Buyfag thread

look at figs of this guys cute wife

Attached: 9074430902302.jpg (530x670, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-051845
nippon-yasan.com/figures/29067-quiz-magic-academy-kiseki-no-kousa-grim-aloe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=69gToA0a1iA
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-08-22/shanghai-police-seize-usd42-million-in-counterfeit-figures/.150320
nippon-yasan.com/figures/27067-re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-emilia-alphaomega.html
amazon.com/l-f-Cosmetics-Piece-Brush-Set/dp/B001HKR6WM
twitter.com/madhands_tweet/status/1164316659022090241
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x641671445
rightstufanime.com/Zero-Two-Darling-in-the-Franxx-Figure
rightstufanime.com/Zero-Two-School-Uniform-Ver-DARLING-in-the-FRANXX-Figure
amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-051810
amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-050203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the guide
buyfag.moe

Give me a fucking figure you faggots

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (800x800, 69K)

My wife Chino is so cute

My wife Chino is so cute

I have that chino. Haven't taken her out of the box though.

So I just canceled my first order at amiami. It was preorder I placed yesterday for an October release. I hope they don't bring down the banhammer. I just wanted to change the order to hobby search since i have something shipping from there in october so I could combine the shipping. *sweating intensifies*

Speaking of Chino, I really hope this one turns out well.

Attached: 604614.jpg (600x801, 155K)

Does anyone have this riko fig? how's the quality?

Attached: cbeca14ce2144f8ca9bf6b6bff1ddaa1.jpg (350x545, 34K)

Gochuumon wa usagi desuka?
More like Gochuumon wa Slut desuka!

what do you guys use to clean figures?

What is your most expensive figure aftermarket?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-153105_Chrome.jpg (1071x446, 205K)

400 for broccoli illya.

cum

Kabuki brush.

Clean as in washing or clean as in dusting?

For dusting I use a makeup brush with very soft bristles. You can get those pretty cheap, the one I use is an E.L.F brand makeup brush for use on the face. Face brushes seem to be ideal as they're designed to be gentle as to not irritate sensitive facial skin. I also find that the "poofier" a brush is the better, since all the bristles can get into the crevices of a more complex figure and get all the dust. After I finish I just rinse the brush off with water and let it dry.

As for cleaning, if I have to I use cold running water. Hot water can damage the plastic/paint. If you have to use soap, use the gentlest possible soap you can find, and don't scrub with anything rougher than the soft side of a sponge. Don't scrub too hard either. A "No tears" baby soap seems like it would be a good fit, it's designed to not have too many chemical irritants, which also means it isn't very chemically basic. I should stress that this should be done as sparingly as possible though. Even gentle washing methods are risky and can deteriorate paint jobs fast. So stop cumming on your figures unless you are prepared to replace them.

>I have to I use cold running water. Hot water can damage the plastic/paint
If you are trying to get rid of leaked plasticizer or mold release though warm water is the way to go.

Sent

Attached: IMG_20190821_180416-602x938.jpg (602x938, 100K)

has this been updated?

Attached: 1522368017830.jpg (1680x973, 451K)

>no blue and white stripes

I caved in and bought her.

Attached: FIGURE-042301.jpg (600x600, 77K)

I’ve never seen two figures asking to be hot glued as much as these before.

>AmiAmi: 14.5k
>NY: 13k
What the fuck amico

nearly everything I've wanted upcoming has been more expensive on amiami than NY

But once a figure releases NY prices tend to very quickly jump up.

oops
amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-051845

Attached: 1563896859410.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

am I a cuck for wanting this fig?

Attached: FIGURE-050596.jpg (600x600, 113K)

Yes.

she's hung

Very good. I'm pretty sure I have every Ban futanari girl, including the native Dva. I was also thinking of getting the Pink Sniper figure soon. She's got a strapon toy attachment and even though it's not the real thing it still seems fun. The only problem is her brassiere seems kind of cheap.

I know this is mostly for figs. But do you guys know where to buy the Bikkuriman cookies? I got some in Japan when I went there and really liked them now I want more.

Check the guide. Some of these stores sell snacks as well as figures.

Does anyone know if cuddlyoctopus is willing to undervalue?

When will this be ready?

Attached: 14000594871.jpg (630x800, 161K)

no you actually have good taste that's all

When season two is

So when?

