Machikado Mazoku

Is Machikado Mazoku a lighthearted exploration of the concepts of Good and Evil under Kabbalah's dualistic cosmology (e.g. the Light clan incarnates represents the Good and the Dark clan the Evil), Schiller's take on Protagoras' relativism (e.g. the light clan, which should fight all that is evil and defend and spread good, inflicts punishment to Shamiko's innocent family) and Aristotle's ethics (e.g. Shamiko's struggle to overcome her vices, while at the same time exercising her reason and not only preserving her emotions but also using them as a fuel, as a force to move forward towards her goal, to realize her true self, to become virtuous), while also, if I may dare say it, implicitly questioning if Plotinus' view on Evil may actually be true, as we can see from Shamiko's troubles always birthing from her body's afflictions, that also make her wrongly base her decisions on opinions that haven't yet gone through the proper judgement trial?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p] (00_05_39.423) 0002.png (1181x1079, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!3koiUKBB!gSjHLMEp99Tkyva7bDUnT07-NKV3eY2tyfAspzkF_Hg
s1.mangadex.org/data/afa9a9b9f56057f32fab0ddf10666253/e2.png
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76420414
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76424634
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bopomofo
twitter.com/kirafan_autodec/status/1161538476598341632
amazon.co.jp/dp/4758078734
amazon.co.jp/dp/B018U3689A
pastebin.com/u/waypastcool
youtube.com/watch?v=utRUGwQEhig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Momo to FUCK me

Attached: 1566096287650.jpg (1920x2132, 502K)

>Fruit Tart's airing still hasn't been announced.
By this point I'm sure, by each time someone ask when Fruit Tarts is going to air it get's delayed another month.

slut

Warning: extreme content

Attached: 1565886039551.jpg (1375x1906, 1.54M)

You've been posting this one-shot doujin thousand times already. Got something new?

No

Blessed image.

Attached: ECrK4ZcUwAAOnlq.jpg (900x663, 107K)

how's this?

Attached: 06c3cb56f1ac27ab15397def4439c96a.jpg (800x728, 337K)

What does it feel like when someone licks your tail?

Attached: 1566576202983.jpg (720x316, 29K)

what a slut
Shamiko is showing her panties to everyone

Attached: ECok0xDUIAAYJHY.jpg:orig.jpg (1080x1527, 514K)

Shamiko has two skin fangs!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.52_[2019.08.22_20.25.00].jpg (1280x720, 169K)

level-up get!

This show is pretty gay

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 07 shami eat.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

It must feel like heaven.

Attached: 1565554905852.jpg (500x625, 55K)

Probably but it's mainly for bullying cute demon girls and the exploration of fulfillment of the self in the absence of material wealth and the abundance of unwarranted oppression borne out of the happenstance of one's birth. I'm sure that there is much meaning to be found in deciphering SMK, MM, LLT and MKN in each chapter that'll lead to profound understandings of higher orders of the universe but you have to understand most will be lost on the audience as they have not reached the proper age to even have been initiated into its learnings.

Shamilator & typesetters, if you're around, here're some slightly better raws than the last ones I gave you. I upgraded the ripper and re-ripped everything, it's basically the same thing with less JPEG artifacts as these files are source files prior to visual scrambling (for mobile they were encrypted in a different way that was lossless).

The difference is honestly barely noticeable, but just to have, technically, the best available thing.

mega.nz/#!3koiUKBB!gSjHLMEp99Tkyva7bDUnT07-NKV3eY2tyfAspzkF_Hg

god bless
which chapters does this cover?

Wouldn't it be better to just use tank raws?

Becoming a demon girl has left me in despair!

even zooming in the difference is pretty negligible, but it'll only take 20 minutes to swap the base layers for chapters 4-6 and put them up on mangadex.
i'll do that later today.

01-39, first three volumes.

First tanks are much lower res, new tanks are slightly lower res, both old and new have a terribad blurry filter applied on them and completely borked contrast - compare picrelated to s1.mangadex.org/data/afa9a9b9f56057f32fab0ddf10666253/e2.png (that was done from tank raw)

Fuz raws are much better quality, though they don't have any specials so tank raws are still necessary.

Attached: p-0000.jpg (1300x1880, 623K)

Here's a tank page for comparison.

Well if you're done already it may not be worth spending the time to replace it, it's more like for the future chapters.

Attached: 01_009.jpg (1128x1600, 368K)

Who is smarter Momo or Shamiko?

Attached: 1566532046006.png (100x100, 13K)

everybody in this series is fucking retarded except for Joshua and Ogura

haha

Attached: 1535326378382.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

she's a sports retard, her brain is full of balls

Momo is a lucky girl.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76420414

Shamiko is a lucky girl, you mean.

Attached: 1535762829987.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

would you let this baka be your healer?

Attached: 1541112527658.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Shamomiko.

She heals my heart, she's a good healer.

>goat is max cute
>sales are shit

Why does Japan insist on having shit taste?

Yes, but I'd still buy lots of potions, just in case.

Attached: 1536766306589.jpg (1450x2048, 789K)

Go buy some merchandise.

Attached: 1540193678859.jpg (400x359, 29K)

I'm going to buy the Shamiko and Momo figs once they're reduced to 50-60% off in a couple years.

>I'm never going to buy these figs because they're going to sell out instantly

>figures
>going down in price

Attached: 9ee426a30ac3a2ca9522032633feab787eab323d.jpg (352x356, 83K)

Picked up the Stronger Chiya (Urara) figure for 45% off MSRP last month.

You stupid pink bitch! who do you think you are talking to. That's right you have no idea the absolute ass whooping you just released with your clever comment. stupid pink whore.

Attached: lilith-pants.jpg (640x361, 43K)

Attached: ECqZRf_WwAAf8SE.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

>300 confirmed descendants

That's a big sword.

Attached: 1540095005689.webm (698x680, 363K)

There is a doorstop and a box. What will Shamiko turn into?

Machikado Mazoku explores the possibility of three conflicting schools of thought: Freud's Will to Pleasure, Adler's Will to Power, and Frankl's Will to Meaning. Each of these beliefs is personified in one character. We see that Shamiko reports the Will to Pleasure, as her gluttony inspires her to act solely because something is physically pleasing. She would not bring food to Momo, for example, if she were not trying to horde it for later.

In contrast, Lilith exemplifies the Will to Power, as she exists only to conquer all of creation. However, despite her lofty words, we see that she, too, slips into chasing her own pleasures, perhaps suggesting that Adler's theory cannot hold on its own.

Finally, we have Momo, who represents the Will to Meaning. Throughout the story, we see that she is motivated by a desire to protect the town, and everything that she does is in pursuit of that goal. Unlike Lilith, who is not able to sustain herself on a desire for power alone, Momo finds that she can define her existing within the boundaries of the meaning she pursues. This would suggest that the author believes Frankl's ideas to be on par with Freud's, and demonstrates how the two conflicting ideologies can coexist.

In conclusion, Machikado Mazoku explores how fucking cute Shamiko and Momo are together.

Attached: 1566248527005.png (543x436, 160K)

Onahole

I enjoy watching Lilith fall to hedonism and apathy
or maybe it's fallen, that happened long ago I think

Momo can't use an onahole

Does becoming a mahou shoujo make you gay?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 07 momo reaction face.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

For you.

No, but only gay people can become mahou shoujo.

Who came first, lesbians or magical girls?

flat ancestors

Shhh. Shamiko is sleeping!

Attached: 76423129_p4.jpg (1000x862, 1.15M)

not with that attitude

Why does she sleep like that?

Attached: 1548376731481.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

no air conditioning

Shamiko truly is the most fappable Kirara main ever.

Attached: 056adf7aaba3391637d413f027df757c.jpg (640x480, 45K)

WAKE UP, SHAMIKO! THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED TO SHOW YOU!

Attached: 1566540072603.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Is it just me or is the shadow mistress yuuko slowly becoming more honestly evil?

autumn can't come soon enough

Attached: 1538990610851.jpg (642x472, 104K)

It's impossible to fap to wide

Is that how Momo summons her futa cock?

What could possibly make you say that, user?

Attached: 1535518454221.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

she has become aware of her lesbianism

Attached: shamikaos.png (1413x1060, 1.17M)

If I'll tie you to a tire, you'll get evil too.

