ITT: Shit in anime that pisses you off

Attached: never.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2014/02/28/japanese-magazines-checklist-for-the-ideal-girl-has-a-whopping-23-points/
youtube.com/watch?v=0weLyCIEFg0
youtube.com/watch?v=ygFOJKiftW0
youtu.be/OcgVENl1gvI
youtube.com/watch?v=3kk2tHmFEL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the issue?
You're not a legit weeb are you?

Everyone knows gaijins are evil.

Attached: My Name is Shingo 198[1].png (803x1200, 215K)

Joseph is canonically English/American though

Characters talking to themselves aloud.

Joseph was mad because his beloved daughter got married and moved to Japan, meaning he couldn't easily visit her as often as he did before.

I'm not op, but don't you think he meant for that image to be the reaction of being pissed of at anime? Rather than an example of something to be pissed off about?

over-exaggerate crazy smiles on anime girls make me drops series faster than anything. It's like the creator wants to announce the world that this will be garbage aimed at 12 year olds

This is what videogames is doing to american youngs.

Ah, true. Reactions and examples get used interchangeably in OPs so that's why I made the assumption.

Attached: y8.jpg (991x1400, 406K)

You don't like when a woman underestimates the amount of semen a man shoots when he cums?

>somebody cooks dinner
>it's run-of-the-hill japanese food, nothing special at all
>the gang each takes a bite
>HOLY SMOKES THIS IS FUCKING DELICIOUS
It's especially aggravating if the people eating the food are implied to be non-japanese.
Imagine if Hollywood were to produce shows like this.
>DUDE THIS BUGER IS THE. ABSOLUTE. BEST. BUGER. I. EVER. ATE. OMFG!!
>YEAAH DUDE, WORD!!
This is just cringeworthy to watch anymore.

Attached: ZxocKCc.jpg (4000x1348, 934K)

Yeah straight shota pisses me off too

Give me a name.

Maybe he doesn't like purityfags

>character has their hair done up
>they keep it like that when sleeping, bathing and at the beach

Attached: Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dess.jpg (673x719, 80K)

> Antagonist is an uncaring 100% evil murdering shitbag
> Never rapes anyone

Fucking unrealistic

This but for real
It's one of the main things an uncaring unsympathetic looney would do

Eyes shaking when shit happens

> not knowing what Nystagmus is

Will he never forgive them for making his daughter live overseas, or for making him cheat on his wife?

Characters wearing glasses

a guy with long hair is considered the most beautiful thing ever

what's up with those josei fantasies

Attached: 06e6645f-8ea1-4f51-b728-f8c1d94445a1-2060x1236.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Bob's Burgers?

Huh
Joseph's design is really different here

Gotta keep it family friendly

Powerless MC defeats villain who has been training his whole life to be powerful with the power of friendship

>The guy who wears glasses is stoic, cool and handsome
>Whenever he's explaining something and/or being cool, he adjusts his glasses for emphasis and to look even cooler
Literally only in anime. In every other form of media (and IRL) this character would be a fucking dork and adjusting his glasses makes him look stupid. The only way to pull off glasses is to be such a fucking TurboChad that even the penalty glasses net you barely factor in.
>t. non-Chad who wears glasses

Attached: 18afb15f6b652bdaf9d8148a5ca7c39136c2fdfb_hq[1].jpg (640x480, 33K)

Its supposed to be chunni and kind of dorky. But some authors do have that happen seriously.

Joseph just realized all his descendants will now be disgusting hapas and you are mad at him for it?

Anime that rely on waifus and boobs to not fade into obscurity

Attached: DC2C2788-8E91-4AC0-8AE6-206B55F7AC43.png (400x400, 144K)

>Jolyne
>Disgusting
Nah.

It's true tho.

Attached: 1562624131025.jpg (4096x2752, 1.75M)

"I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."
Magic-nukes a small nation.
Also when some pushy brat bulldozes the MC int doing what she wants. Fucking dropkick the little bastard back up their mom's squack.

Attached: Too Many Translators All In One.png (455x1222, 670K)

Having to push your glasses up is a good sign that they need to be adjusted. Do they not have LensCrafters in Nipland?

It's what happens when several people work on the same project.

And yet it somehow makes sense in spite of all the miscommunication.

I've always 'enjoyed' reading manga that have different translation teams for different chapters. Seeing the dialogue style, character names, and sometimes even the title switch is fun in an absurd way.

Isekai as a genre
Main character is more powerful than anyone else, because whatever asspull, and the most hard-training and dedicated character never comes close
Harem
Moe
One-dimensional characters with no depth
"He's going to use THAT"
"It can't be helped"
Almost every overused anime trope

Fuck, I hate almost everything in anime. It hurts me, because I love anime.

>DoDos bithare adbenture!!!

Attached: 1530631907981.png (621x702, 56K)

Agreed. I find tropes and garbage genres like those to be really boring and overdone.

>Fucktard wojak posting,is for Reddit and v/ only.

Attached: 1536384362688.png (878x651, 552K)

Everyone in the world and/or in different world can speak perfect nip.

it makes me puke

>You're not a legit weeb are you?
What if he is?

This bothered me at first. I learnt to ignore it soon enough. It's just how nips write. Most of the time it's fine to think that it's simply internal voice and thoughts. For some reason it's just presented as them actually talking.

I've always done this. Is it really that weird?

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Golden_Wind_25_[98B09B63].mkv_snapshot_16.53_[2019.08.12 (1280x720, 1.26M)

sports anime tropes
namely, the one where characters have to repeatedly state to the audience, whether it's in an aside or actual dialogue, the fact that they're super motivated. Shit like, "I am going to win this! I can't possibly lose to you!" It makes me want to jump into a geyser.

Attached: 1522814167618.png (843x432, 141K)

>"It can't be helped"

Why do nips think people talk like this?

Attached: 1566421080126.jpg (852x581, 177K)

The way they just rip the entire manga to be used as a storyboard for the anime. That shit just doesn't work. Manga and animation are two different medium and what works find it one can just fail miserably in the other. Is why we get so many boring static shots of characters talking for way to long.

I couldn't stand watching One Outs because professional Baseball players were amazed by simple tricks

she's 1/4 asian though but infortunately she's lesbian so it sucks.

>even if you say that...

Like this?

Attached: c0c1a1ad7c223eb62bad510722eb89fb.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Or even this?

Attached: 13774199_308307789507472_826107181_n.jpg (1080x747, 76K)

What makes you say that? They probably do. We often use idioms, expressions, and well established phrases without even thinking about it. It's just a phrase, and reasonable to expect that it is a common one to use in situations which call for a response like "that's how it is" or indeed "can't be helped". Blame translators for never mixing it up depending on the context.

>"""Mature""" subject matter or themes that boil down to either the inclusion of a pointless rape or an over-reliance on sex

Attached: 1551856881784.png (640x480, 319K)

>cringy exaggerated body movements.
>Saying "b-baka!"
And other stuttering nonsense.
>Effeminate men.
>Effeminate men as the protagonist.

Everything the MC does in Guilty Crown.

Show me a video of Japanese civilians talking like this on the regular.(Otakus don't count)

Comedy scenes that have the fast scrolling backgrounds and the character has emoji facial expressions in a panic/frenzy

"Shikata nai" and nuanced phrases like this are untranslatable from nip, whatever you opt for sounds contrived in other languages. It's the equivalent of the "aw fuck man, I didn't want to do this but I've got no choice" kind of feeling.

when the main character acts like a cringy faggot

>mfw the crunchyroll translation of kaiji has kaiji call someone "chap" in the first episode

Attached: 1549380651907.jpg (400x408, 57K)

I do this

"Oh well"

when the MCs love interest is (sometimes literally) begging them to fuck and the MC flat refuses and freaks out at basic intimacy out of some bizzare sense of "honor" unknown to anyone in the real world
fastest way to turn me off a character, and an entire show if it goes on long enough

You mean protags that are scared of tits or protags that want to be loyal to their girl?

That's not a problem if the translation is consistent. Chap is chiefly British, so it could stick to the chosen variant and also use corresponding sociolects. Crunchy is American though, so I'm assuming that they just used it for whatever reason while maintaining an otherwise thoroughly American English translation.

mostly the former, loyalty to their girl in the face of thots is a-ok
though 9/10 they're also scared of their girls tits which is when its most annoying

Putting random colloquialisms in your translation for no real reason is fucking dumb

>Literally only in anime
Bollywood also does the "adjusts glasses" shit

>but infortunately she's lesbian so it sucks.
She starts part 6 with a boyfriend.
She ends part 6 with another boyfriend, and wants to marry him.
Where did you get lesbian from?

