Shingeki no Kyojin

Gabi says be happy.

Attached: 1536015827865.jpg (241x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgZKNewimE8
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk4sd1q378
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lUbWEbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpeZBqKQWU
youtube.com/watch?v=AastZeIJJDA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ4HZ3-248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex with Mikasa's luscious body resulting in a strong, healthy offspring.

Attached: sexwmika3.jpg (1064x1594, 185K)

I'M CRYING
MISSING MY LOVER

Attached: 15658112647493.jpg (1624x1044, 476K)

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

>Mama what happened to papa?

Attached: D07E43F5-0A0D-4787-B7D0-2068F116C9F6.png (400x457, 86K)

We're going to see the warriors animated in a year. And young Zeke. God, I can't wait.

Attached: DEda43OVYAAHP_Q.jpg (1200x842, 226K)

what's EH something that isayama planned from the beginning or did he seriously want to go the EM route but made up his mind along the way?

Attached: ragetards.jpg (600x556, 119K)

Most probably the latter, specially looking how his writing style change in uprising

Uprising was before Ymir left and he got that last moment with Mikasa so what do you think?

It was on his mind. But something made him reconsider. Then he made Uprising.

Attached: 1562515879842.jpg (1280x960, 335K)

>Uprising was before Ymir left
Huh

Try to predict the voice actors of nu-characters.
Yelena: Miyuki Sawashiro
youtube.com/watch?v=XgZKNewimE8

>Top left peeking Hisu
Sorta cute

Based happyposter

Attached: 1566580912947.png (494x864, 540K)

I've seen that image posted many times, what was the original draft like?

i don't think he planned EH from the beginning but i don't think he ever planned EM, from the interviews he really hates it.

>He died. Haven't I told you this before? Now go see your uncle, I'm busy right now.

Attached: 1565395993249.png (143x168, 34K)

Yes. It was at the exhibition. There is also a draft where Reiner gets eaten instead of Thomas.

What if Xavier was the Owl this whole time?

Attached: F43ABB41-A54E-4F5C-B75A-4948DE89B8B4.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Attached: 1547098937958.jpg (269x185, 24K)

If he hated it that much he shouldn't have made it that one-sided then, mikasa has been wanting nothing but eren's cock until he told her to fuck off.

Falco is so pure. He better live and not sacrifice himself saving Reiner like every other jaw titan

Attached: 1566571066146.jpg (866x199, 107K)

He's doomed.

Attached: D_bYFxpWsAAdW5r.jpg (474x296, 23K)

he MAY have been the doctor that helped forged Kruger's bloodwork, but that may have been entirely coincidental.

beyond that I don't think they interacted, though Kruger was probably aware of Xaver since being 1 of the 9 probably isn't that hard to figure out for him.

>like the attack titan that always moves forward seeking freedom, the jaw titan always moves forward seeking saving the armored titan.

Isayama probably was going full typical shonen route, since Mikasa was created because the magazine wanted a heroine, he has expressed his dislike for the tropes

As a manga reader EM always seemed dead on arrival to me because of how one-sided it felt. On the other hand I really appreciated what Isayama did with Eren and Historia's development in Uprising, to the point that I considered their relationship genuinely better written than a lot of other relevant relationships in the manga up to that point. While it was strictly platonic from the looks of it, I even remember thinking that they'd make for a cute couple if the author decided to pair Eren up with anyone by the end of the story. Never would've thought it'd happen like this, though (assuming it happened at all): secret relationship, treason, impregnation and all that being actually plot relevant. A literal meme come true.

His love for his waifu is strong but he can't fight his fate

Attached: 1562547343546.jpg (640x899, 71K)

And Toriyama hate Chichi guts

He must have known when it would take place since he's there comforting Zeke. It's not like they'd call him when they called the rest of the Yeager family.

Attached: arrest.png (233x372, 86K)

I think he's likely to be the one who forged both of their blood tests. The doctor/researcher distinction probably doesn't matter and if he does titan research, I wouldn't be surprises if he cuts them apart and looks at them like Hange did. He'd be well versed in drawing titan blood to test.

Attached: 1565876155176.png (1070x612, 810K)

Why is Eren assaulting that lad?

>eren and historia are basically far adopted cousins since Eren's half-brother (zeke) is historia's far cousin
>so basically EH is an incest between far siblings.
>isayama is GoT fan (at least when it used to be good).
>small blond queen with magical blood and chad (at least in the books) brown haired guy who is imparented somohow with the yet citated queen
>EH IS BASICALLY A BETTER WRITTEN VERSION OF THE JONERIS!!!!

Hacksayama strike again

user, you're retarded
delete your post and we'll forget about this

Who will take care of this cutie on Mondays?

Attached: 20190820_154633.png (612x462, 98K)

>That thing
>Cute

Are her parents never around?

>I wouldn't be surprises if he cuts them apart and looks at them like Hange did.
sounds like something he might have done if Marley made him do it. He might have felt significantly worse doing it since he knew what they were, unlike Hange

but I believe the overwhelming majority of his time was spent in meditation unlocking memories. He apparently unlocked quite a bit despite no blood relation to his predecessor (assumed)

>As a manga reader EM always seemed dead on arrival to me because of how one-sided it felt.
But dense MC + girl that wants his dick very badly is the most usual type of romance in nearly all shonen

Her grandparents

Attached: 1565042700493.jpg (3500x3500, 845K)

>Uncle Zeke is here, my precious, sweetest, cutest, beautiful and best nephew

Attached: Attack on Titan - c094 (v23) - p152 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (472x588, 193K)

>image calls her Ymir
>nephew

>Cringe

Attached: 20190823_115418.png (333x388, 65K)

why EH is canon?

not gonna lie, i kinda want to run up to him and steal his glasses.

Yup, we can actually say that isayama is an innovator in shonen genre (i know its not a genre but i like take it as one to make distinction) since he literally destroyed many cliches other mangaka usually make.

Who will save Gaby?

But EH is also cliche...

Based

Actually no (at least for shonen stardarts, if talking about literature than yes since is full of relationship between noble women and male knights), since unlike being the usual "one-side relationship" (like with mikasa), its a relationship builted in the most natural and satisfing way. If canon, EH would literally being the evolution of a relastic friedship between a man and a woman who actually care each others, and i would literally prefere this one over all the other shonen relationship since they are "one-sided"(naruhina,ichihime,luffynkok) or "both too timid to express their feelings"(deku and uraraka for example).

They are busy during the day

Of course fucking not, I doubt he even had many things planned out other than meme main trio, big guys, characters with the power to turn into titans and humans being the real enemies all along.

What would Eren have to do? He doesn't have any official position in the government pr military any more.

Apple seed is the best S3 OST. Prove me wrong.

Queen consort

>Prove me wrong.
Can't disprove facts tho

Pii

Attached: 1566505408554.jpg (625x625, 42K)

Then why would Kruger say that he was the fucking owl?

I can't see Eren conforming to a typical diplomatic role after everything.

Uncle Zeke is my favorite meme.

He wasn't even a doctor, he was a scientist

0sk is up there

True, he'll probably just stay as a housewife

reminder that this is not shadis' horse, that horse had reins on.

Attached: horse.png (577x460, 307K)

Let's wait a bit, we are still not clear from avoiding a muh nakama ending

Attached: 1554863637724.jpg (658x643, 173K)

Attached: 1543701098065.png (430x291, 160K)

I like this one

Attached: gabi punch.png (137x340, 30K)

I really like this page

Attached: 1525726832775.jpg (540x782, 141K)

Before lights out

Why would Shadis' horse be at the Blouse farm?

