Berserk

>went to bed
>wake up to Guts being sad again
T-thanks Miura.

Attached: 1566454768044.jpg (690x974, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/695119
youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM
readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-359/
youtube.com/watch?v=TOeL6PYrU8M&feature=youtu.be&t=205
youtu.be/wLSc9YLnzzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spoilers out?

the moonrunes, is it Casca screaming again?

β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ π”‘π”žπ”―π”¨π”«π”’π”°π”° π”ͺ𝔢 𝔬𝔩𝔑 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔫𝔑.

Well, even if they reunited happily, they still have the fucking brand of sacrifice on them.

No, that's Guts pouring two years of semen into her.

Now that's a context-free reading I could REALLY "get behind" if you catch my drift!

>That suffering face on guts
Jesus christ he hadnt make one of those sinse the first time he saw potato caska

This is bullshit. Caska has little to know reason to fear Guts. The worst he ever did was bite her titty after taking his nofap session too far. He has absolutely nothing to do with her trauma suffered during the eclipse. He did everything he could to save her. She's only alive because of him, 10 times over. Also, what about the trauma HE suffered during the eclipse, or does that not count? FUCK CASKA AND FUCK MIURA.

Attached: 1423614405057.gif (352x348, 1013K)

I wasn't prepared to see my boy suffer like this. Not again.

Attached: 1476734337923.gif (500x275, 202K)

So far guts has killed the apostles that killed the main members of the band of the hawk, but i dont remember him killing the chicken like apostle that killed judeau, is it dead??

>thinks casca is a potato from the sexual abuse
>she flat out thinks of judeau and the monsters from the eclipse
>guts looks like a full on level 100 dark knight now
The characters who have been sexually abused are all more concerned about the demonic horde that haunts them

Is translation out.

She isnt really afraid of guts, apparently a page or two before this she is triggered because she remembers judeau

NO, just fuck miura and his fucking hiatuses

>the party is in a safe place
>casca is just now catching up with her PTSD outburst
>otherwise she’s fine
>she’s among friends
>guts turns and walks away

He’s just going to a waterfall again so she will follow him.
Screencap

This.

Oh my brothers after twenty long years we will finally find relief.

>He expected the magical elf psychotherapy session to instantly fix everything and turn her into her old, brazen tomboy self with no drawbacks
Come on, user. The writing has suffered a bit but it's not that bad.

Guys, she is not afraid of Guts.
Seeing guts just triggered all the repressed memories of .... well everything.

>Shit happens
>Caska goes potato
>magic heals her
>she remembers shit happening
>goes potato again
>GRIFFISSSSUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!

>He’s just going to a waterfall again so she will follow him.
Is he going to try to kill himself there, like Caska did?

Attached: 1434946667873.jpg (399x499, 95K)

He triggers her PTSD, it has nothing to do with him as a person. She was talking to him fine without seeing him until he mentioned Judeau.

Why does she keep yelling P?

He meets Skully after he fucks off so he's not going to get any sexual healing. If anything he'll try to fuck off and go murder apostles again.

Its A, you uneducated cow.

I won't get baited. They will reconcile three pages later and then there will be some random mobs attacking again to fill the pages but they get defeated by Guts and elf magic again.

Puto!!
Puto!!!!
PUTO!!!!!!

>Spends years on boat
>finally make it to fairyland
>Caska gets healed
>finally meets Guts
>starts shouting "P" "P"
>everyone is confused
>suddenly she pees herself
>everything is clear now
>she is still potato
>all those years on the boat for nothing

I just want Miura to tell the stories of the cool apostles in the manga instead of letting some hack write shitty novels.

Attached: Grunbeld.jpg (669x960, 262K)

go away, fag.

so uh
did this never happen?
did Miura forget?

Attached: Berserk - Vol.40 Ch.355 - Beneath Sun-Dappled Trees - 15.jpg (2958x2160, 1.27M)

The word on the street is he ducked behind the tree when she started screaming from ptsd. Then she conveniently forgot she chimped out and then the new dress up scene from this chapter began. Then she tried to talk to him when he was hiding behind a tree, conveniently forgetting she went apeshit earlier, and again started tripping.

>glopping sound intensifies

P from Pula in romanian wich means dick, she needs a good dicking?

She wants to meet Griffith

Apparently Casca has magic eyes so she can see all the demons/apostles Guts killed since he was pretty much bathed in their blood whenever he kills them. Same reason why the Dragonslayer is so special now.

Are you braindead? This chapter obviously happened after a short time skip. That's why Guts was hiding behind a tree. He remembered how she reacted before.

Now it was confirmed that every mention of the eclipse or seeing Guts cause her panic attacks.

Chapter's out

mangadex.org/chapter/695119

Attached: 1535068705574.jpg (764x854, 329K)

Miura you fucker.

Attached: 3dc83c3bb5eb9d9a072f54c51c53a40b (1).png (310x487, 146K)

>He triggers her PTSD, it has nothing to do with him as a person.
Wanna bet Griffith and Rickert wont trigger her PTSD?

max retard

OOooooooh

I think Guts is gonna leave her (and probably the rest of the party too) behind and go hunt down Grif on his own. She might or might not follow. But I'm pretty sure he's gonna leave. That's probably why the Skull knight is there. He will take Guts with him.

Give me Erica.

Attached: thirsty.jpg (494x491, 223K)

Skull knights going to offer to erase Cascas memory. calling it now.

Attached: 1565998171092.jpg (191x254, 10K)

Lemme get one of those eggs

Based

I doubt it. He's just there to say "I told you so."

It was wholesome until it was not. The art style is fucking excellent this chapter though.

Attached: 0359-010.png.jpg (1133x1600, 614K)

>He's just there to say "I told you so."
I hope the beast of Darkness does the same
At this point there is no way to care about Casca.

>new manga from Miura
What the fuck is he doing?

>conviction started 20 years ago irl
christ

So it's not just Guts, she can trigger herself just by remembering anything from the Golden Age.

She shouldn't have the muscle mass to do this shit. Or maybe it's because of Puckhelm magic.

Ok so did miura finally retire berserk?
It says its a serialization aka it'll keep going forever.

Attached: W1.jpg (2266x1600, 1.78M)

No its gonna be just Guts
Miura is a hack

So many fucking Casca ass shots this chapter. Even the dumb fish got one. Also, poor King Raedwald, turned into a straw dummy by fairies

But she's the one that brings up Judeau and starts recalling the eclipse.

>Casca forced to choose between remembering the past with Guts and the band but retaining the PTSD; or forgetting everything for the sake of living a normal life with Guts in the future

Only because of Guts.
She could talk to Griffith without falling apart

Nah, he's gonna ask Guts if he wants to join him in the struggle and they'll kill apostles together as Guts turns into Dog Knight.

