Why do artists give their tomboys bigger tits than the other females so often lately...

Why do artists give their tomboys bigger tits than the other females so often lately? Shouldn't tomboys generally be flat?

Attached: eqw.png (941x525, 781K)

Busty tomboys are absolutely fucking perfect
Nothing better then a feminine girl getting jealous of a busty crass tomboy

Attached: matora topless.png (692x839, 845K)

Tomboys should be flat to b-cup in general. Some tomboys look good with larger breasts and the variety is nice but in most cases it makes them worse. It also doesn't make sense for most sports tomboys because they'd drop too much fat.

I think one of Tabata's biggest weaknesses when making girls is that he's a bit of a chestfag - big boobs are not strictly better and are often worse on most characters. In general:

DFC/Budding = Medium > Small > Large >>> Cowtits

You're a faggot

Attached: momoyo2.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Big tittied brown tomboys are the best.

she isn't a tomboy though, she's a goddam lesbian

A tomboy with big tits is not really a tomboy.

It will always depend on the genes my nigga...

Also I prefer my tomboys with a normal chest size, not flat but not too big.

You don't really like tomboys

Attached: drake 193.jpg (1115x1600, 383K)

True, true... unless...

Attached: blackman-thinking-2016-300x200.jpg (300x200, 15K)

Exhibit B.

Attached: 1519340238605.png (2504x3638, 153K)

It's kind of weird considering athleticism usually results (and benefits from) a smaller bust and most tomboys are athletic. I don't mind though. As long as they have the proper body to complement them tits of all sizes are great - within reason at least. I'd draw the line at about D cup for most cases and DD in fringe cases. Also it's important that they aren't saggy or poorly shaped.

Sol in particular I think would look better at just a tiny bit smaller, but she certainly doesn't look bad now.

She's a lesbian tomboy. They exist and they're great!

Attached: Do_It_For-Monkey_V1.png (1400x1000, 705K)

lesbians are never great

have sex

Your disposition doesn't alter your genes, there's nothing contradicting about a big tits tomboys

All tomboy is good

Tomboy is a personality trait, not appearance.

Tomboy is a personality, not a body type you dumbfuck.

tomboys don't have a particular body-type outside of being more muscular than the average girl due to tomboy activities

The only hard and fast rule for a tomboy is that she must be cute and endearing

Attached: 1544397029231.jpg (1005x1748, 187K)

True, although a reverse trap tomboy is the best type.

>She's a lesbian tomboy. They exist and they're great!
Lesbians are never great. Straight tomboys are best tomboys.

Attached: saotome.jpg (180x279, 28K)

You shittalk Monkey, you shittalk the meaning of life itself.

Attached: 1542586849974.jpg (715x922, 63K)

>You shittalk Monkey, you shittalk the meaning of life itself.
But I did not shit talk Monkey, just lesbians. Also, isn't she bi anyway.

She's a lesbian save for one exception. She's Araragi-sexual. Everyone is Araragi-sexual. Everyone wants him, even you.

Jokes aside there's nothing wrong with lesbians, especially if they like tomboys - it just means they have good taste. And therefore there must be lesbian tomboys to fill this demand. I will admit there are some unique charm points to straight tomboys that lesbian tomboys can't really have, but Monkey would be top-tier even if she didn't have an exception so she proves they can be great.

Lesbians are garbage and so are the people who dare taint the purity that tomboys represent with that disease! These people are attacking one of God's precious gifts of how it wanted women to be like to begin with before we fell from Paradise.

I get that you're so ronery and all but you should love tomboys for who they are, not because you think they're more hypothetically attainable than other girls.

Attached: 1564745143008.jpg (876x1000, 246K)

>Jokes aside there's nothing wrong with lesbians
I won't argue with that, you're right on this.

>And therefore there must be lesbian tomboys to fill this demand.
I strongly disagree with this thought because I always hate it whenever there's a tomboy-ish character in anime/manga, and they're either bi or lesbian. They can't ever be straight only, and if they are straight only, they either: lose their tomboy personality towards the end of the story, lose the MC bowl, or get cock-blocked constantly by their lesbian friend. This is why I get annoyed by lesbians in anime/manga.

