Shingeki no Kyojin

Quick, mods are sleeping

Attached: shingekianimemx.jpg (900x500, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq3l6hxlZ40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soon

Attached: iStock_000002662649Large.jpg (2835x3875, 1M)

What the fuck happened? Not even template shitposting?

snk is dead

Freedom at last

This is a story of sorrow and happiness.
Here there was a happy man playing with his 5 children. He has grey hair, wears glasses and is proud of his hairy beard. He was a shifter once
One day, another man in wheelchair, in his 50s, approached the guy playing with his kids
>Wheelchairman: Y-you...don't think I forgot what you did. You beardy...
>Beardy: Captain...I know I did terrible things...but I've changed. I am a new man now.
The old man in the wheelchair coughed
>Man-in-wheelchair: ...you...you...this is not fair
His wrinkles became even more noticeable. The poor old man had poor hair too. Can't believe this is the same man who used to have a beautiful raven hair
>Beardy: Levi...my friend. If you need any help...you know you are not alone. And well...I have my kids too. You could try be a fath-
>Levi: THAT EXPLOSION MADE ME STERILE, ZEKE
>Beardy:... I didn't know that. Captain...
The beardy guy tried to hug Levi, but this one refused with a sudden move, falling from his wheelchair.
>Beardy: Levi!
The beardy guy helped him. The captain didn't say anything, and abandoned the zone in silence. Before going away, one of Zeke's kids said
>Kid: w-wow, you are really short!
And another day passed, another day about a father just enjoying life with his children

They both get a happy end.

Attached: vnd85k0cu.jpg (500x639, 48K)

Reinerbros...

They'll take care of this curtie on sundays

Attached: 20190820_154633.png (612x462, 98K)

*cutie

It felt good for the 10 minutes it lasted.

>Isayama draws inspiration from Yea Forums shitposts

Attached: 1552142276732.png (1000x469, 227K)

>new berserk chapter after years of waiting
Why can't all authors be as regular as Isayama?

Because isayama is a once happening in life user, there's not going to be another manga by him after SnK

During the uprising arc, Eren's motivations changed.
That was the most significant turning point for his character.

It's no longer about revenge, it's about protecting Historia. She saved him when he was completely broken and accepting death.

Attached: Eren broken.jpg (636x782, 419K)

He went from ragetard to waifufag, is that supposed to be an improvement?

>canonizes years old foreign memes
>rips off doujins and fanarts
Isayama is a hack, but the good kind of hack.

Attached: 1562392723268.jpg (640x518, 202K)

I didn't realize waifufags were such chads.

I'm going to go out, get married, and have kids so that I can be just like my favorite character Eren Yeager.

Attached: 1565551344627.jpg (1256x1278, 662K)

>He went from ragetard to waifufag, is that supposed to be an improvement?
I'll take waifufag over ragetard everyday.
>t. pic related

Attached: 1527798901096.png (890x1624, 509K)

What's the next meme to become canon?

>eren... could you please put some lotion on my abs...?

Attached: sexwmika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

good

Attached: 1542562091859.png (492x760, 382K)

yes because now he can have a family

Attached: Pregnant Hisu.png (410x410, 252K)

not if he dies

It's called growing up. Just like Isayama who is now married and will probably be father soon, so will Eren go through the natural growth from a teenager to a man.

Why would he stay with Farmer's family? That's rude.

>Mfw *touches belly* meme was seen as a lowkey tasteless shitposting that felt so weak EM/YHfags would mock you for it instead of genuinely being mad. 90% of the time, people would ignore it for being too pathetic.
>Now the simple mention of Historia's name in the same sentence as Eren's could derail a whole thread. And a single new panel of Historia could destroy threads for whole weeks.
Things have changed since then.

Stop bullying Manlet.

Attached: 1565897172159.jpg (736x1043, 140K)

No, the only one who can do that is...

Attached: x.jpg (1600x2322, 786K)

Is Mikasa going to cuck Eren?

>Mikasa
>cucking anything
O i am laffing

When I saw the Historia pregnant panel for the first time my immediate thought was that the guy who had been posting
>*touches belly*
for months now must have felt very validated

Attached: ECkqds0UwAEu5rC.jpg (1500x1945, 497K)

I just want to see annie again before the fucking manga is over.
why does it hurts so bad bros

Attached: 1564156750935.jpg (2473x1484, 2.04M)

who?

I miss them, bros.

Attached: d8b5f6b5b88e195aeb8c2589eb6a79.png (700x674, 436K)

His mindset was greatly affected by Historia's intervention in the cave and afterwards but preserving her well-being only became part of his motivations after the Basement reveal when the questiom actually became relevant.
Chapter 90 (and incidentally the last time we got a clear look into his psyche) was when he made his decision, and he's seemingly stood by it all these years.

Actually he said that he will be back with his old Sci-Fi project (the one with Historia who is basically JC/Adam Jensen from deus ex saga)

So we'll have robo-Hisu?

Unironically, PATHS sex and/or Uncle Zeke.

>....and this is how your cool and brave uncle defeated the evil Levi Ackerman, Ymir.

Attached: mkZBAshiaCk.jpg (860x1200, 142K)

He's also fighting for the Eldian nation, which she embodies.

Attached: 1565570180246.jpg (1024x988, 283K)

Uncle Zeke would make so many fujos seethe.

I'm getting certain feelings that I shouldn't be when I look at this image

Attached: ss+(2019-08-22+at+08.11.51).jpg (488x481, 144K)

Wispering into mikasa's ears
> mikasa......want to learn a secret....
>......ok?
>im gonna to steal your BF

Attached: 1566137431840.jpg (1366x768, 212K)

Are you implying SnK is getting "axed"?

That's not possible, Isayama is literally ending it in February 2020.

>That's cringe uncle

Attached: 1561800782064.png (821x678, 527K)

Yesterday I watch an anime that genuinely made me cry.
I'd never thought I'd feel this feeling again, like actually access to something genuine, not the shitty tropey garbage that is constantly peddled by the market.
Not a single fight, not a single explosion, but it was so much better than anything I've seen all year, or in years for that matter.
It reminded me of why I had loved anime in the first place.
Now back to the reality of 99% being garbage.

Fucking yes, it is. Have you seen him now?

Attached: 1554939843933.jpg (2389x960, 1.32M)

Probably......and she will be the new protagonist of all the Deus Ex memes
>i never asked for this!
>my sight is agumented

Attached: 1565964507447.jpg (600x691, 174K)

and yet you're too afraid to say what it is because you know it's shit

fuck off

I will tell you user.
In sign language..... hint hint....

>Nice story, Beardy. Now take your clothes off.

Attached: D9UBujoU8AAs4fq.png (900x700, 172K)

EVERYTHING IS CRINGE FOR YOU, HOW CAN YOU BE SO BORED AT YOUR AGE? ALWAYS ALWAYS WITH THAT FACE NO MATTER WHAT.
STOP HUMILIATING ME IN FRONT OF MY NIECE, I'M A MACHO

Attached: 121273-full.png (3508x2632, 3.84M)

I'm pretty sure it's a guillotine meme in reference to Historia's perceived betrayal of the nation and her status as a Queen.

Eren and Mikasa have passionate sex everyday.