Attached: 1535245437394.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

While I agree with your analysis of Lilith and Momo, I have to disagree on Shamiko. While it's undeniable that hedonistic pleasure is an important part of her character, I think that it's just that: a single part of a much more complex being. As we can see from her interactions with Momo we can infer that Shamiko struggles against all kinds of positive emotions that she feels towards her "enemy" and tries to hide them. To really understand her we must ask ourselves why she does that. Is she denying these feelings because she sees them as a weakness that must be purged? Or because she doesn't want to open herself to Momo fearing that she might push her away? Or maybe because she herself can't accept her inability to stay true to her mission and fight Momo with all of her being instead of showing an unusual amount of kindness towards her enemy? While I may not have reached a conclusion, I think that seeing Shamiko's as a personification of the will to pleasure is way too simplistic and I'm leaning towards the possibility that this may have been true only before meeting Momo. This encounter has started a change in Shamiko's heart and, while we may still not know how it will end, we can be sure that from that moment our cute protagonist is unknowingly struggling with all of her strength to improve herself.
In conclusion, Shamiko is shy and subconsciously wants to be able to stay side by side with Momo while holding hands.

Attached: 173346564410.gif (620x533, 404K)

>kissanime

Attached: 1549713591150.gif (190x190, 398K)

Attached: 1564687287405.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

if anybody posts /u/'s retarded fanfiction I'm reporting you

before meeting Momo, Yuuko was merely an empty shell, there was nothing there
that's why the manga starts when she meets her

Isn't that exactly how you would describe someone moved only by the will to pleasure?

how do you describe somebody laying in a hospital bed? it was pure animal survival before that

does Momo have peach fuzz?

>piercing ahoge
Genius touch.

it was a gay and stormy night...

She spent half of her time in hospitals and didn't hang with friends much due to being poor.

No. I think...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv - 0052.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

>tfw just realized it's friday
>the day that's farthest away from thursday
why keep suffering

Unholy.

Attached: 1566157932732.png (656x925, 762K)

Hit me with it

Peach Flavored Training

"I have Momo. Come to the river bank at 17:00, or else."

Shamiko's heart was about to burst as she sprinted away from school at full speed. For the first time in her life, she was glad for all that endurance training. Last year, it would have taken her twenty minutes to run the half mile to the river, but now she could cover that distance in fifteen and with only five breaks.

After resting for several more minutes to catch her breath, she finally looked over and saw... a decidedly unenthusiastic Momo with a thin, pink rope wrapped loosely around her arms. "Kyaaa, help me," Momo deadpanned. Whether due to her poor acting skills or the absurdity of the situation, Momo's "plea" felt hollow.

Shamiko next turned towards the second party, who was lurking in the shadow of a thin sapling. "Mikan, why do you have croissants tied to your head?" The girl, obviously not anticipating such a reaction, recoiled slightly. "I'm not Mikan, I'm an evil demon who has captured Mo- this magical girl."

The exhausted Shamiko collapsed on the ground, unable to hold the juice in her eyes any longer. "Momo, I... was so worried... about you" she cried between sniffles. "I thought... I thought... Momo was going to be fed junk food until she couldn't move anymore," she continued, images of a round, peach-shaped Momo floating through her head.

"Shamiko, just what kind of person do you think I am?" Now downcast, Momo slowly walked over to rest her hand on Shamiko's shoulder. "It's okay, Shamiko, this is just a test, so please do your best to rescue me." "Momo isn't going to eat until she's heavier than the tyre?" Although the question stung, Momo redoubled her efforts. "I promise I won't eat any junk food, Shamiko, so let's try this again."

Attached: 1566597782626.jpg (1920x1818, 1.08M)

not as unholy as what's about to be posted

"Okay, I'll do my best," Shamiko squeaked as she stood back up, wiping some of the juice from her eyes in the process. Momo returned to her position and gave another flat "kyaa," signaling that the test had begun.

"Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that magical girl!" Shamiko yelled, pointing at Mikan with the tip of her tail. "Shamiko, pretend that I'm just a normal girl you don't know," Momo pleaded. "Oh, right. Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that girl I've never met before!" "She's really stuck on food..." lamented Momo under her breath.

"Kukuku, so you're this town's protector? Let's see you survive this!" Mikan reached into her pockets and withdrew two slices of grapefruit. "These are the most bitter grapefruits in the world. No sugar can possibly sweeten them!" Mikan shouted triumphantly.

"I can't let such disgusting food near me! Ancestor-sama, go! Sorrryaaaaa!" In a panic, Shamiko grabbed the ancestue and hurled it at Mikan with all the might of a slightly below-average 4th grade girl. Mikan hardly had the time to let out an offended "wait, disgusting!?" before the ancestue softly collided with the ground a few feet ahead of Shamiko.

"Shamiko, even if you managed to hit her, I can't fight in this form, you know." Lilith chided. "Kukukukuku, don't worry, ancestor. While you distracted them, I've prepared my most powerful magic yet!" "Oooohhh, Shamiko is going all out today."

While the rest of the party watched, Shamiko began to glow as she gathered tremendous magical power. Suddenly concerned, Momo began to reach for her transformation brooch.

"Hoho, so Momo has finally acknowledged my strength," boasted Shamiko as she watched Momo out of the corner of her vision. "Now, insidious demon, face the wrath of Shami- Shadow Mistress Yuuko! IWANTTOSTAYWITHMOMOFOREVER!"

Attached: 1565918826313.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Fueled by that potent incantation, Shamiko loosed her ultimate spell. A tiny, colorful ball gently drifted over and collided with Mikan. "Owww, what was that? It feels like I just got two intramuscular injections..." Once the shock had worn off, Momo glared angrily at Mikan. "What kind of reaction is that!?" she hissed. "Act like Shamiko defeated you!"

"Oh, right, uuummmm... gaaaahhhhh, such overwhelming power! I am no match for you, Sham- I mean, Shadow Mistress Yuuko!" With that exclamation, Mikan collapsed to the ground, allowing the croissants to roll down the hill and into the river.

As the group strolled back home following the rousing success of their exercise, Momo recalled Shamiko's spell. "Shamiko, what was it that you said? I was far away, but I thought I heard my name in there... were you finally able to channel your dark feelings about me?" Although Shamiko had been gleefully beaming just a moment ago, her face now transitioned to deep crimson.

"W-well, you know, I just said the first thing that came to mind but I guess it isn't very demonic is it don't worry I'll try to think of something darker next time."

"No, you don't have to change it, I was just curious about what you said. I think it's wonderful that you found something important to you... Eeehh? Shamiko, what's wrong? Do you have a fever? You look like you're about to melt."

"Ehehe, poor Shamiko."

"Hey, Mikan, what are you so smug about. Shamiko might be sick from overexertion, so go get the rest of my medicine."

"Oh Momo, you'll never understand the heart of a maiden. I'd best leave you two alone now" remarked Mikan as she flitted into the distance.

"Honestly, that girl... Shamiko, how are you feeling? Do you need to go to the hospital? Her curse might be affecting you."

"Momo... close your eyes. There's something I want to tell you."

Attached: 1566597973633.jpg (1099x1080, 464K)

"Hmmm? Well, I guess that's alright." As Momo hesitantly closed her eyes, she mentally braced herself for a pitifully weak attack.

"Huuuuuu... huuuuuuu..." Momo could clearly make out the sound of Shamiko trying to reach up for something.
"Shamiko, why do I need to close my eyes for you to stretch?"
"Dummy! Dumb magical girl! Just lean down so that I can reach you. Ah, but keep your eyes closed, too!"

Blushing, Momo bent over until she figured her head was at about Shamiko's height. After several seconds of tense silence, she heard Shamiko gulp, and then...

SLAM.

Started, Momo jumped back, and tenderly caressed the eye that had been bashed by Shamiko's horn.

"Awawawa, I'm sorry I'm sorry. My meat is probably not very nutritious, so please remember cook me thoroughly before you filet me."

"Shamiko, I'm probably not going to filet you, so calm down." Genuinely perplexed, Momo gave her head a slight tilt. "What was that all about, anyway? You're acting more inep-, errr, clumsy than usual."

"Well, you know, I thought that... and then, well, it's sort of like, if we could..."

A series of possibilities raced through Momo's mind, but as she instead became entranced by Shamiko's telling tail movements, she began to understand the incoherent babble. When the realization dawned on her, she bashfully twirled her hair around her fingers and turned away slightly. Surely Shamiko didn't mean to ki-k-kiss her, right?

"I, uhhh, I don't follow..."