>marley warriors get all the best OST
why is marley so based
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk4sd1q378

Attached: 4767302-6043842044-0.gif.gif (875x492, 2.96M)

It's Jean

user, im pretty sure he is pretty dead.

Based happyposter

Salty

Attached: 1557205056111.png (871x964, 379K)

What a smug fucking faggot. I hate Floche.

Attached: floche together.png (465x358, 57K)

He decided he was too a bystander to deserve an horse, so he sold it to the blouse and started going on train (or literally martching in the now titanless territory of wall maria) .

if he was a medical doctor he might have been well versed in human biology

if not, if he was just a regular Human Biologist of sorts, he may have still been called Doctor. technically. dealing with blood samples again wouldn't be very foreign to him.

Does that mean Zeke will get away with everything?

Attached: Ymir is free.jpg (418x576, 26K)

>annie will never be real

Attached: 1563826999884D.png (1586x1456, 702K)

Speaking about Before Lights Out. Is the lyrics from Historia's perspective?
>Freedom!
>Freedom!
>Forgive Me!
>Retake Maria!

>Victorious, triumphant!

>All of my kingdom
>For your return
>I will let it burn!
>I will let it burn!
>Dear departed

>I’ll cry for you in a dream
>Now I must rise to be queen
>Be worthy
>Be worthy

There was already an image of Jean.

I'm saying that the flashback horse is a memory of either Falco or Gabi.

If EH really happens, change the Retake Maria into something like Defend Maria and this song kinda fits the current situation.

unironically ANNIE was the chosen one

historia is just a retcon

Attached: 37659645-480-480.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Here's your best girl user.

Attached: IMG_20190319_143049.jpg (433x650, 32K)

That one is the original draft.
The final one got switched for Armin

He did nothing wrong

Attached: Floch 105.jpg (861x463, 232K)

But EMAfags told me that EH is the most template pair in the shonen...

Do you think the reason SnK is so popular in the west is because it has a majority white cast? If the plot was exactly the same, but with Mikasa being half white and everyone else looking Japanese (Marley is like China or Korea), would you be more or less of a fan?

EMAfags only know nardo, DB and bleach, that's why they believe MC x side character is the norm, when in shonen is more common to see MC xFMC, specially if is a childhood friend, although is something that has fallen quite recently and newfags believe the "childhood friend always" loses meme

japanese people don't even look japanese in anime

everyone looks white

snk just has more blonde hair than usual

I don't know, maibe is just eren projecting via paths hisself to say this to the baby.......just wait when isayama will give the answers

Isayama never revealed his original SNK draft in its entirety. There's the whole, "Reiner died instead of Thomas and maybe this is where Reiner would be revealed as the Armoured Titan" thing, but not much more.

Attached: 1553025699325.jpg (1280x960, 513K)

God, Udo is so ugly

>God, Udo was so ugly*

That's not true, the facial features are particularly European looking in SnK, their noses, jaw lines, brows, etc. SnK doesn't have people with pink and blue hair, so comparing to other manga/anime is silly.

Manga died with Sasha as far as im concerned

Alright then sure, it had an impact. No one knows what the impact is though because there are too many contributing factors to isolate and analyze a single one.

So did Connie's friendship with Eren.

Attached: 1563513135629.jpg (957x769, 92K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1537002061011.jpg (734x964, 132K)

Gabi should fucking kill herself as penance for killing Sasha and being an ignorant little brainwashed cunt

Salty

So if EH happens, would it be bad writing and too cliche literary reception? Say it would be much better if Isayama went the darker way and the farmer was a father?

*Shakes anons post at some fries*
Nicely salted.

Attached: 1557943585232.jpg (602x807, 124K)

At least you didn't reply to yourself this time.

Attached: 1525739536118.jpg (864x441, 94K)

BNHA and OPM both have supposedly an all-japanese cast and they both became ridiculously popular with western normies as well.

It's entirely possible that he had changed his mind way earlier, back when Eren had gone on the failed expedition. You can see the earlier draft where Mikasa actually tries to kiss Eren before he pretty much shoves her away to face Dina and make his vow to put the scarf around her over and over again.

Attached: file.png (640x526, 361K)

I remember the original draft of chapter 1 being released in its entirety, in one of the guidebooks I think. That draft showed that Eren knew about eating Grisha, as well as some dialogue btw Ymir and Christa. A few other changes as well I believe.

I hope whoever made this also did something similar for LEfujos after Eren nearly got him killed without giving a shit (or just for the fact of Eren being half manlet's age)

Fuck, I only have this extremely low res pic. I'm trying to find the og

Attached: file.png (300x212, 59K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager surviving after being decapitated by top Senshi-tai candidate, Gabi Braun, and still moving forward to enact his master keikaku. You better ban me if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager walking Zeke through Grisha's PATHS memories so he can see the error of his ways and come around to the belief that life is worth living. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager activating the Shiso no Kyojin in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

I have the guidebook, you're talking about the "never completed draft" which isn't his First Draft. The NCD was exactly that, a draft that wasn't finished. The actual first draft of the story in its entirety hasn't been revealed.

What no, how did you get that from what i wrote?

Once the story ends, I would be curious to see if Isayama reveals all the ways he changed the story or characterization during its run. Sasha's delayed death is the most well known change.

Gabi

I don't get that image.

so mankasacucks got btfo even in the sketches

Really, how do they even exist?

yeah, the NCD is the one I meant.

Basado

BASED?!

I put it badly: which is better in terms of writing? A more template EH route or a darker but original farmer is the father route?

Based

Cringe, absolute cringe user

Objectively, at this point, Eren not being the father would be an asspull

Historia is basically an Easter egg character, based off the MC of a one shot Isayama entered for a contest that allowed him to get his foot in the door as a mangaka before he started SNK.
Perhaps Historia, or whatever she’s called here, is actually Isayama’s waifu and once his manga took off he couldn’t resist giving her a much more central role in the story.
On a side note, Isayama’s a bit of a westaboo, so I wonder who Isayama based Historia off of?

Attached: B6B0519E-522E-4171-AC2C-5F81261BDD83.jpg (562x750, 48K)

Basado

Poster was saying basically how people are all in love with Eren and Mikasa's terrible relationship and how the characters should develop and grow more before they can even get together which might be never from the looks of it

Why? We have already been told that the farmer is the father, and EH is more suitable for conspiracy theory.

But SnK never felt like a typical shounen to me, and Mikasa's obsession was portrayed in a negative light plenty of times on top of Eren not just being unresponsive but expressing clear annoyance with her behaviour. Even as a one-sided crush it didn't seem to follow a common pattern with a pre-determined and predictable outcome.

Enter GODren, breeder of queens, destroyer of cucks, master of Ackerdogs, terror of Liberio, rumbler of worlds, Reinersbane, beater of mongs, revolutionary of Paradis, feller of the Colossus, devourer of the Warhammer, paragon of freedom, hero of Trost, and king of the New Eldian Empire.

Attached: GODren.jpg (564x1002, 70K)

Holy based

Here's some better resolution. It's not really that different from what we got in chapter 50

Attached: 1561999515700.jpg (3024x4032, 1.69M)

read a real book user, please
even LOTR will do it for you

You're missing some stuff, user.

Is that MANBUNren behind RoboHisu?

I read real books user, don’t worry. I’m just interested in your opinion on this.