Attached: sekkusu.jpg (1250x701, 212K)

Me too user,is she gone for so long because she will have an impactfull role to the plot or does isayama not know what to do with her?

Attached: c425240b942570f6bda9791adcefca9f.jpg (564x568, 64K)

Who's even gonna judge her? Everyone in the government is dead.

Falco is gonna try to get her out of the crystal but bite too hard and ingest her fluid instead

the people will, snk will end with a transition from monarchy to democracy

This might be the first and last time we ever get to experience an actually good manga that doesn't just make meme magic a thing but literally thrives on it.

Attached: 1565242139864.png (800x470, 473K)

And then Armin will kill Falco, Gabi will kill Armin, Mikasa will kill Gabi

hate it,dont want to see this with tits and hips

Attached: Falco_Grice_character_image_%28Pure_Titan%29.png (350x350, 77K)

Attached: cersei-walk-of-atonement-game-of-thrones.jpg (618x412, 60K)

>the people
The common folk don't even know about the Rumbling or Zeke. I'm sorry Mr Revolutionist, but the Queen is getting off scot-free.

Attached: 1563376635487.jpg (1400x1000, 434K)

God damnit I trough this
was a post 107 pasta.

that would be absolute cliche garbage tier ending

>unironically thinking that a democracy is better than a monarchy

Reminder that Isayama spends his free time in internet

The people love their queen. She's a hero and the symbol of revolution. Not to mention a kind virtuous angel who spends all of her inheritance helping orphaned children.

Attached: 1566395120674.jpg (750x750, 71K)

blessed digits

Attached: 216893.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Attached: 54356033-a2c8-4e78-aa0e-6fe631b5f3ec.jpg (750x956, 89K)

go on...

Reminder cute Armom died because the father was too fat

Attached: 7bc9cf56-de7a-4628-a1fe-45e89fe6c1ee.jpg (599x560, 63K)

>Retard dismisses EH since SNK isn’t in the romance genre
>Needs romance genre-tier in your face, subtle as a sledgehammer character interactions to be convinced EH is even plausible
You can’t win with this sort of person

>the symbol of revolution
This will be her downfall, the people have already learned that they can overthrow an inept king.

Historia was on maternity leave. It was the corrupt and inept military leaders who fucked things up in her stead.

The people will be begging for Historia to take over and be more than willing to grant her extra powers to ensure her rule is unquestioned.

Wasn't the rape fantasy enough? Now you want her to be beheaded. Your ship is over. Just get over it.

based

Attached: 1566394730871.jpg (1000x928, 146K)

Based and redpilled. SnK is fash af. EH is canon. Pinkos neck themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-130412.png (1280x720, 534K)

Attached: 1e61d21.jpg (1226x1012, 155K)

BY THE WILL OF YMIR, LET THE REISS'S REIGN A THOUSAND YEARS!

If Kaya's account is any indication of how she's perceived by the common folk inside the Walls, their opinion hasn't changed.

Attached: 0109-030 (1).jpg (1067x1600, 416K)

Be honest, will you be sad if monkey trouble dies?

Attached: 2A3A4FA0-E38D-468B-94C3-12317B2FC869.jpg (703x744, 92K)

How much is Hans getting for the divorce

Attached: 1566451633013.png (851x1430, 560K)

If he gets redeemed and can hold his niece, then I'm fine with him dying. At least he's happy.

she took the kids

He is too pure and deserves happiness

Attached: cutest big bro.jpg (1023x1505, 572K)

I just want him to be happy once before he dies.

Well Iayama gives love to each of his characters, even the minor ones. Grisha, Ymir, Eren K, Sasha, Berthold, they all have a little piece of a bigger story and a satisfying conclusion.
I can't see Isayama telling us: yea she is still in the crystal, whatever.
Also we saw her 2 times since then, inting at a comeback (armin jacking it to her crystal and in last chapter). Time for my girl to shine.

Remember, there will be NO flashback scene for "EH". "EH" doesn't exist outside of Yea Forums's delusions. Eren will just show Zeke more moments where Grisha was nice, and that's the end of the chapter.

Everything is inting at it, why are you people so delusional. Maybe it will happen, maybe it wont but the chances are pretty high that next chapter is EH related.

I think we're seeing more Grisha memories for the next chapter. Maybe we'll see Eren's memories of Historia in 122.

>Eren will just show Zeke more moments where Grisha was nice
Ah, yes. Here we go.

Attached: Grisha_injecting_Eren.jpg (1002x745, 280K)

The point of this sequence isn't to convince Zeke that Grisha was actually good, it's to show him that Eren isn't brainwashed and that he's not following the path his father told him to. Next chapter will probably be how Grisha succumbed to his old habits and tried to force Eren to complete his mission for him, but also show how Eren rejected that. Then once Zeke sees that, he might ask what Eren's true intentions are. After that we might finally get some light shed on Eren's real plan.

He's gonna show Zeke the night he pounded Historia

>nursery teacher
That's for girls

I hope she doesnt come back only to be used as a buff for Eren.Im curious as to how she will react to post time skip terrorist Eren being the enemy of humanity like she was and him killing her friends.Pre time-skip i thought she would get a redemption arc but now that the story has become multilayered and not black and white things have complicated

Attached: main-qimg-70e2d70532d84c6414b49cd6c604c690.png (499x771, 500K)

She has to pay him alimony so he can keep buying all his favorite cleaning products

Nope

I can't believe Zeke was dumb enough to think Eren was just like him for even this long. His actions in Shiganshima should've made it more than obvious. But Isayama never was a very good writer.

What kind of "buff" will his titan receive, besides boobs?

Calling beta orbiters

Why JP marketing is still stuck in the 2013 with SnK?

Zeke asserted both
(a. Grisha was a bad man who brainwashed Eren.
(b. Eren didn’t have someone like Xaver to set him straight.
Zeke is already being proved wrong on the first point, and so the second point remains to be answered.
Hopefully we don’t have to wait until October or November to see the answer.

Attached: B88E9386-AF66-41D7-9BC8-821B2F592755.jpg (3645x2176, 3.78M)

Yes next chapter will probably be about grisha, but the ultimate question is, why is eren doing all this? One of the underlying theme of snk is family, friends, and how far will you go to protect them. Thinking about Eren and his new life we barely know anything about I always think about this scene with Kruger explaining to Grisha that he should find someone and create a new family. It would make sense for eren to follow the same path (with historia) as his father but without the mistakes.

Attached: 1565069671105.jpg (750x504, 105K)

>b. Eren didn’t have someone like Xaver to set him straight.
Xaver is pretty much the worst father figure in the entire series. Seriously, telling a 7 year old that his parents never loved him? Enabling Zeke's suicidal ideation when he was a teen? Bravo Ksaver, bravo.

Eren can already harden and call smaller titans,so nothing actually

This. Colossal Titan? We already passed Armong being the new colossal in the anime. We already have adult designs for the characters too.

>Annie resides in Paths ever since she surrounded herself in the crystal. That makes Eren next destination obvious, he is going to talk to Annie

Attached: Soon.jpg (482x437, 25K)

By the way that crystal armor shit better be explained at some point because it obviously isn't a shifter power and is something else entirely, given that Eren injested the shit for it orally and whatnot. I had assumed it was a Reiss family secret if not for Annie also having access to it. Speculate anons.

