Attached: Leaks7.jpg (1080x1551, 346K)

Attached: Leaks8.jpg (1080x1551, 237K)

Jesus christ

Attached: Leaks9.jpg (1080x1551, 314K)

La Creatura.

Attached: Leaks10.jpg (690x991, 183K)

Attached: Leaks11.jpg (690x991, 212K)

Heh.

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (689x499, 385K)

Prayer a-Borted

I feel bad for laughing
Don't post images in the middle of a dump though

Attached: Leaks12.jpg (690x991, 205K)

Bortz with a whip is badass

Attached: Leaks13.jpg (690x991, 168K)

>instrumentality is cancelled
Well that was anticlimactic.

Attached: Leaks14.jpg (690x991, 162K)

Attached: Leaks15.jpg (690x991, 222K)

Attached: Leaks16.jpg (690x991, 234K)

>Sea arc also canceled
Ain't nobody got what they wanted

Too much suffering. Phos deserves happiness.

Attached: Leaks17.jpg (690x991, 182K)

Well ain't that a massive throwback eh.

I was really hoping something big would happen finally and really propel things forward, feels like the story has been spinning its wheels for awhile now.

Oh shit, is she combining with the ice floes?

Attached: Leaks18.jpg (690x991, 152K)

>instrumentality is cancelled
Aaaaaaa just kill them all already

>throwback to the first chapter
Uhhh is this the end??

Why is rutile such a bitch?

Attached: Leaks19.jpg (690x991, 224K)

I want Rutile to rape me

Attached: Leaks20.jpg (690x991, 202K)

That user from before was right. Cream princess was less scared of literally everyone dying or worried for phos/sensei and more just concerned they wouldn't be going to nothingness with the rest of the lunarians

> "Quiet city~ My own city~"

Why's Goshe so cute?

>gem has wet hair down
...excuse me?

Attached: Leaks21.jpg (690x991, 216K)

Cinnabar was a friend at one point, yeah.

Based Pads saving the day. Phos's only friend besides Sensei.

OH SHIT!

Oh shit

Attached: Leaks22.jpg (690x991, 142K)

AAAAAAA

Seriously how is nii-sama so fucking cool?

Attached: Leaks23.jpg (690x991, 200K)

JESUS FUCK PAD

And that's the end of the chapter.

Some of the gems have relatively normal humanlike hair which is just done up, not all of them have petal-hair like Phos and Morga or something else fixed in shape like that.

Attached: Leaks24.jpg (690x991, 122K)

Oh hell, this is going to lead to Phos taking Pad's torso, isn't it? Phos confirmed for going full Ship of Theseus mode.

>A souvenir
>Use it as a reference
GIGACHAD move.

Congratulations Rutile, you get to fix them up like you wanted. But that's a nasty slap in the face if I ever saw one.

enough with the fucking moon already, either let Phos go to the sea or just have Sensei nuke everything and end it

I feel like this is the 50th time phos has gone down to earth, been torn up, and brought back to the moon.

I love nii-sama!

I give up pearl lady just give us the hapy ending please

If we're really lucky the next chapter will start with Phos hijacking the ship, causing it to fall apart and Pads, Phos and Goshe to fall into the ocean beggining the sea arc.
If we aren't so lucky then enjoy another half-dozen meandering moon chapters.

When do we get to see Euclase's (and Jade can come too I guess) master plan?

true a CHAD

Crawlyphos was foreshadowing, the tiredness has given way to pain, the gems no longer sleep, phos is hunted, even the love of sensei is gone

Honestly at this point, I don't even really want a happy end for any of the characters. They're all shit, except Sensei.

no

Attached: 1548738233947.png (400x400, 173K)

I want Ichikawa to tease me with promises of happiness!

>ywn have scantily-clad Ichikawa forcing you on bed and teasing you with a happy ending for Houseki

I am genuinely attracted to Ichikawa. There's something about her mysteriousness that makes me really want to date her and get intimate so I can learn all her freaky fetishes

This is feeling a bit draggy now. Kinda tired of this arc now.

Agreed. I like the whole almost-prayed thing and monster phos but I feel like we've been here already so many times

I hope you're tall, jacked, and bald

welcome to the club

I'm probably tall by Asian standards right? I can get jacked and bald if it means Ichikawa suffer cuddles

Maybe this is a way of making us sympathize with the moonie's apathy and exhaustion? That's probably reading too much into it

Sure you can

>Sensei just stops the praying without any big reason to besides the gems waking up
Ehhhh I dunno. Feels like Phos achievement should have had more impact on the story.

Yeah seems kind of odd. Like does phos literally have to hold his hand the whole time? I hope Sensei is impacted from this somehow.

this feels anticlimactic as shit, and I never thought I would legitimately despite Rutile of all gems

*despise

Probably. All this suffering and waiting is really suffocating. And I'm tired of it. Is Ichikawa trying to put us in Phos’s shoes? Is that it?

Reading this manga is really depressing. We're getting cockblocked in every chapter. Just when I thought that there would be hope. That maybe even a partial prayer would happen, where half the moonies disappear or something, we get this. A slap in the face with a gigantic turd. I mean, think about it. A partial prayer succeeds and half or more of the moonies disappear. Some gems maybe even become unresponsive? Think of the DRAMA! Instead we get more Phos bullying... yippie.... as if Phos hasn't suffered enough already. I don't even feel any empathy anymore. Mangaka's simply too twisted. It is to be expected. It's a joke now. I wonder if Phos will be fully rainbow colored after another few thousand year time skips.

I think a lot of Phos' arc comes from the fact that their accomplishments are overshadowed by others
> moonies working with gems on book as beginning when Aechmea got hitched rather than when Phos struck a deal
>becoming strong only happens when allies sacrifice themselves for Phos
>Cinnamon stick joins the gems indirectly because of Phos
>prayer attempts make huge ground, but no one ever actually tries to reward phos for anything or really acknowledge their efforts

*all the earthgems

I miss when Rutile's character didn't revolve entirely around their issues with Paddy

The medic role and their other interactions did good to balance with their Paddy revival subplot. But I agree with you somewhat.

let's be real here, aside of Pads none of the moon gems cares about Phos either, they never did, Phos is a pariah in every sense of the word and everyone that really cared for him is dusted or brainwashed over moonie cock, even Cinnabar doesn't give a shit anymore (not that she ever cared much to begin with)
Phos is looking for the salvation of a bunch of ungrateful fucks who don't even want to be saved to begin with

Phos should just say fuck the gems and live with the Admirabilis.

So, what was that Tara-user theory? Does it fit?

Looks a bit like sunspot, no?

That's Bodhisattva.

so Pads was inside of a fucking jelly because Aechmea didn't want him to help Phos?

I wish the pacing of the recent chapters felt more smoother and less jarring
are we only relying on twists now?

My dick, etc.

Wasn’t he getting diminishing returns on every revival? They probably put him in jelly and just revived him when it was important.

How can certain other red gems compare?

>going with the one race that's willing to rip themselves apart just to help their own race
The praise, admiration, and general appreciation would be welcome after all this moral grey, but I fear it's gonna shift in the way other direction just to drive home that none of the races can live like they have been anymore.

I'm pretty sure most of the moonies disappeared though.

Attached: 345319.png (1002x1166, 251K)

Wow, reminds me of To you, the Immortal's recent chapters then.

Hey friends, I'm back this month

Attached: sleepy bitch disease.png (2048x1536, 3.56M)

Is that her clipboard? ouch.

Methinks Cairn would rather not be prayed away and will want to get rid of Phos to make sure it doesn't happen.

That manga at least has supporting characters who aren't completely worthless people.

Attached: 11.jpg (1136x1618, 425K)

It's time.

Attached: 1542928094175.png (652x756, 308K)

How can one lolimom be so based?

How the fuck can Padparadscha be so fucking based?

what did he say?

See

Ichikawa just wont stop, will she?

Attached: 1552926092339.jpg (614x345, 32K)

>everyone's going to hate Rutile again

Attached: (´・ω・).jpg (512x323, 14K)

I loved Rutile's naked back when she woke up from hibernation but recently I despise this feral uncompromising possessive bitch. Paddy is better with Phos.

Well, Satan, I wouldn't even mind the feral uncompromising possessive bitch thing that much if it got solved properly, but by the looks of it, this chapter was probably the end and didn't solve anything. We readers are missing a backstory we're most likely never going to get and some characters don't know things we already know.

Rutile's slippers are so nice.

just let me marry Pads already, holy shit
ahhhh

This but with Phos

Hai guise wuts goin on

Attached: 1456697672585.jpg (570x554, 41K)

Pain

>A
>Si
>Le
>Nt
>Tooown~

>It
>Is
>My
>Tooown~

>Was that always there?

