Boku no Hero Academia

Are you hyped for Season 4 and the new film? What are you most excited for and hope to see?

Also Age Regression Arc when?

Attached: 76370258_p0.jpg (2244x1004, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/7iwa14/as_of_chapter_163_bnhas_plot_is_a_powder_keg_and/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: ezgif-2-2b58e7b5d3dc.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Horikoshi writing quirks like;
>"He can punch but like, REALLY hard????"
>"wHeN He ToUcHeS THInGs ThEy ExPlOdE!!!!!?!"
>"He can shoot fire, but get this, get this,.. HE CAN ALSO SHOOT ICE HEUSBRJDBDHE"

Meanwhile, Togashi creating Nen abilities:

Attached: fde3cae6aeaf442bee07edf770669072d788cf6er1-928-756v2_hq.jpg (926x755, 220K)

Pic related

Attached: 173027.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Aura is a shit power.

Spoilers when

Attached: partyhat.png (680x868, 683K)

Lewd!!!!!

I think Todoroki's fate is bound to him becoming the Gaara of this story...
He is kind of the rival to the two main rivals in the beginning who doesnt really show the same passion as them to get to the top. Hell he doesnt even know why he tries to be a hero so...its obvious that as the story progresses he will become irrelevant.

shiggy cute

I don't think so. The problem with Gara is that he wasn't tied to any plotlines that required him fighting the enemies Naruto and Sasuke were fighting, which caused him to stay behind on the power creep. Sasuke and Naruto got so strong because plot demanded they fight and defeat Akatsuki and later on that they fight and defeat Uchiha, all while Sasuke was artificially pumped up to remain stronger than Naruto.

Shoto is tied to Endeavor, so he will try to avenge his dad when he inevitably gets killed/incapacitated. This is a plotline that will eventually lead to Shoto fighting Dabi and/or some other LoV members late into the stry.

So if anything:
Deku=Naruto. Gets stronger because he is the protag
Shiggy=Sasuke. Gets stronger because the plot demands him to be stronger than the protag s the author throws him powerups.
Bakugo=Sakura. Gets stronger because the plot demands him to similar in strength to the protag but the author is too lazy to make cool power-ups for him.

>Shoto is tied to Endeavor, so he will try to avenge his dad
Avenging his rapist abusive father what a great story

More like Todoroki is Rock Lee, and Endeavor is Guy - the actual relevant character of the story...

Obsessed tumblrina. Why didn’t you drop the manga when this chapter came out and you realized the story will never go the way you want it to?

Attached: 23E7C4A2-73C9-4369-AD9F-EBF09FDA5C71.png (911x1300, 262K)

5 minutes tops

[x]cute
[x]canon

>hyped for more animeonlies
>hyped for filler trash
why would I be

I think I finally figured out why I personally can’t really get into Shigaraki most of the time.
He doesn’t really have any charisma to speak of.
With most villains (in bnha or capeshit), you’ve either got the intensity of a “righteous cause” (Stain, ReDestro, Ra’s Al Ghul) or an unrepentant bastard attitude (Muscular, A41, the Joker) to get attached to, but Shigaraki is just kinda... there? Like a nihilist teenager. I mean, he definitely doesn’t have that manic conviction, and outside of a few standout moments, like the truck heist, he really isn’t at peak bastard yet.

Attached: 2CB593F8-9635-442F-B488-C843A4A982AD.jpg (436x278, 56K)

Based

Attached: 1473951863365.gif (480x238, 415K)

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

>dekuck selfinserter

As much as I've come to like Shigi, this makes sense. I could argue that's part of the point of his character to grow into a villain with both of those points of charisma.

Tic toc villains.

Attached: 1522695182379.jpg (757x541, 110K)

I want to be a villain and get smashed by deku

Attached: 432cef4de3ac.png (620x278, 98K)

Based greenchad

I want to see Deku get his boipussy smashed by a villain.

Well, he has a pretty good smile

Sure I wouldn't mind that either

Cuties. I want them both smothered to death by a slime monster.

Attached: 157987654534.jpg (680x393, 51K)

>thread literally just created
>troll comes in
rent-free

>meanwhile togashi
king crimson but somehow even more convoluted just to reach a similar desired effect.

Whenever you see those fucking arrows in someone's explanation, you know you're not about to understand a single thing they say

Attached: yano powa o.png (1216x446, 315K)

Attached: 1560979375231.png (768x752, 297K)

When are we getting some season four news? We're under the three-month range and we haven't even gotten the opening teaser yet.

Cute, Deku would approve

>meanwhile togashi
>one chapter a year

I think liking Shiggy - and in fact several characters in BNHA - is partially rooted in liking their potential. The arcs for these characters are laid out before us and though we have problems with how they are now the very point is to see them shed those issues and become what we expect from villains and heroes.

It's not that complicated, though it's unironically easier to understand without the diagram, thanks to the lack of space and poor translation.

When will Momo be a competent character?

After she gets dicked by Mineta and some of his competence rubs off on her.

literally never
what we've seen so far is already supposed to have convinced you of her competence

He~~y.. You aren't just going to make a thread without having sex.. are yo~~u!?

Attached: FUCKROCKNIGGERS.gif (1175x1070, 474K)

They keep showing footage from past seasons in teasers for it. It gives the impression they haven't actually done enough yet and we're looking at a last minute rush job.

Next season will have another designated "Momo saves the day" filler episode. Anime Momo is diverging from manga Momo as a competent hero and genius.

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

They can't show much, it would he a huge spoiler

I got my volume on max and I still can't hear shit.

Attached: IMG_20190821_185129.jpg (952x613, 119K)

If Tse kills someone that doesn't die in his vision will they still experience the rest of it despite being dead?

Based Kimetsu/hero bro.

Attached: smiles.png (1461x566, 710K)

Is this the era of cute boys?

cute boys fucking cute girls

Attached: 1535353557592.png (800x1200, 951K)

Will BNHA's popularity diminish due to Funi not letting Toonami air the next season on public television?

I hope

apparently

>watching dubs
>watching dubs on TV

HEY, BAKUGOU!

Attached: 1561763328038.png (614x461, 135K)

maybe amongst the turbonormiest of turbonormies, but that's a good thing

>retarded tough girl always going above and beyond for her friends and failing, struggling to emulate her strong and manly hero despite being a girl
would have been cute

Attached: 1532734912461.jpg (1200x698, 78K)

Kek, why? Why is funi doing that?

>the turbonormiest of turbonormies
But that's the target audience!

>Deku's last thought is failing to save baku as he gets absorbed then swallowed alive by the sludge villain
>Tanjiro's last thought is his smiling family then sister as the sludge demon begins to vore him
its nice that others share my fetishes too.

