youtube.com/watch?v=KfkR5o_bcSg
nypost.com/2019/03/18/dna-research-may-finally-unravel-jack-the-ripper-mystery/
whitechapeljack.com/jack-the-ripper-identity-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>covering nipple
Why

where

Chapter 20 - Justice vs Evil

Jack's design is pretty cool, but Hercules' is pretty bland, even though he's a bro.
Dump if you want.

files.catbox.moe/bzmjfq.rar

Attached: Jack the Ripper.jpg (709x381, 75K)

bump because everyone is asleep.

Attached: loki.jpg (214x190, 17K)

Dump it!

no offense but after 1 hour and still no dump? Come on. I thought Yea Forums likes this manga

What's with all the exposed manchest?

Attached: 833.png (499x589, 549K)

Dump for mango

Herk looks like a decent guy and Bryn keeps looking fishy as fuck.

Attached: 1.jpg (1054x1490, 537K)

Thank you

Attached: 2.jpg (1054x1490, 377K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1054x1490, 367K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1054x1490, 464K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1054x1490, 536K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1054x1490, 496K)

Attached: 7.jpg (1054x1490, 487K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1054x1490, 496K)

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Attached: 9.jpg (1054x1490, 546K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1054x1490, 485K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1054x1490, 412K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1054x1490, 483K)

>didn't become twins

I'm disappointed.

Attached: 13.jpg (1054x1490, 364K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1054x1490, 488K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1054x1490, 435K)

Attached: 16.jpg (1054x1490, 508K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1054x1490, 394K)

Greek pantheon absolutely SIMMERING

Attached: 18.jpg (1054x1490, 459K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1054x1490, 497K)

>Kono reiatsu!!!11!!1!

Attached: 20.jpg (1054x1490, 431K)

>Hercules is a bro
I hope he doesn't die.

Attached: 21.jpg (1054x1490, 401K)

Finally a fucking likable god. Sorry Jack but you are gonna lose this fight

>inb4 they make jack win
>they also make jack a complete douche
RAGE UNENDING.

But we have to root for humanity

Attached: 22.jpg (1054x1490, 420K)

No we don't.

Attached: 23.jpg (1054x1490, 386K)

>Being a filthy race traitor
Papa didn't die for this

>Jack losss
What a surprise wow

But Jack is a terrible human being and Hercules is a good being.

>>Asssasin vs Berserker
Why yes, Im a Fatefag. How can you tell?

Attached: 24.jpg (1054x1490, 382K)

Aww, lokk at her she's blushing. This is going to be a terrible match on the heart

Through the dicks in your mouth bro

Attached: 25.jpg (1054x1490, 399K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1054x1490, 406K)

Thanks for the dump user

Attached: 27.jpg (1054x1490, 420K)

Attached: 28.jpg (1054x1490, 452K)

>Fatefag
Speaking of that trash series, I'm glad this manga didn't go the degenerate route with Jack to pander to pedos

Attached: 29.jpg (1054x1490, 363K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1054x1490, 378K)

Attached: 31.jpg (1054x1490, 333K)

I don't like where this is going

Attached: 32.jpg (1054x1490, 419K)

Attached: 33.jpg (1054x1490, 481K)

>Japan > Everybody else in humanity
Fucking pathetic japs. Maybe make a good story that isn't going nippon the best. Always with the stupid pander. And no. It's been years since any american comics actually pander to americans and make americans especially the government the good guy.

>it was as if she was looking at walking garbage

Oh, shut the fuck up already you annoying mosquito.

Attached: 34.jpg (1054x1490, 548K)

GTFO, faggot.

Attached: 35.jpg (1054x1490, 504K)

I'm getting a bad feeling that both the gods and humanity are going to switch who they root for in this round

Attached: 36.jpg (1054x1490, 502K)

>gods like Jack because it 'proves' humans are despicable
>humans like Hercules because he embodies the good they strive for
kino.

Why it's bad?

Attached: 37.jpg (1054x1490, 441K)

>>greatest Greek hero vs legendary British criminal
Prepare for lots of kino, fellow bros

I hope it's just Jack trying all sorts of tricks which Hercules proceeds to break like toys.

Nah, jap author wouldn't waste his energy to try at anything that isn't jap wanking.

Attached: 38.jpg (1054x1490, 368K)

Because with how this manga is going, and the attitude of the gods thus far, the fight is going to be an ugly subversion for the ides if both sides. Like what said

Based Koshiro living inside this anons head rent free

Attached: 39.jpg (1054x1490, 430K)

I wonder if anyone in the hukan audience will just panic outright after they reveal him fully

Adam vs Zeus is awesome dude. Just because human side not from Jap may lose doesnt mean the fight itself will be bad

omg I can't believe it's mr legion in the flesh
is this a Yea Forums reference?

>Jack is literally us
So why are we rooting for Hercules again?

Attached: 40.jpg (1054x1490, 449K)

Attached: 41.jpg (1054x1490, 358K)

This motherfucker right here, just eating a whole bucket of popcorn while humanity's existence is at stake. What a fucking genius.

Attached: 42.jpg (1054x1490, 415K)

Attached: 43.jpg (1054x1490, 364K)

So who is Jack? Did they pick any of the notable suspects or did they make someone up?

Classy

Attached: 44.jpg (1054x1490, 499K)

Why yes, I like to kill whores in my spare time. How can you tell?

dude surely is a smooth criminal

Attached: 45.jpg (1054x1490, 445K)

I was ready to get a moeblob shit. I'm really hype now

>veiny tits of anger are okay
The most importnat part of the chapter, I was so worried.

I wonder if Jack will be a dindu or a psycho.

>guy fawkes mask
>monacle
>gears
>cane
>mustache
This author's design for Jack is so generic it hurts. Did he google generic evil english people and just take that? He can't even bother to make good design if the other guy isn't a jap.

I knew they would be pissed off, all those cops he's avoided would absolutely be livid that he of all people would be representing humanity

fucking kek

>still pushing the jap angle
Jesus christ will you stop? Adam and Lu Bu both looked fine, and neither are japs.

Attached: 46.jpg (1054x1490, 492K)

Lu look like a generic warrior chinese man and Adam is a naked white guy. This english man is even more generic as we've already seen too much generic evil englishmen in media.

