Granbelm

Why is Mangetsu such a slut?

Attached: 4112827542.webm (1280x720, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aqstream.com/jp/tbs/TBS
granbelm.com/character/
granbelm.com/armanox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too many cute girls around to stick with one.

She's a golem made of pure magical energy and has no soul.

Magiaconatus is actually the collective hivemind of Yea Forums. That's why it sometimes teleports girls back with no clothing. Episode 5 Magiaconatus internal dialogue:
>Wtf guys, Nene-nee was our girlfriend, why did you kill her off?
>How many times do I have to tell you retards that getting eliminated doesn't mean dying.
>We had to knock her out because she would have stopped being an eternal loli if she won.

If you had Mango's body you'd be a slut too.

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (1280x720, 341K)

Mango loves manko

Attached: granbelm pregnant 1.jpg (610x2263, 184K)

Don't need it. I have this body and can have Mangetsu anytime I want. Try not to be jealous, user.

Attached: 5c5f0f0fb231b.jpg (426x654, 62K)

how's Ernesta going to afford child support to two girls?

I know how she can make some money.

Attached: 5be28d0ed1143.jpg (640x404, 47K)

Don't you forget about me
Don't don't don't don't
Don't you forget about me

Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling
Rain keeps falling
Down down down

Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling
Rain keeps falling
Down down down down

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.42_[2019.08.17_13.14.34].jpg (1280x720, 309K)

She can mind wipe anyone who tries to make her pay paternity.

>paternity

Attached: Smug 834.jpg (1692x1080, 851K)

Attached: granbelm pregnant.png (1280x720, 522K)

Makes sense considering that Magiacoitus is Mangetsu who is literally user.

Could you imagine the horror she would feel upon realizing that her fight with Ernesta had them mixing so much magic together that she got pregnant? Could you imagine the shame she would feel as the baby grows inside her and drains even more of her magical energy? Could you imagine the angst she would feel upon realizing that the best shot to continue her magic bloodline is to raise Ernesta's daughter? Could you imagine the disgust she would feel everytime she looked at her daughter and saw the Ernesta parts of her? Could you imagine the disappointment she would feel if her daughter said that when she grows she wants to be just like Ernesta-mama? And could you imagine the despair she would feel when she has to pretend she loves Ernesta to everyone for the sake of her magical bloodline?

Attached: 1549605094567.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

How many more girls are going to get pregnant by the end? Luckily Kibou and Ne^3 dont need protection since Ne^3 had her magic ball snipped.

Attached: granbelm pregnant.jpg (845x1426, 208K)

I'd usually follow through with abuse memery like this, but Anna has suffered enough, no (more) bully.

>implying that wasn't anna's keikaku all along
>implying ernesta didn't murder her because she found out and didn't want to take responsibility, like the irresponsible demon she is

It's over, Kibou has corrupted my little Chinese wife.

Attached: 76077833_p0.png (750x1000, 674K)

>this is the most popular Granbelm image on pixiv currently

how can they possibly top the past 2 episodes without Anna coming back from the grave
I didn't know how much I needed angry ojou-samas

Attached: 1563566909901.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Oh boy, this...this is just...ohh.

Attached: maou retry sweat.webm (548x506, 35K)

Magiaconatus is a blonde loli, that's why she loves the perfect japanese/german shingetsu and gives her lots of talent.

You have to go back.

It's going to be so satisfying to see when Manko gets revealed to be the true villain, and Anna and ERNESTAAAAAAAAAA have to put her down.

That would explain why Anna got so many power-ups during her fight with Shingetsu.

Nah, he's in the right place.

>Anna
Who?

Which granbelm have the biggest clit?

>Guys, if we wait before booting Anna out, do you think she'll merge herself with the crystal?
>Oh shoot, she actually did it, the absolute madwomen.
>What if we don't even have to intervene and she still loses to Shingetsu normally?
>Oh wow, it wasn't even close. Our girl could have ended that whenever she wanted to.

>She looks sad about defeating the crazy bitch.
>Lets teleport her back naked in bed with Mangetsu!
>Good idea.
>Fuck, I accidentally sent Kuon back with Mangetsu instead.

Is Anna dead? I'm gonna miss her screaming EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neene-ne.

Are you ready for the kiss

Attached: granbelm 45.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Literally erased from existence.

Anna is a turbocunt. Jesus.

I’m sorry user, she’s gone. Ernesta MURDERED her.

Attached: ECiu8aDU4AAF929.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Attached: 03-2.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

How come Mangetsu imouto is so puffy, you can almost hear this image *FLAP FLAP*

Shingusta is so pretty. She was kinda meh before but I think I'm starting to fall in love.

Fuck Manko

She sure looks sad about murdering her beloved stepsister and destroying their family.

Juicy JC.

Gladly

>Anna
kek, she already vanished from this world. Also Ernesta is the real villian.

I thought you don't really die inside the other dimension?

You don't if you follow the rules like a good girl and don't use a borderline illegal huge family stone which is not supposed to be used in granbowl to revive yourself once defeated.

Those are just shitposters. It's already been proven that nobody actually dies in the grandblam. Nenene is proof of that

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *inhales* SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *inhales* TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I still wonder where this and the EdgeGetsu image came from, they're cleary stuff that will happen but in the Mangetsu one it was leaked in episode 1 and this one was leaked a few days before the last episode aired. I though anime studios usually don't do a batch of episodes in advance so where is this coming from?

>he doesn't know

>anime studios usually don't do a batch of episodes in advance
What, you think they make an episode per week?

I'm in the assumption that if they have enough time in their hands they make 2 in a week. Some anime having schedule problems made me believe that. And Granbelm had what, 9 months since it was first announced?
Why do people keep dissing the interview?

With Nexus good schedule it was probably almost done before the airing

The show has decent budget, probably backed by DMM bucks and their schedule is fine, they showed the first half of ep1 like a couple months before the broadcast.

