I hope we also get other gyaru manga like Gal Gohan and Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

i hope we also get other gyaru manga like Gal Gohan and Yancha Gal no Anjou-san

Attached: banniere-article-sexy-cosplay-doll.jpg (850x435, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1312242/809dce91ad/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=155871
mangadex.org/title/40120/iede-gyaru-ni-nama-nakadashi-shimakutte-seishori-dousei-hajimemashita
mangadex.org/title/31247/fuufu-ijou-koibito-miman
mangadex.org/title/13168/henshin-ganbo
mangadex.org/title/36641/yamada-kun-to-lv999-no-koi-wo-suru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Manga about a milf discovering her old Gyaru clothes in a box she'd put away for storage along with her husband's Yankee gear

whats this?

As long as they are no dykes like in Citrus Im good to go

the only risk is the harem route option

do not worry its not

Attached: nw005.jpg (870x1227, 150K)

>gyaru
>it's just discount genki since the girl is "pure"

Attached: 1541352077131.jpg (1570x1536, 232K)

reminder there is a fake loli

Attached: l018.jpg (870x1226, 161K)

a dream, but probably already exists in hentai.

oppaimouto

for sure i already saw the same hentai but it was a teacher not a yankee

She's cute-hot.

name?

sorry cant remember i think i read it on FAKKU longtime ago

>gyaru girl has a nerd/otaku fetish from manga with good looking nerdy MC's and develops unrealistic expectations but is dissapointed when real hardcore nerds are actually pretty shit and ugly
>instead of dating an otaku and tries to change him she dates a pretty boy she kinda knows from her neighborhood and forces him to do nerdy stuff and "cosplay" too look more like some kind of nerdy virgin (which he is not)
>lies to her gyaru friends how she finally has a goodlooking virgin nerd boyfriend who loves her ehich she aleays teases and that she will take his virginity
>her boyfriend actually only likes her for her looks and the sex and wouldn't go that far for her but she blackmails him somehow
>she kinda lives in a fantasy world where a goodlooking nerdy guy makes her happy by genuinly loving her (and because she has a nerdy side too)
>she also has a "pure" fetish (just that most guys aren't virgins because they chose to)
>she is actually pretty depressed because she likes to be a gyaru but that kind of guy she wants doesn't really exist and she never experienced real love
>the only one who actually genuinly cared for her is a former senpai she was friends with who managed to be a very successful and popular mangaka and is the creator of her favourite gyaru x otaku manga (just that he uses a stage name)
>the manga he is writing is a self insert story of him and her dating because he once had a crush on her but now he is already engaged
>plot is about how they meet again and slowly getting closer while she develops a crush on him
A bit more mature semi depressing story but could still work as a romcom

>lies to her gyaru friends how she finally has a goodlooking virgin nerd boyfriend who loves her ehich she aleays teases and that she will take his virginity
*which she always teases
I really wished I could edit posts here

Why are all French titles of manga mangled to be as memefied as possible?

Not a /u/ user (that place is really a big pile of shit) but I don't really hate yuri stuff in general
Citrus on the other hand is just trash
If there was a gyaru dyke why not making her a slutty lesbian instead.
If yuri make it either a gyaru who falls in love with another gyaru and both are sluts or a gyaru who tries to get into the pants of an otakugirl. So in the end the same shit we are getting most of the time just with two girls.
And please stop the pure gyaru stuff. Straight or not, gyarus love sex and aren't pure virgins who blush when they hear something about sex.

if its in english its often the international title made by Japan

does a gyaru needs to be tan for you?

Look at this no taste faggot
Tan is nice but not strictly necessary

Attached: 104.png (2220x3106, 806K)

you misunderstand the idea of pure gyaru
they're a slut but just for you

your story sound a bit like a mix of Omae o otaku ni shite yaru kara ore o riaju ni shite kure and Genshiken

they are good at pun also

Attached: 50-NUANCES-annonce.jpg (600x600, 332K)

kek

Why are French titles always just random English?

it sounds like an hentai manga name

I'd read it, would probably be best to establish the former senpai's existence fairly early and not wait for a few chapters to make sure it didn't seem like the focus would be her shitty relationship

Attached: 1557079104561.png (404x230, 76K)

exhentai.org/g/1312242/809dce91ad/

Was this it?