Attached: 1534523075197.jpg (686x815, 47K)

Someday

Attached: 443.jpg (800x1200, 169K)

NY's preorders and some released items can be way cheaper than amiami and HS, but it's a trick. Their precalculated shipping costs are too high so it probably evens it back out.

okay

Attached: 1548883926291.jpg (723x691, 99K)

I'm still waiting on this too

My Chino wife figure.

>40 post, 13 images
Is buyfagging dead?

I want them both but I just don't feel like I'm going to care about this series anymore 1 year from now

>BBTS has for $220 with $4 shipping
>AmiAmi has for $201 with whatever EMS or DHL shipping may end up being
Is the AmiAmi card worth the extra $15 or so that shipping will likely be over the BBTS price?

>Leos are the best grunt
They need a Captain.

Attached: leo.jpg (975x1150, 810K)

How many extra weeks of waiting is that $15 worth to you?

I do prefer getting things sooner than later because I can be patient about anything else except for things I want and are expecting to arrive. Though are you talking about a different shipping option or how western sellers tend to get items later? So far I've been getting my stuff from amiami.

Hey user from last thread who got his payment request for the BD, did you order from AmiAmi or somewhere else? I haven't gotten mine yet, though the order changed from "Not in-stock" to "In-stock", but no requests.

Attached: 59770592_442180373264777_617832188676109202_n.jpg (456x456, 38K)

Whoa!

Attached: FIGURE-051918_08.jpg (554x800, 89K)

Thoughts?

Attached: FIGURE-050692.jpg (600x531, 84K)

Desperation isn't sexy

>Funko

her butt is gonna hurt sitting like that

the butt is made to protect u from sitting down user

How does this slut keep getting figures? I almost never see threads for her anime.

>I almost never see threads for her anime.
I literally see one or even two concurrent threads about her, not her show, just her, all the time.

She's not really in the anime where they're at in it. They shoehorned her in due to her popularity, but she doesn't show up for quite awhile after her first appearance. As for the anime, it's just not good. She's one of the only decent things from it, but it's really just her design, voice, and personality. The show is vapid harem trash.

Nice work naming a thing in a picture.
Shame you are unable to understand the context or the question.

No, he's right. Your question is valid, but I have no idea why you posted that off-topic garbage ITT. No, the fact that it has moonrunes does not make it on-topic.

A makeup brush is the best way to get into small spots and not put stress on fragile parts. You can also reduce the frequency of dusting by keeping figures in closed display cabinets or by running a good HEPA filter.

>gigantor is off-topic

Amiami, but it is the only thing for my order this month and I probably ordered it within minutes of it going up for sale.

It's my only thing for this month, too.
Maybe you won the raffle, user.

Oh yeah, forgot pic by the way. No wonder shipping is fucking huge.
I really hope someone maybe translates at least the novel with the gold-looking cover on top. Carlo Zen's writing doesn't seem like something easy to get into with Japanese as second language.

Attached: ECU5t_eU8AA_cA0.jpg large.jpg (1899x2047, 415K)

Proud white argie here, how do I buy anime now that my country, people and myself are ruined, no money left and everything costs dramatically expensive.

Attached: 1577864316152.jpg (190x266, 8K)

Migrate to Mexico and take the jobs of the guys that took the jobs of the guys in the US.

Retarded argie, minimum monthly wage went down to 200us$, why the fuck are you still thinking on buying anime figures?

let the dead woman rest

What should I think about?

My wife Chino is so cute

I've seen it cost more but this probably? At least when it comes to the difference between aftermarket price and how much I bought it for.

Though I own figures that cost equal or more just from their retail price.

Nothing compared to you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-104158.png (720x1480, 431K)

I'm too lazy to manually dust them so I just semi regularly hose them with my showerhead.

No signs of paint fading or damage.

Ginko a cute.

Attached: 1554891361646.jpg (667x1000, 82K)

cdjapan 13746 yen ($129.12)
EMS 3430 yen (US$ 32.22)
Registered SAL Small Packet 1920 yen (US$ 18.03)
Then top off amiami's notoriously expensive shipping and giant empty boxes.

This looks pretty cheap, no way it's worth 16k

what you're going to eat besides dirt cakes for the next month probably

t. from a cunt with $10 USD/hour minimum wage

>18,480
One-hundred and eighty smackers to get put on an FBI watch list.