>one more chapter this year til we get 360 chapters
>30 years of publications
>hiatus and probably just one more chapter in December
>360 chapters into 360 months
>1 chapter per month
>all the hiatus until now were just so Miura could correct his schedule to a monthly release
Just according to keikaku

Attached: 1566455777338.jpg (180x280, 7K)

More like "I'm all out of ideas, what have you got?"

>shit gets miserable again
>Skull Knight immediately shows up
T-thanks
>I told you guts, i told you about the rape
>now come with me, let's be grimdark and hunt ourselves some godhands

Attached: 1279265841678.jpg (544x400, 55K)

She mentions that she can't strike as hard as she could. Casca was retarded for two to three years sure but it's not like she was lying in a bed.

Attached: 0359-014.png.jpg (1133x1600, 540K)

I think he is going to pick up Guts and leave, otherwise its going to take like 6 months for us to even get Casca's head in a good spot.

He's not drawing it and he might not be writing it. He came up with the original plot and he'll probably be supervising every chapter like an editor would.

I don't know who Studio Gaga is, but it seems likely some of his assistants are behind the new series.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2rV8oKWSdM
Or maybe becoming branded makes you superhuman?

Attached: 1559468401930.jpg (600x848, 130K)

any excuse to not finish berserk

>Guts and Skullknight go on a Godhand slaying rampage
Please let it be so

>All those years on the boat
>She's finally sane
>Guts is drenched in demonic blood to trigger her PTSD with no relief in sight
At least Skull Knight is there for him.

Attached: 1541349809649.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

You expected a wholesome chapter, but it was me! Skull Knight!

Attached: 1490309680858.jpg (1536x864, 349K)

wtf is Miura doing?
>unfinished Berserk
>starts Gigantomakia, cool series with potential
>drop all
>start new series
FUCKING FINISH SOMETHING

>see Guts i kind of fucked up really bad can you clean up my mess? Thanks, also i told you so dickhead.
Skull Knight is just the best bro ever.

I read Berserk to see Guts suffer, but it still hurts whenever he does.

Attached: W23.png (1133x1600, 883K)

It's been only 2 years?

>thoughts and feelings
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WHY MIURA YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1548931324426.png (812x68, 50K)

Skull Knight shows up to tell him to stop being retarded and get out of the fucking armor soaked inside and out with apostle blood if he wants to hug his waifu so bad.

>the artstyle is excellent,
>casca fingernails looked so bad people here called a photoshopped fake

If I sell my soul to you Satan-sama, can you make it so?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Usually manga announcements include who is writing and drawing it.
Googling studio gaga shows people in reddit threads claiming gaga is Miuras company with like 5 employees who draw backgrounds and shit.
I have to assume miura draws a lot of Duranki like he did with the piss loli manga.

Nah, he's there to take him along with him. He's on a hunt and Guts is his fated partner in crime.

this fucking guy

I can't wait for the next chapter in next year where Skull Knight tells Guts told you so and then it immediately cuts to Griffith hunting trolls for 10 chapters.

Attached: 1491369942703.png (853x885, 646K)

kek

Story about causality we must kill our emotions until we determine that Griffith is somehow not actually the good guy and Casca is somehow not actually the real villain

I waited so long...

I'm done, let's kill Miura

I don't hate this chapter
all makes sense
But I just know Miura wont be consistent with the PTSD

MIURAAAAAA!

I dont want to read this painful chapter. Fuck, WE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS AND NOW WE ARE GONNA GET KEKED.

Wow, this chapter ends in quite the cliffhanger, you know what that means. New Griffith arc, those goblins ain't gonna kill themselves!

Attached: 1273005235447.png (273x273, 54K)

>fingernails
Those weren't fingernails.

Imagine if Miura finished berserk first and then came out with these other ideas.
We would be so hyped it happens

Someone said "Soap Opera writing", but isn't that the gist of the story? Causality is thus that contrived bullshit will get these characters at their lowest

What emotions was Guts going through? Sadness? Pain? Rage? It must've been such a swirl of darkness all at once this is without a doubt going to be another scar he has to carry. There's no way he's going to stay on the island when he knows she loses it by just looking at him.

How do you make colourisation of manga art look good? Do you have to lower the brightness? Is low saturation colours the answer? All I know is that this doesn't look very good.

Casca is nothing. She was never a real player in all this. This is why this is happening. Guts have to leave her there so the story can continue. The story about the conflict between Guts and Griffith.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BASTARD.
GOD WHY DOES HE LAUGHS AT OUR SUFFERING

Attached: I SWEAR TO GOD.png (104x174, 17K)

High dynamic range.

i don't think miura is still caring

Attached: wefdrgnhn.png (437x334, 167K)

Well it used to be consistent suffering
It made sense. Now its just suffering for the sake of suffering
Ironically I feel less pain because Casca doesn't feel like a real person anymore
She would stand before Griffith and he could literally rape her again and it wouldn't hurt her because only Guts hurts her.

Tell me honestly, are we again going into hitaus?

>Akkadian mythology
>blond loli
Stupid Japanese people. Akkadians were Semites very likely carrying a lot of Iran_N admixture and haplogroups such as E1b1b and J. Even if they had some northern admixture (for example through Caucasus) they weren't blond.
Dumb racist Japs.

I can't wait for the next 10 chapters of Griffith wank and talking about tax policies in his snowflake kingdom of lies.

Gigantomakia was just a glorification of his piss fetish user, it was never going to be a long term series.

no

I just wanted to post this.

Do you think Guts would appreciate you coming up to him and saying "what about your feelings, your trauma? " You would be an incomprehensible being lower than apostle to him. Stay away from onions for a while my man

fuck miura.

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

Attached: Kentaro_Miura.jpg (490x415, 129K)

imagine being so obsessed about what race and background people have cause you hang out on 4channel to prove who's white and who's not.
gb2 faggot

mfw there were people yesterday who said the spoiler was fake because it looked too bad

I swear this fucker enjoys torturing us while he jerks off to his idolshit

Attached: 1319052344126.gif (140x130, 710K)

There was one autist who confused her fingers with fingernails.

>consistent
It's something she needs to overcome and she just woke up. There is no consistency.

MIURA NO

Attached: fag.jpg (604x452, 124K)

I am saying in the future without overcoming it she will see Griffith and be fine

This chapter is fine. It will be shit in the future

So realistically, what do you all think skull knight is there for? To tell guts what happened? Give him a way to get to falconia quickly? Take somebody's bag? Or something else?
Might be interesting if we see more about who he is explained, but at the same time, there is something to be said about leaving it mostly a mystery

So, when we are getting next chapter?

>she sees Griffith
>she's fine
>she admits to Guts that she consented to cheating on him, it wasn't rape

what would your reaction be?

Attached: smug femto.png (227x228, 48K)

SK past reveal and an appeal to Guts to leave elf island and go on an apostle killing rampage.