I wish normalfags didn't exist

Nope. Remove that censor. If guykirishima has no shirt then it's the same with femkirishima. Artists shouldn't be pussies about it. This is how you do it. Good job user.

don't we all
pic unrelated

Attached: 1530666249645.png (230x230, 9K)

MHA is great

just couldn't resist posting it i see

>MHA
>Not BnHA
Gobburin...

the peach is ripe

Eri is small

calm down and think that tomorrow we'll find out if the students will return

Okay? Was there anything else that you wanted to inject? Or are you busy fapping and don't want to continue this sentence?

She's also cute

Why do I bother.

"My Hero Academia" is on the japanese covers you fucking retard.

Attached: NzvNRtNbHFivpk0UlCqL8HsRCTG_H7CoDBBVzz4pYzE.jpg (950x1497, 298K)

and funny

What do you think it says underneath, fuckwit.

Attached: 1560367494445.jpg (497x543, 58K)

True.

You need normalfags to support your NEET lifestyle

>old hag
it sucks

Man this entire bnha thread is shit
What the fuck?

My Hero Academia again

Spoilers tomorrow.

So shitpost this thread in expectations of the spoilers?

T. made a "my hero academia" thread and got told to go back

Honestly if you wanna make the argument that we should call it like the nips call it then neither MHA or BnHA are right
we would have to go with HeroAca

I wish I was a neet. Imagine having no responsibilities whatsoever

Rereading chapter 1 made me realize how OOC all of them feel now
Deku being the initiator and grabbing All Might feels off
All Might not jumping in right away and needing Deku feels wrong
Bakugo losing feels wrong
Bakugo tsundere-apologizing feels completely off

My hero academia but in Japanese

Attached: 1559465916832.png (354x378, 140K)

Loli cute

>Bakugo losing feels wrong
Bakugo never loses

babies havin' babies

Attached: 1558788130403.png (893x1300, 575K)

That is what I mean
The slime villain completely overpowering bakugo is bullshit now

What does Twice smell like underneath that bodytight onesie?

Attached: twice2.jpg (1280x721, 77K)

Now what did Mirio mean by this

he smells disgusting, a mix of cigarettes, cheap axe body spray, and B.O.

If Hori had actually stuck with that characterization instead of what he went for later this manga would have been a LOT better. A hero whom everyone thinks is perfect is actually not that great. Deku the spineless kid is actually the bravest of them all. Bakugou is a full-blown tsundere who is actually capable of losing. That'd have been so much better.

What does Endeavor smell like under his suit?

Attached: EndeavorSmashTap.png (750x1290, 1.15M)

Barbecue

Attached: 1565566819236.jpg (909x959, 69K)

I would agree. Shiggy has tremendous capacities - who else could stay awake for a month and a half fighting a superpowered giant? - and just as tremendous potential, and he's KIND OF growing into being great (as his dialogue with ReDestro shows), but right now? Now he's just a nightmare, a guy who wants to destroy everything just because he wants to, and may have the power to do it.

He's developed a lot, so far. Let's see if he keeps developing.

Shut the fuck up Hunter faggot.

pure unbridled testosterone. He doesn't wear the suit because it's practical or because it looks cool. He wears it to control his raw sexual energy so that women in his immediate vicinity don't immediately start ovulating.

Sweat, cigarettes, and the Power of Friendship.

it's almost like character development is a thing

He doesn't smell like anything, the flames destroy all scent producing agents.

What? How is that related?

doesn't matter how convoluted it is, still shonen, still retarded irl, just makes your little kids magazine even harder to read for your target audience. Kill yourself.

Dude! This again?

he meant nothing, he only said it to trigger caleb

triggering by wanting to fuck Eri in the cunny

Literally the only good and sexy female character in Class 1B

>Deku the spineless kid is actually the bravest of them all.
Isnt that what he was for awhile?

Yes but he wasn't very proactive. Clinging for dear life to All Might's ankle is actually pretty based.

That is not what Deku is anymore
Deku is a creepy stalker
Kacchan is the most amazing human being on the planet
All Might is retarded

Not quite how they are portrayed in chapter 1

nah bro if youre gonna compare nardo and mha like that deku and allmight would be the rock lee/guy combo. shoto would be like neji or some shit

Drawthread?

Rock Lee actually trained before being offered a really strong power

This is the best moment and nothing you say will prove me wrong

Attached: 14 (1).png (906x1300, 564K)

THE LAW.

Attached: 1561372675277.png (596x737, 14K)

So fucking based

It's not my favorite but it's easily worthy of picking as one. More power to you user.

I see you are a man of truly impeccable taste as well. Take this.

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko11.png (600x800, 132K)

smelly armpits

Shit taste, all the UA girls are great. Actually, is there a single girl in the entire series who's completely unfappable?

>shitting on other characters to shill his shitty noncharacter waifu

i want to go on a date with deku!

>Actually, is there a single girl in the entire series who's completely unfappable?
Recovery Girl

There is no such thing as completely unfappable. There's weirdos and contrarians aplenty here.

Technically true.

You got me. I was debating saying "no one over 50" but my lack of foresight betrayed me.

The bakugou drum solo will take up half of the budget, and the big fight will only look good for half of its duration.

That's whats really gonna happen

Attached: 1559394060726.png (347x346, 136K)

>Unironically liking bootleg Touka

Inko? Koda's mom?

Imagine holding hands with him on the first date!

Attached: k_sSPzhuc_Y.jpg (613x875, 223K)

Attached: 1560375720121.jpg (1252x1468, 256K)

>Actually, is there a single girl in the entire series who's completely unfappable?
Miruko
Midnight
Mt. Lady
Recovery Girl
Pony
Kendo
Setsuna
Ochako
Mina
Jirou

I wish I was Eri

The fucking frog

>Inko
Not my thing but I can definitely see the appeal for people who like chub. Frankly she almost makes me consider it. And if nothing else young inko can get it.
>Koda's mom
Fair enough. I'm sure someone out there is into it but that's enough of an edge case to count. Kind of forgot Koda even existed for a moment, let alone his mom.

>192244408

Attached: bait card.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Baitpilled

>20 meters

i love shiggy and want to hug him

>he wants to die like the pet dog

that would be really nice, i want to have a cuddle date with deku and give him lots of hugs and kisses

>unfappable
everything is fappable

It sounds like you haven't read the manga and just going off on what you read in these threads

He's kind of right about Bakugou, unfortunately. Still praying he gets humbled again soon - and more directly than technical losses or personal desire. He needs an unquestionable loss and to be seen more plainly by his classmates.

Good taste

Attached: 72334836_p36.jpg (800x1053, 401K)

hugs are nice, that's would be a nice thing to do, i bet shiggy would like to be hugged

>Koda's mom
i'd fuck her

Watching hunterxhunter right now, on episode 4 and its pretty good so far. Favorite character is leo. Gon a cute.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-02-18h44m57s128.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Get LAW’d, son.

nice. keep us updated

For a Halloween spread Iida should dress up as Judge Dredd.

Great. It's going to get better.