As it is the only way for a /u/ development is between the sisters and that is doubtful and there is now dyke going for the main girl.

Franglais seems "cool".

I'm in love with Gal Gohan, but I couldn't get into Anjou or Sono Bisque.
What other gyaru manga are out there worth reading?

no it was a real manga that begun with the young daughter finding the graduation album (i think) and saw the picture of her as a gyaru because she's now a normal housewife, then its flashback "how i meet your father"

there was an axed one "Gal cleaning" but didnt like it

gyaru tensei gyarus get isekaied
also gal and dinosaur

Attached: gal_ten_01up.jpg (282x400, 55K)

fuck I need to find this.

Galko if you haven't already

Attached: 1555987019400.png (1452x1500, 3.83M)

Gal cleaning

Hyttoshito Gal ha Orera no Yasaiinodeha?
but its a bunch of short story

Attached: 71I0r%2Bf5Z9L.jpg (756x1076, 208K)

whats the best anime or manga?

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=155871
mangadex.org/title/40120/iede-gyaru-ni-nama-nakadashi-shimakutte-seishori-dousei-hajimemashita

Attached: 004.jpg (1500x2126, 662K)

Attached: 005.jpg (1500x2126, 534K)

Attached: 006.jpg (1500x2126, 594K)

>twitter's follower make you stronger
its propaganda right

Attached: 007.jpg (1500x2126, 702K)

loved these but it got really bad reviews in japan. it sold okay as it got like 6 volumes though.
both are good theres also the one with the gal and the guy who are office workers but tl stopped.

Attached: 008.jpg (1500x2126, 645K)

Manga, the anime is pretty comfy and has a great OP but there's more story in the manga and the artstyle is fairly unique

Attached: 1550382746135.png (510x613, 676K)

want to recommend gal family (only a oneshot sadly) guy gets who a new sister who is a gyaru...
thought it held a lot of promise.

they got married cute

many oneshots including
the legendary henshin ganbo and batsu gyaru
also this fuufu manga

Which is the cutest gyaru of them all? Akari is pretty high level.

Attached: fuufu11_24.png (1115x1600, 1.34M)

very Nagatoro like

akari is from?

Well, Galko is the absolute queen of gyarus so read/watch that, if you want a manga try GyaruxDinosaur which is pretty cute and Dosanko Gyaru ha Namaramenkoi.
And do yourself a favor and watch Kyou no Asuka Show, its very short and enjoyable show about a gyaru and the situations she finds herself in, one of the episodes is about a nerd confessing to her and its honestly a highlight.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman
mangadex.org/title/31247/fuufu-ijou-koibito-miman

>Dosanko Gyaru ha Namaramenkoi
>Hokkaido gyaru in the snow
needs a series but less snot

>doujin about a milf who discover's her daughter's gyaru clothes, tries it on for fun, and end up at a karaoke with a bunch of teen boys who gang bang her
>second chapter finds out one is her daughter's boyfriend who has a mother complex so she turns him into her sextoy

H>Henshin Ganbo only has 15k views
How?
mangadex.org/title/13168/henshin-ganbo

only if she's a widow

this already exists and the guy she bangs knocks up both her and her daughter.

>its also ntr

considering how popular gyaru/delinquent girl x teacher is in hentai why is there only one manga?

Iroha from 3d kanjo or Anjou are strong contenders.
there is? which one?

It needs a series, but with more snot. I really didn't think that I would find it cute when I got to that page.

completely forgot this one
no raws or the scanlator dropped it?

I really hope Gal Kazoku gets picked up and isn't made into a harem.

>this manga
Oui !
>this title
Non.

