon_ball_super_broly_and_etc_drawn_by_yunar__sample-315735a65b2c6147059f269e84 (850x624, 137K)

it was just shitposting I guess

Enter RADCHAD

Attached: DcNNEcqW4AAkos8.jpg (638x475, 45K)

Don't care about the chad meme but its crazy how he started the saiyan saga stuff and yet he's completely forgotten.

Attached: __gine_raditz_and_son_gokuu_dragon_ball_super_broly_and_etc_drawn_by_komebeimai__b77defb741014136efb (627x502, 278K)

I guess I don't. It really wasn't a huge part of my schedule. I only watched it out of love for the original manga.

Have sex.

The pattern seems to be that Goku stays occupied while all the other characters with personality do stuff till they can't do stuff. Then Goku shows up, saves everyone, and then leaves again.

I saw it because I was hyped for a new db series than reality hit. I stopped caring after the first arc. Had the small hope in black arc until they fuckes that up too and ToP I had hatred for it. Broly is the only Super related thing I enjoyed fully.
What?
Yeah that's always been the pattern though now in Super he's pretty much always there.

Attached: __nappa_and_son_gokuu_dragon_ball_super_broly_and_etc_drawn_by_lee_dragon_garou__sample-0622d24b18dd (850x958, 170K)

Fucking KEK. He is BROKEN

>Does anyone really care about the anime at this point,
The manga* sorry, autocorrect. The anime broke financial records and literally crashed streaming sites. The movie based on the anime, as is the consensus from the general public (and the truth), broke financial records again, made by the same successful company.
The promotional manga, on the other hand, barely gets recognized by anyone, the author has to desperately state and I quote: "PLEASE read my small contribution too", it's sales plummeted once the anime stopped airing and there's barely any fan art of it.

Each time toyoshito uses SS3, the manga becomes even less canon.

Holy fuck. This is literally spic deviant art tier.

I said besides the dumb new fans that eat it up.
Canon never mattered to db.

Attached: __broly_dragon_ball_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_hoshikawa_akira__0707387b4d3f43326ff9211ed3e03a5e.png (826x1168, 1.5M)

>The movie based on the anime
Oh nonono

Attached: D9k9VVDUYAAvMiv.jpg (1536x2048, 900K)

Attached: __frieza_son_gokuu_and_vegeta_dragon_ball_z_and_etc_drawn_by_lee_dragon_garou__sample-ed0e1bc4193c36 (850x1199, 226K)

t. GT spic

"Oh nono" is not an argument. I won.

Don't know what that means but whatever.

Attached: __broly_dragon_ball_drawn_by_jintetsu__sample-294477aaaedb50ed178041f34bf0e83d.jpg (850x1193, 242K)

>ignoring the pic that refutes you and deflecting
Fucking done

Reminder that Gohan will always be shit.

Attached: Gohan's Faggotry.png (2222x1286, 1.13M)

Of course not. You're a dumb tourist. The regulars of these threads are just too smart for you.

>the old untranslated pic bait
Why are latino shitters like this? God they're trash.

>too smart for me
Doubtful.

Attached: __piccolo_son_gokuu_and_vegeta_dragon_ball_z_and_etc_drawn_by_domo_mk02__4873af985c6254d428673a79431 (800x554, 94K)

Our magnificent emperor.

Attached: 155d454507597ccb919367418021.jpg (1024x583, 76K)

No villain will be able to make Goku think "huh, maybe fighting isn't so fun after all" like Frieza did. That kind of character development cock blocked the rest of the manga.

BASED

Attached: 1545361896192.gif (456x262, 3.78M)

No other villain had the same pathos with Goku as Frieza did. Chaotic Good vs Lawful Evil, complete antithesis.

Attached: Da_lTWSV4AAnLRB.jpg large.jpg (960x720, 74K)

HOLY BASED

Attached: __android_17_dragon_ball_super_and_etc_drawn_by_kim_yura_goddess_mechanic__sample-361f8dfcad4962eda3 (850x604, 195K)

>cant understand simple visual info
>you not knowing japanese invalidates anything
>calling others spics when the anime that you praise was a sucess because they love that nonsensical load of garbage
Toeitard being utter retards, as usual

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Super_-_Final_Episode_Preview.webm (960x480, 2.11M)

>Manipulates Hakai without any training whatsoever

>Not cancels out with massive amounts of ki, MANIPULATES AND CONTROLS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: __broly_son_gokuu_and_vegeta_dragon_ball_super_broly_and_etc_drawn_by_kim_yura_goddess_mechanic__sam (850x616, 103K)

>heya, let's all tell them what my prince will be after he defeats me again
What did Goku mean by this?

Attached: my vassal is going to be 0-3 against me soon - our prince.gif (440x330, 509K)

Don't combo fight opponents

Attached: 1564890738364.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

Why did they fucking insist on this PS2 looking animation?

>Vegeta inspires fear
>Vegeta makes Goku accept death/defeat
>Vegeta gets 1-0
>Frieza jobs to the MC
Imagine being a lizardfag. Even the bug got better results (thanks to Vegeta's cells, that is). Hell, bubble gum, too. Just imagine the horror of Buugeta (had Vegeta not seen to stopping Super Buu). Goku would have died instantly.

Attached: goku knows vegeta completely beat him.jpg (763x462, 165K)

Why is Champa so plump?

Attached: Enter in Champa.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>he likes anime without grain

Attached: 1503056381465.png (300x300, 154K)

KEK, look at this fucking gag character!

>I...I admit three times I am inferior to you kakarotto-sama, also you huriza please stop humiliating me

Attached: gag character.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Prediction

AAAAIIIEEEEEE

Attached: Bejita choked.png (851x450, 700K)

Technically that was a win for Bejita-sama.

Attached: 1566405195825.jpg (800x2680, 383K)

Old Moro with the beard and wrinkles looke way better than curent Moro.

Stay obsessed, cuck.