Tomboys are just healthy
They need large breasts for when they become mothers and have babies

Attached: 10c405cd7d0812c0fbd61663e0a4aa86.jpg (769x1024, 169K)

Oh and I'm not this guy btw:

Those two dykes ride each other pussies like no fucking tomorrow.

>lose their tomboy personality towards the end of the story, lose the MC bowl, or get cock-blocked constantly by their lesbian friend.
I don't know many examples of the last one but the first two piss me off as well. But that's not the fault of authors who write lesbian tomboys - it's the fault of author's who write straight tomboys and then don't use them properly. It's hot garbage that tomboys are relegated to the same "designated loser" position as childhood friends - a sign of absolute shit taste.

Tomboy is a personality, not a body type.
It can influence clothings and hairstyle. But there is nothing wrong if she have an hourglass body.

It's a result of harems being a shit genre, really

Tomboys are for everyone.

Girls adore and love tomboys

Attached: 1560983766385.jpg (2000x2500, 539K)

Sauces?

Shota x Tomboy is my current jam.

>Lesbian tomboys
Can you dykes fuck off back to /u/? You have a whole board where you can run your unwashed counts raw.

I wasn't going to say anything more about it, but getting this triggered for no good reason is practically asking for more and you damn well know it.

Attached: 1560074501930.png (1378x1849, 1.15M)

Both great subcategories, but I think it's always great to appreciate the classics - a fit tomboy childhood friend who gets embarrassed about romance is a top tier combination. Literally built for consensual sex for the soul purpose of procreation.

Natsune is my favorite big tit tomboy.

Except that the tomboy disposition is only enhanced by the power of contrast when coupled with feminine physical attributes like long, fluffy hair, wide hips and a big bust.

"Tomboy" lesbians are just butch
Real tomboys are straight.

The power of gap moé, but it only really works when done properly.

Soon females will be able procreate will their female lovers real soon.

Okay now this sounds like dumb /u/posting. I don't mind a bit of yuri - in fact I very much like a bit of yuri - but this just sounds desperate. Feels like bait, and maybe it is.

IPS/IVF are the future and no I'm not memeing.

Sex and toughness have often been associated with each other. Inanna was the Sumerian goddess of beauty, fertility, and war. Aphrodite and Ares were in an affair.

>"Tomboy" lesbians are just butch
Tomboy's and butch are part with lesbian category

>Real tomboys are straight.
Depends, all women are bisexual.

You realise without the male chromosome there is a very significant chance of genetic issues.
Just because it works on inbred rats doesn't mean there is any reason to believe it works on more complex creatures like humans.

Fuck off with your retarded /u/ propoganda.

Tomboys are not (necessarily) lesbians.
And they are not reverse traps. Just to make an example almost no yuri manga/anime/VN make use of tomboyish characters.

It was mostly because you responded to my post in a way that sounded like an "um actually". I was bringing up another type of tomboy - and didn't say anything negative about lesbian tomboys - but you jumped back in to bring the focus back on yuri. In terms of the science yeah that'll happen eventually - maybe a decade or two if we keep up the trend of rapidly increasing scientific progress.

People are only posting lesbians because it triggers you. Stop being an autist and it will go away.

>You realise without the male chromosome

Male chromosome will be obsolete.

As user said it's not enough to just introduce cloning - you need long term tests to determine any damage to the genome and any negative traits inherited. Even in the ideal future you'd still need some frozen sperm reserves for artificial insemination - these would be employed to restore the male population and prevent total genome collapse.

this

Why don't you speed things up and kill yourself then?

Attached: 1547246143838.png (290x291, 96K)

thats not a tomboy, thats a guy

Attached: tumblr_pdo9fzs6JH1vrmf4oo1_1280.jpg (1280x1627, 450K)

>Shouldn't tomboys generally be flat?
Who said that?? That's a lie

Attached: 1533472585601.jpg (715x1000, 415K)

agree
busty tomboy is kino you fucking pleb

What does being a tomboy have to do with breasts size?

Attached: CnD5MZ6WcAE0gQ1.jpg (850x983, 96K)

An anime where the busty tomboy is under a strange spell/curse and every time she acts tomboyish her tits get bigger.

Attached: Nobuo-Uematsu-270x150.jpg (270x150, 11K)

Attached: 1518082844890.gif (580x850, 840K)

Cute boy

Attached: 1497324492618.gif (590x760, 3.55M)

what about a reverse trap tomboy with big tits

Surprised it took this long for the faggot squad to arrive.