>wah wah wah
>America doesn't pander to me any more, how dare Japan
go munch on some gi balls

Hercules: So, what do you think about Hera?
Jack: If she breathes, she's a thot!
Hercules: Ok bro, you win this round!

Attached: 47.jpg (1054x1490, 451K)

Nigger what do you expect Jack the Ripper to look like? He was likely successful because of him looking 'generic'. Stop being a brainlet.

Attached: 48.jpg (1054x1490, 544K)

I actually like that Heracles doesn't look like fgo counterpart nor is he an ikemen twink. He does look like a strong above average man

Attached: 49.jpg (1054x1490, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KfkR5o_bcSg
Like this.

>Zeus will always carry those HUMANITY HEL YEAH punchdentations on his ugly face
Daddy was too good for us.

Yeah, that's why the jap won instead of first human.

Attached: 50.jpg (1054x1490, 480K)

I still don't understand. It looks like you dislike this manga, so why are you even here?

>user literally can't stop thinking about japanese dick

>humans cheering for herc
there goes the audience unity

>MUH NIPPON BOOGEYMAN
You are such a fucking retard, Adam role was to fucking die and push humanity onwards, the human side could have been composed entirely of non-Japanese fighters and Adam still would have lost. That was his role in this history

And looks like I'm retarded too since I forgot to reply

This. His death will inspire the rest to protect what he wanted to protect.

Then why did the Jap specifically won?

Those are gods if you didn't notice.

those are still gods user

It would have been pretty amusing if the first win for humanity was a serial killer

The Chad Jack vs the Virgin Heracles

Attached: 51.jpg (1054x1490, 494K)

NOOOOO. YOU CANNOT DO THAT. JAPANESE MUST WIN FIRST. EVERY JAPANESE MUST WIN. BECAUSE JAPANESE THE BEST.

Jack will be a douche and win . 100% sure

even if it's not the first win, if Jack beats Hercules than the gods are going to go berserk. One of their greatest heroes was just murdered by a wretched, human butcher.

oops

Attached: 52.jpg (1054x1490, 460K)

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

Chapter Summary:

>the Gods are ANGRY. They have admitted that Humanity is strong and formidable opponent.
>Shiva is eager to fight, but the Greek Gods want another Greek God to avenge Poseidon instead
>Hercules is close to Valkyries. Probably because he's half-human, half-god
>Hercules objects the destruction of humanity, but as a warrior of Gods' side, he wants to be victorious.
>when asked by Loki which side he's actually on, Hercules answered that he's on the JUSTICE's side, as always.
>Hercules plans to beg the Gods for mercy after he wins the fight, so Humanity won't be destroyed
>Hild had already planned beforehand that she was going to send the scum among scums that she hates, Jack to fight against the justice maniac, Hercules.
>Jack personally requested the location of the arena, and his request was accepted by the merciful Hercules because he's a justice idiot, as planned by Hild to give Humanity location advantage.
>Evil vs Justice, begins

I think Jack will win this. Evil > Justice all day.
And we can expect the location of the futures fight to suit the Humanity's fighters' forte. I bet Simo's match will be on a snow field.
Of course some of them will be thematic to the Gods as well just like Poseidon and the water arena.

Also, wasn't Jack proven lately to be a Polish migrant by DNA? and how did he become legend just by killing fucking FIVE people anyway? There are probably tons of unknown murderers on the run in the present days. Heck, British polices couldn't even catch and identify a shitty manlet thief who robbed my house even with surveillance cameras evidence. Fuck those lazy incompetent cunts.

rent free

dont tell me they are gonna play hide and seek in that city

To trigger you, obviously.

>Jack personally requested the location of the arena, and his request was accepted by the merciful Hercules because he's a justice idiot, as planned by Hild to give Humanity location advantage.
So Herc is the Adam of the gods side, a guy too pure for this sinful world

[hee hees internally]

Jack the Ripper is the most famous serial killer.

BUT BRO, KILLING WHORES IS COOL

that would be Simo

He didn't even kill that many though. America has far more prolific serial killers

>duck chips
based

Killing enemy soldier at war isn't equal to killing defenseless sleeping homeless.

I hope Jack win. If he loses and another japanese guy win then the "muh nippon" shitpost is going to be more unbearable.

I knew it, I knew Hild was up to something, there's no way she would ever pass up this opportunity. And Hercules is a fucking bro, already planning on helping us out even if we lose. That younger valkyrie sister is really going to fight Hild regardless of who wins and who loses, her boy Herc is still on our side and is technically being thrown to the wolves.

that's true. there are way more awful serial killers, but we still talk about Jack for a reason. He's too ingrained in human culture and that makes him the most well known one

He's a soldier.
Even with his low kill count he is more well known, everybody has heard of Jack.

>implying they could defend themselves against him
it was slaughter

where did sasaki go to with his valkyrie swordwife?

War is war.

I'm probably a dumbass, but why is Herc an opponent? I remember the list from chapter 4 and it didn't have him on there.

Attached: 28 (1).jpg (2048x1474, 556K)

The two cannot be compared user, it's simple. One is a sniper in a war doing his job, the other is a murderer who killed women in the streets of London

No jokes for Loki now that he knows he's not guaranteed to survive

This is the only thing I care about this chapter, so a Valkyrie can still revert to their human form after a Volund. No twin action but I'll take it

Of course he must treat his injure first. Then he will come back to the arena to be a chreerleader like others

Jack was doing his job too, he's an expert at dewhorestation

It's was an error

It seems that Herc's name just got cut out due to size and, there are 13 humans and 12 gods so Herc is the missing one

Zeus pushed him after Poseidon jobbed, staining the name of the greek pantheon and all that.

is this mango good?

Is it of high quality? Not really
But fuck it's fun

*AHEM*
FUCK HARLOTS

will it turn out that jack was a good guy all along or some bullshit

>the most evil and despicable human Hilda knows
>good guy

Doubt it

>>Jack: I just want to kill some thots!
>>readers:God damn, he's so based!
But seriously he at least has to have some parts likable, otherwise his loss will make readers feel nothing. Or maybe its the author's plan, that a scum like Jack can defeat a bro like Hercules

>taking advantage of your longtime friend who is also a god
wtf i hate brunhilde now

Why isn't Sigurd present if Bryn is?

