One Punch Man

New manga chapter

Attached: 1566492184839.jpg (800x1138, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/695208/1
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76360980
youtube.com/watch?v=oMLPaqxcMr4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yig50AlDs30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

I'm gonna buy a coke to celebrate this day.

Attached: GOOD MORNING.png (755x1080, 1.08M)

Are we finally close to see monster Garou?

closer than we were last chapter

hell no. We aren't even at the second act of the arc yet.

I will too Satan

Attached: 1562780157104.jpg (965x1600, 908K)

Link?

TIME TO CONDUCT EVIL

Attached: 1510443037894.jpg (1485x1551, 1.76M)

Flashy's denial episodes finally start here

SAITAMA: If I come across a leader or something, I’ll make sure to give him a piece of my mind before I go back

fantastic trips user
I shall do the same

Rough translation

Cover Page

CHAPTER 115: Encounter

TEXT: A majestic queen,

TEXT: Under the intense summer heat ---.

Page 1

PRISONER: That little kitten…just where did he run off to…

PRISONER: I have dived deep underground…

PRISONER: Oh?

Page 2

N/A

Page 3

PRISONER: Found a person in chains!

PRISONER: I am coming to rescue you now!!

PRISONER: Ah!? You’re awake

PRISONER: I am the S-Class Hero, Puri Puri Prisoner, I successfully escaped from jail in order to meet you!

PRISONER: ……

PRISONER: ……eh?

PRISONER: Your face…I think I have seen it on a wanted poster…

Page 4

N/A

Page 5-6

PRISONER: Ugh

Page 7

PRISONER: Ca…can’t get up

PRISONER: Even though I shielded myself immediately with Bristle Armor, I still received severe injuries

Asura Garou

Attached: 1566486622245.png (684x1080, 1.14M)

Page 8

N/A

Page 9

PRISONER: This is an extremely dangerous man

PRISONER: That I have awakened…!!

Page 10

SAITAMA: Hah-…never thought there’d be a whole world like this beneath the sewers…

SAITAMA: First I thought it’s just ancient ruins, but it turns out there are newly-dug paths…it’s like an ant hive

SAITAMA: Those things that attacked me, their friends are probably hiding in there

SAITAMA: If I come across a leader or something, I’ll make sure to give him a piece of my mind before I go back

SAITAMA: As their neighbor, I have to get this message across: they need to keep a close eye out for disturbances like loud noises and acts of violence

Page 11

SAITAMA: Then I will defeat the monsters as a hero

Page 12

FLASH: Based on the footsteps, its weight is around 70kg, so it’s not a child. Its presence also doesn’t match that of any member gathered here…

FLASH: It’s probably a humanoid monster

FLASH: While it’s still defenseless…I am going to finish it off with a swift attack!!

Page 13

FLASH: Killing it will take less than a second

FLASH: Your head

SAITAMA: !?

SAITAMA: Something is coming out

FLASH: Is mine!

Page 14

N/A

Page 15

FLASH: He dodged it!!?

SAITAMA: Ah?

FLASH: It’s not a monster!?

mangadex.org/chapter/695208/1
OUT.

Attached: x1.png (800x1138, 1.08M)

whoops, don't even need to post the translation

wow, they're fast

>TEXT: A majestic queen,

>TEXT: Under the intense summer heat ---.

Well, that is definitely not hyperbole. Damn, that Fubuki is hot.

looks like Psykos put Garou into her sex dungeon for later
but those chains couldn't really hold him at all

How do Tastufags ever recover?

>changing it so Garou is berserk instead of fully conscious of himself
>changing it so flashy flash already knows how broken Saitama is
Man ONE is fully bent on making his best arc shit.

he says as this is the first fubuki centric chapter cover in over 30 chapters while tats has gotten at least 4 in the last 15.

>Saitama
>70kg
What sort of advanced manletry is this?

>what the heck
i haven't really noticed but does this TL not have any swearing? flash saying heck sounds so fucking ridiculous

Attached: x23.png (800x1138, 1.15M)

You are appreaciated regardless user.

The typesetter fucked up with page related.
I think I'm gonna do a personal typeset for it.
By the way, which translation is more acurate?
>That's an extremely dangerous man I have awakened.
>I woke up somebody I shouldn't have.

Attached: Garou.jpg (684x1080, 628K)

>"I escaped from prison just to meet you"
not sure if he's hitting on him or trying to cheer up what he thought was a hapless victim at first glance

>>changing it so flashy flash already knows how broken Saitama is
He's as delusional about Saitama as usual.

Attached: x25.png (800x1138, 1.03M)

Knowing Puri, its both.

Attached: qa1m6SC.png (715x297, 192K)

He's so light because he has no hair.

I love characters hyping up king Orochi long after he died, I hope that continues as a running joke.

I fucking hate this stupid faggot so much. Hope Saitama kill him.

"I woke a man whom I shouldn't have awoken." sounds nice but also doesn't sound like something PPP would say

And? Just more of an inferior product.

The latter translation implies more regret, up to you to decide whether it fits Prisoner more or less.

At what point did Garou's clothes start melding with his body?

The original line is "何だと" which means "what?" with surprise.

With the current pacing, Garou vs Darkshine will probably happen in a couple of months at least imo.

Except now he knows Saitama's fast enough to keep up with him running too. Makes the whole dodge for 30 minutes part even stupider considering he knows that he can't lose him. Of course that part's getting rewritten 10 years later once Murata gets there so who knows what direction everything is going in.

>saitama admitting living rent free

What's more curious is not only he admits this but the fact he considers the monsters as neighbors.

Attached: x10.png (800x1138, 1.25M)

Seems that kino is back on the menu
About time we can move forward!

>changing it so flashy flash already knows how broken Saitama is
What?

dude, Flash is fucking delusional. He attacked at full power with flashy slash and still gives himself somehow excuses about how Saitama isn't even demon tier.

So its PPP fault the S class heroes will get curbstomped.

he realised it after he woke up from his fight with RR and BG, so like since chapter 88 or 89 i think

after he got beaten by Buggod and Ripper

and he got a very strong rejection

>chaining a dragon-tier
As if putting EW in aquarium wasn't retarded enough.

When he started using Royal Reaper's bandages I believe. But they wont become keratin-like until he owns Niggashine

well, in both cases it worked until someone woke him up or destroyed the aquarium.

He valued Saitama's physical abilities at that point, the point of the dodge game was to show he is lacking in 'combat' experience. The point is that he is still delusional and thinks he beat Garou because the S-class weakened him.

It changes absolutely nothing

so the translator just decided to add that in himself and used heck instead of hell? god that's so stupid

>I get to live here rent free
>rent free
This site has ruined me

That bottom left panel is exploitable as hell

>this hand gesture
Wtf, Murata?

Attached: x23.jpg (348x439, 54K)

Many of the slurs you see in translations are not there originally

ENW doesn't react if left alone. It's entirely safe to keep him in an aquarium until someone disturbs him.

Plus you can see he doesn't even consider Saitama Dragon tier at all in the conversation and even warning him.