2-0

Attached: PassionateTheseChihuahua-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 633K)

Attached: 1558904007001.jpg (660x1010, 221K)

What a silly question to ask. Of COURSE he peaked during Namek.

>setting a precedent for attacks bypassing power levels if the victim is off guard
Wong, that has always been the case.

I guess SSGod being the msot calm form and UI having both "base" state hair will mean something, as in having the god ki + UI you would not need anything else, no more transformations or powerups.

Current Moro is fine, you are just used to the beard

Attached: Moro_youth_restored.png (560x720, 315K)

>Bejitautist once again returns for a sadomasochistic trouncing at the hands of lizard posters

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD!

Attached: Bt1qm_QCYAAUb5D.jpg (231x210, 16K)

comfy moro with blanket was top tier

>filename
my sides lmaooo

Comic relief character.

Attached: LK3lMu.gif (320x180, 758K)

I don't know. Its better than battle of gods and ROF but its jarring as hell.

God, DBS is so fucking boring, if the they brought back the human fighters, competing against each other to see who got closer to Goku, now that would be stimulating and fun, not multiverse faggotery with noodled arm jobbers and pansexual gods, that shit sucks.

Attached: Murasaki.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Would Goku have turned Super Sayian on Namek if it was Bulma who died and couldn't come back as opposed to Krillin?

Attached: Based.png (1346x1014, 1.47M)

>Eat boot you stupid monkey!

>AAAIIEAIAEIAIEIEIAIEIII!

Attached: 1566374461133.gif (540x584, 2.22M)

What a waste of good DNA.

aNGEL IS NOTHING SPECIAL. eVERY BEING ACROSS UNiveRSE has access to something that is equal to Angel.
>Hakai
Just get strong enough
>Time Stop
Be HIt or get strong enough
>UI
Be Merus

Yes, Bulma is very important to him...

I appreciate they were trying to look a bit more like FighterZ, but Fighterz worked because it didn't go nuts with the frames. They really should've thought "If we were doing this 2D, how many drawings would we use?"

Reminder that if Frieza had exercised for a few days at any point in his life prior Goku would have been completely fucked.

Attached: KlutzyHopefulFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.43M)

for maximum pleasure

He woudl be beter if he had some beard left.

It's common problem with them and using 3d in anime. At times it swell hidden but most times they don't know how to use cg right due to not knowing its limitations or using it creatively.

Attached: 1564593916213.gif (319x178, 1.85M)

Anything made after the end of Z is utterly absurd.

More like CHUMPa.

Attached: Beerus.jpg (399x399, 23K)

Agreeed, SSG + UI is the top tier.

That's literally UI.
In RPG UI is hitting enemy with guaranteed crit hit and increase crit damage, increase evade and reaction speed to height too.
Goku did the same to Jiren on the manga remember?

>human fighters
No

Post discarded.

This.

Not enough art of these two together.

Attached: 68377880_p1.jpg (1315x1710, 376K)

>incest
>voredroid
Go back.

Attached: __caulifla_hit_kale_and_kyabe_dragon_ball_super_and_etc_drawn_by_d89im__sample-15efb670ecc5ccf915bee (850x691, 111K)

>Be Broly
>Literally Peak Apex of strength
>Only beaten because of Yadrat Fusion
>Enter Moro
>Vegeta seek out Yadrat immediately after losing
Is Yadrat the true kami race in DB?
Insta Teleport
Fusion makes you stronger than GoDs
Some sekrit skill makes you stronger than Millenium Old Goat

The similar aura suggests that they are both using UI

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>suggest
Headcanon

Headcanon

>trust me, it says what in told you it says„ d-dont asked me to translate it h-haha
*cough*

It's called having a budget, retard.

>why did GT have so much SOUL?
Because GT is different to the rest of the DB series.

Jiren achieved UI after he had his temper tantrum which made him go "past his trauma" as Vegeta said.
This was the exact moment from which he was able to damage Goku.

Attached: 1534890350309.gif (470x264, 2.04M)

>The similar aura suggests that they are both using UI
Headcanon.

>Vegeta is 2-0 over Goku
>don't forget it
I won't. Make sure you do the same.

Attached: 1563372522880 lizard.gif (320x180, 841K)

If Jiren achieved UI no one even anything in game ,official promotional magazin like V-Jump etc that put that words. That's headcanon.

Bohint suggest Jiren has UI. They don't even mentioned it. All it is is Jiren being so powerful that he's able to fight Goku with UI. The same way he did before when it was just Goku with silver eyes.

>gag character
>he says where this MC is concerned
>with how Frieza is now
Amusing. Then there is the posting of a non-canon gag cameo . Is this the extent of the coping necessary in response to each reminding?

>cites subjective feelings/thoughts
Against objective facts? No contest.

Attached: 16 spots someone other than Goku being shown to have ever defeated Vegeta v3.jpg (405x479, 64K)

>Yadrat Fusion
fusion isn't from there

Is this how 3-0 will go down? Vegeta finally has to put his dog down?

Attached: bejita uses the grave his vassal dug for himself.jpg (231x210, 20K)

From where, remind me.

>mom giving scarf to her kid so he won't get cold
>incest

Attached: 1517631044486.png (242x227, 18K)

It's funny because he never loses to the MC unlike someone we know .

Attached: Bingo - 2-0 - undefeated against the MC dance - AT wills that Prince Vegeta always beats the vassal (500x500, 993K)

>Yadrat Fusion
Stop drinking.

Nice headcanon.

JI to the CHAD to the THE to the REN, biggest and strongest amongst all men. He's also the smartest, he practices zen. Even post ToP he is stronger than then. This dude one shot Seeded Kamioren. He's part of the PTs, a group of heroes and gentlemen. For his battles he is skilled, he uses his acumen. He's also the handsomest, he's full of women.

learned it in the other world from a race I can't remember

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Metamor.