I can agree with that 100%.
This new age of anime isn't entirely bad, but shit like that really needs to stop.

>secondary character gets nerfed because he could get all the attention instead of the mc.

Rice/raw fish being the greatest cuisine

It is thogh

Off the top of my head
>"""insane""" bad guys that do shit like tilting their head and wide smiles to show how crazy they are
>cynical MC whose introduction starts with some stupid monologue about how the world is
>love interest who falls for a character because they did something ineffectual and stupid like giving them an eraser in class four years ago
>MC's male "friend" is anything but, is an absolute punching bag and a walking unfunny gag
>joke or gag happens and a character immediately proceeds to scream the punchline out ("YOU JUST DID [the joke]!")
>in sports/battle shonen/anywhere where there's a large scale one-on-one fight involved, the designated "dumb" character asks stupid questions/makes retarded statements and the "smart" character has to scold them and explain what's going on, both of them essentially narrating everything that's going on to us as the audience

You are not a man of culture.

Attached: DxwMdaLVYAAT3NR.jpg (608x1121, 113K)

Expand your palate

Hadena and Duwang still make me laugh good.

Raw fish is great.

>"""insane""" bad guys that do shit like tilting their head and wide smiles to show how crazy they are
I fucking hate this so much and I've a friens that thinks it's the coolest thing ever and keepts recommending me shit with this in it

>killing a sadistic massmurderer is the same as torturing and killing innocent children
i will never not be mad when they pull this one out

Attached: 1562109295275.png (1920x2160, 2.52M)

Gags and tropes surrounding food get old pretty quick
>Uh Oh! This character sucks at cooking!
>Whoa! This character is really good at cooking!
>Oh man, I gotta make food for my love interest to show how much I care for them!
And then there's that whole "OISHIIIIIIIII SUGOIIIIIIIIIII" thing you mentioned too

Writers that do this need to stay away from anything "mature".

These are the same gay mistakes comic books make.

I really hated how in jojo 5 instead of finishing somebody off enemies would always go for the objective.

>If you kill him, you´ll be just as bad as him!

Megami yes Sprinter. I'm new to these things so I don't know if there's a forever tease genre but big bro's wife is god tier and the right kind of autistic.

Not every term is translatable, went the Japanese translate a work like Huckleberry Finn a lot of colloquialism fuckery is needed to convey the meaning clearly.

>because I love anime
don't lie to yourself user, you are just a vapid faggot with nothing better to do

"He's going to use IT/THAT" is the fucking worst, I hate it

Attached: 077.jpg (2115x3047, 742K)

Eh, with Bob's Burgers food is the name of the game, plus his joint is specifically noted for having off the wall and creative recipes that are actually good. I think the poster here is talking about just completely ordinary jap food that is regarded as ambrosia

Wow it sure smells like summer in here

This is a pretty universal issue in media, and it boils my blood every time

Attached: 00d80310970a3f4080659f47842649319b40d061ec39a21727fe4359337c4452.jpg (1440x1072, 270K)

Beta males swimming in so much pussy it becomes an inconvenience

Heteros.
Lolis.
Mascots.
Idols.
Cakes.
Insert songs.
Lazy CGI.
NTR.
Futas/Traps.
OP.

Attached: 1565556770817.png (680x680, 106K)

lost at duwang

>Heteros
???

Long hair is best on men and short hair is best on women. Don't propagate the lies society has brainwashed you to believe.

>short hair is best on women

Attached: 1522689689743.jpg (223x226, 7K)

>hair cut to signify “character development”
>confession scene gets interrupted by fireworks/train/crowd cheering/school shooting
>characters are redeemed despite doing nothing to earn redemption

>t. Closeted faggot.

If you watch Japanese primetime television it is also a fuckton of this. It's super mindnumbing to watch generic celebrity #108923 going crazy about how OISHIIIIIIIIII generic ramen #290238 is

It's the most common translation of "Shouganai" or "Shikataganai". Pretty much the verbal equivalent of a shrug. Japanese people do say it a lot.
source: lived among the nihonjin

Then you get fags like complaining that rape exists at all.

>Completely missing the point of my post in a rushed attempt to show how much better you are than those gosh-darn moralfags

Attached: 1565420316009.jpg (300x300, 53K)

What would you consider mature content?

Attached: 1550379540713.jpg (499x500, 29K)

>get on a plane to Japan
>12 hour flight
>somehow age 10 years and have a total design change upon disembarking

Attached: b+r.png (480x480, 148K)

Doesn't change the fact that it's cringy and nobody talks like that.
Hate to say it but: proof or it doesn't happen.

What manga does this happen in?

Overused character theme music in every episode. Leave that stuff in the

Addiction, PTSD, depression, raising children, work related stress, corporate culture, post-war reintegration, among other things.
You have a character that gets raped, then suffers from PTSD and depression with the rape being the root cause of it, go for it but make it the focal point of the series instead of having it be a one-off thing just to show how "mature" your show is and that is never brought up again, it's just needless edge at that point.
But you will never see mainstream anime tackle these topics because of the fragile escapist-orientated psyches of the modern Japanese consumer.

long hair is best on everyone
faggot

but women enjoy rape, and have a high chance of orgasming during rape

He never said it's a woman being raped.

i love this picture so much

Pointless self-sacrifice of a meaningful character.
Experience of loss.
Portraying life as if it had no real value.
Moral ambiguity.
Tomboys.

Attached: 1559755155802.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I can accept the occasional psychotic smile character, but fucking lord did Tokyo Ghoul have way too many. Seemed like every other character needed to make sure they were the craziest character in the scene, which usually just consisted of laughing and shouting one word repeatedly. What a stupid fucking series.

Attached: angry_witch_noises.png (600x568, 300K)

To begin with
>addiction
pretty rare in Japanese society
>PTSD
what, like the tumblrite special snowflake kind?
>depression
do you live under a rock? countless anime/manga cover this
>raising children
countless anime/manga cover this
>work related stress
>corporate culture
>post-war reintegration
again, covered

Stop trying so hard to be an "intellectual".

I'll make an exception for the loli witch.

>I don't enjoy manga that relies on rape as it's only "mature" subject
>Name some thing you call mature then
>Named thing I consider mature
>lol some manga do this, ur dumb
Which is why I go out of my way to read/watch them, you stupid fuck.
Don't try and tell me anime that covers these topics is more common than SoL and moeshit, because that's an outright lie, it's much more common in manga.

>pretty rare in Japanese society
You only think this because it's a taboo subject that's rarely touched upon in anime. No way in hell are alcoholics an unheard of phenomenon in Japan.

>>raising children
Very few cover that seriously. Even Usagi Drop is simplified.

>Loser faggot gets isekai'd into a new world
>despite being a virgin fuck up loser he socializes with ease. There's a 150% chance the first person he comes in contact with is a girl around his age with huge tits. He'll drop his spaghetti at first, but she'll come around because MC-Kun is just so fucking interesting somehow. (Either that, or there's literally no one her age in the village. Seriously, what the fuck do they follow MC-Kun around for? They don't have responsibilities or a family or something? School?)
>He quickly befriends and acts to others as though he's known them his entire life. Can easily become buddy buddy with even the highest ranking officials in a matter of minutes.
>Despite the newfound friends and nice world he STILL acts like he's better than everyone, monologuing in his head how everyone is a fucking idiot.
>Despite having OP powers, he'll STILL act surprised and as though he can't do anything.
>Despite having girls fawn over him for no reason he'll STILL spaghetti up there advances and outright reject them, even though he begged for scraps of poon in his last life

Thanks, I hate it

Attached: de3.jpg (640x735, 47K)

Not every term has to be directly translatable. A blander translation that fits the character is better than a ridiculous one.

their advances* whoops

what is this from? image search pulls up nothing

Man, isekai is such a guilty pleasure of mine but god the bad stuff gets really, REALLY bad

Attached: isekai bad.png (1266x1266, 688K)

Attached: isekai good.png (1266x1266, 769K)

>Everyone is fucking old as fuck, even babies

Attached: 1565788765077.jpg (443x473, 63K)

so, Anime makes you angry

you think abe would have put a stop to this shit

Attached: 1495144761867.png (578x570, 172K)

>KonoSuba does like 3 of these at most
Based KoSu

>common appliances are possessed and wants to kill everyone

Attached: 1528608507901.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>"don't kill him or you will be like him"
god fucking why

in the manga raphtalia almost kill him wtf anime

jojo part 3

Fights that are mostly flashing lights and/or weightless movement.