>told you bro
>now sorry to warn you but griffith is on his way. He unlocked fast travel and will be here in five minutes

I just wanna commit suicide after this chapter.
I can't stand my boy Guts suffering like that for 30 years

Attached: 144478965253.png (322x340, 69K)

I ignored bullshit Griffith chapter just to see my boy get sad again. Fuck everything. I bet Casca will be just fine near Griffith in a future chapter even though she shouldn't because of the brand but just the sight of Guts makes her go crazy.

"I ruined everything, Guts, Griffith is emperor of the world now, pls halp!"

Attached: punished guts.jpg (585x800, 160K)

Really now?

Attached: yo-nah.png (359x133, 48K)

Seems fine
That is modern Berserk.

Wow, wow, wow, slow the fuck down, user.

>I bet Casca will be just fine near Griffith
Miura would be a massive hack if that were true
So yeah you are probably right

To pass on the mantle and doom guts to eons of suffering as the monster that hunts godhand

WTF
Why is there a fucking Star Wars reference in Berserk? Is Miura just trolling us at this point?

Fuck you Miura why the Fuck can't he be happy

Attached: 1566359587583.jpg (205x246, 9K)

Puck has always referenced pop culture stuff.

I miss the old puck

Yoda Puck is nothing new.

Guts wouldn't suffer as much if he was his original edgy self from the Black Swordsman. He needs to indulge in revenge again and not expect a band of jokers to solve his problems.

>Caska triggers her own PTSD and self potatoes without Guts doing anything.
Guts just can't stop suffering.
It would be delicious if it wasn't for the fact Miura's been thumbs up his ass.

This. I miss when he was Guts' anchor to humanity.

When was the last time Guts had a smile on his face? Are we going to have wait until he shoves his dragonslayer up Griffiths ass?

Skull Knight was right

Attached: sweet guts and hella skull copy.png (788x1024, 977K)

>Caska, why are you yelling?!
>IT'S BECAUSE HE'S TOO FUCKING RAD AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1562983890223.jpg (1067x860, 421K)

>Hey bro I'm happy your waifu isn't retarded anyway.
>btw I kinda fucked up and there's trolls and dragons everywhere

Maybe Griffith can turn the brand effect off or on at will?

>what do you all think skull knight is there for?
Well, the plot demands Guts be hunting down Apostles and the Godhand in the mainland, not fucking around on a fairy islands with kids and retards. So I guess Skull Knight showed up to provide a means of transportation.

>has enough selfawareness to realize he's taking forever to finish this shit
>To Be Continued
very nice

>When was the last time
Was this it? I can't remember too well.

Attached: happy.jpg (383x257, 44K)

The art is really bad

Its not the brand that hurts her
Its just Guts

wooooo aren't I good at writing tragic stories oooooo

I hope that Guts asks this smug skelly how did his behelit sword fare against the God Hand

Man, her fight style is just like Griffith's...

Attached: berserk-v04c03p137rus.jpg (745x1100, 280K)

Miura will sideline politics and focus on making an idol group in falconia

A guy who couldn't kill a single God Hand and couldn't prevent a single GH related event will be a perfect teacher.

Skull Knight acts all mysterious and shit but he's a loser.

Saved.

He smiled a lot in recent chapters. When he had hope.

Attached: 1522025529376.jpg (1123x1600, 519K)

Well she squirted her girl cum all over him for years before Guts came. Not a surprise that she got something from him here and there.

Uhh, retards? This used to be seinen series.

Fighting with a sword is usually doing that kind of parries and counterstrikes constantly, it's Guts who's a total anomaly because he's freakishly strong and wields a sword that might as well be a column.

>50 chapters of the whores that ran the inn being transformed into an idol group to entertain the plebs
>new chapter every week as Miura works tirelessly without any sleep or food to make it happen

It's almost like she trained under him during her mercenary days or something.

>When he had hope.
Hope is his biggest enemy.

Griffith was likely the one who taught her to fight

and Griffith fights like a girl

Attached: laughing gatsus.png (750x500, 439K)

>it happens and Miura reaches nirvana, then dies peacefully

Oomph

Attached: buttca.png (453x251, 236K)

That's going into my bagserk folder.

Attached: bagserk4.jpg (722x748, 183K)

A pupil fights similar to their teacher? Say it ain't so

>guts a few chapters ago

Attached: 1521624610641.jpg (362x447, 54K)

It's not like we even have any sort of frame of reference for how hard killing a god hand is. For all we know, Skully might just be the most powerful entity in the universe short of them, but it's just that fucking difficult to even find them, much less hit them.

>Casca, Farnese and Shierke start their own group
>the conflict between Guts and Griffith turns into rivalry between two idol otaku

>guts now

Attached: 1524751963906.png (311x483, 180K)

And we'll call it
Berserk Street Girls

I think if Skull Knight just did nothing the would would've been in a better shape
He split it with his egg blade he forged and Griffith could use it to turn it into his world.

I think he just wants to cry.

Attached: 1546250387442.png (1024x1023, 506K)

It wasn't sooooo bad.
Sure things are shitty for Guts, but it just doesn't feel as hopeless as I was expecting

I don't have big hopes for this new series. Miura seems to be a harem/hetshit guy unfortunately. I wish he made a yuri manga with cute girls doing cute things in an interesting setting.

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: skeleton on a horse.png (533x836, 730K)

Puck Yoda it's been forever in the manga.

fuck off to your containment board

>Struggler, I fucked up badly. The Godhand is stronger than ever and Void keep sending me selfies in destroyed towns to taunt me. Also I see you "healed" your girlfriend and put one my old armor and both ideas backfired as I told you. Maybe stupidity is stronger than causality in you.
>Anyway it's time for you to fix my mistakes so even you can become your own bag

>normal bro
Don't worry Guts, give her time, things will get better.
>SkullBro
It's Apostle time Guts, get on the horse.

Attached: 1279271024199.jpg (560x400, 28K)

Even the fucking band of the hawk is a star wars reference dude

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: puck.png (110x190, 13K)

MIUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cum!

Attached: hottie.png (356x250, 147K)

>get on the horse.
>Guts and Skull
>Sharing a horse
I'm trying to imagine it but it looks gay af no matter what.

That would be rad to da max !

based puck

He has no penis.

I just want to see her reaction to Serpico's swordsmanship. The dude is better than Griffith.

Fuck off to /u/

I thought it was detachable?

It's already happened at least once, when he took Guts to kill his fetus ghost baby.

I understand that reference

Attached: 1461981946332.jpg (766x960, 80K)

He has a bone to pick with Guts

Attached: gin.jpg (930x1080, 137K)

Man it's been so fucking long I can't even actually remember half the shit that happened with the kid. Last I remember was them hugging it out on a beach or something before he disappeared again.