Attached: production schedule.jpg (1346x995, 285K)

C R I N G E

Really loving these headcanon edits. Hopefully the next episodes provide fuel for more.

Attached: ECotR8KU0AELI74.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

That's clearly Nene saying she doesn't remember Anna.

One of the animators tweeted that there's no need to worry about the animation quality declining, they've already finished ep 13.

I do not like that Anna simply disappears, it would have been much better if Clare realized what happened and started to hate Ernesta, causing her to lose even the last part of her family.

God, imagine the agony of that scene of Ernesta having to tell her if it actually happened

Oh, are you one of the anons that believes Toji no Miko was really brave for killing off Yume after she became the most popular character while it was airing?

No really. It was expected due to the emphasis they made with her condition and her backstory. Asspull would've been if she somehow stayed alive (Mobage managed to bring her back in a way it made sense tho).

Shows start production before they get announced

Yeah but imagine Ernesta using Clare's weak emotional state to convince her to have sex on top of Anna's grave.

With a Deus-ex Machina sword that conveniently can't be used again. What the game pulled was nothing short of an asspull so that people can roll for her anyway.

There were those that were convinced they wouldn't kill any characters because of the mobage.

Fuck Ernesta

Attached: ECottlyUcAATVlY.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>smug evil bitch
>lesbian rapist
>voiced by Yuuki Aoi
How can one girl be so good?

Cast your vote on Anna's fate.
1. Alive and well
2. Alive but not well (Physical and/or Mental damage)
3. Comatose
4. Unknown / Disappeared
5. Dead

>what I want
>what will most likely happen
Question is: Who is keeping the body?

Merged with magusconniptus and became the Game Master.

I would watch an entire episode of nene-nee scowling while the other kid eats all her rice.

Most likely 4, but I still believe in 5. There's no fucking way she's alive.

Erased from existence until Shingetsu resets the timeline to not have herself in it and without magic where there will be a montage sequence showing her living happily with her family in the new timeline at the end.

3 and 4

How would one be able to attain such a body?

Imejisuru

This is going to be a long few hours to wait

Attached: ECot0sAVUAAAobg.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Why does Shingetsu keep undressing little girls?

My Shintoist girlfriend Kuon is very cute.

Why wouldn't she?

Attached: ECbAnoGXsAUBCyl.jpg (1869x1309, 622K)

>smiling Anna and Rosa
I love it.

Looks like everything's going to be daijoubu in the end after all.

That's what they want you to believe.

Rosa is pretty cute. Shame we probably won't see her again.

How does she manage to be this hot with that stupid hat on? It's a real mystery.

Attached: SuishouSmug.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>in the op
>in the ed
>in the promo material
>in the merch
She's obviously going to reappear at some point

Shingetsu has same VA as pic related. Coincidence?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Endro - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.00_[2019.02.17_11.20.01].jpg (1280x720, 251K)

I miss Mao-chan-sensei's cute wife.

Death would've been better than non-existence
Girls with dumb hats are cute or hot, just look at Talim

Attached: 1566501540969.png (726x1448, 752K)

She knows I like it.

You think she did this to anna once

Attached: ECpq0HzUwAAX0p1.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Are mango and kuon holding hands?

ERUUU~

God I wish she'd flip me over onto my arse

ERUFUUUUUUU

Attached: ECprCFwU4AACdYb.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Attached: ECcoiBSUEAIO5JM.jpg (823x980, 188K)

Why is she grinning?

Because she can finally rest in peace

Thinking of onee-chan while sleep-molesting SHNGTS.

If I looked like that I'd be grinning all the time.

Attached: ECqsbckUcAIksa1.jpg (2048x1152, 249K)

cute

Who is this? Some new girl?

Attached: ECprLDhUwAAwN0j.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>still on the wrong station for granbelm but at-x is on the rebroadcast of horizon 2 ep13
Conflicting feelings

Attached: ECqvk_qUIAAFAeM.jpg (2048x1535, 402K)

Attached: ECprQW-UYAAhiJb.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

starting

>stream still delayed by several minutes

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (250x250, 50K)

>audio desync worse than ever
This shit is unwatchable

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (638x1024, 128K)

>Rosa
what the fuck

I don't think siblings are supposed do that in their sleep in the same bed

Where are you watching that's not complete shit?
I've gone through all the usual places but none of them is showing TBS/MBS.

aqstream.com/jp/tbs/TBS But it's behind considering I just got the rosa bit now compared to another user

Attached: granbelm gymnast loli cameltoe.webm (1280x720, 874K)

Rosa got such a cute sister

I always save this show for last on fridays as it makes some of the shows I couldn't give a shit about more bearable. Do you anons have any watching habits for shows you like?

Why do you watch shows you don't care about?

At least there are 2ch threads, right?

Man I wish I knew what was going on

I don't really have a good reason, typically since I don't care about them I'll use them as extra listening practice for my nip studies and not read subs or have them off since missing details on information wouldn't bother me.

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (867x322, 30K)

RIP Anna

Even in death she smiles.

So wait, if Rosa completely replaces Anna as the Fugo elder sibling (either another adoptee or biological, I dunno can't speak nip), would she still had fought in granbelm and dropped out gracefully, or never bothered in the first place?
Fuck

Attached: yamero.jpg (600x621, 27K)

Usually my weekend is
>Thursday: Machikado
>Friday: Joshikousei > Granbelm
>Saturday: Symphogear > Precure
My routine is pretty comfy.
So she's confirmed ded? I need a quick rundown. Or wait for Erai, either works.

DROPPED

I'll pick it up after you

Raws? Or subs for what matter?

Like every week

Why so dead? What happened with the livestream?

