Saotome Senshu

Why is everyone so worked up about an athlete being in a relationship with someone? why are japs like this?

Attached: i wanna lick her abs and cum on them.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abry_take
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4914923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jp by nature is full of beta cucks that have fetishes of their women defending their homes for them

Japan is a very patriarchal society. I don't mean it in a bad or good way: it's just that women are seen as baby generators that exist to ensure the continuation of familial dynasties. If they are not virgins they are considered "spoiled" and unfit to marry as there is a risk that they give birth to illegitimate heirs because of their loose sexuality. In this peculiar case, that athlete is popular partially because people wants to marry her or wants her to marry their own kids: her having a bf spoils that fantasy.

anime when?

racial discrimination

It's the same shit with idols
Having a bf ruins their purity and they lose their minds when that happens

Because being in a relationship with someone might affect her fights, her fights bring in good chunks of money for Director and Mayor.

It's kind of a plot hole in this serie.
The author tried to say at one point that the school's authority figures wanted to make her a kind of idol and then don't want to see her involved with a guy, but it is kind of retarded. Just imagine that in their world girls with a 6 pack must be 18 to date legally and you're all good.

Fun fact, despite the fact that it's the opposite of dudes (where it basically zaps their energy), most female athletes, especially boxers and fighters, try to fuck right before their fights because it hypes their bodies and releases the right chemicals, giving them an advantage.

Every women's boxing/MMA fight you've ever seen, they're in a post-fuck glow.

I fucking pray this manga goes there.

I think you'd have to donate at least half your nuts and the world gold reserve to the gods for that to happen.

I think it's pretty much this. It's some weird aspect of their society where talented or beautiful people are almost worshipped for those qualities. Westerners do it too, of course, but in a very different way.

I'm very aware that at most they'll hold hands and kiss before the fight and she'll get a power-up.

Don't japs treat idols the same way?
That's basically what she is.

Attached: 4.png (850x1200, 215K)

The fact its retarded to treat her like a idol is the point i think. Everyone but the mayor and director think it is dumb.

I want to believe this, but where did you get this info from? Also, does this mean I might have a chance of fucking a female fighter if I hang around before their match like a male slut?

>romance manga where the main couple gets together AND fucks

Attached: laughing_anime_girl_12.gif (500x259, 1.72M)

Remember the outrage and volumes ripping when Japan found out Kannagi wasn't pure anymore, because she had a boyfriend once?

>If they are not virgins they are considered "spoiled" and unfit to marry as there is a risk that they give birth to illegitimate heirs because of their loose sexuality
>implying this is a bad thing

Ali wouldn't fuck for 6 weeks before a fight. Ronda and Mia Kang do by their own admission. Only if they have boyfriends though, they apparently don't bother seeking stray dicks.

other anons are doing well enough discussing how Japan treats idols, I'd rather just point out the manga is a low-key good source of smug

Attached: B11.png (299x237, 25K)

Overreaction and general autism is just an inseparable part of the romance genre I think.

That's pretty common though. Saotome threads make it really clear how many people here hardly read anything and think everything is just harems and love triangles and shit.

Attached: D0ctRAaVsAAqZSh.jpg (751x1063, 106K)

I mean the main couple are already together. Also, the girl is a tomboy and the guy is a manlet but he’s sweet and cute, so that’s one thing accomplished that most mangas have not accomplished.

>they don’t bother seeking stray dicks
Aww that sucks. I want to have my dick destroyed by a tall, muscular female athlete.

Attached: F52D6ABD-AFF3-47A4-B503-C820EC2D2728.png (504x586, 438K)

Japs actually don't like strong or succesful women.
They are mostly beta cucks yeah, but for a different reason.

>2 inches difference
>He's half the size of her

Attached: Cage'ing it.jpg (680x680, 65K)

It's a joke

Sure

Attached: pff.jpg (855x720, 84K)

I didn't put any moral judgement in my explanation you incel.

>this is what manlets actually believe

not bad

Attached: 1563732678281.jpg (848x1200, 170K)

Idol culture.

He's gonna win right?
.....Right?

Attached: B11.png (840x1186, 377K)

Idol worship

Saotome forced to shave her head and apoligize after she's discovered to have a boyfriend chapter when?

He pretty much has already with life, a boxing win would just be the cherry on top at this point.