Senran kagura has best tomboys.

Attached: tomboy.png (600x1000, 392K)

Preferring flat tomboys is just being a gay man in denial.

Preferring a chest that look like from a feminine boy, is always gay in denial.
Almost as much as fapping to futa and then trying to justify it with "b-but look at the big tits an butt, how can call you this gay?".

All girls should be flat, regardless of there predefined archetype. With nice long legs, wide hips, a well shaped ass and sexy meaty thighs. Tits are for faggots.

It's true of 3dpd.
Whether or not it applies to 2d is your headcanon.

Attached: Dog Days TRANSFORMATION Nanami , waifu tomboy.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: OP_3.png (800x600, 719K)

The point of tomboys is that their boyish behavior accentuates their feminine aspects when femininity is shown. They are not reverse traps although some can be.

Big twitted tomboy being embarrassed by the fact she actually likes dresses and stuff is top cute.

I wanna titfuck a busty tomboy so badly.

Attached: 1494785811565.jpg (512x576, 84K)

Busty feminine-looking tomboy with long hair that loves to dress cute is the pinnacle of tomboys.

>all women are bi
False.

Not unless the scientists make women obsolete by making robots that procreate without the need of ovaries.

>it’s a guy
No she isn’t you jackass.

But liking lesbians is what faggots do.

>true of 3dpd
Bullshit. If that’s true then all men are bisexual.

Attached: FBB3F490-9F07-4E5E-ABDA-8E1D83EAE4C6.jpg (517x1199, 176K)

Those are called dykes user. And they suck.

Modern men no longer desire flat girls.

>farnese and casca.png

>But liking lesbians is what faggots do.
Faggots attracted to girls lezzing? Those are quite peculiar faggots.
Also men and women are radically different, especially on sexuality. Saying women are bi doesn't imply the same for men. 95% of women being subs doesn't mean the same for men. In fact it is the opposite.

The Y chromosome is tiny and denegerated, and responsible for like half of all genetic disorders because people can only inherit a single copy of its genes. Genetically speaking, everyone being XX would lead to a healthier population on average.

This is the kind of person who is confused when we explain why it is nice to see the tomboy in frilly/girly outfits every so often

Depends how your everyone treat lesbian couples. Overall, they are nice and outgoing or hateful couples.

Interesting, explain more please.

It absolutely does not. Sexual dismorphism has enormous advantages down to the genetic level. Which is why everything above bacteria level has it, with sexual undifferentiation being a rare anomaly.

I pity the fool who does not know such joys.

There is 0 percent chance of developing a masculine personality if you have big tits for 2 reasons.

1. They will get in the way of doing tomboy esque things and will cause back pain and hurt with movement too = sedentary lifestyle

2. Too many guys will want to fuck you and will constantly tell you you are hot = develop basic entitled female personality, not tom boy

Are all tomboy threads will be infested with yuriniggers from now on?

Since Day 1 user.

Attached: D6zYFOyV4AAQtPj.jpg (1087x1112, 103K)

Only one I know that fit the description is Naoto, and I wouldn't say she's particularly tomboyish

The best tomboys are the ones who come after boys and dominate them.

>since Day 1
Not really. I’m sure there are gay/bi femanons who lurk these threads, but a majority of the lurkers are straight guys.

Once in a blue moon, you might get a straight tomboy in here.

Being attracted to two people of the same sex making out with each other is always gay. It’s not bad, but it’s still gay.

Also, saying “all women are bi” is retarded.

Attached: E70A89E5-D603-40ED-90AF-8A6872451D16.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Retard, tomboy is a personality, not a body type. Bigger tits and ass are always better if the option is viable.

If you think about it Big Breasted Tomboys make more sense than Flat chested Tomboys.
Tomboys have more chances of having big breasts because they don't care about dieting and starving themselves to look womanly.
They eat whatever they want so they get bigger tits

Attached: images (7).jpg (479x479, 29K)

As long as they're still hairy down there it's fine.

Should there be anything that is not flat? — of course not.

Cock crazed tomboys are best tomboys.

So that the tomboys can attract more boys to them and then smother them.

Attached: FBE9E05F-481A-465A-AB63-7B91D98F886C.jpg (1200x1072, 635K)