Did you cry at the end?

Did you cry at the end?

Attached: 71iTBfKZR4L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymJTQBz51OI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope only fags did

I know it was bad but it wasn't bad enough to cry.

this was a better love story

Attached: Kino_no_Na_wa_pan.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

The ending isn't even the saddest part though.

Nope

Taiga is definitely the worse tsunderie of the tsunderie quartet.

Cringe

yeah but it was very bittersweet and i've been feeling very depressed lately so when ryuuji told taiga 'i love you' i just lost it. but i guess all of you are just emotionless husks.

Unironically bawwed my eyes out at this scene

My #1 favorite scene in all of anime

Attached: likeIfYouCryErrytime.jpg (1083x858, 98K)

Play the game

T-there's a game?
Link the english translation?

Just search for "toradora psp vn eng" it should bring it up

Planning on it

You sound like you're massive faggot, try to make your post just a little less gay next time.

Attached: Doki_Toradora_17_1280x720_Hi10P_BD_FLAC_F8DB272D.mkv_snapshot_10.18_2018.12.24_03.29.20.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

no

Damn my wife Aisaka Taiga is h*ckin cute.

Both tora-dora and this have shit plots. But at least Kimi no na wa looks good which automatically makes it better

>Your name
>shitty plot
are you retarded?

Attached: taki_kun.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Taiga alone takes a dump all over anything that trash has and i don't even have to bust out ami

shes my wife bro

Uuuum no? I'm user's () h*ckin cute wife.

Attached: taiga-aisaka-130.jpg (394x600, 44K)

She's my ex-wife.
Enjoy sloppy seconds while I enjoy my new virgin wife Kaguya.

Ami should've won.

Incel still mad she put a restraining order on you.

i don't even remember what happened in the show but i remember not liking the ending and thinking it was dumb

The only piece of media that ever made me cry was Anohana. I watched that beautiful shit from front to back in a day and cried my eyes out for like a half hour. That's saying a lot because I'm about the most autistic robot I any given room and I express very little emotion. That was such a good show.

Attached: IMG_5582.jpg (709x960, 97K)

When are romantic things not dumb and contrived?

Still the greatest love story ever told.

Okada's series composition undermines the source material. She is a blunt instrument.

I just watched this in its entirety.
Gave me feels, but I don't understand why they fell in love
First half of the movie seemed to be leading up to a yuri romance

Toradora is better

>but i guess all of you are just emotionless husks
The amount of anime that has made me cry is in double figures, this just isn't one of them.
It probably didn't help that I didn't like any of the girls. By the mid-point I felt it'd be fine if no-one won.

Honestly, I was almost laughing. It devolved into over the top high school melodrama pretty much on a dime in the last few episodes. The characters were really good though, so I stayed through to the end.

Everyone who's watched more than ten anime basically understands this. The clearest example of this is how Toradora has a weak, incredibly trite first episode followed by a very strong second one. The bunkasai arc was stretched out and underdelivered, and Minorin's arc was all over the place.

Quaint ending — Taiga suddenly leaving and Ryuuzi still waiting for him at the end when he has a perfectly available second choice in class was weird.

Why was this considered to be so good?

I'm always having a good cry. I like nothing better. I'll deprive myself of sleep if I know I'm watching something sad because it will make me cry more. If your anime didn't make me cry it can't have been very moving.

Attached: 55769362_p0.jpg (392x495, 120K)

The show wasn't great but yes, I did cry at this scene.

Probably it was just a first romcom for some anons. And now due to nostalgia they look at it through rose-colored glasses. Objectively it was far from being good

>You sound like you're massive faggot
Maybe I am

There is no better romcom than Toradora though.

Yes

It doesn't? This is news to me.

Yes, it was great. Don't listen to these loveless losers. The fuck do they know about real human emotions?

You're in for a treat.

Attached: 698d5dd2.jpg (492x287, 30K)

>There is no better romcom
Have you tried to watch more anime?

Attached: 1.png (1436x1080, 1020K)

Romcom that actually have comedy are automatically better.

Still upset the ending to toradora didn't go with an "after story lite" approach but this softens the blow.

Attached: 285687_201132.png (240x240, 79K)

Ami is still best girl to me. Ya-chan too.

Attached: Kawashima.Ami.full.897893.jpg (700x700, 78K)

I'm sorry that you only just now found out that you're retarded.

I'd have liked to see an after story with the two living together, without any major timeskip.

A single avatarfagging tripfag.

> game
Can you at least make Ryuuji choose best gril there?

I cried with the light novel. The anime is OK, but the ending is underwhelming.

Of course you can what kinda toradora vn wouldn't let you pick Taiga?

Is it finally going to be her year?

>what kinda toradora vn
The good one that cares for your mental health. I would probably freak out if I suddenly realized that I am locked into her route.

The good one, more like, the one that doesn't exist!!!

No, but I did cried during the Christmas episode. Taiga crying alone for Ryuuji in the snow destroyed me.

Nah, Louise is worse.

Posting the actual part that destroyed you emotionally.

Attached: source.gif (500x283, 494K)

Baka taiga never let him go.

Why would I cry over a show I didn’t really like?

Based.

