Sasuke is basically carrying this dying franchise on his back now in both Boruto Manga and Anime he is fucking MVP why...

Sasuke is basically carrying this dying franchise on his back now in both Boruto Manga and Anime he is fucking MVP why is he so based

Attached: 4weevv3ok6b11.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sale/narutofranchise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If narusasu had become canon, people would still like naruto.

Attached: 2a528b30a1d47cd59ae57641b38f7c3e.jpg (480x638, 52K)

Get out of here with your faggotry

Unironically true, nobody gives a crap about Boruto as a character. Sarada and Mitsuki do nothing so they're even less of a discussion matter.

Next Generation my ass. People only care when Naruto and Sasuke get to fight someone.

What happened with Boruto?

Attached: EBdR4RcVUAEOO4Z.jpg (1578x2048, 473K)

He's based because Naruto is stuck in an office job while sasuke becomes batman of an entire country

Sasuke has been carrying the Naruto franchise for many years. Only girls and edgelords actually spend money on Naruto and they fucking love Sasuke.

How do you have 5 IP's?

It was like that in Naruto too.

Muh eyes hacks.

But user, NaruSasu is already a canon!

Attached: kids learning the truth.png (594x3190, 869K)

Gotta have em!

dying since the chapter he kiss naruto

NasuSasu canon
>first boy
>first friend
>first kiss
>first rival
>Sasuke had thots on him since elementry
>Naruto had thots on him since Pain-fight
>Naruto marries a great waifu who's a totally hottie, but spends all his time at the office and never fucking his hot wife despite having kagebushin. Yet magically has time to meet up with Sasuke for "secret intel meetings". Gives more of a shit about Sasuke's kid than his own.
>Sasuke marries a great waifu who's a totally hottie, but spends all his time traveling and never fucking his hot wife despite having kagebushin and teleportation. Yet magically has time to meet up with Naruto for "secret intel meetings". Gives more of a shit about Naruto's kid than his own.
Clearly closeted homos.

naruto and kawaki are still more based

Attached: 1548128478921.jpg (784x1145, 178K)

any good translations sites?
btw it's kinda off-topic but Naruto series are 75% off at steam
store.steampowered.com/sale/narutofranchise/

Attached: boruto x hanabi.webm (622x350, 2.76M)

The page I posted was from Viz and I looked at some others trying to find the same page and they had worse translations, so I'd go with Viz I guess.

How are Boruto villains even keeping up with Naruto and Sasuke? Aren't they both the two most overpowered characters in the series?

They couldn't even beat Madara, and Naruto has been working in an office for like 20 years without really being tested.

The new villain is planting a 10 tails from another dimension is on the same scale as Kaguya

Attached: main-qimg-7f3fa0e4ad6bcbb319efc11773a9487e.png (602x874, 533K)

these Also, naruto/sasuke still using a bit of Haguromo's borrowed power during their fight with Kaguya. Sasuke still hasn't gotten his arm back, never used all 6 paths of pain, and will probably conveniently forget he has all the paths for plot's sake (like he did during his fight with Naruto). Naruto's constantly tagged by author as having lost his edge by being a wagecuck office worker.

Eitherway, plot will make things work. If Naruto dies, it will probably protecting the village and then getting the fox pulled out of him. If Sasuke dies, it will on a Jiraiya type mission or dies after rinne tensei.

Boruto is lewd

Attached: groping.jpg (1920x965, 522K)

fuck off

>JUST CALL ME SASUKE HIGASHKITA...VANQUISHER OF PRESSURE AND STRESS

Attached: imgbin-josuke-higashikata-jotaro-kujo-okuyasu-nijimura-yoshikage-kira-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-josuk (728x880, 129K)

Filler lolis are the best thing ever.

Attached: isago.png (2400x2344, 2M)

based.

Why didn't sasuke "drink" from that biju too? He can drain chakra from bijus too.

My favorite thing about Sasuke was how his fans call him the best written character after his absolutely insane plan to create peace through perpetual war, as him "being right", then see no irony when he himself abandons all his ideals at the drop of a hat, then immediately went to work for that system that he had to "burn".
Or how he said he had no reason to love Sakura, then married her, had a kid, then didn't see her for 10 years for no reason, but he is canonically totally in love with Sakura and the best dad, too.
Truth is Sasuke is such a power fantasy, he has no hobbies, enjoys nothing, his fans only think he acts "out of character" is when if he loses or even struggles in a fight.
Shit, even RTNSasuke was more of a human being. He at least clearly enjoyed being a playboy.