Attached: 1556438586036.png (762x763, 391K)

It happened in Kare Kano.

Or Kodomo no Jikan.

where are the sources

How about Japanese muscle girls? Are at least a lot of them straight?

Attached: A4AEC843-8142-4E58-9344-7F255E3589DE.jpg (700x687, 133K)

sauce?

Attached: 1519253519937.png (619x939, 263K)

He just needs more OXYGEN and to Block with his face. He'll be fine.

twitter.com/abry_take

Attached: n5.png (792x828, 303K)

Short hair girls are perfect.

I want to do illegal things to that body so she can kick my ass and arrest me.

Attached: N12.png (850x1200, 395K)

even better with a toned tummy and fat milkers
iknowrite

Attached: 1550462551406.png (354x600, 95K)

this.
that's why they like moe shit and girls with no personality (except for ''being caring'')

>Imagine slowly licking up that little puddle of salty nectar forming between her abs when she's lying down after a hard workout.

>ignoring her pits
amateur hour

Attached: 007.png (850x1200, 278K)

What kind of guys do most Japanese girls like? Specifically the athletes and body builders? Just strong and jacked as well as they are?

>her pits
>not her muscular pussy and strong legs
You’re gay.

Attached: EFF9663C-381B-4E62-BB02-F12F38DD50C2.png (240x209, 55K)

>Not all of that combined

You deserve nothing.

>Every women's boxing/MMA fight you've ever seen, they're in a post-fuck glow.
I really want to believe this
I want to believe that those women get fucked stupid and then immediately go out and beat the shit out of each other

Attached: Ultimate_Surrender_logo.jpg (610x409, 38K)

Satoru absolutely is just your standard bland but inoffensive nice guy protagonist, lets be real here. It's Yae that you're supposed to read this series for, hence the series' name and all.

Then why the tomboy archetype is so common?
I don't think 2D follows the same rules than 3D there.

Attached: 1541867510038.jpg (1670x2048, 526K)

>Satoru absolutely is just your standard bland but inoffensive nice guy protagonist
At first i though that too but he is not bland. He has his own goals and his own dreams.

The submissive non strong type mostly.
Mostly just a fetish to abuse. Any main series they usually are dropped or made fun of. Same for the childhood friend especially in harems. Also usually the tomboys are submissive as well.

>his own dreams
dreamin' of dem abs

Attached: 1556449811412.png (464x359, 156K)

I get the feeling tomboys are popular in the West but not so much in Japan. It's why they're not usually main characters. Which is a shame because Japan makes qt tomboys.

Attached: 1480722307731.jpg (1074x1518, 298K)

I disagree. One of the things I like most about Saotome is that for once the male side of the relationship isn't a complete beta pushover who relies on the female doing all the work. I was afraid that'd be the case when the manga started, but he quickly starts doing his part in the relationship and even has his own drives and desires. I also like how he isn't afraid to play second fiddle to Satoru and let her take the spotlight.

This manga's art is crap. The entire cast has this really weird dumbass expression on their face, like the entire universe is populated by nothing but down syndrome patients.

Is this why Natsuo lost the Teppu?

Attached: for (you).png (687x223, 58K)

Abs-olutely good romance manga

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (848x1200, 210K)

You're wrong, about everything. There's no evidence sex hinders male performance during competitions unless it happens two hours ir less before a fight/competition
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4914923/
As for the women gaining a testosterone boost from it, while some small-sampled studies showed some increase, none show any notable enough as to impact results, as even during peak production, female testosterone ceiling is very low. Finally, there's no study conducted (to my knowledge) that directly addresses how widespread the practice of pre-match sex is among females, but it's very likely not that high since many coaches still adhere to the abstinence before creed, and certainly a far cry from your "all" claim.

He is a beta pushover though. Also it's normal for this sort of character to let the female lead take the spotlight, it's the female lead that people read the series for and not the male one, in this case the title of the series makes that clear even.
I like this series for what it is but a few people here are a bit disingenuous about aspects of it I feel. Loads of series in general here have people insisting on the (usually self-insert type) lead not being a lame character by themselves when they pretty clearly are. Satoru's not outright terrible or anything but he couldn't carry this series by himself, whereas Saotome could (and basically does for the most part)

*or

Ok, so what about him makes him a beta pushover?