>A~niki!

>So you were here!
>The Lunarians are going back to nothingness, or so I heard

>Did Phos succeed?

>He might have

>I see...

>Hey

>Tell me everything you've been hiding from me

>We might not have enough time for just everything / but what would you like to hear?
>Whaaaaat?! / I want to hear what you meant when you said "from before you even came to the moon"!
>Ah, that

>Phos?!

>It's...Phos, right?

>Lunch

>What would you like?
>...Borgar Hamburg

>It's Aechmea

>Adamant's deactivation has been confirmed

>Looks like Phos didn't make it

>Goshe
>Could you lift me up? / I can't do it on my own

>Woah! It's been heaps since I've touched another gem!
>Wicked!
I have no idea if I'm conveying this well, but Goshe is speaking in a very 'young' way

>There's something else I need to ask you

>There he is!

>To the East!

>Pant
>Pant
>Pant

>How's the other side?
>Not yet

>Clink
>Clink

>You poor, poor thing
>Bump

>I'll grind you into dust and throw you into the sea this time

>I'll keep it a secret from the others. Easier that way
>Right?

>Rutile

>CRACK
>Here

>A souvenir for you
>It'll be a good reference

END

Attached: 129667803.jpg (654x583, 58K)

How can one gem be so fucking cool? Holy shit

Attached: 1542232500000.jpg (422x422, 19K)

Attached: 1544505311881.png (716x712, 584K)

>even more suffering
Th-thanks Ichikawa

Attached: 1563711311609.jpg (226x341, 16K)

Ok, Paddy can you stop being this fricking cool for a second? Anyway that user was right about Karen, I was foolishly hoping for a character grow or something but it seems like our dear Karen is irredeemable, even after that Pedo told them that they have been lying about so many things they seem still unfazed. I don't know what Icikawa wants to to with this character but at the moment, at least for the majority of the readers, their development feels extremely gross and frustrating.

>>I'll grind you into dust and throw you into the sea this time
I think this is the breaking point of this series for me where my empathy for earth gems has gone even lower than that of lunarians.

god damn it, I just want to marry Paddy and have him princess carry me around, he's so unbelievably cool.

Fucking rekt

This seems random, but I like it. This sequence is also the first time I feel like nuGoshe is his own character and doesn't make think "man I wish oldGoshe never died"

To be fair Rutile has lost her fucking mind a long time ago, earth gem or not

That's what I was thinking. I never liked him that much before but with this chapter he's growing on me.

Attached: 1566147205114.jpg (490x467, 75K)

nuGoshe is fuckin radical

BORTZ YOU FUCKING NIGGER IT'S ALWAYS YOU ISN'T IT

>Whaaaaat?! / I want to hear what you meant when you said "from before you even came to the moon"!
Karen confirmed for 100% female as no agendered being could perpetually hold on a grudge for literal centuries only to bring it up at the worst possible moment

Nepti putting his Nam experiences to good use I see

>THE HEART

Na... NANI

Yeah, I especially love how Karen is worried about this shit end doesn't care about the fact that more than twenty minutes wouldn't be enough to explain every lie their husband has been saying to them.

I feel I might have a break from manga for a some time. It seems like Ichikawa just repeats night raid over and over again without much development. Karen continues being an irritating slut and all cool characters but Pad still dead.
It may be completely different if read as one peace but with such short chapters it feels like a torture.

>tfw will never marry Phos
>tfw will never live a happy life with her
>tfw will never have Pads as my cool nii-sama in law and Goshe as my cute otouto in law

How long til someone has translated them?

Attached: 51ZRD009vkL._SX356_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (358x499, 38K)

About negative 1 hour and two minutes

To be frank the little comment she made was clearly meant as a semi-comedic moment to break the awkwardness in a prevailingly tense chapter. Karen showed signs of her unextinguished angst just last chapter, and used the little time she thought she had to literally confront Aechmea about his most glaring bullshit from their wedding night, thus putting into question the very nature of their relationship.
I'm not particularly fond of Karen, but I don't see how she's being irredeemable or dumbed down. As soon as she processed that *her biggest fucking concern in life* was solved, she started to question Aechmea.

Attached: Aechmea lifting Karen.jpg (607x733, 74K)

THE GREAT RUIN HAS AWAKENED

Attached: 1553138674527.jpg (600x635, 198K)

No pics of the art booklet yet? (aside from the samples we've seen so far)

SEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAARC

I see lots of nips posting their copies but nothing from inside the book itself

I'd like to point out that Rutile being in her pyjamas while everyone involved in the case changed into their winter uniform is likely meant to be read as she knew better than anyone that Phos would eventually head to Shinsha's cave to check if she participated in the pieces' distribution too and immediately headed there in anticipation. Ouch.

I can understand your sentiment, but his is nothing like the night raid and "all 3 races would get insta-nirvana'd if Adamant prayed" is the single biggest plot development the series ever had

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c021 (v04) - p016 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2146x3056, 1.16M)

Fucking Moonies deserve to life forever for ruining Cairn

How does this qualify as a human?

wait phos is going to moon again??
FUCK THIS
i thought we where done with that.
rutile should have thrown phos into the sea before rutile arrived. or at least something should have happened.
phos going back to the moon to get repaired is such a setback in the story.
i expected her to be like this for a while.

totally radical 'lations dropping in

Attached: 8101.jpg (690x991, 180K)

I like this new NuGoshe

Attached: 8102.jpg (690x991, 228K)

THANK YOU

Attached: 8103.jpg (690x991, 249K)

Remember when we thought pic related was as monstruous as Phos could get?

I think that Aechmea's explanation and the whole imagery about the praying point to Sensei and Phos becoming some sort of conjoined being in the prayer, where Sensei has to be willing to stay activated and go through with it but Phos was needed as the catalyst to keep forcing him to do so. Bortz attacking led to interrupting the circuitry in a sense.

But the whole point is that the prayer comes with an all or nothing, setting the various races' interests directly at odds with one another and highlighting the whole manga's underlying question -whether human life coming with unexcapeable suffering is worth living or it's better to check out. I'm not saying you have to like it if you think it's frustrating or dumb, it's just that it is what it is.

Attached: la creatura....jpg (339x591, 97K)

Attached: 8104.jpg (690x991, 287K)

I'm not sure violating a DNR is a bro move...

Attached: 8105.jpg (690x991, 283K)

I making a comission for a indie game dev that lives in japan (some comic pages for a anthology based on her game that she will sell in december at a doujin event), she already ordered a copy of volume 10 for (the special edition) for me as an payment.
I do actualy have a scanner in my house, when the copy arrive ,around mid setember (because muh shitty country), i can scan the booklet.
But i'm not 100% sure the scans will be perfect.

Attached: IMG_20190420_234214.jpg (400x400, 11K)

and thanks for the translation by the way

Attached: 8106.jpg (690x991, 191K)

I'm planning to take photos in about half a week when my copy arrives, but getting actual scans at some point would be appreciated as well.

> all 3 races would get insta-nirvana'd if Adamant prayed" is the single biggest plot development the series ever had
Not really, we always knew praying would have side effects, although many believed it will reunite three species, not just kill them. In terms of event, we have Phos crushed-saved repeatedly, without any major progress so far.

Padparadscha (Terminado)

Attached: 8107.jpg (690x991, 277K)

Chadest move ever conceived.

>Hai guise wuts goin on
>Pain

Attached: Kwisatz Haderach.jpg (232x306, 27K)

I guess it makes sense at some point that Rutile would be this obsessed with Pad when they're that awesome.

You might be right but what really worries me is how Karen seems still ok with being deceived and lied to, I think that in the following chapters we'll still see them swooning over Awchmea without having a single doubt about him.

