Youjo Senki

Ow the edge.
>In the web novels, the Empire was eventually defeated but was able to sue for peace. Weary of further violence due to the massive loss of life on all sides, the top brass of the enemy countries seriously considered the offer but also realized that Mary, their ace in the hole, would accept nothing less than the Empire's complete annihilation. Fearing disruptions to the peace talks, the order for Mary's death was handed down. In the end, she was tricked and betrayed by her own comrades, who secretly hated her for her naivety and recklessness, and cruelly stabbed and cut literally to pieces.

Attached: youjo senki mary sue.jpg (1280x738, 73K)

guess the manga hasn't got there yet?

So does the German monarchy by still exist after the war?

Threadly reminder that after wrecking not!Commies Empire was in position to sue for peace on their terms but politicians rejected the General Staff's peace plan because they wouldn't have been re-elected without gains.

Ironically Germany's homefront betrayal myth of WW1 turned out to be true in Youjo Senki. This is what you get when you dont lynch your politicians.

What about the LNs?

That sounds terrible.
How many layers of irony do you actually need to enjoy reading this, already?

Who cares, the movies comes out tomorrow

I'm enjoying it completely unironically, so I guess none.
Though I have to admit that I'm a bit alienated by you youngsters who enjoy everything through a lens of self-aware humor. I don't like things "ironically" at all. So your mileage may vary.

Isn't she had god's protection so she couldn't be harmed?
how the fuck did they went around that?

Get in here

It’s more like a reverse of the stab in the back myth since the politicians ruined everything by choosing to continue the war against the will of General Staff, whereas in real life the politicians were accused of being a sinister cabal hellbent on destroying Germany from within, with former members of General Staff claiming that victory was within their grasp.
This would likely be bad for the future of democracy in the Empire, while also preventing the radicalization of war veterans. It’s the former since democracy would be equated with the hawkish political leaders who ran the country into the ground, but also the latter since whatever autocratic regime takes power would be founded on the idea of avoiding the disastrous foreign policy decisions of the elected politicians.

Not even three miracles will save you when you nuke your own forces to get a petty hold on your enemy.

Here's some news for you anons:
There's an unspecified "Special Event" taking place November 30th that people that ordered the Limited Edition BD can get priority tickets for. As of yet it's unclear what it is.
Carlo Zen appears as a character, along with a bunch of other Isekai authors, in "Hitchhiker's Guide to Isekai". He is a little girl that starts a war.
The German license holder for the anime has announced that they will show the movie IN THEATRES in Germany in Spring 2020, so eurofags might have the chance to see it in theatres. It is unknown whether its JP with German Subs or fully German Dub, but evidence unfortunately points to the latter.
Also, Carlo isn't talking about Vol. 12 at all, somehow, which is slightly worrying, because he probably has to come up with a new ending different from the WN.

Attached: fixedcoffee.png (918x880, 635K)

Could be even edgier
By that I mean she could have ended up as a limbless whore working in a brothel or ended getting gangraped to death by her comrades

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

So what happened to Tanya in the WN? She died?

The WN gets real weird at the end bro. I don't really want to spoil you on what happens with Tanya, but they start discovering aliens on the moon and Mars,

>tfw sonzai x just straight out teleports Tanya to warhammer 40k as a final fuck you

You joke, but some dudes were discussing how to write a 40k crossover fanfic with Tanya in the Imperium not too long ago.
I think my fic is better but I still need a final reviewer.

The WN ends with The Empire losing the war and Tanya living in the US with a different name.
Then there's an alternative future where Some years later they find life on mars and the moon, humans go to war with the aliens. Tanya has grandchildren and wants to live the rest of her life with them. Bein X plans to isekai Tanya again after she dies.

If you're gonna spoil it you may aswell mention that she goes to the US as part of Operation Paperclip, because Carlo's history autism, and after doing work for the CIA under the assumed name she gets bored a decade or so later and decides to start a PMC and basically become Big Boss.

But in general it seems like Carlo is going to have to come up with a different ending, both because of differences between LN and WN and because that alien shit is hella weird.
Not to mention the Afterword of the first volume promises a far more unhappy ending.

Look at this duck.

Attached: 1564767328914.png (2247x2524, 3.87M)