Whats the consensus on this anime

whats the consensus on this anime

man, i wish i was him

Attached: F430E61A-44BD-42B5-8A91-291861EE095F.jpg (1066x1500, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11Out8l5JK7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forget what it was called, I remember MC was a vampire or something?

Natsuki-chan is best woman. Because girls are for boys.

I like it and I too wish I was Kojou. Also, Himeragi and Natsuki-chan are the absolute best.

Attached: yande.re 487180 akatsuki_kojou dress gothic_lolita himeragi_yukina hyouto_masaru lolita_fashion mina (4101x2880, 1.49M)

FROM NOW ON

Himeragi a shit.
Threadly reminder.

THIS IS MY THREAD

IIE user

Based but also cringe.

Also Natsukifag has been tardy as of late. I'll post that pic in his stead.

Attached: strike_the_blood_natsuki_chair.jpg (1283x1640, 960K)

Reminder that subs for ep 7 is up on nyaa, but since it's not by a regular fansubbing group the quality is a bit bad. TL-er is an ESL, probably. Still better than nothing though.

Top tier pantyshots

Which Himeragi?

I'll gladly wait for actual English subs done by the guy who's name escapes me but actually translates it and releases all the episodes in batches instead of one at a time.

How powerful is the MC in comparison to other vampire,harem, and anime isekai leads?

For Kojou? Depends on where he is in the story. His powerups throughout the story are gradual. Season 1 Kojou would probably lose when fighting against Basara, etc. Then again, even if Kojou "loses" he probably won't die. Hell, didn't he recover from a decapitation in S1? Dude's nearly immortal. I haven't read the Strike the Blood LNs so I can't honestly comment on how strong he gets later on.

[LeanSubs], right? They don't have a twitter or discord or anything, so I don't know how to contact them. It's actually possible they've just moved on from this series. Considering they're usually very quick with subs (typically within the same week as the raw release).

It reminds me of Index but not quite as retarded, and with better girls.

Based. Himeragi a SHIT!

STRIKE THE SAYAKA

>not posting the pic
Very weak strike.

Attached: strike_the_IIIEEE_SENPAI.png (500x420, 17K)

>tfw another battle harem with vampire mc airing soon

The one thing which StB did better than Index is how much more 'lean' the overall plot and world is. Raildex is fun to watch, but the writer sometimes gets absorbed too much into his lore-wankery and technobabble. It's too much unnecessary details and chuuni-wank in his world-building that it becomes a bit messy at times, with THIS faction and THAT faction and THIS dude and THAT girl and THOSE happenings. He commits too much.

I don't wanna talk shit about Raildex too much though since as far as battle harems go, there are plenty of worse series out there. Index is for the most part fine.

Name? I stopped keeping track with new series.

Platinum/white-haired characters are the embodiment of cringe.

You're cringe.

Attached: strike_himeragi's_cheeks.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

This is one series that MC has a REAL HAREM end, for it's foreshadowed that he'll have at least two daughters from his two main bitches.

Attached: Strike the blood 23.png (1440x720, 811K)

vocaroo.com/i/s11Out8l5JK7

Attached: 12rulesforGuys.jpg (1035x1333, 326K)

>what is HxH, Shinmai, Campione, DxD

It's shit, honestly. Himeragi denies Kojou (MC) any chance to shine and to let his power grow throughout the entire fucking series. He jobs in every fight sequence because bitches are either getting in trouble and he has to save them at his own expense or he's distracted by their presence.

Bullshit after bullshit happens and it all goes MC's way

I only remember hacker-chan is best girl.
Else this show was pretty unremarkable.

well, I wrote "This is one series". I've never said "the only"...
>There's also Grisaia, Futakoi Alternative, Goshushosama Ninomiya-kun, Hitsugi no chaika, Oretachi ni tsubasa ga nai, Hyakuren no Haō to Seiyaku no Valkiria, Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō, Isekai Maō to Shōkan Shōjo no Dorei Majutsu, Isekai wa Sumātofon to Tomo ni, Madan no Ō to Vanadis, Omamori Himari, Ren'ai Bōkun, Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei, Seikoku no Dragonar, Sekirei.
All of these ended with full harem, not open ended nor other bullshit.

when is she coming back?

Attached: [Hatsuyuki-Kaitou]_Strike_the_Blood_II_-_07_[BD_720p][10bit][AAC][B6897CBB].mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2017 (1280x720, 106K)

Bingo

Attached: 1413881043327.jpg (1200x450, 349K)

His hair style is slightly different between these two pictures.

I prefer the way it looks in

God I love Himeragi.

This is our fight!

Attached: EA Cent Pie.png (919x299, 454K)

Timeless.

Attached: 1417477263371.png (1346x596, 190K)

I love it every time.