Just wait until Casca wants to see Griffith and wants to return to his side.

*steals your man*

Attached: Farnese close up.png (588x441, 219K)

>Casca i'm here to take you to my paradise city

Attached: 1341466690357.jpg (760x408, 87K)

how will unpotato casca react to the moonbab

Expected something like this. I have to say this manga is nowhere near the quality that it reached in the golden arc. Caska comes off as a totally generic female lead. Like come on, a fairy Queen magically transforms her outfit and gives her a makeover, and then summons golems out of nowhere just to show how powerful she is. And caska just swoons over everyone. She’s basically not the same character as she originally was. Remember when she dressed up for the ball in a gown and hated it? Where did this happy go lucky casksa come from.
Characters have also lost their uniqueness for me.

How is she gonna steal griffith?

made a new one

Attached: timeforOC.jpg (359x445, 105K)

Based

i didn't like this image

Guts just needs to take a hint from Griffisu and speak to Casca slowlier.

I'm in

They already met. The scream on the last page was this chapter's. She didn't scream while wearing the dress. She took the dress off for armour in the beginning of this chapter.

Why are Berserk readers all brainlets?

>It feels like forever ago. Or 20 years, to be more precise

Attached: 1443027180378.jpg (277x372, 68K)

She's only screaming cuz auditioning for Guts` rad as fuck metal band.

>Create one the most darkest and violent manga ever about a dude relentlessly seeking revenge
>Stop and decide, "Nah, actually I want to draw lolis".

Turn off the gravity, I'm done.

His dick was just too good. I’m addicted to his cock like the cum bucket that I am.

Low tree branches.

It's impossible to know that. Given how causality works, it's likely that even if SK wasn't there, the end result would be the same, unless we're positing that it was only possible because Femto was able to take advantage of SK's ability to somewhat mess with it, which I don't believe anything in the manga has yet suggested
Either way, I imagine we'll find out more about it and SK in general next chapter, unless miura decides we need to see griffith go off and kill some goblins or dragons or some shit.
Though honestly, I don't think that's likely. IIRC miura said he's got the ending planned out or something thereabouts, and I think SK is probably on the island to help get it all started

I better see some new fucking wholesome doujins with hand holding and kissing between casca and guts

Attached: please miura.png (520x729, 413K)

>the art style is excellent

It's "excellent" because the scans are digital scans. The previous 10 chapters were all manga scans.

It is a known fact that Casca liked the rape.

JUST LIKE FERNESE

>Given how causality works, it's likely that even if SK wasn't there, the end result would be the same
Well then nothing matters and SK is neither capable nor incapable.

Miura's old watercolor art looks better. His style kinda looked gimped ever since he switched to digital.

her face is so cute

MIIIIUUURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

those lips...make me feel things

Attached: x47.jpg (756x1100, 179K)

she's got very cute kissable lips, but i just can't look at casca sexually

Where did we go wrong? Why couldn't we protect his innocence?

Attached: Precious.png (671x659, 143K)

She kinda looks uguu on this page which I didn't like.
On the rest of the pages she looks okay-ish, though.

Attached: W4.png (1133x1600, 1.16M)

You wouldn't lick an elf

Attached: i indeed kek.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Attached: 1407967670469.jpg (193x212, 26K)

Same, I can think sexual about Casca. She is for Guts my brain thinks and my dick agrees.

Oh you so funny miura so funny

Attached: 1537464301446.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Japan should stop with their stupid obsession with blood groups and start revealing characters' haplogroups and admixture proportions. Because if Casca isn't actually white (she could be also North Indian/Pakistani like) then I really wouldn't care for her.
It's actually somewhat annoys me, because many people think she's as Sub-Saharan African, but I don't think this is true.

Hivemind

Attached: 1472065812803.jpg (1259x536, 336K)

CASCA A SHIT

Fucking have sex you absolute dip of a man

miura is not drawing anymore

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

GRRM is a retard who didn't seem to get the point of LOTR. It story wasn't about Aragorn becoming King.

Attached: 1497303914090.png (728x385, 455K)

>miura is not drawing anymore
Then how did we JUST get a chapter?

it is indeed uncanny

Attached: eyesontheinside.gif (252x448, 1.97M)

>His smile and bag, gone

Donny was the father figure Zeke needed all along

Wait if that's the case does that mean we'll get more chapters now?

And orc babies don't exist, either. He was just shilling for his books.

My sides.

>Women ain't shit Guts. My girl got burnt alive and do you see me crying about it? There are finer pleasures in life. Like drop kicking Ubik across the country like a tiny autistic football.

shut the fuck up retard.
you're not going to fuck Caska.

Casca lokes Griffith's cock

I haven't read Bersek since Eclipse and have no idea what is it even about after that, but even I feel so fucking sad for these two now

Attached: 1282779870584.jpg (412x180, 21K)

based and handsome anons

Casca's race. I like to think she's a white/Indian admixture. Maybe similar to modern day Nuristanis or Kalash people. But some idiots think she's actually black (African black). I just don't think I could empathize with her if she was ineed black.

assistants.
i'd rather read a word document with the story than wasting time with this moeshit drawings

holy shit, are you the retard from the last thread who tried to map out her ancestry? You need to fuck off lad

Now this is some high level bait

Judeau killed it, buddy.

Do you not know how PTSD works? She isn't afraid of Guts. Seeing him currently / talking about the Band triggers PTSD.

Attached: 1566353330241.jpg (240x240, 19K)

I'm sorry but Casca talking just feels wrong after all this time.

Farnese cannot compete with a chocolate max tsundere tomboy

Attached: ddfde.png (1040x423, 397K)

>"I'm going to fucking die before this manga is ever finished and there's jack shit you fuckers can do about it."

Attached: 321.jpg (724x720, 53K)

Yes, then Casca will catch Guts by the hand to prevent him from failing. Unfortunately Guts with the armor weights over 300 pounds and Casca would just fall with him

kek

The ultimate power control fantasy, this man is worse than a rapist.

>post yfw Griffith wins in the end.

Attached: griffith1.png (977x1400, 508K)

Attached: 1545104621814.jpg (640x925, 273K)

I can fap. Take that Miura!

Agreed, though its gonna be fucking retarded if she sees griffith and starts getting her panties wet

Attached: 1543464695014.jpg (530x507, 32K)

And then people want to say Berserk writing isn't that bad now. Kek

Caska's problem is not only psichological, she was raped by a higher being so this problem will take time to be fixed. I hope SK can inform Guts what happened to the world and the current situation.

Truly Kino if Griffith wins.

Attached: Donovan.jpg (320x320, 36K)

I think Griffith has a rare Y-DNA. Maybe T. He doesn't strike me as some R1b, R1a or I1 commoner.