>Gal Kazoku
probably the best oneshot ive read in a while.

This hasn't turned to a harem yet, right? I haven't caught up in a while.

>That title
I sure hope this is an exclusive french meme, not the basis for all international versions if more countries were buy the license as well.

"The bisque doll who fell in love" is pretty much a perfect title.

Not strictly, the actual romance clues still remains fairly limited to him and the main gal, but it is not stopping fanservice moments from happening with other girls like that.

too cheesy
"sexy doll in love" is better

Is she a pure or a thot, though? Remember that this is an important factor in decing whether your manga is gonna sell or not

Oh thank god

gook scans have it up to chapter 18

I think it was axed though after those controversial last couple chapters

Can the gyaru counter the declining birthrates?
seriously the number of manga I see with lone child characters and even two kids are rare, compared to older series with much larger families of 4 or 5 not being uncommon.

I know it's what I was referencing.

>mokkori
>gyaru
City Hunter spin off?

Attached: BurakkuGakkouniTsutometeSh17453.jpg (728x1060, 194K)

could have made a cool concept, for a series without the whole cheating angle.. like she ends up going to school n stuff

Scans where?

think vol 2 should appear soon.

there is a new manga (not gyaru) but just 2 chapters for now
its an 28 yo office lady who cosplay as an highschool girl and is saved on a train by a boy who think she's really his age

currently reading through it I've definitely read this as a hentai before, can't pin down the name.
might not have been hentai, could be an old ecchi

sounds fun whats it called?

She Was A Little Older Than He

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x700, 112K)

unfortunately, there are loads like this. like bringing home a stray cat is basically 29 to jk

Gyaru doujins tend to be very unwholesome, same with milf ones both involve cheating ( also if the guy who recommended a cheating doujin and said it is wholesome, it isn't) or NTR on the majority. didn't find a single Comiket release recently that was not ntr for those two. stopped looking desu. over half the stalls had ntr tags this year

reminds me a little of this one by premise, OL plays mmorpg with boyfriend he cheats on her they break up and she's rescuedby some gamer kid
mangadex.org/title/36641/yamada-kun-to-lv999-no-koi-wo-suru
what's with all the older women series lately I wonder?

dude if you can''t find any vanilla gyaru let me hit you up, though you might have seen it already

Attached: shirokurokimemashiro01.jpg (1046x1500, 547K)

>what's with all the older women series lately I wonder?
they are lovely

Attached: nande_koko_ni_sensei_ga_y_8207.jpg (494x700, 72K)

huh thanks user. not seen that one.

The cheating angle really isn't even a thing since you never see the husband in the doujin at all.
She merely references the husband. He could be dead as far as the story goes.

This the one where teacher titties fly out at the smallest of things and into the mouths of their students love interests which leads to orgasms and practically being conditioned into romantic interest with the boys she's now had half a dozen accidental sexual experiences with?

he's too dangerous

Attached: D-zlLyMXYAA66Vj.jpg (650x939, 186K)

then why not make her actually divorced or a widow? why must it be cuck shit

it wasn't this one. and she bangs her daughter's bf, multiple times and gets knocked up by him

how is this not cheating?

>and are virgins
yes

>fairly sure there's an eroge like this

I didn't say it wasn't cheating, I'm saying it wasn't a defining trait.
It's like the meme image about domination doujins where the girl dominates for 2-3 pages before she just gets fucked silly by the guy and it pretty much doesn't deserve the tags.

this one is hilarious

Attached: magical-holy-shit-5-akata.jpg (353x500, 60K)

English vol 3 ripped when?

Nevermind, downloading now

>he doesn't know

Attached: amused Yakumo.jpg (604x590, 75K)

gaijin midget was shit

its a central part of the story user she has a kid by cheating...
love this but the author basically cried to scanlators to drop it so he could sell a sub-par official tl
never

this, i was really near to drop the manga and thankfully the dark sensei made me enjoy it again
i hope to see a gyaru sensei next

hex sensei is the gift of the gods and the guy is actually fairly decent too

why is the magical gyaru getting a kid by cheating?