You want new marketing? this is new marketing

Attached: ECjVVOYU4AA0fZD.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

>but without the mistakes.
the mistakes he is already making?

I'm pretty sure they will try to kill her in some way if she ever comes back. It would be interesting if the conclusion was about annie. Somehow marley is defeated, everyone can now live a peaceful life and Annie is forced out of her crystal. Ho she is an enemy, what do we do? Do we kill all our enemies or can we live at peace now? Armin will probably play a role in that, since he was pretty close to her.
That's the only thing I can see making any sense, bringing her back right now would be weird. Hey look who's back. yea, nah

It's not secret speedreader, every shifter can harden

>Eren kills Annie in the paths
Kino

What is this?

>since he was pretty close to her.
No he wasn't

that depends what we call mistakes. If anything grisha should have stolen the founder way earlier. If he did maybe his wife would have survived. We could say eren does everything he can to protect his family.

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

>Imagine being Reiner

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHH PORCO SAVE ME.jpg (950x393, 221K)

Attached: image1.jpg (883x705, 190K)

No they can't. If they could, there wouldn't be a fluid that facilitated it.

every shifter can harden,Eren was just not trained to do it

You post that shit every thread but I like it.

Grisha's mistake with Zeke is clear, but his mistake with Eren was actually his fear to lose again, he insisted of finishing his mission before his family got involved, wasted time and everything went south

Gesumin soon

Attached: 1452413687417.jpg (450x450, 52K)

But he always suspected he was deceiving him, as the most recent chapter showed.

Yes he was. Without talking about the AA bs they shared something. Annie refused to kill him when she had the opportunity (thus revealing her identity and ruining her whole plan) and Armin pretty much begged her when she was unmasked to surrender. he also said multiples times he saw the good in her, which was quite interesting after all the people she killed.. + the fact that he visits her because of bertholds memories. There is something going between these two.

Yes they can speedreader, Reiner can harden, Zeke can harden, Porco can harden, the only titans we aren't sure are the cart and colossal titans

Pii!

Attached: pii adore.jpg (625x625, 157K)

That would be fuckin great

.... I see

Why?

stupid, ugly, quadruped cunt

So all the Marlyan-controlled titans lol. They obviously have the fluid in their labs.

Oh, is that about me? You retards continue to fantasize when for normal readers it is perfectly clear that Eren and Historia are only friends who, because of necessity, made a child? Well... go on.

Grisha kinda was a coward. he hid behind Zeke to do his dirty business and didn't do what was necessary to protect his new family.
Is Eren doing anything wrong? So far, not really, we'll see. We still need to know why he broke mikasa's heart for seemingly no reason at all. Maybe he is just an asshole now.

Attached: 1564769623368.png (1066x1600, 1.81M)

All the titans (even pure one like the colossals inside the walls) are able to produce hardening, but only the shifters are able to learn it with a proper training. The spinal "armor" fluid (probably produced by th WH titan since is the one with the powerfull controll of hardening) is just a way to shorter the training ( like a "rare candy" for shifters. Pokemon players know what i am saying).

>""""monarchy""""

Pii.

Attached: pii uniform.jpg (2020x2048, 283K)

Imagine how happy the people of paradis would be if they knew their hero Eren impregnated queen Historia.

Why not

>Gesumin mention
Based.

Attached: 1561717016928.jpg (849x1200, 145K)

He probably wanted to break the Ackerbond and if he had tried to do it nicely she would have just said that she chooses to remain attached to him

>because of necessity
The wine plan was already in effect though. Would Eren really use a a child just so that he had absolute insurance that Zeke would survive?

a violent psychopath starting a progeny of which could potentially last a very long time
also giving a reinforcement to a military dictatorship.

I wouldn't exactly be thrilled

Attached: 1540251212651.png (752x1080, 931K)

>We still need to know why he broke mikasa's heart for seemingly no reason at all. Maybe he is just an asshole now.
If Eren's plan is the full rumbling it makes sense. Mikasa and Armong would never agree and try to stop him so he pushes them away in order to carry out his plan.

No, I’ll just say that pregnancy either protects the Historia, or is needed for something else.

Attached: 1560964076454.png (295x321, 139K)

whoa, what a bunch of retards, they are like your average erenfag

>yet they still saved his ass anyway so he and zeke could touch

Or it was an accident, what fits themes the most

Kek, you might have missed a chapter or two if you think that's anywhere close to the opinion the population has of Eren.

Attached: 0110-021 (1).jpg (1067x1600, 505K)

NO EH will happen next chapter, screencap this post

What will happen if I tell you that in the spanish fandom there is a group of people who love EMA, consider Armin a good character, like Mikasa and are complete anti-EH who completely deny Eren’s fatherhood and are sure that Farmer is the father? They also laugh at all EHfags.

Attached: Zeke_2_tumblr_pjh5jgjXn71t8uiy9o2_1280.jpg (319x405, 40K)

>Quick, mods are sleeping

Attached: file.png (554x115, 61K)

>EH having a unwanted child fits the themes
ok retard

You forgot the latest one

Attached: 7de5238730fa6dfb3deab29bc582309f.png (588x783, 863K)

>pregnancy was an accident fagot
Do you really think that Isayama is complete hack?

give this kid some fucking trt for fucks sake

Attached: uiy.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Not to mention it would potentially put Historia's life at risk and create the possibility of Zeke being fed to a random, all for some extra insurance that Zeke himself didn't consider a necessity.

so like most places outside Yea Forums and reddit

You know, you remember to the fags that were always saying that Grisha's was a keikaku master, that he was planning things for Eren from day 1 and that he wasted no time in paradis, i remember every time i suggested that Grisha actually wasn't focused on his mission while on paradis i was called a retard, doesn't sounds familiar?

Most children are unplanned, but it doesn't mean that parents don't love them, retard.

>Indecisive military
>Single guy who is willing to bloody the nose of their enemies pulling them into a fight they are probably not prepared for.
What choice do the people actually have?

these people don't know Eren like we the reader do.

wait until he starts a Every Citizen Must Be Punched initiative. first of the month, every month. everybody lines up to Eren simply to get punched in the face.
if you don't show up you die.

That's just Isayama's writing so they end up doing something. Or would you rather Armong and Mikasa sleeping inside their jail while Eren fights off a Marley invasion?

then why didin't my dad love me

zeke is controlling the situation and we are being shown GRISHA's memories.
this is probably correct

Latest one is cuter.

Attached: 1565271955585.png (397x343, 141K)

>"it's for a plan but I can't explain what plan" faggot is at it again
you're no better, man

Based Arminfag saying them! YAAAAAS

It almost looks like he has eyeliner. He's turning into a woman

i'm guessing if they had full knowledge they would choose to titanize Historia

Your dad is shit, unlike Eren who's a mommy's boy.

Attached: mama carla.jpg (2152x1599, 900K)

You have some great imagination, user. You should consider writing fanfiction.

Like, If we are wrong then we are wrong. But If we are right then those cunts will start crying betrayal, harassing Isayama, much homophobia, said it come from nowhere, etc.
I have seen it before with Bleach, those people will never accept defeat with dignity.

Telling him his parents never loved him was arguably necessary otherwise the guilt of selling them out might have destroyed him. The rest...yeah.

>Hopefully we don’t have to wait until October or November to see the answer.