"Buuuuu~! I'm trying to say this, you muscle-headed magical girl!" With that declaration, Shamiko suddenly grabbed Momo's shoulders and wrapped her tail around her upper thigh. Propelling herself with her tiny arms, and aided slightly by her tail, she lept up, started Momo directly in the eyes, and planted a dainty kiss on her lips.

Attached: 1565141473475.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

I like this outfit better than her crisis management form.

Momo immediately tensed up, remaining stock still and taking on a bright peach color from head to toe. In contrast, Shamiko meekly set to work gently uncurling her tail, staring at the ground all the while. After several silent minutes of untangling, a process which was impeded by Momo's impressively stiff body, Shamiko mumbled something about a citrus flavor. Clasping Momo's hand in her own, she barely eked out a "thanks for worrying about me..." before turning to go home.

When Shamiko found Momo there the next day, still having not moved despite the rain, she ended up having to nurse her back to health again.

Attached: 1566598091375.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

It's nice too but I wonder if there will be an alternate that's more lewd.
Also interesting is the regular fang instead of flesh fang.

Seriously, does she eventually change it in the manga? I know it's part of the joke but it looks so tacky. Demons have dorky hot-topic taste in that world.

faster!

gay

I seriously though it would be one of those unholy fics but this one is a /u/fic of the most high quality, great comedy, great timing, a sweet reward, a confession, momo getting petrified due to the kiss. I'd say if you wrote this go post it on /u/, and if you took it from there then someone there did a great job.

The Yea Forums club is two blocks down

Lilith knows what she's doing

this

Attached: 1551352665952.jpg (917x738, 193K)

Future Shamiko.

Attached: 9804400165c8a05d8c89720028.jpg (600x1000, 123K)

too skinny

Attached: 1536621858571.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Momo's efforts to get Shamiko fit weren't in vain.

>implying that's what momo wants

Attached: 1540006844320.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I've been there. Shit's crazy like there's this one girl who hanged herself, another who slits her wrists, another with daddy issues, and another who thinks she's in a video game.

shamiko has daddy issues

actual future Shamiko

Attached: D1_Succubus_Concept.jpg (1042x737, 244K)

>c/u/te writefag vs disgusting writefag
Who will win?

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 06 [720p].png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Where do these things come from?

@machikado_staff

is this the hunter x hunter of slice of life?

>someone actually liked it
I posted it on both boards

Attached: 1565976967639.jpg (1536x1300, 859K)

it's cute

Yes except it's good.

You did great. I love fluffy /u/ love the most, too much drama is a pain in the ass.
>Dissing my home
Nigga I'll shank you. The literature club is the nicest place you could find.

Attached: 1535232579173.png (1158x1373, 862K)

>The literature club is the nicest place you could find.
the disgusting writefag is from there too

Proofs? I've never seen that writting style there.

on his pastebin there's one called Nano something that's been posted on Yea Forums before

more like shame-iko

Beautiful story, thanks friend

Attached: machikado grateful 1563476837198.webm (886x830, 256K)

>momo doesnt eat vegetables
I hope you guys dont do this

Attached: 1535846576983.png (1280x720, 618K)

Most of the cast being idiots is pretty much a given for a gag series.

She looks exactly like Kaos here!

I miss the retarded dragons.

Attached: 1372190243146.gif (640x216, 383K)

Flat chest would have been better.

But I like Shami's shamis.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.25.542.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

So who will get pregnant? I'm thinking shamiko but not sure if her body can handle it. Momo is fit but she probably can't breastfeed the baby.

I wish Momo would put me on a leash.

Attached: mpv-shot0069.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Shamirin can breastfeed.

Breast size isn't especially related to actual ability to breastfeed.

momo

Attached: 1560679321602.jpg (529x460, 43K)

Attached: 1566524889319.jpg (1080x1510, 839K)

Attached: 1551024758968.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>played hundreds of hours to get her
>whore was complete useless
Maybe.

TL?

Shamiko is a new school succubus who goes for the cute appeal instead of sexy

Yes I agree, Shamiko is not sexy at all.

Shamiko: From now on, we're friends, right?
Momo: Lovers.

Shamiko: Frie-
Momo: Lovers.

Momo: LOVERS.

wait do the japanese use our edits

Attached: 1526808966359.gif (515x479, 2.71M)

>Shamiko... There's this thing called "sex". I'm really, really terrified of that.
The doujins practically write themselves.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.13_[2019.08.24_15.28.03].jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

We are not entirely unknown to the Japanese fandom or even industry. Some of our shit has been known to catch on there.

Some of them use c*nny too

I'm pretty sure an user here made that. It's just an edit of this Emiru/Lulu pic.

And this is the tl.

Attached: 92ccccc09cd712c7e32719b503bc8f87.png (1080x1510, 708K)

>this is my weak spot, you'll definitely defeat me if you rub me there

I'm deathly afraid of your boobs, Shamiko. If you were to, for example, take off your top and shove them in my face, that would be devastating.

Well, they do somewhat resemble strawberry stuffed mochi balls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.25.292.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

If I took it from her, would she die?

It would be extremely painful.

>The literature club is the nicest place you could find.
Yes. It makes you go Doki Doki

Attached: 1566541785830.png (900x932, 1.09M)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76424634
>loli Momo
This show keeps giving us little fanart blessings.

Attached: 1565290185605.jpg (280x280, 54K)

I'm not sure how I feel about this

You should feel your pants getting tighter.

joke's on you, I'm not wearing anything

Bartender Anri drives me wild

Attached: screenshot-2019-08-23-23h44m41s085.png (1280x720, 877K)

>That c96 doujin where Shamiko is forced to be naked rather than a demon still isn't uploaded
It's painful.
It's so perfect on her. Female bartenders with tomboyish or genki personalities and short ponytails are perfect.

Not the best schoolgirl bartender, though.

Attached: mishima_hitomi.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

WHAT IS A MAN?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.49_[2019.08.23_22.37.57].jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Wrong series to ask such a question.

A cardboard box apparently

No this is.

Attached: 29b8f2d22732da4bb50bd3d343d0a99b.jpg (771x1024, 115K)

>Yea Forums
I think you got the wrong idea buddy.

Attached: primary%3Addlc%2F_20180811_085350.jpg (800x867, 108K)

Sleep tight Shammers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.54.041.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

fpbp

Attached: 1535848243489.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

>That c96 doujin where Shamiko is forced to be naked rather than a demon still isn't uploaded
I haven't heard about this doujin before, now I'm sad too

>Man
The male progeny of Adam and Eve. I don't think Lilith's offspring count in the biblical sense.

Well congratulations, you got yourself corrupted by darkness. What's the next step in your master plan?

I think of Shamiko's story as a classical hero's journey where Shamiko's awakening to darkness is the moment that she leaves the ordinary world. Momo has become her guide as she ventures into that special world of the Kabbalah world view as she grows to her role as the Shadow Mistress. The thing is, even her guide was initiated to the unknown as what was ordinary to Momo was shattered by the oddities that is Shamiko and Lilith's family. The return to the ordinary world for the deuteragonist within the story is none other than Momo and Shamiko falling for each other and carry on their daily lives as a family.

If we look at the whole series, I think that we see a rebuff to a blind following of the categorical imperative and more of a leaning to act utilitarianism.

The length of both blade and hilt are fine for a great sword.
The guard and the shape of the blade are stupid.

But then which of the two would take the role of the father?

Momo clearly posses all the characteristics that we common associate with the father figure. She's strong and trained enough to defend her family if the situation requires it, she can control her emotions to make the best decisions, while she seems detached she's actually really thoughtful of Shamiko and her economic resources are enough to provide for her family giving her wife the possibility to stay at home, educate and show love to their children.

Does Momo have enough magic left to create a child with Shamiko if Lilith shares how she did it?

When do we get more Ogura

Very cute, thanks!

Its been 2 episodes without her

Attached: Ogura53.png (1911x1080, 2.05M)

I'm dying of thirst, where is my Homu

Ogura does save everything, unlike Homu. Expect her to have another major role in episode 9 or so.

Attached: rope1.webm (1280x720, 584K)

she's gay and purple so she's a Homu

mahou shojo wedding ritual

maybe her butt hurts

It's her horns actually. She can't sleep on her side anymore because of them.

can't she use her succubus powers to turn them off?

The sword might not even be to scale in the first place.

> 1 belt
> 0 zippers

Attached: 1551660623301.png (398x384, 168K)

Translator user, are you hear? How come the manga gave the blood types of all the girls but only one birthday, and it's for a side girl??