I watched it when i was 14 year old ,all that I remember that everything is a filler

>90+ episodes of misunderstandings bullshit
>better than anything
How do MI fags cope with rival losing because of a dog pregnancy misunderstanding and still think it's good. Has to be pure delusion.

This.

Liked toradora a lot. Usually watch dubbed anime but the dub of this was awful so I went subbed instead. I ended up just feeling like I wanted more and more, but there is no more. Then I found the light at the end of the tunnel being Taiga's jap voice actress has pretty much played the exact same character in other anime like Familiar of Zero and Shakugan no Shana. Shana's MC has a similar name to Ryuuji (Yuuji), while her performance in Zero has her use similar/identical tsun insert phrases as Toradora. Only seen these two and am on a quest to watch her other credited roles.

In a sense her other roles are basically taiga being isekei'd into other worlds and I get to keep vicariously riding the high of toradora.

Yet it still has more likeable main heroine

I'm glad you liked it and it made you feel something, but don't put that shit on us and get all defensive about it, you goofy cunt.

If you squint real hard, Sakura Tange sometimes sounds like Rie Kugimiya.

No. Taiga a shit. Minori a shit. Ami best girl by far.

This. Respect that not everyone is going to cry and that not crying doesn't mean we didn't care. If it resonated more strongly with you that's great but while I absolutely loved the series the ending was weak in my opinion. Except for the maximally comfy and cute kiss scene, of course.

I watched it only because it was popular. Can't say I liked it. I find relationships like that cheesy and couldn't relate to any of the characters except the blue haired girl maybe. Then again I'm a robot so what do I know?

I liked Anohana too, but it always frustrated me how it took so long for Menma to reveal herself to the others all because she accidentally knocked over a fucking can. How did they not think of the writing bullshit earlier? I give it a pass because it was one of my first anime, but that will never not piss me off.

Was Taiga autistic?

I cried to myself for watching this shit show all the way the way the ran off was sad, I felt bad that they had such poor patental guidance.

Irrelevant. MI sucks balls. If you're gonna feign elitism at least pick a show that can't be utterly shat on by everyone that as seen it.

>How do MI fags cope with rival losing because of a dog pregnancy misunderstanding and still think it's good. Has to be pure delusion.
Mitaka literally tried to force Kyoko to come out of her fake indecisiveness by borderline kidnapping her and it was crystal clear she had already chosen Godai over him
That whole misuderstanding was just a roundabout way to give mitaka a consolation prize in pure Rumiko fashion. The other options was either
a) mitaka suddenly switch target and make him look like a shallow asshole
b) stretch the story even more and focus on mitaka getting closer to asuna
She's really likeable at the start. By the end of the series she's not that great.

Daddy issues does that

Zero no tsukaima > Tora dora > the barney show >kimi no nawa

nah just raised in a wealthy family, most of them wind up fucked up due to the parents either being away all the time due to work, trying to buy their affection with money, or paying someone else to raise them(or a combination of all 3)

>Zero no tsukaima
Why?

cuz it's a better story

The obvious choice is b if you don't want it to be shallow or retarded. It's not like the screen time of 90 fucking episodes was meaningfully used anyway.

no but im pretty sure a buddy of mine jacked it to taiga

No, because the end felt very rushed

Yeah so much shit gets called "romcom" just because it's romantic and not dramatic; Where is the humor in Tora-Dora actually?

yukimura and minorin mostly

the first half is a romcom, it develops in to a drama when taiga realizes her feelings for ryuuji

Give it another 20+ episodes after this and it would have been even better.

Attached: 529f309970a4bd2f5818a8af6fd3e7c6.jpg (1366x768, 68K)

Theres really nothing worth crying over in the end
The real tear jerker, or at least what gets me every goddamn time, is the christmas episode

this, clannad and cross game all upset me, in a good way though

Agreed. The main point was Taiga's realization.
The rest was just details.

Attached: 1268896440914.jpg (1920x1200, 1.16M)

I never understood why Taiga changed schools near the end.

Attached: 1238116254928.jpg (842x1021, 377K)

it was explained better in the book, she wanted to put things right with her family first

I'm gonna cuck you.

no but the novel did. the anime kind of butchered the end (even though its still good).

it's a god damned shame there's no other show like toradora, nothing else like it that works so well. guess i'll just have to settle for bi-annual rewatches.

best kiss in anime history and nothing even comes close.

Attached: 1555024472665.webm (800x450, 1.14M)

Toradora is pretty bad desu

Why was this so much fun to watch with Yea Forums when it was airing?

Kanou Sumire was the best girl.

The only anime that consistently makes me cry is the ending to Gunbuster.

triplets.

Attached: 1525122935913.jpg (492x287, 29K)

>Late term pregnancy on their wedding day
Hmmmm

first time I watched it, YES

I don't even remember the end. I only remember that I definitely watched this show all the way through at some point.

That's from the PSP game, right?

You guys realize it's not christmas yet. Why are you watching it so early?

youtube.com/watch?v=ymJTQBz51OI

Blame Okada, like most of her changes she made it more dramatic than the novel.
In the books she just spends her winter break getting her shit sorted with her family and then comes back to date him.

That scene could have been an entire episode.