Meh, I'm getting bored of all this muh Phos suffering while everyone else is shown as his bully. There is a reason for Rutile going mad for the past 200+ years even though it's gotten to an unbearable point, but what about the others? We've only seen the moon gems, who obviously don't care about their earth companions anymore, but I wish we could've gotten some insight into the earth gems as well. What about Ame? He lost his literal other half, how did he cope with it? Is Bortz just made up of anger and Shinsha bullying now? We spent way too much time on the Moon focusing only on Cairn's boring romance and Phos isn't even that entertaining anymore in my opinion.

wow I can't believe Ichikawa is pulling an Endless Eight

>this is only the second of eight or 108 cycles of phos going to earth, getting smashed and returning to the moon

>things repeat
>story is reincarnated
>can't break the cycle
Is this the influence of Buddhism?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PHOS

That doesn't look like Barbata's gem reconstruction building. I wonder if Barbapapa has been the test subject for some project, given that seemingly no downsides were exhibited after reawakening. I swear if Ichikawa doesn't provide an explanation and just needed to shelve him for plot reasons I'm going to call her the laziest hack

I didn't say that these chapters have been good or full of plot developments, I said that the reveal of the specific side effect's momentum and the cofnrimation that characters in-universe knew what the side effect was all along as more are being made aware of it is the biggest development we've had plot-wise in terms of the entire story as an architecture. (maybe after the one in chapter 9 I give you)

Attached: r18.png (1426x2048, 300K)

At this point the only characters I care about are my baby Phossu and Paddy (Goshe too, maybe), for what I'm concerned all the other gems can rot in hell. That said I agree with you, I think that a confrontation between moon and earth gems would really help to understand both sides. That said I feel like Phos is not entertaining anymore because he looks just like a bullied puppy that can't or doesn't want to defend themselves, the whole situation is frustrating to say the least.

PHOS!!!

Attached: 1562172466866.png (640x515, 494K)

Rutile's hair acts as IRL rutile would be naturally straight and thin if she didn't comb it, see pic related

>but what about the others?
Phos betrayed everyone, allied with the moonies and wanted to attack Sensei. They're going to treat him as if he were a Lunarian, because even if some of them have doubts they all agreed to defend Sensei from whatever appears like an attack from Phos' part (since they don't really know what the prayer is). It's not rocket science, dude.

Attached: Rutile faces official art.jpg (700x507, 175K)

Thanks for TL.

Attached: 01.png (690x991, 219K)

Attached: 02.png (690x991, 296K)

Not their reaction to Phos, but to the loss of their partners.

Attached: 03.png (690x991, 322K)

>scanlating the low quality leaks
Seems kind of like wasted effort when the chapter will be out in a few hours

Wait, that's a new chapter isn't it?

Phos lost some good chunks of gold here.

Attached: 04.png (690x991, 320K)

Attached: 05.png (690x991, 348K)

Attached: 06.png (690x991, 289K)

Attached: 07.png (1080x1551, 507K)

Attached: 08.png (1080x1551, 329K)

Attached: 09.png (1080x1551, 451K)

Attached: 10.png (690x991, 284K)

Can the user who posted this please also post scans of the volume 7 and volume 9 cover, and these? They're the main things we're missing from the book, I would really appreciate it. I'll update the imgur too.

Attached: 1559824542244.png (2431x1393, 3.93M)

Attached: 11.png (690x991, 362K)

I don't follow. Are you really saying we should get a chapter focusing on Ame33, Nepti and nuMorga, all of which are pretty much non-characters? Because those three are the only ones who had their partners taken to the moon

That's called typesetting.

Attached: 12.png (690x991, 392K)

Attached: 13.png (690x991, 282K)

Attached: 14.png (690x991, 273K)

Attached: 15.png (690x991, 394K)

Attached: 16.png (690x991, 386K)

niggers ruined everything again

I guess this may be the start of an apathetic Phos. The only group she probably cares about right now would be the admirabillis given their innocence in all of this, Aechmea might try to use that as leverage.

Attached: 17.png (690x991, 300K)

Attached: 18.png (690x991, 263K)

Attached: 19.png (690x991, 385K)

Attached: 20.png (690x991, 382K)

Attached: 21.png (690x991, 420K)

Attached: 22.png (690x991, 236K)

Attached: 23.png (690x991, 369K)

Attached: 24.png (690x991, 187K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1545254591463.png (817x620, 417K)

Absolute madman

>Jade immediately puts herself in front of Adamant as her role's pretty much "last defense line" because of unreal toughness and unwillingness to actually fight
It's cute to see this kind of consistency.

>Benito emerging out of the water
>Hemi and Melon arriving from the left
>Zircon losing an arm
Who are the other two? One looks like Shinsha, in consideration of the seemingly lack of gloves.

Benito is on the Moon, that's Jade.

>benito
I had a brainfart, that's Nepti

Looks like I had one as well.

Why can't Padparadscha sit up on his own?
Not to mention, his fingers shouldn't break from pressing down on more padparadscha, unless for whatever reason his body is permanently fucked and has become too brittle and weak to even lift its own weight properly.

Left looks like Red Beryl. Right either Hemi or Ame 33.

He's a boomer.
>from pressing down on more padparadscha
Isn't that red diamond or something?
It does seem like he's dying and Phos is going to take over his body.

> Hemi
I meant Peri.

Ouch.

Attached: 1558478703365.png (1000x1440, 1.04M)

Perfect timing, bitch.

No, but a couple of panels. The aftermath of the gems leaving for the Moon was made out to be such a big thing and then nothing. I know they're extremely minor characters, but then Ichikawa might as well kill everyone but Phos, Cairn, Sensei and Aechmea. The charm of the manga was/is the fact that everyone had a bit of a personality and backstory.

It's synthetic Padparadscha, so unless his body has become weaker, there should be no effect of him pressing down on it.

>that chokehold

>Why can't Padparadscha sit up on his own?
No idea but probably related to her little mercury-related incident. Last time he slept even longer and was immediately more lively than that.
>Not to mention, his fingers shouldn't break from pressing down on more padparadscha
You mean in , right? Look closer, his fingers aren't *scratched*, but outright broken from the sheer force he had to exert to extract the corundum insertion that was staying in place due to mere pressure. His chest is damaged as well.

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c029 (v05) - p019 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2146x3056, 1.51M)

That's the fucking clipboard he used to save cinnabar isn't it ;_;

It's rotten and decrepit after all these centuries

I hope Goshe plans to pick up Pads as well and not just leave him there.

pretty sure wood would not have stayed looking that great for 200 years

Can we get a (You) edit of this page?

>200 years
more like 323 years give or take

>those veins popping out from the side
Kek he's mad af

That's his ears.

It's future wood

That's just hair, look closer.

What would lapis do if he was alive?

Lapis wouldn't stand for the shit Phos is being put through, the first instance of the earth gems being cunts he would leave them all to die. Lapis just wanted knowledge, helping people probably wasn't a big interest.

Give everyone an ass whooping.

>Parappa literally incapacitated himself on purpose
>all gems are still on the chase
>it's imperative that Phos gets rescued
>a single slice of a sword is enough to have the moon vessel start dissolving
It's dead, Jim.

Attached: fortune Phos.png (636x854, 505K)

wouldn't be surprised if they just start killing them off for real
after all the stupid niggers dont even realize they are merely allowed to exist
but they are not needed and are a hindrance now

Immediately NTR Euclase by stealing Jade from her, anything else is a secondary objective

Go to the Moon and probably collaborate with Barbata.

This rescue operation seems to be set up by the few people who give a shit about Phos (Pads and Semi) rather than an actual lunarian mission so there's a possibility, though I suppose Pads may have planned it to be like this and told them to leave him behind. I just want Pads to be around to support Phos if we have to suffer through another half-dozen moon chapters.

Attached: Do you want a happy ending?.jpg (928x1024, 130K)

It would be logical for the moonies to send search and destroy missions, but that'd end the story too quickly if they just nuked the site from orbit then rubbed phos and adamant together.

somebody please translate Ichikawa corner

If Rutile wasn't just insane 24/7 now he would be so fucking hot. I want Rutile to be all sophisticated and collected in public but get freaky and sadistic in bed!!

Pretty sure it’s just an advertisement for volume 10 and the special edition.

I'd say he can do more good on earth now provided he's revived and explains what's been going on
>though I suppose Pads may have planned it to be like this and told them to leave him behind
That would make the whole operation even more badass, considering he's going back on his decision to protect Rutile from herself by removing himself from the table. He's really sacrificing everything for Phos now, in a way that's even more costly than just 'dying' once and for all.

Attached: T11.png (1426x2048, 667K)

God Pads is perfect ;_;

Just let me marry this cool gem already.
god, damn it I love him

As long as I can marry that skater boy it's fine

I just want to marry Phos and make him happy.

But user, this means we can have even more loving scenes between Cairngorm and Aechmea-sama! Rejoice

Yickers
Fuck that cairnwhore, he called phos selfish but doesnt even care about gems dying

>It would be logical for the moonies to send search and destroy missions, but that'd end the story too quickly if they just nuked the site from orbit then rubbed phos and adamant together.
No it wouldn't, are you dumb?
Aechmea's plan revolves around dragging the gems in potentially eternal warfare, letting Adamant know that all of his children would eventually be crushed and killed one after the other so that a nirvana bomb erasing everything forever sounds like the preferable possibility.
If the moonies instakilled all the gems they'd lose their edge against Sensei, who could then safely afford to refuse to pray out of spite with no consequences.