Is Murata a homosexual? His Fubuki spotlighting feel more like some abstract distant idolatry than a sexual expression of desire. Kind of like homos love women's fashion from an analitical point of view.

Jesus I can't even contort my hand like that

well yeah i know that, i was more talking about the translator deciding to add more and have it be "what the heck". it's dumb as hell.

really, dude?

Attached: Fubukib.jpg (938x742, 146K)

Attack on titan homage? Murata confirmed for bros!

She is his Galatea

Attached: 1527729750088.png (1562x1618, 1.68M)

>changing it so Garou is berserk instead of fully conscious of himself
I don't think he had anything to say to PPP, the inner speech and monologue from when Darkshine tells Garou he is doing a "monster play" is absurdly important for his development, so he can't be berserk and dead silent during that

Nah. This chapter covered the end of chapter 65 and part of 66, this means next chapter Darkshine will find Puri Puri and Child Emperor will find Evil Natural Water, chapter after that is the creation of Class S flashback, wich leads to Garou vs Darkshine.
This means 3 chapters for that fight at best or 5 at worst. So around 2 months maybe.

>t. coping fubukifag
her feat of deflecting a rover blast getting retconned is coming up, you should be looking forward to that instead

>Projecting this hard

S-class ego is fucking huge
MK thinks he is smarter than everyone and that only his decisions matter
Tatsumaki got fucking schooled by Saitama and still said he would lose if she was fully powered

Saitama and Flashy part is hilarious.

I don't want it to get retconned, it is a nice feat for her, but not absurd because she said herself she can only do it once

I still think that blast would decimate almost half of the S classes

I hope Murata and One learned their lesson and dont give another 6 months of CE pandering.

You only fill that way because he is his honest to god waifu while at the same time hes the only conduct that can truly manifest her into the world. Kind of like ancient artist would bring the goddeses from the ethereal reaches of their soul to reality thru sculpting and painting.

You just can't comprehend yet his lustful holy mandate.

Flash in particular is a total delusional dumbass, the rest have ego but they aren't that blind.

Tatsumaki have fair arguments, she didn't see Saitama doing much and she was weakened.

It really is.

Attached: x28.png (800x1138, 1.95M)

>Tatsumaki have fair arguments
Lol, nope

With Genos out, it would be nice seeing Fubuki saving Bang and Bomb.

his blast wouldn't kill Bang, seeing how he only got knocked out by Homeless Emperor full power blast

kek in your dreams

this would be less funny if flash didn't have that big serious fight this arc, opm shines when goofyness can contrast the serious parts

She does acknowledge he held back too but she's pretty arrogant. I would be too after being beat down by the executives.

I don't remember this third panel

Best page of the chapter next to Asura Garou.

>not absurd
It's not absurd that a person whose full power phychic attack makes scratches on fucking Do-s, is able to block a blast capable of vaporizing demons?

well it's always been there so that's just you

What happened to the other set of hair pins Flash had? He only had them on one side of his hair this chapter.

Attached: hairpins.jpg (1020x714, 156K)

he took some damage from the ninjas, maybe he lost them.

and of course it's Fubuki as always, the lack of good females in this manga is getting annoying.

Saitama's facial expressions were on point this chapter

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Garou

Made my own typeset of this page.

Attached: Garou.png (800x1138, 889K)

He had them here.

Attached: t22.png (800x1138, 1.31M)

All the extras are done and now we are following the webcomic almost exactly as it played out, so I can only see a smooth ride from here on out.

Murata forgot, then.

looks like it's another redraw for Murata

Much better.
Well its how it is. Though psykos might next when her real form is revealed.

There are plenty of qts, its just Mursta waifufaghing

>that's an extremely dangerous man that i have awakened
Nice engrish
It should read
>I have awakened an extremely dangerous man!

Yeah, thanks user

Is this what Ohma will look like when he wakes up from HIS nap?

fuck I never realized that's HE sneaking up to ZM in that panel

Attached: Homeless_surprise.png (539x864, 501K)

the font choice and wording is definitely better, though "that's" seems a little weird to me. "this is" sounds better to me, but for real that font is on point. nice job

there's still nyan and genos not being in the base yet, as far as manga original stuff goes. there might by like one or two other things im forgetting but i don't think so

It has been actually a very long while since Fubuki got a solo pinup chapter cover.

Kazzy I-I don't think he's waking up.

FF is cross-eyed in the bottom panel, lol.

>Flash is fucking delusional
And we all know it, Saitama first and foremost

Attached: More like bullshit slash.png (537x819, 233K)

he isn't though

Thanks. English isn't my first language and I find that sentence tricky too. I think "that's" is fine though. Or maybe I'm too lazy to edit it again.
I guess we'll see how MS translate it. SOMETIMES they come up with cool lines. But in any case their editing/font usage should look fine, unlike reddit's.

My guess is that Nyan will escape and encounter Genos heading to the base, he'll mention "a bald hero" and so Genos will go after fighting Nyan or letting him escape, encountering Fubuki, Bang and Bomb in the process.

>containing the equivalent of a dragon-tier monster with a couple of chains

Attached: ok.jpg (366x345, 79K)

He's not Dragon-tier yet, and after the smack he got from Orochi, Pyskos probably didn't expect him to wake up any time soon.

Rent-free

Chaining Garou up is absolutely moot or retarded, yes
But it looks sexy

Attached: 1.png (759x1080, 1.49M)

He kinda is.

he really isn't. im beginning to think you're the cross eyed one here to think that flash is

Lol, I was thinking the same about you. But, seriously, he IS, though.

What the fuck is up with all this fuss about the chains. Chaining him avoids him crawling away after the beatdown Orochi gave him. Of course if some hero appears to trigger his autism nothing can be done.

Garou's been dragon tier for ages. He fucking barrelled through dozens of floors and rammed through walls head on, breaking those chains is easy as fuck for him. Putting chains on him while he's sleeping is the equivalent of fanservice, that's the only function they realistically have.

Agree. Something about his eye looks off.

Are you working on your own translation?

It only looks that way due to how his hair is covering the other eye. But I see what you mention how it looks like its cross-eyed

he isnt

Attached: for crosseyed anon.png (373x448, 77K)

Dude, Garou was asleep. Chaining him up with 2 puny chains won't do shit. It's just a matter of him waking up. The moment he does, he snaps those like a twig.
Consider those a visual aesthetic aka fanservice, nothing more.

Agreed, upvoted

Attached: ofwwn5amofb31.jpg (1242x1202, 64K)

How tall is he? Asking for a friend.

5 9'

fun fact: saitama and garou both are 5'9"

can you even imagine what these panels would look like if JC got their hands on them

Attached: the strong show.jpg (3840x2160, 774K)

>Garou shorter than Boros

How am I supposed to believe he can match Boros if he isnt taller than saitama GODDAMNIT!!!??

>burger system
Garou is 177cm tall, Saitama is 175cm.

did drawanon finish the picture yet?