Attached: 1446140139520.png (500x585, 374K)

She will be Boruto's wife in the future.

heh

Only because the coward fled to cast infinite tsukuyomi and then Zetsu, the weakest player in the entire war, got to him first. Naruto and Sasuke would have destroyed Madara. He had both rinnegan and the shinju absorbed and Naruto still beats all four of his limbo clones in a single panel. Sasuke was slicing through chibaku tensei like butter. Despite having more asspulls than Itachi, Madara still somehow ends up being the biggest jobbing loser in the entire series.

Seriously is there anything to him other than suffering and being cold?
Why can't he just find something else in life he truly enjoys and love?
His brother didn't sacrifice his happiness to see Sasuke being emo and not being able to find anything enjoyable.

>this dying franchise
it's literally the best Shounen franchise ever.

Things you listed(Sasuke becoming a dog and giving up everything + shoehorning Sakura) are literally the reasons why Sasukefags have a problem with the ending. This is nothing new. You unironically think that any actual Sasukefag doesn't understand that manga canon Sasuke could give a shit about Sakura, kek?
Or that any actual Sasukefag did not notice how Naruto was only pushing "u r alone im your friend" agenda during the final battle and gave Sasuke's political questions the same answer he gave Nagato - no answer

>couldn't give a shit
Sasuke is just another victim of shit ending for the sake of creating Boruto. Look at him, he is a bland version of his previous self, broken and without any fire in the eyes.

and Sarada is flat as board.

>Naruto gave Sasuke no answer
He really shouldn't have to, sasuke is just a kid who needs to get beat up so he can understand that the world isn't about him and you can't change the Nature of humanity by causing more suffering to random people who just want to live their lives in the name of your greater good.

Attached: 1463343861749.png (1802x1300, 442K)

idk rinnegan amaterasu susanoo basically every power a based villain had

Sasuke was based though and through until Naruto stopped him, he gave no arguments.
He stopped Sasuke through brute force and Sasuke gave up. Pretty bad desu, he should have stayed bad, made an actual deal with naruto or just end up being killed off by kakashi after fighting and fainting with naruto

Sauce is an ugly emo dad, how can he carry this shit series?
Madara on the other hand, is perfect in every way. Remember that.

I don't think Sasuke mentally had anything left to keep going. He was just so traumatized and tired he wanted everyone to hate him and leave alone.
And as disgusting as him becoming the guilt-tripped system's dog is, without joining the only person left to whom he felt some kind of warmth in heart - Naruto - he would either go completely insane again or silently commit suicide and join Itachi already.

Samefag naruto self incert spotted.
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL NARUTO, THE SERIES IS CALLED NARUTO SO HE IS IN THE RIGHT WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENT!!!
cringe tbqh desune

Attached: tumblr_oea5iuKxs41uhpvqbo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

WTF are you talking about?
Who mentioned Naruto dying or not?

Attached: 1554744715240.jpg (247x284, 25K)

Even this brat use a bra, what's happening in this world?

Attached: useless_bra.png (619x1542, 586K)

You are literally admitting he's not a well written character, God dammit. You and his fans like him not in the way Kishimoto intended, which makes him badly written by default. It doesn't matter how cool he is.
Kishimoto was simply incapable of writing a non-villainous antagonist. You were with Naruto or you were wrong.
A well written villain Sasuke would have him acting the same, but at the end Naruto has to kill him, tragically realizing Jiraiya was right. Naruto fails in saving his friend, but he finally grows the fuck up.
Alternatively, if you want to keep the ending, simply have anti-hero Sasuke not be a psychotic sadist, have him be a heroic if massive dick at worse (pic related). Don't have any beef with Naruto, who is his friend and he knows wasn't involved in the massacre, and like Neji, understands Itachi chose to sacrifice himself even if he doesn't like it.
Well written, consistently evil, or well written, consistently good. A fifteen year character arc that ends in a one chapter flip flop is not a fucking well written character arc.

Attached: 1356729_1299365748581.68res_496_459.jpg (496x459, 42K)

>hurr durr I'm gonna play stupid so the argument isn't valid
Naruto never replied to Sasuke philosophy because he knew Sasuke was right but he didn't want to die.

Yeah... sorry.

You're projecting. I only wrote your third reply there, but I'm glad you bring it up. Here's an question for everyone here:

What would you think if Jigen/Kawaki/villain A kills Naruto, then they die against Jigen/Kawaki/villain B trying to redeem themselves, and fucking Boruto calls them the coolest guy?
Would that be fucking ironic, or apropos to Naruto's legacy?