Whos ready for jack to slowly and sadistically cripple hercules with a kill after hercules yields?

I think it's kind of weird that the God's would make an arena that arguably favors the human side. Poseidon's water ring was more aesthetics than a part of his ability but at least it made sense that he got to pick it.

Does this mean the previous round's winner can change the setting for their next round?

So I'm guessing that Shiva wants to end the tournament and kill humanity outright but Zeus has come to respect them

I can't tell if this is the nipponhater or someone mocking the nipponhater

What's Jack's weapon? Is it the cane?

He might have a sword in that cane.

Sword in the cane and knives in his clothes?

Why is Herc on the gods side again?

>>Hercules plans to beg the Gods for mercy after he wins the fight, so Humanity won't be destroyed
Humongous death flag for him.

>Herc is the only god on humanity side
You can beat your ass he's gonna die. Author is gonna make a martyr out of him just like Adam

>t. butthurt amerimutt

Adam put the God's on tilt by fucking up their best fighter. Humanity should win 1-2 more matches before the Gods send out another stunner to take back momentum.

I said it last chapter but I really do think that Jack is going to wind up playing Hercules like a fiddle and giving him the old Nothing Personal.

Sleeping homeless, not even whores.

I wonder if the evil aura will be an actual power that can put fear and pressure into the opponent.

I was expecting Dio as Jack

Translation bros where are you

Jack was just doing his duty for the thot patrol

Herc allows it since he's a bro. Bryn takes advantage of him

I got a feeling Jack will win and everyone would be upset.

i could see him being converted to 'fuck humanity' by how absolutely abhorrent a monster jack is

>fat fuck with mutton chops

This or herc winning but ended up thinking humans are shit.

>arigatou... Jakku...

>Jack employs every dirty trick in the book to get the upper hand and claims he's fighting only for himself while Hercules stays fair and expresses his wish for humanity to survive
>Jack manages to stab Hercules, is declared the winner but keeps on hacking him up
>the crowd looks on horrified as Jack puts his mask back on and walks out of the arena back into the darkness
I can see it.

I like the idea. Humanity may win but they are not satisfied. And its proved that gods are right. A human scum wins against a hero like Herc means that humanity is too dangerous and must be eliminated at all cost

So are we in agreement that Jack is the winner?

I can understand the human fighters so far, but a guy that killed harlots is hardly impressive, then again Tesla is part of the human fighters.

Tesla have brains.

I think it would make more narrative sense to tie up the score right now rather than to jump right back into the post-Adam situation and this would be the perfect match-up to shake things up and show the evil side of humanity and the heroic side of gods.

>herc spend the match trying to convince Jack to just surrender so that the god's might agree with him and take mercy on the humans
>jack being a bastard declines and forces a fight
>herc finds out just how depraved jack is throughout the match
>Jack shows Hercules just how deep humanity has gone towards the darkness
>match ends with Herc in a fit of blind rage just smashing his club onto Jack until it's just a puddle of gore and blood.
>everyone including the gods just stare on in pure silence as the once noble and justice loving Herc just walks away forever scarred and his optimism gone
>he's no longer buddy buddy with little valk and has a perpetual thousand yard stare

Jack could lose and still fuck over his opponent

>God of strength, heroes, sports, athletes, health, agriculture, fertility, trade, oracles and divine protector of mankind
To quote wikipedia.

STOP MINDBREAKING HERCS!

>Jack was on the chopping block specifically to be disposed and cut out from being reincarnated ever
>Him winning is exactly what the gods want as the ultimate proof that humans aren't worth playing by the tourney rules for
Imagine.

his right eye is full of cogs so I would say he is
a steampunk-cyborg of some kind

Health agriculture fertility? Hmm first time I hear that t. Greek

>and divine protector of mankind
He's gonna die isn't he?

Attached: 1532965988149.png (311x349, 137K)

What if it ends as a draw, and both of them disappear?

Hercules looks so badass

Hercs gonna die to protect Humanity. He keeps on tripping death flags.

I'm sure there will be a tie or two eventually, but I expect it in a more even match-up where the fighting style of the two opponents is similar.

>that arena change
I cannot wait to see what they cook up for the match with the Finnish sniper.

Why is Buddha even an opponent of humanity. Also Beelzebub vs Leonidas for last battle

This board is humanity only.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-3-the-end.png (736x429, 479K)

Inb4 snow hill. Simo's opponent will never see him coming

>getting real tired of your gay shit Loki

>Jack beats Herc by abusing his lawful stupid attitude
>keeps the right to vote for or against human annihilation until the very end to potentially become the guy with the highest kill count in existence

Attached: 1560942794736.png (504x272, 31K)

Absolutely based. I'm predicting this fight is gonna be the kinoest one so far

Do your own Muhrican comic.

So like his non insane Fate counterpart.

>the infamous hacker known as Yea Forums
DROPPED

This map is perfect for rogueshit.

>It's just a God looking around for an enemy and one loud bang

turns out jack is a full cyborg and only has a soul due to the fact of being locked out of reincarnation and the valk is his body

>how did he become legend just by killing fucking FIVE people anyway?
I'm gonna take a stab here and say that in this story he killed WAY more people, but the police covered it up to avoid a panic.

So who are we rooting for here?

I mean all things considering he could already go that way since we went insane near the end of his legend and killed his family

legun man

>why yes, i love fish & chips, how could you tell?

Herc but we know jack will win

>wait, youre not a woman?

Better be so cold that even the gods complain

Post your human roster:
>Adam
Our dad
>Simo Hayha
Deadliest sniper
>Lu Bu
Mightiest chinese warrior
>Miyamoto Musashi
Greatest japanese swordsman
>William Marshal
Best knight that ever lived
>Alexander The Great
Arguably the greatest conqueror in history
>Tlahuicole
Amazing mesoamerican warrior
>Khalid ibn Waleed
Greatest muslim general
>Flamma
Best roman gladiator
>Shaka Zulu
Most infamous African warlord
>Geronimo
Fiercest Apache chieftain
>Attila The Hun
Scourge of God
>Ramses II
Greatest Pharaoh

I'm not choosing characters from fiction or mythology, except from Adam, who after all is symbolically the first of the men. It's kinda a shame though since Achilles, Gilgamesh, Samson, Cu Chulainn, Siegfried, Galahad, King Arthur or Beowulf would be pretty awesome choices, even if some of them are actually demigods.
I'd have included a scandinavian hero, but most of those vikings are more fiction than reality

>Herc is half(?) human
>inb4 Jack is serial killer therefore he is specialized in killing human
>inb4 muh hard counter
Pls no

Why do you ask questions about things that are yet to happen.

