Manga with almost nonsensical endings?

Manga with almost nonsensical endings?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-22-13-20~2.png (1440x2024, 2.43M)

Motherfucking Wolf Guy

didn't this get an end with the game just being a test of human good will?

no
the ending is "FUCK CHINESE"

Nope. The runners of the game were reenacting a banned book trilogy in which the last volume was never published due to censorship, so they found people who were like each character and reenacted it with hope of finding the ending. And they filmed the whole thing and made it a youtube documentary, which gets taken down within minutes of being posted.

I once tried to learn japanese just so I read this manga and wouldn't have to wait for this to be translated. When I read this ending, I felt like I was slapped in the face.

Why was it banned though

Did this manga really run for 10 years and have such a half-assed looking final page? Damn.

It was really good until the last chapter.

It somehow threatened the government of the unnamed country by showing that trust can be a powerful weapon.

It really just feels like the manga was axed and needed an abrupt ending but that just wasn't the case.

Liar Game was pretty clearly going to go to shit right around the time the main antagonist was revealed to be reading Mein Kampf and crushed a gerbil to death in his hand.

I mean.

I got to about chapter 70 of this before it just felt awfully repetitive, also the main cast was shit, other than Akiyama

That's not really that bad of an ending. See Kasane, Magi, Erased, prison school, yankee kun to megane chan etc

I want to fuck Fukunaga

The World God Only Knows ended with Elsie being keikaku doori mastermind and the worst girl won for no reason.

It's not bad per se, but it comes out of nowhere and doesn't give a satisfying conclusion.

>yankee kun to megane chan
The author later fixed the original ending.

What's wrong with Kasane's ending? It's miles better than fucking prison school

made it worse if you ask me. It didn't need to have a good ending where everything goes well. My problem is that it left hana's origins unexplained and the exams made it go from relaxing to stressful. The author seems to be obsessed with studying for exams, that's how yamada-kun ended too.

Liar Game was always shit

Different user, but while I liked the ending thematically, the execution was way too rushed and messy. A couple of chapters after the play would've been great.

I thought Narutaru ending was one of the most rushed endings I've ever read. Felt like it was axed because of the ending it had.

Felt too rushed. In the same chapter that she finishes perfecting her play she gets stabbed. It all happened in like less than 5 pages. It was already going downhill from the point that the blonde girl tried to commit suicide. The ending didn't redeem it.

Kasane's ending was fine. Don't lump it in with the rest of that garbage

Cage of Eden. Such a disappointment. Mystery was getting real hype, then turns out it's weird stupid time travel to the future and some character's mom worked with a rich dude to make a prehistoric animal island (basically Jurassic Park mixed with the island from Lost) cause her kid liked dinosaurs or some shit. It was Lost levels of disappointing. Shit was whack

History Strongest Disciple Kenichi went to shit really quick

I forgot this even existed but you've reminded me now. It was really shit before it ended though. I only liked 2 characters and they weren't main characters either. The pyramid mystery was probably the highlight of the entire manga

Cage of Eden ending didn't make any sense

Narutaru’s ending was good, certainly miles better than some of the examples shown in this thread. At the there least you could actually tell that the author planned for things to happen beforehand.

>kasane
>bad ending
wut.

I am a hero

Kamisama no iutori ni

I was willing to forgive some of the shittiness because I was invested in the mystery aspects, but then the answers to all of my questions were fucking garbage. I felt like I had just relived the Lost finale where the premise is really good, there's a lot of promise, but then it starts going downhill before just kinda dying

At least compared to Bokurano, I was left with a lot more questions than answers after finishing reading Narutaru. Though it could've been that I might have forgotten the details. Things like Baba Yaga's hut and the purpose of Shiina's sister, I may have either forgotten or just not understand what they were there for.