Attached: 1520026229704.png (900x650, 82K)

the one you're replying to literally said the naruto fight went wrong because Naruto had nothing to say at Sasuke other than "lol dude be good".
They are tied in power so is useless to keep fighting, but Sasuke should have taken more control over the villages as he wanted. We don't see this in the post war arc, this is why I hate boruto.
I don't see anything else wrong with sasuke unless I self incert as naruto like redditors

I don't think that can happen at all, but it would be funny as fuck. It doesn't even matter since all people involved are dead, Naruto was a memer just like Sasuke.
>Kakashi: dude you have to write an apology for the other Kage
>Sasuke: Yeah... sorry
based Narutard and Sauceke

Are you drunk or just stupid?
No one mentioned Naruto dying or not anywhere, nobody is rooting for Naruto but nobody likes Sasuke either.
He's a flip flop of a character and you can't take him seriously anymore.
He loses to Naruto and then turn 180 and becomes a batman rip off.
His fans mostly care about his power and if he loses he becomes badly written and ooc (just see his fans reaction when lost to the alien fag #9)

Attached: 4465c3cb305cdd8d7a60e67417c74bd0.jpg (936x1080, 98K)

>at the end Naruto has to kill him, tragically realizing Jiraiya was right. Naruto fails in saving his friend, but he finally grows the fuck up
Yeah, we will just go against all the themes of the series, that's right. This is so fucking retarded and i don't undertsand how can anyone think that would be a good idea. This would be the epitome of shit writing that established empathy as its main theme from the chapter fucking one. It's like making Naruto's whole Shippuden journey towards actually understanding Sasuke and not just screaming old bullshit(which failed him at the end of part 1) pointless and stupid.
And no, I'm disargeeing with the whole ending. That does not suddenly erase previous 600 chapters for me. It is not just Sasuke this ending has failed, Naruto too. And Sakura. And the entire ninja world, really

>zabuza highest in the series
>tsunade arc lowest of part 1
people who hate naruto always have the shittiest taste

>Are you drunk or just stupid?
>hurr naruto doesn die what is reading comprehension
>No one mentioned Naruto dying or not anywhere, nobody is rooting for Naruto but nobody likes Sasuke either.
Missing the point on purpose again samefag. It's not about Naruto dying is about how he can't lose because he's the MC, he can't even be wrong in his political stand against Sasuke which shits on Sasuke character post war. At least he mentioned he could steal the kage position.
>He's a flip flop of a character and you can't take him seriously anymore.
>He loses to Naruto and then turn 180 and becomes a batman rip off.
But that is literally what I said fucking idiot?
Naruto just changed Sasuke with fighting, Sasuke had no reason to change just because he is tied to Naruto. He could do shit like Danzo.
That is what I said, you naruto self incerts are just spouting memes about sasuke being boring or edgy, and it just being powers. Even if that's right, it's still perfectly written. You don't like it because it's the rival of your self incert, that's ok, but that is irrelevant to how is the character written.

But he said in his previous post that Sasukefags hate how he became a dog and his nonsensical relationship with Sakura.
The thing is you can't just ignore some characters aspects when it comes to discussing writing, you can't just say he's a well written character if we excluded the ending of his arc, his redemption, his relationships, his 180 turn at the end.
If you are a Sasukefag you should defend these important aspects of his character and story and not imagine alternative aspects and rate his character based on them.
It doesn't matter if you think he's right or justified because the story showed that in the end his whole view philosophy and view wasn't shit and he was just lonely and needed Naruto.
He just gave up on everything he believed in and turned sides, the so called Naruto self inserts are just people who accepted what kishimoto wrote and moved on.

>that pic
Holy crap what a shit taste honestly

Dude how can you say he's perfectly written when you yourself don't like how he becomes?
You hate how he turned 180
You hate how Naruto won
You hate that he changed without a good reason at all.
But that's how the writer wrote him.
Kishimoto is the one to be angry with and not us.
So called Naruto self inserts didn't write the ending of Sasuke that you hated it's kishimoto.
Go write him a death threat or something.
We both agree that the ending was shit but I actually take it as Canon and gave a final judgment on the characters based on it.
When you talk about Sasuke character being good you must also include his ending and then Stil think he's a good character but all you did was saying his character is good even though I hate how badly he turned out in the most important aspect of his story.

