Goblin Slayer

>side stories are more interesting than the main one
What went wrong?

Attached: G.jpg (1764x2048, 2.76M)

>priestess not being in a puddle of her own piss

The goblin slaying is going nowhere very fast and Goblin Slayer is too slow to develop as a character.

I want to rape the Priestess while Goblin Slayer is forced to watch!

You think killing mob monsters in normal ways, no boss, no surprise, no twist, & no development are interesting?

Attached: blocked.png (618x630, 243K)

Side story has best girl, main story can't compete. Also the good volumes from the main story, 5 to 9, are yet to be adapted.

Attached: What do you think.jpg (590x581, 203K)

He'd probably think about all the goblins that might attract while he's tied up.

Preview pics from the next chapter.

Attached: ECfWqxzUEAAHLep.jpg (704x1011, 325K)

Attached: ECfWrWLU0AAYtxG.jpg (703x670, 202K)

The main story now has its main party set into stone and as such we all know they'll always be fine
It's fun to watch them go on adventures and slay gobs but there are no real stakes anymore
The side story however can do whatever it wants as long as it doesn't impact any of the main story characters in a way that would interfere with them in the main story

>Implying something went wrong

Attached: 1557328600976.jpg (1800x8677, 3.1M)

We know GS'll be fine in Year One & his tricks are already revealed.
The main story is interesting because it can be escalated into the battle to save princess against partially summoned Devil King & how they defeated it, TRPG style.
Plus diabetic healing session.

Attached: raining gobs, priestess piss & rainbow.png (848x484, 198K)

>What went wrong?
Stopped being dark fantasy and it because a mediocre story that people just follow because they like some of the characters.

New arc in the GS AU.
Requesting translation.

Attached: 76347450_p0.png (1447x2046, 1.34M)

Attached: 76366437_p0.png (1447x2046, 1.84M)

The series at this point is just lackluster and boring and even cliche at times.

Gobbos are pretty much back ground enemies and not terrifying anymore.

>background enemies are background enemies

The story shows how Goblins are GS's main enemies and how they can be as bad as high level enemies if you are not careful, but now they are just there to be killed like background enemies which is what the story was trying to tell you they weren't.

>Lusting over unripe fruit
You like the worst things in life now do you? No wait I know you do.

They have been for a lot of time.

Goblin Slayer is literally a story happening in the background of a bigger story. There may be stronger and smarter goblins like the lord or champion and someone else that will show up in the future but regular goblins were always minions.

Series went to shit and the hyped died.

>no new ip
You are not even trying

Tell me, user senpai. Who should I like to get good taste?

Witch

Based

Attached: EAqIE_MXkAEQobU.jpg (960x1260, 96K)