One Piece

Zoro won't give up Shusui.

Attached: national treasure.jpg (879x1176, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmY0SpITz74
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Fdx6OKp5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I drew an Olga!

Attached: FlusteredOlga.png (460x522, 20K)

hyori just needs to pleasure him more

Bow down.

Attached: eneru.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

The most aesthetic physique in one piece

Attached: B45ED7D8-F6C2-403B-A5CD-E33E478149F4.jpg (398x468, 126K)

True
He also looks like Ryuma and the Daimyo they showed this chapter, so maybe there's some sort of connection.
What does he want with some sword of Odens he never heard about and did nothing yet to earn it.
There's no connection at all, and Shusui looks dope as fuck.

Attached: zoroa.png (584x377, 163K)

ON THE SNIPER ISLAND

I WAS BORN

ONE HUNDRED SHOTS

ONE HUNDRED HITS

LULU LALA LU

Attached: 59683075_418971645551177_3947710459339049446_n.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Attached: what did she mean by this.png (175x211, 28K)

Cute!

Attached: ECpoSPUUwAMgMiF.jpg (680x666, 82K)

no wonder nami jumped on him during their reunion in Sabaody

Attached: 1566341844243.png (985x897, 614K)

>"You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks looks directly at the camera.
>"The fishmen, the okamas, the giants...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Luffy. We'll have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."

Attached: shanks.png (602x452, 302K)

Bobobo is kino

OnePieceniggers, explain this to my retarded ass. Why the fuck does Luffy want to be Pirate king?
Please don't answer with muh freedom, he wasn't a slave or oppressed, he was already free.

>that absa and nami doujin

Attached: tasty nami.jpg (153x240, 14K)

While sanjifags and zorofags constantly bicker with eachother, they know better than to shittalk bigdick usopp

Attached: 1fdbb7c7-3063-4cf6-b74e-0c9ef8bb45cd.jpg (450x600, 79K)

But that is why he wants to be Pirate King

Why do you want to be Faggot King? It's just an ambition I suppose.

first decent chapter in about a year

That's actually not bad, keep up the autism Olganon.

Zoro going to defeat Kaido while Luffy beats Big Meme, Sanji's so far behind Jesus Christ

Which one was that?

the only one that exists

Good work, you should draw more characters

Does anyone give a shit about the strawhat fleet?

Attached: 87D21662-DBC5-4EC4-98F5-624C8D22D6E8.png (1305x974, 2.06M)

Then it's retarded.
Ambition eh? What spurted this ambition? Shanks? Sounds like a faggot to me.

I like top3 captains and terrorist duo. I don't really care about anyone else. And I hate Leo for stealing Wicca's rightful place as the main dwarf character.

I don't think it's retarded. I think it's perfectly normal. It's also a much better motivation than just wanting to be Pirate King just for power or status.

Imagine being this fucking retarded to actually think that this will happen, jesus christ

>What spurted this ambition? Shanks?
It's kinda the other way around. Shanks is the one to take interest in Luffy and plan his whole life around him. And this is because Luffy said something Roger also said years ago, but we never learn what it is. That's the main difference between Luffy and most other shonen heroes, Luffy isn't your window to the world, in the end you're missing something big about his motivation until he reveals it near the end of the story.

Sorry, user, you can't fuck the princess without killing the dragon and you can't kill the dragon without fucking the princess. And the one to fuck the princess is Zoro And Orochi And Kyoushiro And Bingo, Bango, and Bungo and...

What about killing the princess and fucking the dragon?

The thing closest to a dragon that Zoro could and most likely will actually kill would be Orochi but that probably isn't even that much of an achivement

>Spicrotards actually think he will beat Kaido
Fucking lmao, all he will do is ending up as a hype tool when Kaido will shatter Enma with his club

Fuck Wano
Give us the Reverie

Attached: lucci2.jpg (175x426, 29K)

Luffy will fight Kaido and Sanji will fight King, Zoro can take that pompadour guy

What is the purpose of this character?>Only says he hates not having 3 swords
>HIyori has promised him a better one
WHy wouldn't he give it up?

Attached: Momonosuke_Anime_Model.png (222x510, 56K)

>Sanji will fight King
Nope. Kid is gonna fight King.

We don't know yet. It's the same thing Roger was unable to accomplish though.

Attached: 1557613372902.jpg (1632x1632, 111K)

>"after kaido was brought down on his knees by the savage kozuki oden, our beloved shogun kurozomi orochi came in and struck down the mad man saving his companion's life and the rest of the wano country too."
this is definitely my favorite passage of "life and miracles of kurozomi orochi, a most wonderful man". what's yours, user?

Attached: SNAAAAAAAKE.png (1407x1400, 1.21M)

Luffy will buy the world and make it an ancap wet dream

Literally "WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY" : The character

Attached: donkey.png (1443x1580, 2M)

The political messaging of One Piece is too based for Japan. I don't understand.

I always get pissed off at the part when Scabbards decide to burn down Oden's castle together with entire Kozuki family (which Orochi mercifully spared) out of spite. Damn pieces of shit.

Then why couldn't Roger do that? He had wealth beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

that's kidd, tho

Attached: pirates rise up.png (722x515, 857K)

He was dying.

>benkei is onimaru
That was cool.

Oden is such a mary sue, it's actually hilarious

>Camie is worth 500 million
So Luffy only reached her level during Dressrosa? Why didn't she join? She's stronger than everyone in the crew right now aside of Luffy.

I like the part where Orochi is slain by the new "Sword God" Zorojuro.

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

Attached: begone.png (718x839, 867K)

This.
When Gaimon said to Luffy to buy the world once he found the One Piece, Luffy answered that he'll do it. And we know that Luffy doesn't lie

Attached: kuni_gaimon.jpg (300x190, 24K)

>And we know that Luffy doesn't lie
Wrong, he's just a bad liar.

silly little girl, you know very well that fanfiction are only allowed out of class

Attached: happy snek.png (190x215, 48K)

Zorojuro is not gonna kill Orochi, remember Oda Nobunaga was killed by Mitsuhide (Kyoshiro).

He had no reason to lie to Gaimon there. He could have say that it doesn't interest him

Is Gaimon the only story Luffy concluded without kicking someone's ass or escaping from superior force?

Attached: 1455171163063.png (360x342, 241K)

I love how the chapter is whether Zoro is going to give Hiyori his sword. I wonder what Oda meant with that

he got AIDS from mink prostitutes

>Whole world will belong to Luffy

Attached: Excited Nami.gif (540x291, 304K)

Uh, I think you meant the other way around.
Right?

Attached: Hiyori nervous.png (242x228, 53K)

I don't want that to sound weird... but I don't think that's the kind of metaphor you want to use here, user.

Neither of those would prevent him from buying the world from Imu.

But Oden is Oda and Orochi is Mitsuhide

>user thinks that exchanging swords is somehow a sexual innuendo
what a childish thought

anyways, when are we gonna see another bath-house chapter?

Attached: judging skeleton.png (428x428, 291K)

Wouldn't we all?

that's the Nitoryu Orochi, the Wano country hero

Attached: Nitoryu Orochi.jpg (1080x792, 101K)

Orochi is Nobunaga.

>Orochi killed Oda's self insert

Absolutely based.

Attached: kurozumi_orochi_manga.png (340x679, 252K)

No shit.

That would invalidate his backstory.