Attached: Jade durr.jpg (380x472, 115K)

It seems like Phos clearly has the power to make sensei pray, so unless the prayer event is not entirely one sided it seems like nuking everyone besides phos would work.

U dumb af
The only reason moonies are still alive is because earth gems stopped phos
So the moonies just need to kill all the earth gems

Other gems don’t matter when you have a moon husbando who buys you cute clothes

Wait why the hell would Pads do that. What does he want Rutile to do with that?

Things needed for the prayer to be effectively executed to end:
>Phos vehemently asking Sensei to pray
>Sensei's willingness to go through with it
Pic related says "he's not resisting". Adamant could resist and had in fact done so for millennia beforehand. He can just decide not to pray if he wants to.

No u dumb. Then Sensei would go back to having no stake in the whole thing

Attached: b6.png (1114x1600, 1.47M)

He probably figured that Rutile will calm down if he starts working on him again. I can't check right now, but isn't that the same piece Rutile was reaching for when Pad first came back to Earth?

First came back to earth? Do you mean when they were fighting on the moon?

Rutile hasn't been to the moon. He means during the first night raid.

The night raid with Phos, Pad and Yellow.

hard to tell in this but it looks more like rutile is going for the gut

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 10.11.21 AM.jpg (1526x1562, 368K)

The one thing I don't like about Rutile and Pad's relationship is that they don't ever actually talk to each other. The "rip out my heart" scene was cool and all but the scene was still rather empty, they still haven't properly communicated their feelings and their interactions were rather one sided to begin with since rutile is the more emotional and kind of upfront of the two to begin with. They tend to work a lot behind each other's back too (ie fixing a kind of corpse for thousands of years, fighting with and staying with the moonies)

please, stop, I can't take it anymore

Attached: 1.png (474x267, 106K)

I think it's just because a lot of their relationship happened off-screen, so it's hard to understand how/why they act like this to begin with.

I guess it's possible that their relationship has deteriorated significantly as Padparadscha's condition has worsened and there's a lot of unspoken tension between them. But it is very odd how they're both apparently so loyal to each other and communication between them is so shit.

I think their relationship can be read as "old married couple" where despite lack of explicit communication there's always some kind of mutual understanding. But it's also very lazy to write it to where this subplot between them can just do whatever, whenever it wants.

It was convenient to the story for Padparadscha to decide to pledge allegiance to Phos, and now it's convenient to the story for Padparadscha to throw himself back to Rutile. I'm fine with them being dysfunctional but there's just rarely any coherent motivation/reason for it.

another dormant state just a couple chapters after phos woke up would be repetitive

That's the saddest Pads has ever looked

what has ichikawa done to us user

Rutile overheard what Parappa said to Phos in chapter 29 and knew that Pads would've wanted to go the moon, hence why she immediately went to check on his coffin when Jade said Phos had disappeared in chapter 62.
Rutile also knew that Purplepuppy coming back to Earth along with Phos meant 1. her own centuries spent on fixing him didn't mean squat if someone else could do it in weeks and 2. Pads decided to align with Phos and leave her behind
you could read the left part in this picture explaining it better

Attached: alDVNZ7.jpg (5488x1708, 3.11M)

Aw, damn, I was hoping for some pottery.

so in other words, bortz might have broken adamant in the process too

Slut here, I've lurked into the past threads and saw some cool buddhist posting, thanks to some spy anons.
I'm hella sick though so I don't have a great attention span, may my dear assistant-kun help me pointing the worthy posts. Tanomu.
Great chapter btw, sasuga aniki.

Attached: walk_in_the_thread.png (406x486, 352K)

I have no problem understanding Rutile's whole deal, but Padpa's is weird.

It was clear that he didn't have any animosity toward Rutile for being unable to fix him. So then why does he decide to align with Phos because Phos was able to do it? Especially when, as that image seems to address, Rutile WANTED to take Padparadscha to the moon too.

I just can't wrap my head around what Phos did being special. I can accept "Padpa just sees Phos as a little bro" but anything else just doesn't seem reasonable coming from a gem who by all accounts is very wise.

Also why the fuck did Padpa trust Aechmea so easily? Just because Phos did? The depth of Padpa's wisdom is really inconsistent

Damn it, man, I feel so bad for him. ;_;

Attached: 61396661_p4.png (507x750, 289K)

Way to drop the ball after promising exciting developments last chapter. Barely anything happens each chapter, you'd think a 20 page monthly manga would develop at more than a snail's pace to make up for the short infrequent chapters.

>nothing happens
Paddy basically fucking died

Yeah, Pad after waking up on the Moon is a total mystery to me. I was thinking he might after all just go with the flow, but that doesn't seem to fit a thousand-year wise gem like him. At least Yellow is depressed and Alex (used to be) angry, but Pad gives me the annoying impression that he's a plot device and nothing more. If he's gone forever after this chapter, I'll be really disappointed.

I mean maybe? It feels like everyone just gets fixed instantly now. Back before the moon arc getting taken to the moon was the death of a character but we don't really have that anymore.

I'm curious of how Post La criatura Phos will look. I also liked how he didn't have any dialogue this chapter, it makes sense since he's acting like a beast of some sort.

Woop dee doo, I thought he was already dead the past 10 chapters and might as well have been. I bet he'll show up in another dozen chapters totally fine anyway.

>It was clear that he didn't have any animosity toward Rutile for being unable to fix him.
He always realized that Rutile had become entirely too dependent on her role as the one who fixed him.
>So then why does he decide to align with Phos because Phos was able to do it? Especially when, as that image seems to address, Rutile WANTED to take Padparadscha to the moon too.
Rutile wanted to take him to the moon in order to be able to fix Parapa. The point is that *she* had to do it.
>I just can't wrap my head around what Phos did being special. I can accept "Padpa just sees Phos as a little bro" but anything else just doesn't seem reasonable coming from a gem who by all accounts is very wise.
Of course Pads is thankful to Phos for "saving" him, but that's not the main thing. He seems to feel close to Phos than anyone else because Phos could understand his wish and carry through with it, simultaneously freeing Rutile of his burden. Pads can definitely sympathize with Phos deciding to shake the status quo at the risk of his own life.

>Also why the fuck did Padpa trust Aechmea so easily? Just because Phos did?
They only really stayed on the moon for a couple of months. Pads didn't really have any occasion to show either trust or distrust of Aechmea, he just tried to make sure that Phos' plan had the most chances of success.

Attached: 18.png (1114x1600, 425K)

Definitely my favorite part of the chapter. Phos being truly monstrous feels like it's been overdue for a while and I hope he doesn't just return to normal moon phos after this

>Way to drop the ball after promising exciting developments last chapter.
Following through with last chapter's development would've meant nuking everything and having this one or maybe the next as the last chapter ever with everyone dead.

>Phos recognized as basically a human already by Sensei's authentication system
>looks like the most inhuman, monstruous abomination ever
Definitely intentional.

Attached: dead gems leading Phos.jpg (1200x1200, 78K)

I wonder what sensei thinks of all of this? He's the one who put Phos back together, and hasn't really said anything since. He has a scared expression on his face but didn't resist Phos. I wonder what his deal is. Does he want to pray now?

Human-clouds are back I see.

> He always realized that Rutile had become entirely too dependent on her role as the one who fixed him.

It seemed to me like he was more concerned with being a burden than anything else. There's a difference between thinking someone is wasting their time and believing that they're using you.

> Rutile wanted to take him to the moon in order to be able to fix Parapa. The point is that *she* had to do it.

I don't really see what's wrong with a doctor wanting to accompany their most serious patient to surgery. It's also important to note that Rutile (as we now see, rightfully) was dubious about going to the moon in general. She had no way of knowing what kind of danger Padpa was possibly going to be exposed to there.

> He seems to feel close to Phos than anyone else because Phos could understand his wish and carry through with it, simultaneously freeing Rutile of his burden.

Okay, but if Padpa's wish was to not be a burden, then that could have been done in many, many ways. It's become clear that Padpa's primary personality trait is wanting to die, so how does extending their life by forking them over to a barely trustworthy party fulfill Padpa's wish?

> Pads can definitely sympathize with Phos deciding to shake the status quo at the risk of his own life.

Padpa may admire Phos for this, but he said himself that he actually doesn't like to shake the status quo.

> Pads didn't really have any occasion to show either trust or distrust of Aechmea, he just tried to make sure that Phos' plan had the most chances of success.