I meant to add To that part sorry

>その着せ替え人形は恋をする
>The dress-up doll that fell in love
>"Sexy Cosplay Doll"
Almost every fucking single "localized" title.
Can't sufficiently convey my disgust.

Attached: 1507655545260.png (462x556, 433K)

>like Gal Gohan
>milk-it-until-dry love triangle/harem with dense MC
No.

>Yancha Gal no Anjou-san
This is actually turning good, and so was OP's until it went Not!Genshiken with the cosplay shit.

>never
I just downloaded it

Attached: Machimaho - I Messed Up and Made the Wrong Person Into a Magical Girl! - c018 (v03) - p006 [dig] [Se (2145x3056, 2.83M)

this one was good when the mc was wary of the gal

Attached: My_First_Girlfriend_is_a_Gal.jpg (680x1000, 152K)

I'm still enjoying that one.

The chapters happened because it was axed, you can see how he forced the whole rape story in one eternal 8th chapter in order to fuck with the editors

Goes up to vol 6 at least 3 was scanlated up to 25

Completely different chapter numeration. Mangadex' 23rd is 7S' 18th

(and 18th is first chapter of third volume)

That completely loses the reference the title is making you ignorant namefag. "Sono bisque doll koi wo suru" is relating to both the MC's passion for making bisque dolls and the fact he is now making cosplay outfits to the "bisque doll" who fell in love with him.

Attached: 1565263986778.gif (346x449, 121K)

>both the MC's passion for making bisque dolls
the girl makes nothing she's just a cosplayer

Wew lrn2readingcomprehension

Ideally she's gonna be making babies.

it's gotten better recently

>Truly, they were the real Sono Bisque Doll after all

Attached: z21 1.png (426x603, 177K)

It was getting a little too whacky there for a bit but yeah it's been better.

this one her is a better machine

Attached: images.jpg (166x304, 12K)

post your cutest gyarus, It's time we settle this once and for all, Sono bisque has a head start but I reckon Fuufu can gain on them.

Attached: fuufu11_26.png (1115x1600, 1.29M)

>is this a tittymonster for ants?

Attached: 1553119639760.jpg (551x1280, 242K)

>13 yo
>172 cm
older sister : loli body

Attached: 1.jpg (869x1227, 125K)

their hands are creepy

are they supposed to be gyarus?

Attached: a7a10dda5845df69aa3dc3f38420d9cb.jpg (960x1378, 166K)

hmmmm, seems so familiar...

Attached: 1534661484308.gif (1200x745, 911K)

Sakura seems to be one at the very least.

love the different eyes expression

yeah the artist seems to suck at hands

Attached: thighgap.png (835x1200, 444K)

Attached: curtaincall1.jpg (700x990, 388K)

are banchou welcome if they're cute?

Attached: Z19.png (1500x2132, 1.48M)

what was her name? It's been a long time since that chapter

Attached: 0206-002.jpg (836x1200, 257K)

E something

Attached: Rokudou116_.png (835x1200, 432K)

whats wrong with these type of gyaru to put these ugly make up

Attached: Kanako_Manba.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I wish the gal crew were around more. and that Manbagi wan't born to suffer.

Attached: komi-lewd_gals-.png (873x362, 279K)

She has sex with her not-nerd boyfriend so she is at least not "pure" in the sense of virginity.
She is not the typical maneating slutty girl who has sex with guys left and right but already had experience with sex and a teasing kinda slutty attitude.
The first few panels of the first chapter is him a few years before the actual story starts with a love letter in his hands but then he loses all confidence and couldn't give it go her.

It's still popular in some circles. It's known as a Manba an offshoot of the ganguro, it was popular in the early 2000s but quickly got a reputation that they were dirty ( like actually dirty) it has two branch styles that developed from it the Yamanba and Manga respectively.