>If Jiren achieved UI no one even anything in game ,official promotional magazin like V-Jump etc that put that words. That's headcanon.
>IESLB

>Thanks. Appreciate it.
user, I think that user, was being sarcastic.

How could I forget the emperor's 2-0 over the jobber comic relief?

Attached: 1566007548497.webm (854x480, 1.21M)

Concession accepted.

>shipper niggers
AT was right to shit on your kind. Also, Bulma objectively made off like a bandit. Goku would abandon her (kissless and without love). Vegeta was actually one capable of becoming a good husband, lover, father, etc. A better Earthling than the retard raised there.

*sobbing intensifies*

Attached: 1565234350521.png (1024x1536, 498K)

>niggers
Hey. I'm trying to advertise my shit here, spic.

>this cross the handsome, short muscleman wouldn't acknowledge her as a woman
>tries to beat the blonde off him so she could sexualize him further
Slutty doll. She just couldn't measure up to the main girl, so she settled for the noseless baldy (at least he could grow his hair back) with freak eyes. Tragic.

Attached: pomf - what are we going to do against the wall bejita-sama - sex bot wants the prince.jpg (551x934, 257K)

Post how how well he fends it off.

Why does Bejita cry so much?

Attached: WAAAAH.gif (300x198, 226K)

Why is that slut blushing? Is it edited?

>I-I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FINALE, NOT H-HURIZA...!

Attached: more tears.gif (540x300, 1.66M)

>Why does Bejita cry so much?
I have no idea?

Attached: Piccolo.png (536x422, 238K)

>2-0
1-1, so cope. 2-1 (Vegeta), soon. Hopefully your hunt for allies to match Vegeta's goes better than last time (getting your shit slapped by him, instead). Just don't forget the important thing here. Picture related.

Reminisce with your nanny (before Vegeta kills that thing, too). Hopefully that distracts it from just pointing out how short you are (like usual).

Attached: yfw you realize bejita-sama is undefeated against goku-san.png (667x378, 297K)

Kek, based.

Attached: 1565731917473.png (1026x1135, 1.16M)

Attached: toaster spots her prince - loves her some short, dark-haired men - doll destined to be bug chow.jpg (525x515, 157K)

>Emperor
>losing to a low class vassal
Would never happen to the Prince.

Attached: badly behaving lizard silenced by vassal - respect our prince or forfeit your tongue.jpg (735x605, 48K)

I bet you did that.

Poor Jobgeta schizo. Though it's your fault for liking the biggest Jobber in the series.

Attached: 1540362209044.png (709x397, 351K)

>NO NO NO JUST BECAUSE HURIZA KILLED ME AND THEN WHIS AND KAKAROTTO SAVED ME FROM D-DYING AGAIN I WIN! S-STOP LAUGHING!

Attached: boo hoo.gif (360x267, 927K)

Which character is the most intelligent in DB? Is it Bulma?

Attached: Watch the level of cope in his next post.jpg (2037x3056, 1.07M)

Jiren.

>K-KAKAROTTO IS STRONGER THAN ME

Attached: 1545552332668.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Vegeta, ever notice you have never lost to Goku
>That you always defeat him
Probably crying from lack of challenge.

Attached: 0071-021 - name.jpg (342x397, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C3tw320UPDM&

Attached: enter CHADren_.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

>192361787
>Argumentum ab auctoritate
Even Goku noticed that Jiren achieved UI
youtu.be/suhHQ_JXBps?t=3193

Attached: our prince paid compliments by town toaster.jpg (1280x724, 203K)

In fighting: Goku
Book smart: Gero

Too bad SSBE > SSBKK.

>when you grow up and run into that guy that used to bully you in grade school

Attached: 1536917049230.png (900x509, 661K)

>biggest jobber
You seem confused. I'll help.

>Vegeta is always right when I agree with him
see:

Attached: and this...is to job...even further beyond - carrot wasting his prince's time.jpg (366x300, 64K)

>Even Goku noticed that Jiren achieved UI
When.

>B-Bejita is wrong, look at all these retarded edits I made

Cope, seethe, gnash your teeth in despair at the feet of your SOVEREIGN.

Attached: 812.png (560x840, 238K)

>she wants Bejita and Goku's dick
Probably even bulked out Trunks too.

You have a mental illness if you think anytime a man and a woman are mentioned it's because of attraction. I brought up Bulma because she's Goku's oldest friend, but not best friend like Krillin. Have sex you dirty incel nigger.

>killed
Would have, but didn't. Whis'd.

>I win
He did, yes. Sorbet helped Frieza get one over Gokek. This ally (Plan B) wasn't good enough for Vegeta. Plan C wasn't good enough for Vegeta's allies. There is a four letter word for this. C_P_. Would you like to buy a vowel or solve the puzzle?

Attached: I'm sorry Frieza...I can't let you do that - Whis'd - Bejita-sama wins again.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>G-Goku is stronger
>loses anyway

Attached: Concessionku - Surrenders to his Prince.jpg (934x500, 137K)

She is into short, dair-haired men. Goku isn't short enough, I'd wager. Trunks has his mother's hair. Muscles are more the speed of the forever kissless wench.

Attached: vegetable muscles are da bes.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

you can watch Jirens transformation from the 53:00 minute mark.
53:28 Is Goku acknowledging Jiren's new form (UI).
The anime has this part twice

You've used this ridiculous cope so many times now. That is WHIS' actions, not vegetas. He did not win in any way, himself; he underestimated Frieza like a complete moron and died. Whis then rewound time because HE LIKED THE FOOD ON EARTH, and then Goku saved his worthless jobber sidekick. Vegeta still suffered a humiliating loss he should have had in the bag. PERIOD.

Attached: 1566126481201.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

*dark
Bite my tongue. Apologies.

Attached: toaster beholds supa bejita-sama - instantly regrets soiling her lips on the chestnut in jest.jpg (296x347, 41K)

>anime forms
Kek discarded
From that point on Goku never lost. It's only Jobgeta who kept jobbing to Goku mentally.