Nice user. HxH is really good and well worth the watch. Don't let baiters and falseflaggers taint your view or force you into picking sides.

fart and smegma

Good taste.

whats so heroic about this?

Attached: heroine.gif (400x225, 1.44M)

Attached: 6fcb8c3e6bc58f3b1452530eb2d280d7.jpg (607x1080, 122K)

How do we fix Momo?

I stopped around ep 11, should i keep watching?
(Only asking this because I know hunterfags are in this thread)

nice, but you're in the wrong thread
leo becomes irrelevant more or less forever pretty quickly, so prepare for that

few more chapters and we're back to vestige shenanigans!

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

Kendo just brought my dick back to life. Seems pretty heroic to me.

nothing, purge these sluts at once

Attached: 1564960353849.png (500x500, 267K)

We need an arc with more vestige shit and it needs to end with some telepathic AfO fuckery and a subsequent prison break.

Make her the MC or at least the heroine. Her power is too OP to be a minor character, which is why she can only be allowed to fight with sticks.

It's worth it in the long run but if you can't find anything to enjoy about it right now it might not be for you - don't force yourself to have a bad time just for the promise of good times ahead.

absolutely fucking nothing

Attached: D6sIEiVUcAAotND.jpg (656x1024, 181K)

Jirou is such a lucky girl

Attached: 1563151704703.png (903x1484, 660K)

>0 new pages of HxH this week

Attached: 1565957162084.png (1693x1955, 1.15M)

"Katsuki and Izuku" would have been a good track but you can tell that it's the utterly aimless guitar-wank segments that drag it down immensely and made the anime team only want to use the intro of it. A damn shame.

Don't make fun of dead manga, let them be

The guitar-wank segments that drag it down represent Deku wanking off Bakugo and dragging the manga down
Pretty clever actually.

Real best girl hours

Attached: 5b972c32663e8734d41fa2b686f989c1.png (540x787, 287K)

>best moment
>Hawks is so poorly written nobody can say what his true motives are

Attached: Who-Cares.jpg (1368x975, 46K)

>Twenty four (24) chapters without Deku in a row
DancingShoutoAndBakugou.gif

I hope nobody is disappointed I stopped doing that

Mirio is best boy

If you don't know without asking, we can't possibly tell you.

Why do people keep sexualizing Endeavor?

too bad the streak will break next chapter

he's hot

Is Shigaraki, dare I say, an incel?

Attached: Untitled.png (1170x833, 1.27M)

its crazy how shiggy could have just killed everyone in that mall with ease

I am actually disappointed user. That’s why I am doing it in your stead. Please come back.
Also you never posted the special “15 chapters without Deku in a row” dance.

Can't rush art, user.

I doubt he even wants to get laid, since sexual desire is rare in the MHA universe, but even if he did, his quirk would make it difficult.

i'd be his girlfriend

I want to have sexual intercourse with Deku

Attached: IMG_20190817_081115.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

me too, i want to do that very badly

There are only 2 meaningless guitar-wank segments and the first isn't even that bad. Does this mean Horikoshi is going to stop and it'll be straight kino from here? Or maybe this was only the first one and we'll get one more before an epic conclusion.

No, he´s just a NEET gone nuclear, a Incel would continue being a little bitch after loosing, Shiggy just keeps going.

Attached: 1557501755374.jpg (901x540, 66K)

user I don’t think it’s censorship I think it’s easier to move in combat situations if the huge bags of fat on their chest aren’t swinging around willy nilly

See the point was to say BnHA is shit and the readers who like it are shit because Deku is shit
If people enjoy it then what is the fucking point?

having your tits flop about with no support hurts

Facts. It's the same level of practicality that necessitates Momo being half-naked. If you support one you gotta support both. Besides bandaged breasts are fucking hot.

>dubs
Based horny and lonely poster

Attached: IMG_20190819_190710.jpg (979x936, 63K)

>I can't believe I sat through all that for a Naruto ending

Attached: 40 years later.jpg (978x522, 141K)

schizo 2.0

Attached: 73330331_p6.png (3000x2500, 482K)

Leorio is hands down the best character in that series I don’t care what anyone else says. Hope you enjoy user. Don’t let retards fool you into thinking you gotta like only one series.

>Retarded tough girl trying to emulate her manly heroes WHILE HAVING HER CHEST IN THE OPEN
You forgot the most endearing part. She would be a half-gag character with bubble speeches and other stuff always blocking her boobs' view. Though it'd get ridiculous for the serious parts like against Rappa.
Now, how the fuck would this stripper girl even be allowed into UA and the city streets I don't know.

Maybe her nipples don't show while in hardened mode since she gets all "rocky" ?

that's me
i really wish i had a deku bf

Based and relate, needs to be delaware smashed by Deku

>lack of information at this time means he is poorly written
Besides, we already saw that he's only doing this because the hero organization asked him to.

>Bandaged breasts are hot
Fucking amen brother that shit is why bancho styled girls are hot as fuck.

Was Shigaraki just unknowingly at full power in this scene, unbound by any hands?

We still get to point the fact that this manga, no matter how shitty, is still way better when Deku’s not around.
Come back please.

Yes you can, have you actually read HxH?

Hey so here’s a thought: Stains scary willpower aura thing he did just before passing, could that have been quirk evolution?

Attached: CA49A78C-7D9B-4786-A458-29BB13ED8CC5.jpg (289x309, 32K)

He had Father in his pocket at least.
Either way, I don't think it was just a purely the hands holding him back. It was his memory loss/misunderstanding of his memories.

can't tell if bait or just too new

yeah, that would work
she uses natural rock armour as a bra

Hpw many schizos do we have?

conqueror's haki

No, it's just cringe writing. Shigaraki had it just this last chapter.

Just look at that cute

Attached: 1548800155053.jpg (600x1000, 74K)

Why are they so incompetent?

Attached: S.jpg (1268x620, 161K)

Got complacent under All Might.

Deku has two schizos who are constantly talking about how they want to fuck him

Hey man you leave best jeanist out of this

>Spends an entire arc on villains
>Still unpopular besides Toga
What went wrong?

only nighteye

It's a shame they're so obnoxious. I'd find it endearing if they toned it down by about 20%.

I've always liked Shiggy. Toga and Twice are both popular for good reason. Kurogiri is chill but not that interesting. Dabi is edgy fujobait - I don't hate him by any means but the only people who actively love him are fujos.

he's perfect in every way

Attached: Flowerboy.jpg (900x900, 115K)

I don't think dekufags can control their autism, just like deku can't control OFA

Not enough shenanigans with Compress. He makes crime an art.

Don't you have a wrist to slice?

stop, don't say that

Do it for all of us

but BJ, kamui and GT are all cool dudes

Is she the saviour of this fandom?