I really don't see any of that as being reasonable behavior. I don't think it makes any sense to wake up in a hospital bed on an alien planet and immediately go along with whatever the aliens have to say. Does not at all fit with this archetype of Padpa "knowing more than they let on." Seems like he's just in the middle of an end of life crisis to me lmao

Get well soon, compilanon

The pottery is that the piece Pad gave to Rutile is roughly where the human heart is.

>am I dead yet
>aaaaniki
>oh fuck did Phos succeed?

I don't think it's ever good in writing for a character's primary motivation to be "Do what [other character] wants". Rutile was like that before but at least it's being communicated that that was toxic of her.

When Rutile does braindead shit for Parappa, she's a psychopath. But when Parappa does braindead shit for Phos, he's an epic cool bro? I get that we all like Phos but jesus christ he would've benefitted from some actual guidance during all of this instead of "sure thing boss, right away boss"

How much must Phos suffer?

Attached: 1566538857785.jpg (564x576, 190K)

>what Phos did being special
Maybe Pad is just a good and intelligent person who can see that Phos is genuinely doing the right thing (from what him and Phos know, keep in mind they don't know that the prayer will fuck over the gems too).

Parts of Red Dia to fill the holes. Maybe even a layer of Red Dia covering his whole body, to make him very strong.

>But when Parappa does braindead shit for Phos
Such as? He reasoned that he wanted to help Phos to succeed in making Sensei pray and agreed to the sneaky night raid to do that. The moment the plan went south, he calculated that it came to an all-out physical confrontation so he went for that. In the middle of battle, he instinctively saved Phos from the mercury attack. I don't see anything "braindead".

Attached: Padparadscha dark cloud.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>Following through with last chapter's development would've meant nuking everything and having this one or maybe the next as the last chapter ever with everyone dead.

That's fine, I just want something significant to happen. Or have Phos escape to the sea instead of going back to the stupid moon which I got sick of a long time ago.

Most of Phos' hair is gone, so new hairstyle soon?

How long is there usually between the release of the leaks and full translated pages?

Attached: detail.d3d97bfd.jpg (635x390, 289K)

Yeah I was thinking the same. It would symbolize human skin too, so that's cool.

I think that trusting the Lunarian cause just because someone else does is braindead. Padparadscha never expressed any doubt or concern of any kind for what the Lunarians wanted. Basically the only gems who gravitated towards the moon in the first place were the gems who are naive or insecure. Every other gem with common sense knew how stupid it was to willingly walk into the den of a species that has done nothing but inflict harm on their kind for thousands of years.

I think it's understandable for Phos to disregard the risk behind trusting the Lunarians, but why Padparadscha?

>Padpa may admire Phos for this, but he said himself that he actually doesn't like to shake the status quo.
I don't think Pad really gives a FUCK about all that. Helping Phos might yield better results for everyone, so why not help Phos? If Phos fails, they go back to status quo, it literally can't get worse than it already is. This is an important thing people seem to forget. Phos failing has zero (0) consequences, as we explicitly saw from what happened to the moon gems.

Like 3-4 days I think. It might take less since there isn't much dialogue this chapter.

>why Padparadscha
he was already dead and done

The lunarians are at fault for everything.

You're not wrong

I guess? Aechmea has been obliterating gems for hundreds of years in the name of the Lunarian cause -- it's reasonable to wonder whether he might inflict some kind of cruelty upon Phos and the other moon gems if Phos failed. It's not like Phos would fail and Aechmea would just be like "Yeah don't worry about it dude, want a ride home?"

Yeah, end of life crisis is literally the only explanation behind Padparadscha's behavior that I can accept. Still lazy writing, but I can accept it.

The chapter is officially already out in Japan as of now.

lazy writing
Paddy died who knows how many times, maybe he just wanted to get it over with.

>When you're trying to take a leak but someone knocks on the door

At best Aechmea would kill the moon gems, apart from that things continue as they have been. All the gems will eventually be killed on the moon anyway, so it's not even a big deal, it would just be happening earlier than expected. And as we saw, Aechmea literally did just go "Yeah don't worry about it dude, want a moon penthouse with servants on call 24/7?"

>At best Aechmea would kill the moon gems, apart from that things continue as they have been.

I think this alone is way too much to just gloss over. Oniisan Pads is shown to care a lot about the other gems. Your argument is logical but I think Parappa is softer than that.

>but I think Parappa is softer than that
I don't. I think Pad is hard and sharp, like his glorious mane and dick.

Am I the only one who thinks Phos doesn't deserve happiness seeing as all of his problems are self-made?

And how much longer till we get a good translation?

How is Adamant being broken a self-made problem by phos?

Striborgs translations are often better than PAS

Eh. If Padparadscha lacked compassion then he would've told Rutile to quit being a cuck ages ago.

But yeah his dick is hard as fuck

phos is dumb as bricks but his intentions have always been good, which is why he is the fandom uwu

I wouldn't trust a pasta eaters japanese to english translations.

Striborgs translations have had better flow and fewer mistakes for a long time now, but to each their own.

Agree. He dug his own grave. But at the same time it's not like he had another choice given his personality, background and circumstances. And the necessity to shake the status quo that's been upheld for thousands of years.

Is it too much to ask if Rutile can do something that actually legitimately surprises Pad? Nothing they do really gives them pause.

It's a safe assumption that Pads and Rutile had a very senpai-kouhai relationship for a lot of their partnership. Remember that Pads was Rutile's first and only partner. In theory, they know each other very, very well.

It's true that Phos brought everything that happened upon themselves but at the same time his intentions were always good and a change in gems' society was necessary. He trusted Aechmea because when confronting sensei he pretty much confirmed everything that the stinky moonman said. He tried to talk to the other gems and while the moon ones never took him seriously (I still remember when Phos was having a serious talk and everyone was fucking aound) the earth ones didn't even want to hear him. He might be a bit stupid and naive but he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

There's nothing he could've done much differently even if he didn't trust the moonies one bit because he awakened to a situation where they couldn't go back to the previously established situation no matter what.
The first thing he tells Phos is that he shouldn't have gone to the moon, but now he has his back against the wall as everyone else, except Pussydiddle didn't even choose to participate in the deal. At the end of the day, their situation used to amount to
>we signed a truce with our enemy to arrange a deal where we give them what they want in order to end the war
Phos had direct confirmation from Sensei that he's a machine made by the humans and Adamant's been known to keep secrets. Even if you DIDN'T trust the lunarians, the most sensible course of behaviour was still to confront Sensei about the whole praying thing.

Attached: 17.png (1114x1600, 328K)

Guys, I think Phos might've taken Dia's advice a bit too far

Attached: Dia changing a whole lot.png (305x569, 135K)

Phos hasn't taken Dia's advice far enough.

Sure. I think Padpara's actions in the recent chapter indicate (possibly. it's not a new hnk chapter without complete ambiguity) that he might have planned this turncoat all along. If that's the case, then I guess his decisions since awakening on the moon make sense.

To me, Pads never seemed like he was all that hesitant or coerced in anything that he did on the moon. But if that's a twist that Ichikawa is trying to pull, then I respect it.

Well, we never saw what Pads' conversation with Aechmea went like.

At this point I want Phos to kill everyone, they fucking deserve it

Attached: 1547831787808.png (492x503, 439K)

soon™

Attached: 1561488229286.png (914x1393, 822K)

Very true. Mayhaps he has been alpha-had by the alpha-chad

This is the secret that is mentioned the most recently. It's a strange feeling that it might be something REALLY important to the story. To be mentioned so many times the fact that David Bowie still hide secrets from his wife.
I'm feeling it, the reason cairn is taking so much spotlight is related with the secret and it will be something crucial to the future of the manga.

I feel like reading all the theories in this thread is making me dumber. What's wrong with all of you?

I LOVE DRAWANON

I think the gold branches are supposed to start looking like a bodhi tree, pic related

Attached: stock photo.jpg (1300x957, 370K)

I like this better than the Red Dia theory. It might also cause some SEETHING from Caligula.

Check out the lore link if you wanna lose more iq

Attached: 1542470836113.gif (1062x461, 2.49M)

I dont get it

>Phos that last panel

Attached: 1549276812227.png (800x456, 601K)

Cute!

shouldn’t the other side of phos’s head have the pearl eye

>a change in gems' society was necessary.
Why? There society wasn't perfect but no society ever is. I'm not saying they should give up on the idea of improving our society but compared to actual societies they were doing pretty good

Well, in some sense Ghost and Lapis will finally be together.

Attached: 76343263_p3.png (768x1024, 560K)

The empty spot is the back of the head
Because life cannot be unchanging? It's dharma.
Although I don't think Phoses motivations were "good", since he's a selfish piece of shit but we have what we have.