Garou is taller than Saitama.

jesus tatsumaki's legs. it's like her body is totally normal until you get down to her legs and then she just gets downsized.

Attached: 1566274628432.jpg (4000x6627, 3.32M)

Even with that edit he still looks slightly cross-eyed, which is totally ok, I’m not discriminating.

I mean way taller not just a few centimeters. Like Boros, I need 8 ft tall Garou.

That doesn't mesh well at all

at this point i just think you don't know what being cross eyed is to be honest. his right eye is clearly looking to the right (from our pov) and his left eye, while obscured by his hair, is also looking to the right.

That's the old version, user.

Yeah it's been up for about a week or so now.
I'm on mobile so I don't have the actual picture but you can see it here
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76360980

I mean it's not that crazy for someone like tats to think like that, if she wasn't wounded she could still try new things on Saitama.
It worked so well on Garou because Garou believed in physical prowess only.

>8 ft
Fuck that. Really tall humans are all either trash or pussies in this manga, user. Except for King, who balances his pussy factor with gag power. They get bent over physically and mentally by Garou and Saitama with their 177 and 175 cm respectively. Don't even get me started on the female characters.

that's cool but garou is a dicklet so none of that matters

maybe one and murata have a different idea for the fight later on. MAYBE IT WILL BE BETTER. although my puny human brain cant comprehend better than the webcomic at the moment. it will be grand....

whats extra funny is genos still pays rent to saitama

This chapter was really darn good. I felt the fresh air of old OPM right here. Flashy and Saitama are top tier duo.

Attached: satisfiedWDM.png (772x900, 703K)

Saitama hadn't saved or used that cash at all ever since he got it. Which reminds me he'll lose all that money wherever he stashed it once his house keels over.

saitama doesnt kill monsters unless they are doing bad things.
see armored gorilla, withered sprout, rover, orochi (before orochi attacks) etc.

stop posting random pages and dump the chapter, you fucks

Attached: Encounter-Page_1.png (800x1138, 996K)

Oh I’m fully aware of what it means to be cross-eyes, which is why I’m pointing out the obvious.

Zombieman and Bang are even shorter
>174 and 165cm
>and Bad is in between with 168

if that makes you feel better

Attached: moregarou.jpg (691x1040, 174K)

Attached: Encounter-Page_3.png (800x1138, 1.53M)

Boros only got bent because of how he fucked up with the prophecy and not seeing until late that he was in an unfair match. Darkshine just has no real confidence or experience fighting anyone stronger than him. Mizuki is low rank so understandable she's not as good as the others.

>everyone complaining about chaining up garou

you idiots are missing the point. psykos put him under a sleep psychic spell. which could only be awakened if someone awakened him.

obviously she did not expect PPP to fucking dig through walls. thats why "he was only chained up with two chains"..

jesus you peopel are stupid.

Nah, Garou's got a huge monster cock, and he's now gonna literally BLACK an already BLACKED 7'8ft tall character - Darkshine, who's an unfortunate dicklet with peanut sized balls.

Attached: Encounter-Page_4.png (800x1138, 1.5M)

>cross-eyes
now you can't even say it right, you really are a lost cause user

Puripuri wanted to kiss sleeping beauty awake but it turned out sleeping beauty was a dragon

Attached: Encounter-Page_5.png (800x1138, 1.11M)

Hhhhnnnngggg!!! *sploodge*

darkshine will be at least 2-3 chapters. it includes a flashback

Attached: Encounter-Page_6.png (800x1138, 1.03M)

Attached: Encounter-Page_7.png (1600x1138, 2.8M)

Metal Bat is 168cm and Bushidrill is 167cm
Flash is 172cm
Tl;dr there's plenty of other examples

How much of this is digital
There's no way Murata is drawing all those lines and dots on the walls and floors

garoufags jealous CE chapter was a more interesting fight than all of garou's two punch fights (either he gets destroyed or destroys a way lower rank).

Attached: Encounter-Page_8.png (800x1138, 1.39M)

Everyone makes mistakes user, no reason to be a dick about it.

Attached: Encounter-Page_9.png (800x1138, 1.24M)

>bushidrill is the same age as atomic but is shorter than a 17 year old
at least he looks manly

can't unsee the hank hill butt

I don't agree with that at all, it may be one-sided but Garou vs Orochi is easily the best fight this arc.

>splits up the word awakened like a spaz even though theres plenty of whitespace for it

jerking off to garou too much to notice your fuck up?

Attached: Encounter-Page_10.png (800x1138, 1.15M)

Shit, it should have been framed like that, this would make the scene much funnier.

S and D are right next to each other on keyboards normally. Lighten up dude.

I think Murata is going to make AG the most visually frightening creature ever put to paper

I guess that's why Flash wears heels.

Attached: Encounter-Page_11.png (800x1138, 1.12M)

I don't translate but I'm the user who did typeset several chapters a year ago. I'd typeset this one entirely too, but too busy right now.

it kind of is though
the chains make it kinkier than it has to be

Attached: Encounter-Page_12.png (800x1138, 1.26M)

rob liefeld was on set that day

>still cant draw feet

Attached: Encounter-Page_13.png (800x1138, 1.05M)

saitama loses his wallet with 6000 yen

>>
> Anonymous 08/22/19(Thu)22:52:51 No.192281194▶
>File: Encounter-Page_5.png (1.11 MB, 800x1138)
> #
If you’re gonna point out people’s misspellings on Yea Forums, you’ve just burdened yourself with some intense workload, lol.

Fuck me that's hilarious

Attached: Encounter-Page_14.png (800x1138, 1.4M)

this is bullshit
puripuri prisoner should stomp

you ok user?

That's like $58
Not a huge deal

I like this page.

Attached: Encounter-Page_15.png (800x1138, 1.3M)

great idea. bravo.
i was trying to think how to salvage it with a scene of psykos doing the spell but you nailed it.

Gotta love how Saitama runs like a guy who shit his pants.

Attached: Encounter-Page_16.png (800x1138, 1.19M)

That’s what my toilet looked like last night. Last night was spicy burrito night.

>PPP will never escape from prison just to meet you
Why even live?

Garou is badass as fuck
Thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=oMLPaqxcMr4

Attached: 1522264923554.png (800x1248, 1.63M)

Attached: Encounter-Page_17.png (800x1138, 704K)

Its just feels like its always Fubuki because we keel posting pictures of her.

If you’re gonna point out people’s misspellings on Yea Forums, you’ve just burdened yourself with some intense workload, lol.

Attached: Encounter-Page_18.png (800x1138, 966K)

>backstabbing a kind hero trying to help you
>badass
lol ok

Attached: Encounter-Page_19.png (800x1138, 777K)

Attached: Encounter-Page_20.png (800x1138, 864K)

Attached: Encounter-Page_21.png (800x1138, 1.24M)

I didn't even need to go to YT and play Garou's theme to hear those iconic guitar riffs when I first read the chapter. Song's that memorable.