Attached: 308026161dff1665bc429fa8adad5807.jpg (550x824, 175K)

First of all your number is wrong.
And don't worry, if there is one thing that will last forever in this country is food, we have plenty to eat, nobody starves here, not even the poor.
That's actually all we're good at.

link?

>That's actually all we're good at.
Thank you for acknowledging that you're no longer relevant to football, either.

I think I'm at a weird place in my life: I'm trying to figure out a proxy so I can buy an onahole from Lilith-soft's website not because I want the onahole; I want the acrylic stand that comes with it because Ingrid doesn't have a lot of merch that isn't excessively lewd.

I'm going to go to bed and hopefully forget this whole thing by morning.

>Migrate to Mexico
Not anymore. Taxes for everything over $50USD or if the person managing your package thinks it may contain more than $50USD.
Also, packages are stuck at customs. I have 1 parcel stuck since 40 days ago, another one 30, and another one 20 days.

Attached: w29.jpg (1234x839, 381K)

>Also, packages are stuck at customs. I have 1 parcel stuck since 40 days ago, another one 30, and another one 20 days.
Y'know, German customs are really vigilant, but at least we're efficient about it.

You're already on the list, user.

We're not relevant in football because our country's economy and development went further down, there is a reason we still get to bully Venezula in football, it's because they suck even more.

It's all related, sports and economy.

But more importantly, how do I buy anime now?

They also arrested 18 persons today at airport customs(which handles EMS) because of firearms and drugs smuggling

That's less firearms and drugs being smuggled clogigng up your figures in the EMS queue. Sounds like a win to me.

Why is this funko so expensive?

Sounds like you have bigger problems to sort out before getting PVC butts again.

I like it a lot. I originally didn't buy Reg to go with it, but I saw him at TOM yesterday for $146 with 50% back in TOM shekels so I bought it.

You've been on that list since you started posting here, user.

Like what?

Don't worry, 4channel and Yea Forums are totally different.

It doesn't matter, funkos are aborted nendoroids for hipsters and gamestop shoppers. They are the epitome of tastelessness, and I can say that as someone that collects r18 tapestries and figures.

Survival?

I'm kinda conflicted by this, the quality seems iffy and Feb is going to hit me hard if I do get her because I like her a lot.

Funkos are American knockoffs of Nendos in the same way Chinese knockoffs are.

Artificial inflation, like all other funkos.

Again with this bullshit.
You guys, stop thinking we're on the verge of apocalypse or that we're Venezuela #2.
I have as much anime figures as you all if not more , life is just expensive here, it doesn't mean we are eating shit or have to consider how to afford eating shit.

Venezuela has been shit for far beyond the last decade, they have been shit forever before Chavez and now they pay for it.

I actually started eating less and just buying basic foods like bread and some fruit so I could afford to buy more anime figs, and I'm a Eurofag.

Ask Messi et al. to donate some money.

>I actually started eating less and just buying basic foods like bread and some fruit so I could afford to buy more anime figs, and I'm a Eurofag.

You shouldn't be working at mcdonalds then or whatever they call mcdonalds where you live.
I don't know what to tell you.
The reality in here is just that you are being more selective of what you buy, and buy less, not that you're going to die of starvation.

The only people who are threatened by starvation are indigenous people, and fuck if I care about these subhumans.

No matter if you have a McDonalds or a CEO income, more money for figs is still more money for figs.

I don't have more money for figs, that's my problem.
I'm going to have to leave the buyfag hobby, maybe even sell some of my figures in a near future, and that's what I'm scared of.

Mines arriving tomorrow. If I remember I'll post some pics of her and reg. Based off pics I've seen it's okay at best but decent given itll probably be her only real figure

>What should I think about?
Figures are getting insanely expensive for us, I'll only pay for my POs if I manage to sell some other figs of mine.

POs?

preorders

Attached: FIGURE-051935.jpg (600x600, 90K)

You live here in Argentina? How exactly do you preorder?

what's the deal with FREEing and bunnies anyway

Attached: bunny_yuragisou_yuna_01.jpg (533x800, 288K)

Same way as everyone else, lately I've using NY to be able to pay in advance, you don't even need a cc or bank account to pay, a free prepaid card is enough.

They take very little effort, since they can just take a head and put it on an existing body.