>Character knows a major secret or plot device that others need to know
>I'll tell you later/ No nothings wrong

Attached: Variable_Geo_2_1_157.png (640x336, 26K)

Shove that finger up my ass please

>When you realize only Crunchyroll is the only thing in this image still alive

Attached: okay2.jpg (344x341, 19K)

>"MC! If you keep using that technique you could die!
>Sleeps in a bed with some bandages for a day
>"That sure was close MC! You should stop over exerting yourself like that!"

Attached: 1562960226875.png (325x325, 139K)

Hadn't he gone to Japan prior to Part 3 in order to get laid?

I can think of exactly two series that don't pull that bullshit.

>the "comic relief" that is only funny if you're mentally disabled
the same suits at WSJ that approved this character also rejected the attack on titan pitch

Attached: 1542657585436.png (239x438, 45K)

F/M fan service that perpetuates cliche gender stereotypes and uses young characters to do so
>everyone in highschool is swole or lean. Will there ever be a unattractive character who doesn't need a glow up to become a stronger person and find love? Hell, not every kid in highschool is average physically and have clear skin
> highschool schools in general, MC could be going to a dirt poor school but it'd still look well maintained as one of the rich private schools they show in other animes.
>Some bizzarre highschool regime run by the student council that ruins other students lives and none of the adults in the goddamn school does anything about it
>WHEN DO THESE KIDS FUCKING STUDY??

can you count?

This but unrionically

Lolis, not cause of any moralfag reasons tho. It's mostly cause they're usually annoying and have annoying voices

At some point he became a male model and did photographs

Attached: Whydc.png (283x538, 410K)

this little shit is actually a useless character

>antagonists main purpose is bringing about evolution of "better" humans or whatever
always cringe

Attached: 17cc7ohv7fez.png (537x538, 555K)

I talk to myself sometimes but not aloud, and always wearing earbuds so people think I'm on a call

how do people like this end up on Yea Forums

Attached: 1537245454613.jpg (207x197, 13K)

>mc sees a character
>car or train passes by or they blink or whatever
>they're gone without a trace

Harems in general.
>all harems have same 1 dimensional personalities that even look similar (red haired tsundere etc)
>MC is asexual
>first girl introduces ends up "winning"
>first girl introduced is tsundere
>family member becomes part of harem and lust after MCs dick (MC does not mind this)
>if fighting anime, each girl is actually only needed once at best because MCs keeps winning everything by himself with his "worst" ability
There is so much more. Harems are just 100% bad tropes

>Oppai-San, I love yo—
>*LOUD NOISE*
>Chinpo-sama, what did you say?
>No-Nothing...

>Implying that it isn't suave as fuck.

Attached: NTR.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Everyone in the community suddenly being ok with the isekai infestation pisses me off the most

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

This one reminded me of
>european names

This but not just girls. Hellsing was the most painful embarrassing thing I've ever watched.

>Everyone in the community suddenly being ok with the isekai infestation pisses me off the most
Are you actually retarded or do you live under a rock?

>have decent fantasy anime
>add videogame elements
literally why? Those mechanics don't even change anything drastically. Having characters talk about "eks pee" and "skillu pointu" breaks the immersion.

>Start off as bronze in ADVENTURERS GUILD

I hate this shit so much, what the fuck

how the fuck do you know what skill points are how do you feel that? and how the fuck do you invest points in yourself or level up? It's always the same shit in shows like this anyway, it never makes sense and they never ever elaborate on it because the writers KNOW that shit makes no sense. It always boils down to, "WOW, I learned a new move / spell!" Even then, huh? How the fuck does that work? Does that mean killing enough low level mobs in this world would let your use overpowered skills? It's just illogical

Reinhard is supposed to be a historical figure so I think that he gets a pass at least.

Attached: Reinhard's Awakening.jpg (1256x4992, 1.37M)

you reminded me of another one
>historical characters

>MC learns an ability which removes clothing in some way

it's not even fun, it's just the laziest way of putting fan service in. Bonus points if he doesn't even fucking use it, he just imagines using it. This way the writers don't have to think up a situation for him to use it, and the artists get to lewd it up anyway. Also, fuck slime that dissolves clothing, that shit is tacky too.

Attached: 1526762525846.jpg (295x378, 11K)

the only good clothing removal attack is The Sexy Commando Gaiden technique

>Some bizzarre highschool regime run by the student council that ruins other students lives and none of the adults in the goddamn school does anything about it
this ones bad, also the ones where the student council are like the most powerful beings in japan

>his school did not have it's own militia controlled by student council president

>main antagonist has ten numbered underlings
>MC somehow manages to fight in order from the last and weakest to the first and strongest
>only MC gets to kill them or they die when he is around

>The human kingdom is mostly good
>Not two people speak the same language
>MC being from another world has infinite relevance to the plot
Unironically these please

I've seen that happen far more outside of anime than in it

Yeah, I would have never thought of that as an anime trope

I hate it when a character is supposed to be a teacher/soldier/mangaka/other experienced adult and then they're only like 23

It's stupid because I've never met anyone in their 20s working any job that truly had their shit together like these characters are portrayed, and I've never met anyone under 30 that acted "mature" like that. It's like nipponese people expect that the minute you turn 18 all the fun and personality drains out of you and you become a worker drone, which I guess is what their society expects but it seems unrealistic.

ALSO I hate it when the author clearly wants to write something about adults but they make it about teenagers for some retarded reason. By that I mean all the retarded "I work part time but afford my own apartment so I can live alone and get almost-laid with dozens of girls" harem shows. I don't even understand it, I guess because it's easier for 30-something japanese fucks reading this garbage to get invested in a pure virgin 15 year old girl while also romanticizing about fucking her brains out, rather than a 25 year old girl who would make more sense in context.

I didnt read the thread and this has probably been posted a dozen times by now, but I was looking for an image to post in another thread, saw this and it pissed me off a bit.

Attached: [Exiled-Destiny]_Rozen_Maiden_Träumend_Ep12_(D68974D5) (00:10:55.447) 0001.png (640x360, 277K)

Pretty sure the only one that regularly says his burgers are good are his friends and even then it's because his friends are fucking weird

Hentai does this as well honestly
>THIS PUSSY IS GREAT
>YOUR BOOBS ARE DELICIOUS
>THIS DICK IS THE BEST DICK EVER

Doesn't horriblesubs steal crunchyroll's subs still?

In any case it's because crunchy killed the rest of them. There can only be one in Internet 3.0- normalfags everywhere edition

so true, they always just scale down the ages a fuckton because, old bad apparently, despite the fact that most anime characters never even look ANY age to begin with.

Hentai/doujins are chock-full of unrealistic shit anyway.

>Fighting/martial arts series
>World champion heavy weight boxer is introduced to the story
>Jobs to kung fu/ karate/ "street fighting"

Attached: 1549937776969.jpg (434x532, 25K)

Bollywood is much more similar to anime than Hollywood is for sure.

>mangaka has never seen a gun operated before

His death still gets to me.

Attached: qsjidtf8ldxz.png (960x951, 1.13M)

>durrr how could they commonly use an expression in another language that doesn't have a commonly-used direct analogue in MY language? hurrrrr despite the cultural gap, SURELY every language is just like mine but with different words, right?

Attached: 1487220290044.png (635x602, 426K)

It almost like everything in anime is an exaggeration and no one acts like that in real life.

A lot of people talk to themselves, not a big deal.

What annoys me is that they just exposition dump like they know there's an audience.

I've never stood around yelling about the exact details of a situation just in case there was someone observing me who I expected was a retard.

This

romcom manga with a single gimmick that get over 50 chapters

then he is a giagantic faggott

Anything made by SHAFT from 2006 onward.
Onepiece getting another season.
Chink shit getting adaptations.

How the winning girl is almost always the most average.

>MC get/starts the series with OP powers
>quickly obtains a harem of 10/10 girls who cant think of anything besides his cock
>they remain madly in love with him forever even though he shows zero interest in them or actively runs away from them

DROPPED. Those arent girls, those are stalker robots.