Actually Oden is Kubo and Orochi is also Kubo

Daily reminder that Sogeking is Usopp lost brother

HOT TAKE:
Zorojuro killed his zombie dad/gramps so Shusui is his by inheritance
Zoro was prolly sent away from wano as Kaido was taking over

He's gonna leave Wano with Enma, Shusui and that other one

Attached: zoro jiji.png (272x313, 203K)

Zoro IS the sword god. It's his sword. He defeated Ryoma. I wouldn't give it up either, fuck them.

Sauce? For science

Why is Sanji so useless lately? I think the tranny blood is effecting him health wise. His body is starting to deteriorate every arc

Attached: 014D76F0-68C9-49AF-973D-F4C5938F852F.jpg (572x438, 63K)

That reminded me of something interesting actually, have we seen Orochi with a second sword yet? I only recall the one that people are theorizing might be Enma, but if he does have two would his second one also be a famous blade.
Does Kyoshiro have two? It's likely that the whole Nitoryu thing is actually Kyo's.

Usopp cousin and Blackbeard son*

>have we seen Orochi with a second sword yet?
He's gonna use a gun.

Attached: DKDevilKing.png (930x830, 482K)

Oden is Oda
Orochi is Hideyoshi

He knocked Doflamingo away from Sunny that one time. That wasn't too long ago.

That's a misunderstanding. He uses ittoryu in combat. It's courtesans that spread the word about his "two sword" style.

KUBOOOOOOOOO

Mitsuhide was Oda's general that betrayed him, made him kill himself and then the castle on fire.

That should sound familiar. We know Orochi backstabbed Oden somehow, he claims ''he defeated him''. We know about the fire. We'll get the rest later.

Eromance dawn

You can say enma goodbye. At best momo will kill a weakened kaido with it. But kaido will propably shatter it with his hands.

He would’ve died if Law didn’t save him from that fight. Sanji was never this weak before the time skip.

Don’t bother responding, just report.

Honestly, Zoro has been jobbing so hard this arc I doubt he could take Orochi

Attached: job.png (912x788, 457K)

>When Doffy faced Sanji, he casually one shotted him, easier than Luffy did to Bellamy
>When Doffy faced Zoro, he immediately ran away crying for an admiral to save him

This OG trio bias must stop!!

It’s a serious question

You guys are retarded, Orochi is Tokugawa Ieyasu.
>stole the country from more effective conquerors
>installed weapon ban for peasantry to prevent rebellions
>put former samurai on lofty office positions to make them fat and complacent
>turned country severely isolationist, while keeping his deals with British empire secret
>made the country undergo an urbanization
>under his rule happened the rise of kabuki, sumo, and ukiyoe art

>Yasu
>Yasuie
>Yasu ie
>Ieyasu

Attached: 1563428863135.jpg (475x318, 20K)

Ieyasu was ....Yasuie

This sounds like a winner.

Gotta love how the two favorite sanjifriends' Zoro jobbing moments are him right before oneshotting the enemy. Oda really overdid it with the bullying.

>lose to Hawkins
>lose to Killer
>lose to that orochi subordinate
what went wrong zorobros?

youtube.com/watch?v=zmY0SpITz74

Don't shill your shit.

>It’s happening again
Stop. It’s been done to death. Please just report and ignore obvious bait.

Do people actually have trouble understanding that any SH, Luffy included will job in the middle of an arc so they can hype up the villains as serious threats?
This is so damn simple and you dumb fucks just cant understand that. Either get your heads out of your asses or if you are just shitposting get some better material.

Kiss Purin

Attached: purin.png (69x83, 10K)

Kinemon would have defeated Killer and Gyukimaru simultaneously.

That was Oda's social commentary on historical revisionism of Ieyasu as a nice guy who wanted Japan to be happy in modern media. He was killed by the reality of Ieyasu being a sniveling coward eliminating every potential threat he saw at the earliest opportunity.

NO

Attached: Hiyori pout 2.png (144x218, 22K)

What's with the sudden insecurities towards Zoro?

Fuck you. Post your theories here using this medium or get gone, spamming a link is just spam.

He's getting major powerups soon.

Attached: 4ac62c9f92e1c4969f77e7635e81a0f1.gif (540x270, 1.94M)

Very based.

It's oversimplification. Only real strawhat jobbing was Luffy vs Kaido. Headliners and Oniwabanshu drop like flies when confronted with SHs and allies. Alabasta too really had just Luffy jobbing. SHs in general rarely job to people that aren't main villains, aside of CP9 arc, I don't remember it happening more than twice in an arc.

Kinemon was so scared of them he was literally shitting himself 3 miles away

Some anons thought Zoro was already .#1 in the world, without any reason to believe it, instead of “weaker than the samurai until he gets power ups,” which was obvious.

He said that to be a pirate is to be free, and to be the pirate king is to be the person with the most freedom

I don't chase after married women, sorry.

>if you aren't a slave then you are free
Let me guess, American?

It’s the same reason he acted attracted to Nami when cued by Usopp.
Luffy’s real dream has been off paneled multiple times.

>Queen
>Kuin
>Kuina

Attached: frankyCoupdePoo.jpg (704x396, 14K)

Zoro keeps the sword but promises to give it back after he becomes the greatest swordsman, Wano accepts this, under the condition that he marries Hiyori when he comes back.

It’d be cool if Yonji can use his gauntlets like heavy whips that. Would be a really fun gimmick in the new Pirate Warriors game.

Attached: F55AC376-5693-4762-B9DD-EE89EF4DD297.jpg (737x697, 322K)

Wage slavery provides worse conditions, benefits, and pay than minimum wage. America mastered slavery and extended it to all the non elite, it didn’t really end it.

She's really let herself go since her accident...

Attached: Kyuin_Anime_Infobox.png (770x660, 511K)

Than*african slavery* in the US, not minimum wage.

>"soo, you finally arrived, Roronoa Zoro..."
>"Guess I don't need to continue this dumb façade!"
>"You're about to see my real identity, but I wonder the gods of fate would treat you mercifully this time!"
>"With my cursed blade, I shall slay you down Orochi, or should I say, Ishii Nobunaga!!"
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Fdx6OKp5c

Ichiji, Niji, and Sanji are basically Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei in terms of powers.
Yonji is... Toguro, I guess.

Attached: 74886512.jpg (1200x676, 1.13M)

Komachiyo is a like Onimaru and has a human form. He is far too intelligent to just be a run of the mill Komainu. Mark my words.

Attached: komachiyo.png (255x253, 41K)

I feel like Oda forgets to draw him buff more often than he does with Luffy, Zoro or Sanji

They look like they haven't slept in days

Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai, and Hajrudin are all objectively based

I cant wait to fuck shit up with Niji's h-hayai...!! bullshit ability

This means that Kaido is Fortinbras!