She has trouble shifting her position during sleep because of her horns. That's really painful if you think about it.

Momo should hold Shamiko in her sleep

So that explains why she wants donut pillows.

Why did Dad make a clanging sound when Seiko slammed the hotplate on him?

That's not true. Potatoes are a vegetable. And she eats plenty of chips. And I am surprised /fit/ is not along to shout how evil veggies are for making gains.

maybe his butt hurted

Why do you want zippers in a non industrial setting?

I wish I had a poor but warm family like the Yoshidas. I would trade away all my money for that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.46_[2019.08.24_21.38.24].jpg (1280x720, 129K)

And Momo is the lucky girl who got to do just that. Trade her mansion for a run-down apartment next to her girlfriend's cosy family.

She's not trading away anything. Momo's living next to her girl Shamiko and with Mikan for a cost that's next to nothing.

just buy a family

Just confess, momo

Wonder if she put her house on something like Airbnb? So it is earning her income.

Not yet. Shamiko's family curse would apply to her if she confessed now. The curse needs to be broken fully first.

Momo is fine even if she's not doing that.
Chiyoda family owns an entire hill with waterwall, bought out a ruined factory that Momo hasn't even bothered to redevelop, has unspecified stakes in the apartment that Shamiko lives in, and I don't know if Sakura has a stake in the shopping district.

>you will never serve as a furniture for your cute wife and daughters
Why live

Your family would be sad to hear this.
I wish my family were an anime slice of life.

don't let your dreams be dreams

Attached: c41e828da579685dadf8ece30dd59aad.jpg (800x800, 157K)

Attached: 76432647_p0.png (1210x1458, 590K)

sauce

Attached: 76432548_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 3.15M)

Seiko's family album. No real sauce known yet.

>I would trade away all my money for that.
No you wouldn't you lying faggot

Stop that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.20.13_[2019.08.23_00.30.30]150.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

>Your family would be sad to hear this.
No they won't because my parents are dead. My job pays well, but I come home to an empty apartment every day miserable. My office colleagues barely pass as friends.
All my money might be able to buy me a goldigger of a woman, but it would never buy me a family.

Ah, the postmodern state of loneliness. At least you have anime as drug.
;_;

Attached: 1554972053030.png (1080x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 76083621_p0.png (2391x2390, 708K)

I'm currently unemployed and living with my parents. It sucks too user. The grass is greener etc. still won't trade them for all the money in the world though

Attached: 76340467_p0.png (925x925, 430K)

Attached: 76340467_p1.png (925x925, 372K)

Attached: 76340467_p2.png (925x925, 413K)

Dorks

Momo isnt a dork. She is a grizzled war vet with PTSD.

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.05_[2019.07.29_21.00.49].jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Die monster. You don't belong in this world

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.50_[2019.08.24_17.15.13].jpg (1280x720, 507K)

Attached: 76423129_p1.jpg (991x1331, 1.38M)

Attached: 76423129_p2.jpg (878x1126, 1.15M)

Is Shamiko aware of her sexiness?

Momo pls

Attached: ECv545wU4AIP8tE.jpg (901x1344, 173K)

Yes but not in a positive way. Child of a teen mom and all that.

Attached: 76423129_p3.jpg (879x1437, 917K)

Embarrassed momo is cute!

Attached: 76442646_p0.png (1400x1050, 1.07M)

This dude and the fucking saliva trails, I swear

Drool trails are a stupid fetish

Attached: 76444579_p0.jpg (1200x1469, 981K)

She might be gay, but she's more of a mad scientist pursuing her prey

When does she get her doughnut pillow?

So her horns don't place a burden on her head, they'll be resting on the pillow instead.

Let them be memes, instead.

Sure he would. He doesn't have any money to begin with, therefore trade away nothing and get a loving family. What could possibly go wrong?

No. She's a dork. She can be all that you said and still be a dork.

to you

Why do they talk so fast?

She bought one from her part-time job paycheck.

Read the thread, newfriend.

Then why isn't the silly dork using it? OH WAIT...

1. It's 4-koma.
2. It's a Hiroaki Sakurai show.

Attached: 1494306152052.jpg (3400x2400, 1.01M)

>夏美子
yo, fuck the chinese for translating names based on sound. That has nothing remotely to do with shadow or mistress.

>Chink

They don't have anything like kana, so gotta make do with what they have, I guess.

Happy
Angry
Depressed

(Shamiko's tail is like a puppy's)
Ehh! What?
Shamiko ('s tail) is like a puppy
(grabs)
(haa-)

>teen mom
Seiko went full /ss/

Yes Joshua is a shota. But was Seiko even out of high school yet when she got knocked up? Look how young she is in the photograph.

I miss these girls

She stopped aging. We don't know if that's taken in 2000s or the 90s.

Anybody have a dump of all the Ganbare, Shamiko!

She's eternally 17. It's her own fault that she chose the wrong fake shota to prey on.

To be honest she looks pretty motherly. Although in 2D world 20 year olds and 40 year olds can look not so different.

>had 6 episodes in a backlog
Just ran through them all this is surprisingly good and fun. Pleasant surprises are always pleasant.

>i-it's embarrassing to transform
>unless it's for loli momo!

Attached: 1566219746990.jpg (309x317, 38K)

What does Momo see in Shamiko?

Actually...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bopomofo

a baby

It was super cute desu.

Fuck off your shotacocksuking meme you piece of shit 2incher

Go back to the shithole you belong

Why is every Kirara manga like ~30% more expensive than any other label?

Other labels are under 400 yen curse.

twitter.com/kirafan_autodec/status/1161538476598341632
>awawa
>awawa

Attached: 1541419208977.jpg (426x565, 59K)

nou ga furueru

Speaking of mya-nee which one of the girls from this show perfect for her?

>mommy
>imouto
>busty goat
>/fit/ peach shower
>Orange oneechan
>assassin
>homuhomu

awawawa

Imagine Momo turning Miya-nee into a slim lady.

Shamiko has a nice ass. Momo a lucky.

user, don't be jealous, one day you will meet your orange box too.

Attached: Asian_Aging_Process.png (1600x480, 384K)

Nah, she legitimately stopped aging sometime after getting together with daddy box.

I know. I just wanted an excuse to post that picture.

Yuri Hime is the same way, user.

Momo has confessed. Not yet in the anime.

I shall now use your post as an excuse to post this picture.

Attached: 1535862538940.jpg (1646x2048, 254K)

I wholeheartedly approve of that picture and glad I gave you an excuse, user.

>Momo has confessed.
I swear, if you're trying to deceive me I'll find you and cry a lot in front of you.

Attached: 1437532487909.gif (480x300, 3.8M)

Wataten at least is cheaper than Kirara's volumes.
Machikado is like 880 yen a volume, Wataten ~730.

Meanwhile, CITRUS is around 880 and the magazines are more expensive than other mags. I think it's since they're both Hobunsha.

If he's talking about that one page, then it's been posted a dozen times with a dozen different translations already.

Dunno about digital but printed Kirara books are bigger than average manga and paper quality is usually better as well.

amazon.co.jp/dp/4758078734
It's not though? Same price as other Yuri Hime comics.

Compare:
amazon.co.jp/dp/B018U3689A

um... what am I comparing? I'm lost here, user. we already said that MachiMazo manga was pretty expensive. I said CITRUS was about the same price, which it is. I also said the YH magazine was pretty expensive compared to say, CompACE or CUNE.

You said Citrus cost 880 yen a volume when it's actually 734, which is hardly about the same. Machikado actually DOES cost 880.

From what I know they've
>Confessed to each other
>Married
>Had their first night together
>Get a child (not together but whatever)
>Be soulmates
>Probably have their own baby by the end (entirely possible in universe)
I'm sure there's fuckton more B U T Shamilator is as slow as Shamiko so we have to wait a few until we reach Vol.5.

Sorry, user. I overestimated... 857

Attached: 20190824_161204.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

Why the fuck did it turn sidewards? It was correct when I selected the picture.

>Married
>all the rest
wait, what?

Attached: 1540764277797.jpg (783x1200, 184K)

Don't listen to user, Shamilator. Keep going at a pace you can keep up with. Don't kill yourself TL'ing this.

Camera orientation is often stored as exif data in photos.

fuck me.

Only if you look and act like this

Attached: 1566508086701.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I want the cute spork dork to fuck me, too.