>Anna died so hard her existence disappeared from the world
oof

According to Nene, the Fugo heir (Rosa) fought and lost earlier. So history didn't change for Rosa in any way. She just replaced Anna as the heir of the family.

So the "Anna is inside magiconauts" theory ended being true? Welp, secret true end boss route unlocked I guess (and a final ERNESTAAAAAA seems fitting to end this serie).

Don't be jelly, it's not her fault you got no game you salty dyke.

>[HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv

Suisho is looking like the final boss. Although Mangetsu could be it too. Suisho is trying to convince her that helping Shingetsu is not what she really wants, but a bonding moment between Shingetsu and Mangetsu seems to have reassured Mangetsu that she does want to help Shingetsu. We'll see where they go with that.

Other than that, Nene finally figured out that Mangetsu has a lot more power than she should have, considering there should be little to no magic in the world. It's looking more and more likely Mangetsu might be a princeps already, the winner of a previous Granbelm.

Attached: 1445972800063.jpg (622x521, 63K)

Does Nene nee have pubes?

So what killed the hype?

Anna

>Suisho is looking like the final boss.
There is no way she's evil. She is such an innocent pure looking girl.

Webm that kiss

>Mindbreak les rape
>Mango confirmed for artificial being with artificial family
>Kuon going to give in to wincest even if her sister is just a puppet

Pretty woke episode.

Attached: mpv-shot0041.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

This is awfully convenient. And reminds me of a certain other show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0009.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

So Suishou really is a lesbian rapist and has her eyes set on raping Manko next, the height difference between them is just holy shit my dick. That tonguing she gave Kuon was really hot too, and that attempted tonguing agter Kuon tried to stab her was even hotter. The fact she can make Shisui rape Kuon at anytime is really fucking hot. You can really see the sociopath in Suishou in this episode as she has a charisma and draw to her that Anna didnt.

a small, soft little patch

>gaaaaaay

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.20_[2019.08.23_16.30.04].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Anna wasnt erased boys the magiacoctus literally warped reality to be one where she never existed and was replaced by Rosa., now it makes sense how humans have yet to find out about magic because the dimension resets reality anytime its exposed.

Suishou asking Anna for a nice wet messy smooch was great.

Yukki Aoi being evil and smug

Kuon will likely join Shishou in fight for her sister, making it 2 on 2.

Pink imouto confirmed magical too.

No more "ERNESTAAAAAA"

Overall another good episode.

So its basically confirmed Manko is the Magiacoctus LARPING right?

Poor Kuon, her sister is a slut that probably never cared about her.

Mangetsu was jealous of Anna because Shingetsu loved her, so she erased her from reality.

Is Manko even real?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.08.23_22.39.14].jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

Where can I get a USB pig?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0013.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

That entire scene where she was talking to Shinny about Anna was really predatory., talking advantage of your lover's sadness to try and get into her pants.

Her sister probably molested her, that could explain why Kuon is so touchy feely with her.

>kiboufags were actually right

Oh no, Kuon turned gay
I want to see hatesex

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv-00_12_18.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

So the magic was never really erased? This also explains why no one ever won the bowl, right? Everything is reset whenever someone "wins".

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.26_[2019.08.23_22.31.41].jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

Her sister was probably grooming her with the hopes of getting Suishou that threesome she always wanted.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.49.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

She literally cant stop thinking about Suishou tonguing her. Her sexual frustration is what lead to her trying to attack her but she actually wanted another kissy kissy from Suishou subconsciously.

Well that was weird.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_24.22_[2019.08.23_22.42.06].jpg (1920x1080, 862K)

>dreamily touches mango's head and puts it to her own while thinking of her sis
>freaked out over what may be her sis being mindfucked into going /u/ over Suishou
>moment she thinks of her sis' sounds and smell, she flashes back to the lesbo kiss
>intensity of being held by someone containing part of her sister's soul is compromising
Yeah, "turned"

So I was right, Suishou really is mindraping Shisui while in her coma.

YES YES YES

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2019.08.23_22.38.36].jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

So was that a sexual invitation? Considering Suishou rapes anyone she messes with does that she raped Anna once?

Shameless product placement

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv-00_14_36.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.02_[2019.08.23_22.26.46].jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

This her sister's Armanox? Looks interesting but a weird sorta departure compared to Kuon's

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-23-20h48m54s532.png (1280x720, 699K)

Of course.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.43_[2019.08.23_22.27.34].jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

What's the name for these sort of eyes?

It's convenient that it happened only after 4 battles.

Sex.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.54_[2019.08.23_22.36.53].jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

>Manko

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.11.39_[2019.08.24_01.05.14]45.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Airfoil eyes

Ah so the flustered face Anna made when Suishou held flipped her over was hinting back to when Suishou rapes her.

Suishou is the best

Attached: Suishou Kuon kiss.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Do they have a contract? Normally they'd make it AKE or something.
Are AKGs still good?

Reminds of a highschool girl telling a middle school girl"Psst little girl come here >:)"

Attached: bueno.webm (1280x720, 170K)

Suishou didn't control DROSELA, she is DROSELA.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.03_[2019.08.24_05.52.13].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Fuck why am I so hard

Who is this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>0 yen replaces Anna
Damn, so ironic it hurts.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.07.10_[2019.08.24_00.59.47]29.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

So how hard are the dykes on /u/ fingering themselves to this height gap yuri? An evil tall bitch making you her toy its every /u/femanon's wet dream.

Piggy Nenenenee

You did this, ERNESTA.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2019.08.23_21.25.53].jpg (1280x720, 402K)

Age gape yuri rape is hot

Oh that settles it she wants to rape Manko's tiny adorable body probably in front of Shingetsu since she tries to flirt with Manny in front of Shingetsu.