Whichever makes more narrative sense, something dark for the sake of shock is mediocrity, we are in a point where farmer being the father add nothing to the story as opposed to Eren, in the end Isayama can choose whatever, the series has moved from mediocrity since uprising

Can their relationship recover? Eren insulted her because she was an Ackerman not because a personal flaw. Is like telling an arab friend that you hate him because he is a muslim and all muslim are terrorists. No matter what are you intentions are, is still a pretty shitty thing to say.

>farmer being the father add nothing to the story
Why not? Perhaps the relationship between Eren and Historia is more important to us than the Eren's fatherhood.

I'm ripping off what others said and say that Ereh's tirade against Mikasa held some truth, truth in which Mikasa herself might pick up on. And that truth, is that she is quite essentially a helicopter parent. She always fucking mothers Eren whether he likes it or not, something that he absolutely despises.

Also the whole slave thing might be right though. I still have no explanation as to why Mikasa slammed Armin onto the table when he first made his effort to stop Eren.

Fuck man, I started out as an EMfag and now I seriously hope that Eren did father a baby with Historia and that Mikasa fucking moves on to Horse-Face

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Maybe, also here’s proto Ymir, proto Reiner, and proto Bert with Connie’s bald spot.

Attached: 97C0E9D8-6FFC-4DC2-87AA-517E02B7A0DB.jpg (1280x956, 260K)

>Can their relationship recover?
No, chapter 118 and a bunch of interviews with Isayama where he said that they would no longer be friends in future to prove it.
>erehis

Attached: 19-o6QJGVKB-Ac.jpg (1440x2160, 2.11M)

I've said this before, but I really like Isayama's mechanical designs. Hisu's legs looks better than the other soldier's, but Isayama has had some practice and we've seen him improve.

It's like Blame and BIOMEGA had a Shounen child.

Chp 121 when my balls have been blue waitinmg for the next memory for like a month now.

ORZ is just MechaSNK. Look, the mask is peeling of the giant critter just like the wall titans. I would like to see him revisit this or Heartbreak One. But he probably wants to get away from giant monsters.

Attached: 1553586831213.jpg (1223x916, 625K)

Seventeen days user. Two and a half weeks remaining

He will sacrifice himself to save Armored Gabi.

I think he'd use them more conservatively but not exclude them. Giant bio-clones are pretty useful. His biomechanical designs also really shine as we can see in this panel.

He used to play with exploring the panel better too, characters arriving from off-screen, attacking in the distance, then to have them arrive near the lens of the viewer. Something he got back to recently with Levi v Zeke in the forest. He's no Toryiama when it comes to frame pacing or leading the reader, but I don't think SNK lends itself to that method of drawing too well.

Attached: 1559740516320.jpg (853x1200, 332K)

YARMONG!

Attached: 73810527_p0.jpg (552x482, 64K)

He can do action paneling really well when he focuses on it. I think he wasn't focusing on it too much during the previous Eren vs Reiner fight. The Liberio fight had fantastic paneling, but the last arc seemed to flow less to me.

Attached: 26.jpg (1066x1600, 629K)

>I think he wasn't focusing on it too much during the previous Eren vs Reiner fight.
You mean in the recent chapters? Didn't he draw that in like a week or something? Liberio was definitely great though, no denying that.
But returning to the point, I think the operative part in your post is "he CAN do action paneling really well WHEN HE FOCUSES ON IT."
It's obvious he has been phoning in a lot of the recent stuff, so to speak, and it sucks because he can make some damn impressive scenes.

Attached: 1562340796657.jpg (1066x1600, 413K)

You know if they really wanted to kill Annie all they would have had to do is drop her crystal off the wall.

Impenetrable armor does not make you immune to high g-forces.

They have no reason to kill Annie though. She isn't a threat stuck inside that crystal and shows no signs of getting out anytime soon.

>Didn't he draw that in like a week or something?
The past two or three months I'm thinking have declined a bit. I think he blew his load with 117.
>It's obvious he has been phoning in a lot of the recent stuff, so to speak, and it sucks because he can make some damn impressive scenes
I agree. I just think the past few chapters have been neglectful in his continuity in all ways.

Attached: mLEWRC5.png (747x1076, 538K)

But she might die before someone can eat her. They'd want to keep her power out of Marley's hands and probably don't want to track down a baby born with it.

based

Not really, we could always end up with Eren only being driven by muh freedom and muh nakama, and last panel being yet another babby Eren flashback (or some shit like Falco with his child with Gabo).

Enter EL HERMANO, cucker of Eldia, el macaco que mata, slayer of manlets, killer of Erwin, chosen of Ymir, of royal lineage, reborn of Titan flesh, true son of Grisha, best pitcher of Liberio, assasin of the Survey Corps, keeper of ass secrets, the One True Incel, and the MOST BASED MAN IN EXISTENCE ONLY MATCHED BY HIS OWN BROTHER.

Attached: 1540109038458.png (648x591, 487K)

>The past two or three months I'm thinking have declined a bit.
I mean literally. I'm pretty sure he said he rushed through 199, hence Eren's trousers magically reappearing etc.
>I just think the past few chapters have been neglectful in his continuity in all ways.
Which is strange, given that we're presumably in the final stretch. I wonder if he'll fix any of it in post.

>opinionfags
cringe

>MC getting paired up with the established yuribait character
>and possibly impregnating her during the story, whose action will have an meaningful impact thematically according to the story
EH is the opposite of cliche.

He purportedly admitting to rushing 119, but even 118 suffered a bit I think. It's because of the exhibition I would imagine.
>Which is strange, given that we're presumably in the final stretch. I wonder if he'll fix any of it in post.
Somethings, like pants, he could fix, but other things like paneling deficiencies are impossible.

*a

>She always fucking mothers Eren whether he likes it or not
But she hasn't done that in years

Yeah, just found it, 21 pages in two days apparently.

>other things like paneling deficiencies are impossible.
Not necessarily. I bring up the basement lantern again, digital altering and redrawing is something that can be pulled off if its needed bad enough, but I doubt they'll put in the effort and just do easy things, like the trousers.

Or maybe Isayama just doesn't want Eren running around in cut-offs

I want to fuck Kaya!

I mean, sure, that's a possibility.

>bring up the basement lantern again
That's different than what I'm talking about. I meant there was a lack of panels showing the full motions.
Why wouldn't he want that?

>the full motions.
Not quite sure what you mean by that.

What I'm trying to say is that the action seems less fluid recently.

Gotcha, yeah, I can agree with that. There was so much potential for clever use of the Warhammer Titan beyond just "lol spikes" and everything jumps around a lot. That could just as much be attributed to having to many players in the battle as it could lack of effort from Isayama.

>There was so much potential for clever use of the Warhammer Titan beyond just "lol spikes"
I attribute this to Eren's lack of training in construction. Spikes are probably the one thing he can make using the WHT powers. Making a crossbow or a remote controlled titan would require a great understanding of engineering and human anatomy.
I imagine he'd be able to make a rudimentary spear, though, since he's made one before.

Attached: improvisation.png (523x416, 379K)

Fucking based.

I get that he hasn't used it before, but neither had the maid, she just had generations of memories and now so does Eren. I dunno, a shield, a spear, a wall, knife hands, any number of things could've been cool.

>but neither had the maid
We really don't know that. I think she might have gone to school to learn how to use her power to the fullest.
Eren was really pushed into a corner, so he had to react with anything possible.

Attached: tybur.jpg (260x170, 20K)

I wonder if Isayama still wants to do cyberpunk

Attached: 1541977288851.jpg (956x1280, 159K)

His father is a doctor.