Attached: 05FDFA5D-13CF-4007-88AD-4B607959558B.jpg (1896x1010, 265K)

RogersBase's One Piece Poll Results
>1. Roronoa Zoro (1,859)
>2. Monkey D. Luffy (1,425)
>3. Trafalgar Law (822)
>4. Vinsmoke Sanji (802)
>5. Charlotte Katakuri (737)
>6. Nico Robin (505)
>7. Boa Hancock (311)
>8. Shanks (288)
>9. Nami (245)
>10. Brook (240)
>11. Sabo (213)
>12. Donquixote Doflamingo (211)
>13. Usopp (199)
>14. Carrot (182)
>15. Portgaz D. Ace (150)
>16. Basil Hawkins (146)
>17. Dracule Mihawk (134)
>18. Yasu (132)
>19. Kozuki Hiyori (127)
>20. Jinbe (118)
>21. Buggy (117)
>22. Tony Tony Chopper (114)
>23. Kaido (108)
>24. Crocodile (106)
>25. Queen (104)

Attached: Characters.jpg (1080x843, 1.28M)

What is the average intelligence of a Komainu? And what has he done that even makes you think that?

underrated post

>turned country severely isolationist, while keeping his deals with British empire secret
I thought his son and grandson did this after he had already passed away?

hiyori should trigger zorojuro's autism more often

Attached: chirpy harlot.png (453x408, 89K)

The thing is that he has acted with a lot of agency even though hes apparently just an animal.

most of the animals are intelligent in One Piece world,, Onimaru can change form to Human because that's the ability that those foxes have (look Devon fruit)

I wonder if Zoro can beat Luffy in Japanese polls with all this current screentime he has. Law came real close in Dressrosa and Zoro massacred him when both were out of focus for a year, so Zoro's base popularity is already beastly.

Like Karoo? Or Yokozuna? Or Nola? Laboon? Chouchou?

stop shilling your eceleb shit

squeeze Pudding

Attached: 1565817194100.jpg (927x1500, 931K)

I know what you mean, but all of the magical animal fuckery along with endless possibilities for SMILES makes me think that Komachiyo is someone important.

>Kaido is lower than Buggy and even Doffy in his own arc
Why is Kaido such a loser?

She's gonna trigger his sword autism soon.

Attached: ZH.jpg (1506x672, 872K)

You for not knowing what a loss is.

Puddilingus?

Attached: Pudding Tongue.gif (498x280, 1.93M)

Because it's not really his arc, it's Orochi's. Their deal is even worse than Spandam/Lucci, since Lucci at least appeared more and was actually active, even if most of the hatred was directed at Spandam. Even Linlin did more in Wano. And it's, what, 45 chapters now? Oda screwed up with him.

>Because it's not really his arc, it's Orochi's
That would be the biggest disappointment in the series. Kaido is an emperor and has been build-up since Punk Hazard to be the big bad

>Master Kyo I've been trying to seduce him into falling in your trap but it isnt working! This guy doesnt respond at all!
>Just make some shit up about some "legendary" sword

LOL imagine defending this

Attached: 920 - 6.jpg (2133x1600, 783K)

>Please like Oden

Once Zoro sees Enema he will give up sushi

Attached: ....png (209x584, 127K)

Ero Camel was smarter.

Why is One Piece selling so much less nowadays? What happened?

>sushi
*shushi

Attached: haai.gif (387x231, 1.15M)

>Zoro
>Zorro
>Fox in spanish

If he is related to the Shimotsuki's, is Roronoa his mother's last name like how Ace did?

This is supposed to be a fuckhuge arc, all the main cast isn't even here yet (we know the Revolutionary Army is on their way to Wano for example). Orochi and Kyoshiro will probably be Zoro's antagonists/rivals while Kaido is Luffy's.

Will he replace sandals kitetsu tho?

was that the first time Luffy heard the local lore?

Of course not, he is its rightful heir as Ryuuma’s direct descendant.

Attached: 9A693302-1BFC-4AD4-B17A-F3A6B1F65EC5.jpg (590x590, 145K)

Slave price != bounty

>off-panel everything people care about
>focus instead on fodder samurai #365
Wow, I wonder why people are bored and would rather go watch Stamepde

You don't get it. Roronoa is his father. His mom is the fox.

Rev Army is too busy getting assfucked by Fujitora & Ryokugyu to get to Wano

You mean assfucking Fujitora and Ryokuguy

>went to sleep during Jinbe's backstory
>yet care about the backstory of some dead samurai he had no personal relationship with

Attached: 1512666316607.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Mihawk is only #1 because Kozuki Oden was killed and Koshiro retired.
This post is underrated because Oden almost certainly gave Kaido one of his losses before Orochi sucker punched him.

I don't dislike Wano for the most part but the Oden fellating is absolutely obnoxious.

He's a Roger fanboy.
As soon as he heared "Oden used to be on Roger's crew" he opened his ears up.

user, don't tell me you do not love Oden, that's really yikes.

That's because he was in Roger's crew.

I can give you the stats, but I can't answer your question. Personally, I think people were going into this arc with much higher expectations, they were probably expectating a full bloody war and in general gloomier themes and more focus on important characters like Kaido etc Also this V.69: 3,147,224
V.70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

In less than 20 volumes this series has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers. Between 2011 and 2018, One Piece has lost 29,000,000 yearly sales. This is the biggest flop in the history of manga. No other manga has lost this many sales in such a short amount of time.

When will Nami find a way to fly on Zeus and basically become Kid Goku?

Attached: Goku-on-the-Flying-Nimbus-dragon-ball-35521366-500-363.png (500x363, 244K)

She'll trick BM into putting her soul into her her shoes so she can ride him.

Yeah, Luffy in the end is little boy at heart, he's sure not gonna sit through a sappy story, but adventures of a guy who voyaged on WB's and Roger's ships after subduing criminals of his homeland? That's certainly interesting. After all, Luffy says he finds heroes cool, how would he hear about them if he didn't read/listen to stories. Or at least comic strips.

>No other manga has lost this many sales in such a short amount of time.
It's hard to lose 800 000 readers when you don't even have the 800 000 readers in the first place.

When Zeus will let her.

Oda's great character reveal is that Oden is Scopper Gaban

Laugh Tale translated literally to Japanese is "waraibanashi", which is the final line in Binks' Sake
>Hatenashi, atenashi, waraibanashi
I wonder if it's a coincidence or if it actually has some significance

Anyone can ride Zeus. He's just a regular cloud and everyone can walk on a cloud. It's as this user says

She should already be able to ride him, except this was a mistake from Oda

Attached: puddingzeus.jpg (202x121, 19K)

I know it's a stock shitpost, but at least post what the data represents (time period) in each case, retard, otherwise it's completely worthless.

You are an idiot.
This a billion times. No shit noone ever ''flopped''. Noone ever made it even remotely close to get that many sales.

Most of that is Whole Cake Island. I guess the fujos were heavily attached to Law/Doflamingo/Corazon/Sabo: the arc.

you're a butthurt dicksucker

Kozuki Oden was the greatest man who ever lived, and it’s through his secret sword arts, passed to Kinemon, that Zoro can improve enough to defeat the top sword-gym masters.

He literally says only BM can ride him. The only reason SaPu were on him was because he was carrying their cup.

FUN FACT: Zorro means fox in spanish

>this level of coping
user, it's time to face the truth. it's not like one piece is still not selling well

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See

What a coincidence.

Attached: 18FDFD3B-08E8-4E84-92D7-514A5AF510D2.png (640x512, 514K)

KAIDOU!!!! OWARI DA!!!

Attached: 22.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

ODAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Goda.jpg (947x720, 110K)

I'm sorry does that look like riding or sitting?

Kinemon claims that he had a son, and that he would save him no matter what, and cut anyone down who got in his way.
Maybe Kinemon is Zoro’ s dad.

>except this was a mistake from Oda
how is that a mistake? pudding is not riding zeus and, if you want to be really anal about it, linlin is in front of them

>Binks is on Laugh Tale and will only hand over One Piece in exchange for the sake he waited 800 years for

Probably there's a bunch of people reading the digital releases.

Attached: auge.jpg (479x479, 33K)

Why couldn't she ride him if he's tangible for her?

Attached: silent crow.png (235x235, 51K)

>and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong
am i a retard or does this mean he is wrong?

