Dr. Stone

WAKE ME UP

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjVwtO46Nr0
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys don't unironically like this garbage do you? It's so cringe

I ironically like being a unironic weebs that likes a ironic science show. It's unironically a good show.

Attached: 0b3.jpg (534x400, 27K)

based

I do, I like seeing people get upset when I like something they don't

I don't. Only literal subhumas would like this garbage.

It's fun

Cope, Huntercuck

Next chapter ought to be good.

cringe

SUIKA IS CUTE

>Y-You can't a different opinion than mine!
Fucking stoneshit.

I do like it. It's an entertaining show. Doesn't matter how complex it is, as long as it is fun.

I knew Yea Forums had shit taste but come on

Attached: 1402391767978.jpg (550x413, 81K)

Both answered fags were shitting on other peoples opinion. I thought Hunterfags could read, because there ain't much else to mabga of their fagging.

E=mc2
What's wrong with her eyes?
Man punches lions to death.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

ost is already out and best ost for best boy
youtube.com/watch?v=gjVwtO46Nr0

Stonefags are ESL fags. Why am I not impressed?

We dont like Dr Reddit here.

Attached: 1529883748293.jpg (271x275, 14K)

As if that were bad. There's no place with utter pleb taste in anime such as Murica.

You're just too old for todays shonenshit. I hate it and am too old too

And you still shitpost in threads of an anime you don't even care about? What a manchild.

Where did the rivalry between stonefags and hunterfags even come from? I mean i get where the comparisons between say, vinland and berserk come from but stone and hunter have have pretty much nothing to do with each other.

Dr stone is about a stone world and hunter x hunter is published at a stones pace

Personally I believe all the hate for Dr. Stone is fake

Discourse manufactured by shills who hate educational media. Even if it's in the form of a shitty anime.
I've seen this shit before. Anyone remember TechTV? Highly education and entertaining. Bought out by telcom company and turned into COPS 24/7 before being entirely gutted and abandoned.

There are forces out there who despise anything and everything that can increase the common/general knowledge of the lay person, and this anime is slightly educational. Sadly anti-intellectualism is a real political movement in today's world and Yea Forums has shills on every board.

I guess someone claimed It's the smartest anime ever and Hunterfags got on that quick and started forming rivalries because they have nothing else to hope for.

>Personally I believe all the hate for Dr. Stone is fake
No shit? It's all shitposting and pedantic criticisms that would break any other series to pieces.

Unless they have a good argument, the "hate" is simply a bandwagoning effort.

No I unironicaly hate Dr. Reddit beacuse he's cringe

you should stop
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Attached: response tiers smaller.png (506x372, 67K)

Some retard kept shitposting Hunter in Stone threads.

*bazinga

The ones who say that someone claimed that are shitposters.
I've been in the manga threads since day 1 and we've never said we liked this series because of its smarts. In fact you have to be extremely stupid to claim something like that, Dr. Stone is not about how intelligent Senkuu is, but about how he communicates with others through science.

I like the comedy, it's an alright anime overall but nothing special

Major new character next week
And going by the title, a Kino ending. Depending on how the anime handles it of course...

Early episodes unwatchable. Does it get better?

The village has always been considered the true start of the manga.

Attached: suika.jpg (944x537, 204K)

because the summer HUNTERCHADS shitposting from the last year was fun as fuck

There is no rivalry, it's just shitposters shitflinging, yet no one really cares