... really?
i thought garou vs gyaro gyaro was more interesting than his fight with orochi

best fight this arc??? are you insane? do you mean manga arc or webcomic arc so far?
black sperm v samurai
king v everyone
even bang v centipede was great.
flash v ninjas was excellent
the fight at the beginning of HA v MA was also great with capt miyuki and tats vs eye rags guy. sniper vs monsters.

quick question for you garoufags... why would orochi, being stronger than garou, steal a weaker opponents move? its like saitama learning rock crushing fist... it wont make him more powerful , its a weaker attack.

it was funny seeing him and all his dragon worms do the move, but ... whatever. did it really make orochi any stronger , faster etc ?

>should I try it again?
Damn, Flashy Fash is evil as fuck.

Attached: Encounter-Page_22.png (800x1138, 934K)

ONE has commented upon Saitama having really bad posture and coordination, if he wasn't so ungodly strong and fast, he would be a really terrible fighter/athtlete.

ah yes im retarded.

normalfag cringe

Attached: Encounter-Page_23.png (800x1138, 1.05M)

>gyaro gyaro
garoufag is so totally obsessed with garou that he is now changing the names of other characters to be similar to garou. how truly horrifying.

Attached: Encounter-Page_24.png (800x1138, 876K)

Right. I'm working to get a better physique than Saitama. Looks like I still need to gain some muscle to match him.

He still beat that crab monster in the beginning.

Had it been anyone other than Saitama he would have most likely killed an innocent man. That's a hero for you.

Attached: 1468452571382.png (499x338, 38K)

WHY ARE HER FEET CROPPED OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Encounter-Page_25.png (800x1138, 969K)

Don't reply to that baitfag, user.

Garou waking up has expectedly woken up this retarded autist as well. He's seething and upset, even more now because Garou is back to rustle his jimmies every other chapter. Leave baitfag to rot alone in his misery. Garou will drive him up the wall without your help.

Attached: 1555172715219.jpg (512x632, 344K)

Attached: Encounter-Page_26.png (800x1138, 905K)

Flash is easily one of the most murderous S Class heroes.

Surprisingly fast recovery, considering how much he shat his pants when Saitama caught his sword.

Attached: Encounter-Page_27.png (800x1138, 1.45M)

Damn, Flashy Flash is hot in these set of panels.

Attached: Encounter-Page_28.png (800x1138, 1.79M)

Attached: End.png (1080x1080, 50K)

>He fucking barrelled through dozens of floors and rammed through walls head on
So did PPP, is he dragon-tier too?

Based Murata contributing to the Garou collage
Finally with more back muscles

Attached: 1566489833924.jpg (2000x5210, 3.79M)

>i have no logical way to refute garou fights are bad
>better hide
lol , the absolute state of garou fans around here.

What an asshole

Seeing how his track record of kills includes monsters, criminal gangs and his own ninja class...yeah he's pretty murderous. Its what he was trained to be.

What's the name of this bodytype?

Attached: 1566508304365.jpg (366x711, 116K)

PPP never facetanked attacks from dragon levels, in rows. Garou did. From some of the highest dragon levels around.

I can't believe it. He looks so cute.

Attached: 1563139886653.gif (540x227, 2.91M)

>my hand slipped

Attached: dogcombat.png (428x458, 266K)

Attached: B057DC7F-7027-4B76-A9D7-08AE97103B77.jpg (2108x1002, 764K)

>PPP never facetanked attacks from dragon levels, in rows.
Yes he did you fucking retard. Nyan is dragon and a cadre. PPP ate that shut for breakfast and asked daddy for more.

PPP confirmed dragon-tier

>cute
He looks like hot animal, not cute.

Based fucking Garou, he summons the butthurt baitfag like clockwork. In other news water is wet and cola is carbonated.

Attached: THE BACK is back.png (501x867, 649K)

Nyan attacked once while YAWNING ypu dumbass. And he’s clearly a weaker dragon.

>Satan celebrates the spirit of HUMANITY HELL YEAH

Sweet Mask still beats him in that aspect though.

heh, cat

Was a little funnier in the webcomic but the rest was still great.

Attached: x12 (3).jpg (600x849, 106K)

>cola

>Evil Spring Water

Attached: 1560434852451.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

>Nyan attacked once while YAWNING ypu dumbass.
Call me when that means his attack was any less devastating but PPP persevered
>And he’s clearly a weaker dragon.
So PPP is low dragon in his own strength and durability? Thanks for clarifying.

Still cracks me up.

i really hope murata goes through these last few chapters and improves on some things. like that last panel there was totally ruined in this chapter, it was just a faraway shot where you couldn't even see flash's face

Did you even read the sentence? I said in rows. PPP took one attack from some bored, mysterious cat dragon who couldn't be bothered to fight him at all. Garou facetanked multiple attacks, in rows, one after another, while he fought some of the strongest dragons around. He's been dragon for ages now in real time.

So It seems Mad and Snek are both dragon levels, they tanked Gouketsu’s attack and had time to put on their battle clothes before coming back.

perfect genetics

Fuck. And I only just started a diet.
Will 0.33 diet coke suffice?

Making me sexually confused type.

Except for the asshole material Sweet Mask is, he has a twisted relationship with those who don't meet his definition of evil and are strong, after the Garou arc Sweet Mask is pretty much jacking off to Saitama, meanwhile Flashy Flash is desperate to prove himself Saitama's literal master.

What's the canon explanation for why Garou gets so strong so rapidly?
It's almost Saitama-levels of silly.

aaaaa
Aaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>diet coke
No, you gotta buy classic coke and work out.

Attached: 1566501478145.jpg (1298x1112, 269K)

D-Did you not read the limiter chapters or his fight with Orochi?

ah?

Well, it can't be helped, then.

Jesus fuck Saitama.

Coke zero man. Diet coke tastes like shit and is a real world example of Stockholm syndrome.

Two best buddies going on an adventure!

I prefer evil spring water desu, I also liked how the disciples first thought the fish themselves were cadres.

>from some bored, mysterious cat dragon
A dragon nonetheless and one whose casual attacks are still devastating. Why won't you accept clawing through walls isn't amazing in this kind of story at this power level.

Sure why not? Tanking a dragon's attacks makes it clear your at least that level according to the other user. Also if you can tunnel through solid earth.

Also I thought those two got mulched by gouketsu after they costume changed.

It is a blatant parallel to Saitama and on top of going through an extreme training regime / obstacle run that requires lots of tenacity Garou is also very talented

Attached: 1495257822817.png (1200x848, 1.08M)

this. i don't really get why people drink normal coke over coke zero. even if it isn't much better for you i don't see how it could be worse for you than regular and it tastes the same if not better. maybe it's just how they taste where i am.

>evil spring water

Attached: 1556328376413.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

it's funny, that's why it's great

I'd bet it's intentional, Psykos did want to use him agaisnt the heros and to give him more chances to grow.