He should know all about how to take a body apart efficiently.

There's still time to chop off Hisu's legs

>We really don't know that.
Fair, but it strikes me as reasonable that she didn't have combat experience in any way. I definitely hope that's her in the anime and we get some more character. She was 100% wasted potential.

I really hope so.

>neither had the maid

There's no basis to say that. If anything it's the opposite, she had lots of time to train with the power. And the memories would come more easily to her than Eren because of the blood connection.

Why? Did you know everything about your dad's profession when you were ten?

>Fair, but it strikes me as reasonable that she didn't have combat experience in any way
I also think she didn't have real combat experience. She likely had training, though.

>She was 100% wasted potential.
All because Isayama didn't want to people to figure out the "Willy isn't the WHT" twist.

In that world I probably would.
When you need manpower you can cut costs by having your children help out on the job. If your children aren't old enough or you need more manpower then you get apprentices who work for free in exchange for learning the trade. If still you need extra manpower then you start hiring people.

See Yeah I wasn't clear enough.

Not necessarily. When I saw Eren's eyes light up, I was getting ready for flashbacks.

Maid had uninterrupted memory from the never severed bloodline inheritance while Eren had problem seeing his own father's memory and we don't know if she never used it before. It is quite stupid to think she never practice with it considering she's supposed to be Marley's "greatest" weapon. She might lack battle experience but to rule out training all together is pure nonsense.

Seriously, read the thread before posting.
See Which says see

I stopped reading after they started building the harbor, did anything interesting happen with regards to politics/war since

Yes. Go read.

There was a time skip of 4 years, and shit picks up immediately after.

>"All you Yeagerists better listen to me or there'll be nothing left to defend!"
COMMANDER JEANBO SOON

Attached: 1542067022965.png (958x562, 672K)

>go back to prison, horseface

Attached: Jaegerists.png (241x280, 82K)

>COMMANDER JEANBO

Attached: 1552948832848.jpg (798x759, 74K)

R-remember me?

Attached: 1566417053076.jpg (1203x664, 94K)

>Flochefags

Attached: SNK_119_26.jpg (2037x3056, 2.42M)

who?

And seriously read the manga before posting. Image unironically wanting something "cool".

>Flochefags
Almost as sad as people who think Jean has presence or importance

He got 100 soldiers to defect the military and join an edgy faction that overthrew the government and installed Eren as the supreme ruler of the island. That's more of an accomplishment in terms of leadership than anything Jean has gotten to do.

The best rock I ever saw

>Floche rises opposite of everyone else
He does this all on Eren's accomplishments, not his own.

Attached: SNK_119_05.jpg (2037x3056, 2.55M)

>Misses a still human target 10 feet away

>And seriously read the manga before posting
>Implying I didn't
>Implying people don't interpret scenes differently than others
>Implying people don't change their understanding of their own interpretation when others explain a more reasonable likelihood
>Implying that wanting something cool is a bad thing.
Do you get out of bed early to be an unfun, speedreading cunt? We were having a nice thread until you arrived.

Attached: 1554432424918.jpg (480x320, 18K)

So just a retard who can't understand Willy? Good to know.

so proto-Hisu and proto-Eren were also a thing

cute nose

What's hilarious about this page is that "jump behind the titan while it's distracted" is the exact same strategy they have always used and the same thing Armin does a few pages later but Floch gets everyone killed because he isn't a main character and isn't allowed to succeed.

There's absolutely no forgiveness for all of his lackeys thinking that Pieck was dead when no one even hit her, though.

>So just a retard who can't understand Willy?
>Still implying things that aren't true
5/10 for getting me to reply.

Attached: 1556024333762.jpg (416x508, 67K)

Are you seriously arguing over this? Hes write, read the damn manga.

>There's absolutely no forgiveness for all of his lackeys thinking that Pieck was dead when no one even hit her, though.
Aren't the yeagerists like all brand new recruits?

Attached: 1554065499455.jpg (375x523, 29K)

>ME DONT WANT TALKING ME WANT KULZ THINGS TO COMPLIMENT ME TENDIES!!

Attached: 1564130693638.png (554x388, 251K)

>Write

>Things I never said.
>New IP.
Holy cancer.

What the fuck did Eren do to her?

Attached: 1566546778251.jpg (524x397, 65K)

Basado

Some were part of the Liberio raid unless they all got wine'd

>Doesn't refute my original point >Thinks im baiting
>Doesnt provide any eviudence that he read the manga
>Probably denies that EM is cannon.

Kek

Knock her up and run off to Marley.

He told her that he would pull out

Punched her in the face repeatedly while raping her

Based as fuck

>Dynamic ip
>"Things I never said"
Holy shit a retarded newfag too.

>Doesn't refute my original point
Your original point? user, that was your original point. Remember? You were trying to defend yourself by poorly samefagging.

>Doesnt provide any eviudence that he read the manga
I literally own it all and started this conversation >Probably denies that EM is cannon.

Yeah, I'm about through with you. Enjoy sperging into the void.

>Using a dynamic IP
Gross.
>retarded newfag
lol k. Later faggot.
>inb4 greentext reply followed by SAD! or PATHETIC!

Wow, she into some kinky stuff

>His ip doesn't automatically change every few minute
Kek what kind of thirdy are you? And yes you're pathetic and sad but not in greentext ;)

>Still doesn't refute my original point
You literally back peddling now it's ridiculous

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Just fuck already

Sorry, I don't fuck retards.

"women" though, not WOMEN women. In other words, trannies.

Attached: 1566242908549.jpg (1440x1080, 148K)

But you masturbated before.

He injected steroids on her neck

I love Hanji!

Attached: 1565805376609.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

He gave good pipe but ran off afterwards

>you

t.hanpetos

I miss Eren

Attached: kj3b4579d.jpg (2471x2091, 1.35M)

>I still have no explanation as to why Mikasa slammed Armin onto the table when he first made his effort to stop Eren.
well we know she has super reflexes maybe even a genuine spidey sense style thing and it was an emotionally charged moment, i'd buy that she just reacted without thinking. we haven't seen that kind of uncontrollable compulsion that eren implies in either of the other ackermans or in the rest of mikasa's screentime, and i doubt isayama would retcon it in like that, in the context of an explanation with other noteworthy holes

We know, manlet

Attached: 1566370337356.jpg (638x711, 171K)

So if manlet is the "father" here, who's the padre? Floch?

EH will become canon, because Mikasa is only for sex

Attached: 1566301412311.jpg (807x1227, 74K)

BASED

>Sex slave Mikasa

Attached: 1566325286263.jpg (121x180, 6K)

Sex with who?

Why would you want to fuck a dog?

Her body only exists to pleasure penises

Attached: 1566584748654.jpg (850x1294, 1015K)

Whoever her ackerman instincts tell her.

Just like her fighting skills, all her ancestor's sexual abilities become part of her.

Attached: 1566484848473.jpg (334x652, 51K)

Attached: 1565750174256.jpg (480x639, 33K)

Then why hasn't she raped Eren yet?

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x1699, 385K)

Eren can have her whenever he asks, or orders

Attached: 1523438712793.jpg (823x1000, 421K)

>threads are finally dying

Attached: 1561590789766.jpg (512x432, 111K)

Attached: 1565643235884s.jpg (230x250, 6K)

The thread is dead because people are trying to be quiet while the queen sleeps. She's having a nice dream.