this
>old good, new bad
shit opinion, Naruto shippuden peaked at Pain's arc before sage mode bullshit (Only naruto can fight pain forced plot device). After that only Sasuke and Naruto are actual enemies to villains, when Kakashi and Might Dude, and most Jonin should be able to at least take a path of pain.
Afterwards enemies are unbeatable gods and then Madara with bullshit regeneration after being nuked by Might, at least at this point Madara should have turned into Kaguya because of the beating. I hate regeneration bullshit, even the path of the king of hell was a better regeneration method than "lol I'm god so I cant get killed".
Defenses are right, but regeneration is cringe tbqh desu.
And even then, naruto didn't drop in quality exponentially, it's a slight linear drop. Zabuza was good shit, but then everything in the first part of naruto was kind of garbage with exception of fights. Really, it was too edgy with Gaara garbage or other villages being assassins in the exams.
TLDR: Early shippuden was a very good peak since Zabuza. Then the same drop of part 1 occurred in shippuden with powerlevel garbage and retconning kaguya and madara out of his ass.
boruto is not canon, cry more narutard incert. Even then Sasuke is the coolest guy in Boruto with Konohamaru.

Yes, sad endings are meant to be bitter and unfair. That's the point. Although it requires having balls.
For the record, the shitty Rock Lee spinoff ended this way. Sasuke's last words were something like "Naruto... I was never going to change. You shouldn't change either." Then dies.
But no no, the gay ass speech where he admitted he was lying to himself and secretly always loved Naruto was totally in character too.

>boruto isn't Canon
It doesn't matter if you think that because all this shit happend in Naruto Manga and not boruto and Gaiden was written by kishimoto.

he already carried it through naruto as well. All the other characters were sleep inducing

Not him, but everyone knows that the ending is just a hot pile of garbage with aliens, SS and other weird shit, written just to cashgrab later with Boruto. Again, it's not Sasuke for whom the ending was horrible, for Naruto and Sakura too. The whole political aspect of the series was dropped for some reason. Nothing has fucking changed in the world

It's not a sad ending, it's shit writing and forced "subversion of expectations".

>You hate how Naruto won
yes, Sasuke needed to be killed or be a bitch like Danzo. Having some kids isn't bad. Boruto is good tbqh but they skipped the post war arc and focused on a completely unrelated character (boruto).
How are we supposed to believe nothing happened for 10 years and sasuke was just goofing around?
>Sasuke: oh yes I investigated the ootsuki for 10 years and nothing came; but coincidentally just when I found out something Boruto is the perfect age to be a protagonist instead of the old characters
Fucking clown world, NOTHING in more than a decade is just plot device to start with Borutard. Everything was forgotten like "it went good lol 10 happy years".
That's the fucking problem is not even specific to Sasuke

>Only naruto can fight pain forced plot device
How is that a plot device? Pain beat the shit out of Konoha's strongest in town and a number of jonin who could have countered him were out of town. Naruto showed, with reinforcements, and still lost. Were Sakura and Hinata supposed to be his backup? We saw what happens when Hinata tried. The spirit Minato protecting the seal from becoming undone was the only real forced plot device.

>gay ass speech where he admitted he was lying to himself and secretly always loved Naruto was totally in character too
It literally was. And you have to be utterly retarded if you haven't seen things ending like that from the very moment Sasuke left

It's just consistent. Sasuke at least holds on to his believes to the death and doesn't fold like a bitch. If you don't want him to die as a villain, but also don't want him redeemed, what ending would you have written?

Yeah I agree but no one is discussing Naruto character.
This thread is about Sasuke and his fans are claiming he's the most well written while ignoring the ending that affected his character the most.
Naruto didn't really change that much from pain till the ending and absolutely nobody cares about Sakura.
The one who was affected the most was Sasuke.
If you dislike Naruto your opinion won't really change after the pain arc because he doesn't change his mind, philosophy or goals.
If you like Sasuke and his philosophy and his way then you will mostly have inconsistent view about him after itachi death because of how much he keeps changing his mind and the ending doesn't really do him any good because he totally has a 180 turn and it's up to you to like this or dislike it.
So yeah people who liked Naruto character in pain will like him in the ending too but I can't say the same thing about Sasuke because as you have seen his fans hate how he ended.

Easy. Just admit his friendship/gay love for Naruto, like it was always meant to be, and redeem him in that aspect, but don't make him crawl back to the Leaf as an outcast and prisoner. Don't make Sakura somehow rape him in sleep and force an autistic kid after they tried to kill each other. Let Sasuke roam free and change the world for the better. Not as a guilt-tripped Leaf dog chasing aliens, but as someone whom Naruto understood. Let him and Naruto make some REAL fucking changes to the shinobi world, not just make it seem """something""" was changed. And don't leave him alone again, let him be more around Naruto, since only that can actually make him happy. AND EXECUTE THE FUCKING ELDERS ALREADY.