Where does onimaru rank amongst one piece animals in terms of basedness?

Attached: 1566341792288.png (523x518, 292K)

Sales dropped during the rising action, and will skyrocket once the climax is reached. Skypiea has super low volume sales until Whitebeard quaked.

because linlin gave pudding the permission in that occasion

Stampede did well so it's not like the interest isn't there either, yet fewer people are buying the manga

THE GOD OF FORESHADOWING
G O D A

WCI brought Katakuri, fujos should be all happy. I would say it's fightfags, but they too should be happy with Katakuri, and this volume actually saw the biggest drop. So we're left with accepting WCI simply sucked.

Nami can't ride Zeus, because there's literally no reason for her to not use him as a transportation if that was the case

Attached: fn.png (791x449, 397K)

I don't think we have really detailed numbers pre-TB arc, all I've seen is some scraps.

see

It's not the same, Katakuri was a surprise enemy that only showed up halfway through the arc. Not to mention Big Mamu screentime and Sanji/Pudding is fujo repellent.

Nightmare Luffy coming back would be unironically based, though.
Too bad Moria's basically dead or working for Teach.

Numbers were going down well before the Wano arc even started though

Zoro will kill Orochi AND Kaido

KAIDOU... YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE I USED THIS ON
GEAR... FIFTH

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

No puedo creerlo ... la forma del dios dorado ...

Attached: scared mexican gladiator.png (1169x720, 811K)

>Moriah actually shows up as Wano is starting
>He doesn't show up in Wano, but instead shows up in front of BB just to see that Absalom has been killed
>Is still fat
That really fucked with me. I hope he at least got his shit together or my hopes for Crocodile are going to be low.

Attached: 1401024929033.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

My penis grew longer

EL HAKI LEGENDARIO DEL PIRATA REY

i don't know, brother. riding a motherfucking flaming tiger with your super dad does sound pretty inviting to me...

Attached: franky blue.png (500x400, 436K)

Attached: 1566469316489.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Calm down Jean

Or she just believed Zeus at face value, instead of considering he might be a lazy lying faggot

Which One Piece character turns you on?

hermanos... que esta pasando?

Attached: hole.png (748x292, 62K)

They're amazing, I like them more than the Supernovas.

Attached: itsathumbnail.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Just ask which ones don't and I'll have a shorter list.

MONO

Attached: mga.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Most of the characters on that page you posted are alright

Dios mio...

chouchou-level, post-timeskip

Attached: Chouchou_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (252x311, 47K)

STEREO

Attached: 1565542877361.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>fox of a single disguise
Is this in reference to Hiyori or Zoro?

ESA TECNICA... LA TECNICA PROHIBIDA!?

Attached: Tacos_Anime_Infobox.png (797x559, 644K)

Whose bounties are these?

Attached: Tacos_Anime_Concept_Art.png (560x970, 653K)

Attached: smol.jpg (87x45, 3K)

I just want to be her paypig tbqh.

Attached: one-piece_nami0086.jpg (294x626, 26K)

This reminded me of Sif and made me feel sad

Attached: greatwolf.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

when her power level is 9001

>Zoro struggles vs a fucking fox

Attached: 1547044287664.png (416x371, 84K)

su majestad, ¿también la ves? el chico es asombroso ...

Attached: scheming mexican gladiator.png (300x300, 91K)

Since Zoro's getting two extra swords, how is 5-sword style happening? He holds nidai with his toes and enma between his buttocks?

Attached: 1549425553411.png (470x454, 11K)

i want to shampoo her fur

Attached: carrot_one_piece_by_vipernus_dc4xrtl-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Attached: smoller.jpg (45x25, 1K)

like this

Attached: 5.jpg (400x571, 56K)

Yeah because Linlin isn't allowing anyone to ride him. He's just a cloud my dude, anyone can ride a cloud. You just need the permission.

Attached: 5 sword style.jpg (960x958, 118K)

cute

Attached: censored mexican.jpg (37x18, 1K)

I miss drawanon

I want to massage her feet.

Does he really care about having permission anymore? He already betrayed Big Mom by following Nami

quentin, i'm gonna see your movie. stop shitposting, already

>quentin
>not Hawkins

tarantino already said that hawkins is his favourite one piece character

thoughts on Bon Clay?

Attached: smollest.jpg (13x7, 748)

imagine being Sanji at that moment

Attached: Ishilly_Anime_Infobox.png (839x627, 774K)

Nami is like Cid Highwind so I expect her to ride him. In a critical moment she will try it. In dragon ball it’s only the pure of heart, which Nami is.

Attached: C257908A-E3EF-4EAD-8D32-47A6BD7A1FC2.jpg (571x525, 179K)

ishilly being trapped by caribou still gives me the big dick

Attached: AAAAAAAARGH.png (180x222, 25K)

They kidnapped him. She can still threaten him if she wants tho. It's just that she's not thinking of using him that way at the moment

The most beloved ally before Law.

>Carrot more popular than Chopper
S-sorry Choniki!

Attached: 1563747013376.jpg (314x220, 28K)

>pure of heart
I'm a Namifag but user, I...

Attached: 1513231502046.gif (500x332, 5K)

>pure of heart
phoneposters still being retarded

>pure of heart
>nami
she doesn't have a heart, user

If Carrot actually joins the SHs they should just kill off Chopper and replace him with Law honestly, since Carrot can do the furry mascot thing instead. Law's crew can join the Grand Fleet with Bepo as their captain I guess.

Her heart is pure condensed belli.

its about fuckability

Carrot isn't properly proportioned for mascot status.

Good thing she's never going to join then!

>"you know... a lot of people have been asking me what i think of wano so far. i mean it goes without saying, right? it has been a terrific arc so far with countless of beautiful sceneries and interesting characters. but there's one complaint that i have, okaaay? lemme... lemme say it. like, i love this series okaay? but the pacing in this arc does seem a little bit off at times, right? i mean, i mean let's take the bath-house chapters for example: you have a perfect set-up, riight? with nami, robin and shinobu in danger and hawkins entering the scene... perfect, right? okay then hawkins, such a great character by the way, asks for the clients of the bath-house to show their feet in order to spot any potential marker of the half-moon. okay, perfect. right? but after that... nothing comes out of it. like, like... hard-cut to nami and robin and shinobu bu-but... where's the inspection? i mean, i mean where are the panels of hawkins carefully inspecting each single foot of those characters? where is the double-spread of hawkins slowly touching the toes and and the sole... AND THE ANKLE! THE ANKLE TOO! and what about the heel... ? i mean, you get my point right? this is really disappointing to me. i hope the anime will properly fill out those sequences because man, lemme say it, i'm really disappointed"

Attached: quentin weighs in.jpg (750x563, 51K)

I fap to all of them regularly. I just busted a nut to some delicious timeskip Robin, for example. Nami, Robin and Boa are my top 3 though. It goes something like this:
Nami = cheeseburger. Always a good wank, never disappoints you, but never blows you away. Always fresh material for you to enjoy. I sometimes blow through 4 or so a day
Robin = BBQ ribs. Not an everyday thing, but when you taste them they're pretty fucking top-tier. Always the highlight of your day
Boa = fillet steak. True royalty of the meat world, with big tiddies and lovely long legs. Consumed as often as ribs, but waaay better than a cheeseburger. Fresh material not always available or even good, but when it pops up you take a day off work
Reiju, Vivi, Komurasaki etc. fit into this somewhere

How overweight are you?

Attached: thinking khan.png (1200x1348, 1.21M)

Based and feetpilled

Based fap connossieur

what do you think allows enma to hurt kaido?