To be fair you're the one crying about the economic conditions in every thread.
>w-what am I going to do?!
>Fuck you everything is fine!

Just kill yourself I guess.

Is Skytube just going to release a sfw version of all their figures now?

Attached: FIGURE-051924_01.jpg (533x800, 84K)

>1/6
Not too bad.

Yaoichads don't suffer this fate.

Attached: 3ed4a7793ab17df09059b1a957c5a009.jpg (550x835, 118K)

This brush.

Attached: 74078_a__34634.1491198028.jpg (1280x403, 140K)

And in return they have very little selection.

>it's another dumbass complains about good packaging episode

Attached: amiami packaging.jpg (1250x469, 415K)

Don't know if I want to get it from amiami or straight from goodsmile
$30 off on amiami sounds real nice especially when shipping costs gets added in

Quality > quantity

>straight from goodsmile
You should only ever do this if there's an exclusive bonus you like.

they got the monopoly on bunny figures.

Or when the figure is obviously heavy for the flat shipping rate.

Most of the bunnies aren't bad. Just very samey. So if you only get a couple, then the problem isn't as noticeable.

15,300 on Amico

16,800 on Goodsmile

15,120 on Hobby Search

Attached: 1564275725325.jpg (2048x1511, 264K)

I'm a bit disappointed that there's almost nothing for the Bemani girls outside of long gone prize figs

Instant PO
They need to do the other Grim girls

Attached: ECjHTPVVUAARkSo.jpg (2560x2560, 482K)

Attached: ECjHTQ4UYAARWTv.jpg (2560x2560, 560K)

I have them all too, I'm just sad the Bride one was cancelled and never made it to prototype. The brown leggy one with the handcuffs is in proto at least, and there's some demon brown girl he's doing too. Gonna have a harem at this rate.

blue

Attached: FIGURE-051936.jpg (600x600, 108K)

Should I? Although price doubled since 10 years ago its released

Attached: De-JaY1280477139.jpg (540x835, 425K)

Where are the Nippon Jewsan preorders?!!!!

Attached: 1560386438560.jpg (1247x1706, 1.16M)

no NY; only HS

Attached: 1565043006455.jpg (2000x2000, 390K)

They will eventually add her, right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1560005693741.gif (205x260, 109K)

NY is usually late by one day when it comes to preorders

cute potato

>lel fbi list
>this
I wish facebook normalfaggots would stop calling anything a loli.

>1/6>1/7>1/8>1/4

How often does TOM restock, specifically nendos? Never shopped with them before but there's a nendo that was released early last year that has a few reviews from earlier this month on TOM so I'm guessing they had a recent restock of it, would it have been a fluke since I'm well aware gsc doesn't restock?

They either found some more stock in a warehouse, or people were late to leave a review. Don't expect any stores to restock when it comes to anime goods.

Tied up between this and the Amakuni one. The Wing one does have the benefit of possessing a lewder design though.

Attached: 1539801446822.jpg (1657x2048, 247K)

Looking through the reviews there seems to be a couple every month, not a clue where they're getting them from but they even have a recent restock page, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

A few reviews every month seems odd for something that supposedly sold out last year.

It's a crazy idea, but could they be buying from somewhere else, then leaving a review on TOM?

Yeah it was released last January with no signs of a re release, like I said though, the recent restock page has figs that came out a few years ago.The buying from somewhere else theory is plausible though.

NOOO! YOZAKURA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT!! I WANT TO SEE HER ASS FINALLY!!! It's not like I'm not cum already by this one too.

That would be kind of neat in a way.

Or you could just not cast them off.

patrician taste

Attached: aafc92bc8c3fb41a263e9f0674f7b1de.png (1272x1001, 1.91M)

Show fucking sucks but Kurumi is great.

Oh shit my current main girl is getting a figma now? Fuck yeah

Time to put your proud white boipucci to work at the Brazilian side of the border then.
$10 a blowie
$40 anal
You just have to suck 10 dicks to buy a figure (and then suck a few more to pay for your import taxes lmao).

Look tame.

Where are her feet?

Is this a trick question?

Attached: 1496213206422.png (326x321, 201K)

And how do you get it without the custom holding on it?

They’re heroes of mankind

I can’t even look at my pathetically small 1/8 girls anymore

And 1/12 is above all of them, next to 1/144

If it’s Ginko, I want to see her feet

Zoomer fetish, don't waste your time on feet.