Attached: leixb1jb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I miss him

Attached: 1549500443042.jpg (840x854, 99K)

he might come back next chapter
i can't wait to see his cute face again

Toga x Twice is cute and canon

i kinda unironically wanna see Nighteye get killed on screen

post cute crossovers

Attached: froppio_by_ellen4012-dbfyx25.png (1100x1100, 625K)

there's no ironic way to get murdered user

This but unironically

Stop encouraging the god damn schizo. You are aware it makes you dekufags look bad and yet you keep egging it on.

>a fujoshit
Now that is sad

Dekufags are 99% annoying roasties

She ruined the spoilers back then and is just a fujo version of caleb, fuck off.

How do people feel about Hawks?

How many chapters does smash team ups has?

Attached: 7da31738-12df-4ebf-b3ea-3c90c9fdea63.png (1228x1300, 482K)

Can you faggot stop asking about this shitty spinoff?

Dekufags existed long before someone decided to post /bnha/ on their twitter. That's a annoying dekufujo

why are you asking this?

Because next arc is about him

>caring about filler

We were sad and screaming when the chapter came out and it looked like he was getting killed at the end of it saying
>Endeavor.. I sent my feathers ahead to you..
as if his whole flashback was happening while his head was skewered by High-End and his feathers were already shot to boost Endeavor.

Then it turned out he only got a scratch, but had he died there, it'd have been phenomenal despite being featured in less chapters than Nighteye. Really, it'd have been one of those cases of a character showing up and getting killed but it still being effective, like Matt from Death Note.
Him being Endeavor's fan is endearing. Now his traitor plot on the other hand could have been handled better; outright saying he's not evil in the same chapter was lame.
And his quirk is OP beyond belief. The guy evacuated a city under a minute by controlling those feathers.

oh, said who?

He's not dumbass

There's the dekufag who always post art with the IMG_date filename and she enjoys derailing threads and spamming shit to wank the schizo.
They're both the most prominent dekufags here.

Sad as fuck that they're the state of dekufags right now. Spamming ugly as shit fanart of deku while parroting the same things that they've typed in the previous threads. They're cracked in the heads of literal schizos to not understand that they're being a broken record.

You have to be to like Deku and this shit manga

if only

Attached: fdnfhsnf.png (1554x2072, 997K)

>burned skin thigh-highs
at last I truly see

She’d smell terrible though

Oh but user, the schizo 2.0 sometimes posts pictures of girls she found on twitter so you understand she's not that bad lol. she'll spam 20 pictures of deku in the next hour though.

I miss All Might

I bet she would smell like frying bacon

She’d smell like burnt shit

I will never not understand why dumb bitches just wont create their own threads down at /cm/ matter of fact, there is a always a deku thread up. If cunts want to spam deku constantly /cm/ is right there.

you're still a fucking biowaste

Like anyone in this thread is any better. Every BNHA thread is 90% copy-pasted from previous ones, and only spammers get responses while anyone talking about something new and/or interesting doesn't. It's a standard strategy: Be annoying, get (You)s.

t. Dekufujo

/cm/ has Deku threads?

Attached: 1550956680384.png (452x800, 334K)

>we will never have a dumb, sweet, genki tomboy running around half naked
>we'll never get to see her kicking ass until she gets herself caught in sexually compromising situations because she's stupid and impulsive
>we will never see her and tetsu arm wrestle and bro it up, with Tetsu taking on an oniisan role for his imouto, and giving her manly advice
>we'll never see her throw a friendly arm around Bakugou, completely unaware that his face is in her tits
>we'll never get to see her working out in a sweaty white tank top, gym shorts and bandana
>we'll never get to see female unbreakable and her rock tits

Hori made a mistake.

Attached: what_could_have_been.jpg (1660x2500, 2.23M)

Yes. Go there if all you want to do is fantasize about him fucking you.

Yeah sure, I imagine that's why I called them annoying. I'm just pointing out that they're hardly the only problem.

The threads deteriorated over the years and will only continue to get worst as time goes by. I think because of the anons who actually wanted to discuss shit were replied to the most by spammers they just left the threads. Now what we're left with are trolls, falseflaggers, fujos and the 1% of anons who are still excited for bnha. I still place these threads a step above the Snk threads, these threads are not to the point of no return yet.

go the fuck to /cm/ holy shit.

Good to know, I'll open another tab then

Attached: IMG_20190821_114228.jpg (1600x1600, 320K)

I don't think you guys are prepared enough for the Uraraka death arc coming up

Is this your first time on Yea Forums you fuckwit?

Attached: 1469546585645.jpg (1055x1500, 276K)

Cool. Like I said I literally wouldn't mind if you just restrained yourself by maybe a quarter. I don't mind one or two cute Deku posts - I even enjoy some of them - just don't hijack the threads or interrupt conversation. If this helps you limit yourself I'm all for it.

jiro

Attached: jirou.png (703x703, 526K)

Dumb dekuwhale

Are you ready to see Bakugou's downfall when everybody finds out he was Number One Pro Hero Deku's bully and told him to kill himself?
>oh no we can't have a heroe like this man Bakugou
There are too many witness

Hori's not going for either of these

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1552356732574.jpg (746x939, 106K)

Reminder that female Kaminari is best girl

welcome to the hero academy

What's your quirk, user?

Attached: ua.png (1000x563, 753K)

Dumb falseflagging hatefag

sorry buddy boy, female dabi exists now

So who should do the Season 4 opening

yep, that's the dekuhater.

Man on a mission or Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

Bis upgrading his suit again right?

Attached: 1566008530284.png (600x850, 762K)

Who?
What?

I can grow any member of kingdom plantae depending on the season. I can't grow up cherry blossom in autumn for example.

Uncool if true. She needs to become a character again first at the very least.

God I wish. I wouldn't want him to be permanently out but it would be a fantastic way to have him finally face the consequences of his actions. We'd get an arc of proper atonement and self-reflection as he works to earn the people's trust back.

>more Mei Hatsume
Please god

Chayanne

>Man on a mission
This user gets it

>saving that yaoi hands looking deku that I posted
Kek. You just reminded me to post more solo bakugod pics in the deku thread.

Nerd

I miss her quite a lot

Attached: 1565491908060.jpg (850x1202, 131K)

Very interesting. How do you intend to use this quirk in battle?

Attached: nezu.png (1334x750, 405K)

just wait to be tortured with urtica

Endeavor...

Just wait until I flush you down the toilet nerrrd

..yes? what about him user?

Just thinking about how Shoto couldn't go to the doctor to treat his burned face just because it could damage Endeavor's career makes me really sad.

I'll post one of my favorite ideas: Rest Energy Manipulation

My body builds charge over time relative to the amount of rest I get. The most charge is generated during deep sleep while sitting in a calm but fully awakened state charges very slowly. By flipping a "switch" in my brain I can release the energy to accelerate my bodily functions. Brain functionality and the nervous system get the biggest boost, followed by the muscles and senses, and then finally miscellaneous functions. I can to some extent control the degree but basically the expended energy makes me appear to move faster - and to me time flows slower thanks to enhanced perception and thought speed. As a side effect I'm frequently lethargic because fine tuning the off-on switch is hard and it's better to save up than waste energy. Also while their are additional effects such as enhanced strength and healing, they come at the cost of faster cellular degeneration - I might even age faster if I use it irresponsibly.