I'm currently watching HxH and god damn was I pissed off when they let Boomer live and try to moralfag you into feeling bad for them. They did the same with the Phantom Brigade but at least they were likeable.
That plus the Greed Island stuff as a whole was so fucking boring besides the dodgeball match.

Big boobs and no backpain or hunchback... really?

Bad low quality CGI

This isn’t an anime thing. Jim Gordon literally says it to Batman when he’s about to kill the Joker in Hush.

Do they make Huck speak Osaka-Ben? They always give Osaka characters southern accents.

>joke or gag happens and a character immediately proceeds to scream the punchline out ("YOU JUST DID [the joke]!")

God yes, that's my number 1 and it goes on all the time.

>Character gets blinded
>I don't need my eyesight when I have my ears!
>Proceeds to be more agile and effective at combat than they were before

Most japanese teens in rl are ugly as hell just like in the rest of the world so this is really fucking stupid.

>>joke or gag happens and a character immediately proceeds to scream the punchline out ("YOU JUST DID [the joke]!")
Welcome to Japanese comedy.

Attached: nigg_3290hjds.jpg (1280x800, 134K)

Breast envy
Does the Japanese seriously mock anyone who either has larger or smaller than average breasts IRL to the point of self-consciousness?

You don't need to shove the breast envy trope to see which one has bigger breasts than another, especially when put in skin-revealing outfits such as swimsuits.

Get Backers

>>everyone in highschool is swole or lean. Will there ever be a unattractive character who doesn't need a glow up to become a stronger person and find love? Hell, not every kid in highschool is average physically and have clear skin
Japan has one of the lowest obesity rates in the world (though it does have a lot of skinnyfats), it makes sense for most students to be slim, which is one thing anime depicts accurately. As for the skin color, unless you're a female or shut-in, the average Japanese skintone is kinda dark but not as dark as most other East Asians.
The average attractiveness for Japanese people varies but unlike South Koreans they don't opt for plastic surgery to look more attractive. Skin whitening productsare still popular.

>non jap characters with stupid names that doesn't actually exists in their country because the author doesn't really know shit about that language and thought this name sounds cool
>thinking every other country is looking down on Japan, making the japanese the unliked underdogs or making foreign characters hate japanese for being "weak"or "small"
>"eeeeeeeeeeeeeh"
>isekai with the same shit generic fantasy setting
>90% of the teachers staff are young adults in their 20's
>scene were everyone is smiling or laughing and then everyone is turning around looking at each other smiling and laughing

So some senile heterosexual from a nursing home gets summoned by some bored fuck into a word of anarchism, where every fucking tool wants to kill you, monsters don't do shit, everyone is a hooker and everyone hates the japanese there?

t.Nigg

% of the teachers staff are young adults in their 20's
Christmas Cake is a thing, Japanese men turn down any woman who is over 25 and still single.

>Anything made by SHAFT from 2006 onward.
You probably just did not watch their best work

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x862, 1.09M)

Because she embodies modern Japanese beauty standards.
soranews24.com/2014/02/28/japanese-magazines-checklist-for-the-ideal-girl-has-a-whopping-23-points/

Pretty sure he's referencing the transition from Jojo part 2's final scene to part 3.

>nobody talks like that.
Here's a video proving you wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=0weLyCIEFg0
>6:50

The phrase is so good(useful) that even a English speaker likes it.

>It's like nipponese people expect that the minute you turn 18 all the fun and personality drains out of you and you become a worker drone
Because they kind of do. Not really 18, but once you get out of uni/vocational school/just get into working life in general, then yes. You're supposed to be out there on the field when you're like 22/23, and then you're a drone for the collectivist good of the community. There's an age based hierarchy, but other than that if you're an adult you're expected to act like one. Nips are pretty conservative and their view of society is that everyone has their allotted place and this is just how it goes.

>The average attractiveness for Japanese people varies but unlike South Koreans they don't opt for plastic surgery to look more attractive. Skin whitening productsare still popular.
The average jap really looks ugly imo
We are just blinded by jav shit and japanese movies and series.
I work at Uniqlo were the staff is consisting of at least 70% young japanese (almost 90% asian staff where I work and the store is pretty big) and and only one guy here look skinda acceptable. There wad one girl I thought looked pretty and cute but after seeing her without make up in a nightshift (never knew she wears that much make up in normal shifts) I can only say that she is just another jap goblina in disguise.

That's not what I'm talking about but the fact that 90% of the teachers are in their twenties like almost no older teachers exist which is obviously bullshit.

>MC's have a fight over something contrived

Attached: ecd9b8f9-b6b0-4f3e-b6f3-65512459eb75.jpg (346x230, 26K)

>Some bizzarre highschool regime run by the student council
Japanese schools emphasize giving a lot of responsibility and work for the student body and student council. This isn't that strange if you take that into consideration, just usually exaggerated for dramatic/comedic effect.

So an old pick up artist gets Isekai'd into a world far future where the fantasy monsters are crazy rogue AI by those rogue AI as a joke, everyone is an ancient gene-designed ubermensch but perpetually Tower of Babel'd, gender skewed to be mostly men - and so many perfect, womanless men means they're mostly homos; it's like an openly gay Jojo's - commerce is all but impossible and group identity is nearly non-existent the AI did it all to make post-humanity a non-threat, the nips pissed off the AI so bad that they maintain memory of their features and culture in mankind's consciousness just to engineer derision for them, and the MC is secretly important as fuck because he's the only outsider perspective to all the shit the AI world order has been perpetrating on mankind but his mission keeps being threatened by his serial sexcapades with the ubermensch formula's rejects, who are universally female shortstacks and sexually frustrated as fuck as the ubermensch reject them for their imperfections and would rather jerk off each other's Roman statuary physiques?
sounds kino

Is being a former student council really that important in your work life after you graduated?

It certainly helps. It's often the little things that give you an edge over others when looking for a job.

So fucking what?

Does that mean it's easier or more difficult to pick up a jap femme who is 25+?
I mean I'm 30, have a rather good wage and look at least average which means she would be still 5 years younger than me which I'd say is the perfect age gap imo.

You're a gaijin so no, it's not going to be easy.

Don't forget the ravenous-as-black-holes appetite. Bonus points if they are thin. Wacky, isn't it?

I love every single one of these, it's what makes it enjoyable for me.

>they will take over the world
not when chinks will just take over japan because there wont be any japanese left soon

>killer7.jpg

>open a can of beer
>gulp gulp gulp
Ahhhhhh... EEEEEEEEE

Come on Joey... you're almost there... you go this... say one more line... Joey... Joey? Joeyyyyy!

Attached: nooooooooooooooooo.png (640x480, 294K)

this one affects a primal hatred in me

>loli
>being a fucking disgusting slut

Attached: stupidbitch.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Seething schlomo

What if it were incest?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f373336782f61662f65362f6336 (736x414, 32K)

I give it a pass in Kaiji since it's his first beer after weeks of slave labor. Seriously the whole episode makes me wanna drink some beer too

>>Some bizzarre highschool regime run by the student council that ruins other students lives and none of the adults in the goddamn school does anything about it
This is common in the US though

I was more thinking about Misato.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygFOJKiftW0

Attached: today not tomorrow.jpg (640x2160, 399K)

>Bad guy was just pretending to be bad so she can prepare and fight the bigger bad

>everyone forgives and forgets every war crime she committed.

OP said shit that pisses you off, not shit that makes your dick hard

>she committed
I assume you're thinking of somebody in particular.

>You have a character that gets raped, then suffers from PTSD and depression with the rape being the root cause of it
Pretty sure there is a manga specifically about this, blue something, read a book nigga

Nice summerfag posting retard

Attached: 7fcdc45fd736781e997a7c39f94b691d.jpg (452x452, 26K)

>old characters drawn like kids
>bad
How about fuck you, buddy?