Miura is watching Vinland Saga and wanted to draw Vikings.
Next year you can expect to see Boat girls in Berserk after Miura watches the Azur Lane anime.

how does guts reawaken his rage

made me kek hard

Attached: dat ass.png (1133x1600, 1.46M)

>Guts and his team will travel back aboard a boat girl
fund it

Hey, when will we get next chapter????

I have mixed feelings.
I want Guts to be happy but I also want him to be edgy again.

>an man

Attached: mbw.jpg (512x686, 96K)

fucking kek this can't be real

t. Eren Jaeger

user even berserk doujins have suffering on then

Attached: hentai.png (985x1490, 1.24M)

What are you going on? Eren had sex.

with Hisu!

Hmm, didn't realize. That's a shitty translation.

EHFAGGOT REPORTING FOR DUTY!

Attached: Chadren2.jpg (540x700, 132K)

He wants to be happy about the love of his life coming back from retardation, but just as Skull Knight told him, he also knows he and the quest he undertook to restore her are directly responsible for all the pain Casca now feels whenever the PTSD sets in, when before she may have been mindless but still happy all the time. It's the pain of responsibility and powerlessness.

the only thing he needs to win is a penis enlargement kit

Attached: Guts-Griffith Shlong.png (1200x750, 621K)

bruh please dont remind me of this one

Based.

How

I'm sorry but Casca talking after all this time just feels wrong.

It’s kinda shitty. And the art is kinda not as good as it was. Plot going no where interesting as well.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1551040607125.jpg (640x640, 202K)

Attached: NEVER.png (1278x402, 691K)

Chestnut puck is my favorite puck.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the art? As bitter sweet as this chapter is, the art is absolute stunning and beautiful. Thank you Muira

The time between chapters increases at a geometric rate, next chapter expected in about 5 years

motherfucker

who the FUCK would do this, not cool

Attached: 1531873351967.jpg (400x393, 28K)

The hound?

Attached: 09769.png (985x550, 832K)

Is Skull Knight about to save this god forsaken manga?

I really hope Guts just loses it and slices Casca in half.

Attached: 0C2FCE43-C8F7-42F3-A0D2-7756CAD4C2AC.jpg (226x330, 56K)

>he believes in the blood group meme

it would be awesome dude. imagine the amount of assblasted its gonna create

>Void keep sending me selfies in destroyed towns to taunt me
I appreciated this user.

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Fuck you.

based and redpilled

>Humanizing apostles
No way fag

something tells me Muira has way more than this drawn, he's just cut it up into smaller chapters

>So long as I'm around her, Casca will never be happy.
>Same goes for Griffith, so let's get out of here and kill him already. Don't worry about bringing me back.

Hahahahahahahaha.

incel rage

Kill yourself

>Griffith was grinding goblins to get high enough level to fast travel.

Ok genius.
(That's not even all of them)

Attached: cr1t3pY.jpg (810x679, 138K)

Casca’s giving me real /u/ vibes with Farnese for some reason

Criminally underrated

You can't even be VOLUNTARY celibate in the fucking Berserk universe
Even if you want to be celibate someone else will have a different idea.

Nobody is incel

>something tells him
>when there's an interview where you can see a page from casca's dream sequence almost a year before it happened

You need to go back.

Has berserk ever had any sex/ rape scene post berserk armor?

>Guts, you are cursed. You will never have a peaceful life and you will never bring safety to those around you.
>...BUT YOU CAN STILL SHOVE DRAGON SLAYER UP GRIFFITH’S ASS

Attached: lookylooky.jpg (533x836, 191K)

You're a fucking incel if you're blaming casca for having a bit of PTSD over the only remaining member from the band of the hawk . Unironically have sex

Based retard

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Attached: 1447605403937.jpg (500x375, 69K)

GET BACK HERE

Attached: 1565662326848.png (234x415, 168K)

PTSD is fine
The fact that it is selective and only guts and not Griffith is bullshit

>PTSD only around the guy who was watching her get raped but the guy who actually raped her no PTSD
Sure that makes sense.

his hair looks like noodles

My bad. And yeah, Casca probably loves Griffith more than Guts, because bitches be crazy.

Miura already finished the series over a decade ago. He has 100+ unreleased chapters that he releases at random intervals, raffing all the while.

#15 strikes me more like Ultraman or so.

But it's not selective. Guts just looked spooky to potato Casca

Guts is becoming a monster, he's basically an apostle at this point. He lives halfway outside the mortal world because of his brand.
At least Caska isn't potatoed anymore, we're making a bit of progress at least

Attached: 0181-008.jpg (1132x1600, 545K)

Then its not really PTSD.
Its about reminding you of your trauma
Not about being scared of spooky things

delicious eyebrows

PTSD works in mysterious ways.

I am going to awaken the behelit and sacrifice Miura so we can finally release ourselves from this misery

I tried.

Attached: SLAIN.png (599x781, 481K)

Skull Knight = Past Griffith
Zod = Past Guts

We haven't seen Casca think about Griffith at all outside of her fucking mental dream sequence thing where he was like a big evil bird her protector dog had to fight. When she was retard mode she wasn't scared of him because he is in her baby's body.

Griffith isn't even there?

Its magic ptsd.
it works the way miura wants it to.

The current Casca has PTSD, potato Casca was just fucked into retardation and didn't know what the fuck was going on

Caska will kill Griffith in the end, screencap this

PLEAASE this. It would make the series so much better.

Okay but she will be fine around Griffith in the future and wont be around Guts
That is what is being talked about

>the end
>implying we'll ever get there

How do you know the future? Are you a wizard?

IT IS OBVIOUS
If you think Casca would have PTSD around Griffith then you are an idiot

That armor is made of onions.

Why would she not have PTSD around the guy who killed her nakama and raped her?

>casca's retardation got transferred into this fucking idiot

Bro learn the kana, it takes no time at all and you can read sound effects and loan words

Puck, you little cheeky cunt.

Femto raped her. She doesn't know Femto was Griffith.

>After "Clang"
>"GLOOP"

Because Casca is into abusive relationships. Guts loves her and that turns her off.

You'll see in a few decades that I was right.

She called him Griffith like two seconds before the rape, come on. If she gets triggered by the thought of Judeau then she's going to fucking commit suicide when she sees Griffith

Attached: 1470938677952.png (744x497, 198K)

>Dur.An.ki
>UΕ‘umgallu
Oh shit- Finally Sumerian/Akkadian shit forget the negative stuff I said before, I love it.
Do cuneiforms even work on this board? 𒁔𒃲

So are they going to do conditioning therapy where Guts is been shown to her in small increments at a time, then full Guts for 1 second, next day 2, 3rd day 4 and so on?

she's so cute

Attached: queen witch.png (449x361, 193K)

Where the fuck is The Hound? Guts must be mentally at his limit, I legit expected him to try take a swing at Casca out of sheer frustration.