I'd rather not. I can only imagine the drivel in it if people are confused by Rutile's and Pad's actions.
The only thing that might need scrutiny this chapter is this page here. That bottom sunspot looking panel is definitely an allusion to something but I'm not familiar enough with Buddhist art or symbolism to know.

So, who reached enlightenment? Kongou or Phos?

>I'll give my whole being
Phos is going to complete the seven buddhist treasures and instrumentality everyone.

>はら土産だ参考になる
>This "souvenir" should help/be useful
Jesus.

>Because life cannot be unchanging?

Attached: 1566063079096.jpg (720x687, 67K)

That's what I also want to believe, I hope is something important and that might help with Karen's redemption arc (if it will ever happen).

>Isn't that red diamond or something?
Padparadscha is red sapphire. Basically.
Likely the removal of the Mercury left his body brittle (think like microscopic holes in him, or how alcohol dissolves pleather).

More likely they'll make more synthetic gemstone (like with Padparadscha or the weapons) but the synthetic phosphophylite is too soft for his current gold-platinum-lapis lazuli-seashell-agate-phosphophylite amalgam... So they replace the missing bits with a synthetic of a harder variety: likely carnelian if not outright the corundum used in Padparadscha

rip paddy

I think the imagery behind every time we've seen Sensei activate the prayer is supposed to show that the two are one in joined in one and equally needed for the liberating prayer to happen, which Aechmea confirms too. So it's less a matter or one or the other reaching enlightenment and more about the expression of a moment where an extremely powerful force for equating everything with nirvana draws near, to the point they're being transfigurated into a religious icon (Sakyamuni reaching the bodhi under the tree). 'Bodhi' is also a moment of supreme intuitive understanding that everything is one and equally empty, so imagine that Phos+Adamant is a single medallion from whence the reunification of everything into nothing will start.
Let's not forget that this is happening 324 (108x3) years into the story.

Attached: B14.png (1114x1600, 226K)

If that's the case she's succeeding because I only feel apathy and exhaustion about this series.

There was extensive and pretty convincing theorization that Aechmea was lying. If we were to assume that he wasn't, what could that "I was watching you from before" even mean and what would it imply?

Attached: arm theory 2.png (960x7224, 3.85M)

Aechmea doesn't tell lies directly, so he's probably just omitting why exactly he was interested in Cairn.

Rutile sucks. Im glad I never liked her, nor Euclase, nor Shinsha.

Rutile has the prettiest shoes of all the gems
prove me wrong

>Because life cannot be unchanging? It's dharma.
That's pretty much the meaning of this page here with the old wooden notebook breaking
The mere, unfeeling passage of time is enough to radically change things and people so you can never go back to the past, even if you're a functionally immortal lifeform.

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c036 (v05) - p170 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2146x3056, 1.48M)

So, Phos being Kongou's cintamani?

Jesus at this point it's a mystery to me why didn't Phos just break herself to achieve eternal piece. I mean, literally no one gives a fuck about her goal and even she herself have forgotten the reason she suffered so much for.
Also no matter all the body horror Ichikawa draws, i will always remember Phos at her best

Attached: 1566584345751.jpg (427x600, 147K)

Sasuga Phos

Attached: He did it again.png (844x1200, 1.03M)

I'm only asking what you think the 'secret' could be, because I got nothing. Craig was BTFO off the sky when they captured Phos's head even if the moonies could've easily captured him and Ghost's capture was a lucky accident they couldn't have orchestrated.

Agreed. Now if only theirs were a little enclosed on the heel, they'd be perfect.

Attached: houseki no shoes.png (1079x1200, 332K)

Karen redemption when?

Attached: what if.png (844x1200, 877K)

While I like the normal gem slippers Phos wears a lot too and I'd wear them, Rutile's are still my favorite, but I can't wear them for obvious reasons.

Something like "I was only interested in you because it gave me a route to manipulate Phos into having nobody to fall back on and have no options but to try and make Sensei pray"

And hey, it almost worked.

>Jesus at this point it's a mystery to me why didn't Phos just break herself to achieve eternal piece.
Phos tried that a long time ago.

Attached: x7.jpg (1120x1600, 363K)

Am I supposed to hate everyone but Pads and Euclase?

youtube.com/watch?v=3K10n7bJCPM

SUNSPOT INTENSIFIES

Phos did literally nothing wrong. Rutile is a cunt though.

>our society
t. earthgem scum

kek, insane violent Phos when?

I can understand where she was coming from but I expected her to be a little more rational. Bort and Shinsa are legit retarded so that's okay but Rutile threw me out of a loop

Did you read last two chapters and moon arc in general? He already is. But with Kongou.

Attached: 1545129150206.png (1240x3436, 1.86M)

What was that for? Did she want to break her further by killing herself in front of her?

Attached: Wha.jpg (302x302, 38K)

He's not really that violent, except when he smashed off Zircons arm in this chapter, but even then it was self defence. I want to see him fucking other gems up, like Cairngorm, especially Cairngorm.

oh, i always wondered where did that come from

Attached: DsbsCVoU4AASfUA.jpg (890x1200, 83K)

At this point Karen cares about Phos' safety more than 90% of the gems .
Hint: he doesn't care yet that's better than what earth gems are doing to Phos already

Leave Karen alone

Needed to stall in order to rescue Phos but wasn't probably in condition to fight and also realized that Rutile didn't move on one bit since the last time.
PadpaRADCHAD

the building they are in was likely for gem restoration. Red diamond is in there, somewhere, assembled to some degree.

Also, what is going to happen to Pads now? Is his body going to be recovered as well by goshe and the other guy, or will he be in rutile's care now? If he were to be taken back to the lunarians, he could be fixed or used as parts for phos (phos is missing significant chunks all over, so having a spare body like Pads is helpful. Phos being reassembled on the moon is likely (with or without paddy returning), but only for Cairngorm to bully him more.
If Paddy was to stay on earth, would Rutile even bother reassembling him? Some anons have discussed their relationship as that of an old married couple. If this is the case, then Rutile is likely to reassemble Paddy for them to talk, and maybe Pads will be able to get a few words in about Phos's goal to the earth gems as well as Sensei. Maybe sensei will have some dialogue next chapter? Even if he is unable to speak about the process of prayer, he still should at least speak up and say "Yes, I reassembled Phos of my own accord, and Phos did not attempt to bring me harm".

Since it's just Goshe and Semi, I don't think they're going to be picking Pads up

I'm pretty convinced that the carpet end-like piece of cloth at the end of the ships' ropes is supposed to be reminding of a nenju's (Buddhist prayer beads) terminations -considering that it has no practical usage and what moon vessels are supposed to be reminding of

Attached: wonderful-lotus-Japanese-juzu-nenju-prayer-beads-zen-buddhist-mala-M-size-Material-bodhi-seeds-Gaven (600x600, 246K)

>Leave Karen alone
Anons hate Carburetor because on a personal level she is happier than any of them will ever be.

Good chapter
Welp, see you all next month

So, Goshe will take both Phos and Pad to the moon, or is Pad staying with Rutile now?

oh yep, im sure its exactly the reason.

>Euclase is the only one the didn't attack Phos on sight
She is the only good Earth gem left. Euclase please save them

I hope Bort dies, never liked that piece of crack shit but now I hate his ugly ass

she turned into an ugly gem so she should just die

When will he begin thinking again? Or he's gonna be too depressed to think for a while?

Attached: ichikawa when.png (844x1200, 1.24M)

Phos is first in line for ugly gems, Bortz will have to wait

Attached: ugly.jpg (482x640, 109K)

Phossu has demonic moe

Judging by all the bitterness in the wedding and bedding chapters, yes, that's the only reason. In their hearts, all anons wanted to be treated like a princess just like Carpenter did.

Pads is staying with Rutile to rub it in as to how futile it is to try and fix him.

People were upset about the wedding because it was the final hammer in the coffin of a once hugely beloved character.

Truly

Attached: 1546359128763.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Phos' cuteness shines through here, and we already know that Phos is beautiful when in one piece. Bortz has always been ugly, and his hair was his only redeeming feature.

Indeed, and people also hated on Judas because he got some cash.

Phos has been ugly since post-winter, what are you even saying. Only genkiPhos was good.

Attached: 140822ichikawa00.jpg (300x549, 29K)

30 silver coins could buy you a lot of goats in 30 AD Judea.

RIP

Attached: 1547965377337.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

>ugly

Attached: 1539100956439.png (235x321, 140K)

Yes. Ugly.

Attached: 1542216978743.png (584x752, 346K)

>the final hammer in the coffin
Is that what some anons call Caligula not being Phos' orbiter anymore and pursuing his own happyness?