Why would I accept your strawman nonsense when I originally mentioned going through floors and walls in context with Garou utterly destroying the chains as expected. Do you need everything spoonfed to you because you're autistic? Or are you pretending to be retarded on purpose? It goes without saying that Garou is dragon level not just because he can barrel right through walls and floors, and Psykos of all people should also be aware of how special he is and how rapidly he grows, she witnessed and commented on it herself multiple times.

Attached: kek.jpg (268x284, 17K)

She can also finally use those chains on a barely legal teen
It's a win-win

>It goes without saying that Garou is dragon level
Same with Puri. I doubt any chain could hold him either after all we've seen him endure and overcome.

Rent free

Attached: 1566165801020.jpg (128x161, 13K)

Weird, I can't stand normal coke but am borderline addicted to diet coke.

It's either that and in that case the chains are a purely fanservice cosmetic.
Or she just ordered someone to take him to the room in a hurry because HA commenced their raid at MA and the poor retarded mooks chained him up on autopilot.

dis nigga

No, Puri hasn't fought or facetanked some of the strongest dragon level monsters around in rows like Garou has. Puri doesn't defeat any dragon tier opponents either, unlike some S classes throughout the raid. Puri's tier is a completely different topic. But he can also break those silly chains.

why wouldn't flash realize saitama is strong? I mean, he watched him dodge/block his attack. all ONE did is add some more dialogue to set up their future interaction

>But he can also break those silly chains.
Not if Orochi fucks him up first though.

Well, yes, Puri would need to be rescued in that scenario indeed, if he even manages to stay alive for that long.

Puri could beat Garou if he was powered by enough love.

androgynous

Tanking above your weight belt doesn't make you that tier? And Garou despite his tenacity never posed a legitimate problem to any of the dragons he faced. At least Genoa and bang/bomb could actually injure a high dragon in two different occasions. Garou got himself demoted in the Manga as nothing he did to Rover had any effect.

Is this how Awakened Garou is gonna look like?
Murata is really good at drawing ONE's style of terror, this is how all his silhouettes should look.

Attached: x10.png (800x1138, 1.14M)

>
>
Weekly Reminder

Attached: AtomicChad.jpg (2518x1024, 272K)

>Psykos chaining up Garou in her little torture chamber.
>As if that does something.

Lets be honest, she just is into the aesthetic aswell.

I do remember a page in the manga like this. Can you post it here? Can’t find it.

AG will make that look like child's play

muscletwink aka a twunk

Jesus Christ Murata, you did it again.

Attached: Oymiyyu.png (408x713, 301K)

What a great page.

Attached: x28.png (720x1138, 1.64M)

>Tanking above your weight belt doesn't make you that tier?
Puri never did anything of the sort consistently, and never against characters established to be top even among the top like Rover and Orochi are for example. Puri took a single swipe from a bored cat. That's it.

Garou both facetanked large scale damage from powerhouses and showed ability to adapt and explicitly power up throughout the encounters, Psykos comments on both. Garou faced some of the strongest dragons one after another where he had to stay on the defensive most of the time. Moving Rover at all is a hard task and Garou managed to plaster his head into the ground at least. Rover doesn't budge against fucking Bang and Bomb and Orochi is a damn mid boss. It's testament to Garou's strength too that he's pitted and persevering against such freaks, and you're deranged if you think Puri for example could do anything at all against them.

Based and checked.
I've already bought a 3 l Cola and am chugging in honor of this moment.

>Metal Bat is 168cm
Cute!

No, but its a good hint at whats coming with that given this is Garou still before the Awakening sets in.

The question is if he is gonna look more distorted or detailed.

>Garou is 9cm taller
just saying, mb would have been better as a girl

It's like Psykos is begging for Garou to spank her once he wakes up
Little does she know instead of a nosebleed she's getting an eyebleed from Fubuki, who will be the one to get kabedon'd by Garou right after

Should be distorted for most of it, but detailed when facing Saitama as he sees it for what it actually is.

Man, looks like Murata has been rewatching the old Akira movie. Almost as rad as when Tetsuo did it.

Attached: titsuo.png (800x1138, 1.53M)

Is Murata a white supremacist?

maybe ottermode or "skinny ripped"

Now that's a 180 from the skin tight clothes.

That kinda reeks of Prime Miura imo.

>mfw I was the guy who put that together like over a year ago and now I see it here
cool cool cool

Attached: 1557196876180.jpg (372x260, 21K)

Knowing Murata, Garou meeting Fubuki is gonna have approximately 20 closeups of his bulging muscles and her curves in the chapter, and that's wonderful.

I can't wait for it to be animated.

What is it about Fubuki that makes her so perfect?

Attached: FubukisFubukis.jpg (539x767, 100K)

It already is.

Psykos just put him there to take some photos. Then Tatsumaki arrived before she moved him to her personal room.

>dark brown skirt
Yikes

>Puri took a single swipe from a bored cat
You keep saying this and consistently like they change that other characters not Garou have taken hits from those more powerful than them and actually stayed on their feet. Sure he tanked rover but rag dolled the entire fight and his strongest move amounted to nothing. And Manga shows his surprise attack on rover had no effect. So what if it knocked a head down if it didn't do any damage? Orochi similarly was holding back on Psykos' orders.

So don't make up a strawman about me claiming puri is on the level of a serious orochi. I don't know why having Garou chained up like a prisoner triggered you this much.

Was Orochi created to show that, to safely defeat Garou, you need to be absurdly stronger than him?

Then why did Psykos asked Orochi to beat him instead of doing it herself?

Ideal female drawn by a god tier artist as his waifu.

Attached: fubukiclean.png (431x403, 126K)

>beats 3 Demons by himself
>isn't Dragon level

Probably. Up to that point Garou was never truly defeated in a fight. Even against Bang & Bomb who were stronger than him he was somehow still awake and getting tougher by the second.
Against Royal Ripper and Bug God he was also getting trashed at first and eventually adapted to their moves until they got a hostage. So far it looked like Garou could get into any random fight and just adapt & win...
except for Watchdog Man and Saitama, but both of them are half-gag characters and Garou had the excuse of Watchdog Man being an animal so his martial-arts couldn't really asspull anything, they're made for humanoid targets.

So yes. Orochi existed to soundly beat Garou at full power ignoring his asspulls.

Don't forget Psykos has quite a rack too, as shown in the Orochi flashback

The way he draws guys sometimes makes me think he really is gay, or at least bicurious.

Bull fucking shit FF beats him by a bunch no matter if you compare human kill count, maliciousness or plain pettiness. Amai may be psychotic, but even he would never stoop as low as attempting murder on a fellow hero for evading his technique. Not to mention all the heinous shit that Flash has been confirmed to have done in the webcomic, he is absolutely the lousiest character of the two.

So PPP can take hit from Garou now?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-08-22 à 18.48.27.png (1054x751, 1.36M)

Garou is obviously drag level, but this isn't necessarily an indicator of being dragon. I assume the Sea King at full power could also fodderize a few demon threats we've seen, but that would just mean he's a really strong demon.

Of course those are just made up titles, it's not like this is a videogame where you level up at a certain point. Sea King being just "high demon" could also be interpreted as being a low dragon, I mean what are they even using to measure his power? A ki scouter?