For me is gonna be a draw, like Heracles finnally catch Jack and smash him, but get poisoned and dies.

I don't think gods being fully gods or not has any bearing on this entire tournament, they're still human-like beings and were shown to be killable (at least by using the Valkyrie weapons).

Poseidons rings of water give him adventage for being a lancer user.

Too many warriors.

Every time we've seen a fighter before match he won
>thor was shown killing incubus
>zeus was shown at the very beginning
>sasaki gave a display of his swordsmanship
>Hercules is shown being bro
Another win for god I guess

Patterns are made to be broken.

Zeus got fucking rocked. Thanks, dad

Attached: image0.png (732x1024, 1.4M)

Maybe Herc will win, but he'll have been so disgusted by Jack that he decides against begging for humanity's survival?

>against a chink
>against a fag
>against mighty nippon
>against some old dude
There's a pattern here alright

>Jack pls concede so I can plead for humanity's survival
>lol no
10 minutes later
>alright you know what I think your proposal wasn't half bad, spare me and go grovel before the gods
>kids are cruel, Jack

Attached: nervous apple cutter.png (328x516, 144K)

>it has to be this way starts playing

>STR vs DEX

Who else on the list is on the chopping block?

8/13 humans are gonna lose then ?

>Jack is going to have more pure strength than Herc

Attached: 1565128102946.jpg (294x419, 85K)

there will be a draw

Jack dies and humanity wins the others. win/win.

He was a polish jew. So a psychopatic dindu.

nypost.com/2019/03/18/dna-research-may-finally-unravel-jack-the-ripper-mystery/
whitechapeljack.com/jack-the-ripper-identity-revealed/

>Swanson goes on to note in the memoirs that the witness would not testify because he was also Jewish and did not want to carry the guilt of presenting evidence responsible for the execution of a fellow Jew.

>7 wins 1 draw 5 losses for gods
we dead

That's the START of his legend though. What came after that was his redemption.

Yeah, I think Herc will absolutely dominate but when begging for humanity Jack will kill him making the win bittersweet

So how does this tournament system work?
Do winners have to fight again in later rounds?

It's a best of 13 rounds and no round 2 matches. Whichever side gets 7 victories wins the tournament overall.

i wonder, will author spice that formula up closer to end? Cause that way atleast 12-th fight gonna be ruined by having clear victor beforehand

I feel like both of them are going to try and screw over their teams. Herc because he wants to save humanity and Jack because he wants to see everyone get wiped out.

This fight ends in a draw.

If the possibility of a tie comes up it makes it an even number to coast all the way to the final match with. some people think this match will be a tie but it could happen further down the line.

> Hercules is a bro
> Brunh hates jack
> Humans and gods cheering for jack
so are we on the god's side now ?

Attached: WaitWhat.png (181x189, 28K)

> Humans and gods cheering for jack
I've meant to say hercules

I hope Hercules' backstory has valkyries in them. Or even just Geir.

Looks like Loki disguised himself as her or something.

Because other than Hector and a few others, there aren't many famous historical duelists that are notable for losing to someone great and having a cloudy story to go along with it.

Whew, they gave Jack a decent design, even if it is just "generic Victorian villain". I'm worried about Geir though. Seems her sister's willing to throw anyone under the bus. Herc aniki better not die.

Now that Zeus is out, who is going to be the final boss for the gods? What about the humans?

Okay, so we are getting more different locations for the arena. Suddenly I have more hope for Simo's match against what would most obviously be Apollo (though I'd love to see him sniper Beelzebub's ass)

The literal devil seems like a strong contender desu

Maybe Odin?

If you root for anyone other than the humans, you are a filthy traitor

Attached: 1564945317320.png (481x454, 297K)

Maybe Shiva but he kinda seems like a bitch compared to Zeus

Wait a sec, izzat Loki's tongue? Wh-where's Hilde?

Attached: E126A712-B3A1-4F6A-B91C-BC288F996127.jpg (255x255, 19K)

someone stop that man

Attached: 1551385642332.png (603x436, 167K)

Alexander as the great conqueror and not Genghis or Subutai?

And my list, I really want to work some Muslims into it.

Attached: 1543804009886.jpg (1380x709, 234K)

Oh god oh fuck

Attached: 17619164_1269339246478470_247336409_n.jpg (629x590, 18K)

>bobbies losing their shit
Lel

>The way "Hilde" covers her mouth

Attached: 1562380449001.jpg (684x496, 78K)

But
When?

Hmm... It actually looks like Loki isn't disguised as Hilde here. What's going on? I'm scared bros.

Attached: 1A8AE630-4E53-4C84-AB75-8B9FC6B949AE.jpg (183x183, 10K)

ohnonononono wtf bros

Attached: w9.png (823x376, 133K)

y'all fucking dumb, hilde has been doing weird faces and wetting herself over the thought of killing gods since the beggining

But she never covered it up

Attached: Brunhilde162.png (755x662, 453K)

little valk and him are friends so she didn't want to show it

Plus unless loki cloned himself and Hildebrand split up from her sister. Loki would still be with/near Hercules

Okay, but hear me out. What if... there's a second shapeshifter working with Loki?

but maybe loki was hilde from the start and he was the one that requested the tournament

both of you stop inhaling low quality shit, is not good for your brain

BOI

>how did he become legend just by killing fucking FIVE people anyway?

If anything, it's MORE impressive that he was able to become a legend with such a low kill-count. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's actually for plunging the capital of a world power into terror.

or what if she is one to become weapon this time and by forming a union with him got part of his personality?

Wait, that's actually insanely retarded now that I think about it. The Loki that shows up here is probably just an illusionary clone of himself. Does Loki have that power in the original myths?