Yes. Fucking obviously that's how it was ending. The fact that Sasuke was this hostile to the very end yet was obviously was going to be redeemed reeks of Kishimoto pushing the fight to the end rather than just having it in the correct narrative point, at the kage summit arc.
My argument is simply that you can't think his one chapter personality shift redemption and ending didn't work, yet also think he's somehow still a well written character. That is completely absurd. It's like saying the captain of the Titanic actually did a great job up until he hit the fucking iceberg.

So, no one is written well in Naruto. Case solved, congratulations

And, you know, make it happen in more than one chapter by having the fight 200 chapters earlier too.
Your suggestion? That would have been Sasuke if he had been well written. But that was not the ending Kishimoto had in mind. You gave him more depth than his own author did or intended. That's what you don't see. Because Kishimoto is a fucking hack. Always was, and always will be.

Pain lost like 3 paths to Konoha jonins, the attack was so good because it was a surprise. Pain is overpowered, Naruto can 1v1 on him, ok, but everyone else is moved aside like their attacks are garbage? Hell no, if they destroy a person's head or stop their vision it should be fucking helpful.
Moving people aside because of powerlevels is stupid garbage to make main characters look cooler.
Just look how cool Kakashi and a couple of Jonin can kill the deva path, this could be like jojo's where if they find out the weakness they can somehow exploit it even if it is with teamwork. The problem was paths of pain were undestructible corpses, dragon ball nigger tier excuse. Even when this was not implied when Jiraiya fought with them, taking 3 of them after they fell in sound genjutsu. They were not strong because they were indestructible, they were strong because they had a shared vision and one of them could absorb jutsu. That premise is good enough, but being hell high on defense is garbage.
Even Sasuke and Itachi's susanoo had weaknesses, the back being a penetrable spot is fucking fine to balance shit out. But then Madara comes with his garbage full size susanoo and we get Dragon ball tier fights.
I get that there are weak people, but for fucks sake. Even an explosive kunai can be a diversion that creates a blind spot for any of the villains so the strongest can actually hit him on the weak spot.
Then there is this point where nobody could tell the Zetsu clones from the originals, only Naruto with his Goku garbarge. Or how the SAGE of Six paths could only be damaged with SAGE jutsu so Naruto again is the only one who can damage him.
This indestructibility garbage of Naruto characters was the weakest point in fights. Not even amaterasu which was hyped as the highest offensive jutsu does shit now.

Kakashi, madara, might guy, Garaa and most of Akatsuki members were well written and received by most fans.

Gaara has literally the same case of having one pep talk and changing his entire life from literal psychotic serial killer to a walking jesus. In fact, his case is much, much worse than Sasuke's, but gets ignored by everyone since "it's part 1 and part 1 did nuthin wrong"
Most of the Akatsuki were not characters enough to say something like that. But world terrorist Pain """"turned out to be hesitant and easy to manipulate""""" and also changed his entire worldview after one "believe in me!!!". Sasuke's TnJ was much more convincing, really

Most of them yes. But consider that Neji and Gaara at least didn't show up for some time. You know, like time passed, they thought about shit, and came back reborn.
Consider if Naruto and Sasuke had had their stupid fight a bit earlier, then Sasuke finds out or is told or meets Itachi's and is learns his sacrifice was something he did proudly, and then some time later in the manga, we see Sasuke chose to turn good on his own.
Would that be so much worse than Naruto punching the evil out of him and hitting him so hard he started flirting with Sakura in one single chapter?

Gaara fully changed after the Tsunade arc. Sasuke fully changed after a nap.

I somewhat agree, but don't be a nigger. The original DB was awesome and it had a unique approach to to building up the larger-than-life battles between gods it turned into by the Saiyan arc (for its time at least). The problem wasn't DB, it's everyone else doing a poor imitation of it that's the real issue.

Not that big of an excuse considering that he literally fucking mentally ill. At least Sasuke got some semblance of sanity after talking to Itachi. Gaara murdering people for looking at him the wrong way, talking to himself, not sleeping, screaming like a retard, having a breakdown over seeing blood and that's just what i remembered now
Literally none of this gets brought up again. He is just a normal sweet kid, yeah

>this edge

Attached: images (35).jpg (470x313, 23K)

The series just needed a symbolic ending, that's it. Also Itachi is a retard anyway
But I've got another question: has anyone ever told Sakura that in the beginning of the series(ep 3) it was Naruto who almost kissed her in Sasuke's disguise? Because I think that her entire motivation during Shippuden was thinking that it was requited and Sasuke is just "too consumed with darkness" to be with her

>madara
>well written
Madara was the worst written character in the entire series.