Phosfags are retarded and they are the majority here. What did you expect. They still defend him and say he's doing good things for "everyone" despite being a selfish ass since going to the moon.

Attached: 1549799289071.jpg (500x913, 46K)

It's what they call Carpetcattle becoming literally retarded and willingly lobotomised, actively believing in obvious lies, betraying his species to side with the leader of the species who genocided the gems, becoming hedonistic and yes, betraying Phos and shitting all over him, in spite of Phos being the only person who actually viewed Craphole as his own individual.

Phos is so beautiful!

Please be nice to Phos, they are trying

Attached: fossu (tortured).png (198x328, 118K)

Phos has made plenty of mistakes and is a bonehead who is categorically pretty awful at bringing people over to their idealogical side, but they do have their eyes on the prize, that being ending the eternal conflict that has tortured him and his ancestors. I'd say that's a pretty selfless goal.

At least Phos does shit about his situation instead of following everyone just to feel accepted.

Also your fave is also selfish.

>Shitshafag

The artstyle gradually making the gems more masculine over time aside, Phos is CANONICALLY considered beautiful by the not only the gems, but the moonies and slugs as well, and nothing you say will change that fact.

Attached: 1552980266364.png (1000x1436, 2.28M)

>damaged Jehuty
When's Naked Jehuty coming?

Soon.

Attached: 1516905856602.jpg (750x1008, 76K)

I know that volume 7 was full on "get to the point" mode, but I wish Ichikawa did a little more with the concept of Laphos literally wearing another gem's face, it sure would've taken a while for the gems to get used to it.

The latter half of volume 9 had everyone freak out at the sudden NTR and bimbofication as it could be expected. Then volume 10 had all the romance stuff and you had the t*mblr crowd go "ugh that's creepy and pedo and problematic like just ugh" where most action-oriented anons were simply bored out of their minds because of the allegedly wasted screentime as the plot progression slammed the brakes.

Attached: Land of the Lustrous - c047 (v07) - p064 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2587x3684, 2.16M)

That's so totally the reason he went to the moon and he indeed strongly insisted Kongou pray for the happiness of others, not his own, as we've seen in latest chapters.
C'mon. The entire moon arc has been him stroking his ego.
Karen was right in everything she said about him. He's cruel and selfish, perhaps not intentionally but that's what he is.

Attached: x11.jpg (1000x1436, 470K)

Phos accomplishments:
>discovering new information about the world
>preventing any gems from being captured and killed for more than 220 years
>giving Shitsha a place in the community
Shitsh accomplishments:
>

Attached: 1547696069567.png (458x380, 130K)

Not true, Shinsha murdered the best older brother

Phos is ugly. That's all. Even Karen is cuter now.
Shinsha ruined Phoses life just by existing. That's an accomplishment.

Attached: D6QrkyGXoAE3YJ5.png (555x713, 183K)

That's what Aechmea wanted you to believe

Is Carbuncle Ichikawa's self-insert?

Didn't even accomplish that.

I'm in the "Phos is always Phos" side, but Phos was considered beautiful when he used to be made of actual phosphophyllite, which now amounts to less than half of his body composition. Actually, who knows what the percentage will go down to after this chapter.

>that feel when the ZoE anime was mostly ass
I wish Kojima revitalized that franchise

Attached: genki Phos dressed in white with flowers.jpg (1657x1820, 152K)

Phos is cruel and beautiful!

I'm not talking about his material. Lapis' head is canonically good looking.

Attached: 1553293903493.png (709x420, 143K)

Probably, she likes petite black girls.

Cruel and ugly. Soon he'll understand what it means to be alone and forgotten by everyone while Shinsha and Karen continue to be blessed and happy.

Attached: Dt00Gs6U4AEZ8T4.jpg (804x864, 56K)

She's so fucking cute holy fuck.

If only Phos didn't ruin it with that fugly bowlcut, ugly eye that shines, doesn't react sometimes and doesn't close, along with stupidity-filled face every goddamn chapter.

Attached: DmDnYy9UUAAn5X7.png (885x700, 1.07M)

She said her ideal man looks more like Adamant so I doubt that, but Karen definitely helped her scratch her need to write full-blown romantic fiction.

Says who? The quartz twins who were super gay for Lapis and who else?

Attached: worried Phos profile.png (722x673, 501K)

And you are telling us about selfishness

Phos' motivations aren't that simple. Yes, he was mad at Sensei and ran away from home like a child, but this what gave him the necessary push to take the risk. Going to the moon would give him the answers he was searching for about whether or not the Lunarians were sentient beings, and if he would be able to save those trapped on the moon. And he got those answers, and his goals changed.

>Shitshafag shitposting
Such low tier baits yo

Can't look up right now, but at very least Phos himself. He liked more than his own.

>3rd illustration
reminds me of pic related
I really wanted to like pic related manga but it's terrible

Attached: sh.14GKG5Ac.jpg (300x450, 50K)

I can't find more examples off the top of my head, but Lapis is supposed to be beautiful, hell, even Lapis says so in one of those Ichikawa promo things.

Attached: 1553983261221.png (2497x1396, 1.33M)

More like his goals were about getting back at Kongou and getting praised by his fellow kind for going to the moon. And trying to win in Aech's game. The whole thing was about his ego.
Moonies think of all gems as girls, admirabilis also think they are all pretty, even Vent said that back then. Moot point. Among all the gems Phos is the ugliest, he managed to ruin any good looks Lapis gave him.

Attached: ugly.png (264x707, 102K)

you have any more ichikawa illustrations?

sasuga boku

I love this madlad so fucking much

imgur.com/a/zhf5cns
Yes. I have all of them.

arigathanks

God Laphos was so cute

Attached: wODMRVW.jpg (3036x4048, 2.28M)

Why does this fit so well when TG:re was such a shitshow and HnK is pure kino?

HnK is my TG replacement and hope that this one won't go to gutter.

Attached: It shouldn't have been like this.png (824x372, 242K)

>phos loss of mass results in her going from above average gem height to below average gem height
>ghost used to fill the gaps
>smoll fluffy phos is the end result

Attached: 1563126018072.jpg (500x500, 99K)

That's just Lapises everything in the head. Now we have "Phos". Enjoy.
He might, he might not. We'll see what and how much they'll fill in for the missing parts

Depending on whether or not you believe in the 7 Treasures of Buddhism theory it could be Pad who replaces the broken parts of Phos.

Attached: pad.png (1180x724, 626K)

TG:re is a perfect shitpost material.

Attached: 1509756059226.gif (480x394, 1.09M)

I really don’t think we’ll be getting the seventh treasure on the moon or anywhere but the Sea. The moonies have already shown to have a wealth of artifical gemstones so unless Aechmea is aware of the seven treasures stuff himself there’s no reason they couldn’t just fix Phos with more Phosphophyllite/Agate/Lapis.

>cute even as an insane broken demon-gem
>most others aren’t even as cute when whole and normal
You’re just proving that Phos is always Best.

He literally asked Kongo to pray for everyones sake and it did jack shit, then got shattered and buried for 220 years.
Phoshaters are just looking for reasons to hate him without paying any attention to context.

>She said her ideal man looks more like Adamant
Aechmea looks exactly like Adamant but with hair.

shut up bowl cuts are super cute

Because bimbofication is creepy as fuck.

Holy shit drawanon, I love you more.

Yes, I wish I could be a princess just like Craig.

Well, Caliburn isn't so much a bimbo as much as she's a lovestruck maiden.
There's a significant difference.

Too early and Phos needs spare parts right now. Pads arc is still not over.

>there are people right here right now that want to be like cairngorm
ok now this is cringe

More like he was being dishonest. He begged Kongou to pray for his sake, not anyone else. The first time was just to keep appearances.

>she doesn't want to fall in love with David Bowie and be his little princess
jesus, I knew anons had shit taste, but this is peak

>David Bowie
Stop insulting him.

>David Bowie
>insult
I didn't know anyone's taste could be this shit

>Phos time

Attached: Dvqf0kMVsAEWvUr.jpg (1701x1142, 400K)

You really are just looking for reasons to hate Phos and ignoring context and his established character.

David Bowie was the one getting insulted, user. Which means Aechmea is shit. SHIT

Attached: DREv3QBVQAAdm3C.jpg (1200x1133, 208K)

fly me to the moon

speedreader here, did Goshe get mooned away or was he reconstructed by moonmen as promised? I don't recall him ever being on the moon before this chapter

He showed up on the ship that first took the gems to the Moon out of fucking nowhere and has been hanging around since then. This is Goshe 2.0 by the way, he and new Morga were born when Phos was asleep after the head transplant.