If by taking a hit, you mean being severely injured, sure.

>So Suiryu can take hits from Garou now?
>So Lightning Max can take hits from the Sea King now?
And also any Genos scene. To truly say he "can take hits" he should be able to still fight back at a good enough level, PPP is demolished there.

Metal Bat was an inch away from ending Garou, though.

I like how it is depicted exactly the same way it was when PPP defeated that big monster at the beginning of the raid

Nah, I like him as a manlet packing a punch.

>Rent-free

Yea but Garou had turned his back, exactly how it was when Royal Ripper fucked him up

>bed hair
>supermodel body and face

its an odd constast, makes her look flawlessly beautiful without trying.

Attached: 1560726823030.jpg (943x1200, 127K)

Wtf I'm Zombieman's height? And here I'm always feeling intimidated by him in the manga thinking
>Damn I wish I could be a MAN like that
Even when I wear my trenchcoat I used to think
>I wish I was as tall as those anime guys to pull it off...
Well this boosts my morale, so they'd actually look like me if they were real. Even Garou isn't that far off.

Guess we're back to using real life locations

Attached: EozLeBX.jpg (800x985, 197K)

no they aren't 400lbs
they're 150lbs of muscle

Thumbnail looks like Hitler

this is what browsing /fit/ does to you

PPP is an absolute monster, way stronger than what his bottom-ranking suggests.

>All this seethe at Flashy Flash
Cope.

Attached: x3.png (600x848, 480K)

cute insecure manlet

he is but he is a goofball and cant put his strength down, DSK was right about him

>way stronger than what his bottom-ranking suggests.
not compared to the rest.

So you're not merely pretending to be retarded. You are actually retarded. Puri never, ever facetanked damage from dragon levels one after another. He never did anything of the sort consistently to show this DRAGON LEVEL you speak of. He obviously never fared as well against dragon levels as powerful as the ones Garou fought. And Puri never defeated or damaged any dragons by himself, let alone the elite.

As for Rover, his durability is notoriously absurd, as shown in multiple encounters, and Garou not "severely damaging him" isn't a point against Garou. The fact that Garou can plaster his head into the ground and move him is already incredible because Rover just goes back up on his feet almost immediately after an earthquake inducing punch from Saitama, which alerted everybody in the base, and after all that shit Rover doesn't budge against Bang and Bomb. Orochi started off with fucking stabbing the guy and his ongoing attacks were also very large scale but Garou again took them in rows without any rest. One of those attacks was shown melting everything for several pages on end in the final version Murata illustrated, only for Psykos to comment, in awe, that Garou is enduring it like it's nothing. Yeah, Garou is dragon, we've been over this many times.

You can keep your Puri is dragon headcanons to yourself though because there's absolutely nothing that puts him on that level realistically and he has jackshit to do with the whole silly chains discussion too. You know, hell will freeze over before Puri, by himself, actually fights any competent dragon even remotely successfully in this series' timeline. The only one he faces in that league is Garou and Garou instantly renders Puri unable to fight both times they meet.

that was godly luck to be fair

Lol stop acting like FF willingly got kidnapped and turned into a killing machine, If he's evil for killing the ones who made him like that, then Raiden would also be evil for trying to stop the bad guys from creating more people like him

Little early, isn't it?

Attached: RUN.png (1200x848, 644K)

>Hitler witnessing the awakening of the Ubersmench
youtube.com/watch?v=Yig50AlDs30
I SWEAR I COULD FUCKING HEAR THIS SCREAM WHILE WATCHING THAT PANEL, it might be one of my favorites in the whole manga. It's a panel you can hear and see trembling.

Attached: x21.png (600x870, 658K)

Abolutely SEETHING

Attached: 1541573528603.png (1280x720, 484K)

He got much stronger than he was against DSK

It's just a reference, meanwhile Fubuki and Tatsumaki actually had way earlier appearances in the Murata manga.

He looks much better as he is, no thanks. Admit it, most of you gender-flippers only want Murata to draw more women you can jerk off to.

Smurf, you're illiterate as always. He didn't take any hit. PPP got fucked up by Garou right through his chest armor thing. PPP actually tried to defend but even so he got severely injured to the point that he can't move anymore.

He's probably bi.

Just shake youe head while reading it. Its what JC staff will deliver anyway.

Isn't that Moria

just noting how they changed it from Garou one shoting him and leaving in a worst state

yes this is what I mean her for to look

no like metal bat is the only one that works well because his power is his fighting spirit and the badass sukeban with a heart of gold is cuter than the banchou with the heart of gold
it would be awesome to see a cute sukeban taking down dragons and instead of a buddycop vibe Garou and MB could be shipped and give us relief from the endless team Tats and team Fubuki wars over the tamago

Attached: 1560726066860.jpg (599x477, 77K)

Chill dude, it's not mandatory that he one punches PPP, he's a fucking martial artist, it's not like he has limited punches or something

>Garou and MB could be shipped
Why would that be a good thing?

This
No point a hero being a sexy girl if her fighting style revolves around getting beaten and slug-festing like a savage animal

>and Garou not "severely damaging him" isn't a point against Garou.
I'm sorry I should have said "doing no damage at all". You think you can repeat something over and over and it be a fact. Garou has been "dragon" level since he was still getting shit on by demons. Only difference now is he can punch down a single rapist because by your own admission Nyan's attack was baby tier since he was so clearly laid back and uncaring right? Trying to compare anything Saitama does to Garou is equally retarded because unlike Garou, Saitama actually put the fear of God into Rover after that hit, when the opposite happened Rover showed Garou who the real top dog was.

It honestly just seems that you're mixing the webcomic where Garou was actually dragon tier when he fought Rover to the manga where he still needs his plot armor to be allowed to survive against the main boss of the Monster Association.

Attached: garoufagsbtfo.png (188x147, 12K)

Do you think Murata will recreate this panty shot

Attached: pantsu.png (761x565, 415K)

MY
FUCKING
DICK

That was some superdickery in this chapter

Attached: 1428_4_175.jpg (400x603, 71K)

SnK isnt even the first manga to do this kind of page, kid.

Nyan attack was completely casual, he was yawning as he did it and he used the serious version against Saitama

DEAR MOTHER OF GOD...

It was changed to Garou ignoring a specifically defensive ability from PPP, which is even more impressive. Garou doesn't counter an attack, he punches right through PPP's armor and leaves PPP with his muscles destroyed, unable to move, just like he was in the webcomic.

a) it would be cute because MB would be all *doki doki* and tsundere to Garou
b) it would drown out some of the waifu wars between Tats and Fubuki

are you kidding? that makes it better!
>everyone assumes MB would tear their dicks off
>Garou doesnt care and makes her flustered
it writes itself

Attached: 1557245015886.jpg (679x342, 85K)

>Female MBs little sister wants another authograph from sweetmask
>gets mating pressed for the autograph

Yeah imagine having sex with a crazy girl like that, she would probably ride you until your dick is raw, it would be so awful haha

for what reason would he not?