You though Machikado was your run of the mill Kirara serie? You should've learned from Gakkou Gurashi.
I'm not really pushing him up, just bants.

>bants
Okay, cool. Definitely don't want him to die and never finish it.

I think he may be stretching some of that, but this panel here has Momo literally telling Shamiko she'd have fallen for her even if she hadn't used her dream powers, and that she's a hard working girl, who's also cute.

Attached: 1564758690202.jpg (307x230, 18K)

Shamiko and Miya-nee are both great onee-chans, swapping their imoutos for some time may work.

I know but this and married are two different things.
I've been waiting to read the translations until after the anime ends but I still read the discussions. If I somehow missed that I'm a bit surprised.

Attached: 1544341138898.jpg (1713x1499, 151K)

user's exaggerating just a hair about a couple of things (although they might as well be true)

Momo did go through thick and thin for Shamiko. She has literally fallen for Shamiko.
Shamiko literally makes Momo's meals as of volume 2 and up.

Who is their child?

Me.

The new mom is Mikan

A raison d'etre.

I want to pat your aunt's head.

Attached: 1556594850419.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

a cute earnest hardworking girl with a dorky genki personality, what is there not to love?

Keep in mind I said they might as well be true, b/c Momo's head over feet in love/lust for Shamiko. And Shamiko's pretty much the same for Momo, except for the occasional "DON'T THINK YOU'VE WON, MAGICAL GIRL!"

>raison d'être
This is actually so true it hurts.

I love this spork dork

Attached: Spork_Dork.png (680x965, 596K)

Attached: c&f sensor 2.jpg (1280x720, 435K)

What is the new magical girl like? Is any of the manga with her translated yet?

She's a fruit.

Attached: 1543251643413.jpg (708x1000, 465K)

>eternally 17
>looks like a cake anyway
Sounds familiar

Attached: yukari.png (357x1007, 153K)

yeah. not been typeset yet.

>Taiwanese Mandarin
So basically

It’s not like they use it as actual kana anyway.

So Mikan's ability is to make trouble for people when her heartbeat is increased? Say, feeling anxious or excited? And because of that she's basically a tsundere

More or less.

What if she fell for someone that also had that trait? Could be quite dangerous.

Positive feedback.

>two dorks going on a date get increasingly nervous as they hold hands, while storms and earthquakes destroy the city around them

Attached: 1551795308463.jpg (607x590, 37K)

really need a sweating momo/shamiko reaction image

Attached: 1543369463947.jpg (280x280, 51K)

something fast for now

Attached: sweating doorstop.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: momo blush.jpg (829x825, 292K)

>keep spoiling myself
someone stop me

Attached: 1565910211168.jpg (394x544, 145K)

I just noticed she stops running after fleeing from Momo the first time she meets her in school because she sees the sign on the right that says, "No running in the hallway."

Not important but I'd figure I'd post it on the off chance that anyone else actually cared.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.50.397.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This show is so high IQ.

shamicute

user, be strong! Wait for S2 and S3 to enjoy the animated lore first!

What a law-abiding demon.

you need a very high IQ to understand the symbolism

It's a metaphor for Shamiko's desire for power. She tries to run (defeat a mahou shoujo), sees the sign that tells her to stop (Momo no-sells her), then she realises she has to walk before she can run (she needs to train more)

Attached: 1535793194073.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

DETAILS

Never change Yea Forums

I sure would like to pop one of Ogura's balls into my mouth.

Attached: no more balls.png (1238x179, 229K)

Attached: Ogura64.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>ywn play with ogura's thick snake while nibbling on one of her balls

Attached: Momo Scared.jpg (307x311, 95K)

Is it me or are the OP's lyrics kinda gay?

Attached: OP is gay.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

don't be silly this is a hetshow

>Ms. Peaches Wild Ride
Oh boy.

I'm going to drink Mikan's juices

Attached: Ogura21.png (269x788, 241K)

why does she stand like that

Maybe her minge itches.

gotta contain the raging magic boner

From what?

Attached: 1550948916103.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

An STD or infection most likely.

Attached: 9 (6).png (1280x720, 446K)

This is 100% canon, by the way
---
Mikan and Yuuko train together

It was after school, with a few more hours before the sun set, when Mikan and Yuuko were walking together. It'd been a few days since the new magical girl had suddenly appeared to help the weakened Momo, and Yuuko was still struggling to understand her. She seemed a little... odd. At the very least she was bad news, Yuuko felt that things went bad whenever the girl was around. Maybe she just needed to get to know her better?

"Ah, this is the place." The pair stopped, having made their way to Momo's abandoned factory, their makeshift training ground. Mikan looked around, a broad smile on her face. "The town has changed a lot since I've been gone, but this is exactly how I remember it!"

She looked at the demon girl. "Well Yuuko, let's get to it!"

"Y-Yes!" The girls began their stretches and warmups. Even if Momo wasn't with them, her lessons sure were.

The previous day Mikan suggested to Momo that she take over Shamiko's training. Momo still needed rest to regain her own powers, and Mikan wanted to get to know the girl with whom she'd be protecting the city. Not that she was doing it because was worried for Momo of course, it was simply logical that the girl recover her powers as soon as possible. The peach magical girl had taken some convincing, and eventually they settled on her resting during the week and joining them on weekends, with Mikan continuing Shamiko's training throughout.

"Hmm... so what should be do first?" Mikan looked at Yuuko, who was standing by nervously. "What do you think is the weakest part of you, Yuuko?"

"Uh," Shamiko thought for a moment. "My punches, probably..."

"Let's start with that then! Hit me as hard as you can."

Shamiko started to protest, then she thought of Momo's reaction to her previous hits. Or rather, her lack of reaction. She didn't even flinch when she hit her with all her might. Alright, she thought, time to see if her training has paid off!

Attached: 1566503172925.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Remembering Momo's lesson (thumb out, swing your body, aim at the stomach), she swung with all her might. A loud thud rang out when her fist connected with Mikan's stomach. Yesss!, she thought, Perfect hit! Yuuko looked up.

Her target hadn't even budged. "Was... was that it?" Mikan scratched her head. "I thought Momo was training you?"

"W-Well, in projectiles, and, uh, it's not easy, you know!" Tears welled up in Yuuko's eyes.

The magical girl sighed. "Here, let me show you what a real punch is like." In a split second she pulled her fist back and thrust it forward, punching Yuuko in the stomach. The demon girl was enveloped in pain, white light flashing across her eyes. She stumbled backwards, clutching herself, and tripped over a loose brick.

"How unlucky," Mikan smirked. "If you can't even handle that, how can you stand up in a real fight? I wasn't even transformed."

Yuuko sat up, wiping tears from her face. She had scraped her hands when she fell, and now they were dusty and bloody. "W-Why did you do that?"

Advancing slowly, the magical girl didn't respond. Yuuko tried to scurry backwards, but she stepped on her own tail and her foot slid out from under her.

"We're not done training yet." Mikan grabbed the front of her shirt and lifted her up. "Stand up."

Yuuko's legs shook as she tried to balance. Suddenly, Mikan punched her again, higher this time. It was hard, in the ribs. There was a sickening crack as the fist connected, and Yuuko fought the urge to vomit as the pain overwhelmed her.

"If you're lucky then your rib isn't broken." Mikan lifted her higher, her feet dangling in the air. She weakly clawed at the girl's hand, but even without the agonizing pain she wouldn't have been able to break her grip. Mikan swatted her hands away, then pulled her close and brushed the hair out of the demon girl's eyes.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].png (1280x720, 743K)

"This is training too, you know. What's your next move?"

Through the pain the words came to Shamiko's mind. "C-Crisis Man-"

"Too late." Mikan's spare hand clamped down on her mouth. "If this was a real fight then you'd be dead by now, Shadow Mistress." She squeezed tightly, feeling the girl's demon fangs through her skin. They were sharp, very sharp. It wouldn't take much force to push them through...

She dropped Yuuko. The girl collapsed on the ground, panting harshly. Flecks of blood surrounded her mouth, and there was a raw red hand print on her face. Mikan could only imaging the bruises that were forming on her belly. Yuuko's breath was ragged, and she winced in pain every time she inhaled. Her dark powers meant she would heal quickly, but in the mean time she would be suffering.

"That's enough for today." Mikan stepped on Yuuko's limp tail, crushing the tip with her full weight. "Momo's still weak, so you better not tell her about our training. Who knows what could happen if she joined in?"

