Objectively shit anime you unironically had a blast with

Title

Attached: Yuno.gif (500x631, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIxapX0KXXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Objectively
>unironically
Why can't you just enjoy things you enjoy?

Because sincerity is dead. Thanks those meme spreading YouTubers who can't be genuine to save their lives.

zoomners

While being one, it does make me wonder if they actually enjoy shit like Shrek or Megamind, or they've gone too far down the irony hole that they don't know anymore.

if you liked it it wasn't shit

The narutards evolved into ironictards. Instead of facing the reality of their shitty behaviors, they now claim its only ironic.

Fucking niggers.

i thought Mirai Nikki was good

I stopped caring about if a show is good/bad or considered good/bad, and just enjoy whatever's fun.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 11 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_17.58_[2019.07 (1280x720, 151K)

While it wasn't objectively shit I suppose it had objectively poor animation.

Attached: 1539788118900.webm (480x270, 223K)

Do you mean shrek the movie or do you mean the memes? Because it was an okay movie for kids.

fpbp

Ayy, I just rewatched this last week. It's extremely entertaining though admittedly still not very good despite that.

Attached: kanoji.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

Danganronpa 3. The greatest time I've ever had in Yea Forums.

>Objectivity of art deniers

I spot brainlet Digibro fans

Anyway i'll go for Code Geass, it's definitely a "the more you think about it the worse it becomes" anime but in the moment it was very fun and addicting.

You can enjoy whatever you like the most. But don’t get mad when others call you out on your shit taste.

Why do you think ironic weebs are a thing? Spamming anime is trash and so am I etc. People are scared of being made fun of so they just pass it off as irony, memes are also strictly ironic now.

Or just tell everyone they are the ones with shit taste.

Classroom of the Elite

OP here, I guess I should word it differently, I find Mirai Nikki to be a blast on the "fun" level but lacking on all the other levels, the ones that make you want to analyse a series and write an essay on it, or have a painting of your favorite scene framed, or effect you so deeply it causes a change in the way you see the world and all that.

Attached: YunoYandereFace.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Considering what kind of shitty series catalog of Yea Forums is filled with most of the time, are you really expecting me to take someone calling out my taste in anime seriously?

Attached: 1565292731881.png (432x415, 177K)

Fun things are fun man. I enjoyed watching Smartphone Isekai. While the animation was pretty spotty most of the time, I liked seeing smartphone jesus go on adventures with his harem while occasionally building something modern for the people to enjoy.

Attached: [Moozzi2] Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. - 09 (BD 1920x1080 x.264 FLACx2) (1).mkv_snapshot_21.26_[ (1920x1080, 171K)

>I find Mirai Nikki to be a blast on the "fun" level but lacking on all the other levels
I woke up to yandere gf. Get fucked OP.

I like Fairy Tail

>megamind
>shit

Attached: 1557019083295.png (300x295, 88K)

shrek isn't zoomer anime

I hope this ironic thing is just humanity's chuuni phase and it will pass.

Attached: 1421096819941.jpg (143x240, 11K)

I mean shit as a replacement for the word "stuff"

But it's one their most memed media

I liked fairy tail before the last season

Symphoqueer

Attached: Chris stop killing the symphogears.gif (400x225, 2.83M)

It is? Those shrek memes were peaking in 2011.

But what if subjectively you are ironically enjoying it?

Everyone but me has shit taste. Prove me wrong.

Attached: thats racist.jpg (914x764, 216K)

>ironically enjoying
how?

Forgot to type. Lets be real: its a turn off your brain anime

VEG

I can't.

Hey, the first series was actually decent! Simplistic, but it had a lot of heart. Then they utterly shat up the entire thing with the sequels.

This one becomes great because of how morbid it is.

Attached: plastic_memories.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

symphogear is weird because it's actively trying to not be deep and just wants to be a big dumb action show.

So it's good in the sense that it achieves everything it sets out to do

There is absolutely nothing wrong with recognizing something you sincerely like as objectively bad. That's all OP seems to be saying and if there's one thing that's as annoying as people "ironically" liking things, it's when they claim everything is subjective and thus there's nothing wrong with the shit they happily gobble down and praise.

You tell me, I have no idea how these faggots nowadays "ironically" watch or enjoy things

youtube.com/watch?v=JIxapX0KXXA
I watched solely for this and then dropped it, and I was completely satisfied.

You fucking kidding me? The second season was superior in absolutely every way. The only "bad part" about the third one was too much focus on the shota.

Attached: 1408072425775.gif (480x270, 478K)

Based

Fucking /thread, shut the fuck up y'all. Don't encourage threads made by braindead hollow shells.

PM wasn't shit though

Attached: Aira.webm (852x720, 2.99M)

>y'all
Keep your reddit in check if you want to post here nigga

OP if you want to talk about Mirai Nikki with me Gasai#0002

Attached: 1492294907086.jpg (657x492, 91K)

user, you know that this ironic type of posting spreaded because of websites that copied Yea Forums.
this site truly is the birthplace of the internet's further development.
meanwhile, I miss all those comfortable discussions without anyone going all pretending to be retarded.
the current state of home is already spreading outside.
I like it better when it was a secret club of cool losers.