We're not going to get everything infodumped in one chapter, so even if the memories shift in that direction it will still probably take months to get through it all. I expect this tearful conversation alone to take up at least half a chapter, and that's just one part of what happened.

Attached: 1566253622082.jpg (1028x774, 459K)

I'm not complaining. I just think it's ironic.

Attached: 1564609394588.png (600x654, 423K)

this
>farmerchads when wrong
>"we were wrong. we concede."
>EHfags when wrong
>"ISAYAMA IS A HACK WTFFFFF MY WAIFU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED EREN FUCK YOU ISAYAMA"

>spanish fandom, reddit, cringy facebook communities and other forums don't understand why EH could be possible
Checks out, most of these people are braindead and only watch the show because "hur dur so violent". Some of them even say season 2 was boring, no wonder

Attached: 1564153930216.png (685x732, 401K)

There are groups like that in every part of the fanbase even here, the size just varies depending on where you are.

Kruger told Grisha told love someone, making a family was just one route to doing it. Eren already had people he cared a lot about and wanted to protect, and it's not like Eren's following Kruger's advice.

See? You anti EH are always triggered

How long until Zeke has a mental breakdown and begs Eren to stay by his side and love him?

Should of kept the slight facial hair, his Marley appearance was his peak.

Attached: 31421451.jpg (394x864, 116K)

Probably here but I'm talking about any other site beside this.

Seems like quite a lot of the euros in these threads are EHfags. Pretty based if you ask me.

>farmerchads
That's a meme. Farmerfags are shipfags like any other.

Attached: 1535202025941.jpg (1280x1089, 106K)

LEwhale still exist? Why? They don't even interact that much on the manga

I want Ereh to punch me

If you guessed with Grisha, this does not mean that you will guess with EH. And what do you think of this?

Ignore the creepy roastie please

Stop being so triggered

Attached: 1564609347161.png (800x1125, 92K)

This is better than believing that the pregnancy was an accident, or that Eren and Historia are in love.

Would you?

Attached: 1566417758887.jpg (512x486, 32K)

Floch would be pissed. Eren selfishly wanting to save Armin was what made him despise him in the first place. Finding out he's doing the same thing again with Historia would destroy his admiration and he'd probably try to kill Eren or ruin his plans in retribution.

The rest of the Yeagerists probably wouldn't be happy either because it means they were lied to and used as cannon fodder for a false cause.

Attached: 1554622711879.jpg (859x1160, 101K)

Sorry didn't want to burst your bubble

Attached: 1541961597499.jpg (1067x1200, 87K)

I do not understand

>He thinks ships need to be canon for me to like them
dumb

They cute

Attached: C4TzEwvVYAEPJSp.jpg (800x908, 106K)

I wanted to post smug Kruger but he actually isn't that smug. But whatever.

Man burgers have a trauma with love

Gabi says be happy.

Attached: 1560324190639.jpg (241x450, 72K)

They are cringe and creepy. At least REfujos have better taste

She's so HOT

>it's not like Eren's following Kruger's advice
Isn't it literally what he'd be doing if he did end up loving someone and making a family he'd go to any length for, though? That was pretty much the extent of Kruger's advice (since he believed love was the key to find a way out of the cycle). Reiner also questionning Eren's motives and resolve in 117 when he already knew the kind of person he was and his previous relationships with the members of the 104th who survived to this day (whom I assume you're refering to when talking about the people Eren already cared about a lot) is also worthy of note, I feel.

Is this ship the biggest power move you can pull in the fandom?

Attached: 1561269559105.jpg (807x1080, 254K)

god i hope,their interaction would be interesting to see since they had mutual respect for each other,even if Eren couldnt understand her and her view on the world.Now with current Eren they have similar experiences so they might understand each other

I really don't get the impression many EHfags here will take things not going their way quietly.

>Wtf what do you mean Eren still cares about AM?!? He's supposed to only care about Historia!
>How can the pregnancy be planned, what about the wine???
>Muh themes, muh parallels, thanks Hacksyama

Insert angrybeardedwojak.jpg

The devil found love before dying

Attached: 1566397506393.jpg (683x1024, 103K)

Maybe you should focus in serious posts and not in shitposting. Many said Eren cares about AM too.
EH being confirmed would cause even more of a meltdown than the opposite

I 100% would, sadly she is a lesbian so she would never do me

This is cute. I like YH but I fucking hate how most people portrait Ymir as a hard butch. I like when they are both portrayed as relatively girly.

The problem is that you consider everyone an EHfag but I'm still waiting for an explanation for the wine, even the Frodo post got ignored

This guy said it all I will just add that Eren founding a family would make sense character wise. He is growing older and in life you want to get married and have kids at some point. I mean, why not, I always found creepy the way characters always are so uncomfortable about sex, relationships and marriage in mangas. Snk has shifted to more adult themes, why not go all out at this point.

Based

Based chaderen, erwin was a good teacher for him.
Rule n.1 of erwin's commandship: alwais use your comrades as cannon meat in order to archivie your dream

Maybe

imagine if her character wasnt based around crushing on Historia,would she be best girl?

Attached: 852910b57e99f22209ba1ba86f1c107b.jpg (480x640, 56K)

I wish Erwin lived so Eren would find out Erwin was selfish too

Attached: 1554489748832.png (410x658, 316K)

>Imagine unironically believing Eren did nothing wrong

> even frodo post got ignored.

WHAT!! Why this happened!!! Frodoposting can't being ignored!!!

I'm an EHfag and I like Ymir's character, one of the most human ones

>Eren did nothing wrong.
Say no one ever.

Yep, i wished she inteeracted more with Eren, i feel that could be interesting to see

Eren didn't give a fuck about Erwin when he was alive, he didn't even have his own shard. He's on Bert's level for Eren.

Ymir is a rapey pedo and Historia never reciprocated anything. You're just a creep.

Feels like it has been an eternity since the last chapter, and we still have 2 more weeks to go.

Following monthly manga is hell.

I think that those that want Eren to have some master plan is because that would take out a lot of guilt in his actions, so basically they just want him to be a good boy

Attached: 1561390342790.png (1026x720, 536K)

Attached: 1566419955502.gif (500x242, 1.42M)

Yeah and those are EMAfags.

It's not about the fetish ship, it's about EH being completely possible. So many things int at it. Maybe it's true maybe it's not, who cares?
It's almost like there is a fanbase to hate on EHfags. Get laid people

He did a lot of terrible things for good reasons. Kind of like every fucking character in this story.

Jean is the coolest uncle.

Attached: 1559163486632.jpg (800x671, 103K)

you can't say she never reciprocated since she chose to go with her, and pic related

Attached: 0050-014.jpg (1066x1600, 516K)

yeah exactly,she was a realist and her attitude was basically female Jean,i liked her a lot

I mean, do you think he wouldn't be doing the same for any of his friends if they were in Historia's situation? If it were Mikasa or Armin do you think he'd just roll over and let it happen? I doubt it.

>burgers
Obsessed
>trauma with love
This is simply inappropriate and all.

The point is if EH doesn't happen, whether that means farmer is the father or that they don't really love each other the way people here think they do, there are going to be a lot of vocally butthurt people here whining about it in these threads.

>zecuckfag
Checks out

It’s literally just the shoo the dog moment.