Are you genuinely retarded? His wife was and still is in a hospital yet you think Shoto didn’t even go to the doctor?

Worst thing is that, in fact, Shoto would have most likely recovered from that scar as he's the damn son of the #2 Hero and Endeavor himself probably has enough resources to go get Recovery Girl if the hospital itself didn't call her on the spot. On that very same day Recovery Girl could have fixed his face before it became a scar

My quirk: gibsmedat

I steal quirks like and The downfall is that my skin pigment turns darker each time that I take someone's quirk.

Dragonfly mutant

His wife most likely is in at mental hospital. And are you aware of how medical procedures works in that world? Midoriya got scars just because he couldn't control himself, but overall almost nobody gets scars if they're treated. fast.

Masturbation enhancer
I can can cum twice as fast when I think about my husbando

I can freeze time. I can't move or anything, time is just frozen and everyone is conscious during it. We can all move our eyes and look around in very uncomfortable silence.

who is your husbando?

Not Deku.

so is redestro going to have robofeet?

Attached: file.png (471x379, 233K)

Do you really think the public is going to give a shit about something like that?

Rude much.

I kinda want to fuck him now

Fuck off to your containment board.

You know what, I'll share another one: Hammerspace.

This is what it says on the tin - access to a dimensional rift for storing and retrieving items. Mechanically it would by a simple 2d plane which can be accessed from one side. Basically anything pushed into the plane would be wrapped in a "bubble" of dimensional energy which closes behind it, and the item could be retrieved at-will, though how precisely the library of items could be navigated with a large volume is its own issue. It wouldn't be the broken kind of portal that could sever something, instead it would only have enough force to close through gas and most liquids. Solids would instead be either forced in or ejected if caught at the mouth, depending on which side has more mass. I haven't decided on the properties of the alternate dimension - whether time moves the same way, whether there's pressure/air, the temperature, etc. As an extension, I haven't decided about people, and especially the quirk-user, being able to enter the rift.

The press would love it.

This a weird headcanon to have. Normal people just assume that Shouto was taken to the hospital the moment someone other than Rei found them. It’s normal for people in this manga to have scars, Endeavor himself has one and he was rushed to the hospital for fucks sake

i only think about happy things

shoto wasn't attacked by a nomu

Wait I said the recovery girl think, I'm half asleep sorry. I thought it was stated in the manga that Shoto didn't go to the hospital, that user posted that as if it was true and convinced me.
On a second thought, it doesn't make sense that Enji didn't immediately go treat his masterpiece, I wager he values Shoto more than his own career I mean he had accepted he couldn't be #1 and that's why he created him. Being half-blind for example would be a big obstacle.

Very good quirk. Not too overpowered, and has obvious drawbacks and weaknesses. You kinda become a temporary Flash.

Explain further.

kek. im trying to think about the benefit of this power, because while it gives you and your team time to think and react to things, it also gives the enemy time as well.

also i assumed this is a localized power, so from an outsiders perspective they just see a bunch of people freeze in place and look around at each other.

it's a unique power though, you pass.

reverse toga

i inject my blood into people and they turn into me

Attached: toga knife.jpg (2172x1536, 610K)

Insanely fast nervous system/reflexes. Dragonflies have this system going where they can grab bugs out of the sky almost like a machine.
Plus dragononfly wings and goofy bug eyes.

that's already an unrevealed part of toga's quirk

Thanks, I try to make sure my powers have weaknesses and limitations built into them. I think that sometimes deciding what a power/system can't do can be more important than deciding what it can do. I also make sure they're scalable in at least one way, so that a character with that power isn't left without a way to improve.

Agent Smith is that you

my quirk is aids

i inject my blood into people and they get aids

Dragonflies are pretty crazy. They're incredibly fast and can turn more quickly than pretty much any other flying creature. Their eyes are particularly efficient and they're the only bug which hunts by flying where their prey is going rather than where their prey is currently. They also have pretty strong jaws.

That's not a quirk that's just HIV

my quirk also works if i have sex with them

i'm really scared of dragonflies, one time one landed on me and i screamed

I can teleport instantly but only to a location that I have a direct line of sight to

i feel like this needs another weakness but i dont know what

Shut the fuck up

that's a mean thing to say

Quirk: Kinetic boost
Increases the speed and strength of the user by 20 times in a second, however this can tear your muscles and break your bones if used without proper technique, you have to be prepared for the sudden increase of speed and make your body flow with the motion instead of against it. This boost can be applied to two body parts at a time, might increase with training.

Attached: 1548184374040.jpg (619x685, 337K)

I don't think so; he's seeing the future and altering it, I think.

Stop making discussion about yourself you damn schizo. Go be an attentionwhore somewhere else.

So basically you make a specific motion stupidly strong but in exchange make the motion extremely predictable?

Muties with booties.

Attached: 1566431256157.png (720x405, 437K)

Tanuki: I can extend my ballsack as a portable rug/blanket. With training I can glide with it. I also tell Japanese girls that it's just like the myths and that it's lucky to rub it, though that has no actual effect.

Makes me want to shootie the mutie on sight

Pretty much, it goes well with unorthodox fighting styles like capoeira

Attached: 7677052-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 71K)

Makes sense. If you make the style unique enough then you lose the weakness to individuals with prediction skills - the only hard-counter then would be people with enhanced perception who could determine your action in real time and still have time to dodge.

What fighting style would be best for each student?

kangaroo kickboxing for Ojiro

deku doing cute poses and wearing revealing clothes

No. Nobody really cares what you did when you were a stupid child in high school and the story of how Bakugo, despite being a problem child, never lost his way and managed to become a hero would benefit him.

GMA, since it's so broken that Ochunko does even need to use her quirk to fight any more, and in less than a week of training at that.

Shut the fuck up

Quirk: Luck Burst
At will, I can separate my consciousness from my body, into an observer of however many timelines I want, but I cannot add more timelines while doing it. Each timeline acts differently, based on my choice, but they all share the same amount of oxygen. The first time I intentionally exhale in any timeline, that timeline is chosen as the one that actually happened. If I fall unconscious for lack of oxygen, the timeline I was most likely to do occurs, and I am still unconscious.

Weird and fun. Could use some cleaning up (specifically around what generates timelines and how the ones shown are decided) but it pretty damn unique.

Maui thai

Attached: 1562127291873.jpg (1200x626, 593K)

My quirk is Super Virginity: As long as i remain virgin i will be just as powerful as 50% OfA. And when i fap my power will be doubled for 6 hours straight

Attached: mineta.jpg (512x512, 42K)

more like cute thai

Ochako should do wrestling. Zero gravity quirk would let her throw her opponent around

Overpowered. I'm calling Donovan over to your house to remedy the your thoughtless power creep.