Here is his plan:
>reads stone tablet about uchiha and senju powers together as one
>leaves the village
>returns under the pretense of attacking the village but really he wants hashirama's flesh so he can awaken rinnegan
This is the cutoff point where he was a reasonably written character. Everything that happens next is pants-on-head retarded.

>acquires hashirama's dna
>does nothing for 60 years until rinnegan awakens just as he's about to die
>rinnegan-legible part of the stone tablet says infinite tsukuyomi will lead to some sort of salvation
>has no contact with black zetsu whatsoever, was never manipulated beyond reading this one line on the tablet

Then his plan begins.
>gives his rinnegan to some random child in a random shithole
>has no contact with this kid again, makes no attempt to secure the kid's loyalty or ensure the kid rinne tenseis him
>waits patiently, kept alive by his gedo statue life support system for a successor to fall out of the sky to carry out the rest of his plan
>fortune smiles upon him, his white zetsus find some random kid
>except he's crippled and has one eye
>makes the most of the situation, repairs the kid's body, then keeps him isolated for months telling him all about the wonders of the infinite tsukuyomi
>kidnaps his gf, turns her into a suicide bomber, forces him to watch her kill herself in the hopes that his loyalty will be secured and he will awaken the mangekyou sharingan
>fortune smiles upon him again, previously goofball kid somehow awakens the strongest mangekyou sharingan ability ever
>sends him to manipulate the kid he gave his rinnegan to which he should have just done directly in the first place
>kid has no way of manipulating the rinnegan-wielder
>fortune smiles on madara a third time, danzo conspires with hanzo to kill rinnegan kid's best friend
>rinnegan-wielder's loyalty secured

Like what in the god damn was he doing?

Attached: 1562171891231.png (602x464, 424K)

>madara, might guy, Garaa and most of Akatsuki members
are you retarded?
Obito
>muh girlfriend
Deidara and Sasori
>Lol dude art is epic
Kakuzu and the other guy were actually good
Gaara was edgy garbage, not even arguable. You must be 14yo if you still think it's cool.
I mean pain can already absorb, repel and evade attacks because of his eyes. What has the fucking rinnegan have to do with being indestructible, and what does it accomplish when you already can't be hit?
Fucking garbage, absurd defense is a mistake in Naruto. It's cool in god of war or whatever but having a fragile body is a human trait, it needs a good justification if you somehow survive an amaterasu, full force rasengan or chidori. Like having regeneration as Orochimaru or Tsunade.
Else it's just your usual shonen garbage with cool effects and screams where nobody ever dies until they are tired

Fpbp

Imagine actually thinking this was Obito's motivation, he explains no less than three separate times the shinobi system itself is the problem, and the manga has already spent 600 chapters proving him right in advance by showing how much it sucks to be shinobi. The entire series was spent showing Naruto and the reader how many people suffer under such a ridiculous system where 10 year olds can be considered ninja and sent on life-or-death missions.

What can I say? Madara is one lucky guy

this, the other ones he mentioned aren't as bad but. Gaara was just cringe, childish writing.

...just for nothing to be changed
Great job, Kishimoto

this, and this is why Sasuke will forever be based until he let Naruto be the hokage again and have the ninja system again

Holy fucking shit.
This fucking thread.

That's what Naruto does to you.

Leave him alone, he did his best.

Attached: e9x4H3Il1rgfj.gif (200x265, 266K)

This was the worst fucking part. Imagine, Naruto vs. Sasuke at Valley of the End, their final fight actually causes the statues of the two founders of the system of endless suffering to crumble in a symbolic end to the shinobi system. Then everything goes back to status quo and Naruto and Sasuke's kids are attending the child soldier academy.

Look at this fucking beautiful shot of the headless statues. And then the end the statue hands that were making the confrontation signs are broken, forming the unison sign. God dammit.

Attached: [AnimeKayo] Naruto Shippuden - 477 - Naruto and Sasuke.mkv_snapshot_12.49_[2019.08.22_18.09.52].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

What? What surprises you here so much?

I myself is an autist but this level of autism is fucking insane,unironically.
Is this autism anymore? what the fuck is wrong with the Nort fanbase?