Did you fucking miss the entire chapter about the fact a new Goshe was born during the timeskip?

wtf

>pad is the only one who can empathise with Phos' ordeal of constantly having to change her inner makeup to remain relevant
>becomes irrelevant again to appease rudetile
fuck yabu

Attached: 1540744899485.jpg (950x950, 156K)

yellow should be updated to "pray me away kongou senpai"

I love Yellow Diamond.

Who? Do you mean Yellow Lunarian?

I mean yellow suicide victim

Ok so now that Phos has achieved Demon mode the next logical step would be... NUCLEAR PHOS! Seriously I need Phos to start fucking some gems up because there's no way she isn't pissed after all this bullshit.

Attached: 1548810939280.jpg (1276x718, 125K)

I hope some drawanon take this and make a Shin-Phozilla.

Rutile has pretty good reason to fucking hate Phos, to be fair. He stole Paddy and got the Moonpeople to fix him, when Phos knew that was Rutile's dream. Yes, it's selfish, but Phos still stole Rutile's primary purpose in life.

Rutile is shit.

If only Phos had stayed Genki and started a Vegan Yoga blog...

Attached: catty.jpg (690x991, 328K)

Very eloquent, thanks.

Attached: Dvr3tbEXQAAOJNI.jpg (680x670, 35K)

Whatever happened to 'Yea Forums sings Kyoumen no Nami'-user? OPaline too, for that matter.

Pho's transformations thus far:
>Genki Phos
>Sonicspeed Phos
>Punished "Gold" Phos
>LaPhos
>Moonlight LaPhos (The gem who sold the world)
>Moonlight LaPhos MKII(Stupid onesie mode)
>Demon Phos (56%)
>Demon Phos - Terror Incarnate (La creatura 100%)
>Demon Phos - The Ultimate Nightmare (La Luz Extinguido 200%)
Her final form will be: Phos - The Land of the Lustrous

Attached: Alloy Abomination.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

ms paint
activain't

Attached: isthiswym.png (914x1120, 861K)

>final form
>not Goldie

Attached: the alloy ally of gemkind.png (972x734, 587K)

>goldie
based
youtube.com/watch?v=imYqo4dufWU

He's already a little of both.
That chase scene was very, very reminiscent of a cornered animal trying to get away from it's pursuers. The way Phos is flailing and darting around, diving into water, being cornered, all that jazz. Knowing this manga, that's 100% intentional.

Not to mention the whole PRAY, MACHINE thing. Whether the next chapter will have depressed indifferent Phos or bitter hateful Phos is the question.

We can clearly see that in the start lover one-shot, where the younger scientist looked exactly like David Bowie.

>implying his final form isn't that of another buddha figure because Adamant is being a dick
once Phos scatters gems and prays away the humies he will suicide by Adamant and then the latter will shut down due to no human souls remaining

youtu.be/r1UEfgwiULo
This song lyrics are literally Aechmea and Cairngorm relationship and you can't prove me otherwise.

Look, I'm not disagreeing. Seeing the person who you love getting fixed (but not by you) and then turning into a hateful cunt is a pretty shit way to go, but I'm just saying that it's a very human reaction.

Consider: Cinnabar was depressed because she didn't have a job. In Rutile's mind, fixing Paddy was her job. Phos took her job away. She then became depressed. Only instead of dealing with it by driving everybody away and /nightwalk/, she dealt with it by polishing her hateboner for Phos for 200 straight years/

>curly hair

But how am I supposed to kiss my wife when there's someone else on covering her?

Is your wife Phos or Lapis?

Attached: hiyaPhos.png (520x377, 225K)

Apt desciptor and nice quad.

Attached: jahy laugh.jpg (651x737, 53K)

The one with cute golden arms

Attached: 1550576534241.png (660x660, 134K)

I still Love Rutile, it was nice to see them back again, surprised they harnessed that hatred so long though

Gems being unable to let go was something mentioned in the manga since the start, even by rutile herself.

To me it seemed like Rutile never wanted to take Pad to the moon, but instead to fix them on their own, even if it took millennia. What Pads did at the end of this chapter is essentially hatefucking the night before your wedding day, then showing up years later and blowing their brains out in front of you.

>Phos Yubel
My dick wants this

I don't have those volumes but here you go, user. The size of these are smaller than the rest of the artworks so the quality is not the best.

Attached: a012.jpg (2000x1027, 1.83M)

Not just blowing your brains out, blowing your brains out as revenge for Rutile beating on Phos, the person who NTR'd Rutile in the first place.

It's an abstract kind of suffering.

I mean, yes, but Lexi let go of her relentless hatred of the moonpeople fairly well

It makes sense though, I have to imagine she was spending a lot of that time dusting pieces of Phos she could find

Lexi's hatred is instinctual, not rational, she still wears her blindfold. If she didn't, she'd still go red.

Then it would be no better than what the Lunarians did
>inb4 if you kills him you will be like him bull
Exactly. Phos giving in to oblivion because they're pissed off at everyone and feel justified in ending a bunch of what they feel is ungrateful fucks (ignoring that the Admirabilis that love him so much will also be in harm's way) is really no better than the Moon men feeling entitled to everybody's death because they're tired

Explains why Adamant couldn't find any more Phos to put together.

When is Cardiogram going to ask about pic related? I'm talking about the line where Aechmea admits committing atrocities. One of the thing that stood out in previous chapters is that Aechmea told a different version of historical events than what Phos heard from the Admirabilis. The slugs claim to have been enslaved, tortured, murdered and made insane. Aechmea calls it a misunderstanding and claims the moon people only acted in the interest of helping the slugs. Phos said nothing, perhaps because of her extensive memory damage, perhaps because she didn't want to raise suspicion, or perhaps because she's being Phos, getting focused on the wrong things and not noticing things until it's too late.

We didn't hear more from that but now Aechmea casually admitted to committing atrocities in the previous chapter, which he does because he believes he is on the event horizon of total oblivion. It's a rare case of Aechmea committing a mistake. We've seen Candy Porn start to raise questions about all the things Aechmea have been saying, what if she asks about the atrocities, how is he going to dodge that one? It's worse when you consider the context of that conversation. Why does Aechmea mentions atrocities? He's saying that even someone like him can see why Sensei wanted to protect the gems. That means Aechmea considers himself a person with no emotion or moral compulsion. That's how he sees himself, that's why it's surprising for him to feel actual emotions. By saying "even someone like ME can feel that" he indirectly admits that he normally feels no emotions and possess no sense of morality whatsoever, and therefore, that he faked this entire relationship.

However there comes the problem in his master plan: he didn't achieve sudoku and Chocolate Bar is starting to ask questions. How is he going to backpedal on this? What if he says nothing and his wife goes to visit the ocean for answers? Is the Sea Arc going to happen but with a different protagonist than we expected?

Attached: aechmea speaks the truth and then regrets it 5 seconds later.jpg (953x3539, 1.04M)

Another user, but thank you very much!

On a related note, the Afternoon issue in which this chapter was released apparently came with HnK stickers - does anyone know how they look like? I guess they aren't the same stickers that came with the limited version of vol. 10...

YOU DIDN'T THIS WAS OVER DID YA? PRANKED BEEYATCH!

Attached: The ride hasn't even begun.jpg (720x478, 29K)

Thank you so so much user, I'll add this once I'm on my home pc.

I haven't heard anything about stickers asides from the volume 10 extra

This could be very interesting actually but I wonder if Cumbrain can think that far

>my city now

Hmm, I've searched around some more and it seems like someone at Neowing was a bit confused, as Afternoon is doing a HnK sticker giveaway on Twitter.

I could see her looking into slug history because at first she thinks Aechmea is blaming himself for nothing, because she thinks the atrocities are a poetic exaggeration and Aechmea is a wounded soul that needs to be healed, and then after doing research she realizes he really is unironically a piece of shit.

Wait, no; apparently there IS some kind of sticker, it's not only Neowing that mentions this, e.g.:
booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/233368/vol_no/070

Even if Cankersore CAN think that far, would she want to? Yes, Aechmea has lied, but think of the situation of the wife. She only has power by marriage, and she is only allowed to pursue her interests because of being Aechmea's wife. And by being his wife, the lunarians and gems are able to get along on the moon, with no one enslaving the other. I wonder if a similar thing happened between the admirabilis and lunarians?

>twitter.com/afternoon_manga/status/1164915562864156677
These are probably the stickers that come with the magazine.

Attached: 1547770397897.jpg (600x835, 136K)

Yes, they are! Thank you!