This isn't complicated, people.

You're forgetting that she was being forced to look at Guts for the better part of being raped/mindbroken by Femto. Seeing him is an obvious trigger.

Attached: evEgNdU.jpg (728x1182, 126K)

Of course he wins in the end, like his inspiration did.

Attached: Satan.png (350x263, 210K)

Satan didn't win shit. He died a gay incel.

This would actually make sense, casca is healed and menstruating hard. Guts can just go with his pal to kill some Godhand faggets until the bitch calms her tits down and is ready to see him, maybe give her a boat trip to catch to him.

I just want to see my boy Guts killing some stuff Dark Swordsman style again, another Lost Children arc wouldn't be bad.

Attached: 1467213095593.png (1440x1080, 2.9M)

She knows that.

But he killed humanity and won the war between demons and Devilmen and he managed to kill absolutely everyone. Griffith is going to do the same, then regrets forever in hell that he never kissed Guts.

okay but when's the griffith suffering

Is he really short or is the horse gigantic?

Maybe Casca needs to have her own period of Black Swordsman vengeance before she becomes Punished Casca who has calmed down?

Horses are big.

The horse has unnaturally long legs and neck.

I lover her.

Attached: Farn.png (270x321, 120K)

>thinking caska wants to fuck guys like you
I sure hope you guys dont do that

Attached: 02326965-14E7-4C42-B2C5-91E6089F9757.jpg (338x424, 19K)

Casca should have died, she ruined fucking everything.

>I just wanted to see unpotato Casca giving Guts a hug
;_;

Puck can now tease Casca dressing like Femto and raping Ivarella. I think Miura can turn her ptsd into a comedic element.

Has Caska's anus ever been penetrated by cock?

go back to doing chores, serpico

she's southern italian
varg still disapproves

remove /pol/ already ffs.

That’s not how orcs work

Oh no?!

Attached: skull don.png (533x836, 735K)

No, but it has undoubtedly been penetrated by demonic tentacles 4 inches in diameter before.

No, Miura ruined everything by writing himself into a corner.

He basically turned 2 of his three main characters into non-entities; Casca into a vegetable who couldn't speak or remember anything for over 20 years, and Griffith into basically an evil robot with no personality and that barely acknowledges/remembers his relationship with the protagonist.

Not a recipe for compelling development and it's showed in the last 25 years of the story as basically everyone agrees that Berserk peaks with the Golden Age arc.

>Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
God, I hope so.

It could have been kinda awesome if Skully showed himself during Casca PTSD attack and started telling Guts in front of everyone that he does not belong here anymore.
Guts need a reality check, happiness is long forgone for him or Casca.

She said "Gri-?" Like she wasn't sure who it was.

Does Casca remember that time that Guts tried to bone her when she was retarded?

Well it depends on how the normal people look there. Could be that he wants to make the halfgod-like kid look different, so giving her(??) different colors makes sense.

she has come a long way from schlicking in front of a fire after beating herself up just to feel anything

Griffith isn't evil. And his part of the story is by far the most interesting thing about Berserk.

Of course
But wouldn't seeing Griffith also be a trigger?

Because the story would end here

Reminder that Griffith did NOTHING wrong
>b-but he killed the hawks
they had pledged to give their lives to him, he just called their bluff. Without him they were nothing, he gave them life. Sacrificing some mercenary trash brought a god into the world, now he has the power to change the course of history.
>b-but he raped Casca!
And doing so produced the fetus that allowed him to be born in human form. It was necessary.

Under Griffith the demons are fighting for the interests of humanity, unifying everyone with the same dream

fucking kek

He also bitten her, Guts left her also since its possible for her to awaken her hidden memories by talking with him.

10/10

>"HITLER DINDU NUFFIN!!"

He's come back to finish the job

I would love this so much

>It's been 20 years since the start of the conviction arc and revelations 1.

Attached: Eddie.gif (200x200, 2.94M)

is it wrong to dream of griffin(female)?

>Skull Nig
>"Yo Guts...when I raped yo ass, what did happen to you?"
"You bastard!"
>"You became strong Guts, you became a survivor."
"Ah!So you mean...?!"
>"Ye, a good fucking in the ass will make Casca strong again."

Casca isn't Guts
She doesn't want revenge

Makes sense with Griffith, since he's obviously spreading his capitals influence all over the world, before it all comes down and he kills everyone. Hence why he doesnt get much characterisation but the people surrounding him does. Casca on the other hand seemed useless plot-wise for the most part in her retarded phase (after the inquisition arc). And now Miura has to write super-convincing nonhammy dialogue of two lovers reliving a horrible trauma together, or simply punish Guts some more and push him back to being a loner again, while Casca becomes the leader of the misfits in a quest to search Guts before he fully abandons himself to his inner demons.

Thank you, Rape Knight

Where is the translation?

why doesn't he go for her already I'm tired of his self pity oh boo hoo she's my half sister who cares it's medieval times and nobody knows

> by far the most interesting thing about Berserk
b8

If Casca fight similiar to Griffith, do they also take dick same way?

If I were her I know I would vow revenge at least to those giant penis demons.

For some reason people think they are deep and introspective if they say they think the villains or rivals story is more interesting
Every fucking teenager goes through that phase I think

Does she want seconds?

No! There is a great difference between Hitler and Griffith.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao and other great revolutionaries were merely humans. They usurped their power. Griffith is literally a messiah desired by humanity, there's no stronger legitimacy than this.
Mankind desires are all concentrated in this one man.

>He raped someone, but that was so he could get something he wanted, so it was a good guy thing

?????????????

Maybe
Casca doesn't even know Griffith raped her.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE ART IS SO FUCKING GOOD

MY BOY MIURA IS ACTUALLY FUCKING BACK

I'm just happy to see Caska's serene face again, when she talks to Guts. She's lovely.

Not him, but I don't disagree to an extent. I wouldn't call it the most interesting part of the series, but WHY Griffith ultimately sacrifices/betrays the Hawks is one of the most intriguing character developments in the series. And it's pretty nuanced imo.

Stalin was elected as general secretary what are you smoking senpai.

Not that guy, Berserk is most interesting when it talks about human condition and society. Since Guts' story doesn't address it and Griffith's does, it makes Griffith's story more interesting by default.

Her saying "Gri" makes it pretty obvious that she recognized him right away but was a bit confused because he looked different in his batman suit

You have no idea what her motivations are at this particular moment in time

Its well executed but so is everything
Do you really think everything else is shit?

20 years ago
and then peewee's magic kingdom became filler material during a 20 year boat arc where the plot was on ice

It's alright.