Attached: 1566405146578.png (864x1129, 852K)

>There's absolutely no forgiveness for all of his lackeys thinking that Pieck was dead when no one even hit her, though.
honestly, i don't think so at all. combat is incredibly loud and disorienting to even well-trained soldiers. these guys are green undisciplined recruits who haven't trained force-on-force or in simulated battlefield conditions, being deafened by artillery fire, adrenaline-dumping and all that. it's totally plausible that while whipping around and being unable to communicate or stop to observe the situation they'd see the burst of steam and let their guard down.

I want her to wrap her long legs around me

Attached: 1561906070604.jpg (965x1284, 233K)

What killed /snk/ this time? The autism about Ms. Tybur?

What a slut

poor hisu

Hah hah.

FUCKING!

WAKE UP BITCH!!

No price is too great for freedom.

If the world seeks to destroy Eldia then the world is the enemy. No one can blame Eren for refusing to lie down an die so that the ignorant bloodthirsty masses might live.

Attached: 1565551355325.jpg (1066x1600, 350K)

Attached: 0E47E023-2BF9-4EBD-9FF5-48F72B095027.jpg (1049x824, 178K)

Eren is faggot, he isn't willing to do sacrifice for freedom

>No price is too great for freedom.

Eren disagrees.

Attached: 0090-025.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

He's willing to sacrifice anything and anyone as long as it isn't Historia.

>Hisu convinced him to stop caring about his friends
BASED

Attached: 56323B40-B893-4AA8-B945-96DFEF027B50.jpg (1066x1600, 400K)

If he just wanted personal freedom he could have ran away easily. He wants freedom for himself, his friends, his family, and his country.

I'd throw AM in the trash for Hisu in a heartbeat.

He was willing to let Armong die as long as it stopped Bert, but letting Historia become a shifter/breeding sow was too much for him. Is there any man more pussy whipped?

Hanpetos wants Hanjo dead though

>He was willing to let Armong die as long as it stopped Bert
Armong had to lie to him and say he wouldn’t let himself die.

Attached: 5CC3CD36-5A4E-4A1B-B3DE-8FDE586C2A36.png (1280x720, 567K)

Sure, that's why he had a break down when Sasha died

This just shows that waifus are the worst enemies for nakamas

Eren knew he would probably die anyway and didn't stop him.

user...Eren knew the moment Armin started talking what his intentions were, don't be a brainlet

>just dumps her at the SnK equivalent of Chuck E Cheese for several hours so he can go bother manlet instead

>his friends
Hisu is one of his friends
>his family
Hisu is his family
>his country
Hisu embodies his country

Search your heart user, you know it to be true

Why did Armong feel like he had to lie to him then?

Attached: DD621AC6-CEEB-4457-BB97-666556DEFE74.jpg (593x1024, 129K)

Stop pretending to be retarded

Eren knew all along that he was lying because "muh Armin is the bravest person that has ever existed"

In the same way though Eren knows Historia doesn't want to sacrifice herself and is only agreeing out of a sense of duty and obligation. There's also time to contemplate the decision unlike with Armin where it was a do or die situation.

Probably to try and make him feel better about what they were about to do.

To show him his resolution

Attached: file.png (1279x1527, 2.58M)

The fujopedo and Mikasa fanservice is disturbing because you know its just one girl with autism posting her girl with autism selfinsert

This is accurate, Eren even confirms he knew what was gonna happen but was in denial.

>Happy thread derailed by shippers and anons looking for arguments
Y u do dis

>not in paths dimension
Ruined

The brainlet is you my speedreading friend

Attached: 0083-008.jpg (1067x1600, 547K)

Is this another star wars reference?

Blade runner

Where?

Kek

>Could have gone out as the hero that outsmarted Bert
>Has been reduced to irrelevancy and spends his days jacking off to a rock now
What a shame

Welcome back user

>spends his days jacking off to a rock now
If I've learned anything from SNK it's to never underestimate how far a waifufag is willing to go for their waifu.

Not him but he literally says he should've known, he was in denial but was aware about it. Why do you think he didn't start sperging autistically and accepted his death, it's only after Manlet brought the serum we saw him going full retard again.

I still want the ultimate waifufag showdown

The serumbowl was pathetic and I bet Isayama doesn't want his Armin using the CT again because then he would kill someone

>Implying Isayama is still hard for Armin
Someone hasn't been reading the interviews.

Fingers crossed

Attached: 1566144614769.jpg (273x289, 58K)

>Saved his favorite character at the cost of losing Erwin
>Armong is no longer his favorite
Such a waste

Attached: 93356FA7-EFB1-475E-B5E7-6BA4284A216A.jpg (540x696, 137K)

It's refreshing desu. I'm kinda tired of muh nakama.

>Eren, Armong, Falco, Nicolo
Am I forgetting anyone?

It doesn't help the nakamas are bad, hypocrites and with zero development

Literally war crime tier realisation. Hopefully in future productions he'll learn to plan characters from start to finish.

He has to accept it's not realistic for AMJC to have their hands remain pure without blood. The conflict is unironically too complex for those characters

Manlet and Hange also Porco's soul and Pieck

>Sasha is dead and Annie is comatose

Jaw titan with its waifu, Reiner.

Yeah, with stories you quite literally have to plan them out at their core, from what has to happen in the plot to the characters themselves. At the very least Yams managed to hit some good notes in his writing.

Shut up. Mikasa isn't made for sex. SHE'S NOT MEANT FOR SEX. I want her to remain PURE til the end

>We missed out on kino banter between Zeke and Erwin
>We’ll never see Zeke tease Erwin about the suicide charge
He really fucked up

Attached: 9F7848D1-0F57-46B4-9936-21791192ABD2.jpg (1280x1604, 493K)

And he can't use his Reiner is jobbing excuse anymore. I never saw an arc with so many povs so wasted like this one, he only focus on one pov all the time, at least we are with ZE now but imagine how hilarious the others would be
>45 pages of AMJC arguing what to do with the warriors
>Historia and farmer talking as ambiguous as possible
>Same with Kiyomi
>The superiors interacting as less as possible so fujos won't be mad
I'm curious about the next chapter and if he will need 45 pages showing Reiss deaths again

Mikasa is sexual and not a virgin

Attached: 1565726400623.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

We could live without it if Armin was a better character.
Maybe Isayama realized Armin's pages are bad too late. He has more freedom with Eren and the warriors whereas with the paradis cast he feels more limited somehow

But what about his actual robot girlfriend programmed to only love him?

>if armin was a better character
Impossible. Isayama needs a peacefag to counter Eren in regards to his world outlook. Armong never had a chance and peaked at RtS.

she's meant for tender loving

The problem with Armin is that his vision of the world is stupidly naive, it does not help that we do not see him make any kind of plan during all the timeskip which makes it seem simply that Armin is a naive idiot who spent his time complaining about peace but at the same time it does nothing to achieve that peace

Him being a moralfag I accept it but the others too?

She is for rough sex and spanking

Attached: 1566230977350.jpg (782x1280, 253K)

Meanwhile Ymir kills herself to give an extra weapon to the people that want nothing more than to genocide her waifu's homeland.

Alright. Tell me what you would have wanted/want for each of AMJC. It's fine if you go back the entirety of the manga. Only catch is no killing.

Attached: 329n.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Nicolo lost his waifu man, he's disqualified

is there anything MORE based?

It ain't over til it's over

Attached: 11.gif (709x393, 313K)

It's for you to question whether her love is real or not.