>SS3 gets ragdolled by everyone
Goku is the biggest fraud in DB history, if not for the god ki handout he wouldn't even be top 5 Saiyan material.
Naturally weaker than 99% of the DBS cast, even SS Vegeta is stated stronger.

>fighting genius retardku
Nah. That clown still uses Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb. Forgot KK in canon. He's a moron.

>t-thoughts and feelings
Say your prayers that AT doesn't give us 2-1 (Vegeta) before you off yourself upon accepting the truth (Vegeta is undefeated against Goku while Frieza has actually lost to the jobber that Cell also always defeated). The facts? They aren't on your side.

>edits
Absolute facts. Canon truths. I'd ask for yours, but we both know how that ends, friend.

Attached: 1-0 and 2-0 - Bejita-sama's greatest hits - Undefeated Against the MC Collection.jpg (240x610, 81K)

How much is Shueisha paying you to shill the manga, Paco?

Sure thing, fag. Also, you forgot a comma. To answer your question, no. He wouldn't be that moved (shipper).

T-Tardkubros? What's this? Is our wench finally going to embrace Bejita Sama's lips?

Vegeta lost because Goku had better networking. Guess Bejita should have brought better allies than Nappa before fleeing the earth a shattered wreck without his dragonballs, eh?

>b-but you can't use my own logic against meee!

Attached: 1565025030979.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>anime forms
Same thing happened in the promo manga, retard.

Metamorans invented the fusion dance.
Toyo needs to bring them later.

You are paying him with (you)s.

Based CHADza living in comedy jobber fans' heads rent fres.

Attached: aDx6v8x_700b.jpg (700x394, 42K)

Nice cope. Now leave before you further embarrass yourself.

>comedy jobber
The irony of this shitter.
5 CENTIMETERS.

>Whis'd
And you're proud of that? That the Prince of Comedy needed a literal deus ex machina to save him from Freeza? Do you not realise how pathetic it made JOBeta look?

Attached: 1565551702015.jpg (832x573, 109K)

>SHITren achieved UI
>still can't beat UI Goku
Best argumentation for the "UI is a power up" chodes!

>facts are coping
You a scrub as well as a sore loser, lizard peasant?

>actions of Whis
On Vegeta's team, yes.

>didn't win himself
He didn't have to. That's not how it works (scrub mentality is a pattern of coping just like this). Even ignoring having beaten the gold off Frieza's gilded ass (picture related), just by being in the fight as another takes him down, he gets a win (doesn't have to be the MVP, final blow or any of that). How about Goku weakening him (not necessary as the lizard brain staminalet jobbed to his own form just like Gokek so many times before)? Irrelevant. Even disregarding how Frieza would just tucker out the same as with Goku, then Sorbet would fail like he did before (and Whis would handle the last resort).

NOTE: Amusing that Frieza didn't have any doubts Vegeta was going to kill him and that winning in a fight was no longer an option unlike on Namek with Goku (figured he might just pull a miracle before the planet gives).

If you're not keeping up, it basically comes down to coping (which is all you're doing). He didn't do it alone? Cope. He had a win, but Whis stole it from history? Cope (again). Vegeta didn't even have to be the one to save the ally that helped him later or put Frieza into the desperate situation he was in. But he did. Yet here you are. Crying about it like a bitch. But 2-1 (Vegeta) in the near future? That's whatever. Know what really matters? THE streak. 3-0. Goku can run, but he can't hide.

Attached: Fridge spots his prince coming for the simian buffoon - MC cannot escape his nemesis.png (848x480, 457K)

5 centimeters

Exit SHITly, SHITgeta, SHITren, SHITearts, SHITza, SHITku, SHITrus, SHITroids, BuuShits, SHITell, SHITgang, SHITbba, sHit

Enter Planet-Eater Moro

Attached: Cabron.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Jobku is weaker than 17, Buu, Kale, Gohan, half the ToP participants...are Jobkufags ok with this?

>So mindbroken that he can now only utter the same phrase over and over again
I've done a number on you, just like Freeza did a number on the Princess of Nothing. That number being 2-0 lmao

Attached: 1565181420728.jpg (883x905, 123K)

>Enter SHIT-Eater SHITro
ftfy

>never lost
He lost repeatedly. Even to Vegeta.

>mentally
Coping starts there, yes.

Attached: 2-0 done - 3-0 soon.jpg (307x404, 71K)

Shouldn't Vegito in DBS have different clothes from DBZ due to Vegeta wearing his cell saga outfit?

Attached: DBFZ_Vegito_Portrait.png (502x1275, 119K)

Fuck off you delusional toeiturd

Based Chadzabro soundly defeating the JOBetatards with logic and reasoning.

Attached: 1497146121231.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>Vegeta lost to Goku's network
Krillin, yes. The last one standing.

>should have brought better allies
Or at least controlled the one he had better. Just keeping Nappa alive at his ~8K would have been useful later (especially as an 80K Oozaru).

>can't use my logic against me
Correct, retard. Goku was crippled (TKO), passed out (KO) and woke-up a cripple. Defeated before back-up arrived. If only they had gotten there sooner.

Attached: lizard realizes monkeys have more developed brains - he was the retard the whole time.jpg (879x566, 183K)

Goku said nothing. Discarded.

>He lost repeatedly
Delusions and misinterpretations. Why would I lift the ban on replying to you? Get treatment you fucking mentally ill retard because it's back on.

Attached: I'll kiss her if none of this grass hits the ground - generous offer from the prince.gif (500x375, 2M)

>get proven wrong
>f-f-fuck off
Ahh so nice.

You don't get to say Vegeta won because of Whis, and then say Goku lost because his allies helped him stomp Vegeta's asshole in. Choose one.

Attached: 1565052886630.png (336x336, 216K)

>living
In Super, yes. For now (until 2-1 with Vegeta taking the lead). Not so much in the source material. A twink, mutt bastard saw to that.