All of the griffith chapters are shit that's happening while they're on Elf island. Once they leave and come back to Midland Griffith will have basically defeated all of the fantasy creatures and re-established human dominance. He'll offer Guts, Casca and the rest of his friends a place in his kingdom, but Guts will refuse, and then all of his friends and Casca will be slaughtered. This will trigger Guts so hard that he basically becomes an even bigger one-man slaughterhouse and just decimate the entire kingdom, only to be stopped and killed by Griffith. The end.

Attached: 1491892189953.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

I never said everything else was shit.

>only to be stopped and killed by Griffith
they'll kill eachother at the same time
it will be kino

I think the worst part of this mess is the fact Casca can actually talk with Guts, but her PTSD fits can be triggered so easily it's essentially a minefield.

Attached: 1544814691028.jpg (728x518, 208K)

No
the question mark means she wasn't sure

By a handful of politburo members. It's not like the USSR had democratic elections.

Why can't his current art be like this?

>The fact that it is selective and only guts and not Griffith is bullshit
handcanon, she hasn't met Griffith yet, fagot

What? If she didn't recognize him then she wouldn't call his name. She just watched her friends die and almost got demon raped and then Griffith comes looking strange and doing weird stuff so she's like huh

the apostles and Falconia made griffith less human than becoming femto

I think Guts needs another powerup before he can have any chance to hurt Griffith.
All he's gotten so far is the armor, which is powerful, but not enough

If that is the best part and clearly the best part the rest is worse in your opinion.
Why else say it is "BY FAR" the best part?

hear me out
you put a spell on caska so that everytime she sees guts she sees a cute pug instead, I don't think there were any pug apostles during the eclipse and the hound of darkness doesn't look like a pug!

Attached: 1535421958814.jpg (1000x1375, 479K)

Don't be dense. Of course she's uncertain because he looks different after his transformation, but she ultimately recognizes him.

This isn't superman where Clark Kent takes off his glasses and no one can tell they're the same person.

She should go back to doing that. She was a lot more entertaining to watch.

And who elected him? Because Griffith was elected by humanity itself - past and present as the ultimate ruler that will lead mankind into the future, into the new ideal world.
He's the embodiment of messianic figures from various religions. The destroyer of the old world and the creator of a new one. He isn't just some dictator, emperor or king.

If I was in Griffith's position I'd probably do the same thing. Being a powerful demon is way better than being a mute, castrated, skeleton who can't even get up to take a piss unaided.

HERE WE GO AGAIN BOYS

Attached: HERE WE GO AGAIN.png (1133x1600, 1.2M)

do you think she peed herself? haha

>so she's like huh
So she is confused and isn't sure what happened
So to her there are still questions so she wouldn't get PTSD from Griffith until confirmed and even then she wouldn't.

His sword gets more powerful the more higher ranked demons he kills with it, basically the demon blood taints it or something. And he has the New Band of the Midbosses to kill in separate arcs. Plus the skull knight teaches him the Behelit Sword trick at some point.

Guts' RPG party will not die. At most, one or two of them will fall (sacrificing themselves for each other, most likely).

Nice try, Subaru

Can't wait for them to have that discussion.

Attached: 1437947956342.png (341x346, 161K)

Guts looks so retarded in new chapters, I hate it

Are you serious? Just because you think something is better than other stuff doesn't mean that you think the other stuff is bad.

I think The Godfather is "by far" the best movie ever made. Doesn't mean I think every other movie is shit.

Here's the translation you fags

readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-359/

Attached: sasuke.gif (420x315, 1.99M)

Her being confused because her mind is already shutting down doesn't mean she doesn't realize that it's Griffith. But you clearly have some Casca x Griffith thing going on here so whatever

The art is just lazier in general. Not bad, just nowhere near the GOAT quality that has come to define Berserk and Miura's level of talent.

It means you think the Godfather is significantly better than even the second best movie
So most of berserk is fairly weak to you compared to Griffith's story.

kek

The only power up he has left is letting the beast take him over and giving himself over completely to the Berserker armor. Even then, that would probably just put him on Skull Knight's level at most, who is still nowhere near strong enough to kill a Godhand member. He can already hurt Griffith because his sword got enchanted with Apostle blood or something, but I doubt he can kill him. If Skull Knight and his reality warping sword couldn't do the job, then I doubt the dragonslayer could either. Griffith's downfall will most likely come from the Moonlight Child rather than being overpowered.

G-GUTS...I-i just came

I don't want to derail the thread desu. But Stalin was elected by the soviets.

>Guts' inner beast uses her trauma to give Guts an excuse to go rampaging by himself again.
>A whole arc of the beast convincing Guts to surrender himself to it once more.
Can't wait for that chapter!

Attached: 1558212889805.png (604x741, 385K)

she did it on purpose, she knew what would happen

>This isn't superman where Clark Kent takes off his glasses and no one can tell they're the same person.
Are you the same retard who said that in the last thread?

good bait tbqhwyfam

Probably. It would make sense.

This post is autistic. Seriously, a 3rd grader gets this concept.

Not as good as something else is not the same as "it's shit."

>no pug puck

Skull knight is there just to say I told you so.

>still able to stand while having flashback
>it's Guts calling her name that causes her to collapse
Damn, it's even worse than I thought

>he comes back as an old man and finds out everyone already died

I haven't posted in a Berserk thread in years.

>And the art is kinda not as good as it was.
You gotta be shitting me dude, the art on this chapter is the best since a long time

Attached: Untitled.png (1126x348, 425K)

but 20 years isn't precise user

I think the witch queen should give him something

I mean now that Caska is healed and she can't interact with Guts at all he has literally no reason to stay with the party as friendos. He can fuck off to find Griffith on his own and start a pilgrimage of murder

Attached: 1559920033058.jpg (2133x1573, 619K)

cherrypicking

No of course not. But if you think Godfather is significantly better than the second best movie I would think you don't really like movies

>gets into a fight with demon corps of Griffith
>berserker armour fully consumes his human body
>beast takes over
>gets reborn as a massive black monster holding dragon slayer with his teeth Sif style

Attached: 1553702405256.jpg (806x344, 141K)

lol

I shall commence a dump in the next thread because reading the replies gives me warm joys

Neither can compete against perfection.

Attached: D501D6E8-9824-4C6B-8A45-2BF76C5F0706.jpg (1024x745, 86K)

perfection looks a bit retarded

I literally can't find any panel that doesn't look good, maybe only this one looks a little bit weird

Attached: Untitled.png (537x614, 656K)

Or you love movies and just think that the 2nd best movie is great but that the best movie is exceptional.

Yup, seems like the writing is preparing Casca to be the new leader of the adventure kids. Most likely to seek Guts who is way ahead of them murdering giant demons and losing himself to the beast.

I really hope Guts leaves the party and the next arc is Black Swordsman Part 2, featuring Skull Knight from the Berserk series.

>that face Guts made
Man Berserk is dead. It's literally a joke manga.

Reminder that the relationship will never truly be the same. Everything that will happen to them between them both is going to be complicated and most likely loveless.