So Kaos was the true Mega Coconut all along?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.18_[2019.08.23_22.55.27].jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

AOTY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_00:01:13.115.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.03.01_[2019.08.24_00.54.56]10.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

How old is Shisui supposed to be? She already looks like an adult here when Kuon was just a kid.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.01.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

Can't blame Suishou for wanting to rape K-On.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.22_[2019.08.23_21.21.19].jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.03.02_[2019.08.24_00.54.59]11.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Its a domination fetish shes already made her big sister her bitch, now she wants to turn the little sister into her toy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.05_[2019.08.23_21.35.38].jpg (1280x720, 363K)

Lots of 'sukis' this episode.

If I was the yuri equivalent of a fujoshi I'd be constantly giggling when watching this show, so many juicy situations, good thing I'm nothing like that. Guhehe.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p] 00.03.06-00.03.20.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>next episode ends with Kuon in bed naked with Suishou
I thought this show was going to be /u/bait, not legitimate /u/

Attached: that's my fetish.png (1160x494, 664K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].webm (480x560, 201K)

>Manko's family is actually wizards who manipulate memories by noise-cancelling
>but this also affects them so they end up doing everything subconsciously
>this is why Manko is so concerned about literally nothing
Holy shit I'm a genius of obvious deductions.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.20_[2019.08.23_16.57.33].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

So Mango basically confirmed to be Magnificactus' avatar with that dream, right?

Attached: 1565492876407.jpg (406x635, 221K)

I didn't get this entire scene. So the magic is actually still there and some being is just negating/concealing it? What the fuck?
And what kind of computer does Nenenenene³ have?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv-00h15m24s-0001.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

You need Nene's IQ to understand it user.

Mango's sister is Haruhi of granbelm world.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p]1.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

Manko and her imouto are magic headphones.

Didn't Kuon fail to notice anything magical from Kibou too? Must be some powerful protection from being sensed

>that smile
What was she dreaming about?

Hopes and dreams being shattered.

manko is either the manifestation of magiaconatus itself, or just some magical construct made by it - that has the ability to hide the existence of magic so magiaconatus can do it's job of warping reality whenever it needs to

i think

>thingken of granbelm

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.09.01_[2019.08.24_01.02.13]35.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Groping Shingetsu

Nene's detecting amount of magic interference. Basically there's large amount of interference happening with manko and her family.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p] 00.11.38-00.11.40.webm (1280x720, 225K)

Manko is so fat.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.54_[2019.08.23_23.13.03].jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

Next episode, Nene is going to suck the magic out of Kibo

Through her asshole.

Isn't that graph the result once the interferences are removed?

Next episode is the giant crab fight.
Something something weakpoint and massive damage.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.24.17_[2019.08.24_01.19.26]79.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

>spirits start getting dropped willy nilly
>drones/copies are now irrelevant
>probably won't get a cool transformation like Nene's until the end
Damn

Capitu eyes.

There were like four different scenes where a character said they 好き someone. It's like they tried to make the episode just as gay as the last one was hotblooded.

Why arent girls surrounding her? Shes reeks of alpha lesbian.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.03.27_[2019.08.24_00.55.41]17.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

She's a creey rapist lesbian.

It's just technobabble.
>Maybe it's interference like noise cancelling
>Taps away on laptop mysteriously
>Voila!

You need to have incredible magic power to do that kind of interference, so it also translates directly to magic power.

Oh, I remember that ass, first he was spewing all his shit about how Yume is a bad character and pandering to wrong people, and how she wouldn't be killed because "mobage bux" and chinese fanbase. Then that happened and his butthurt was like a supervolcano.
Luckily, he didn't turn into super-obsessed autist like you-know-who who comes to every thematic thread to shitpost.

T. Manko sahara pussy

You are just jealous.

She is batshit crazy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.13.34_[2019.08.24_01.07.44]52.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Aniki?

Nah, just sexily sadistic

You're just jealous that Suishou won't IMAGINE you.

meme

Is this gonna be what Yuuki Aoi gets typecasted as from now on? She was basically this same role in Yurikuma and Asobi Asobase already, and now taking it to the extreme here. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Look at that perfect Nenebody

And by this she means that Anna never really existed, and false were inserted in the minds of the girls taking part in Granbelm, right?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle] (00_06_36.729) 0001.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>Asobi Asobase
>lesbian
Traps aren't girls.

Speaking of. Who the hell thought that "envision" is a good translation?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.15.11_[2019.08.24_01.09.28]57.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Nene is discovering that there is a fuckton of magic going on, but it's been concealed thus far by magic of the same magnitude but inverse (polarity, I guess?). Which means that there is two fucktons of magic going on in a way that shouldn't be possible in this current era.

Extreme tareme

This is exactly my brand of anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_00:21:50.394.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Granbowl is a huge scam, I tell you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.03.38_[2019.08.24_00.55.57]19.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

And???? How would that put off girls from her charisma?

I really liked the midnight park scene with the two Getsus.

Quite pungent my dear.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.48_[2019.08.23_22.29.30].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

My theory:
>manko won Granbelm
>gain access to 100% magic power of the world
>keep 80% magic for herself
>leave 20% for Magnificactus to keep running Granbelm

>create Kaos with 40% of magic power for emitting magic-concealing wave
>manko also has 40%
>magic power cancels each other, so the people can't detect that manko already leaked the magic power

>self memory wipe
>start another Granbelm and beat others with superior NG+ mp stat

Whats her Distro?

Something like that but she thought Ernesta was hot, so she reset time and gave Ernesta lots of powers so she can get the ultimate Yuri end with her the second go around.

Suishou friendship ntr when

DELET

Damn, this show sure went gay fast. Also Manko confirmed for magical terminator, to no one's surprise.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2019.08.23_23.06.35].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I like that. Hope the writer thought so as well.

Why is Anna's Mom's Butler in the minor characters list but Anna's Mom isn't?

This scene was so damn good.

