When was the last time his personnality was something other than "LMAO I DONT GIVE A F7CK XDD"

When was the last time his personnality was something other than "LMAO I DONT GIVE A F7CK XDD"

?

Attached: S%3Fma_Yukihira_2.png (314x500, 211K)

t. speedwatcher

Stagiaire Arc, where he had he was actually challenged to improve himself in ways besides winning another shokugeki. Moon Banquet festival probably had some moments too.

Attached: shokugeki-no-soma-5622123.jpg (800x1181, 171K)

this arc was the end of the series for me. Everything after was just a plummet downhill

the moon festival was fun

good ol times

Are you glad it's finally over?

Last epilogue chapter is out next week.

I'm mad it became garbage

Yep, it was great, then Erina's dad got his first panel and the manga went to shit at that very moment.
Kuga was such a fun antagonist too.

i wanted to root for nikumi but then i realized the protag was absolute garbage

There are plenty of times Souma actually had struggles and character development before the series went to shit.

>There are plenty of times Souma actually had struggles and character development before the series went to shit.
Yes, we're all ware that he had an actual character before Azami happened.

I don't get why tsukuda felt the need to force a villain in the series when Soma already had some antagonists like kuga and eizan

Was it possible for this series to be saved after what happened with the Central arc?

Kinda, you can forgive a big, bad arc if you make up for it.
Tsukuda didn't learn and we didn't even get valentines IN A FUCKING COOKING MANGA.

yes, but el hermano ruined it forever

It was kinda bizarre to think that was the time to throw a curveball when the series was selling at a record high. Was Tsukuda just a hack? Did his editor persuade him to shake things up?

Maybe. Sales started to fall with Azami so there's that to consider. All El Hermano did was swiftly killed an already dying manga. For all we know, Tsukuda could have pumped up shit villain after shit villain and still end up getting moved to the JUMP app.

re-waching the stagiaire arc right now (from episode 11)

it was so so good, it's amazing

it's like if this and the el hermano arc are two completely different series

I miss Megumin and Alice

>Megumin

Me too.

Attached: bestgirls.jpg (354x438, 75K)

it's all about the nakiri family drama now

Was this shit ever even finished? Talking about the bonus chapters

Bestgirls alright

Attached: IMG_8236.jpg (934x674, 163K)

It’s all over next week.

I'd eat that asscrack ramen

Cute

My ramen appears to be defective.

The time he lost and the showed that he DID gave a fuck

If I slap that would it jiggle like pana cotta, gelatin or Agar-Agar?

Like Flan.

nice

>didn't even get valentines
I'm still mad