Never started watching this until I was 20.

Attached: Highschool DXD.jpg (1084x1500, 407K)

I don't think it's possible to ironically watch something. Ironically enjoying something would be watching something you expect to hate, but enjoying it (even more so if your prejudice causes you to enjoy it). But you have to actually enjoy it, not pretend.

Is southern US slang reddit now? Is there a document for everything "reddit" has claimed so we know to avoid it?
Idiot.

Ok so the truth of the matter is, people are shit at language.
What they mean when they say they "ironically" watch something is that, in truth they enjoy something they know is low humor or low quality, yet don't want to be attacked by people saying it's shit, they know it's shit, but enjoy it anyway.

If you enjoy the anime about absolute and total helplessness, then it's great. Helplessness as in "we are killing your family member, but we brought in some cake, so it's OK".

Attached: hollow.jpg (480x360, 11K)

So it's the theme that makes it shit? are you implying the genre drama is shit just because it's part of that genre?

No, the theme (or its execution) actually made it great in a way. It's just that you makes you not exactly sympathetic to the cast.

I can't believe you haven't watched dxd yet.

Ana satsujin is the worst Manga I've ever binge read. I highly recommend it.

Attached: u003.jpg (800x1200, 227K)

This sounds kind of suspicious

So it's shit because you're not sympathetic to the cast? I don't understand you

It's not, I just like Yuno a lot. I've watched the show around 10 times

If you enjoyed it then it stopped being a shit anime.

Shrek 2 was better than Shrek 1.
Megamind was good.

Look at normalfags and their massive shit taste and you might change your opinion faggot.

Attached: black_bullet_2184.jpg (319x450, 44K)

True facts.

Fantasista Doll. Uno a qt

Zoomers just can't understand such concept. They absolutely must behave according to the herd.

>Ctrl+F Valvrave
>0 results

Except Symphogear is objectively good, nigger.

Attached: 1565818034572.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

>enjoying things

Attached: 1559663486816.png (256x192, 2K)

Not him but the forced character drama in symphogear is always almost unbearably bad and they keep reusing it in subsequent seasons, which shows that character development is almost non-existent so you have to wonder why they even bother in the first place. The action is great fun but the fat in between is a slog to sit through.

The twist is really good if you watch it blindly, re-watching it doesn't feel as good

Because Valvrave was objectively awesome.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I really enjoyed this one, even if the consensus says its mediocre at best

Attached: C.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

C was great, the ending was underwhelming

this and kampfer

Attached: 0A03AE42-75D7-465D-89D0-E10A2FBDC819.jpg (264x378, 33K)

Attached: 1561909517031.jpg (579x610, 73K)

Attached: 61Gj0o3H4+L._SY355_.jpg (351x355, 29K)

>C
>Mediocre
Nags what it was great. The ending is what killed the hype. I liked the ending thought

I'm with The second season is nothing but episodic vapid SoL. I usually love vapid SoL, but not in this case because in S1 this show established itself as a dramatic action show with cute fluff but also a serious plot. S2 ripped away half of the character of the show. S3 as far as I watched tried to get some of that back but in S3 it became apparent how shallow and boring the Gary Stu MC and his Mary Sue cousin were.

because here in Yea Forums you are here to fight, not to love. user isnt a being of love but envy.

This, the music kept me from dropping and I don't regret that.

I liked the ending. Both of those retards finally dying, only to realize they have a child and dies with regret

With a higher budget and better writing, this show would've been kino. A wasted potential, but a fun watch nonetheless

Attached: maria.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Megamind and Shrek 1 were good ya simp

Vatican. Absolutely worthless, but a great watch with friends or drunkards.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2019.06.26_13.38.20].jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

True philosopher

A-A-A-A-A-A-ANGEL

GJ-BU
what made it enjoyable was the threads and how almost every thread had little to no shitposting while anons posted .gifs of maids spinning faster
good times

I REALLY want too fuck Yuno.
She was my first hentai girl. "There's Love That Can Begin From Stalking Too!" Was my go too fap for years.

First post worst post.
There is nothing wrong with recognising something you watched as objectively shit but still enjoying it for some minor things.
I'm in the same camp as OP. Mirai nikki never explains very important things like why Deus is dying and why he thought this is the best way too chose an heir. Why do the other diary holders only attempt too kill Yuki and Yuno?
I still enjoyed it because I loved Yuno Yuki interactions, I loved the over the top characters and I loved the set pieces. I don't recommend anyone watch it because there are way better 24 episode animes out there but I still enjoyed it.

>I mean shit as a replacement for the word "stuff"
Still, the implication that it's subpar remains. It isn't.

fuck you i felt at ease in the naruto threads where i felt most people were bitterly reading it out of habit just waiting for it to end

Attached: 1388323082416.png (1000x1000, 684K)

Attached: Jigoku Shojou.jpg (430x613, 92K)

The ending was kino. The rest was pretty meh.

Stupid sexy vividbutts.

Attached: 1359284446728.jpg (1920x1050, 850K)