I doubt Manko did it. Her blank life seems to bother her too much for it to be intentional.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16.24_[2019.08.24_01.11.01]63.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Let the suffering begin.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p]-[24.21.419-24.25.424].webm (854x480, 1.65M)

Kaos is the true protagonist and has created all this crap to encrease her harem.

It would have been better if she was simply erased from the site desu

So is Kuon the secret mage then? Is that why she doesn't bat an eye with everyone being a chuuni about magic around her? Is Mango just an invention of Kuon? Is Mango and her entire family just Magicunny willing itself into existence so it could have sex with Ernesta?

Too many questions and I worry the answer is going to be dumb.

I really like Suishou's Armanox; it's definitely the most expressive, though Aconite has that Gurren Lagann bombast.

>Eighth episode in a 12 episodes series
>Fast

I thought they'd remove her from the ED too for an extra kick in the dick. Would be funnier if 0 yen held both gems.

Same, probably my favorite scene despite all the Suishou craziness and gay action. It conveyed nicely how difficult it is for them to understand and be honest with each other even if they genuinely wish for each other's happiness.

>Rosa's never coming b-
APOLOGIZE

I half expected her to be erased from OP.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.21.44_[2019.08.24_01.16.43]74.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>chinko moving away from the chain fence + frame in a frame to an open space as she starts to talk things through mango
Kino desu

Also based Mangetsu can't wait for her to stab Shingetsu to protect her special-ness

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle] (00_18_37.116) 0003.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

You mean it conveyed nicely how inhuman Mango is.

>I fucked your sister so hard, she can't even blink without thinking of my fingers

Attached: cunt.png (1280x720, 482K)

Only characters that Kibou fucked make it on the list.

>lose the Granbelm
>suddenly don't have a crazy boss ragging on you
>suddenly have a cute sister and a loving family with a fucktillion dollars
She's the real winner here.

>let's enjoy more batorus by memory wiping myself
Yeah no, the chaos is the serpent that has latched onto manko because of her fierce will to not lose her special magic.
The magicunny gave mana to the mages as a form of talent.
This is why shingetsu is so good.

>Anna treated her like shit
>She ends up taking Anna's life

So this is Granbelm

wtf is her problem?

Attached: 1564775802227.jpg (698x720, 53K)

Is she the big bad?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.14.18_[2019.08.24_01.08.31]55.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Girls just wanna have fun.

She just really likes doing inappropriate things with girls.
If she won the granbelm, think of all the girls she could rape!

>0 yen girl takes your place
>probably won't even scream ERNESTAAAAAA
I hope anna appears at least once more before the ending, ghost or memory, I just need to hear her voice

Attached: 1565390759443.png (1280x720, 877K)

She wants to rape everything with a vagina.

The urge for pussy or, using her language, manko.

Also some episodes before when Anna wanted to slap her but Suishou smiled and she stopped.

>two months ago I got kicked out of the mansion
>now I own the mansion

/oneofus/
/ourgirl/
What else?

She went mad after being betrayed by Kuon's sister who she loved of a love sincere and pure.

5, digits confirm

Me desu

>episode 8
>lesbian confession above the city lights
Thank you KyoAni.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16.53_[2019.08.24_01.11.33]64.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

My wife.

I wonder what's the relationship Ernesta has with Fugos in this new reality? Her photos imply she still is adopted by them, but are they still estranged?

I don't want her to lose yet.

>not jumping in on the chance of breaking cute witches and molesting them in mecha combat
Hell for all we know, she probably had Rosa chained up somewhere before the reset, she was juicy suffering too

I believe in Anna's hate (love), she will walk back from hell.

Literally the only person estranging them was Anna, so presumably in her absence they have no such qualms about it now.

This Rosa probably hates Ernesta too
Can she catch a break?

Indeed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.22_[2019.07.19_23.43.49].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

this coming full moon, I am going to impregnate my daughter Mangetsu!

Maybe the hate's just because she left out of the blue
Hopefully rosa speaks to her at somepoint

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.20.01_[2019.08.24_01.14.49]69.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>explicit yurishit
Dropped.

Shes trying to break the cycle

haha what if Shishou just bent Kuon over next to her sister's body and started raping her

Shingetsu is loved my magiaconatus. Manko loves Shingetsu. Kibou loves Ne^3 but Ne^3 lost so Kibou portion of magiaconatus can have a harem.

The only acceptable yurishit is rape

We're they considered bad before? I own a pair of 701s and is good imo one of my more comfortable cans in my collection.

oh yeah wouldn't that be weird haha

Attached: UkiWorry.jpg (930x936, 420K)

Shisui would enjoy that user.

So how many episodes is this?

WAKE UP

She is gone, never coming back.

Attached: 35514481321.png (890x500, 696K)

She was actually worried for a moment here.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle] (00_12_34.795) 0002.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

It's a shame that Ernesta loves Anna and Mangetsu has literally nothing and no one in her life.

Perfect.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2019.08.24_03.21.31].jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

"What are you going to do, stab me?" -quote from Woman almost stabbed

I can't believe she's ignoring her sister and letting a chinese legal loli associate with her

haha what if she was still in the coma but body started masturbating on its own while it happened

Would Rosa have used the Armanox she had from the first episode, or inherit the Fugo one?

Fuck off Magia-cunt, I'll never forget the warmth and radiance of those flames.

>her sister
Says who, the memories that can be rewritten?

Suishou raping Kuon

Damn you, ERNESTA!

They emphasized Manko's and Suishou's eyes being the same several times in this episode for a reason.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.24_[2019.08.23_23.07.00].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I want Kuon to rape Suishou

While i didnt want anna to die, i thought this show needed a death to contrast the "no one dies" and follow up the foreshadow from nenenee's statement while also making the final episodes feel more unpredictable, but erasing her from existence hurts my heart.