Oden.

lol

Where my fellow Queen bros at???

Attached: 1566597810445.png (1280x720, 670K)

Oden

It's made out of pure goodness, and can only hurt those who are evil.

Attached: tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg (640x335, 10K)

But Kaido isn't evil he is just bored with life.

Asspulls

so a prolapse?

big mom's pubic hair

If he's bored he should just masturbate away not start a war that will tear the world apart. That's evil.

AT YOUR SERVICE, MY MASTER

Attached: asspuller.png (643x693, 575K)

I just like Bartolomeo and Sai. Cavendish is alright.
I don't know if it's the fact that Dressrosa was so bad, it made me hate most of those characters.

Based bunnyfeet chad.

Attached: dc025km-95e8e750-2833-4eea-a5b1-7553c28abe69.jpg (1200x1200, 623K)

kek

Attached: source.gif (500x265, 972K)

An indomitable will.

Attached: 6EA0C25A-8839-44D7-B53D-44724DBD79BE.jpg (725x1100, 122K)

>triple dubs
Extremely based and Queenpilled

Attached: FUNK.gif (611x681, 370K)

What was the point of this flashback? Kuina was right, she would never have had the strenght to be a top tier
>inb4 Big Mom
Her whole character is being a freak of nature

Why would he masturbate? He is an actual gigachad that can fuck any woman in the world including Big Mom that is just boring for him. Someone as strong as him can't have fun with small time shit and a war for him means nothing its all about perspective.

BASED AND QUEENPILLED

Kaido and BM's crews are so fun when compared to other Yonko, it's a joy whenever one of their top brass is on screen, even if it's just to fail miserably like Jack.

Wait, so the fat dude on the bridge that stole Zolos sword is a fox that can turn into a human?

>even if it's just to fail miserably like Jack.

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

Reminder that kaido refers to whitebeard in the same manner all of whitebeards sons refer to him

We haven't even really seen the other yonko's crew interact at all save maybe a couple members of the BB pirates.

as a gay daddy?

It’s build up for her to still keep her promise to Zoro, despite it appearing impossible.
Soul in the sword.

Yeah, a kitsune.

He must be a df user?

No, he's a just a real kitsune. Caterina Devon has the kitsune zoan already.

Whitebeard was the silverback of the Yonko, that’s why his death set in motion a series of events changing the world.

Does being a sword really make you the best swordsman in the world?

Dunno ask Napoleon

No but it means she was by Zoro’s side as he reached the top.

>Zoro faces kaido
>The two clash with the club and swords
>Wado Ichimonji shatters
>Kaidou swings again and whiffs.
>Confused he looks down and sees zoro kneeling
>Kaido stoops down and stares at zoro then bursts out laughing
>Zoro has tears streaming down his face at the sight of the shattered remains
>Luffy screams Kaido's name
>The true final battle of Wano begins

Attached: kaido-one-piece-1141174-1280x0.jpg (1280x769, 87K)

Zoro is not the shimotsuki, kuina was
Zoro was suppossed to be her fox companion

zoro will finally embrace his furry origins

Attached: jack.jpg (183x589, 35K)

>Wado Ichimonji shatters
Kek.
Fat chance.

Attached: C3BC4A92-E0CB-46C7-9DD2-C7881798F6C5.jpg (640x800, 219K)

It's an ice katana, maybe a fairy type.

Attached: unimpressed autistic man.png (175x210, 33K)

Imagine being Jack in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Big Mom, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific drooling monster face. I would totally have a child with you, both me and my brothers" when all he really wants to do is fuck another tight horse pussy in his toy room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jack and not only stand there while Big Mom flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable torch light barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, sweet after sweet, hour after hour, while she perfected the act of swallowing without chewing. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the dungeon tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHARLOTTE LINLIN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Gifters and Wano geishas and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE PIRATE CAREER coming straight out of the hoods in Fishman Island. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with thousand of cakes in the previous months. And then she calls for another round of dumplings, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Kaidou himself could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Jack. You're not going to lose your future pirating career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Normally I'd say Zoro accepting a sword from the Megitsune would be a bad idea but the fucker picks up cursed swords like they're tic-tacs

Wado Ichimonji never lost.

Attached: 7AC780DA-7174-4C74-B90A-277F0D846724.jpg (640x586, 191K)

How come Toei makes the previous arcs look like rancid ass but Wano so consistently good that it made hawkins look like the villain of his own movie?

Is nipponji loyalty so strong that it can disregard anything else?

Attached: strawman reasoning.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

>Zoro is crying in the ground, broken sword in his hand
>He pulls it back into his mouth again, not ready to give up just yet
>Demon aura of the sword begins to grow in size
>Zoro using up all of his Haki on his one broken sword
>Haki suddenly explodes out of the broken tip of the blade
>It solidifies, and Wado is reborn as a Black Blade made entirely out of Haki

Attached: tumblr_po342imBjN1xjfl4uo1_500.jpg (500x340, 22K)

MILKERS

Last ep was terrible though. But I do admit that only the Strawman scene was good

They got the Broly movie director, didn't they?

yes, which also directed film z

I can tell without a doubt that this is the worst page ever drawn in One Piece: it forces us to love a character that we barely heard or know of, the panel flow is terrible, and the content isn't even interesting.

Oda is really losing touch during Wano, I am starting to worry that he will get lost when introducing so many characters arc and all kinds of drama that barely anyone actually cares about.

and fuck Oden.

All the faggots that complaint about Oden are the same ones that will worship one once we get Wano flashback

>I am starting to worry that he will get lost when introducing so many characters arc and all kinds of drama
He has been doing that forever. That's literally classic One Piece
>that barely anyone actually cares about.
Mostly just you actually

GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

Attached: GODAAAAAA.png (319x304, 177K)

. Boa Hancock (311)
. Portgaz D. Ace (150)

Every fucking time. Horny people are simply the worst

LOCK ON!!!

>How dare you start liking a character after getting to know them

Attached: Phewww.jpg (423x686, 149K)

Boa's fat tits are more important than your favourite character

>hancock was out of the top 20 in our pool
this is why i still come to the hellhole known as Yea Forums to discuss this series

Attached: laughing decuplet.jpg (779x1079, 367K)

Reminder that four out of the twelve Supreme Grade Swords are revealed within in the One Piece run and there's still nine more that still not yet been revealed.
>Yoru Mihawk's sword first revealed in the Baratie Arc
>Shodai Kitetsu mention in Loguetown Arc and is probably the golden katanai that the samurari gorosei member is holding since it matches it's sister swords Nidai Kitetsu and Sandai Kitetsu's hilt design.
>Murakumogiri first introduced in Marineford Arc and the Naginata weapon wielded by Whitebeard and was confirmed to be one by the recent SBS Vol 93 by Oda
>Enma recently introduced in Wano as Oden's sword that left a scar on Kaido(need more information or rather more of a confirmation of but it look it's heading towards being one of 12 Legendary Swords of One Piece too)

Attached: 17.png (907x1300, 452K)

Is this the best design in anime?

We might see Sogeking again one day on the sea..