Attached: 2051052150152.png (576x486, 210K)

>girl is in tears when having sex.
It pisses me off so fucking much

Attached: ehhe.jpg (281x283, 13K)

>Middle/high school planetary defence force
>Middle/high schools doing not high schools shit
>Actually... middle/high schools in general
>School uniforms (aka i'm too lazy to do individual clothing)
>youngs 15yo and older are always at least one head smaller than an adult
>Harem MC getting constantly blueballed
>Granted girlfriend stay in love with MC for years while he do nothing to fuel her affection
>Shojo MC start fucking every dick around her right in front of her "true love" and he understand and accept it
>Shonen MC win against vastly superior bad guy because of friendshit
>Martial arts are more powerful than guns
>Dude that gained power trough cybernetic or arcane arts get defeated by the power of push-ups and morning runnings, making him look like a total fool
>Catgirls with human ears
>No catgirls
>No girls aka sausage party aka gay manga/anime
>Actual RPG gameplay mechanics and levels implemented in fantasy manga/anime (but not guruguru and "gals isekai" they were awesome)
>I've come to piss you off cause i need to test you skills and of course this will not cause any animosity from you toward me
>I have godlike powers and i hate it, i just want to become a normal dude

I'm so sorry, user

>>School uniforms (aka i'm too lazy to do individual clothing)
Japanese schools still have uniforms

>red-haired girl is a tsundere
>blue-haired girl is a kuudere
>blonde girl is an ojousama

Nips really do this, though. Spend some time in Japan.

Unadulterated shit taste.
Short hair is best on everyone, long hair is acceptable on women, long hair is awful on men.

It's internal voice but voice acting needs a reason to exist. Don't you dialogue with yourself?

Would watch

What I hate with a burning passion is military not wearing hats or helmets.

>Anything made by SHAFT from 2006 onward

Attached: 1558242422722.png (470x555, 230K)

More precisely
>obsessive use of shool uniforms
Where school uniforms are used no matter the situation. That goes along with:
>Nothing happen outside of the school perimeter
When all story progression and relationships between characters completely stop outside of the school walls, holydays and vacations are basically timeskipped and nothing relevant ever happen during summer/christmas/whatever.

Blonde is actually a very tsundere color.
Red is more the onee-san color.

>dragon balls and any other "reset everything" plot device that allow to redeem gratuitously the bad dude and befriend him

If there is no ojou, blonde can often be the tsundere color instead. My main issue is color-coded personalities.
Also stupid shit:
>hair color matches clothing color
>hair color matches elemental attack color (in fantasy and magical girl series)

>>love interest who falls for a character because they did something ineffectual and stupid like giving them an eraser in class four years ago
I see you've read Koi to Kusou

What passes for comedy
The biggest culprit is the STOP IGNORING ME trope where a character is explaining some plot or world building and the others weren't listening or talking to themselves about something unrelated

>MC just lets a rapist/molestor off with a stern warning or a punch instead of telling the cops
Whenever this shit happens I always imagine the rapist/molestor will go back to what they were doing a week later

I thought commie still existed. Am I really out of the loop?

It was because of the channel the anime aired on

Anything in battle/shounen/seinen what have you that concerns cheesy “Power of friendship/love” power up ass pulls
Edgy, too cool for school characters. Bonus points if they wear glasses and constantly adjust them for no fucking reason, these dudes realistically look like fuckin dorks.
Female/Male love interests that don’t ever turn into anything fufilling or is just half assed.
Harems in general
Exposition dumps that are insanely obvious or ridiculous monologuing. We aren’t completely fucking retarded we can piece together most things by ourselves
Flashbacks or cut aways to shit that just fucking happened (This one REALLY burns my ass)

Ah, gotcha. Tokyo ghoul dealt with this pretty well, since kaneki probably got raped by yamori and that's where his PTSD mostly stems from.

There was another manga that I can't think of, about a guy being turned into a woman.

Has any post that started with "hurr" ever been an intelligent one?

Oh. I try not to take kids anime seriously.

Jesus, the cringe...
Just kill that asshole already!

>Oh man, I gotta make food for my love interest to show how much I care for them!
The reaction can be cringy, but the concept is nice.

This is far from being an anime thing though

We really need IDs of some kinds,
for shit like this lol.

>Manga/anime have a specialized setting inwhich every character have a precise ability like producing smoke
>That character uses his smoke power to do whatever the fuck he want: smashing things, cut salad, grabbing stuff, teleport, peep girls, healing poisoning... making the concept of specialized power completely pointless
Yeah, i'm looking at you HxH, but not only you. If things got strretched like that just let the characters cast whatever spell (in the very end is just magic) they want.

>anime with nice plot/worldbuilding fucked over by shitty pacing

>it’s internal voice
not every time.

>War setting
>Elite high school girls
>Get recruited into military
>Get BTFO
>Getting raped and dying of hunger and poision as they scatter
inb4 sauce COCOON

>everyone in highschool is swole or lean.
Nobody wants to watch ugly characters user.

>Will there ever be a unattractive character who doesn't need a glow up to become a stronger person and find love?
This isn't hentai.

>Hell, not every kid in highschool is average physically and have clear skin

And they are mostly portrayed as losers or the MC in aoe anime.

>Earth is gonna be fucked by aliens
>Only the only one super robot that cannot be rebuilded can save us
>The chosen pilot is an emotionally unstable little kid that cannot handle tense situations, disobey orders, and act like a spoiled brat

I'm almost 100% sure he was thinking of Satsuki

Attached: 52.jpg (595x900, 122K)

>character closes eyes while talking to someone
Who even does this? Why is this acceptable in anime?

They are asian.
If their eyes are not wide open it look like they are keeping them closed.

Short story. Japanese friend of mine would always be reprimanded back in college for nodding off in class. He was actually just Asian and his eyes weren't as visibly open.

Characters that close their eyes most of the time (also called kitsuneme) are often depicted as double faced personality-wise. Also the level of eye slantiness varies among Asians and some races such as Southeast Asians and Japanese have on average relatively larger eyes than other Asians.

Retarded MCs.

Attached: 3ozguaq85d031.jpg (1536x1944, 132K)

Weebs

It's for an aesthetic that's appealing to the human eye.

Hair color shouldn't match the clothing or abilities exactly, but it should form a nice aesthetic.

I hate it when the cars are obviously 3D in a 2d world. Like draw over them or lower their framerate or something, come on.
Also when background characters are obviously 3d.

Attached: 1527166336058.gif (450x369, 317K)

Based. If you posted this on Yea Forums you'd have more (you)s

It will differentiate you from the other applicants. Just like how in the states being an Eagle Scout, part of an Honor Society in College, and so on will differentiate you.

Do you even know where you are?
Lost your way while you were going to /fit/ or /k/?

Well, that's pretty realistic

>Middle/high school planetary defence force
You could join a military academy at 10 years old until the 1880s and fight in a war and get promoted to General at 19 years old. I see nothing wrong with this.

>Having characters talk about "eks pee" and "skillu pointu" breaks the immersion
This. Just change "Levels" to "Layers of Ascension" and "exp" to "Divine Offering". Congrats, nigga, you made something kinda original.

It gives an insight to the work at hand by viewing it from a slightly different angle. But invariably I'll always prefer the standards the first group sets (unless it's a mistranslation) and be a little disappointed once it changes.

>Older woman or girls molests and have sex with a little boy and act like they enjoy it.
I god I hate shota with every inch of my being.

>I hate it when the cars are obviously 3D in a 2d world
iktf, half of every initial d episode ooks like a fucking ps1 game cutscene

Faggot.

>Liking anime means you have to know weeb dialect

It would be an extreme scenario.
These boys would be an extremely rare sight on a battlefield. At least on a proper specialized army, not some 4rth world militia.

>Thinking anyone on Yea Forums would consider "weeb" a derogatory term or insult
Or maybe you were praising me.
Thank you.

>It would be an extreme scenario.
>These boys would be an extremely rare sight on a battlefield. At least on a proper specialized army, not some 4rth world militia.
Not really. Before the 1880s you had 10-15 year olds fighting on the frontlines during the American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars, American Revolution, French Revolution, Franco-Prussian War, etc.

Still it was referred to anime manga inwhich this school represent the global headquarter and main force.
Not just a military schools. I know they exist. But you don't build the core of your army and your elite out of newbies that still have not even graduated from there.

Just like everyone in mha

Why does that make you angry?

mc being “nice”

Attached: 4A7FE652-03F7-4150-9530-D6860D2B72D3.png (508x685, 518K)

>OMG i asked him for direction and he answered to me... my pussy is all wet, never met anyone so kind before. I will treasure this moment forever.

Hiro.

I haven't, which goes to show how stupidly popular that trope is

Let me guess you call yourself an otaku unironically, right?

>phrases like this are untranslatable

I REALLY wanted to get an accurate translation, though. Well, it is what it is. The Japanese sure are a unique and mysterious people!