How would you know that your strength comes from your virginity? That’d be kinda hard to find out without losing your strength

Quirk: Deprivation
I can boost my abilities by depriving myself of basic human needs.
The longer I go without breathing, the stronger I become.
The longer I go without drinking water, the faster I become.
The longer I go without sleep, the smarter I become.
And the longer I go without eating food, the more durable I become.
The more immediate the need is, the faster the associated ability increases, so, for example, my strength increases much faster than my durability.

This pic is hot and all, but it's out of character for her.

tibetan monk-tier

Quirk: Cum
Allows me to cum as much as I want whenever I want and also alter the properties of my cum

ochaco should have been the main character

Hack.

Properties of rubber and cum

but donovan doesnt have a pussy
i would find out once i fuck a girl i guess

Quirk: Pepperoni Nipples
My nipples are the size of pepperonis. I can peel them off like a sticker and stick them to any surface, including another person's body. When I peel off a nipple, there's another nipple underneath like a pad of sticky notes.
I maintain awareness of every nipple and can feel whenever something touches one of them. I can release a sonar wave from any nipple stuck to a surface to get a rough idea of the surrounding area.
If I pinch either my left or right nipple, any nipple that was removed from that same side would feel the pinch, including any living person I stuck it to. This is obviously very painful, both for myself and whoever the unfortunate person I stuck my nipple to was.
Each nipple can fall off of a surface when I will it to, and stays stuck forever otherwise, However, they can be removed by cutting out the section of wall or skin or whatever it's attached to. If a nipple on someone'e skin is ignored, it'll come off in about a month, since that's how long it takes for a layer of skin to die and fall off.

>Quirk:
Object-Switching

>Ability:
I can switch the locations of the last two objects that I have touched with my power activated. So, let's say I touch a baseball and then a football. At any moment, even days or weeks or months into the future, I can switch their two positions. The baseball will suddenly take the place of the football and vice versa.

This also works with people.

Downsides: The object/person has to be unrestrained, as in it has to have free movement. If it is tied down to something the power won't work. Also, the size of the objects I can switch is limited. Anything larger than a person is going to be difficult if not impossible to switch.

>pls rate

"Bungie Cum" and "Testes Surprise"

Overhaul was right.

Quirk: Storage
I can unhinge my jaw like a snake and safely store anything inside of a pocket dimension in my body.
Unfortunately, I have to shit the object out in order to use it. Fortunately, the object magically comes out clean despite coming out of my ass. Unfortunately, I can't unhinge my anus to let the objects come out more easily. Fortunately, I have a healing factor localized in my rectum.

i thought it was a joke at first but that's a pretty good one. able to defend areas with constant sonar so you can detect intruders, and has a combat ability by sticking the nipples on your opponent.

Pretty cool but situational. It would take a lot of brainpower to stay aware of what you've used it on in chaotic scenarios. There would also be a need to plan ahead and determine a good combination of switchable items to employ when you can't find anything else. It's very limited but potentially quite powerful, and the limitations serve to make it more interesting.

blame Snek slut and her (right) knowledge of the power of the media
Kendou didn't want anything to do with that, she is a pure tomboy

Attached: _bnha__itsuka_kendo_x_male_reader_by_elijahreyes-dc7895a.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Commercial deals means making money.
Making money means you can afford better support gear.
Better support gear means that you can beat more bad guys and save more people.
It's not dignified, but the end result is saving lives, so it's ultimately heroic.

Kendou is my daughter.
She is pure.

I want to marry Pony

Attached: SmartSelect_20190709-201616_DeviantArt-1.jpg (393x595, 106K)

Mina the best.
Yes?

Attached: PSX_20190821_232912.jpg (367x403, 57K)

the whole league except for shiggy should've been female so he could have his own harem for breeding

Quirk: Trapdoor

I can open a closed door at one location and step through it into a completely different location. There are some prerequisites:
>this quirk does not create portals; when I open the door to a new location, it must be through a door at that new location
>I must have a general vision of the area I want to open the door to
>entry and exit doors must be of similar build; I can't for example crawl through a doggie door and expect to come out through a garage door

Attached: Doa_Doa_no_Mi_Infobox.png (918x717, 888K)

>392 posts
>82 IPs
Great threads

Roughly 5 posts per person. That seems reasonable.

No. Everybody should make one post and then leave the thread and never engage with it again.
That's what normal people do.

Roughly 5 posts per person. That's seems reasonable.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: izumina_by_kiwikyu_dbg6pvu-pre.jpg (894x894, 74K)

You know nothing of these kinds of battles

Not to be a dekuposter but he unironically has good relationship potential with a pretty large percentage of the cast. Like in this case: the dynamic between the shy nerd and the expressive jock is pretty top tier.

>jock
I seriously used the wrong word here. Oh well I think it's clear what I was getting at. She's athletic and popular.

5 minutes

>Bakugou handily tagged Toga and Shiggy's NEET speed in the Kamino skirmish
This kinda makes him retardedly OP by today's standards

Attached: Kacchan.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

Quirk: cute and canon

I can make any couple, fictional or not, cute and canon. The downside is that it must be only couples I don't personally care about.

Bakugou, Shigiraki, and Toga have always been in the top bracket for physical abilities among those without body enhancing/augmenting quirks.

Quirk: Gun
I can create a gun with around 30 bullets once per week. That's it.

Attached: GunMight.jpg (540x386, 50K)

nah she purposefully missed her husbando

Attached: this triggers anon #186782842.jpg (1280x1592, 389K)

Quirk: Chance
By focusing on a task, for the next ten minutes probability fields will be manipulated to give you a high chance of success at that task. Essentially luck manipulation.

Downside is that there's a 50/50 chance that you will actually have bad luck and likely fail the task.

Attached: spintowin.gif (500x290, 2.26M)

>bakutoga
Literally the worst taste in Toga ships. Beneath even togatwice.

>Quirk: Bird-Based Cognitive Contaminant
>Once per 24 hours, user can initiate the quirk with an individual within line of sight. Over the course of one week, all birds within 2 kilometers of the target will turn hostile and attempt to terminate target with a death of a thousand cuts. Over two weeks, birds will become stronger and faster, and the more intelligent species such as cockatiels and crows will communicate where the target is to birds beyond 2 kilometers. By a month, various psychic constructs resembling various birds from all over the world will manifest and attack the target. If the target has not committed suicide or has not been disemboweled by birds of prey, over two months bird constructs will manifest within 1 meter of the target continually until death.