>Jean
Next leader of SC
>Mikasa
Fuck off to Hizuru
>Connie and Armong
Continue fading away into irrelevancy

Poor Ymir, she just wanted to die for her waifu

Attached: 005.jpg (1013x893, 421K)

Basically be responsible of their actions and tell Armin to be on the ground about peace

Bert is her new waifu

I unironically want Connie to kill Zeke, mainly to see Eren's reaction and breakdown

Reiner with death-chan

Just let Jean live and marry a nice girl, that's all I want

Attached: 1561383162408.jpg (460x1200, 259K)

>Connie
>doing something relevant
Even Nicolo did more than him. He will just tell Eren to trust his tomodachis

Yeah about that i don't that relationship has any future

Attached: Reiner.jpg (686x673, 38K)

The breakdown would be amazing but what would Eren do to Connie?

Bleach.

>Bert and Reiner likely would have been eaten by the titans if she had left them
>Missed out on the chance to help put her waifu on the throne
Some waifufag she turned out to be

Attached: 45726971-1456-40A1-9224-03A3755BFB21.png (540x701, 706K)

Kill him for leaving him with no other option but to titanize his waifu

Ymir should have lived. Yeah she was a dyke but she was still one of the more interesting females

Sorry but it's only a matter of time until she fucks some random Hizuru guy to make more Azumabitos.

Attached: princess mikasa.jpg (373x499, 101K)

Too bad she had to die for plot convenience. Also, I'm not sure she would have supported Historia accepting to become a puppet queen for the military.

Armin - accepts that bad things can be done for good reasons, becomes Erwin-lite. Referencing his black bag OP plan from uprising.

Jean - Becomes a squad leader with a cast of cute whos beneath him. They grow to become vets we know, one of them dies instead of Sasha.

Sasha - Becomes the ace sniper of levi-squad and falls for Nicolo, she's the romantic lens for the reader and the implied "love goes beyond race etc" narrative that she would Introduce

Connie - Joins Hanji squad as was set up in uprising, but then dropped. Has a grudge against Zeke, is killed by Eren near the end so that Armin can have a "bad things can be done for good reasons" retrospective realisation when he discovers that Connie would have prevented Eren from saving all the Eldians and so he literally had to die for the greater good.

Attached: 28gij1.jpg (720x508, 29K)

What was the point of this?, It was completely overshadowed by the pregnancy of Historia and Mikasa has not done anything interesting with her inheritance, it really is only an excuse for Mikasa to leave Paradise?

It’d have been interesting to see how different RtS would turn out with her on the SC side.

Yep, is her plot armor

Kek would be a cheesy way for the EH reveal

>E:Do you realize what you’ve done
>C: Eren I seriously don’t give a fuck that bastard murdered my family, not to mention the entire SL!
>E: And you’ve murdered my family! I was suing him you fool! Without him I have no choice but to make Historia a titan!
>..........
>J: Eren what did you mean by “murdered your family”

Setup for them to arrive for Mikasa at some point this arc in the flying boats

Attached: 1566111363883.png (283x320, 89K)

>stationed with Erwin and Levi
>fights off Pieck when she tries to escape with Zeke

Would be satisfying as fuck to see Eren turn Connie into a smear on the ground in the aftermath though.

>Implying Eren wouldn't just murder Connie on the spot

Well, Jean was always a moralfag, Connie has a lot of reasons to not want to have anything to do with Zeke, Sasha is dead and as for Mikasa... it's perfectly understandable that she doesn't like dead children and I guess she had some offscreen development where she decides to be hopeful about befriending foreigners that fucking hate them.

>*using not suing lmao

Eren would have no right to be mad in this scenario. He deliberately didn't tell them anything, you can't do that and then be mad that they act only based on what they know.

The world won't be able to keep them apart forever

Sex with Hansi
>Connie - Joins Hanji squad as was set up in uprising, but then dropped.
Poor Connie.

Attached: After surviving the river.png (1025x1336, 599K)

Hanji keeps getting more feminine as the chapters go on, when it ends she'll probably be pretty hot

Hans will be either an ikemen or a hot milf

>God please, be the latter

Jean - More introspection. Corruption/breaking and siding with Eren. Conflicted about how much he owes Armin
Connie - Attempts to kill Zeke or Gabi. Livid with Jean's choice to spare the children.
Armin - The same but more selfish. Self-righteously doing morally questionable things to the public/Jaegerists for what he claims is the greater good.

Just rewatching some episodes.
Anyone know which scene this is? (from last OP)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1279x720, 888K)

What color is this jacket and pants you think? What about the long Marley coat he and Reiner wore during that arc? Were they ever shown in canon? I’m drawing something

Attached: 3425C01E-F89A-499A-8D92-A88DD854AD95.jpg (431x913, 214K)

brown and beige

>Milf Hanji
Yes please

One of the most iconic scenes in the series you actual pleb.

Attached: 0093-042.png.jpg (253x261, 40K)

>Open door
>See this
Wat do

Attached: 1566589634020.jpg (1200x1195, 704K)

the coat, the rest of the marleyan dress/garrison uniform and the basic infantry field tunic & pants are white while at least the fatigue pants on their paratrooper uniforms (as identified by the jump boots here and on zeke in uprising) are good ol olive drab

Attached: SnK_-_Manga_Volume_23.jpg (3210x1600, 1.97M)

get on the floor

I don't see Isayama going that low for Mikasa. I'd prefer her to stay single at the end of the series.

Do you see them user?

eh, so iconic I dont even remember it

No, her death btfo /u/niggers and make them stop posting dykeshits in /snk/, i'm glad that ugly dyke is dead.

It's really hard because they are so inconsequential in the large scheme of things that you'd to invent brand new roles for them to have.

First of all, Armin and Jean must be kept separate. They serve the exact same role in the SL and they just cancel each other out whenever they are onscreen together (even more so now that Armin went full moralfag and gets to whiteknight for Mikasa)

Second, we need a bigger rift between the characters than just jumping between they all loving each other to "Eren is bad now" but I can't think of anyone having any reasons to ditch the SL or even join the Jaegerists other than Mikasa whose development has to be to separate herself from Eren.

Attached: 108.jpg (700x850, 320K)

>they just cancel each other out
You just explained in a single phrase my problem with them, it's like Isayama is juggling them
>Who should say a smart comment now? Jean or Armin?
>I can't make Armin transform on his own because then he would kill people and I want my damn Edgy Eren vs supergood Armin
>I know manlet fought dozens of guys with guns on his own as well as he raped 30 titans and Zeke in 2 minutes, yet I my Armin must do something so I make Mikasa ACKERMAN needs help to defeat the fucking Cart Titan
It doesn't help potential roles are given to new characters (Floch before and now Nicolo)
Eren improved the moment he ran away from them and I can't see AMJC fitting in this complex plot about war.

Awesome, thanks.

Jean should have had Floch's role.

All of them should have joined Yeagerist faction from the start, and there you go, no need for more drama through MP and walldians

>Make Jean a villain

This is the last manga I would have expected to hear this kind of message from, and I'm still surprised by how well it fits with everything else and the characters in question.

>so I make Mikasa ACKERMAN needs help
regardless of ackerman power mikasa has always been depicted as a step below manlet. and with good reason, he's been killing titans since she was ten years old and killing people since before she was even born.

Yes. It would have fit his character and it would have made him more interesting than he is now.

Jeanfags would rather have him irrelevant forever than risking any chances of him getting a happy ending

Erwin, obviously.