>Quetzalcoatl
Is this actually in the manga? Fuck this shit, you wouldn't draft Jesus nor Budah because they're pacifist who also happen to love humans and would rather die than throw a punch.

It takes a 2 minutes google search to find nahuatl gods who actually fight, fuck.

Loki had shapeshifting and illusions.

He became famous for the brutality of his murders, not the number or status of his victims, dude killed prostitutes, no one misses those.
He basically gutted them with a knife and took organs all quickly enough not to get caught. That and the letter he sent the police, which had a piece of one of his victim's kidneys attached, made him a media sensation at the time.

What if Hercules pull a swerve in the next chapter by surrendering not long after the fight started ?

You gotta have some class as a villainous scum. Which is why his attire and mustache quite suits him.

>tfw we could have had a total fisticuffs brawl and short tragic bromance between Herc and Samson

>Herc tries to surrender
>Jack still brutally murders him in front of everyone

Attached: 1517241936143.png (680x816, 855K)

>Jack is the anonymous hacker Yea Forums
HOLY SHIT

>Gods complain that humanity is to brutal and dangerous too live
>Someone in the stand quickly points out about Zeus' histor and Everything about Loki, Beelzebub and Incubus in their team a

>Miyamoto Musashi
>Greatest japanese swordsman
What a normalfag taste, fuck hang yourself

would be the best character in this manga

>Sampson
But his strength came from the gods.

No, it's his list. You can see goku there

I'm a big guy living in a manlet country so fucking womanlets is my ultimate fetish

You think she's a filthy neet fujoshi Yea Forums lurker and wants her daily dose of fish and extreme degeneracy?

Yes. Thats why I love her so much

Attached: Brunhilde108.jpg (1324x893, 393K)

>Loki wanted to help herc.
>Sents out an evil human so that herc reconsider about helping humans and joins the gods.
>Jack ended up killing herc anyway.

MASTERPLAN

Alright lads, here's how the next few chapters are probably gonna play out:
>someone (Hermes, Ares, or Odin) goes to talk with Loki towards the beginning of the match
>realizes that the Loki he's talking to is just an illusion/bilocation
>Loki reveals that the real version of him is disguised as Hilde, and that the real Hilde is somewhere else (probably captured by him)
>as Hilde, he picked Jack to exploit Herc-aniki's lawful stupidity for an easy win
>also uses Jack's reputation to get both god and man on Herc's side
>if he keeps his cover and Jack wins, Geir will blame Hilde for betraying and killing Herc and abandon her, leaving both emotionally damaged
>meanwhile, with Jack victorious, humanity will start to turn against the Valkyries
Dunno how this'll end, but it's interesting that the main conflict in this arc won't be the one between Herc and Jack. Too bad it'll be months before it ends.

Attached: Processed_SAM_loki.jpg (903x1125, 1.04M)

Did he possess Hild?

Attached: Loki.jpg (337x353, 77K)

Hilde picked up her tongue thing from Loki's tongue play.

Loki is the only god brave enough to stick his dick in crazy and live to tell the tale, but he won't because he's borderline homo.

Attached: elmer.png (500x352, 108K)

>humans vote for destroying humanity

He could have also possessed Hild instead of kidnapping her.

They won't, but they'll probably call "Hilde" out for being a shitty leader and try to stick someone else in her place.

Why would Loki help humanity.

Can Loki possess people in the original myths?

I hope this series gets the OPM season1 treatment

He is the god of mischief, possessing people would probably be like another day of work for him.

She talks like a stereotypical teenager so who knows.
She is a really weird character.

This guys isn't that great of a character designer, don't know why you're just finding this out now

The virgin God. The chad loser. But who is the chad and who is the virgin in this new fight?

Attached: Virgin God vs The Chad Loser.jpg (2518x1024, 518K)

We have to wait for a backstory.

>loki was behind Hilde's keikaku all along just so he could have his fun

>still pushing that debunked theory

Absolutely based

father's sacrifice was truly heroic

what a man

Outside of the internet no one actually knows who Simo is.

Geir is so cute

Heracles was the og Chad of Ancient Times.

Jack the Ripper was killing sleeping homeless women.

hercules was constantly getting fucked around by hera
jack put bitches like her in the ground

I really am looking forwards to seeing how they'll pretty-ify him

Attached: It's an abstract kind of feel.jpg (916x1262, 107K)

where the FUCK is genghis khan

Should make him look worse.

The artist is too into fujobait for him to do that

nippon banzai

He will just be completly covered in white clothes.

Jack did nothing wrong. Thots are not real people

Wait, are there gear behind his monocle? Is he a cyborg?

Didn't he win a poll on Twitter to have his design revealed early? Where is it?

can some good user translate the chapter?
valhalla is so fucking slow

Nah, just a bit of steampunk/industrial flair.

if herc lose we riot

>Jack wins
>humanity booing him
>asks Heimdall if he can give the win to the Gods
>Heimdall says no because he's human
>Jack asks the Gods if they can make him a God
>Gods fucking pissed. They'd rather give the win to humanity than make him a God
>now both Gods and humans are angry at Jack
>"Humanity's most hated man"

Attached: Trip-0.png (197x197, 42K)

I hate the epic ruseman character type.

Why the fuck would you draft Jack anyway? At least Tesla has magical cyberpunk powers and Nostradamus has hax future sight.

Should've drafted the actual Guy Fawkes instead.

kek i would love this

Should've gone with the Rostov Ripper desu

that's not how you spell whores, user

Jack did nothing wrong, we all know that

>Bru deservedly smug
>Kojiro still a cute

but guy fawkes was just a dumb catholic

He's going to have demon power.

He's gonna shank Herc. Or his power might have something to do with that aura he put up.

GODDAMN WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SMUG ON BRUNHILDE.

he's the current holder of the attack titan and the founding titan. Didn't you see this panel?

this panel

Attached: 62346235423.png (589x186, 92K)

kek

Attached: 62423523.png (480x507, 211K)

Arsene? Is Jack going to Eiha Hercules to death?

Attached: CapitalCloseAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.26M)

Isn't that due to translators?

Every bastard that's picked up a Mosin Nagant knows of him.
It comes with the gun, like the bayonet, ammo pouch, cleaning kit, and sudden appreciation for the smell of Cosmoline.