Soundwaving

I can spread any sound i'm currently hearing to physical beings objects by touch. Basically can vibrate things based on the sound i'm hearing. The louder and the closer the sound is to my ear, the stronger the vibrations will get and they will travel for longer distances. For anyone that wants a quick explanation: if i am hearing some loud as fuck music through headphones i can cause earthquakes and vibrate someone to death. By the way the vibrations follow the pattern of the sound look like an audio spectrum.

COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.

togadeku!!!

Attached: 1552090270036.jpg (735x890, 102K)

New Season 4 Poster

Attached: MHA Season 4 Poster.jpg (2323x3276, 1.87M)

Attached: B17030D0-3752-4EC5-8D8C-6FAD99636908.jpg (307x437, 50K)

TogaTwice

MY
H_RC
^__)EMIA

Attached: 4565CBDA-EE28-47C8-B5C0-04E75FA2D92A.jpg (2084x1936, 585K)

Boku no Hero Academia? More like Bullied Herowannabe Academia

>Bakugo on the very top equal to All Might
>Deku on the bottom

bullying is bad, don't be a bully

That background is amazing but I don't remember any buildings crashing down in the Yakuza arc, in fact Bakugou isn't even featured.
Perhaps it's from that one arc where they need to rescue people in a simulation and Bakugou yells at old men?

Closest things to destroyed buildings is the giant fight with Nejire.

Speaking of, I hope that gets fluffed up a bit. Her power is actually really cool and I'd love to see it in action more.

Quirk: Black body
I can emit and absorb electromagnetic radiation, turn invisible except under infrared sensors, and emit stored energy in all directions. Cannot store lethal forms of radiation for long periods of time nor in large amounts.

unable to be bullied like most of you deku faggots

I already have Black Body but I don't have any of that radiation shit

The snippet of it shown in the trailer is animated by Yutaka Nakamura.

There's a bit of Nejire in the trailer? Either I missed a trailer or I was blind when I watched it.

Quirk: Bullshit
People will believe anything I tell them, no matter how obvious of a lie it is. Even if there's evidence that I'm lying right in front of them, they'll believe my words over their own eyes.

Attached: Giants vs Girls.webm (1280x720, 482K)

What if you tell someone they're dead?

i wish i had that quirk

so like. if you had a Gigantification quirk and Yui can make things bigger. how effective would a team up with her be if she made any gun proportionally sized to your Giant size?

Yeah I just looked it up in the meantime. They really don't give you enough time to see anything, huh?

Also, have we talked about Nighteye's eyes? Because I fucking love that shit.

All the shitposting for a year made me forget Macademia is actually a top-notch anime that made me fall in love with it on its first episodes. That shot with the giants and the police turning back to report on the radio feels so smooth, it makes me think of how greatly will the Pro Hero arc and Villain Macademia arcs are gonna look with this quality

Pretty damn effective. I could imagine a team up between her and Mt Lady
I think we're getting a new trailer with more footage next month. Also yeah his eye looks sick.

Attached: Nighteye Foresight.webm (1280x720, 240K)

Amazing composition for each shot. Surpassed kino incoming.

Nomufeet

They find some way to justify it.
Like thinking they're a ghost, or that this is the afterlife.

>ReDestro is given Johnny's kicks

Attached: Volume 23 Extras_ John-Chan.jpg (1039x1617, 75K)

You go user! Shitposts are all well and good - and so is legitimate criticism - but don't lose touch with what made you love the series in the first place. There's nothing wrong with embracing love for a series that makes you happy.

I am legitimately excited to watch Season 4 for myself and the fan reactions of both manga and anime-onlies

Any way to break it? Maybe not something as easy as Shinso's brainwash, but some way to release the control? Otherwise it feels like you could say shit like "you believe x" and "you will do y" and just insta-win in all scenarios. A lame quirk as far as writing goes.

I get the feeling that it can be broken by sheer emotions just like that one politician from Redestro's army last chapter, Shigaraki scaring his supporters actually cancelled his own Quirk. And I can easily imagine Machia breaking out of Shinsou's with sheer willpower.
If Bullshit was a real quirk in the manga, someone would break through it sooner or later.

I can turn into a t-rex
turning into a trex grants me the flight skills that surpass the greatest aces in history
my support gear is an upscaled f-14 fighter jet

Attached: 3680478087_b74b245335.jpg (500x363, 65K)

>Mental Chaff
literally in-universe explanation that makes people jobbers by jamming their nervous system and neurons so they think less and have shit reaction time

Well Deku is a bottom
Also
>implying Bakugo has any relevance in a season where he’s already so far behind Deku that he can’t even participate in the plot

how im lurking waiting for spoilers

Attached: kekekekeke.png (185x185, 45K)

I KEEP MY IDEALS

Attached: hgasm.png (960x898, 388K)

Deku looks extra madman. Dizzy gal looks great. Stands our from everyone. Not sure what's up with the destroyed building though. Is that from Endeavor and the Nomu? And did Momo use a stick again and I forgot? I really don't remember that. Also, why is there no Tsuyu? She was in the arc.

Please give sauce. Or at least more of her. Or both

it's just a shoddily made poster.

Momo is probably going to be in some filler. That's the only reason I can think of for her being there.

>why is there no Tsuyu?
No clue. It's especially weird considering she's a fan favorite even in Japan iirc.

Attached: ghost arm(s).jpg (894x1300, 276K)

Even in the most docile of thread introductions HxHfags swoop in for the defacement.

>tfw literally no one cares about her power when the Yakuza arc introduced not just one but three energy related quirks which all relate to the really big one we all care about in the hands of Deku
Spiral energy? Really? Magically can steal energy just from looking at you? Transforming fat into energy? All of these things couldn't even match up to the amount of a single 100% OfA punch which is supposedly because of a stockpile.

Are you in the Management Department, by any chance?
I think probably one of the best ways to balance it would be to make the actual effect only last for a short while (like, half a minute) and then the person has to re-examine the lie to notice it, with more blatant ones being easier to notice
That, and only allow it to apply to statements, and not commands like “You will do X.”

Attached: 73D301EC-8B14-4691-970D-3320D78CF409.jpg (1080x1246, 109K)

>must shill All Might for as long as possible until normies realize he's gone forever

I'm a big fan of her power. the ranged attacks, flight, and silly utility applications make it a really adaptable and interesting quirk. Fatgum is also great because it's a defense-to-offense power and the secondary part is an unknown because the primary is usually enough.

Who stole energy by looking again? I literally do not remember.

>Spiral energy
Turns her vitality into energy waves
>Magically can steal energy just from looking at you
Speedreading. He touches someone to steal their energy but once injected with Trigger (Quirk Booster) he can breathe in people's energy in a short radius.
>Transforming fat into energy
Can also absorb physical damage into energy and release it in a big attack
They're pretty sweet powers and are unique enough to differentiate.