You really are new here, don't you?
And anyway
>Liking anime
If you watched more than one alone, this level of weeb would include you as well. I dunno what shonenshit dragged your ass to this place but is blatant that you don't "like anime". You just enjoy one meme show alone. Or at least you force yourself to watch it cause is the popular thing now.
To be able to tell apart a tsundere from a kuudere is like the very basics here. A skill achieved by anyone that lurked this board for more than a couple of hours.

>Something comedic happens
>Character starts yelling about the comedic thing almost as if they are explaining the joke
why do japs do this? It's like a laugh track in shitty sitcoms except somehow more obnoxious

I hate when a character is created with the sole purpose of attracting the audience hate. There is comic relief characters and...hate relief characters?

Attached: 1417813802650.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Congrats, you turned isekai into Chinese power cultivation comics.

>countless anime cover this
yea, like barely
most of them make raising children something all nice and good
oh how cute is this child!!! poor summer child is doing himself a silly willy thing!!!
in reality a children will shit his pant in public, shit on you, shit on the carpet, cries in the middle of the night
and then when its a bit older the child starts becoming an attention whore
then theres a dillemma of letting your child roam free or restrict its freedom
but nooooo, muh child mangas are just propaganda to show how great having a child is instead of dealing with the reality of "you introduced this human being into this world, you are responsible for its future and all people who relates to it"

>touches hand for a mere nanosecond
>omg he's my husbando

>MC is nice
>Will go out of his way to help people he doesn't know for no reason at all solely because he's nice
>Even if he has more important shit to do

this type of "niceness" is just spinelessness

>"Shikata nai" and nuanced phrases like this are untranslatable from nip,
"there's nothing I can do"

It's called a hate sink character

More like being a pushover.
... yeah not much spine needed to be one. Still often they show some kind of courage.

It gets worse. Girls/boys falling for the MC because she/he was 'nice' to them in primary school.

I hate it so much.
There was an episode of Binbougami ga! in which high school girls arranged for a girl they hated to be raped. They were never punished or even expelled. It's so creepy for a comedy series.

yeah, pushover is the better word

Now I know the proper term.

Attached: 1469941097112.png (329x370, 150K)

wtf

>Both 5 years old
>If i let you play with my pachinko will you...
>Eh? What? Pachinko pachinko! Play!
>*barely audible voice with loud noises in the background*: marry me?
>Eh, sure... can i pachinko now?
>He/she go abroad the next day and never return until 20 years later
>How you dare forget our promise?

For real.

Attached: [gg]_Binbougami_ga!_-_02_[1AF9E512].mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2012.07.16_00.22.05].png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>t. im angry, angry about anime!

Attached: tiny dick.png (722x747, 372K)

Is the same reason police never get involved between schools gang wars.
That's not what the show is about. Involving police and lawyers would turn it into a legal drama.

What do they use instead of nigger?

>not getting stronger through the power of friendship and hard work
lmao you'll always be weak then

Attached: 1557237950128.jpg (900x706, 158K)

As long as the translator notes are open and honest I really don't mind.

Because 5 seconds of seeing the teens arrested is apparently too much animated content?! What kind of logic is that?!

Or these characters are needed for later or whatfuckever. Manga characters prefer to solve things face to face instead of having cops and lawyers between them to argue about every fart and burp.

virgin character

shit that's sold as a romance manga ending with the confession/kiss/couple getting together. when you sell something as a romance series we know from the beginning that the main couple will get together, so spending hundreds of chapters on the "will they or won't they" bit already isn't necessary but we'll deal with it, but don't rub salt into the wound by ending the series when they get together. it's so persistent and so infuriating

Nothing pissed me off than a Girl Character Development haircut

Attached: 6v7gehra39931.png (1840x1680, 546K)

Reset endings, time loops, time magic, especially when its used as an extra life cheat.

yes user, I'm sure the english language has literally no phrases with the vague meaning of "well, can't do fuck about that"

>"Aha!, I have 238 strenght, 400 intelligence and 362 magic. I wonder how could you defeat me!"
>"Oh no!, I just used all my healing spells!. I dont know we are going to escape from this one!"
Thanks for implementing lazy power systems instead of making me want to watch more
>SAO, DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins, Goblin Slayer, etc

Attached: 1541539863226.jpg (305x301, 10K)

Also, generic one-off bully characters that show up for one scene or a single arc, almost always depicted incredibly shallowly.

>power levels
I don't want to have the result of a battle set in stone by a number.

>I'll treat you to ramen later, OK?
Why is food always the payment of choice for favors and shit?

>MC IS HETEROSEXUAL WITH DESIRES THAT CAN LITERALLY BE TOUCHED LIKE OBJECTS

Attached: 50cent.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

wasn't commie on hiatus for a while

The whole reason Toriyama introduced "power levels" in DBZ was to show that Frieza's forces are overconfident and know less about true strength than they think they do. Right from the beginning, power levels are shown to be useless as a measuring stick, and none of the characters with actual fighting experience ever bother with them (Frieza does only because he's been coasting by with the power he was born with).

Wrong, Frieza's forces are overconfident because the main characters can HIDE THEIR POWER LEVELS, meaning that they get the wrong numbers.

I don't care. Even if power levels are constantly screwed by sudden power ups, hidden strenght, and shit. Is the laziest and crappiest way to show off the power of a character.
>The average soldier of our army have a value of 1, but captain Biggus Dickus value is 500. Isn't he cool. No way a 25 like you can defeat him...
Worst plot device ever.

Even Raditz gets confused about why the Earthlings' power levels are going up and down so much. Piccolo's power level increases while he's charging his finisher, and Gohan's briefly jumps from pathetic to ludicrously high. Most of the Frieza force use extremely basic energy blasts, and their power levels don't change significantly mid-fight unless they can transform.

Then when Vegeta and Nappa show up, the cast aren't hiding their power from them but deliberately using their strong power to draw them out. Nappa scans them and says they're about as strong as Raditz, and Vegeta warns him not to trust the numbers while fighting Earthlings.

So all of anime?

you fucking said it. I can't get into 90% of manga adaptations due to this problem.

>fantasy setting
>the main characters all have strikingly different armor designs so that they can stand out from generic background characters
im not saying everyone should wear the same thing, but it's off-putting to me when the main characters have no uniformity, especially if their supposed to be in an army or faction

Attached: 358478523.png (432x480, 234K)

Making relevant characters stand-out is common practice in visual media.
You're not supposed to find Waldo to follow the action. ESPECIALLY when the scene is crowded like a battlefield.

shut up faggot

Attached: 1563763894082.png (763x780, 397K)

when was the last time you played an RPG and didnt end up with a fucked up, mismatched set of armor to get the right mix of boosts?

Yeah but are they really that powerful as anime shows them to be?

But i am not weeaboo, i like a lot western entertainment.

Food is cheap and eating is a social activity.

1. When nothing happens between the MC and the girl.
>They don't kiss by the ending
>They don't even start dating
2. I also hate it when they are about to kiss / confess to eachother they get interrupted by some stupid shit.
>phone call
3. Also fuck shyness
>I-i love
>Huh sorry what did you say?
>N-nothing
Fuck Japanese mangakas / authors that do this.
They can't even write proper love stories I bet they never had a relationship in their life.

Attached: 1558057815206.jpg (711x620, 39K)

I know right? Vegeta HAD to have raped a lot.

Stereotyping other countries. Look at Rondon on Google street view, you won't find anyone walking around wearing the union flag.

Attached: rondon.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

>Incest plot
>turns out they are not blood related

Automatically into the trash

I dont mind this other than when a character has a solo monologue about something significant to the plot thinking hes alone only to find out someone was secretly overhearing them and it results in rising action. Pretty much I wish they would treat it purely as an aside between the character and the audience.

That is this kind of shit that comforted me into thinking I shouldn't retaliate against my bully back in high school.
Anyone who write something like it should be hanged, I'm serious they are part of the reason why many innocent teenagers children are getting bullied.

Attached: 1552765316298.png (1200x675, 829K)

fetish cop outs are the worst

Every time an adult is treated like some used-up dead thing, or a kid is treated like a superior being simply because they're younger. Japan is absolutely fucked, it's no wonder no one there wants to have fucking kids. Wolf Children pissed me off so much.

Attached: Kaerun1.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

>MC interact with a girl
>his harem proceed to beat the shit out him

>loves interest waste a whole fucking episode arguing on how they likes MC the most

>cute girl interact with MC
>classroom goes apeshit over it

this

SnK is unironically pretty good at this IMO. All characters wear the same uniform but the costume designs have some subtle differences and while I wouldn't say Isayama is great at distinguishing faces the main cast all have distinctive looks while not being outlandish.