That's not an argument yaoitards
Read the next page moron

wtf, Historia looks like THAT ?!

Attached: 1554182710365.jpg (2476x1920, 467K)

Cute and canon

Attached: C72BCD59-E0B4-4CFF-B2C1-DCF7D3FAF1CE.jpg (1016x294, 236K)

imagine being cursed with a permanent resting bitch face like this chick here
everyone knows that you take cock like it's nothing and your worth as a human being is none

But it's not Mikasa or Armin is it?
Do you really think he'd do something like invade Marley to save Jean? I don't think so.

It's clear that his emotions are involved in this.

>I-I'm an opressed minority I swear!

blonde hair and blue eyes is too powerful

>Touches belly

Attached: EBssuc9UIAA720c.jpg (826x1163, 126K)

It's like the fags who were convinced Zeke was some kind 777D chess keikaku monkey since childhood who had some infaillible masterplan to save Eldia with his bro. No wonder they felt theur expectations were betrayed when he in fact turned out to be a completely broken individual instrumentalized by his parents, encouraged in his nihilistic mindset by the only adult in his life he ever saw as a real parental figure and whose circumstances and experiences led to adopt an ideology that represents the antithesis of everything Eren and by extension the work has always stood for.
It has happened before, and it's gonna happen again.

That doesn't even look like Eren

>I will just add that Eren founding a family would make sense character wise.

How? He's never shown any inclination toward that, which doesn't rule it out per se but I don't see how you can argue it makes sense for him.

>He is growing older and in life you want to get married and have kids at some point.

Your talking about him like he's in his late twenties or early 30s and is ready to settle down. He's still a teenager, barely an adult yet.

Eren has a lot more on his plate to struggle with, like his impending death in a few years and the fact that everything he knows and cares about is staring down extinction. Given that, there are very strong arguments that Eren would not be interested in starting a family at this time.

lmao guy looks unironically like Shinji

It's kinda dead, so there's sadly nothing to pull anymore.

And it will be legitimate. I like the EH theory but as long as the story is good anything will do. Farmer being the father would be weird and almost nonsensical. At this point the whole getting historia pregnant and use her as a cattle plan is out of the picture. So why even include that in the story? Isayama could have just ended her character arc, it was done. She is queen, she does a great job, let's move on! However it's clear Isayama decided that she still has a role in the story.

By the way, I became a Zekechad after that

Attached: tumblr_p8a5v38LWJ1r796tyo2_640.png (600x405, 158K)

That's what I thought too.

>spics
Nobody cares about them

Did you people just forget that Historia is something of a folk hero in Paradis?
Ditto for Eren.
They’re literally the most popular man and woman in the kingdom, almost to the point of deification.
A royal wedding between them would be THE event of a lifetime for most people behind the walls.

Attached: DA12C8FE-621F-4614-AFE5-815D0A8AA41C.png (526x700, 202K)

If Eren cares enough about protecting Historia from becoming a titan, wouldn't he care about making her a breeding sow?

Shinji ships with everyone

Attached: Asuka x Shinji.jpg (700x525, 68K)

I think the answer lies in the fact that he will die soon. Ymir's curse is a bitch.

Shinji's a bitch though. Eren was a breath of fresh air

The Yeagerists aren't fighting for Historia. And I stand by what I said, Floch would hate Eren if he found out he was doing everything to protect Historia.

The strongest argument is that Isayama is becoming a father now, and wants his main character to do the same

>Your talking about him like he's in his late twenties or early 30s and is ready to settle down. He's still a teenager, barely an adult yet.
You are kidding? He survived so much shit that even an adult would have shot himself. About the memoirs of Grisha and Kruger, I will not say anything.

Why does the idea love scare you so much when it's all over the story, already? And given that the basis of their relationship is already fairly solid, Isayama really wouldn't need much effort to make EH evolve in a non-platonic direction. Are you the type to think that a work of fiction that incorporates a certain element necessarily means the work is suddenly defined by that one single element? Is JoJo a romance manga because several of the protagonists loved someone and had kids?

>The most foolish argument

People to this day mock Naruto and Bleach shippers who relied on parallels in the story as "proof" for their ships but lost in the end anyway. Heck, in Naruto's case it was a deliberate subversion of expectations. Who's to say Isayama isn't going to do the same?

That's one of the reason why he decided to infiltrate marley. If you remember correctly eren was pissed about the descision to use her as such. I think there is a line where hange says "he would never sarifice historia". Eren went rogue because if he won the war they wouldn't have to sacrifice historia or her kid.

I believe that in the context of current plot, this is simply inappropriate. Historia is sad because of her position, and Eren is trying to save her, his friends and Paradise. They have no time for love.

Those were ridiculously obvious the wrong kind of parallels, only used for mockery.

They had several years, and we are shown several flashbacks where Eren is concerned with her, and she notices it

Easy to say in hindsight! But not so easy to say at the time. If Mikasa ends up winning there will be plenty of people who will crow "only a moron wouldn't realize the character with a crush on the MC wouldn't get with him in the end"

Because Naruto and Bleach are mangas aimed at kids and teenagers. In this kind of stories you will never have an arc about some guy being a father and struggling to protect his family or the importance of loving a child. Snk's theme are more "adult" if you will. It's clear Isayama is not going for your typical teenager's manga ending. I don't think snk's ending is going to be about beating the big bad guy who's going to destroy the world (which is kind of what naruto is about).

The fifty year plan was proposed about a year ago. That was the catalyst, they weren't dating or anything before that.

Historia is sad because she's unironically misses Eren.

Attached: 15658112647493.jpg (1624x1044, 476K)

Think about it, if you were Historia, would you really choose a random stranger over Eren?

god i want to impregnate a sleazy tomboy dyke

Attached: 1535958339153.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

2 years, speedreader

Attached: Attack on Titan - c107 (v27) - p008 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2249x3374, 2.68M)

DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS!

Attached: 1565803076075.jpg (1200x1800, 541K)

>Grisha possibly had several interactions with Kenny
interesting, never even would have thought about that before last chapter.

Too sleazy for me

Attached: 1496194322599.png (625x544, 604K)

>Your talking about him like he's in his late twenties or early 30s and is ready to settle down. He's still a teenager, barely an adult yet.
Not him but I think what that user means by that statement is that Eren is well aware of the Ymir's curse as we already know and he's running out of time to make many meaningful things in life due to this war. In that regard the first thing that comes to your mind is about the cycle of life and leaving behind something after your dead, that's where the descendants concept comes to play. Just a simple observation, it's like wars back then

That depends on what her mindset was and what factors were driving her choice. Everyone assumes it was the "emotional connection" that would influence her choice but maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was something else.

Same, bro. He was entertaining before but nothing more than that, and I was waiting for Isayama to deliver on his backstory which I already figured would be interesting all the way back in RtS when he had his fit of anger against the SC foolishly charging at him. I was not disappointed in the slightest.

Attached: 1558876070853.png (1080x1080, 755K)

That was when they met the volunteers, the fifty year plan didn't come until the Azumabito arrived.

I don't think that would make Eren more likely to want to start a family though. The opposite in fact. If a stray thought ever entered his mind I think he'd immediately brush it off with "I'm gonna be dead soon anyway so there's no point".