>You win granbelm what's your wish?
>I want to be the strongest ever so i win every other Granbelm and have infinite wishes
>Wish granted

What's the point of making false memories when you don't capitalise on the opportunities

>FLAP FLAP
Excuse me? Please explain. I want to enjoy puffy things too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0031.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Reminder that Anna is self-proclaimed "cool headed".
Now imagine her mother or sister being angry is Anna is the calm one.

So Kibou is the final boss

I want Suishou to rape Claire.

It's either an automated system to prevent anyone looking into why a magical person died, or Mango who is just living Magicunny incarnate did it to have Ernesta to herself.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0017.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

This is justice. Fuck Anna.

>Mangetsu had her sister's love stolen by another mage just like Anna
No wonder she went all ERNESTAA on Cube-ne ass

Memory fuckery is pretty consistent with what we know in the past, i.e. Nene's teacher
Now keep in mind that things in what was presumably the last Granbelm got so fucked that Nene's teacher was deprived of literally all memory of the incident and magic itself. If Mango is from that incident...

Wrong, 13

So if Anna was erased from everyone's memories, who is this bitch? A placeholder? Where did she come from?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0014.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Have to break her sister first
t.Ernesta

For me it's the system trying to keep things run smoothly. The show must go on and all that.

I'm calling it, mango and shiggy are two halves of the same person. Like the moon having two sides.

the girl who got taken out by mango in ep 1

She is Anna-new.
Anna-old is Rosa-new.

user this is not acceptable, I hope your family will remember you >:)

>If

But that would make Suishou even wetter than usual its always hot when the dogs get dominate over the masters.

You mean Nene mother.

how do we go gayer?

>She won before and does it purely so she can rape girls. The puppet story was just describing herself as she goes around collecting mage pussy.

Now that's KINO.

Attached: mpv-shot0042.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>sexually confused edgy midget who comes to school with a cape and some old ornamental knife to look 'intimidating'
I propose that K-On should henceforth be known as the designated dork while Ne³ should no longer be made fun of as she is without a doubt the most (and only) competent member of the cast.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.32_[2019.08.23_23.00.44].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Oh wait you meant Suishou, my bad. Still, there's this symmetry going on between the two main characters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.37_[2019.08.24_05.05.21].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Shingetsu promising to Mangetsu that she will be her reason to live.

She clearly doesn't hate Shingetsu as much as Anna did, considering she isn't in perma-bitch mode, so that's at least an improvement.

damn thats hot

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

I didn't get this scene, what is causing Mango to cry?

Don't we all hate this moment when it happens to us.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Getsu docking.

IT ISN'T FAIR

Nothing.

Shingetsu is basically who would win the Granbowl if it wasn't hijacked by illegals like Mango and Sushi. Shingetsu is the one who is rightfully loved by Magiaconatus.

Anna is obviously coming back at the end, her soul was taking by the magi.

Nothing

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_09.18_[2019.08.23_22.02.27].jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

I hope there will be a doujin with a no clothes no towels reenactment.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0010.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Lesbian gangbang.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.21.31_[2019.08.24_01.16.26]73.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Suishou said mean things.

>It'll be more fun to rape you
Thats what she meant

Shingetsu cried last ep and it affected mango.
They are connected.

Nene and her magical computer.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0015.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Shouldn't Shingetsu be living with the Fugos then?

>Anna
Stop mispelling Rosa's name you piece of shit

Literally why doesn't Mango just get a life

Need more SICP edits.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16.19_[2019.08.24_01.10.47]61.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

ZA WITCH

This was creepy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0026.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

She got something better: Shingetsu.

Attached: Granbelm (31).webm (1280x720, 291K)

Being a failed normalfag is the worst

>hijacked by illegals like Mango
How can Magiacoitus hijack itself?

Not everyone can deal with the feeling of emptiness like we do.

Seriously though, what's with that puppet? The way Chinko always places it next to the Nene pig makes me worry that it's another mage's surveillance device.

Why did she try to attack her with a knife and why didn't she go through with it?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0021.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I'll do some tonight, post all the shots for edits and I will save them.

>let suisho fuck your ass sis, onegai

Rosa de Medici de la Roya Crichton-Hoffeneimer

Because she got aroused by Suisho kissing her while smelling like her sister.

Magilicious is playing 8D chess against itself.

I can't believe Kibou is Magicoconut and the final boss.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.09.329.jpg (1609x905, 199K)

Mathew McConaughey can do whatever it likes

It's quite old.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0018.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Shingetsu loves Anna though

Mayonegg.

>why didn't she go through with it
She needs curse lifted. And she wants more kisses first.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.11.14_[2019.08.24_01.04.48]44.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>I can't believe Kibou is Magicoconut
She's not. If she was, Nene would be the most powerful in the tournament.

If it were that easy I wouldn't be posting here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv - 0012.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Anna
Who?

Nene is just a one night stand.

Her desire to get tongued by Suishou kicked in.

Ernesta sister-wife.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv - 0011.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

*Better version*

Attached: Granbelm (31).webm (1280x720, 272K)

Shut granbelm down

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.09.31_[2019.08.24_01.02.44]37.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

By the look of things, nothing we've seen in their reality is guaranteed to be real

Either that or Fucking Magnets is a previous winner, who reset the world or created a new world for some reason.

