So a boy falls in love with a girl

>So a boy falls in love with a girl..
STOP. YOU'RE A GENIUS. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE TAKE MY MONEY

Attached: 1566455637366.jpg (1200x907, 127K)

Love stories are as timeless as can be

IT KEEPS PRINTING MONEY

Only feelfags and"high culture" weebs thinks hes good

But I haven't even got to the good part! Unable to confess...

And his best friend's a talking pie!

Wait until I show you my favorite and what I think is the best part of it all, how about we insert... SCI-FI ELEMENTS, also make sure to paste a bunch of filters and blind inducing colors and effects so we can pass it off as bad animation.

So a boy falls in love with a girl but the girl is a pre-op transexual man with a bigger penis than the boy.

The boy struggles to figure out his feelings for this girl(male) and as he comes to accept his homosexuality he finds out that the girl(male) is really after the philosopher's stone that's hidden within the boy's heart.

But how the hell does he do it?
There's already a fuckton of boy meets girl movies existing since the last century

>miyacucks and kyoaniggers itt think they can hurt the genius
I guess that's what happens when you're on top, you become a target. It's inevitable.

Attached: shinkai.jpg (600x838, 85K)

It's about creating a feeling that makes it seem fresh and novel. The problem is that you're too autistic to "feel", so you just analyse based on "logical" criteria, i.e. the plot threads and ignore the emotional elicitation that's at play.

>as opposed to the much worse /u/ or /y/ shit

He understand what kind of romance touch people.

he doesn't have the most colorful romantic out there though
how does he do it?

I mean... after Your Name, Weathering with You was bound to be a success anyway.

Kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name 1 anime

Boku no pico

based

Based

By doing pretentious shit and lining it with separation drama and years apart so the girl goes gets cocks and comes back to his beta man.

Yes but his love stories are shit.