Maybe partly, like the netspeak she uses, but she's a bit quirky even in the original, e.g. when she said "It's party time" in English before either Lu Bu or Adam's fight.

It's fucking great. Simple but gripping plot, engaging characters, beautiful art, and always hype as fuck.
The only thing you could call a downside is that it's extremely drawn out, we're starting the fourth fight in 5 volumes.

She does use a lot of slang associated with teenagers and in the more recent chapter, gacha slang. I can't say about earlier chapters but it seems like she just has that kind of mannerisms when she slips into her crazy face

i still don't understand how loki, the guy that hates every other god, would actually side with them

I honestly wouldn't mind it getting moved to a weekly magazine, even if that means shorter chapters. Not sure if that's possible though.

finally a herk with the right weapon

he will probably do like Fate jack and disappear in the mist

If that's the case she's probably a 2ch browser that hides her power level

Attached: x15.png (1442x2048, 1.23M)

I would suggest a famous mathematician or philosopher among these

Magazine cover

Attached: ECpI3ysVAAMuSxd.jpg:orig.jpg (2114x3035, 1.3M)

Guys sorry for being a newfag but where do you read this

You can find it on several manga readers and on the scanlation group's website, valhalla scans.

the lionclub is pretty sweet

what the fuck is nostradamus gonna do, have gout aggressively?

Thanks user

>spoonfeeding

Attached: 1564576077715.png (663x424, 251K)

Herc is jobbing hard then. Jack is going to do some dickass manuevers that will make humanity cringe he was the one who won

>Jack being such a cunt actually makes him reverse his decision on humanity

If Heracles gets tired it looks like he could just demolish all that shit

>divine protector of mankind
Well he's doing a lousy job, but at least he didn't vote against us. He's dying so much.

>It seems that Herc won
>he looks at the other gods and asks them for mercy for the humans
>gods can't say no to their idol right after his stellar and gentlemanly fight
>it even seems like they might agree
>turns out that Jack wasn't dead and stabs him in the back, repeatedly
>Everybody is mad, gods, humans and valkyries

To make it even more shittier, Jack could win after getting his weapon destroyed, so not even his valkyrie survives.

Hopefully Geir will at least figure out Loki's jewry by then. Otherwise thisis gonna be one depressing-ass arc.

Attached: 47DC5BD7-16FB-4B58-BA79-82631C22EB9F.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I'm not really sure because I could hardly get the text, but it is implied that Loki disguised as Bru was the one that put Jack on the list? It seemed from chapter 4 that the list was already made back then, maybe the author regretted revealing it so quickly and it got retconned? Also, we're not seeing the real Bru then?

>Herc tells Jack about his plan
>Asks him to surrender so no one else has to die
>Jack agrees and gets close to him amid cheers from gods and humans
>Jack fucking kills him

hang on, wasn't the vote to kill all the humans unanimous?
does herc not get a vote despite ostensibly being a god?

Zeus forgot to tell him

I predict that Jack's entire thing is going to be making do-gooders abandon their principles to catch him. He's going to spend the whole fight trying to make Herc throw away his sense of justice. If so, Herc holding true would leave Jack seething.

if some user translate this like the last time i can do the typesetting and publish the chapter on mangadex

The author might have changed some things from the first chapter, I was in doubt because, apparently, for total extermination they needed an unanimous vote, but maybe the author decided to have some gods that aren't dicks?

Attached: unanimous vote.jpg (920x960, 396K)

Herc was in the bathroom

>phew that was a long ass shit, I hope I didn't miss anything important
>your uncle is dead and you have to fight some British faggot

wait couldn't the Valkyries object right then?

Brun did, and everyone got mad because she isn't a full god.

I think Brunhilde had a plan and they were all following her lead, except for Gier, the junior member.

then maybe Herc couldn't vote either because demi god?

when can we expect the translated scans to drop?

herc became a god after he died
he was only a demigod in life

Two weeks?

The thing is, if he can fight as a representative of the gods, it doesn't make sense that he doesn't get a vote. I wouldn't think too hard about it, it's probably just the author changing his mind.

Anyway, her objection was just to propose the tournament thing, the gods could have ignored it without consequences, that's why she had to blatantly taunt them to get them to agree to the tournament.

they're that slow? jeez

>the gods could have ignored it without consequences
Not sure if that's true, it was in their rule book, and we don't know if there's any punishment for breaking them.

F

Attached: father.png (1441x2048, 1.43M)

I miss him everyday, bros...

Attached: adan__shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_manga_by_elainekatsuki_dd2ox2p-fullview.jpg (1280x643, 146K)

>the great part about duels isn't that I won for once, it's showing everyone in the arena that did"

>Local trickster not so smug after getting molested

he was too good for us

Attached: 1564111398209.jpg (639x595, 76K)

Last time loki pretended to be a female he got raped by a horse and gave birth to Sleipnir

Seriously? A fucking Yea Forums reference? Trash manga

they were the ultimate authorities, Zeus as the chairman could have unilaterally chosen to enforce them even against the will of the other gods, but they seemed to be perfectly capable to ignore it

But the english are all evil?

So, do we all agree that Loki is shaping up to be the big bad, or the one that that hijacks the tournament?

Loki and Hermes are probably working together. And yes they are the ones pulling the strings

Don't be so butthurt pietr

I'm thinking Hades might be involved, he's nowhere to be seen and is the god of death. All we saw of him was a shadowy hand in the panel introducing the three siblings.

I really hope not, Hades being "evil" has been done to death.

so where is Yahweh?

I'm glad there's no Shaka vs Thor. Imagine the butthurt and memetic spam if shaka won. The BLACKED spamming would make the jap spirit butthurt look tame.

Best we know is that Adam was created in the image of the gods yet Zeus wasn't exactly involved.

Attached: RoR_God.jpg (1198x731, 339K)

then he's oddly minor, though that applies to Shiva and probably Buddha later.