Wha? They met with volunteers 3 years ago, then 2 years ago Azumabito, then 1 year ago a EMAJCS flashback.

Attached: image00190.jpg (1279x1920, 710K)

Was at the exhibit thing in Japan yesterday and they had the original panels up on display, hot damn does Isayama use a ton of white out

Attached: image.jpg (1934x2913, 2.82M)

I think what that user was trying to say is that the Frodo poster raised a pretty good point to challenge the idea that Eren orchestrated the pregnancy that was completely ignored.

You truly are a speedreader

Can you repeat it?

was this a legit advert?

Attached: 1565257617635.png (534x362, 249K)

Eren going for the Crucifix Cross, otherwise known as the Razors Edge.

he's picked up quite a bit of wrestling maneuvers in his day, and perhaps through memory

Attached: Argentine Back Breaker.png (1113x795, 931K)

The meme is canon and real.

Attached: 1536203345288.jpg (450x570, 101K)

Winning what?
Seriousky how in the fucj is this up to debate?
Yes we know beyond doubt Eren doesn't hate her.
We also know for a fact she's his sister and never given even a single hint of anything different.
Mikasa doesn't love Eren and Eren doesn't love Mikasa.
Isayama needs to make page annotations to clarify this anymore that it is?

Yes, just a funny little advertisement

He only did ONE thing wrong and based Floch called him out on it

Attached: EE627BA4-6EFB-4EB9-B91D-D86B8DAF1B64.jpg (1066x1600, 895K)

How long must she wait for Eren to return before their child is born?

Well i guess Floch is up for disappointment again

Here. Everywhere else they are manletfags and EMAfags with a sizable portion of fujos among the females.

Getting a family was the worst possible thing that could have happened to Grisha's mission.

Back in chapters 46-47 they kinda reminded of an older sis trying to prevent her little brother with anger management issues from going full retard.

Attached: 0046-008.jpg (1066x1600, 507K)

What was your favourite part?

Here you go, lazy bum.

But her chapters make me unhappy

I remember the theory of Ymir being a Yeager

if there exists something on the panda with those exact tags, I would very much like to know about it.

She tried to kiss him in chapter 50. I thought this dumb debate was put to rest after that.

What would it be? I think your point would have more weight if you could provide examples of what actually would weigh in on her decision beyond the emotional connection with her partner or the idea of having the father around to raise the child with (the latter idea being already made questionable by Historia'a apparent refusal to officialise her union with Farmer and thus giving him any kind of status).

Did she? Did Isayama confirmed this?

Like yeah, I'm stating this in favor of "I'm gonna be dead soon" as to why Eren would start a family, but what he is doing is not actually a selfish action entirely since he is about to end a war in return.

His titan AIDs can play in two sides of the argument, but knowing this current Eren better, this option seems more likely to me.

He's never coming back home, user.

She ever apologized for that?
Not truly necessary but she should have done it ages ago so not even the fags would have doubts.

Bad luck because Historia made clear her own conditions to participate in the plan

Eren will survive!

Attached: 1565580460175.png (347x834, 425K)

Nah, but I personally have always disliked characters with her kind of attitude that act condescending towards everyone and as if they knew better than everyone else.

Attached: Guideforthosewhocantstoprepeatingthesamething.jpg (1840x1840, 628K)

The only thing he did wrong was being an Armongfag for so long

Frieda's taking over.

Attached: 1566268592135.png (1138x355, 100K)

Based.

Attached: 1565883403744.jpg (1413x1899, 823K)

FUCKING. KEK.

kek

We don't know why she's sad, nor do we know how her relationship with Eren evolved after the Kiyomi meeting, which was the last time we saw them interact with the exception of the memory shard and which ended with her being moved to tears by Eren's intervention. And frankly, when the current plot is being this unsubtle and heavy-handed with the family stuff, I can hardly see anything inappropriate in potentially exploring the concept with the MC and a character he's previously formed a solid bond with through some experiences that were pivotal to his own growth and which he didn't share with his other friends. Which is why I don't quite get the knee-jerk reaction to the idea not only you but a good amount of readers seem to have as soon as it's brought up.

Why can't they work together?

Is sad we need an user do this, isn't it?

>Pre timeskip
No child bearing hips
>Post timeskip
Child bearing hips after she and Eren talked in secret...

Attached: 1533691917346.png (145x290, 44K)

Attached: 7d71a11f632e42e0e332a823c8a9a8b0.jpg (427x345, 25K)

I think the point they're trying to get across is that the pregnancy is unnecessary.

Attached: 1565489024465.png (272x366, 129K)

There was this pretty great part where you stand in this room, and it has all these artifacts around like crushed, bloody 3DMG and the basement key on top of rubble, with a 160 degree screen that played out several big fights by animating manga panels. Also, there was a room where you couldn't have recording devices of any kind that played audio from some unreleased episode or something. Had horse noises and the grapple hook sounds maneuver gear makes, followed by screaming. Bunch of neat fanservice, and they give you a print of a storyboard when you're done.

Shinji is fucking gay. Remember that.

>I've been shot
>I fell down
>where is Eren?
>my dad was a jerk
>my hair is turning white

Attached: my back hurts.jpg (171x208, 29K)

soon
>My niece sees me as if I'm trash

just finally caught up to the manga. why does everyone hate gabi? i think shes adorable

Attached: gabi.jpg (240x259, 25K)

>why does everyone hate gabi?
>user thinks everyone hates GODbi

Attached: 1563099529117.png (1200x1800, 3.72M)

pic related

Attached: 1565285775359.jpg (256x222, 30K)

She's a secret Ackerman (Fucking Plot Device)

Attached: Youfuckingkhahjiit.gif (400x319, 711K)

Attached: ricky.jpg (264x289, 10K)

I like it's just that fags use her a lot to falseflag and derail threads

AAAAHHHH EREN'S SO CU-COOL

>t.gabi

A theory I've had for a while is that she chose him to make the situation have even greater stakes for Eren. That way it wouldn't just be her child's life on the line but his also. This would make sense if she was worried he'd end up leaving her like Ymir did, and how everyone speculates the tearful conversation from last chapter involved her fearing he'd abandon her.

Unless there is something we don't know I believe they had a moment like in Zero Escape 3 and they fucked after a very tense moment

I don't get it. Zeke nearly got eaten even with the wine so clearly it wasn't that great of a plan.

hi

Attached: cringe.jpg (2200x1650, 1.31M)

Holy shit

Attached: 1555798395514.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>The next memory will be Kruger's
>Kruger and Xaver will be conspiring to send someone to Paradis and get their hands on the FT
>Xaver suggests Grisha as he's seen him grow since being a child
>Xaver and Kruger arrange to recruit Grisha into the restorationists
>Xaver's wife kills herself and their kid
>His entire worldview changes and he tries to move the plan in his direction unbeknownst to Kruger
>He begins to use Zeke for that purpose
>Zeke loses his shit

Attached: 20190307_002727.jpg (1055x1169, 774K)

ZL relationship in one pic. Also based

Attached: ZLisaboutpassion.jpg (789x535, 90K)

Because Manlet decided on his own to feed to a random, which wouldn't even be considered if there was no pregnancy. The pregnancy obviously wouldn't change the fact that Manlet remains an Ackerhax and thus a pain in the ass no matter the scenario, either.