Though there are a few who still follow these styles but it's less popular than it was and some consider it a dead trend.

I want a slutty gyaru gf like pic related.

Not manga it's supposed to be Manba ( sorry)

but Marin's not slutty at all

>it has two branch styles that developed from it the Yamanba and Manba respectively
i dont understand whats different between the 2 as they paint their faces the same

how can we know that

if you research Hoe and Kobuki theatre make up styles along with yamanba the witch

is there a japanology about gyaru or fashion trends?

But she dress nicely (like a sexy slut) and I really love her personality.

*Noh and Kabuki theatre

but wasnt their actors only male?

Manba tend to go mad with glitter and accessories beyond Ganguro where as the Yamanba tend to be rather more muted. Though saying this often you can find Manba who Use more Eye make up than Yamanba. But Manba do tend to heavily accessories everything, hair, nails, clothing, cellphone, where as Yamanba just tend to their faces, even their hair is just died permed n styled rather than the Manba and their many additional items they tend to use.

>

Attached: 1559159165183.png (992x1400, 466K)

Someone post that pic of her with a tongue ring please. That shit makes me diamonds

here you go

Attached: 1565698902508.png (1372x1349, 1.69M)

just google it all
it seems a lot of gyaru fashion and makeup are echoes of theatre

Both, each one is an unique experience to enjoy.

Attached: 1459200092862.jpg (729x1024, 415K)

God yes, thank you my dude. Does she really get one though?

And her without

Attached: 1433896660124.webm (1280x720, 348K)

we have yet to see, pretty sure it's art by the mangaka so I'll consider it a canon piercing until we confirm otherwise. Wouldn't mind finding out that she has more

Attached: 1553573793088.png (860x648, 166K)

does rough sketch senpai count?

More yankee than gyaru but good manga nonetheless, liked the photography club one too. Shame all the axings might drive the mangaka to make a trip to a certain forest.

Attached: x4.png (876x559, 194K)

RIP that dudes manga, they got axed one after the other.

think about it

Attached: career.png (827x1195, 359K)

Attached: lean.png (850x1200, 425K)

I know she's not quite a gyaru but pureslut-chan is borderline on a few points.

Attached: R19.jpg (844x1200, 480K)

>S2 never
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>roastiecucks
Go back, only pure gyaru are good.

Attached: DWktxHZUQAAKHvU.jpg (512x950, 55K)

Still waiting for a purely gyaru centric manga where they brutalise fujos and nerds, have sex in karaoke box, do enkou, stay late at night in front of combini waiting to get picked up by drunk salary men, and other delinquant thing.

wrong board faggot you want /h/ or /r9k/

>gyarus
>doing any of that
Unrealistic, gyarus are pure by nature.

Attached: 1458508999959.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Attached: 1560102855337.jpg (1893x1829, 1.46M)

I want a gyaru manga with a tsundere/hothead male mc

How hard do you have to get hit by a truck to be transported to an other dimension? What sort of trans-newtonian fuel do they even use for their trucks in Japan?

I watched this anime dubbed and enjoyed it, guess I'll have to check out the manga then.

I never take the time to appreciate just how gorgeous and vibrant the colours are in this manga. Every page is so lively.

Sound cringe as fuck, yet another mango which glorify otaku shit.

indeed

Attached: 1546006477856.png (1300x1044, 2.03M)

There's a hentai called something like jk bitch club or something that's quite similar

Makes sense,even if he wanted to easily legitimize the connection between the president and the MC it was fucked up for a light-hearted romcom to do it like that

the one with the calligraphy girl is the best, she was such a jerk and funny

what is she holding?

the manga is on infinite hiatus like Iris zero

the guy basically went on a meltdown, he deleted his twitter and everything. you know it could have been a good light-hearted manga that people would have remembered fondly, now its just rape namek or the never-ending chapter 8

Yeah even if it wasn't as good as gal gohan or stuff like that it had a lot of potential to be a nice read