Easy:
1.For gods sake separate Mikasa from Armin. It's like she is not allowed to have her own arc and conflict. Erwin story ended and I accepted it but Armin adds nothing and you have the superior Eren vs Reiner
2. Send Connie with Hange like some said here and then send him with manlet to watch over Zeke and make them talk.
3. Some scenes with manlet telling Armin to grow up would have been nice but nobody can't say anything wrong about Armin (and those who said it are dead/humiliated) and manlet for some reason didn't evolve after the Uprising arc because god forbid if he can't be a character again outside of I HATE ZEKE MUH REVENGE LOOK HOW MUCH I SHOW IT FUCK CONNIE
4. Jean is the cool nakama who didn't learn shit from Uprising too. Dont worry there is Shadowren the Hedgehog he can use to maintain his boring I'm a nice guy who is never wrong nor responsible

Attached: dhalis-zachary-attack-on-titan-74.7.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>and now Nicolo
How could you put an existing character in his role without fundamentally changing it? Him being a non-Eldian Marleyan is the whole point

She doesn't need to defeat 30 mindless titans + a strong shifter suited for combat or run away from multiple armed 3DMG users ambushing her, she just needs to defeat the shittiest shifter while having the element of surprise on her side.

If anything Boyegapon and Niccolo should have been one character

Armin and Mikasa are inseparable. I don't want to see them being apart from each other

I actually think Nicolo is one of the few things ok with this arc, the only complaint i have is how retarded isayama managed the whole thing with sasha

He is talking about a popular complaint that Connie should have been the one to sperg out over wanting to kill Gabi over him. But the rest of the plot about Gabi realizing that a Marleyan fell in love with a devil, the wine getting into Falco's mouth and all that shit doesn't work if Connie does it.

Attached: FG 111.jpg (449x236, 59K)

I think that was the point. Armin's approach being naïve and idealistic was something Eren himself picked up on and one of the main reasons they drifted apart. Diplomacy didn't do squat to prevent Historia's sacrifice or protect the island, and it was safe to assume it wouldn't do squat even if the SC went abroad and tried it themselves.
The 50 year plan was always gonna be an option to fall back on in the case all of those failed, and everyone including Armin knew that (heck, Eren's alleged "true plan" which he explained to MJC to get them to help is nothing more than a more radical version of the 50y plan). But it obviousmy wasn't an option for Eren, because it would cost him something/someone he couldn't throw away.

They barely any conversations that aren't about Eren

>Sasha gets blacked

How many times has nicolo cum inside sasha?

Attached: 1566020176482.png (353x402, 119K)

I still can't imagine why he was so autistically circumspect with it.

Yeah, we saw Boyegapon is good too so what's the point? And he even is as young as the 104th so Nicolopon should have been one character instead of having Bertpon sweating filling pages
The problem is that he won't suffer any punishment and the story will bend to him while others like Reiner faces the consequences of his acts.
This is why I'm not interested in Armin's conflict, I know I'm going to see Magath fascinated by Armin before Armin actually deal with consequences

hell, cut boyega entirely and what do you really lose? nothing meaningful

They are tumblr tier. Armin adds nothing to Mikasa, even marketing replaces him with manlet sometimes

Isayama did a good job on Eren's character while he did a poor job on the other characters like AM. And you still call SNK a masterpiece? What a joke

He was the new Moblit shipped as a proxy against manlet by ErwLfujos but I liked Boyega in the beginning, I saw him like Nick/Flegel/journalists for Hange but I think Nicolo filling the good guy role and him not being the smartest villain as a twist killed him a little.
I guess his role is to evacuate the 104th

>Armin adds nothing to Mikasa
You're wrong. Armin is supposed to be Mikasa's knight in shining armor in this final arc.

This arc can be summarized as "Eren is a faggot, and people react to it"

Then use fucking Jean for that, but Mikasa struggling with no Eren and Armin would have been a lot better

>use fucking Jean
No thanks, JMfag

Anything would have been better honestly, even JM

Jeanbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boringmin

At least he tried to defend her honour when Eren shat all over her, which was like the first time ever we saw him get this mad at anyone, especially his best friend. Thought it was pretty cool, even though he did get his shit pushed in as anyone could've expected.

Eren vs Mikasa would have been more interesting. Just replace Armin with JC.
Seriously, Armin's story was done and it shows

Mikasa = sex

Attached: 1565865555889.jpg (511x682, 76K)

Armin is pretty embarrassing in general and Isayama doesn't know what to do with him

That's the type of faggotry I can stand behind or at least understand. Eren's always been quite selfish, so if you threw stronger feelings into the mix, memories prefacing a terrible future for Paradis, serious moral dilemmas, lack of time due to his and his bro's fast approaching deaths, the progressive loss of faith in his friends and in the system to find an alternative etc. It was inevitable he'd blow up at some point.

Nope. Isayama already planned Armin from the start to be the peacefag representative. He was the BRAINS OF THE TEAM and Isayama can't afford to lose him!

STOP FUCKING MAKING THREADS WITH THIS PIC IN THE OP YOU BRAINDEAD EHFAG

I don't really see how to be honest. Not even an Arminfag but Mikasa's character being entirely about Eren and needing to detach herself from him makes for the dullest possible conflict I could think of in the current storyline. If anything it feels like she's stuck between Eren and Armin who have actual clashing mindsets and ideologies while she never had any because her desire to protect Eren and be by his side almost completely defined her until that point.

>EHfag
The fucking obsession

That's the faggot obsessed with EHfags thinking the other anons lives are as affected as his. Watch him avatarfagging crying again for another 140 posts again

Meant for

Why the fuck are you replying to obvious bait?

Are we back to the dark times of "EHfags are [insert random insult]" replies to completely unrelated posts, now? Next thing you know September's damage control will loop right back around to "Historia was raped by nips!".

Attached: 1565848090484.png (1055x711, 748K)

>stuck between Eren and Armin
She is just agreeing with Armin, she can't even tell Armin to be more real about the conflict or to stop obsessing over a crystal who on top of that killed their comrades but of course that's okay because Armin can't ever be wrong

The fact that MJC would accept Annie in their group is disturbing. I feel bad for those good ships (MarlowxHitch, NicoloxSasha...) that died but Armin can have his waifu that will be forgiven for everything

Armin is the brains of squad, just like Eren said in RTS. Without Armin's help, they would have lost the battle in RTS!

can't wait to see more of Annie x Mikasa interactions

They are the fujos' pets of these thread.

Yeah feminists also think they rule over hot girls

But fujos are the ones always crying and attacking others.

Because I'm tired of that roastie dragging us to her personal shipping war.
I'm not even an "EHfag" so fuck off praising yourself, if you need to bait 24 hours then you are the triggered one

>I just keep moving forward, until my enemies are destroyed

Attached: 1565543588163.jpg (510x680, 65K)

Attached: EBsvPo-UIAAtGJ5.png (698x491, 174K)

Calm down, you have to understand fujos are very nervous

Attached: unravelling_ii-9889.jpg (600x600, 136K)

I want Eren to get some kind of brooding edgy character theme music like Sasuke or vegeta
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7lUbWEbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=7GpeZBqKQWU

Attached: eren.png (991x556, 232K)

Not even EM are this pressed. What gives? I trough fujos knew their ships were delusions.

This genocider is so adorable

ELfujos and ErwLfujos had extreme fights among them as well

>Proved my point
Fujos just need to put "EHfag" in their sentence to farm those (You)s no matter how obvious the bait is. Keep showering them with attentions, braindead fucks.