Attached: Trucks sees cum-stained lizard prepping for 1-0.jpg (1196x780, 233K)

>from the feared Emperor of the Universe to a Bulma tier character.
Ouch.

Can you IMAGINE the sheer mental contortions the bejitautist will perform if Freeza thrashes the jobber prince a third time in the moro arc? Will he even survive it?

Attached: f0c4928e18714edf9f2278099ca2dcec.gif (480x270, 671K)

>Freezachads continuing to BTFO the jobgetashitters
How can they be so based, lads?

Attached: 1564640761276.gif (500x279, 913K)

>being a shipper
>in DB
Get your shit together.

Truly pathetic.

>mindbroken
>thinks he responded to me both times
True. You are.

>of nothing
>subjects defeat 'Emperor' multiple times
You sure about that? Frieza just beat himself up? Sliced to pieces and blown to ashes? That how it went?

>2-0
>0
Speaking of never having lost to Goku, what was Fridge's record against him again? You should be able to solve for this one.

Attached: Fridge realizes his Prince is undefeated against Goku.jpg (968x976, 262K)

>WEAKgetafag hiding behind the manlet's son like a coward
lmao

Not canon anyway.

BONYU BEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMU!

Attached: ECt8M98U8AAq9n4.jpg (603x475, 85K)

>WAHHH STOP LIKING THING
Grow up.

>shitposting is "proving someone wrong"
I love laughing at Toeispics.

>red latifah
Ugly thot.

Fucking disgusting I feel like I'm gonna vomit

Dragon Ball had bad influence on all shounen it inspired youtube.com/watch?v=0kdjoodCkEE

is she an abbo?

>proud
Neutral, really. Not especially relevant. Just stating facts, sport. Frieza lost. Vegeta won. You don't have to like how it happened. Just know that it did. Know that there is no referee to rescue you with news that a DQ call was made for- wait, no. This isn't playfighting like the tournaments. Guess you'll just have to cope.

>do you not realize how pathetic all this coping makes me look
I see it so wearily often, I'm basically immune to the antics of scrubs.

Attached: lizard brain trying to fathom his prince being 2-0 against goku-san.jpg (960x958, 215K)

*Cough cough* You may have d-dominated me all my life, given me a humiliating beating, murdered me, stolen my spot in the ToP finale, but I beat you up some before you made me choke to death in space. WHIS'D!

*dies*

Attached: 1564944622240.jpg (640x360, 35K)

lmaoo holy based

Attached: 1560118832307.gif (417x218, 3.57M)

Yet again I attain acquisition of another incalculably effortless ascendancy.

>so defeated he resolves to avoid conflict
>loses his senses to desire to job once more
Sounds like Goku against Vegeta. He knew what coming back to Earth meant for him, yet he did it anyway. Foolishness. You going to run off with a little brown boy after this one?

Attached: blocks your path from avoiding 2-0 in Prince.jpg (564x423, 29K)

>Sliced to pieces and blown to ashes?
Neither of which were JOKEgeta; other, more capable and credible Saiyans did it while SCRUBgeta was either cowaring like the fag he is or being a retard and getting himself killed.

>Goku undefeated against Freeza
Which is more than I can say for LOSEgeta lmao

Attached: jobbing.gif (220x164, 165K)

cope

gay

Attached: ECdIkLsUEAA4rXk.png (598x645, 226K)

do goku and chichi actually care about eachother?
they just seem like they got together because AT had to check the love interest box off

QUIETUS, canid.

I hope she survives being in Kakarot and shows up in Super's return.

Attached: ECifMqqUYAAlHH5.jpg (1448x2048, 361K)

[muffled aaaiiiieeee]

Attached: 1565273448689.jpg (1080x591, 400K)

I hope harm befalls your loved ones.

>he waifus a fatass

Did the Saiyans deserve this fate?

Considering, their almost never ending tyranny, place upon the universe?

BASED

>Vegetation ended up having the strongest transformation in both mediums since Shitku CANNOT UI
>s-s-s-s-shitpost
WAIL.

>with scrub talk about honorable victory
I hope that cushioned his pride on the ride back to Hell. But will it be enough for 2-1 (Vegeta)? Might be a mercy compared to his fate as GoD Bra's (lesser) agent (after Pan).

Attached: princess takes out the trash - another royal mutt kills the lizard.gif (444x250, 1.8M)

>He doesn't
pathetic

Attached: Ribrianne2.png (475x260, 108K)

>IESLB and the ramblings of a sperg
I win AGAIN holy FUCK!

frieza's reasoning about killing some of his most efficient and effective forces falls apart when you realize he could just transform one form and still have more than enough power to crush them
that really could have been written better.

Attached: EClHJy3U0AAPTKC.jpg (1717x1664, 332K)

>ribrianne
Absolute shit taste

Copeseethe.

>that really could have been written better.
Care to elaborate?

>Goku: "They died for it"
>Freeza: "They died because of me"
I'm thinkin it was based and deserved

So this is the response of a Tardkuck when backed up into a corner with hard facts. Interesting.

She better die in the game.

Quiet, mutt. Fat girls will always be shit.

>don't get to
>just did
>Vegeta was able to fight when Frieza got taken out
>Goku was unable to fight long before Vegeta was bested
This ain't complicated. Even the primitive mind of a lizard should manage.

Attached: butthurt lizard's vendetta begins v2.jpg (575x1063, 183K)

>Frieza lost. Vegeta won
Nice headcanon. Bejita won by getting outsmarted and killed by Freeza AGAIN before time had to be literally reversed so Goku could bail the Prince of Jobbers out of his monumental fuck-up? lmao.

Attached: gif.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

She better no, she can show up as a memeber of the current Freeza Force. Maybe even get her own team called the Bonyu Force in honor of Ginyu, just minus the posing.