Attached: Sogeking_by_FrankyGS.gif (100x100, 10K)

LOOK AT THE FUCKING HONKERS ON THAT ONE

>Zoro in our poll got 2 times the amount of votes that Sanji got
>Youtube's poll got Zoro in first place, Sanji in fourth
>Official polls always have Zoro above Sanji
Who even likes Sanji?

lol my wife is a sanjifag

Low test self-insertering simps

Attached: 1566358882580.jpg (779x654, 67K)

What a big smile she has

>Zoro in our poll got 2 times the amount of votes that Sanji got
What poll are you talking about?

too big

Attached: criminals.png (221x258, 13K)

Good.
Mascots are fucking retarded

We did our own character poll a few weeks ago
>1) Luffy - 136 votes
>2) Zoro - 119 votes
>3) Sanji - 64 votes
>4) Katakuri - 61 votes
>5) Ussop - 53+3 Sogeking votes
>6) Brook - 48 votes
>7) Robin - 47 votes
>8) Franky - 34 votes
>9) Law and Blackbeard - 32 votes
>10) Crocodile - 29 votes
>11) Buggy and Nami - 28 votes
>12) Doflamingo - 26 votes
>13) Perona - 23 votes
>14) Carrot - 21 votes
>15) Jimbe and Bon Clay - 19 votes
>16) Big Mom - 16 votes
>17) Enel and Kizaru - 15 votes
>18) Shanks and Mihawk - 13 votes
>19) Whitebeard, Chopper and Vivi - 12 votes
>20) Moria and Kaido - 10 votes
>21) Hancock, Garp, Ace and Akainu - 9 votes
>22) Lucci - 8 votes
>23) Queen, Smoker and Aokiji - 7 votes
>24) Bartolomeo and Corazon - 6 votes
>25) Bobbin, Caesar Clown and Sabo - 5 votes
>26)Kuma, Hiruluk, Pudding, Dragon, Kaku and Jack - 4 votes
>27)Eustass Kidd, Marco, Senor Pink, Big News Morgans, Foxy Norland Montblanc, Ivankov, Fujitora, Bellamy - 3 votes
>28)Don Krieg, Caribou, Praline, Bege, Monet, Urouge, Reiju Magellan, Tashigi, X Drake, Perospero, Coby, Rayleigh, Koala Bonney, Cavendish, Hiyori and Gin - 2 votes

Attached: Untitled.jpg (754x520, 108K)

I like both. I prefer zoro overall, but sanji is a pretty cool character too. I think his motivation is very interesting and his characterization is pretty complex. I really just wish they gave his journey towards his goals of finding all blue and his cooking as much attention as they did in the east blue saga.

I've just been re-reading Thriller Bark and I really don't see how Oda will balance this three swords thing. I feel he is really stuck. It's obvious Kitetsu will be upgraded to Nidai but he can't give up Kuina's sword and Shusui was literally gifted to him by his ancestor Ryuma. Just abandoning it at Wano to get some other random sword that is stronger (gifted to him by a random prostitute) seems totally against Zoro's character which is actually having a special attachment to his swords. This new sword would just be on the level of Yubashiri to him which was already destroyed.

Attached: God.jpg (480x141, 12K)

God, I must've wasted a whole fucking barrel to this one.

LMAO it's time to drop Sanji for Katakuri!

Oda has always written Sanji as a terrible character, so it must be anime-onlies and Sanji seems badass to them in the filler or whatever (the only place he can ever be portrayed as Zoro's rival).

Attached: Untitled.jpg (330x270, 40K)

the board is full of fags who are clearly overrepresented just like other degenerates, relax

How will Kaido get defeated? I still think kishishishi will show up and fill Luffy with a hundred shadows, while in g4 awakening, and that will BTFO Kaido, after all the supernova and samurai also got a good combo.

Attached: Shaseking.png (433x364, 134K)

I don't mind it honestly. People can be into whatever they want, even if that dude is a crossdressing pervert who loves to wear dresses with other men.
I won't judge.

Attached: 13124cf894460f06c1e3de8b325403d0a3f1431a_hq.jpg (960x540, 56K)

But Sanji is a transgender icon fags love him.

Based Usopp.
Sure-Impregnation Creampie Star.

I think the problem with Luffy vs Kaido is it has to be an incredibly short fight. Oda has done too much to work to show us Luffy has no stamina compared to even fodder characters. Unless Udon was meant to be removing that because he had seastone for days, I just don't see how he can ever have a real fight with Kaido.

Attached: this is canon.png (236x532, 95K)

usopp wouldn't touch that slut nami nor her stds from years of whoring herself for money. How dare you slander the god like that

Attached: 1539718807120.jpg (800x1264, 234K)

I'm thinking someone will give him the legendary sword for a final hit after serious damages. Afterward he retires the sword again.

He fought katakuri/ cracker for hours though.

Kaido will have to be weakened by everyone, while kishishishi puts everyone's shadows into awakening luffy.

Damn Kaya looks like a slut now.

Against Katakuri he had two breaks and was able to eat, also dodging most of the time.
Against Cracker he was eating and running the entire time.

>he can't handle Fuyu Fuyus
Mama won't let you marry her with that
attitude

Attached: 1556677636054.png (232x431, 198K)

back to your cuckshed

Attached: plug it.png (511x292, 103K)

Why are hyper sluts so damn hot.
In 2D of course.

So Usopp's clearly not going to die at sea right
what's going to change his mind?

He still fought katakuri for hours straight meanwhile Whitebeard is nearly dying after fighting in marineford after a couple hours and Big Mom nearly starves to death just looking for a cake. Luffy is always getting stronger and with that his stamina also improves he went from barely being able to move after using g4 in Dressrosa to being able to use it back to back without any real drawbacks in WCI, he easily has more stamina than any of the worst generation and probably most of the yonko commanders at this point.

On the contrary he is hated for being a bigot

Tight, pure virgins for Chadsopp, sorry.

he's going to die at sea, but not before banging kaya and having some kids

>3 sanji.
How?

Nah closeted fags love him because they can easily self insert as him.

He is, just not before deep dicking Kaya.

Not the case on Yea Forums
unless you're mixing that up with people here not finding the gags related to him funny

Oops :)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-08-15-04-30-1.png (719x439, 366K)

So what is Imu doing?

Attached: imu judgement.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Nah, trannies hate him for being a rapist

Masturbating to his picture of Vivi

thingken of genocide

>rapist
Didn't he only get the one kiss from Pudding, after she tried to fucking kill him?

Anons like Sanji

Capone is going to Thriller Bark.
>Teguyama Hitetsu will reforge Yubishiri.
Oda won’t shit on Ipponmatsu’s dream.

you fell for the meme

Everybody hate Sanji because he's shit

Why do ESLs hate Sanji so much?

Preparing his crew to fight the Ds in coming years.

I dunno for an adventurer who travels everywhere having a guy who can make five star cuisine from like used coconut husks is pretty useful

Glad he’s not overcompensating anymore and living his true life

Attached: 3914AD22-C720-4170-B5D7-C647FBB9518A.jpg (999x823, 163K)

IMU IS JUST SITTING UP THERE

MENACINGLY

He's to white

Only Spics have a hate for Sanji.

Because our countries aren't full of spics and niggers like in America, aka Sanji fanbase.

no shit
the recent OJ polls btfo "sanji fans are spics" fags and revealed zoroposting was the reason for OJ-tier powerlevel discussion

I've noticed that him and the futa rabbit tend to be the most argued about characters

the moment I could no longer care for sanji as a character. The entire crew had moments where they had to sacrifice for the greater good but this whiteknight cuck couldn't in the most extreme of situations

Attached: 1564351639133.png (798x520, 384K)

>The recent OJ polls
Leave you fucking roach.

>sandniggers and muslims hate sanji
Thats even worse tbqh

When was this?
can someone post a panel? I seen to have a vage memory of somethig like this happening...