Anyone think this actually happened for real but got rewritten by magicoconut into just a dream?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.19_[2019.08.24_07.18.43].jpg (1280x720, 46K)

She stops because deep down she wants the sushi.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.19_[2019.08.24_04.55.59].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I 100% think it happened for real

It's probably option D:
>Mango and Suishou are two halves of Magicoconuts' power
>Mango is her good side, her will to have a caring family (note: just a family). Possibly Kibou is coconuts herself living her dream
>Suishou is her bad side, her desire to be loved by everyone, to fulfill her lost love, basically to do lewd fuckery.
>Mango has positive energy and Suishou has negative energy, so any Magicoconuts' interference goes untrackable
>"Kibou" is following the Granbelm since the start, altering memories and events to 1.-Secure either Mangs or Suishou to win Granbelm each time, and earsing everyone's memories about the winner, and 2.-to keep a constant fill of magical energy
>Mangs fill the void of being empty with being someone special, Suishou probably feels the same way but fills her void by feeling "love"
There's a 30% chance Mangetsu and Suishou fuse by the finale to fight "Kibuo", being a full entity with presumably the same amount of power as Magicunny, and by killing it/erase it they both will die, the "two princepts" bit was actually two halves of Magicunny, and to my disgust maybe a reset end is what awaits us.

I hate waking up in bed with naked JCs.

The call that saved the Magiacoconuts.

Nenene just swallowed the whole bucket of red pills at once, didn't she? Everything in the world is an illusion and it's centered at Mangaka's nexus.

Attached: nenenene.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

Attached: Granbelm_10.jpg (1920x1991, 1.19M)

There aren't many. Maybe this one.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16.12_[2019.08.24_01.10.38]60.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>girl makes your sister a vegetable
>she kisses you
>now cant stop fucking to fuck her

That's definitely something I could see Magnacarta doing, just to fuck with her a bit.

So is she the Devil or what

Don't accept drinks from strangers, user.

Attached: Granbelm_10b.jpg (1920x1991, 1.19M)

What did Kuon see?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.04.15_[2019.07.13_01.47.28]13.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>I wish I never had to tell you this. At least I got some nice masturbation material.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.56_[2019.08.23_16.32.48].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>You arent Suishou >:(

Loli Rosa a cute.

I appreciate it when stitchable scenes are cut off like this.

Attached: Granbelm_11.jpg (1920x1838, 1.23M)

Ernesta is literally the devil. A stupid sexy devil.

Hmm, whose life should I ruin today?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.06_[2019.08.23_22.24.18].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

A smooth, flat and pink Manko.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.34_[2019.08.23_16.32.15].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

> You have to IMAGINE to return to where you want to be
Who says they didn't?

Attached: Granbelm_12.jpg (1920x2077, 1.38M)

Kuon sure gets around.

Attached: Granbelm_13.jpg (1920x1574, 963K)

Kuon didn't seem like she wanted to be there, it would have been pretty funny if she uncounsciously imagined herself to Shuisho's side.

How can people who dont exist post?

That sounds interesting but I think Shingetsu will be the key player at the end though. There is a clue in the OP which shows her crest evolving.

Attached: chinko-crest-evolution.jpg (927x1207, 185K)

Shouldn't she have said that a bit sooner?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv-00h03m47s-0001.png (1280x720, 873K)

>loli Rosa
Pretty cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.09_[2019.08.23_16.43.09].jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Shot through the heart

Attached: Kuon_07.jpg (2024x1933, 1.37M)

>Anytime Kuon gets horny she will immediately think about that tonguing.

She shouldn't have said that at all.

She was probably thinking about not telling Mangetsu at all.

breasts

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.06_[2019.08.23_16.38.36].jpg (1280x720, 57K)

She'd rather not say it at all and invite them over every full moon.

And Suishou's to blame

Attached: Kuon_07b.jpg (2024x1933, 1.36M)

Anna was erased, but her raging homosexuality left a permanent scar in the mage-web.

And miss out on naked Mango sweating in her bed?

Best timeline

freckled breasts

Since both Manko and Kon weren't thinking about their destination or clothes, it means Shinko had to do all the imagining. She wanted them in her bed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.18.32_[2019.07.28_01.09.18]41.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

She just locked Viola Katze's s-foils in attack position.

It would be funny if Mango kept waking up naked in Shin's bed from now on anyway.

Attached: Nene_11.jpg (2165x2229, 1.41M)

Shingusta was able to manipulate Kibou's mind with ease unlike with Manko.

Its a blessing to be raped by Suishou!

I still want to know why Suishou and Mango both have green eyes and pale hair-extremities.
And why does the Moon trigger Fullmoon's ptsd?

Attached: Shingetsu_07.jpg (1920x1878, 1.25M)

granbelm.com/character/
>Anna's portrait on the navigation bar of the official website has been grayed out

Attached: gray1.png (1000x535, 237K)

Or so she thought.

do their clothes just stay in their own house

granbelm.com/armanox/
>same with her ARMANOX

Oh god, she's really fucking gone...

Attached: gray2.png (1000x330, 187K)

Attached: Shingetsu_08.jpg (1920x1325, 954K)

>i'm so fucked up

Wait, this doesn't explain why they were in her bed.

Lady-butler is looking pretty derpy here, not her best profile.

Last one. She's just the best.

Attached: Suishou_03.jpg (1920x2129, 1.32M)

MANgetsu's manhood. Otherwise she wouldn't have asked him what did he do to her since girls can't love girls.

They have to IMAGINE their attire, so chances are they can wear anything.

She tucked them in.

>lady-butler is there but not anna's mother

How did Kuon not know about this?

Attached: 1542449491033.jpg (1737x1080, 346K)

She found them and brought them to her house, duh.

Oops. One more.

Attached: Nene_10.jpg (1920x1437, 990K)

She has no room for anything in her head besides thoughts of her sister.

Realistically, Manko and K-On were at Chinko's table when he Granbelm started, not in her bed. So when it comes down to it, Chinko was the one who decided to put them next to each other on the bed in their birthday suits instead of just dressing/covering them up with and waking them like any heterosexual, non-autistic person would have chosen to do.

Because it's bullshit and Shingetsu just drugged them.

God, I wish that was me.

I am fully expecting that to happen again at least once.

Attached: 1563816288167.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

She was too busy having gay thoughts.

Maybe she always woke up naked next to her sister and didn't think there was anything abnormal about that. Only this time Suishou confused her little head and she couldn't think of onee-chan when the fight ended.