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].png (1280x720, 1.17M)

One week since Shamiko and Mikan had begun training together, and every afternoon was a repeat of the first. The only time she had a break from the torment was the weekend when Momo joined them, but Mikan made sure she had a special warm-down session with her on those days, too.

Every day she limped home, bleeding and in agony. Her demon blood meant she almost completely healed before the next day, so even if she wanted to tell Momo there wasn't any proof. Not that she had any time alone with her friend. Mikan made sure never to let them be alone together, and always interrupted Shamiko if Momo asked about their training. The peach magical girl had noticed something was up with Shamiko, but Mikan insisted that she was just tired from their intense workouts.

"Are you sure you're ok, Shamiko?" Momo asked, looking concerned. "You haven't even challenged me once this week."

Mikan slid up beside the demon girl, a bright smile on her face. Out of Momo's view, she gripped Shamiko's tail behind her. Her nails dug into the soft flesh, puncturing the skin.

"Eep!" Another squeeze. "I-I mean, yes, it's good." The grip loosened. "Mikan's teaching me a lot."

"In fact, Yuuko invited me to stay over at her house this weekend so we can train better! Isn't that right, Yuuko?" Squeeze. A warm trickle of blood dripped down.

"Y-Yes..."

"It'll be pretty intense, so you shouldn't come this time Momo." Mikan said with a grin. "We'll treat you to some mochi balls afterwards, ok?"

Momo frowned, but didn't push the issue. "A long as you think it's ok, Shamiko."

"I... I do." Shamiko looked away.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].png (1280x720, 925K)

"Is that really all you've got?"

Mikan stood over Shamiko, wiping blood off her knuckles. She wanted this training session to be special, and had transformed for the first time. Like before, Yuuko had tried to transform to at least try to fight back, but she bit her tongue before she could say the words and Mikan hit her in the face.

Yuuko scrambled against the ground as Mikan grabbed her face, forcing open her jaw. She cried out in pain as the magical girl gripped one of her fangs.

"Reckon I could pull it out without pliers?"

"Naaa! Naaa!" Yuuko shouted around her fingers. She tried biting but she didn't even have enough strength left to do that much. Agony washed over her as Mikan started forcibly wiggling the tooth.

"Wow, this is actually tough!" She said, a visible blush on her face. "Maybe I SHOULD go get-"

Snap. White light filled Yuuko's eyes as her tooth snapped off in Mikan's fingers. She was dropped to the ground, on the edge of consciousness.

"Wow, talk about unlucky." Mikan held the fang up in the light. "Pretty disgusting. No surprise really, since you're a demon." She tossed the tooth away into the factory rubble.

She looked at Yuuko's crumpled form on the ground, barely able to contain herself.

"Do you think your horns will grow back if they're broken off?" Yuuko instinctively raised her hands to clutch her horns. The fingers on her right hand were entirely broken from when Mikan stepped on them. Her left wrist felt broken too, but it was hard to tell from the slowly blackening swelling. Pain flared through her as Mikan slapped her hands away.

"How about this, you can choose which horn we're going to experiment on! Which one is broken on Shamisen, again?"

"Cwisis Mangent Fo-"

Smack. A hard fist to the jaw, stopping the words from coming out. She collapsed to the ground. Blood dribbled out of her mouth, and she softly coughed.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].png (1280x720, 632K)

"Still too slow." Mikan flick her hand, blood flying off. "Guess I'm choosing the horn, then."

She stood over Yuuko and gripped her left horn with both hands. Loud cracking noises filled the air as she squeezed tightly, twisted, and pulled. The horn shuddered with each crack, sending waves of pain down the demon girl's body.

Yuuko lay limp. She had no energy to fight back anymore. Her vision went black as she passed out.

"Shamiko!"

Blurry sky filled her eyes as she blinked away sleep. Shamiko sat up, wincing from the pain. None of her bones were broken anymore, but she was still stiff and bruised.

"Shamiko!"

The soft scent of peaches drifted down over her. Momo was cradling her gently, wearing her magical girl outfit and looking like she'd just been in a brawl.

"Ah... Momo." She lifted her arm to touch the girl's face, but shooting pain in her arm stopped her. "Are you here to train with us?"

"Mikan's... she's gone now, Shamiko." A tear rolled down Momo's face. "You idiot... you should have told me."

"But you needed... to rest..." Her breathing was heavy.

"Shamiko... I'm sorry."

"No..." The demon girl shook her head softly. "You saved me, Momo. You're my..." Shamiko's voice faded as she drifted back to sleep in the girl's arms. "Never leave... Momo..."

"I won't leave you, Shamiko..."

There was a small chime noise. Momo shuffled her grip on Shamiko as she popped open her wand and took her phone out.

"Her training's complete, she's all yours now. Remember the deal: 4 Strawberry Mochi balls by next week - Mikan."

Momo kissed Shamiko gently on the forehead then stood up, cradling the girl in her arms. "And you won't leave either."

THE END
Remember to like, favourite, and subscribe pastebin.com/u/waypastcool
I'm not going to post this on /u/. If it ends up there, it's not because of me.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].png (1280x720, 952K)

Attached: nano why would you do that.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Attached: 0 out of 10.png (519x479, 353K)

Too long, didn't read lol
Also girls can't love girls.

Attached: 1549494089845.jpg (451x346, 58K)

you'll learn in time user

Attached: 1563288210289.jpg (936x1280, 168K)

oh yes

Attached: 1560685807741.jpg (506x387, 87K)

Quick, what episode is the one where Shamiko goes

>"Sugoku sugoku tanoshii zo" or something

You're just imagining things. There's absolutely nothing gay about this show.

Attached: 1564348809141.png (768x1024, 817K)

anyone know? its at least before episode 6 I think

They are about as straight as a rainbow.

Like a rainbow high in the sky, they are going full circle?

PLEASE ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD

SUGOKU SUGOKU SUGOKU SUGOKU SUGOKU SOGUKO SUKOGU SUKGOU SUGOKU SUGOU

Attached: 1566532312275.png (800x800, 756K)

just rewatch all episodes

I DONT HAVE THE TIME

I'M SKIMMING THROUGH THEM AND I STILL CAN'T FIND IT

THIS IS NUTS

Attached: 1565921593157.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

Good idea actually,

What was the context

Talking to Momo in classroom I think, but it could have been outside of the classroom

That's quite a lot of scenes to cover, but it was definitely before episode 5-6

She's a good proper magical girl who shoots her friends with her crossbow, brings chaos in her wake depending on how she's feeling and become a teen mama later in the story. Totally not a slut who hunts down innocent demons for their horns so that she can get her wish granted.

Thank you!

nice

think harder
not enough details to find it

Attached: 1545878219010.webm (1280x720, 72K)

SUGOKU SUGOKU

Attached: 1566530071453.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>and this my beloved wife Momo
>!!!
>don't be surprised, just follow along!

SUGOKU OISHII

Attached: 1535776871574.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

that's not it, she says sugoku twice!

to Momo!

>I'm pretty sure an user here made that
Damn right I was the one who did this Glad someone consider it. Though I was hoping for someone to typesetting it

Attached: 1547448848106.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

ah igive up

i need to sleep

Attached: 1565296568060.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Attached: 1543466076339.jpg (366x652, 73K)

Attached: 76449347_p0.png (2579x3630, 2.24M)

Attached: 76450020_p0.jpg (2048x2732, 3.33M)

SUGOKU PATHETIC!

Attached: 1557632030458.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

i won't let your retardation be forgotten

Attached: 9lYEzoo.png (520x361, 56K)

I want to see how her coat looks on a hanger.

Attached: 67671947_p0.jpg (599x837, 172K)

After spending most of your time caring for sick dork and snatching cheap groceries even demon magic will not prevent you from baking.

Give him a break mate.

Attached: 1557127784511.png (740x689, 521K)

Attached: 1539460821903.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Expect them to be leaning by that point.

We can go dorkier.

Attached: 76448489_p0.jpg (1200x900, 857K)

goat is great

Attached: 1560395071161.jpg (1200x1697, 897K)

How come shablam doesn't get captured by the government for experiments?

probably momo

Attached: 1559429303162.jpg (1400x986, 185K)

It's not like she's the first demon to show up

That and the lore. The magical girls have been going after the dark clan for several thousand years by this point, about a millennium in Japan alone.

>magical girls have been going after the dark clan for several thousand years
All that yuri will be lost in time, like food at goat's house with no working fridge. Time to cry.