I hate you so fucking much

No idea what you faggots are arguing about but you neither know the weight or intensity Garou put in those punches. He instinctively went for a combo attack, this doesn't mean jack shit and we all know if he aimed to kill he would have done so in an instant. I don't know what the argument is about, but I can tell you this guy is a certified baiting faggot, judging from his picrelated.

she wouldnt tho
thats the thing
everyone just thinks that about her
really she is a sweet girl

Looks like Marugori with hair

>I don't know what the argument is about
That's obvious enough
>baiting
I see you're yet another one of those posters

if it was just gender flipped metal bat she'd act like him aka a fucking low iq dweeb whos are cutesy are their zenko

What does this mean? Is Murata dead?

Attached: 1565046639628.png (960x560, 427K)

for what reason

it's just a reditor spoon-feeding his audience

So, what are you arguing about? That Garou couldn't have murdered Puri in that instant had he not been holding back? It was implied to you over 20 times Garou holds back against humans, so him fucking up some S class one way or another isn't really worthy of you faggots having a shitposting war over.

There will be no panties

Attached: 1562100845091.png (552x300, 103K)

its telling people to read the fucking webcomic

Attached: 1555726245057.png (2000x3048, 1.54M)

How can she be so perfect?

I hope he draws the ugliest panties imaginable on a near perfect ass

>So, what are you arguing about?
Read the chain, it cannot be that hard for you?

As in "The Mines of"?

>dat ass

You know, your penchant for shitposting about Garou and bait faggotry won't create even an illusion of an argument, ever. Rover's durability is blatantly portrayed as absurd, he's one of the most powerful dragons in the story period and was only "damaged" by Saitama who quaked the entire MA base doing so, but Rover still just got up in the manga right after and was seemingly only slightly shaken. Hell, visibly Rover was unharmed. Rover doesn't budge against Bang and Bomb either. Garou moving him is indeed incredible. And you can choke on any fanfiction were Puri does anything of the sort. He never does, he never fights any competent dragons by himself even remotely successfully, never facetanks attacks from them one after another either. Puri taking a bored casual swipe from a new cat dragon once doesn't make him dragon level, retard. Puri doesn't perform consistently. And lo and behold, Puri just met a competent dragon - Garou - and got instantly fucked straight out of the fight by him. Garou just woke up and literally shat all over the same chest hair that protected Puri from Nyan's casual swipe.

>no horns
based Murata removing that shit design

Attached: AkkoSmile.jpg (250x219, 14K)

>implying he's already awaken

>posting stupid opinions with an Akko image attached
It's almost like you are doing this on purpose.

>Read all my chain shitposting

Attached: shut up.jpg (1230x818, 296K)

>Rover doesn't budge against Bang and Bomb either. Garou moving him is indeed incredible
When you compare the webcomic to the manga, it makes me sure that you're the one baiting. I'm done replying to someone that cannot separate two different continuities. Enjoy you're headcanon.

He is three long fights away from that you retard.

>inb4 HE gets his powers taken from him by God because he sensed Garou strength
>started helping him mid fight with Saitama
>this explains the unexplainable instant evolutions he goes through

Not time for horns yet

>back to garou shit posting
Haven't missed this

>not noticing the split in the hair
>not knowing Garou doesn't awaken till after his fight with Blackluster and defeating Goldensperm
>not knowing that best boy Garou is yet to come

Attached: x12 (1).jpg (600x848, 147K)

>seethe xD
>cope xD
>CHAD xD
Fuck off, you annoying faggots.

That man looks like a fat David Arquette

Fool, we both know that Fubuki is the one who truly made Garou tap into his potential, she's almost as strong as her sister after all

stop posting your stupid headcanon

His next appearance is with Darkshine. Which is where he has the horns. So if he doesnt have them in this chapter. Why would he have them all of a sudden in his next scene

Low IQ anons...

Attached: imcia.jpg (356x264, 16K)

>xD

Triggered Garoufag, I get it, your perfect character is a go getter, rite? He can't be helped xD

>garou screaming into the air isn't there
You had one job

no I'm not a garoufag, I'm a
>there's no indication that God has given anyone powers except HE
fag

>Garou because Garou believed in physical prowess only
A huge part of his battle with the S class was him testing and calling out their mental weakness. Garou's strongest ability is his mental strength that allowed him to survive and grow.

Nah, the Japanese don’t deal with all of that pc nonsense.

I think it's safe to assume that the manga will not be much different from the webcomic in regard to Rover not being affected too much by Bang and Bomb. I don't see why this would make you puss out from your long lasting shitposting session with the other user. Finish what you started baitfag, seems to me you're getting cold feet.

So far its speculation to be Vaccine man who also met god but named it mother earth but that's about it and is just speculation.

You're a goddamn retard if you think AG is getting redesigned

You do know the webcomic is being partially re-written, right?

With his Bristle Armor, yes.

>the upper panel

the fear in saitama's eyes... jesus, i need to read the webcomic.

When you live in deluded denial land and pretend Garou "isn't dragon" because he "didn't damage Rover", who is an absolute durability freak that tanked stuff from Saitama and Bang and Bomb, all while ignoring the various feats Garou pulls against these high tier dragons in ROWS with numerous pages of exposition and commentary on his ridiculous progress, your bait is already blatantly obvious. When you attach your bait faggotry pics, you lose all credibility. A shame you brought a character like Puri into your nonsensical fits where you desperately try to downplay fucking Garou of all characters. No, Puri doesn't have a dragon portfolio, he just recently had showings that finally made him look comfortably S class where he fought some demons 1v1 and defeated them. Garou is dragon and he literally runs dragon gauntlets beyond Puri's and most S classes' comprehension. Get over it.

>I think it's safe to assume that the manga will not be much different from the webcomic in regard to Rover not being affected too much by Bang and Bomb
It was pretty significant that Garou's attack had no effect on training Rover like in the webcomic. I wouldn't say that things can't change going into the future.
>Finish what you started baitfag
You're more interested pretending things are bait and keeping me posting. 10/10 though, you got one more (you) out of me.

Holy fuck, what's the source?

Attached: vampire futa.jpg (620x453, 73K)

Other user gave you some nice arguments, go back to that post. No skipping in line.

Attached: dance.png (300x374, 145K)

Dont post pics like these during a chapter dump, dumbass.

>It was changed to Garou ignoring a specifically defensive ability from PPP, which is even more impressive.
This is gonna be a point coming into Garou's fight with Darkshine too.
Garou doesn't rely on countering like Bang did when he fought Darkshine or Garou himself did in quite a few of his previous fights. He doesn't use Darkshine's own force against him because Darkshine tries the attrition tactic. So Garou quite literally spams him with his own power until Darkshine is bleeding and overwhelmed.

Why do people just believe retarded speedreaders? He didn't even have then after the fight.