Attached: ECjZD_OVUAEjfOU.jpg (1448x2048, 624K)

im just saying that killing off your most efficient forces doesnt make that much sense when you have more than enough power to murder them all ten times over if you just transform.
they could have given a better reason why he blew it up than "dey got to stronge XD"

>defending the fatass
She's useless and exist as filler for the game.

Bejita > Goku > Frieza
In terms of power.

>Unable to address the complete discrepancy in his faulty logic

I accept your concession, the latest of many.

Attached: 1565060072844.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Wrong.

>I'm thinkin it was based and deserved
It took one Saiyan (Vegeta), a long time to be rehabilitated to being a "good guy". Just think how long it would have taken to rehabilitate the rest?
I think Frieza did the right thing.

how much of this shitposting is ironic and how much is serious? its getting hard to tell

Based.

vegeta was at his best when he was a villain, he should have stayed that way. doing a complete 180 in character is always shit, even for redemption arcs.

Good pup. You know your place.

>too scared to go head on
>S-SORBET!
He can't save you . Couldn't even save himself.

>third time
Has to get a second time to stick for that to happen.

>hiding behind
To see the concept I introduced misused. Still, to be expected from those of lacking faculties. And hiding from what? Having put your ilk in their place while reminding of Vegeta evening things up with Frieza (1-1)? Or maybe it is just (as usual) the 2-0 (against Goku) that does it? Who can say? One thing is for certain. Vegeta is suffering. Maybe if he had a worthy MC to call his rival...Hell, even the lizard might do the job better. What say you?

Attached: cursed 2-0 forever - vegeta has a shitty rival.jpg (500x281, 49K)

Not if they give her more to do in Super's return.

Ugly virgin spic.

>former ginyu member wants revenge for her brother's death
>vegeta kills her

Based.

>JOBgeta fags not only hide behind the accomplishments of his superiors Goku and Trunks, but now they also hide behind deluded headcanon about a little girl
And even in said headcanon, you subconsciously acknowledge that Bejita is inferior to the Emperor.

Attached: yuDL5dR.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

She's not Jeice's sister.

Attached: 2-0.jpg (1024x741, 99K)

Just like Jiren, who has never experienced a single defeat in the entirety of his life, I too just keep on winning.

Attached: DANCEren.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

She's getting the death penalty anyway.

>you mave have lost to the MC, but at least you do alright against someone that isn't the MC
Thrilling. Seriously, what sort of main villain actually lets Goku best him? Ridiculous. And to put that trash on a pedestal? Now there's a fucking job for you (making Goku look good).

>before WHIS'D
You bet. Let that ease the pain.

>supernova
Easily dealt with even by a twink, mutt bastard.

Attached: trucks returns a jobber lizard's best move - more trash techniques from a character who relied (500x270, 1006K)

>Implying she won't end up joining as one of the Z fighters are a diversity hire.

>implying we need more useless characters in the team when the humans, piccolo, and gohan exist

HOLY BASED

Meru is U6's version of Jiren.

B-BLAST YOU KAKAROTTO-SAMA! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MEEEEEEE???

Attached: rent free.png (1008x756, 793K)

>Implying they wouldn't make her stronger than all of them with the time between the Freeza saga and Super

Attached: ECkZCIsXsAAm9JE.jpg (1646x1291, 270K)

I would say that this is retarded but then i remenbered that you are talking about the not user anime

>Vegeta didn't do that
Vegeta slapped the gold from Frisbee's ass, the emperor kneeled before his Prince and then the vassal executed him. That's exactly how it happened according to the timeline.

>cowaring
What?

>undefeated against Freeza
Freezer got his with Sorbet. Were you not following along? Or did you mean canon? In that case, you're quite right (and Lizardlet never returned after being made into charred confetti, but that's probably for the best what with the jockstrap on the head nigger-rigged cybernetics he got tarnishing his legacy more than the jobbing). Speaking of which, 2-0. AT willed it, you know. Mind you, Vegeta is hardly the only one.

>SCRUB
Should I take it you're misusing the term to just mean whatever you like, then? Honor rules and all that jazz being imposed to defend the ego of the loser against the winner (by any means)? Did you not realize this? It isn't uncommon for those a term is made for to reverse the meaning (and further bastardization to occur). Quite the cope, indeed.

Attached: two of these fighers are undefeated against goku.gif (500x281, 343K)

YOUR WIFE, KAKAROT
I WANT HER, NOW

Attached: IMG_20180928_035016.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>woman
>ever training
>wanting voredroid 2.0

>bug
Defeated as Semi, force fed a doll, got his revenge and got beaned for the final score 2-1 (Vegeta). Better than Goku. Even has the same score as Vegeta there (thanks to Vegeta's cells). Shouldn't have used Goku cells with his back turned to the Prince (or used Kamehameha...ever).

NOTE: Gero really did him a disservice with Goku cells (and the computer did him dirtier by not instructing him on which moves to favor or ignore as even GG is better than Kamehameha).

Attached: negro bug throwing a fit - computer lied to him - supa bejita-sama was much stronger than data sugge (570x374, 87K)

Imposter, I want his son!

Attached: Broly-1024x574.jpg (1024x574, 70K)

>better die
>Ginyu Force member around Vegeta
As good as done if they're following canon.

I couldn't help but notice that it wasn't Bejita who killed Freeza there. You live vicariously through Trunks and Goku because they're capable of doing what Bejita historically isn't. The 2-0 deficit just eats you up inside, doesn't it? Kek.

Attached: Vegeta_Crying.png (1024x582, 346K)

If it was old Vegeta maybe.

BITCHHAAAAAAAN WHERE ARE YOU BITCHHAN!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: KAKAROTTO-SAMA NHAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1306, 318K)

Make a Chadren thread

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: SONGOKU-SENPAI PLEASE MIAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 195K)

here's some quality DB for you guys

Attached: best boys.jpg (750x1127, 142K)

>Vegeta's power level: 18,000
>Bonyu's power level: probably around 40,000

AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE BONYU-SAMA, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

Attached: dragon-ball-67530.jpg (800x1258, 232K)

Better.

