>doesn't try to pick up Elsa, the hottest girl ever

Why is Elsa so hot? Help.

Attached: elsa2.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>going for the dry cunt
subaru might be retarded but not even he is as retarded as you are

Even Evil Subaru from the Pride IF doesn't, and she fucking lusts after his dick.
It can be concluded Subaru a fag.

Cape

Attached: emilia.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Elsa is literally the sexiest anime character I've seen. From the "ara ara" to her bestial nature and amazing body.

Attached: metia.png (1556x858, 995K)

Autistic witch suggested him to go through countless loops to explore opportunities and bath in degradation.
Sadly, Satella fucks us over with loops so it's not really viable.

He’s got oneitis and she’s a murder, and dying sucks

>he was supposed to explore opportunities and bath in degradation
Are you trying to tell me he's doing it all wrong?

>Why is Elsa so hot?
Mamiko Noto

>dying sucks
That point is really stupid. Sure, for us mortals, that's terrifying and possibly super painful and all. But if you're able to do it over and over again, the pain becomes meaningless, if not to the contrary, you start to develop a liking, a fetish to it. Anything else is just stupid weaksauce written by some faggot who didn't think things through.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-04-11-at-10-21-09-am.png (1280x720, 351K)

Oh shit it's depressing to realize I'll never get anyone as perfect as Elsa

Just look at her body

Is she the voice of literally every "ara, ara" character?

depends. did she voice akeno?

Attached: 1092340025147.jpg (1416x1080, 254K)

Crazy killer waifu is best waifu.

Attached: 1553100900878.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Isn't that the plot of that anime where the guy can't die and best girl keeps stabbing him?

Attached: 1566341971392.jpg (210x240, 49K)

No that's Shizuka Itou. Mamiko Noto has the softest, breathiest voice in anime.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

That's a translation of a fucking Japanese fanfiction you fucking mentally ill piece of shit. Stop posting it. You are literally insane.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/

Attached: Mentally ill Remfaggot.png (1018x748, 126K)

see

>be Subaru
>have infinite lives
>doesnt enjoy Elsa's embrace while slowly being gutted
>doesnt want to bleed out in her arms while she suffocates him with her tits
>repeat
I want her to fucking stab me

Eat shit you mentally ill cumbrain Remfaggot piece of shit.

see

Attached: ECHXhKNUcAA14lc.jpg (4093x2894, 1.31M)

Subaru is gay dude

Man, you truly are insane.

There is literally no fan base worse then rem fags

Attached: Rem (6).jpg (630x840, 198K)

They're all mentally ill cumbrains.

Attached: Cumbrain.jpg (604x604, 112K)

Why is her midface so big?

fuck off you mentally ill remspic. no one wants to hear about your fanfiction.

Do you have any proof of it being a fanfiction?

Fuck off already. Seriously.

Why does the idea of betting cut up turn me on but I cant stand guro

So you don’t?

We've told you many times already, you're just a shitposter.

Am I really the shitposter? I never make the first post you know. All I ask for is you guys to substantiate the claim that the linked Web Novel in my post is fanfiction. It’s not that hard, all you have to do is post the real web novel and I would be destroyed and never would post that pasta ever again. Unless you guys are lying and what I post is actually the real web novel.

I have explained it to you in every single thread before this one. I'm done with you.

But you’ve never countered the fact that was posted in 2013. 3 years before the anime. 2 years before the LN, which the copies in my possession also contain the scene you declare fanfiction.

You can see how the scene actually goes if you watch the anime. What you posted is a fanfiction written after the WN chapter came out.

>pick up Elsa

Nigga how was he supposed to do that?
The bitch gets off by disemboweling people.

So where's the real Web Novel chapter then? I'd love to read it.

And so the LNs I have are fanfiction?

Do you see the problem here? I have print sources which outgun any lies you concoct.

Attached: 07_0253.jpg (8250x2604, 3.12M)

Seek help.

And that makes me hard

Well good luck getting hard with your intestines jumping out of your stomach.

Holy shit really? I didn't know she does edgy girls as well.

Attached: Claudia_flustered.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Does this "help" you mention have the location of the real Web Novel?

Attached: Rem (261).jpg (1200x900, 255K)

Your only making me more erect

You're not supposed to snort the creatine user

Attached: 1566008911215.gif (540x304, 1.91M)

It's okay, OP. I also want girls like Elsa to fucking murder me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear as the lifeforce ebbs from my veins.

Attached: Elsa_Granhirte_-_Re_Zero_Anime_BD_-_6.png (1920x1080, 869K)

Attached: 1505338814103.jpg (750x1200, 283K)

He can do it by being the edgiest motherfucker in town and saving her from that pretty boy faggot Reinhard.
One of the What-Ifs has edgy Subaru burn the kingdom to the fucking ground and kill everyone Reinhard cares about out of spite.

What a beautiful relationship.
Unfortunately, you'd have to try to think of a way to tell her of your infatuation with her killing you without triggering the Witch.
Then again, she is immortal, so you could possibly get away with telling her.

Attached: Rem (57).jpg (850x787, 146K)