I love cakes in anime as much as the next guy but its a pretty fucked up concept if anyone actually believes it

Attached: 1541829849772.png (1920x1090, 564K)

>MC is the "worst" or has "the weakest" power
>beats everyone anyways because "Tactical genius! SUGOI"

Attached: 1554163992394.png (309x415, 96K)

Im 27 and teach at a uni since I was 25. Lots of people do it.

Action scenes with flashy colors and speed lines to make it look like the characters are actually battling, but when you scrutinize it with more than 2% of your brain power you notice that they are literally just flying across the screen aimlessly and their attacks hardly seem to be actually directed toward eachother.

Mixing maturity with PG rating. Instead of hamfisting rape and gore in depressing settings I want some actual levity and a positive message in a battle seinen. It is possible to include adult content for artistic merit.

I was a soldier since 18 you a dumdum

25 yo people treated like the elderly on a retirement home

You mean you were a glorified warehouse guy who occasionally got sent to a desert to move packages.

And the maturity just shines through you.

>conservative
there is nothing conservative about being a mindless drone once you get a degree or start working. Sounds more like a degenerate late capitalist dystopia to me

lmao loser

> evil character is irredeemable and psychotic with no motivations at all besides dudeevillmao

Attached: 1535024123759.jpg (320x285, 20K)

While this sound fucking great no way in hell any editor would pick this

> drinks beer
> Literally fucking orgasms

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (400x300, 21K)

people were saying about Japan in the 80's and early 90's, what they are saying about China today (that they will surpass the USA to become the world's dominant power). A lot of this fear was converted into anti-Japanese sentiment.

But Japan's "economic miracle" ended, and they had "the lost decade". It's still too early to say what will happen with China.

I wish I was a can of beer so I could give Misato an orgasm

yandex says Dallos

>UMMMIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDAAAAAAAAA

Japs literally live on an island, I cannot possibly see why the beach would be that exciting for them.

Hellsing is great though.

desu american beer is piss

China's birth rate isn't much better than Japan's. 30 years after the introduction of the one-child-policy, it seems that China is running low on prime working-age adults. who'd-a-guessed? they call chinese children "little princes" because that one child is alone, and doted upon by 6 adults (4 grandparents, 2 parents). The chinese have ended the one-child policy, but it takes a long time to fix demographic problems (at least one generation, but usually longer).

China's age demographics are also an inverted pyramid, just somewhat younger than the Japanese. soon the largest Chinese generation will move into retirement, around the same time that the large Japanese retired population dies of old age; and Japan will look much younger than china (although their population will have declined a lot).

So not girls, not guys, but what about grillz?

Attached: 400[1].jpg (585x366, 192K)

Any type of harem shit. Especially when the guy at the center of it is an awkward faggot.

>Currency conversion is a mathematic abomination
Holy shit this
youtu.be/OcgVENl1gvI

Protagonists with LITERALLY no personality
like holy shit I've never been a self insert kind of guy but how can you put up with this fucking bullshit
It's not like the guy who does nothing is going to fulfill your self-insert fantasies, unless that fantasy is to do fucking nothing and have no personality

>Only conversation that two or more women have when they get together is comparing their breast sizes

At least make up some TV show they can talk about or something. That shit's boring and shows that the characters are complete cardboard cutouts. Give these bitches hobbies or something, jesus.

Even still, there isn't a single instance of a character going, "Haha! My power level is fifty thousand!" that isn't immediately followed by "How can this be!? My power level is fifty thousand!" It was always clear that power levels in DBZ were never meant to be taken seriously as an absolute measure of combat prowess, so when other series take it literally it's really lame.

It's like making a manga entirely about the MC and a girl he likes taking turns pissing on each other. Just pissing all over one another, drinking each other's pee, pissing their pants and then taking each other's wet underwear home to smell it later, all that for 80 chapters. Then at the very end they reveal that it wasn't piss at all, they were always just squirting each other with water from those those little rubber things you use to clean your ears. The only people who'd be placated by that weren't going to read eighty fucking chapters of people pretending to piss on each other in the first place, and the ones who read it because they WERE into that are gonna feel cheated. Why cop out like that?

>You're supposed to feel bad for the villain because he was angry that his little sister died of cancer or whatever

Much worse than a villain that's just evil and loves it in my opinion.

have sex with 3d girls

Even if you think American beer is bad, Japanese beer is WAY fucking worse. They make damn good whisky, though.

Japanese society is built around the concept of "bow down and swallow it".
This is how they see a productive member of society: someone with no pride and completely submissive. The bullies are basically symbolic representations of authorities and higher ups at the workplace.

Fucking this.
I would pick the pure psychopath anytime.

>Harem is bad
>Frenship is magic!

Neck

>"YOU PROMISED TO MARRY ME WHEN WE WERE 2 YEARS OLD!!!"

Attached: WAA WAA WAA.jpg (1000x1492, 142K)

Incomprehensible motivations are better than easily understood but retarded motivations.

Doesn't piss me off, but it's always hilarious to me when characters are supposed to be speaking English and then they're doing something unfamiliar in Japanese canonically. In Banana Fish one of the characters is English and one is Japanese, half way through starts learning Japanese so switches from perfect nip to broken nip. It's a good chuckle

Attached: 1562912508426.png (503x414, 143K)

Cheating on his wife was his way of getting back at them, user. Keep up.

Always.
And i prefer to not know instead of having a stupid explanation in general. Sometime mistery and headcannons are way better than a retarded official lore and canonified bullshit.

>y-your crotch..
>well I am a.... guy after all

Attached: 1566449929436.png (1024x512, 847K)

As someone who lived in Japan for a while and got used to saying it, I started using "that's life" as an english equivalent when I came back.

The idea of being "taken" by someone like Fabio and having rough sex isn't the same as some hobo sticking a knife in your face and raping you over a dumpster.

don't forget the light reflection on said glasses

>hair cut to signify “character development”
That's it. The worst thing in anime. I hate it so goddamn much.

Attached: daily lives of high school boys_glasses.jpg (1280x1440, 389K)

>I will never lose to something like cock!

Attached: c96cover(2).jpg (567x800, 279K)

Based. Patrician taste here.

Is this ever a statement that ends up being true?

>Gender bending
>body swaps
>My brain is male but now that my body is female i'm hungry for the cock
>Pre-isekai existance or reincarnation revealed to be of the opposite sex
THIS SHIT
IS
GAY!
Why the fuck would you do that? It doesn't make that character any better only repulsive. I've dropped shitloads of stuff cause of this shit.
Traps, crossdressers, i can understand them. But this genderswap thing is like a middle finger to the reader.

>girl meet another girl for the first time
>start squeezing her boobs
>YAAAAAAH
>s-stop it kudasai
>she doesn't stop
>lol jk
>goes away

Attached: b1f61746dbe77f52870568d8996a8f7ed8f62bbdfc7f7056fceaf3a747aa3fa9.jpg (966x720, 143K)

>in sports/battle shonen/anywhere where there's a large scale one-on-one fight involved, the designated "dumb" character asks stupid questions/makes retarded statements and the "smart" character has to scold them and explain what's going on, both of them essentially narrating everything that's going on to us as the audience
it's ok sometimes

Attached: erumekiaaaaaaaaa fureeeeeeeeeimu.png (1278x958, 1.86M)

>"Eh? Nandatte?"
This ain't it, chief

it could be justified if the protag is simply repulsed by the thought of killing someone instead of the stoic "I'm not gonna sink to your level" bullshit
also helps if they didn't just massacre the villain's henchman army mere minutes prior

Can be fun if done well
>cynical MC whose introduction starts with some stupid monologue about how the world is
Please stop this. Nobody cares abiut your teenage angst
>love interest who falls for a character because they did something ineffectual and stupid like giving them an eraser in class four years ago
This is ass, too
>MC's male "friend" is anything but, is an absolute punching bag and a walking unfunny gag
Makes me wanna drill myself a second asshole
Japs can't into subtlety
End this one too please

In real life Japanese women consider long-haired men gross though.

the faggots on Yea Forums that watch them.

>every dwarf character is female
This is it, chief

i call it the peanut gallery. this is mostly happens in shounen battle anime. its when theres a fight and the side characters are watching on the side line explaining things we already seen and can understand just by looking. these guys break up the tension to give their shitty commentary.

wtf is wrong with you. i love that shit.