Attached: 1549646929282.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Motorboat the goat!

Attached: Vibrating goat.gif (340x300, 695K)

Late to the party. Did someone make an exploitable version of this yet?

Attached: 3316.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

there wasn't much interest
the last one i posted nobody even used

threads are slowing down before the next episode. Nobody even responded to the latest writefag.
They'll pick up again in a few days.

The latest writefag did a horrible story, that's why nobody responded.

Yes a few threads ago. I dont think they are in the archive anymore tho

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 03 [1080p].mkv - 0018.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Isn't that the point?

You really messed up with this fanfic.
Mikan in your story is the original Momo that Ito had pictured. Go read the interview.

So you're saying it's true to Ito's original vision?

Attached: 1563481520998.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

I missed those dorks.
DID THEY DIE DID MOMO KILL THEM FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.48.463.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

KOMAKAI

Somebody needs to do a Mr. and Mrs. Chiyodo with Momo and Shamiko. Kinda like pic related.

Attached: NozoEli_02.jpg (650x989, 79K)

Oops! Didn't mean to quote anybody. Sorry.

Is it Thursday yet?

Demon girl healer party member seems like an unexplored avenue for RPGs.

Depends who was on top.

I was confused for a bit because I remember she was telling her about how humans make kids in that moment, then I realized this is an edit, good edit, thanks Stella-reading user.

Time to start translating 7, it's been a year and I'm so rusty though.

Attached: shiinosuke.png (688x464, 223K)

Crashing this world with no survivors.

Ask Lilith. She is responsible for the creation of both.

>Nobody even responded to the latest writefag.
Ryona is a no, you fucking sick.

>he doesn't like cute girls getting beaten up

Attached: 1564720432604.jpg (394x397, 97K)

Hasn't ryona been a key ingredient of the magical girl genre since at least Nanoha?

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.47_[2019.08.25_18.34.51].jpg (1280x720, 402K)

I DO enjoy a good magical girl beating, what I DON'T LIKE is extreme beating to the point the body is a wreck mess of blood, tears and others fluids.

What's with her upper lip? Is that a herpes blister?

Don't think they show up until v4, there they're also just nameless side characters too.

How do you feel about teeth being pulled?

Hail Queen Ryoko

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.24_[2019.08.25_06.12.24].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

If it's due to a fierce battle punch to punch? Hypest shit. If it's Punch-to-the-face-unharmed? Nah. If it's "dentist torture" esque? You can go fuck yourself.

Cute family.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.19_[2019.08.25_06.15.02].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

What about removing the fingers phalanx by phalanx with a pair of rusty and jagged old scissors that haven't been sharpened for decades?

Attached: MachikadoMazoku.jpg (700x350, 78K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].webm (1280x720, 693K)

Delete this post.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.49_[2019.08.16_05.20.21].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Did you just marathon higurashi or something?

Did she died?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv - 0047.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

What sound does a fridge make?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.51_[2019.08.25_13.18.09].jpg (1280x720, 343K)

Nothing, it's dead.

Are you so poor that you don't even have a fridge?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 04 [1080p].mkv - 0037.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

they are so cute desu

Attached: 4504f2e83caf6ac97e3926df7cb3aeee.jpg (640x365, 60K)

I don't know why but I feel like I'm watching an animated moege. No other CGDCT has ever gave me this feeling.

Attached: 4858.jpg (2560x1440, 929K)

Imagine a vibration sound somewhere in the middle between a cheap Chinese Walmart drone and a Romanian tractor from 1964. Now forget it.
A new fridge makes a coy and gentle "prii", while an old and poorly maintained one is more like "BREE" with an occasional "BOKU BOKU BOKU" in-between.

So when is the most dangerous member of the dark clan going to get a transformation?

Too polite for that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv - 0016.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

Who should get the lion's share of the credit for this turning out this well? The author for proving that a 4 koma can have a overarching story and plot? Or the director for not fucking up and catching all the little details that connect the strips together and make it coherent?

>mom forcibly gets Lilith drunk by putting alcohol next to her
>this proves the ancestor statue automatically materializes anything it's close to into Liliths pocket dimension
>mfw you could jerk off onto it and it would automatically put it on Liliths body or even in her mouth

Attached: 1423833543829.gif (350x350, 1.01M)

The director for making the characters extra cute.
The show certainly brought them to life.

>I'm liking it so much that I want to read the manga
>Only raws
>Who cares? Furigana are enough for me
>No furigana
Why do I always forget that Kirara's manga are only for chads?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.11_[2019.08.22_17.01.55].jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Try and read Stella no Mahou raw, now that's kirara for chads. You'll spend quite some time googling Japanese DTM & vidya & programming terms and whatnot.

Wait, I'm not even sure DTM is an English word, what has it done to me...

That said, due to the puns and references to some real life Japanese stuff Mazoku is also not the easiest one to read, but there are fairly easy kirara titles here and there, anything that's not overly specialized is usually readable by beginners.

Disclaimer, I'm shit at moon myself.

Attached: php.png (1353x617, 1.03M)

Forward series tend to be easier on vocabulary.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.05.19_[2019.08.01_22.51.56]25.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

So she can be a polite and benevolent overlord.

This fits well.

Attached: 1565934764606.png (1280x720, 865K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [1080p].mkv - 0024.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Putting the drink there didn't force her to drink it. The worst you'd do is make a mess on her kotatsu.

Lilith a pig.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 06 [1080p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

That's alright too.

First touch your tailbone, then extrapolate that feeling to somewhere a tail would logically be, and that's what it feels like to have your tail touched

Mom probably had her way with the box to relieve some urges.

Can't keep her shit clean.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 04 [1080p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

She got her first descendant contact in ages, so why bother.

How long before Shamiko slips and breaks a horn too?

if Shamirin slips, then Momo will be there to catch her

This. Please write nicer stories. Some suffering is OK if redeemed.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [1080p].mkv - 0051.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Ryo becomes the Dark Clan's leading- and only- cyberwarfare specialist.
Starts doxing Maho Shoujo.

Hard, rough, horn-breaking sex with Momo.

Attached: 1536863904344.jpg (1080x1460, 141K)

i'm sure Momo will be gentle with her

Just glue it back.

Alright, I've got actual fluff now:

Peach Flavored Training

"I have Momo. Come to the river bank at 17:00, or else."

Shamiko's heart was about to burst as she sprinted away from school at full speed. For the first time in her life, she was glad for all that endurance training. Last year, it would have taken her twenty minutes to run the half mile to the river, but now she could cover that distance in fifteen and with only five breaks.

After resting for several more minutes to catch her breath, she finally looked over and saw... a decidedly unenthusiastic Momo with a thin, pink rope wrapped loosely around her arms. "Kyaaa, help me," Momo deadpanned. Whether due to her poor acting skills or the absurdity of the situation, Momo's "plea" felt hollow.

Shamiko next turned towards the second party, who was lurking in the shadow of a thin sapling. "Mikan, why do you have croissants tied to your head?" The girl, obviously not anticipating such a reaction, recoiled slightly. "I'm not Mikan, I'm an evil demon who has captured Mo- this magical girl."

The exhausted Shamiko collapsed on the ground, unable to hold the juice in her eyes any longer. "Momo, I... was so worried... about you" she cried between sniffles. "I thought... I thought... Momo was going to be fed junk food until she couldn't move anymore," she continued, images of a round, peach-shaped Momo floating through her head.

"Shamiko, just what kind of person do you think I am?" Now downcast, Momo slowly walked over to rest her hand on Shamiko's shoulder. "It's okay, Shamiko, this is just a test, so please do your best to rescue me." "Momo isn't going to eat until she's heavier than the tyre?" Although the question stung, Momo redoubled her efforts. "I promise I won't eat any junk food, Shamiko, so let's try this again."

Okay, I'll do my best," Shamiko squeaked as she stood back up, wiping some of the juice from her eyes in the process. Momo returned to her position and gave another flat "kyaa," signaling that the test had begun.

"Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that magical girl!" Shamiko yelled, pointing at Mikan with the tip of her tail. "Shamiko, pretend that I'm just a normal girl you don't know," Momo pleaded. "Oh, right. Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that girl I've never met before!" "She's really stuck on food..." lamented Momo under her breath.

"Kukuku, so you're this town's protector? Let's see you survive this!" Mikan reached into her pockets and withdrew two slices of grapefruit. "These are the most bitter grapefruits in the world. No sugar can possibly sweeten them!" Mikan shouted triumphantly.