>Hercules and Jack both kill eachother, Jack to score a win for the gods and Hercules to score a win for humanity
This would be a nice way to achieve the tournaments first draw. Other than that I really like the other theories where Jack is universally despised by both sides

Sorry, not eachother but themselves. Both would kill themselves

Jack works more on a "is he a real person or a monster" since he was never caught- so you can kind of mix his mythos with a completely separate mythical monster "Spring Heeled Jack"- lot of visual/thematic fun you can have with that.

He could've done John Wayne Gacy I guess. Clown motif?

no translation yet?
can some good user translate this chapter?

I have a feeling he'll get more involved later on, at least whenever Rasputin, Nostradmus, or Beelzebub shows up. Then again, I could see him being kind of hard to work with considering how the Bible depicts him actively fighting every other god in existence. If not him, then almost definitely the Archangels or something from Revelation. Nips love wanking and/or shitting on Christianity, and I doubt the authors would want to pass up a big opportunity here.

>in front of that impossible reality
>the gods just...
>responded with silence
>wh... who could have expected that ending...
>in...
>in the third round, humanity
>has defeated the gods for the win
>unbelievable...
>Lord Poseidon... for something like that to happen
>we... we did it...
>we did iiiiit!!
>Kojiro!! Kojiro!!
>phew... it's really noisy
>it's my first win...
>can you not do it for too long?
>that look in the gods' eyes...
>this is... the power of humanity
>no way... did a god really lose to a *human*?
>seriously??
>this... is no longer a joke
>seems like I have to walk back home... but it's still better than rowing a boat
>as expected... I'm really tired
>Kojiro... hang on
>Are you all right?
>haha... sorry for everything, miss
>big sister Hrist!!
>blah blah you're too loud, kid
>take a look, Geir
>I'm sure you get it
>yes!
>great... sister Hrist is back to her usual self
>this is really great
>but, humans beat the gods...
>...no
>there's still...
>six more to go...
>big sis...
>really wants to win against the gods
>castle of the gods
>Zeus' room
>phew
>did you get your head together?
>stop playing dumb
>old man
>brother Poseidon was killed...
>isn't that enough?
>hm
>well, that man was stronger than Poseidon
>however...
>that's not all
>and... if you were watching, you would understand, what this fight is like.

I'll get to the rest later, gtg for now

Fuck weebs, Adam should have won.
Also why is Hercules not a human?

>Adam should have won.
Brainlet
>Also why is Hercules not a human?
Double brainlet

And you have to sacrifice a cute Valk on top of it.

jack was just doing his civic duty clearing up thots

appreciated

When will the Shephard and the Second coming of adam appear?

I don't care if it pisses people off. I want him to kill his opponent with kindness and non-malice.

Attached: 467599112_orig.jpg (468x591, 22K)

>Hercules objects the destruction of humanity, but as a warrior of Gods' side, he wants to be victorious.
Or, you know, he could just not participate like Aphrodite and others? Instead some actual god would be there instead of half-god?
And why is arena obviously biased to human's fighter?

literally on the same post

See

Let's see if "who takes damage first wins" formula is true for the 4th time.

Thank you so much, user!

Nice. Here's the street fighter 2 cover art requested last thread.

Attached: adam v zeus (Custom).jpg (1494x1980, 455K)

Guys how is Rasputin gonna fight the gods?

Attached: _93185631_rasputinpdomjan14[1].jpg (624x351, 34K)

God I hope the inevitable anime looks this good. Knowing how other seinen action series have gone, it has a 50/50 chance of either being high-quality kino or CG dogshit. Considering how infrequent the fights are, I have a good feeling it'll be the former.
Any other fanart to dump?

Zombieman style

I wish. We need a lot more fan art

Attached: Brunhilde173.jpg (2048x2048, 668K)

>Also why is Hercules not a human?
He ascended. This is like really clear even if all you have to go on is that 90s movie, lad.

>Fuck weebs, Adam should have won.
I would have preferred this, but he actually worked better as the loser. What I didn't want was for the nip to win. Even if the author wasn't intentionally pulling out nationalism, it will definitely feel that way.

I want a doujin with these two so bad

he's going to seduce them
and also with his dance moves

By loving the Russian Queen.

I wanted adam to win, but at the same time, his sacrifice was so heartfelt

>ywn pound Loki's twink ass with the strength of Hercules

Didn't Loki start the ragnarok?

Attached: 149108970942.jpg (431x578, 49K)

Hilde can't be Loki. We've seen both of them in the same place.

So how long til we get the Thor vs Herc discussions?

>duck lip chips
Why is Loki so based? I want to service his cock so fucking badly. This manga could just be about Loki for the next 2 years and I wouldn't mind a bit.

Attached: sip.jpg (750x746, 76K)

>no females on both sides
Valkyries don't count, they are objects anyway.

loki's a trickster god

women can't be the best at anything

Winning the second fight and against Zeus on top of that, one of the few gods that had some characterization by that point, and that even Bru referred to as final boss tier, would have cheapened the threat a lot. But Adam went down showing that humans can definitely beat gods, since from his fight it was very clear that he could have beaten a lesser god.

We're gonna get Netflix'd, user.

god no
please, anything but that

Attached: 1541997836878.jpg (520x600, 97K)

>don't even know who this guy is
>llook him
>oh he's a finn fuggg
>also the deadliest sniper in history
>has 500+ confirmed kills and 200+ confirmed kills with sub-machine gun
>confirmed kills are lowered since he nobody literally sees him coming
>survives an explosive bullet that took half of his face
how the fuck did the Finn's hide a fucker like him.

Good, this isn't some Fate shit

I know that you're right
but damn it
poor eve

he was totally uninterested in fame or glory. he regarded the people who came to him after the war to talk about what he did as somewhat strange. it was his duty, and something he just happened to be good at.

>hurr everything has to be in absolutes
At least Athena would have been better than boring le spear spam man with no water powers he supposed to have. And humans have witches and shit.

Poseidon was probably too arrogant to use this water powers if he had any

I really hoped that Rasputin would be the shit guy that not even humans could cheer for. Jack is just a serial killer with a pathethically low body count, Rasputin's real backstory and myth are more interesting, and he's a symbol of ruin for Russia and Europe

I unironically would love to see a RoR game after all this is said and done. And not some stupid mobage shit like Kengan Asura got.