Attached: 14.jpg (285x263, 37K)

Naruto is for kids like all nekketsu shounen. And bitch please Sasuke is the worst character ever in manga, he's the Euron Greyjoy of manga.

I have to disagree on Sasuke bieng the worst character(unironically is the best one) but that would fuel the Sasuke fag to sperg out,what do?

Naruto/shounen level of discussion. Manchildren for you. In HxH threads people discuss Pascal and Melville and Shakespeare and here...

Attached: its a hunterchad.jpg (283x311, 33K)

The main reason why the ending sucked for me. Not because of Sasuke, though I am a Sasukefag.
The Shinobi system still being around and nothing changed. Shit, Naruto did not even create some kind of UN analogy with small countries included, no, it's all about great nations again. What was the point of Pain's speech then? We literally don't know anything about Rain village after Konan's death. It was forgotten, like all the speeches from Minato about how "While shinobi system exists, there will always be new Pains". All for fucking nothing. Just what, what prevents another child from seeing their friends die? Yeah, nothing

Why is she crying and drooling? What's wrong with Hinata-chan?

Holy fuck just how kino would that be
Kishimoto is the biggest hack is existence

The point of the story is to prove the villains right and Naruto be a hypocrite for thinking himself right when the world doesn't work that way.
All the villains proceeding from Zabuza,Neji to ending villains like Madara and Sasuke were right.

Attached: Road-To-Ninja-Neji-and-Hinata-naruto-34474646-500-500.jpg (500x500, 120K)

>people on Homo times Homo threads would rather discuss literally anything else rather than their shitty mango that releases once every leap-year or so, while Naruto fans actually discuss the series with all its ups and downs.
Why am I not surprised?

She was drowning and they just took her out of the pool.

>Yea Forums
>discussion

point me a single thread here that discuss shit.
Moeniggers are fawning over how they want to fuck something in every fucking thread.
Shonen threads are the better ones that discuss to some extent but they also shit their threads to no end.
Isekai trash is just trash.

This board can't be redeemed anymore.

>Imagine actually thinking this was Obito's motivation
I can't imagine what gave him that impression.

Attached: Compelxmotivations.jpg (3102x4774, 1.87M)

yes what says

Where can I download the entirety of Naruto Manga? I need to do some research and re-read it.

Old manga threads and story-time dumps are unironically some of the best manga discussion threads on line. As for your point about most threads here being garbage, well, Sturgeon's law is a bitch like that.

It's right there retard.
>what caused me to despair
>is this world itself
The rest of that image contains his motivation to preserve the past which ultimately saved him and was orthogonal to his motivation as an antagonist. Regardless, none of this reductionist Yea Forums-tier "muh ___" nonsense undermines the fact that the village system was actually shit. Sorry manga aimed at 8 year olds is too complicated for you.

>hurr durr the Story's villains are right by pursuing totalitarian dictatorships that will somehow better things over night by nuking the current system because reasons
>REE why didn't Nardo invent democracy and rule of law?
Unironically kill yourself, you retard. The villains were just pursuing a different flavor of the messianic garbage Kishimoto tried to instill onto Naruto's character, except dumber and more destructive.

Yeah, I'm sure he would have come to the same conclusion and turned evil anyway had Rin lived.

>straw that broke the camel's back is the same as motivation
Incredible.

>The villains were just pursuing a different flavor of the messianic garbage Kishimoto tried to instill onto Naruto's character, except dumber and more destructive.
Explain.

More importantly explain how either of Zabuza or Neji were wrong.

user, who hurt you?

Last straw? First domino.
Has it occurred to you that he was just lying? To Kakashi and to himself?

He literally is the worst character in Naruto.

Zabusa is kind of an exception because he was a low-stakes villain whi wasn't isnterested in changing or redeeming his world. Neji's error was explained during the chunnin arc, in-story, since he was a walking cintradiction and a terrible judge of character.