"I can't let such disgusting food near me! Ancestor-sama, go! Sorrryaaaaa!" In a panic, Shamiko grabbed the ancestue and hurled it at Mikan with all the might of a slightly below-average 4th grade girl. Mikan hardly had the time to let out an offended "wait, disgusting!?" before the ancestue softly collided with the ground a few feet ahead of Shamiko.

"Shamiko, even if you managed to hit her, I can't fight in this form, you know." Lilith chided. "Kukukukuku, don't worry, ancestor. While you distracted them, I've prepared my most powerful magic yet!" "Oooohhh, Shamiko is going all out today."

While the rest of the party watched, Shamiko began to glow as she gathered tremendous magical power. Suddenly concerned, Momo began to reach for her transformation brooch.

"Hoho, so Momo has finally acknowledged my strength," boasted Shamiko as she watched Momo out of the corner of her vision. "Now, insidious demon, face the wrath of Shami- Shadow Mistress Yuuko! IWANTTOSTAYWITHMOMOFOREVER!"

I don't know user, the signs are worrying. Momo has been hands-on basically since they met, except for the very first incident with the truck. She likes to grab Shamiko, especially the tail.

Attached: 1538879416006.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Fueled by that potent incantation, Shamiko loosed her ultimate spell. A tiny, colorful ball gently drifted over and collided with Mikan. "Owww, what was that? It feels like I just got two intramuscular injections..." Once the shock had worn off, Momo glared angrily at Mikan. "What kind of reaction is that!?" she hissed. "Act like Shamiko defeated you!"

"Oh, right, uuummmm... gaaaahhhhh, such overwhelming power! I am no match for you, Sham- I mean, Shadow Mistress Yuuko!" With that exclamation, Mikan collapsed to the ground, allowing the croissants to roll down the hill and into the river.

As the group strolled back home following the rousing success of their exercise, Momo recalled Shamiko's spell. "Shamiko, what was it that you said? I was far away, but I thought I heard my name in there... were you finally able to channel your dark feelings about me?" Although Shamiko had been gleefully beaming just a moment ago, her face now transitioned to deep crimson.

"W-well, you know, I just said the first thing that came to mind but I guess it isn't very demonic is it don't worry I'll try to think of something darker next time."

"No, you don't have to change it, I was just curious about what you said. I think it's wonderful that you found something important to you... Eeehh? Shamiko, what's wrong? Do you have a fever? You look like you're about to melt."

"Ehehe, poor Shamiko."

"Hey, Mikan, what are you so smug about. Shamiko might be sick from overexertion, so go get the rest of my medicine."

"Oh Momo, you'll never understand the heart of a maiden. I'd best leave you two alone now" remarked Mikan as she flitted into the distance.

"Honestly, that girl... Shamiko, how are you feeling? Do you need to go to the hospital? Her curse might be affecting you."

"Momo... close your eyes. There's something I want to tell you."

"Hmmm? Well, I guess that's alright." As Momo hesitantly closed her eyes, she mentally braced herself for a pitifully weak attack.

"Huuuuuu... huuuuuuu..." Momo could clearly make out the sound of Shamiko trying to reach up for something.
"Shamiko, why do I need to close my eyes for you to stretch?"
"Dummy! Dumb magical girl! Just lean down so that I can reach you. Ah, but keep your eyes closed, too!"

Blushing, Momo bent over until she figured her head was at about Shamiko's height. After several seconds of tense silence, she heard Shamiko gulp, and then...

SLAM.

Started, Momo jumped back, and tenderly caressed the eye that had been bashed by Shamiko's horn.

"Awawawa, I'm sorry I'm sorry. My meat is probably not very nutritious, so please remember cook me thoroughly before you filet me."

"Shamiko, I'm probably not going to filet you, so calm down." Genuinely perplexed, Momo gave her head a slight tilt. "What was that all about, anyway? You're acting more inep-, errr, clumsy than usual."

"Well, you know, I thought that... and then, well, it's sort of like, if we could..."

A series of possibilities raced through Momo's mind, but as she instead became entranced by Shamiko's telling tail movements, she began to understand the incoherent babble. When the realization dawned on her, she bashfully twirled her hair around her fingers and turned away slightly. Surely Shamiko didn't mean to ki-k-kiss her, right?

"I, uhhh, I don't follow..."

"Buuuuu~! I'm trying to say this, you muscle-headed magical girl!" With that declaration, Shamiko suddenly grabbed Momo's shoulders and wrapped her tail around her upper thigh. Propelling herself with her tiny arms, and aided slightly by her tail, she lept up, started Momo directly in the eyes, and planted a dainty kiss on her lips.

Lilith is cute

CUTE

Momo doesn't seem to understand how weak and fragile others are compared to herself.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [1080p].mkv - 0035.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Momo immediately tensed up, remaining stock still and taking on a bright peach color from head to toe. In contrast, Shamiko meekly set to work gently uncurling her tail, staring at the ground all the while. After several silent minutes of untangling, a process which was impeded by Momo's impressively stiff body, Shamiko mumbled something about a citrus flavor. Clasping Momo's hand in her own, she barely eked out a "thanks for worrying about me..." before turning to go home.

When Shamiko found Momo there the next day, still having not moved despite the rain, she ended up having to nurse her back to health again.

Someone feed the demon. But not too much, don't want her getting uppity.

y shimmiku cri?

A-user...read the thread please.

why don't humans have prehensile tails

Attached: 1563932315640.jpg (1920x2792, 474K)

It gets in the way during buttsex.

I want to eat Shamiko's croissant.

Your supposed to use it for buttsex.

Is Shamiko ever going to learn to control that tail? It gives away every emotional state she has and she cant do anything with it but point. Will she ever learn to pick up things with it?

ku ku ku

Attached: ku ku ku.jpg (1133x1078, 212K)

She needs to roll it in a coil to hide her emotions.

Attached: 9 (4).png (1280x720, 265K)

ku ku ku no ku

She'll learn to use it to penetrate Momo's momo.

Not this again

Attached: 76461892_p0.png (612x800, 284K)

I don't think she will have to learn to use it that way once she gets to take Momo that tail will just GO there just because she starts thinking about sexing Momo. Unless her mouth or hand is already in there in which case it will go for the but.

She can stab and slap Momo's face with it so that's something.

Attached: 1565188963000.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

youtube.com/watch?v=utRUGwQEhig

Thats not under control. Its just carrying out her desires to fondle Momo, she cant stop it from doing that if she tried in her current state.

because our hands are much better at anything a tail could do even cute body-language

Attached: 76462842_p0.jpg (1000x1271, 713K)

crisis management time

Depressed loli momo is the best momo

You are thinking about it wrong. Doesn't Shamiko's tail enhance her expressions? It's not one or the other; they are complimentary.

Attached: 1541260146802.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Kirara Jumpu

Attached: 76452483_p0.jpg (1250x1000, 442K)

Syamicen

Attached: lilith.webm (638x720, 410K)

GOD I JUST WANT TO SEE SEIKO IN A REVEALING OUTFIT INSTEAD OF HER SMOCK APRON THING

She is a serious married woman, you know.

That makes it even better.

Attached: 1425439121797.jpg (436x436, 39K)

So, is it legit yuri?

No.

Maybe.

i want to see tanishi drawing her in all her hairy MILFy glory as she doms shota joshua

Attached: 1525839829747.png (420x646, 170K)

in the manga momo straight up confesses her love to shamiko

This shows animation budget seems less than impressive, but at least they knew how to properly allocate it, her tails is always moving.

It is illegal yuri.

Proof?

Final reminder that breeding with retards is unethical and illegal

Attached: 234.jpg (2560x1440, 964K)

maybe so
it seems about on par with other kirara / jc staff stuff though

Call me an evil criminal then.

Sometimes breeding with retards is the only way to save your bloodline.

what if you use magic

Attached: 1564691004793.jpg (413x1052, 202K)

If you consider a lump of ether a girl.

Read the fucking thread.

Is fucking thread a sexy name for Shamiko's tail?

Where is it?

no, for your dick

Attached: 1548298720646.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Momo is still incredulous about that piece of fluff with horns not falling apart.

Imagine Shamigrandmom sitting in a kotatsu for centuries and inventing witty remarks to use when unsealed.

imagine the smell

>Almost 48 hours
So this is the power of moefags.

Smells like lolibaba sweat, sulfur and coca-cola.