Attached: x12.jpg (600x848, 127K)

Fuck off nobody cares about your spam

>he didnt even have them after the fight
>posts the picture with horns after the fight

Actual fucking idiot

That's his hair you fucking retard

This is when he gets the horns you fucking faggot.

Attached: x15.jpg (600x848, 370K)

Might be kinda awkward when they have to use the same kind of shot again In 4 years

Flash's body proportions look all wrong here

Theyre still different.

Attached: SR3fYXC.jpg (600x848, 160K)

no shit you fucking tards. But his hair is clearly in the shape of horns. The whole point of this argument is that Garou doesnt have his horns, oh wait let me be more specific for you actual fucking tards.

horn SHAPED HAIR, he doesnt have it in this chapter. So that dumb hair horn thing is gone.

IDIOTS

RENT FREE

>He doesn't use Darkshine's own force against him because Darkshine tries the attrition tactic. So Garou quite literally spams him with his own power until Darkshine is bleeding and overwhelmed.
Yeah, and that's truly very impressive when you think about it. Garou's endurance, agility, skill and talent for counters are always emphasized but now we've entered a fighting stage where his raw strength is on display too because Garou's been constantly tested.

Funny how you're gobbling up reddits sloppy seconds

that page precedes this one by 11 pages
during which Garou defeats Golden sperm and then is ascended
pic related is the last time we saw him with his hair instead of horns

Attached: x9 (3).jpg (600x848, 127K)

Sweet summerchild.

u mad?

duh

if Murata doesn't do a whole page of literally Beavis I will be disappointed

Attached: x13 (3).jpg (600x848, 111K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: trinity.png (1500x1500, 556K)

I don't get it

Attached: Tarrant HQ.jpg (4942x3258, 2.98M)

its a meme to "own the libs"
its the okay sign and /pol/ fed it to twitter that its a white power sign and they took the bait

I still don't get it

Thank you

Living under a rock, I see.

care to extrapolate?

No, I am simply not interested in politics.

no

How do you know its related to politics
quit ironically playing stupid

Because user just told me? Everytime I see a mass murder or something about politics my brain just turns off so I didn't get the joke.

Murata's bonus stuff

this chapter was really fucking funny, saitama and flash's relationship is gonna be a riot going forward

that is weird. since regular coke, unlike diet coke, actually still tastes good but diet coke is just straight up worse than both regular and zero hands down.

diet coke uses the "new coke" formula
it tastes bad because it tastes bad, it has nothing to do with aspartmeme

One more chapter of random scenes and then we finally get Darkshine vs. Garou, right?

Do you think Garou's shoes fused with his flesh?

Two-three chapters depending on how much ENW and CE is extended.
Next chapter should probably be Darkshine finding Puri, CE meeting ENW, maybe some new Genos scene. Then the array of S classes getting defeated and Tats finding Psykos. Then Garou fights Darkshine.

when will footfags get the rope

>how much ENW and CE is extended
Very funny. It's was not even 4 pages altogether.

Christ almighty go fuck yourself
I found the idea of AG wearing fucking Nikes funny and wanted to know what actually happened

I doubt it last more than half a chapter like the other cadre fight considering CE already got his time to shine

I don't think we've ever seen Saitama as happy as he was in this chapter upon realizing where he is. Nobody tell him he's already fought and killed Orochi. I'd hate for him to lose that smile.

Well, I don't believe ENW and CE will get a whole chapter to their encounter either, but ENW is beautiful in the redraw, who knows how many water bottle panels will be there.
I'm honestly way more curious about Genos and how he's gonna arrive to the base.

he doesn't wear sneakers in the manga, as it should be

Do you think Kanoh is going to be jobbed out to whoever his Purgatory opponent (likely the Fang who defected after he retired) to establish the new thread during the tourney?

yeah but the shoe moment will hopefully still happen, monsters don't wear shoes

Do-S wears shoes you moron. Even Flashy told you in this chapter it's common to expect humanoid monsters.

i doubt it will

those child bearing hips

those are boots but point taken
in the webcomic it was a poignant moment that Garou was human after all, because humans wear sneakers

>boots aren't shoes

I see your shoe obsession has reached divination levels. I hope you don't get a heartattack when that scene gets left out somehow.

they arent actually they're two different animals, I was damage controlling anyway because I forgot that Do'S exists in the manga whereas she didn't in the webcomic

they're most definitely not, also goddess glasses wore shoes in the webcomic too.

it's better than niggerstream having even kids swear

Poor Garou must be feeling like death after all these fights and waking up to PPP’s face while he’s chained in some room can’t be pleasant either.

user, I don't know who does your shopping for you but boots go under shoes allright? Sure some sections just call them footwear but in majority of cases when shoping online or even in the store it all goes under shoes. Now please cease your shoe autism.

You're talking to two different anons

kids swearing isn't that strange at all, but someone like flash saying "heck" is definitely strange as fuck

Are you saying two different anons made the same post?

I made and The other user took over at

Great faggot, and I replied to this post. Now stop being desperate for attention and stick a shoe up your ass.

Hope you like B L U R R I N G

Funny how little conversation the chapter created, we are already back into a dumb general

What's your fucking point, schizo?

obviously? it was it was basically just webcomic stuff. the only new additions were garou fanservice.

Real discussion won't be generated until later this year when more webcomic updates come out
Manga updates are for circlejerks

That you're an attention whore and an autist.

a-anytime now...

Because nothing happen this entire chapter was nothing but filler.

I asked a question then some retard tricked you into a conversation
Seems you're the autist

I would have loved to see Orochi vs Flashy Flash go down

Who would have won?

Attached: Orochi.jpg (336x460, 66K)

Orochi would have chomped him

Come on, at this point, you are just denying reality by calling this chapter filler

>garou sneak attacks king, saitama (twice), wdm, his classmates, metal bat, etc
>garou turns his back in the middle of a fight
>gg..g.garou was attacked from behind!

nah. garou is a shit who turns his back mid-fight and gets jobbered. like genos. weak lil genos that keeps turning his back in a fight.

>I asked a question
>none of the posts prior to the shitposting have a question in them
Kys

NEW THREAD

I just realized Garou isn’t even using his primary technique here, he literally just pummeled Puri’s ass
Puri found the most dangerous room to dive into and woke up a guy who really wants a fucking Cola and to see Orochi dead right now

>garou sucker punch sneak attacks PPP like a bitch.

Garou outright demolishes Puri’s filthy faggot ass straight through his sailor chick chest armor, shitposter. Cope.

No one answered to that you autistic whore. You replied to a post that was answering to this post. Kys as soon as humanly possible.

>sneak attacks
wtf are you talking about

you really should read the webcomic user.

He's shitposting because Garou ravages his tender asshole. Don't bother.

I know there’s only so much you can do with Saitama but chapters where be actually had screentime is always my favorite. Always miss you caped baldy!

manga updates are for garou fags for the next year or two. since this is the dumbass garou arc.

webcomic updates are for saitama fans again. wew. who do you think is going to defeat the "one ninja" ? saitama of course.

>seething intensifies

Attached: 1561456723233.jpg (987x628, 123K)