Attached: 8k7r3getskh31.png.png (960x947, 588K)

>20 years irl
>my nigga guts suffering again
>the art is shit
>the plot is shit
>miura is in another project

JUST END IT ALL MIURA
START THE FUCKING ECLIPSE AND FREE US ALL FROM THIS SUFFERING

Attached: 2f9.png (600x640, 531K)

It think it has more to do with how it looks different from it used to look.
Switching to digital also didn't help.

What will you girls be listenan to when Guts goes Berserkβ„’ again?
I got this one
youtube.com/watch?v=TOeL6PYrU8M&feature=youtu.be&t=205

Did miura really switch to digital? I thought it was a meme

He wouldn't be cheeky enough to do it....
>He's cheeky enough to do it.

Attached: ...what.gif (500x295, 195K)

Farnese should never have cut her hair.

Clearly it's not going to work out with Casca and Guts again. So between these two ladies, which has the better shot?

Attached: 2girls1Guts.png (588x577, 554K)

There always comes a point when too much suffering is just comical.

If you think only one movie is exceptional you don't really love movies

youtu.be/wLSc9YLnzzg

It's so obvious look at it.

>and most likely loveless.
tragedy is better if there is love but they cannot see each other

>Why are we still here.jpg

Thank you for defining other people's feelings for them.

Miura peaked years ago. He's already on the decline.

I don't know much about manga drawing, how could you tell? It's too clean or something?

best girl

Attached: 0243-007.jpg (1132x1600, 437K)

neither of them, this is the classic Shojio structure, Casca dies or wins or Guts dies

What's a little almost-rape for someone who was raped into insanity by a demon god

Yeah but them just going further apart from each other with nothing to replace the love in between is way more depressing.

>in the end, he was the real, Berserk.

You can tell from the quality of the line art and shading.

you are welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

>berserk's kentaro miura, completely new work
>duranki
>we could've gotten more chapters but instead we got some random original work bullshit
miura hates us and he hates berserk

Attached: 1534170567034.png (350x419, 142K)

guts spent the last 20 odd real life years trying to take revenge for casca and restore her mind..
now he has to STAND BEHIND THE FUCKING CORNER EVERY TIME SHES NEARBY. now that's suffering

Guts definitely dies by Griffith, its written all over him. Question is who else survives or if Griffith survives.

Attached: GutsandGriffith.jpg (780x1220, 179K)

This

>Boy I sure hate movies
>so you don't really love movies
>no true scotsman
Uh huh

Guts goes back to his black swordsman ideal and abandons the party on elf island
saves him all the pain and just focuses him on killing

don't rape victims masturbate to their predators sometimes?

the art is so fucking ugly

No one wants him to suddenly finish the manga you cunt fanseflaggers. People want the the MAIN plot to progress, not get sidetracked into retarded shit subplots. What matters is the main story not the dumb side shitter adventures.

Miura you son of a bitch

Attached: 20 years.jpg (409x754, 142K)

that page always makes me sad

And they did not represent the will of even the majority of Russian people.

I honestly experience a sort of religious ecstasy every time there is a Griffith chapter. And I firmly believe that we need someone like this in our world. Democracy clearly doesn't work, its corrupted beyond belief. We need someone who will destroy the Epsteins, Hollywood degenerates, liars and deceivers. This world needs to disappear and from its ashes a new better world should be born.

Griffith is an amazing man and his goal is a noble one. Even if millions of peasants die in the end it will be worth every sacrifice.

>yoda jokes in 2019
yawn
how relevant, grandpa

>"Michael Jordan is best basketball player of all time."
>"What? Did you just say everyone but MJ is shit at basketball?!"
>"Huh? No I just said MJ is the best. That doesn't mean---"
>HEY EVERYBODY!! THIS GUY THINKS MICHAEL JORDAN IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS EVER GOOD AT BASKETBALL!!!

>>"Michael Jordan is best basketball player of all time."
BY FAR
that is the words I highlighted

You can have a best. You can have a favorite. You can like whatever you want. But "BY FAR" singles shit out and puts a huge gap between the number 1 and number 2
It isn't that hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
how can this theme here still be so fitting

He is just tired and feel needing to do something else for now
Time to get ready for a decade long hiatus

I hope he fucking dies choking on loli piss.

>becomes retarded just from his voice
What did our boy Guts do to deserve this

Attached: D1848F5B-E8AD-46BD-8BFE-3864C6A90C2F.png (283x343, 95K)

>I hope he fucking dies choking on loli piss.
you fool, he wants that

>dies choking on loli piss
>Implying thats a bad way to die

Attached: 1558404150669.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

>Thoughts and prayers

>Get on the horse, faggot. We got a world to save.

Who killed boy?

Slan must be creaming left, right and center at the sheer suffering Guts is feeling.

Imagine her having multiple orgasms while Ubik is just watching with his mouth wide open

I cannot imagine this anymore, not even sacrifice. If anybody dies it will be Luca.

Nope.

ART looks good tho

Underrated.

Why he wants boy dead tho?

If women aint shit why would Guts want revenge against Griffith in the first place?

He could hang out with Griffith.

Sounds like what you meant to ask was "do you really think everything else is shit in comparison to your favorite part?", but that's not what you said. See.

And even if you had, it would still be retarded to proclaim that anything is unequivocally shit if there is anything else that you think is significantly better than it. Period.

Just because there's a major gap in quality doesn't mean that the conversation isn't already starting at a relatively high level. There IS a huge gap between MJ and the shittiest NBA player ever. But even the shittiest NBA player is still one of the best basketball players in the world. Period.

Casca: Dont stare
me:
>eclipse sex

>inb4 Casca and Farnese will become lesbos and cuck Guts and Serpico

Attached: W17.png (1133x1600, 935K)

He deserved it because he went coop and magic. He should have stayed edgy and solo and he would have dealt with his problems much more easily and on his own.

She looks gorgeous

>Serpico
He's her brother, don't you mean Roderick?

Okay but your argument is that there is a major gap between MJ and the second best player after MJ
BY FAR
BY FAR
BY FAR
I keep repeating this because you keep missing it
So a team of the second best NBA player to the 6th best NBA player would still lose against MJ alone
because he is not simply better
He is better BY FAR.

Farnese, that is.

>she never meant Guts
>Casca really wanted to see Griffith
Fuck man

Man. The last time we saw Guts look that anguished, that devastated, was when he first learned that Caska lost her mind. Will his suffering ever end?

Attached: 1449251658780.jpg (1843x1297, 557K)

I think we are going to get a Monster-esque ending where the villain isn't defeated by the protagonist; but by a random bystander

Knowing that Berserk will never look as good or be as poignant as it used to be is a sad thought

It's not fear, she wants to connect with Guts. It's the trauma that's causing her to freak out.