You should dislike Oda for this, because in-universe Sanji sticking to his principles no matter what is considered cool.

sorry wrong pic

Attached: zoro-vs-monet-one-piece-episode-610.jpg (1272x714, 186K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE ONE WHO POSTED THE POLL LAST THREAD MUSTVE BEEN YOU STOP LOOKING NOOOOOOOOOOO
Seethe more, can't wait to shit on you for all eternity Zorofag.

Attached: 1558573472848.jpg (232x222, 16K)

Crazy thing is he was willing to let Robin die because of this.

Sure thing, keep thinking Sanji fanbase isn't full shitskins

>futa rabbit
Que? Where do you see a penis here?

Attached: 1548770217108.png (2350x1800, 3.98M)

So the two most openly sexist characters are Sanji and Kuina, right? They both think women are complete jobbers who can't beat men

huh, so it really was projection this entire time...

>MY CHARACTER GOOD
>YOU DISAGREE? YOU ARE BAD CHARACTER
Literally OJroach discussion.
Leave, no one cares about your powerlevel infested brain.

There are ways to stick to your principles without endangering your entire crew's life. He could've just ran away once he realized that Kalifa wasn't going to give up from intimidation.

>The entire crew had moments where they had to sacrifice for the greater good
What core tenets of their entire being did they sacrifice?

the moment I could no longer care for zoro as a character. The entire crew had moments where they had to sacrifice for the greater good but this whiteknight cuck couldn't in the most extreme of situations

Attached: Zoro spares enemy life.jpg (564x716, 100K)

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1562707493300.gif (397x560, 597K)

>>MY CHARACTER GOOD
Where did you get this from? OJ polls only revealed which character the spics like the most. Since they're moving here in droves, it's great to know Zorofags are responsible for ruining threads.

>zoro
actually stopped the threat with no damage to himself

>sanji
gets the shit kicked out of him and sidelined in a situation where every moment counts

Attached: 1545717158720.jpg (410x389, 49K)

>This again

Attached: dd42619a50a87baa75588daf684f88c4.png (1355x1013, 1.24M)

We need Sasuke in our crew, Dattebayo!

Attached: Lawg.png (507x1129, 1M)

She has cute feet.

Attached: 1565813125860.jpg (540x810, 163K)

>soaplady would've just gotten one shot by someone else if she got loose (before chopper did so)
>monet almost killed luffy and would've blew up the entire island, killing them all, if it wasn't for caesar
h-how do we get out of this one zorobros...

>Zoro is so strong he can defeat a woman by just pretending to hit her
Fucking based

>Sanji
get almost killed and still get up and easily finish his enemy
>zoLo
faints from one hit

Attached: 294826568388.jpg (545x317, 23K)

>Carrotfags still exist

Attached: heh.png (345x371, 144K)

>actually stopped the threat
That was Monet though, Zoro only did some AMV cringe shit without actually putting her out of commission.

Sanjifags might actually be masochistic at this point. Everytime they show up they get BTFO'd to no tomorrow by everyone outlining how shit his character is. Then they leave, and come back the next thread for the same shit to happen again.
It's seriously pathological.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Then the whole nosebleed gag at the start of the time skip was annoying as hell. He pretended to be in hell for two years when he was really off crossdressing

Attached: A3806C6B-E57A-43D9-B8FF-9C20227A943F.jpg (593x677, 209K)

Women. Look at you. You're so weak. Emotional. And always menstruating. STOP IT!

Attached: Kuina.png (780x955, 967K)

do you think nobody notices you not finishing arguments and simply dipping to make a completely different post about him?

zoro was willing to die and even swallowed his pride for luffy and the crew. Robin, although mistaken, was also willing to die and let her heritage and dreams end for the crew. Usopp's whole character is him walking through the fire for the crew despite his fear

Attached: 1564905459398.jpg (635x334, 162K)

Say hello to the Straw Hats

Attached: Straw Hat Pirates Set Sail.jpg (1002x571, 449K)

>Sanji tries to intimidate a woman into giving up and fails
>Zoro tries to intimidate a woman into giving up and it works
>/ourguy/ Luffy just straight up beats the shit out of women

Attached: tenor.gif (498x318, 687K)

It's foreshadowing for him beating the shit out of Imu, who will also be a woman

>Zoro fights a woman he doesn't want to hit
>Defeats her without injuring her, she becomes unable to move through sheer fear alone

>Sanji fights a woman he doesn't want to hit
>Gets the shit beaten out of him and cries about how he'd rather let the entire crew fucking die than do something

Attached: 1566073375858.jpg (404x270, 32K)

honestly, do zoro even deserve to be in the monster trio anymore? if this new sword doesn't improve him then he fell to the Franky/Brook tier

Attached: 1549040281845.png (405x676, 144K)

Tfw you hate women so much you throw yourself down the stairs before you can become one

OKAY THE DEBATE IS OVER!!!

ZORO IS ALPHA AND SANJI IS BETA!

Brook is yonko tier though?

This, it was such a touching scene seeing Zoro give up the Wado

I still can't believe Zoro risked Nami and Robin lives (even let Robin get wounded) for the sake of his whiteknightism
what a piece of shit of character honestly

I wish I could report multiple posts at once.

ZORO GOOD
SANJI BAD
cuckji.jpg

>Man literally too determined to die

>I WILL NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNLESS I THINK SHE'S UGLY THEN IT DOESN'T COUNT
What kind of fucking "morals" are these?

Attached: sanji.jpg (960x666, 248K)

>immediately did whatever Robin asked, despite saying he didn't trust her yet
>"she's a woman!"
>always running out of his way to 'protect' her

No, he's just as much of a beta orbiter white knight cuck. He's just of the autistic variety instead of the soi one like Sanji.

seethe more landwhale

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

Reminder that Sanji's autism is all because of Zeff

That's sacrificing their lives, which Sanji would do in a heartbeat too, I'm asking when any of them sacrificed their beliefs.

I like Zoro

Attached: hiyori.png (468x480, 74K)

It's really just a woman Zeff wouldn't hit, pretty sure he'd let Sanji block her attack since she'd tried to assassinate him

Oda loves Tarantino and would be ecstatic if he read OP

not only this, the whole crew would die on Punk Hazard if not for Ceasar
fucking Cesar save the crew where Zoro failed because he's a cuck that can't fight women seriously

Attached: Caesar_Stabs_Monet's_Heart.png (855x570, 707K)

DELETE THIS

And who is this whore supposed to be?

Attached: zowi.png (500x419, 78K)

I wonder what Kuina would think of Zoro being such a white knight cuck that he would let crewmembers get wounded instead of slicing an evil woman like he would have done with a guy

I love Sanji

Attached: Pudd.png (640x512, 90K)

that was a foreshadowing of Caesar joining

Attached: CC Nakama.png (728x291, 191K)

>I KNOW YOU ARE A GUY WHO CAN TRANSFORM , AND I JUST SAW YOU TRANSFORM INTO A WOMAN BUT I WILL STILL NOT HARM YOU, DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN AND I KNOW SO
What is wrong with him honestly?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>implying zoro being a cuck isn't old news
His entire life is based off a promise to a girl that isn't alive

>You have to kill all the women, Zoro. It's SwordMAN, not Swordsperson

Not enough boobs desu

still the top selling manga. this , db and opm.
i had to stop reading one piece though. retarded storyline with nowhere to go and lots of crying .

literally, a soap opera manga. with some pirates

I love user

Attached: 1543312433651.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

I hope he comes back to us soon

Attached: next nakama.png (225x150, 43K)

And who is this whore supposed to be?