The way to break it is if I fuck up. If I contradict myself, and say 2 things that can't possibly both be true, then the person who hears it will break the effect. My quirk applies to anything that anyone hears me say, whether or not I know they're listening, so you could break the effect on yourself by tricking me. Not easy, since you have no way of knowing what lies I planted in your head, but certainly possible.
I also have no control over people's actions. Saying "You will do Y" wouldn't actually make someone do Y. It would just make someone think they'll do Y.

F I X E D

Attached: fixed.jpg (2323x3276, 1.51M)

rent free

Attached: 1566154857561.png (544x470, 488K)

Is that a cocoon? Is Deku evolving?

All Might isn't gone forever.
"Gone forever" implies that he's dead, or at least that we won't be seeing him anymore.
All Might certainly is not dead. He's still alive and can continue to carry out a humiliating existence.

Even if he was dead deku could communicate to him in his OFA visions

I can understand Bakugou and Todoroki being there, if the season covers the babysitting arc.
But why is Stick Chick there instead of the frog?

He will emerge as a beautiful butterfly

Attached: kmnz70voi4p21.png (596x594, 179K)

but what if Shiggy decays the fabric between their reality and the OFA Shadow/Dreamrealm and sneaks in and kills All Might's Vestige while Deku is comatose or whatever like in fight 5 of the JT Arc

no he's been removed from the series

Like I said here Probably more filler. That or the staff really likes her and just wanted to put her there.

lol look at how optimistic and hyped they were back then
reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/7iwa14/as_of_chapter_163_bnhas_plot_is_a_powder_keg_and/
>powder keg
>100 chapters later and the worst that's happened is Shiggy destroying a city none of the characters live in

Attached: 1491786340879.jpg (768x768, 133K)

>being so angry and obsessed with a character that you go and open Paint and spent time actively trying to erase that character from official art
Holy shit, dekuhater is absolutely obsessed

Attached: 1558302673323.jpg (300x300, 17K)

actual fix

Attached: actual fix.png (1000x1410, 2.6M)

>HxH image
>Leddit
Kindly fuck off back to whichever shithole you orignated from

>muh smug smiling dekus
there are other websites you should be going to

based horndog poster

you first

Attached: 1550551569275.jpg (443x336, 36K)

Kinetic fluency.

I have the ability to distribute energy generated by my muscles to any area in my body, including being able to condense it to a small point. So I can repel a stabbing knife by focusing my energy to the point of skin contact. I can put energy from my whole body into one movement, like a kick, increasing the power and of attack. I can condense energy from my blows into points on my skin for a blast when touched, like a bullet that stays on my body.

This results in an unorthodox fighting style. I can even pour energy into my hair and whip it around like a bunch of dangerous wires.

Drawback: Putting too much energy into too small a point will result in that part of my body being busted, or bursting apart from that point.

seethe

Attached: 1564698965821.png (481x386, 48K)

you forgot something

Attached: ftfy.jpg (2323x3276, 2.76M)

(you) sure do seem angry. Is something the matter?

Attached: smug deku.jpg (367x465, 180K)

>each more than a minute apart

>yet the IP count changed from 97 to 99
hmmm

try harder

Attached: snip 28.png (424x112, 5K)

Quirk: Gaslighting

I take everyone's generally valid criticisms and accuse them of speedreading instead of providing actual evidence as to why they are supposedly wrong.

Attached: 1465930672849.png (615x617, 188K)

>have Shigaraki repeatedly kill much better villains with those properties

What's the fucking point? Does Hori really not realize how shit Shigaraki is? Shiggy is a fucking secondary villain who should be in the background being an aimlessly crazy powerhouse, he should be behind a main antagonist like Redestro or even Overhaul. Honestly, what is the point of constantly cooking up half decent villains and just repeatedly feeding them to NEET-kun?

>is a hero
>admires Endeavor
>got asked to be a double agent by hero agency

Come on, speedreader-kun.

No deal, John is the king of kicks.

Quirk: Backtrack
Able to teleport back to any point in space where I've stood before.

Any limits? Or can you just walk all over a room ahead of time and from then on have infinite teleports in that room?

That looks really really cool. I wish I was good at visualizing things like that. Is the creature from anything?

Quirk: Burst-joint
When retracted, joints can extend with super speed

That's overpowered but Al would be proud.

Teleporting is disorienting and can make you sick if you do it too often and you cannot teleport other organic matter along with yourself. So you can't teleport other people along with yourself.

deku is cute

>got asked to be a double agent by hero agency
>kills jeanist without any concern for repurcussions
Not sure if actually evil or just the worst spy in manga

Cool, so the limits are on the teleportation itself rather than on the target locations, so long as you've been there at least once in your life.

oh yeah i forgot to give it a drawback
>If target is not killed within 2 months all birds within 100 kilometers will immediately converge to user's location at mach 20 and start removing a random limb or organ forcibly

Spoilers soon?

Attached: monoma dio.png (1280x720, 661K)

You also have to remember it clearly, otherwise the teleport becomes inaccurate and you could wind up teleporting yourself into a wall or into the floor.
I think those are fair limits on an ability as OP as teleporting.

Definitely, he shouldnt even be stopped much by that if they can adjust size to his Stress form. Ectoplasm also has two lost legs, and hes evidently still kicking, literally.

they'll probably come tomorrow, or the next day.

is decays downside that it starts to decay the user itself? you can see in the couple panels that its slightly creeping up on his face

Attached: file.png (521x612, 169K)

if the typhoon is over then check back in 3-4 hours
if its still windy over there check back in 24 hours

5 minutes bro

Hey I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE this power. I'd love to see a villain have it. This quirk could have some really fun uses to it. imagine it's use.

>run up to Endeavor
>Tell him that random guy is a nomu
>tell him that he's about to attack everyone and fuck the city up
>endeavor immediately goes and smites the poor guy

Like seriously, this shit would be dangerous in a smart sinister man's hands.

>start creeping
Nigger, it flayed his entire arm. Are you fucking blind?

Yep

Attached: 39DF2707-954A-4C0D-9DE6-5D53D675DA09.png (400x400, 47K)

Just got the spoilers
________________ ____________ _______ ______five minutes__________

this damage to his arm happened before?

Attached: file.png (627x912, 616K)

No you dip, reread the chapter. His entire right arm has no skin. What you posted is his left.

No the other arm

Attached: Shiggy damage.png (784x1145, 1.3M)

my bad for speedreading

it's okay

Mirio Handsome

For some reason it never occurred to me how colorful Mirio's suit is until well past the Yakuza arc and I've been coming to terms with it ever since. I straight up imagined it as mostly monotone.

silly hunturd

Attached: hunterxhunter.jpg (613x819, 285K)

I knew what was wrong with HxH but could never come up with a comparison. This is perfect. HxH is literally a shittily drawn fic with 90% word and teen tier attempts at philosophy.

dude got quads saying all might dies next chapter last thread, bro its over

Not next chapter, next arc.

i cant wait for season 4 so i can start spoiling on animeonly anitubers videos

Attached: file.png (646x673, 247K)

ebin