Explain to me how you could possibly like SSJ2 Gohan even though he made the stupid decision of not finishing Cell off...

Explain to me how you could possibly like SSJ2 Gohan even though he made the stupid decision of not finishing Cell off when he had the chance.

Attached: dragon-ball-fighterz-gohan.png (1312x739, 1.16M)

He got cocky with cell and buu what a faggot

I don't like him for it.
I also hate every Z fighter for actually let the androids awake instead of finishing them off when they were asleep.
This whole plot could have been avoided if not every single one of the characters acted like a moron.

One likes yandere lolis not for their tactical acumen but because they're cute, flat-chested, and psychotic.

Pedo

Lol

Cute

I like flaws in my characters. Liking perfect characters is for children.

What are you talking about? Trunks tried his hardest to take them down every chance he got; he just wasn't strong enough. And it's not like Piccolo and Tenshinhan weren't trying either, they just weren't able to.

The ones to blame from shit escalating are:
>Krillin, for failing to blow up 18 because his boner got in the way
>Vegeta, for allowing Cell to reach Perfect
>Goku, for giving Cell a senzu
>Gohan, for failing to finish Cell off when he had the chance

The entire cell arc was just one massive idiot plot that relied on every character having the intelligence of toast. Did you only now figure that out?

No one tried to attack the laboratory to stop androids from awakening because their fighting boner was too strong but yes. Some are more to blame than other.
At least Trunks, you could say was doing charity work anyway since it wasn't his world.
>Did you only now figure that out?
How do you come to that conclusion?

>How do you come to that conclusion?
You just came across that way. I'm sorry if I was mistaken.

>11 year old who just underwent an emotion-based transformation doesn't make level-headed decisions
Shocking. I don't even like Gohan but you're retarded.

>i want my boy to enjoy fighting
>I left nearly all of my mortal enemies alive so they can become stronger
>WTF boy finish him Cell off

The entire point of drawing that out was to make him suffer, because he was fucking pissed? Do you really think Gohan WANTED to make a rational decision? He wanted to make Cell plead for Mercy, and then not give him any.
Fucking retard.

Attached: NINO'S GOT A FUCKING GUN.png (287x312, 8K)

And proud of it.

Yandere loli is the best archetype.

How can you like Goku when he let Vegeta fly away?
How can you like Goku when he didn't finish off the Ginyu Force ?
How can you like Vegeta when he didn't kill Ginyu ?
How can you like Goku when he gave Freeza some energy even though he killed Krillin ?
HOw can you like Vegeta when he lost to a woman?
How can you like Vegeta when he let Cell become perfect ?

Shut the hell up Gohan did the same shit the other saiyans did difference is he's a child and doesn't like fighting or murder but his dumbass father and vegeta should know better.

I thought he was 9?

speed reader/watcher
Trunks literally tried to blow it up the moment they got there

He was 10 biologically but 9 from the outside world perspective.

Everytime he got a powerup he turned into an arrogant idiot

I was talking about all that time they had they used for training instead of looking for the laboratory right away.

everyones worst impulses were released it is actually pretty well done in reality. Cell in the amalgamation of every z fighter. Vegetas pride, Trunks subservience to his father, Gohans timidness, gokus arrogance, krillins need for love. its the reason why gohan was the perfect hero the exact opposite in character to his father and vegeta.