Attached: Tibany_Anime_Infobox.png (238x360, 158K)

So why are you here?

If you shit-talk Sanji for being given a “free” power-up in the Raid Suit, but say nothing when legendary sword after legendary sword drops into Zoro’s lap, you are a massive hypocrite.

Well most of those swords are CURSED...

Gangster Gastino > Caesar

Really, consider that Shusui was so connected to Ryuuma that it turned black, and Zoro STILL wants to put that thing in his mouth.

>Wado Ichimonji shatters
not even Yoru has broken Wado

a sword is not really a powerup and they certainly don't give him extra abilities like a raid suit. Not sure why you would even bring up swords at this point since it's now been implied that you can turn any sword into a legendary black sword

Y-you too, totally innocuous mink

goddamn the drop after 1+2.

everyone hates nami apparently?

>Zoro, listen up. You as a man, should never hurt a woman. You will never see me lay my hand on my dear wife, ever. Not because women shouldn't be hurt or some gay shit like that, but obviously because they don't deserve your anger, you shouldn't waste energy and time on these barely self-conscious creatures. I myself, have trained my wife so that she personally punches and slaps herself everytime I ask her to. I will not stain my hands with her blood, she more than anyone knows that if my food is brought cold, then it's her responsibility to fall down the stairs herself.

Attached: Koushirou_Anime_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (982x1217, 1004K)

More like chopper

They are still treated as power ups for Zoro, just reread the Oars fight, just havin Shusui allows him to throw a more powerful version of his pound hou.

It is a powerup. Reread Thriller Bark. Zoro’s attack power jumped as soon as he used Shusui. And Shusui is still declared inferior to at least 12 other blades, some of who aren’t black, despite being made black many years ago.

those memes get darker and darker with every post

to see if anything interesting happens with zoro. it does not i can see , from this chapter/arc discussion.

zoro peaked (and one piece itself) when he fought migfor back in episode 20 or whatever. thats pretty sad.

How does anyone has Luffy as favorite character?
I mean, I understand- but it's so basic.

The Raid-Suit is something Betaji didn't even want and it's a tool created by the people who abused him and killed his mother. Wearing it makes him the ultimate cuck.

Zoro is upgrading swords because he cares about them and he's been doing it since East Blue. I mean, Jesus Christ, the two things are not comparable at all. Zoro simply needs three swords to be at full strength and he replaces broken or lost swords. That's all. Unless we see him specifically give away Sandai to get Nidai, we have no evidence of him ever choosing to relinquish one of his swords. Most likely Sandai will be destroyed though since it's not even a numbered grade sword unlike all the others Zoro uses which are in the Top 33 swords of the world.

Esto es el fin Kaido

Attached: Ittoryu.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

The Kuina storyline is fucking dark and bleak to begin with. Doesn't help that Oda even named her after a flightless fucking bird to emphasis her uselessness

Luffy is literally One Piece

b-bakana

It's almost as if casuals like him.

>Stussy, Kalifa, Smoothie, Acilia, Sugar, Kyoshiro, Rebecca, Tom, Yuen, Apis, Z,Farafra, Burguess, Doc Q, Alpacaman, Amande, Kin'emon, Porche, Vergo, Arlong, TBone, Raizo Kiku, Shoujo, Hina, Bepo, Hannyabal, Marguerite, Shirahoshi, Gedatsu Olga Myskina, Suleiman, Raisin, Toko, Stelly, Ichiji, Shirley, Kuri Gol D. Roger, Merry, Tama, King Hamburger, Vegapunk, Cracker, Brulee, Paulie and Sarsedonia - 1 vote

Holy shit, not a single person voted for Chopper.

So Sanji swallows his pride to help his comrades, which is why he’s a cuck, and Zoro gets free shit, so he’s alpha?

he makes everything go and has great interactions with things

Attached: 1549661825541.png (218x231, 18K)

If only he swallowed his pride when it really mattered.

There are still people who think she didn't kill herself just like they think Big Mom didn't eat the people at her party. It must be so frustrating to be Oda that you have to beat people over the head for them to understand what you wrote.

has zoro learned any new techniques since literally the first arc to defeat mihawk?

seems like hes been looking for swords since then and i see this chapter people mention hes still looking for swords.

zoro hasnt changed in 900 chapters and thats just fucking sad.

I mean it's not like her falling down the stairs and dying from being clumsy would be any nicer after she gives a speech to Zoro about how weak she'll be because she's a woman

because he smiles lol

yeah he just chose not to use all those flying slashes and 1-2 sword techniques in east blue

>So Sanji boosts his ego at the expense of his comrades, which is why he's a cuck, and Zoro impresses sword-sellers and the greatest swordsmen in the world which leads to them helping him, so he's alpha?
Yes, you're getting it.

;)

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-23-18-17-57-1.png (479x647, 195K)

>So Sanji boosts his ego at the expense of his comrades,
Never happened

Cute!!!

>has zoro learned any new techniques since literally the first arc to defeat mihawk?
Yes
>seems like hes been looking for swords since then and i see this chapter people mention hes still looking for swords.
He's looking for swords to help aid the rebellion
>zoro hasnt changed in 900 chapters and thats just fucking sad.
He has

He learned how to cut through things he couldn't, he learned how to do flying slashes, admittedly Asura was bullshit but it was dropped after the one time unlike Sanji's asspull power-up in that same arc which has become his only attack-style. All characters since the timeskip have just become Haki though, that's not unique to Zoro.

The one he used against the kraken, and never ever mentioned again.
Oda didn't even give a single thought how it was supposed to work, since he never actually drew the motion and the anime had to black out the screen for it LOL

give it a break, Zoro needs some way to cheat his way to to the top because he's lacking skills

Attached: Smirk vs Huff Huff.png (496x334, 97K)

Of course you bring up Sanji since you’re desperate for attention

Asura has been used more than one time though.

How do you speedread that fast?

>ywn plow Luffy's soft, rubbery apple-cinnamon ring

Attached: 099 - vKHdru3.jpg (1981x1500, 596K)

hold up, are you guys implying that you have to be a zorofag to dislike sanji and his cuck ways?

Attached: 1558681257839.png (602x648, 254K)

Speedreading Zorofaggot. Take your bullshit bait elsewhere. Bet you’re not even really a fan of the character.

>posting the crybaby jobber at the end of this thread
how fitting

We all know Kaidou is going to get DANGO'D

>but it was dropped
borsalino

>guys
there's only 1 shitposting Sanjifag

Do Sanjifags really do this? Report people with different opinions?

>job to a side character
jesus

at least Oda is consistent with his characters

Franky & Jimbei is the new power duo. Get with the times grandpas.

Attached: 0016.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I wish Jonathan was cannon

Yeah, it might make Jinbei less boring

Kuina's mentality was instilled to her by her father telling her she was never good enough to inherit the dojo. He was right tho, there's a reason we still have separate men and women categories in sports. Only rare cases like Boa, Smoothie, and Big Mom.

Attached: kuina.png (580x421, 171K)

full moon only

Attached: 1558802733616.png (1200x1031, 882K)

Have we ever seen Luffy's hair stretch?

Only as a gag, but if he can stretch his penis, then I'm pretty sure he can stretch his hair.

That just so happens to be my fetish.

Attached: 8c79fdac92982c1a04b3c1b8f6ff9375.jpg (2459x1560, 824K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-19-08-43-02-1.png (480x594, 299K)