It's probably something you don't need to put much thought into.
So you'll only end up naked if you got caught off guard, which given what happened, both k-on and manko would definitely be.

Imagine Manko imagining herself wearing a huge pink strap-on before the Granbelm ends just to see how Ernesta reacts.

She joined even later than Mangusta.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.45_[2019.08.23_16.47.48].jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Shingetsu is just the Hikari of the show, her butting in is what makes magiconnect's plan to fall down.
>Implying.

ERNESTA truly is evil.

>tonging a young autistic girl
Magis are sick

Did Anna's mother get erased too?

Yes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.56_[2019.08.23_23.47.46].jpg (1280x720, 396K)

Really glad I stuck with this show, things are getting interesting now

Who is Anna

I've been saying since the start that more powerful magic was involved in this, that's why (a) nobody's heard of Mangetsu's family (b) Shingetsu couldn't detect whether she'd had any spells cast on her and (c) why Mangetsu got transported to the Granbelm arena in the first place

I think you mean based.

What the fuck is this cunt's problem?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2019.08.23_22.49.08].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Gosh this was hot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv-00_13_19.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

No?

Shes like them tiny and weak.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv-00_16_02.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

No, she was there from the start hiding. It's just her mech appeared later. Manko joining midway is very unusual and normally impossible.

Suishou is actually Shisui.

Think about it, even their name is almost the same.

Who's the loser now, Anna.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.06_[2019.08.23_22.22.13].jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Why did you post a blank image?

>stole everything including her mother's love
Based

Those are your future prospects and dreams, Manko.

That's clearly the same woman, right down to her outfit

who?

Who is this Anna everyone keeps talking about?

Come on, user.

Suishou and Shisui having sex as loudly as possible while K-on hears everything through the paper thin walls

My for guesses for the next episode

>Mango ask Shingetsu and Kuon to let her 1v1 Suishou
>Granblem begins
>after a rough start Mango gets the upper hand
>Suishou gets "serious" and summon her familiar
>Shingetsu, worried Mango might get Anna'd, intervenes
>Suishou pulls a Palpatine on a conflicted Kuon who till that moment tried to not involved
>finally Kuon, swindled by the though of losing her onee-san and Suishou's kisses, backstabs ShinMango bringing one of the two down
>episode ends right there in a cliffhanger for no ones surprise

Shisui shittalking Kuon while having sex with Suishou too.
>My little sister? Oh shes so creepy, and ugly.
>I bet she stared at me while I was sleeping ew what an ugly pig

Suishou wouldn't exclude her from the fun.

Do anons still think Mangetsu is a sociopath?

>Mango ask Shingetsu and Kuon to let her 1v1 Suishou
I doubt it. Manko and Chinko already agreed to tag-team Sushi. No idea what K-On is gonna do meanwhile though. Maybe she will be controlled by Sushi and fight on her side.

Yuuki Aoi really can't handle this type of character. Her shitty acting had better not ruin the show.

Should've went for the pig then.

K-On is masturbating to that kiss and how Suishou held her tenderly earlier.

Now I think she's a cute pink headphone.

I swear to me mum if suishou "convincing" actually worked I'll just call quits with caring for the story, Kuon certainly never felt like a character that would just roll over like she's doing right now.

A really good one as he convinced an actual sociopath shes a helpless pussy.

Attention everyone
Shisui is a child molester, discuss

She enjoyed it so it's fine

First one, I can try to fix any mistakes if you spot em.

Attached: Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (34).png (1280x720, 642K)

And that's great.

No one cares about Anna.I am too sad.

>if suishou "convincing" actually worked I'll just call quits
The moment her sister hugged her she lost. She is a cuck and loves it.

>no mecha this episode
>gayest episode yet
I'm conflicted

Speak for yourself. I was hard the whole time.

Mecha at beginning speedwatcher kun.

She'll be back.

Okay, no *proper mecha battle or showcase

Only Anna get replaced in the photographs, Mom is still there

Jesus Christ, user.

hes wright your rong

This is some low-level trickery.

So does this mean Rosa wants to have sex with Shingetsu?

Autists like deserve to get tricked.

Of course. She probably doesn't even hate her either.

>tfw no shishou to dom me

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_11.14_[2019.08.23_18.18.40].jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

While it wasn't necessarily her acting at fault, the scene where she confronts Mangetsu at school sounded pretty bad.

You're doing the retard act really well, we're all convinced.

You don't need to be so butthurt about not getting sarcasm. Especially when it's all about a question asked by someone so retarded they can't pay attention to the anime they watch.

>I'm unable to recognise anime characters

You're telling me this is the most powerful mage or something?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 03 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

This is a flat chest.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv - 0010.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

She probably doesn't know she's a noise canceler.

Funnier when you consider that it's been like five months.

She probably thought it was funny at first, but then got tired of finding pink pubes in her bed all the time.

does sister want to fuck suishou or something?
i'm getting some mindbreak vibes here

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 08 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.11_[2019.08.23_18.33.12].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I doubt that a creature as underdeveloped as this has any kind of pubic growth.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.16_[2019.07.12_20.05.10].jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yes.

Most likely, yeah.
Just as how suishou took a part of onee-san, she probably implanted a part of her in kuon just to fuck with both of them.

So who are going to be the final two? Will we get a Mangetsu and Shingetsu finals or a Mangetsu and Suishou finals?

There was no curse, she was just being gay.

Shingetsu and Kuon

Well she cant move so there is a curse, but its not her gayness.

>NTRs Shingetsu and steals Mangos first kiss
B A S E D

The timescale is something I really think isn't done well. Shingetsu could have taught her virtually everything about magic by now but instead waits months at a time because then the audience would be out of the loop.

Attached: 5c6.jpg (720x405, 31K)