Poseidon was so uninteresting so his jobbing wouldn't seem that hard to buy

No, but
>With the onset of Ragnarök, Loki is foretold to slip free from his bonds and to fight against the gods among the forces of the jötnar, at which time he will encounter the god Heimdallr and the two will slay each other.
He's probably working with the Jotunn we saw in chapter 2.5.

Poseidon was god of the sea, but I don't think he was ever shown in myths as a water bender. He was also god of earthquakes and horses apparently, so it's not like he needed water.

It would work. ArcySys game. Roster of 23. Slick 3D Models. The animations would be fucking awesome. Gods have a rage mode and Humans have a rage drive/ rage art with valkyrie support. Combat not as fast as GG, bit more like Sam Sho but faster.

well, he could cause salt water to spring from the ground

26*.
13 gods 13 humans.

Heres a Poseidon that was also requested.

Attached: Posiedon (Large).jpg (762x1080, 302K)

nice
I kind of want to see eve at adam's funeral but with her leaves painted black

He also created the Dolphin to woo his wife. He's got lots of powers, but this manga doesn't really explore much of that stuff for any of them

32*
with additional 6 original characters, 3 from each side. all Japanese heroes.

Pls user keep going

Unabomber should be the serial killer representative

>Genius level intelect
>Explosive Powers
> Wasnt an edgylord, crimes motivated by want to improve society

Jack the ripper os Just lazy

We need killdozer

how cute, these western fags are so entitled

>the first incel

Sadly, his place would be beside the gods and legends

YOOOOOOO

>let's admit it, first...
>humans... are strong
>it seems like that little war maiden seriously wants to kill the gods
>if that's the case
>we're going to have to fight for real
>alright, I've decided...
>I'm going next
>we can't let humanity go any further than this
>then, if that's the case
>what is it now!?
>sorry, it's just that...
>Greece has a debt, are you not going to let us pay it back?
>I see...
>heh
>you guys can't wait, huh?
>amphitheater corridor
>the gods won't allow a second defeat due to their pride
>for the gods, the next fight is an absolute must-win
>I'm sure it's going to be quite the fight
>who the is it going to be this time
>it's me
>...this pressure
>big brother Hercules
>haha
>you've gotten bigger, Geir
>long time no see...
>brother Hercules
>long time no see, Hild
>tomboyish as ever, aren't ya?
>you look the same as always, brother Herucles
>have you become stronger?
>by the way
>what was that thing you wanted to say eariler
>ah... in the next bout
>it'll be me
>I'm in no position to be saying this, but...
>please...
>I wish you luck
>haha... and to humanity
>I saaw you
>Hercules-chan is good friends with the valkyries
>ah, I see
>it's not like Greece and Scandinavia are much different
>there's the same...
>demigods
>isn't it hard?
>humans are a worthy foe
>even though I'm a representative of the gods... I'm still a warrior, and I'm not ashamed of that.
>huh...
>whatever
>Loki...
>let me tell you this
>I'm against
>ending ending mankind
>but...
>since the final battle between the humans and the gods has started, I can't lose
>as one of the representatives of the gods
>I'll win this one without a taking a scratch
>...and
>and after
>I'll ask for the salvation of mankind
>you're still the same as ever
>which side are you on?
>I'm always

>Greece has a debt, are you not going to let us pay it back?
Are you serious?

>Humanity's greatest incel against the god with one hundred lovers

Well, make that debt be doubled.

>anons hate humanity's fighter
Papa didnt die for you fucks to be like this
Also
>STR VS DEX

Was Thor not likable?

Attached: 0005-020.jpg (1126x1600, 382K)

What is Shiva saying in full?

With Hercules, its a moot point. This guy hates god and he is a half human too. He is as every bit on our side as the Valkyries

Who said he hates gods?

>combat focused manga
>all those greek gods
>no Athena
I don't really understand.

It was in the version I read. I remember thinking it was weird because I thought Heracles was a human.

Attached: 0004-027.jpg (2133x1535, 599K)

Adam for the humans is what Herc gonna be for the gods.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHAD GOD

>Miyamoto Musashi
>Greatest japanese swordsman
Did you even read the manga?

Attached: 0019.2-005.jpg (2133x1531, 1.12M)

I don't want to see aniki die

Attached: 1560793235420.png (900x600, 770K)

>my wife brunhild is already dead and it's just loki
Im gonna go full nordic justice on that jotunn ass.

Truly a battle of legends

It's litteraly Yea Forums virgin against the platonic ideal of a chad

>ArcySys game
I feel like this is a meme at this point but I feel like they could do the game, but it really calls for a different style than just a 2.5d fighter with exquisite graphics. Honestly this feels like it would need to be a CC2 fighter but without CC2 doing the fucking gameplay. But arena style where players have more mobility, but aren't as restricted in side stepping as with Tekken/SC.

>Nietzsche
having him litteraly killing a god could be funny
>red baron
could have him fight the thunderbird or something, a sky battle would be a nice change of pace

Where the fuck is Sigurd in all this!?

He didn't got enough development for either liking or disliking him. He's the typical fight lover that found a worthy opponent, that's nice, but Herc is oozing heroism and he's even liked by the valkyries.

Secret final fighter
I want Jack to lose even more now

Thread won't be alive until TLanon finishes. Someone dump in next thread.

>always
>an ally to the righteous
>the righteous... eh?
>the Akashic records room
>so... brother Hercules is our opponent for the forth round
>which one should I support... I have no idea...
>hehe... this is really...
>in the first, who can even go up against big brother Heracles?
>no...
>my brother's opponent was decided from the start
>...eh?
>the most hated of all humans
>a piece of a shit among pieces of shit, that guy is a real son of a bitch
>the final battle between the gods and humans
>round 4
>gods have won 2, the humans have 1 win
>and now, please welcome
>the strategic point of this stage
>amazing, it's so big
>this is the biggest arena yet
>this time we have to watch the fight through monitors
>the entire city is a stage
>how do you fight in a place like that?
>the one that has been reproduced here is 19th century london
>humanity's representative wanted to fight in this place,
>and the gods' representative was kind enough to accept

TLs and pages could be dumped and sorted accordingly.

First off, he's a fuckin wizard, ain't got to explain shit.
Secondly, he'll just club them to death with his horsecock.

Looks dope user ty for following thru