Attached: Boner from Friend's Death.png (517x576, 307K)

>Vegeta slapped the gold from Frisbee's ass
After Freeza was already drained of stamina from fighting Goku. What did Bejita do prior to that? Oh, that's right, he sat on the sidelines after pussying out of fighting Freeza first like the bitch made manlet he is. He knew he's get his shit pushed in by a fresh Freeza, so it's a canon fact that the Prince of Nothing was scared of the Emperor of the Universe. And he's still scared to this very day lmao.

Attached: the monkey fears the lizard.png (666x2706, 2.73M)

I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE KAKAROT

Attached: dragon-ball-broly-strongest-fighter-universe-7-1022228.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Attached: goku boxing.jpg (800x1192, 160K)

Attached: YAMCHA TIME.jpg (800x1203, 184K)

Attached: oh fucc lol.jpg (800x1180, 140K)

Cope harder Lizard faggot. If it wasnt for Jobku the Prince would've killed you in an instant. Lizard-kun had to sneak attack Jobku just to get the upper hand.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: YAMCHA-fuck YOU.jpg (800x1203, 142K)

>generic "muh parents and master died so I got strong" backstory
>bland shitty ayy lmao design with capeshit spandex
>garbage personality, boring and a complete cocksucker in the anime and a dumb justice-obsessed retard that thinks "attacks that exploit openings aren't true strength" in the manga
>absolutely nothing to set him apart from other antagonists; he just punches really hard
>got injured by a literal fucking human and lost to base Goku and fucking base Freeza in the anime, couldn't hit ROSHI and lost to base Goku and Freeza in the manga
>cried and begged to be knocked off
Imagine thinking DOGSHITren isn't the worst antagonist in the series.

Attached: KAME HAME.jpg (750x1127, 175K)

Didn't even read haha.

>Posts an image in which Bejita gets killed again just a few seconds later
What did the Jobgetashitter mean by this?

>h-h-haha if I say d-d-didn't read it doesn't count ecks dee
I win again.

You'd have no idea what the post was even about if you didn't read it, you disingenuous Shitrenbitch. Cope and concede, sob and wail, whimper and moan, and kneel at your superior master's illustrious feet.

Is Tien the most soulful antagonist?

>created in a time where Tori wasn't fully controlled by his editor. The first and only threatening antagonist that was created by Tori the way he wanted him to be

>can't even read*
FTFY based ESLrendog

>Lizardfag loses so hard he tries to suicide by blowing up the planet
Ohhhh lizard-kun!

Attached: 1477308332_Vegeta ssgss punches golden frieza.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

>shaking her hand instead of kissing her
Wtf, that's so rude.

>COPEgeta fag talking about sneak attacks

Attached: bitch move.jpg (1224x669, 71K)

No? Tenshitcuck was never a real fucking threat lmao. The only thing he did was beat up fucking Yamcha, which isn't something anyone needs to be bragging about. Roshi threw the match because it wasn't worth his time and he also wanted him to reform, then Goku beat his ass and Tenshitcuck got lucky, then he jobbed repeatedly to Piccolo and his minions and fucking failed with the Mafuba. Fuck Tenshitcuck.

Kneel, Vegetadog.

>tries to suicide
I love when Vegetabitches admit they're Superbabbies.

>Vegetadog
Never call me vegeta anything.

>Dodges fight with Chadgeta for over a decade
>Chadgeta had enough of Jobku's shit so he forces to fight him
>Absolutely rocks Goku's shit
>"U-um bejeita-san let's fight Buu together!"
>Gets knocked out because Jobku is a dumbass pansy.

Bejita fought a severely weakened and exhausted Freeza who wasn't nearly as powerful as he was before fighting Goku and he STILL LOST. How will Bejita fans EVER recover?

Attached: Crabisdelicious.png (240x240, 96K)

You gonna cry, you little Vegetabitch? Just like your faggoty prince against Freeza?

>newfag doesn't even know that reading the first couple words is enough to discern a shitpost and immediately discard it, and still counts as didn't read
CRY haha

>Bejita won
Yeah, that's about the long and the short of it.

>doesn't get it
What more can really be expected from a lizard?

see: >inferior
Prince ain't the one who loses to Gokek. That's the job of the "Emperor".

>he doesn't know

Attached: implying fridge was ever going to be a GoD - smug cat knows the lizard will just be Bra's agent (458x605, 258K)

>i-i-i-it's a s-s-shitpost
>n-n-n-newfag
Shitrendogs have fallen far.

Don't try to act all high and might Lizardfag. Don't forget who owns you

Attached: tumblr_pqmq9xN1na1y9wx6ho1_500.gif (500x281, 2.86M)

>retard "argues" by taking things out of context
I'm superior to you in every conceivable way.

He's not going to kiss your wife (and you can't make him).

Attached: 1561537310944 gayku.jpg (640x480, 38K)

It's funny because Goku was holding back 90% of his power when fighting the manlet lmao

Even Super's version kills their kind (as with Ginyu).

Are all Vegeta fans as schizophrenic as you?

>h-he was just holding back
I'm going to kiss your wife, Jobku.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 2.16M)

Haha I didn't read it haha.

>b-b-but he would've gone SS3 and--
And beaten himself with the useless, energy-draining jobber form, yes.

>haha haha haha xD

He could have turned SS3 and put Bejita in his place on the ground where he rightfully belongs with ease. He instead chose to humour the manlet out of sheer pity. Absolute state of KEKgeta.

>non arguments
I won haha.

>p-p-please argue against me typing "h-haha" my superior master I beg of you
Kneel, pup.

See

>Vegetabitch
I reject your hypothesis.

BamBAM, BAM BAM ZABLAAM

>complete non-argument
Discarded.