This was retarded 10 years ago, somehow it's even more retarded now.

comedy anime that have the straight man narrating whatever the quirky character does. the fucking worse.

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo

What about drinks beer and then has an orgasm?

Attached: ch12 p6.png (799x1200, 128K)

The horny nosebleed is unbearable. 99% of the times its not used in the right way and ends up being more cringe than funny.

As opposed to what, getting your dick sucked?
t. Frequently gets bribed with lunch

>MC is one man
lost it

but that's what passes as conservative nowadays

Lovely manga.

Cute

yes but it's never satisfying to read because then the cock ends up as a sex slave

>what, like the tumblrite special snowflake kind?
No, like traumatized war veteran kind. Though we recently had Magical Girl Asuka, but it only lightly touched on it.

I've only started reading it but the manga Chichikogusa seems to do a decent job of making raising children look extremely stressful and it's not all rainbows and flowers.

>"this fucker stomps on puppies and eats kittens. dude has raped you, your sister and your mom. but he's a fucking pushover and you could cut hit throat any second now, which would result in the conflict and all your problems being solved."
>"b-but murder is bad! there has to be another way"

Attached: bruhzone.jpg (960x784, 57K)

>if you kill him you will be just like him!
>nvm the thousand fodders you killed in order to reach him

Attached: polpot_0.png (680x608, 422K)

If they dont keep doing it, people might start looking at your body.

Attached: takamatsyu.png (1280x720, 774K)

>Girl wearing glasses
>MC never cums all over them

So every villian has to have some deep philosophical belief?

It can't be helped

Attached: 1536600548611.jpg (869x1237, 240K)

Some of these complaints are getting ridiculous. What do you want to see them do their taxes too?

There is plenty of soldiers and writers that are barely adult. And even teachers. It depends. Especially if they teach elementary/middle schools.
And about me i was able to act "mature" even when i was 15. Also the world is full of over 30 yo adults that are idiots and/or ignorants.

Attached: 1506654890924.jpg (823x960, 73K)

having to see the two or three seasonal isekais is the worst part about checking the seasonal line up holy fuck these pieces of shit only keep getting worse. I just want the trend to die.

Jesus I got to greed island and dropped holy shit that arc is abysmal. So fuckin boring and the iseaki sweatshop thats dumping 3-4 a season really made me wanna just skip.

It can be done well, like Kars who said fuck yall I'm getting evolved and started growing wings shells and other shit. Or total shit like amakusa shirou from apocrypha where he's just like yeah dude gotta save humanity it's good trust me man yeah it'll be great humans are gonna be saved.

>Dropping the series one arc short of one of the greatest shonen arcs even put to pen and paper

Once a character can come back from the dead your writing has gone to shit. Bonus points if they don't have to face any consequence for doing so.

Thoughts on Your Lie In April where it's executed in a meaningful way rather than having the MC do something very very obscure? He was great at piano and could inspire others to play which I find pretty realistic.

I mean that shits pretty much a fuckin hallmark movie at that point, just from a dudes POV instead of a girls.

Boy wait until you hear about PG-13

One day I'll get through it but fuck man how can you defend that arc it's so boring

>He doesn't go to Kahuna Burger
Shiggy Diggy

It's a par-for-the-course shonen training arc, it's generic more than anything, not even that bad

Got through half I mean previously out side of the yorknew city arc, and even parts of that, felt like training so maybe I'll finish it.

>cliché teen romance subplot in a manga about war

A cliche teen romance subplot in anything significantly drags down my enjoyment of it
Equally because it's overdone as fuck, every one is the same cookie cutter pattern like it's going off a checklist, and that I don't want to be reminded I missed out on all of that shit

Isn't that crappy ants shit?
It almost killed that manga. Super shit.

Thats completely different than in manga and anime. I wonder why such discrepancy

never ever tbqh

Cause manga and anime are about rule of cool.
Not the real boring as fuck and overlyconformist japanese society were everyone look cloned. And japanese need to obey to strict dresscodes both in school and work.

>But Japan's "economic miracle" ended
Because the US forced it to, you dingus. Do you not even know what the Plaza Accord is?

two hundred and forty nine posters in this thread.
Sharing the shit in anime that pisses
but after searching this thread.
I have a question for each and every one:

Have you ever heard of schrodinger's cat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 9.58.14 PM.png (343x310, 152K)

You were not mature when you were 15. The point is that every character that's 23 has the maturity/grizzled nature of a 40 year old. And no shit there are soldiers that are 23, the point is that anime treats them as "veterans of a thousand battles" which is retarded.

To put it another way a person in their 20s is in the entry-level of their career, and a person in their 30s is approaching mid-level. Anime treats such people as ancient figures of wisdom when most of them would not be such.

No, being a rich kid that could afford to get a PHD by the time you were 25 isn't normal. You remind me of another annoying anime convention where they've always gotta have a rich friend going to a shit-tier public school because fuck you.

>was talking to my mom about dinger's cat
>she had no idea what it was

anime: repeating the same basic meme science ideas until they seem utterly banal, while those ideas are still utterly foreign to the average jerkoff.

>>"""insane""" bad guys that do shit like tilting their head and wide smiles to show how crazy they are
Can I also add the zoom in on the mouth, which then proceeds to form a grin? I still see this shit frequently.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kk2tHmFEL8

What about on boys?

Attached: ouma_sprite23.png (684x953, 614K)

Good guys that stands around while the bad guy powers up. One of the few exceptions to this was Huey, he was pretty good.

Attached: 1314381577923.jpg (2298x2372, 531K)

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY

That was the only funny episode of the show

Man you must hate the bayonetta series

I love how Kill La Kill had that with the croquettes when they were literally just made of random shit and garbage

the British are actually like that

wrong board

>anime tries to cater to the western audience
>it's a FOTM game/cartoon/whatever reference that will just age badly some years from the date published
Fuck why is it so common nowadays

always wondered how the fuck can someone be so happy about seeing the sea when they live on a large fucking island

All anime is for kids you nimrod

Kokichi is a cutie, he gets a pass

they are doing Symphogear

Assassination Classroom and its misinformation in regards to military tactics, firearm discipline and physics. Fuck the mangaka for claiming "he did research".

This. It was pretty on point for him.

Harem kangas are really just ego-boosting manuals. I want a harem where the girls actually go from from reluctant allies to comrades to friends and where the MC actually grows to be the type of person that they would definitely fall for. Someone horrible like Shinji Matou going through trial and fire and transforming into Kenshiro by the tail end of the series and actually earning their love. Instead, for all the occurrences in their series, I never see the MC actually changing/morphing. It's like subliminal messaging that you don't have to change or grow; that girls will fall on your cock by default or by virtue of a few "fated meetings".

Some retard actually thinks the Japanese don't use shogunai in everyday life?

Some of you clearly don't like anime

(You)

Yeah, kinda the same reason i hate highschool armies. While i can understand the existance of military schools. When these schools become the main force and headquarters against the enemy is just dumb. What about the veterans? And all the people graduated from there?
The only time i've seen this trope used properly was in final fantasy type 0. At least they bothered to create some plot device to explain why class 0 was necessary on the battlefield.

American media mentions it often enough too (it just doesn't pretend it's an actual thing)

Your mom might be a little sheltered.

based

I haven't watched this cause I hate seeing abusive relationships.

It's even worse when bad guys stand around while good guys power up.

And vice versa.

You clearly dont understand how refreshing a cold beer is after working 10 or more hours a day.

>>"""insane""" bad guys that do shit like tilting their head and wide smiles to show how crazy they are
This can be fun if the story is just a dumb battle shounen and isn't trying to be meaningful

>why isn't the MC a horny cumbrain like me, this isn't relatable

Sale=war. People cares about sales but not this much. People did this is consider cute. Wtf.

They dress up once and people suddenly think she is cute. And they tried to get her and forget those everyday cute girls. Mean girls aren"t popular while the shy plain quiet one loved by many. Really?
I bought many clothes, bags, makeups before finally someone called me cute after living for 20 years. Plain-is-better is such a bs. And i should talk before someone started recognized me and said what i wanted because no one even bother to think about what i want and what i need and what i like and what i dislike

Infuckingdeed. In the construction company i worked you would be forgiven even for dropping a steel beam on someone. But if someone would have left the portable fridge under the sun or left it open, it would have been hell.