It was the last straw. The first straw was when his team of 12 year olds were sent on a critical wartime mission and his sensei, who knew that teamwork was the most important thing, put a 12 year old who was known to be not a team player at all in charge. Despite the inevitable shitshow that ensued he happily sacrificed himself to save Kakashi and gave him his eye. The safety of his comrades vs. the retardation of the system and responsibilities given to child soldiers were always his priorities. That's why when he hears Rin and Kakashi are surrounded by Kiri ANBU his first question for Zetsu is "where is the fucking yellow flash during all this?" It's absurd that yet again children are left to fend for themselves.
His motivation was to erase such ridiculous causes of suffering from the world. That's also why he reveals not just that he saw Rin die but that he knows how she died. There's a difference between Kiri saying "we're at war and this girl is our enemy, let's kill her" and "we're at war and this girl is our enemy, let's kidnap her and turn her into a suicide bomber making her choose between killing herself and blowing up her village". The latter is not acceptable in any context, it's a ridiculous product of the shinobi world. I'm not saying he didn't care about Rin but it's absurd to say this was his only problem. It's clear he used to care about all his comrades, since he awakens his Sharingan when Kakashi, whom he didn't even get along with 30 seconds earlier, merely gets injured and doesn't even die, and throughout his months in recovery he thinks of getting back to both Kakashi and Rin, as well as teaming up with Kakashi now that they each have half the Sharingan.
What he was lying about was erasing his past and wanting to be nobody while hiding his face, which Naruto points out. Those were revealed as lies when the past he clings onto is what protects him from Kaguya/Juubi's will and Naruto, who saw all his memories, calls him on this.

yeah I can second this theory

How is it unclear to you? What Tobito and Madara and Sasuke wanted was to overthrow their current social order by becoming a savior figure in one way or another, either by becoming an all-powerful dictator (Madara, Tobi) or a looming threat type of common enemy that would galvanize the ninja world in their opposition to him enough to keep them too busy to fight among themselves. Those believes are not only as naive as Naruto's solutions since they aren't guaranteed to work and demand a higher bodycount just to get them rolling, but also have been historically proven to be failures. How has mankind historically fared every time a revolutionary messianic figure that promises change overnight? It's always disasters like Nazi Germany or the myriad communistic regimes.

*who
*contradiction

>muh buzzwords

Madara recognized what was wrong with the world,humans are hypocrites. Every single one of them,so he wanted to find out what breeds hypocrisy. What he found out was that humans are dualistic in nature,they fight to preserve one ideal while undermining the other. Duality causes contradiction and Hypocrisy,hence why he thought of a master plan which only preserve one ideal and minimize human paradox hence no contradiction and no conflict. The infinite tsukuyomi was a perfect solution.

But he himself was a hypocrite, although he wanted peace he seeked conflict. what differ him from other villains prior is that he recognized this(Sasuke did too).

They were right.

Attached: 0661-014.jpg (1066x1600, 284K)

>both talented geniuses
>both are raven haired handsome guys who attract many women but act aloof and disinterested in such matters
>both have magic eye powers
>both are edgy and have crawlin' in their skin
>both power hungry and seeking revenge by any means necessary, even fighting against their homelands
>both had a moralistic best friend/rival/buttbuddy
>both plan to make a better world by having it unite against them in hatred
Sasuke was a poor man's Ledouche toward the ending.

Attached: 1484280478248.gif (400x400, 393K)

Sasuke also recognized his hypocrisy(Protecting Naruto in the war arc although he wanted to kill and wanted to change it by fighting Naruto,it's just one aspect of their conflict). He needed to fight and kill Naruto to show that he isn't a hypocrite(as he contradicted himself earlier)
As for him bieng the best character,watch "Conflict and compromise of Sasuke Uchiha"
>inb4 muh ecelebs
watch it,genuinely a good video.

Attached: hina89.jpg (522x427, 103K)

>same scale as Kaguya
I mean, if we're talking about scale, that Juubi is way smaller than the one from the 4th shinobi world war.

As for tobito,all I remember is his conflict with individuality although there is a lot more to him. I need to rewatch the series,does anyone have a link to download all the Naruto manga?

With how people are reacting at the thought of the new villains having a higher power level than Naruto and Sasuke, I would have given anything to peel into a dimension where Yea Forums dbz threads existed during the android saga and see the reactions then.
Heed my fucking warning. The manga's name is Boruto. Sooner or later, like it or not, Naruto and Sasuke are going to be incapacitated one way or another and it's probably going to be bullshit. When it happens, get pissed all you want, but don't act like you didn't see it coming. The anal devastation is going to be real.

Attached: 68563995953.jpg (435x435, 97K)

Madara was the worst pussy of them all. He was basically seeking to avoid suffering, which is absolutely ridiculous since suffering and being able to overcome it is genuinely one of the few means to give our lives meaning. Escapism is a non-solution.

that gay hyuuga whirlwindthey use when they dont know what to do. Miserable

He wanted everyone to be happy,not himself alone. Escapism is a theme you find throught Naruto. Naruto,Sasuke,Hinata,Kakashi and almost all the "villains" who were hypocrites used escapism to escape their reality(therefore hypocrites).