She's never had a real stance on any conflict beyond muh Eren though, and I don't see why she'd suddenly develop one when the point was to highlight how limited her world is because she only views it through her Eren-focused lens. That's what her inner conflict has been set up as from the start and that's the hill she has to climb and get over to grow. Thinking the world is cruel but beautiful or that you have to fight to win (which is a line parroted by other characters as well? even Sasha) when you're fighting actual literal monters is one thing, but I seriously don't get some of her fags jumping to the conclusion that she'd be a Jeagerist on those grounds alone or that killing civvies when the raid was imposed on the corps to begin would sit right with her, espacially when Eren didn't bother telling her shit about his intentions like the rest of the Paradis cast and even more when you have an idea of how selfish his motivations actually are.

Also Armin has been portrayed as wrong several times in this arc so that excuse doesn't hold either. Diplomacy led them nowhere, he couldn't see Eren moving away from everyone despite being one of the people closest to him and he let the situation blow up in his face because he was blinding himself and too busy enjoying himself while meeting foreigners and sharing knowledge (he said himself in 106 that it was "fun" back then, when you could see through Eren's expressions that the situation was in no way "fun" for him), he was wrong about the use of the Coordinate as we saw Zeke break the vow by himself this chapter, he was wrong about Eren's real plan as well. I mean, you can't complain about Armin being useless, naïve and complacent which were ALL complaints that Eren brought up in 112 and at the same time portray him as some author self insert who can do no wrong. Pick one.

Is sasuke the faggiest character in all of anime

LEfujos want Levi to move on from Erwin's vow. To be fair... I have to give them that, I'm tired of the whole ME MAD WITH ZEKE his character has been reduced to

I need more baby fanarts.

Attached: 1566406018353.jpg (683x1024, 103K)

>Also Armin has been portrayed as wrong several times in this arc so that excuse doesn't hold either
Yeah I can see Connie being mad at being friends with Marley comment too

Introducing Eren "Uchiha" Yeager
youtube.com/watch?v=AastZeIJJDA

Attached: Uchiha Eren.png (991x556, 241K)

either of them to grow out of one personality trait and have any impact of the story,most of them right now are only reacting to Erens actions

But he was fucking Karin

Let me hold him.

Attached: 1566574620250.jpg (564x564, 58K)

NO

Attached: 1499643593197.jpg (855x673, 229K)

Vegeta is a based family man

Nice,Armin could benefit from the first point as well since he will be forced to grow a spine without Mikasa and Eren defending him

Please.

Attached: 1565582771179.jpg (854x480, 33K)

Are we going to see more flashbacks of Zackley soon?

I'm worried since you started to say ara ara.

Attached: 300.png (1366x768, 1.45M)

Are you ready for more Frieda next month?

Attached: 1565369676642.jpg (730x1000, 160K)

would be better if they seperated would help them both grow and make some goals and character,like Eren did

Armin vs Eren titan battle soon... Will it happen?

I'm taking the child.

Attached: Shingeki-23-38-mikasa-ackerman.jpg (680x383, 24K)

It'll be hilarious to see how many people are able to differentiate between her and Eren if they share panel space

What? No, please go away

Attached: 8cd38abf5b51b2a0cc622d57ab0b867f.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Make me.

Attached: 1565563055059.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

That's Eren, not Frieda

What if the Rumbling goes horribly wrong and Mikasa actually does escape to Hizuru with the EH baby as Paradis burns

>Zeke: Two Eren's. Is this paradise?
>Eren: you are gross

>like Sasuke or Vegeta

Attached: 1566552071492.jpg (400x377, 15K)

Why would Historia not care about Armin?

I think Armin will try and physically stop the wall titans from heading towards the ocean in his CT form. It'll be an awful looking CG fest in the anime though

Eren-Frieda
Armin-Historia
Mikasa-Kiyomi

What else?

This fallen boobs are a sign of my mother status. And nothing is stronger than moms

Attached: 49f52fa8eddb4749e9072000ff0908e7108021b9r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>the virgin cumdump vs the chad child abductor

We'll see about that. Last chance to give me the child.

Attached: 1566461814875.gif (500x283, 529K)

It's easy to differentiate them desu. Just look at the eyebrows.

Attached: 1552576697028.jpg (640x1138, 211K)

>Brooding
He needs a requiem-esque theme to fit his le debiruman shit.

The child is mine you whores, good thing I'm a chad who doesn't need women

Attached: Q3pdokh.png (530x549, 201K)

At that point in time she didn't really give a shit about anything or anyone, and she was honest enough to admit it.

It's not quite edgy enough
youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ4HZ3-248

Attached: Mangekyo Eren.png (991x556, 248K)

What do you mean? Similar looking people? Then Historia-Louise.
Same as , the key to differentiate them is eyebrows.

Attached: 1565131221603.png (1452x433, 856K)

isayama youre killing me

Keith-Magath
Eren-Gabi

>the guy Historia fucked is a male version of his sister who literally has her inside of him
What kind of complex is that even supposed to be?

Attached: 1565271955585.png (397x343, 141K)

A little question: is current Eren a beta/passive like teenEren in Snk's hentais?

Have sex you faggot
Make me

Attached: 8a8747d00c2f6f3957c207f35af720d5.jpg (736x981, 136K)

>his
her*

Fine. Just remember, you asked for th-

Attached: 1566410167403.png (1853x1174, 1.66M)

Nah, he's a genocidal madman/waifufag and its great

>Itachi's or Kakashi's
You fucked up.

>looks like a male version of Frieda and Ymir
>fujos think Hisu wouldn't be rolling in the hay everyday with that

Historia herself is blonde Frieda.

Attached: v13.jpg (1200x2124, 1.08M)

Iron maiden

EHfags CAUSED the HOLOCAUST

He looked like Ymir when fucked her.

Attached: 1563885368107.jpg (750x600, 36K)

I don't check this stuff that often but it doesn't seem like fujos have changed their habits of making him the sub of the relationship at least. As far straight Eren ships they're too fucking unpopular to even get that much hentai to begin with, and the EM doujin from the latest comiket was pre-timeskip stuff.
If we do get a sex chapter I'd be curious to see how Isayama portrays the dynamic.

Stop this. Ymir is ugly compared to Eren/Frieda/Carla.

>Shitmir self inserter (male)

Based

I'll give you Frieda, but Eren looks ugly with his disgusting pubic hair eyebrows

Frieda is only hot because of her boobs
And her face
And her eyes

and especially her boobs

Attached: 1566170445234.jpg (1433x2024, 639K)

Frieda is just pretty hot

>EAshizo trolling

Иди нахуй.

snkbros...

EHbros?

Attached: EH7.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Don't worry we're only halfway to the next chapter. Things are going to get even worse for another week and then people will start start getting hype because it's fake spoiler week.

Once that's all done with it'll finally be time for the shitstorm.

Not enough things to talk about and chapters are one month apart. Here have the original scene EHbro, sorry for the quality

Attached: Y2QtpfatLEQ.jpg (2006x1356, 446K)

Kino

Attached: Attack Titan 2049.png (1024x631, 462K)

Fuck. How annoying. You do realize Isayama can still fuck you all, right? Stop that shit.

Based

NEW THREAD WHEN

apparently found the new thread

>Replying here
Literally twitter.

>You do realize Isayama can still fuck you all, right
I will never stop doubling down. I love the extremes that life has to offer.

>recognise your image.
Mom must be proud.

You like to live your life dangerously. I respect that.