Eren, that was kinda cringe

Attached: 1561896043855.jpg (489x551, 75K)

"talking" inside 3 times a day

omg he's so cute

Attached: 1563053086105.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>Because Manlet decided on his own to feed to a random, which wouldn't even be considered if there was no pregnancy.

Right, because if it weren't for the pregnancy he would have fed Zeke to Historia. So the pregnancy...worked?

So it kinda ties in to her emotional connection with him, as well as Historia's own selfishness. I think it's a pretty neat theory.

I don’t understand, you want to say that Historia deceived Eren?

How did the pregnancy work when someone took the unilateral decision to kill Zeke anyway? He also would've screamed in scenario, so the wine was still what he ultimately had to bet everything on to save himself.

Based, you are growing up snkbabies
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I WONDER WHICH ROYAL WOULD THEY USE WITH ZEKE DEAD. SnKtards I swear.

Attached: Hisokrazy.png (500x500, 321K)

H-How can someone fail even with a guide for babies?

Attached: UwobdaP.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Do you think pregnancy was an accident?

The enemies of humanity.

Attached: D6TkkAuVUAAlX8q.jpg (1382x1613, 186K)

>Oi, doctor. I need to get my prostate checked so you better get on with it.

Attached: Kenny_eating_Eren.png (1281x1029, 1.04M)

Is this some kinda sex thing for them?

>player1 eats monki
So glad there's no one here at work I was on the ground laughing

comfy

Attached: EBtCvRlVAAI9C6n.jpg (900x1200, 81K)

>Grandpa Ackerman = 182cm
>Mikasa's dad = 183cm
>Kenny = 190cm
Did Kuchel have sex with a midget?

Yes, Isayama said so

No, to connect to Ackerspeed you need to be a midget.

>"Uri, how far do you think I'll shoot when he puts his finger in?"

YARRRRRRMONNNNNNNNGGGG

Attached: FBF0599F-871B-4B96-99AB-AF0D18127D93.jpg (400x447, 62K)

Eating Monki was always a dumbass plan because it would leave Paradis no means to defend themselves if the world rushed their attack on them.

People here understand that an accidental pregnancy and being in love aren't mutually exclusive right? It could be like the Nobuo pasta and they fucked in a moment of weakness or stress. In does have to be a deep love story but just two people who are close to each other releasing tension and if that was the case it doesn't change the fact that child is their child and it will be Eren legacy when he kick it.

I was never on the Naruto and Bleach train so I'm glad I can see the excuses evolution this time, it's fascinating

Attached: raw.png (500x578, 237K)

Why are they so kinky?

Indeed

Levi was a starving kid during his developmental years so his growth was extremely shortened

>How did the pregnancy work when someone took the unilateral decision to kill Zeke anyway?

Because it stopped them from making Historia a shifter. Which was the whole point. The pregnancy is about protecting Historia first and only protects Zeke indirectly. The wine is the opposite, it protects Zeke primarily and only indirectly protects Historia.

I don't think anyone ever claimed the pregnancy makes the wine unnecessary or redundant the way people who think it was accidental do. It's all about coverage.

Zeke dead = time to make Historia a shifter

I was in the NH and IH train and will it feel good to be right, I admit that those relationship weren't doing that great and could have used more work so I understand the opinion of the people against them but with EH? Is really frustrating, they have a great bond, Eren being the father is a possibility that you can deny and it makes sense in terms of the story.

The only people that hate Gabi are butthurt Sashafags. She's had more development than most of the cast while being in the manga like 1/4 of the time as them

More like 1/8 but yeah, you are right.

Good point, user. Let the retards assume that there is some kind of love between Eren and Historia.

>Más gay, Imposible

Going from "REEEEEEEEE DEVILS!!!!" to "WTF, DEVILS ARE PEOPLE TOO?" doesn't make her a good character.

>Implying this guide will help with retardation these threads.

Attached: 1565098847343.gif (500x382, 167K)

People also hate her because they feel she keeps getting away with everything, mostly because she's still a kid.

That would be true with or without the wine. But they can't do that as long as she's pregnant.

They have advanced to the next phase guys

REINER

Going from "im sad and depressed" to "i'm not sad and depressed anymore" made Historia a good character

Gabi's development is an expedited version of Eren and Reiner's except the only hardship she faces is losing Falco.

Keep seething. He still didn't got any close to fuck Mikasa even if he lived with her for years.

This is a fucking logical conclusion based on their relationship, and not idiotic hurr durr they became lovers in secret.

>I'm just gonna skip all the actual things that led up to her changing, with my simplification and reduction bullshit
The state of anti-Gabi fags

She would still become a shifter but with the extra pain of the baby being used or not

I don't care about Mikadog. I just say that they do not love each other as mentally retarded in these threads.

I the one who wrote and I'm a EHfag. I just arguing against at that the pregnancy was planned and part of the plan.

At least it is something, not like AMJC that at this point contribute nothing to the story.

To be fair you dont know that. If there is a ship who could have feelings between them it would be them

They can't turn her because it would kill the child and her. Then all the royals would be dead and they'd have no hope.

I want their relationship to advance to the next level

Attached: Cute veterans.jpg (474x669, 60K)

YARUNDANA?

What was running through his mind here?

Attached: 1566356075293.jpg (478x442, 175K)

Kino

Attached: 1565539618480.jpg (1920x1356, 1.34M)

Wtf why did Isayama make Eren black?

>Bitch

he probably wanted some of that titan-lover pussy

They cant turn her because Zeke would just scream the momento he felt something was wrong plus the attack in Marley pushing them to attack earlier, even Zeke said they didnt have time.
Zeke being dead (obviously Eren failed) would just make things worse for Historia because she would need to become a shifter but now in an even harder situation for her and Paradis

Except if the world attack earlier they would have no choice.

>Getting so angry over Historia he almost transforms out of sheer anger
And people say he isn't the same ragetard.

He's still a ragetard deep down. He just rages about different things than he used to.

Because he is in prison

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

Again, that's true regardless.

>I'll kill them all. Every last one of them.

>They cant turn her because Zeke would just scream the momento he felt something was wrong

He'd only scream if his own life was threatened. He has no reason to protect Historia except to protect himself. And if he's too far away his scream won't have any effect.

>become a shifter earlier while they still have time vs become a shifter later risking Marley or any other country attack Paradis earlier as a revenge
Come on, I want to think burgers are not this dumb

The timing isn't up to them. Titanizing her while pregnant could kill her so there's no way they'd do that unless the invasion is underway and they have no alternative.

>Titanizing her while pregnant could kill her
No, this will only kill her child. Even pregnancy is a greater risk for her.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FANBASE?

>No, this will only kill her child.

There's no guarantee, they don't know what would happen. If the serum affects the child and it destroys her body it could kill her.

Being titanized doesn’t kill you, it just transforms you into a titan, in fact the real problem would be the child, no one knows what effect it would have on it.

Childbirth in the other hand, can be a danger for Historia’s life

It was never meant that this was a risk to her, only to her child. She will turn into pure titan, she certainly will not die.

Do you guys think that being conceived by someone with shifter abilities makes you inherit some of that titan’s traits?
Eren is the only named character I know of besides Rod and Uri Reiss that was born to a shifter and it’s notable how much aggression Eren had even from a young age.