>M-muh JobberSaiyan3!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH is there anything more pathetic than Jobku and Jobren faggots?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x165, 1.49M)

>dogposting
Lmao

>No argument
I accept your concession.

>conceding obediently
Good pup. That's my good and loyal pet.

>I'm going to kiss your wife
I don't think so, cuckjeta.

Attached: 1537308518625.gif (500x300, 498K)

Lmao Cuckkufags absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK out.

>Goku goes SS3
>immediately jobs to himself because said form is worthless and drains energy
NEXT

LOL, VEGETASHITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

>not Vegeta
What gave it away? Was it the jacket? Supernova (humoring the name) is actually trash. Also, non-canon. Seriously, read the fucking manga, no such move is ever shown even with Bardock's death.

NOTE: Just don't forget that first part (Frieza lost to the MC, but Vegeta beat him both as the main villain and the rival while never losing to the guy even once). To call him the "Nemesis" would not be an exaggeration.

>live through
No, I'm fine with canon. Vegeta is 0-1 against Frieza and 2-0 against Goku. Your kind can't handle the latter (nor even being 0-1 against Goku). That Super broke Goku's streak and Frieza's while leaving Vegeta's intact must really be a bother for those stupid enough to concern themselves with it. Glad neither of us are that sort of retard, eh?

>ESL
When will you learn?

Attached: The Nemesis - MC's long-standing rival - Archenemy - Inescapable Agent of Goku's Downfall (1038x1730, 207K)

Ooohh Cuckku!

Attached: images (24).jpg (261x193, 10K)

Sit down, mutt.

>Goku goes SS3
>Beats Bejita into a paste in 5 seconds and makes him cry and seethe like a blubbering baby while eating dirt on the ground
>Goes back to the afterlife
Easy.

Based.

Attached: oh no, he's dead - chestnut's first wouldn't be his last - first to job into Other Wo (948x605, 150K)

>N-NO IT WOULD HAVE GONE EXACTLY LIKE MY FANSPICTION SAYS
I wash my hands of you, my beaten and trounced dog opponent.

These are the ramblings of a mindbroken Bejita fan who refused to accept the reality that the Prince of Manlets is 2-0 against the lizard and 1-1 against Goku. It's not healthy to wallow in your own delusions, my friend.

>Vegeta's full power: 180,000
And full height (without losing power unlike some people).

Attached: Giantgeta vs Manletku.jpg (461x308, 80K)

>Hey Cuckku, close the door, we're busy

Attached: d2z8plu-1570a57a-b7c2-4093-9891-dce3520bd4b2.jpg (600x720, 213K)

Do you want a completely invincible form? It lets the body move without brain signals not alter reality.

>M-my special beloved Princess would be able to challenge a SS3 as a SS2 because my headcanon says so!!!
Have sex.

>going in circles
Already covered all this. It doesn't matter if Goku worked him over. Doesn't matter if Whis helped when Vegeta was to die. What matters is the result. Vegeta had just gotten done slapping Frieza's shit and then Carrot put the poor bastard down. I was even gracious enough to break it down with how it would go with Vegeta going first (Frieza tiring, resorting to Plan B only to fail and then Plan C foiled by Whis again). No escape from 1-1, I'm afraid. Not in Super. No amount of coping can change that. Hell, even Whis can't alter it now (were he so inclined).

>s-scared
Whatever eases your pain.

Attached: 1562731389236 fridge lizard.jpg (445x551, 96K)

>NO U
I won again. Stop making it so easy, you hear me? That's a direct order, pup.

Attached: AT introduces Yamcha v3b.jpg (1140x1102, 373K)

Lmao, cope harder Jobkufag. SS3 gets manhandled everyone Jobku uses it.
>Gets fucked by Buu
>Berus
>And Chadjeta if he used it during their fight.

>Roshi's finest technique
Thankfully fucking not. He just didn't teach Goku any (this one is so easy any jobber can learn it instantly and get underwhelming results, too).

Attached: tienchadhan spots a jobber move - triclops loves free reversals like the kamehameha.jpg (413x397, 66K)

>It doesn't matter if Goku worked him over. Doesn't matter if Whis helped when Vegeta was to die. What matters is the result.
So, you admit that Bejita is, in fact, inferior to Freeza when both are at 100%. Good to know. Thank you for accepting the reality of the situation.

>The lizard lives so rent free in his head that he unironically saves lewd images of him on his HD
Yep, this is a textbook case of mindbreak.

>SS3 gets manhandled everyone Jobku uses it.
>Incomprehensible ESL babble
I should have known you were a spic. Away with you, subhuman.

>Be the "Lord" Lizard
>Gets cucked to death by Chunks
>Gets beaten to a pulp by Jobku
>Gets shit rocked by Chadly
>Is afraid of ayyy lmao cat
>Still tries to act high and might.

>killed seconds later
WHISED.com

And actually didn't hold back unlike when Goku was coming for him. He must have known better than to have any hope of victory. Too bad he didn't know better than to expect this plan to fail as well.

Attached: my prince, please don't sic your dog on me again.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Not me, baby.

Attached: AT confirms intentions for 3-0 with EoZ.jpg (955x561, 203K)

>high and might.
Why is it that only ESL spics like JOBgeta?

Can't argue against me so he uses the old ESL and Spic buzzwords even though I mispelt 'every time'
Lmao Jobkufanboys get the FUCK out

It’s easy surrounded by an empire of weakling.

I have no problem with them. That would be your fellows. Never forget (and don't be a Guldo).

Attached: Vegeta on rules v3.jpg (469x671, 103K)

>WHISED.com
See

>Autocorrects mighty to might
>E-esl!
HAHAHA Lizardfags absolutely BTFO'd by Chadly.

Don't talk to me, spic. I won't lower myself to your level by interacting with your... kind.

>Yuropoor thinks he's all that
Lmao, Chadly has absolutely mind fucked you