Yes it does retard.

Author made the mistake of making a completely non-romantic, unsexual manga, and then making one of the main characters preggo, implying that either one of the other main characters or a literally who character stuffed their cock inside of her and splurged out a huge load of hot sticky cum.
The fanbase has reacted quite normally to the author's decision.

Being forgiven by her killer's family and friends is the most predictable thing that could have ever happened in her subplot

Am I missing anything by not reading the already animated portions of the Manga? I'm on chapter 6 and it seems if anything the anime adds to the story.

No

>That difference between sizes of Mikasa and Hitch
And to think they were like the same before timeskip. What happened?

Season 3 was changed a lot from the manga

The Uprising arc got butchered by a fujo, read from chapter 51 if you want though important parts were adapted though imo it's interesting to see the drawings evolution

Attached: no bias at all.png (1215x1215, 1.2M)

To foreshadow that he won't be around to raise his child

Araki and Wakano won't enjoy the final season too much

Let's say WIT isn't doing season 4. Which studio would you want to make it in their place

Kek

Bones or Ufo

Who is this bitch and why I see her everywhere

IG? But I wonder why are they so quiet, maybe they are too fanboys and are not liking the manga's direction like they even added some filler despite rushing Kruger's parts. That and the snail pace of the last arc

Of it isn't WIT it will most likely be IG

It's indeed strange how they haven't announced their involvement in S4 when they have already announced projects for the next year and beyond

But this was manlet's very last scene in the Uprising part

Attached: endgame.jpg (1346x766, 149K)

IG>>>>>Ufotable=>Bones

I feel like I need to go back and reread the first 50 chapters.

How much did they cut from season 1?

>spics watching SnK
SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA JAJAJAJAJAJA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE BRRRR BRRRRRRRRRR!

They didn't really cut much. They changed the entire last Annie fight though, like his motivation from Mikasa to his mom

Attached: 0032-040.jpg (1066x1600, 489K)

If i remember correctly they only cut Mikasa's autism scenes and added more Mikasa scenes, aside from that S1 was pretty fateful

Season 1 is 99% untouched, i remember that they added more Eremika moments in the anime, and Mikasa is also a lot more obssesed with Eren in the anime. They also changed a a very small detail about Mikasa's past that will be very relevant during season 4.

Those are Brazilians user, no spics

>Steady we ride
>Watching scenes playing out from our past
>Like the smell of her hair
>Those times always fly by so fast
Do you still remember the smell of her hair Yea Forums? Or even how it felt to hold her around the waist, or her voice?

IF IT AIN'T WHITE, BLACK OR YELLOW, IT'S A SPIC!

Didn't Sungeki no Kyojin do a chapter based on this?

I have nothing against EHfags i kinda find them cute but you know that farmer being the father would be so realistic to the story while EH sounds like something from a fairytale i didn't read this for a fairy tale but a dark story about humanity.

Attached: 141266228400.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>but you know that farmer being the father would be so realistic to the story while EH sounds like something from a fairytale
>i didn't read this for a fairy tale but a dark story about humanity

Attached: 1550090478370.png (261x230, 70K)

Don't ever write manga, please

Don't be fooled by the EHfujos and their shoujo fanfics. If EH ever happens it will be dark.

All the men playing Kabaddi (the most fiercely, massively gay sport there is) when?
I want manlet and Ereh to prance around a tiny arena in short shorts holding hands while some dude tries to fuck one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq3l6hxlZ40

So this is the power of the third world.

Attached: 1538811670296.jpg (498x969, 278K)

I want to sniff Mikasa's butt so badly I can't take it anymore

Attached: 1564928355550.jpg (782x1280, 253K)

She is an annoying mary sue for most of the series, the little boy is way better

>Eren your brother is acting pathetic again

Attached: 1561917414485 (1).png (143x168, 34K)

Yo, I'm trying to talk about Kabaddi.

What is this, Red Rover + tag?

yes

Attached: 17-1.jpg (1600x1158, 653K)

Sorta like if I touch you, and you don't grab me, I win points. The more man bodies that pile up on me and keep me pinned under a carpet of body hair and muscles there are, the more definite the points.

Attached: 17-2.jpg (1600x1200, 764K)

I miss spoof

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (306x620, 65K)

I read a yonkoma of Spoof every day.

>tfw Hounouri is probably glad Sungeki didn't reach the timeskip with EH

Attached: 18914718914.png (359x545, 57K)

Spoof is a goddamn treasure

Why would Hounouri be glad that Sungeki didn't reach something that hasn't even happened?

I'm not an EHfag, but the possibility is definitely there.

Attached: 148374289194.png (637x640, 316K)

Almost made me feel pity for masterless dogkasa

>possibility
Being the operative word. "Hounouri is probably glad Sungeki didn't reach the timeskip with EH" however states it as though it has happened, which it hasn't.
Glad you're not an EHfag, but they can never post proof, just possibilities and connecting threads. Never, ever, is it proof. Why? Because EH canonically hasn't happened yet.

Lesson of the day, never trust EHfags.

We all do

Attached: poop jokes.jpg (440x1280, 214K)

Have been another manga when the super loyal girl doesn't get rewarded?

Historia likes to swallow

>Whonk
Heh

Can I get a tiddy status?

Attached: 1557017079014.jpg (700x592, 250K)

Gonna be dumb as fuck when Mikasa's love for Eren is entirely washed away as part of the Ackercurse

Soon this will all be over Satan. We'll be free.

Attached: 1497268355328.jpg (708x1147, 141K)

Mankasa's workout and soldier genes are shining out

Farmer likes to suck milk out of his breasts and she does too.

Wait, Farmer-kun can lactate AND suck is own tiddy? Cool party trick.

I remember the theories of Ymir being important at all

I remember Ymir being a runaway from "The Village" that had titan guardians.

they got really bored during the 8 months at the farm

kek

I remember Yumiru-sama posting. It made Isayama's careless offscreening of her a little more satisfying.

god i wish that were me

Yumiru will come back along with Annie and Bertolt. You just have to believe!

Which?

He even forgotten her in the latest AU, kek

Not really. The sisterly love is enough.

The only way this manga can end is by Eren genociding the world

The only motivation strong enough to make him do so is to protect his baby

*is enough for her and she doesn't need more.

what are the chances she ends up falling for armin?

either one is fine

1%

And in the meantime Bert staring as Annie is treated as true love that even affected Armin.

But this is one of the reasons why she is best girl

Kek

Attached: 1493671537659.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Each day i become more and more glad that the dyke is dead

Not an EHfag but I don't find nothing realistic in the farmer's history. It's dark sure, but to be fair that's something that could happen with Eren too. There is even the possibility it gets more darker with Eren, not something as retarded as the rape thing though but something we don't know yet

Yelena made them fuck while she watched and shouted encouragement/tips.

I need a doujin about this.

AHHHHHHHHHH!! REINER HELP!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Attached: 1564494073043.png (1280x720, 862K)

>bait

He didn't want to make Ymir attack Hisu, it would be too weird.

Offscreening?

The farmer doesn't make sense unless the pregnancy has no place in the story at all.

Got killed off offscreen

I do agree. As I said I'm not a shipper in overall, but Isayama doesn't introduce these kind of things for nothing.

Seconding this