Is Pulchra somewhat good now? I'm excited to see this one.

Attached: 872957.jpg (600x830, 194K)

C3AFA ever have good announcements?

Don't be.

No.

From what?

Just put in an order for something that came in on Mandarake after previously having been gone, with only the tag damaged, but it's a Storefront Item in the Nakano Complex.... wish me luck that it stays there until they pull it off the shelves for me, anons.

Is that drawn by the guy who did the Arslan doujins?

yep

Thanks user
Ok. That'll be helpful, thank you.

Praying for you user, fucking mad I just lost something myself in a similar way.

No man can truly know the workings of yonder black monolith and its' strange machinations of fulfilling or denying our desires.

Attached: _fl_image2_2_SMi0jA1412641813120.jpg (359x640, 139K)

What's the item? I'll go protect it for you.

I'm pretty sure you're not there or you'd be pretty aware of the fact the stores closed until tomorrow by now. So you can't steal it

Why do people call anime characters their wife of waifu? Shouldn't a wife express her feelings back? Isn't then just another unrequited love because it can never happen?

You are sailing on dangerous waters, friend.

A waifu is a single (!) character you pick that you have lasting affection for and that you treasure and want to protect, to the point of not even lewding them because your emotional attachment to them is greater than that, and which you use as both an emotional support in the form of surrounding yourself with various goods featuring her and as a motivational force in your life. The male version is husbando.
Variations exist in case of weird waifu concepts like Girls' Frontline's "Raifu" because they're also rifles, or for example Seiyuufu, which are waifus but they're seiyuu so you buy photobooks instead of figs and stuff.

>And how do you get it without the custom holding on it?
What do you mean? after 2013 there wasn't any guarantee.

To be fair, the discussion of whether a waifu should be lewded or not, and whether one should have sex with/masturbate to other people/other characters, stay celibate, or only have sex with the waifu is far from concluded. I have personally seen many arguments for all sides, and the only thing it seems just about everyone agrees with is that having sex with other poeple is big nono.

Attached: 1459288577092.jpg (371x348, 47K)

Up tomorrow.

Attached: 1555765227663.jpg (1500x1500, 222K)

>is big nono
because they pretend to have a choice for something they cant get

It's already up on BiJ.
But
>UC
I don't know if I should risk buying it. Some of their recent figures were good, but others were a disappointment.

You don't lewd your waifu, you protect your waifu.
You fap to other characters.

You can only buy 3 of the same items, further purchase and the custom holds it on presumed commercial use.

Most sites in the guide also don't let the same person buy more than 3 of the same in the first place.

same "type" of items.
Are you really from here or just LARPing?

kek, I used to do this when I spotted unnoticed quality figures, I bought many of the same because I knew the value would increase.
Any kotobukiya I have no, I have 2 extra copies and I sold some occasionally, it works pretty good.

I just love it when some fellow buyfags try desperately to find that one figure they dream of, and I already bought them so he can't have it.

AT least not at an affordable price.

Attached: benizzy.png (664x834, 339K)

Is there anyone in these threads as dedicated to their waifu as the chino guy on MFC?

>Incel cope
Even the Catholic Church allows its priests to marry.

Fuck off and die

You should stick with lurking if you're that new.

It's 14,520¥ on Nippon Yasan rn.

nippon-yasan.com/figures/29067-quiz-magic-academy-kiseki-no-kousa-grim-aloe.html

Attached: BomberGirl E1.png (784x1200, 1.15M)

Attached: 1566440037226.jpg (992x744, 205K)

>you pick
I stopped reading

Well, picked by your subconscious, I guess.

It's been joked with for a long time, user.

Way ahead of you, PO'd her as soon as I woke up this morning

On twitter. The Yea Forums meme was the party van and not used for loli. Regardless she isn’t a loli by a mile.

valentines and xmas shrine threads in archives or the YouTube video. Some anons like 02 guy apparently have a tattoo.

I plan on getting a full shoulder piece done around winter time

Attached: AAD8VxSeblyefSrdTN9fo4MRSrnOdZW11jK5heuwZDwIY92-E931oOVN6crEaYnlz47m4Q0R1EEdmkQ0AmqvyoEjjdH_LXvumv5l (600x800, 40K)

I just got a new one but need to wait for the half sleeve because I want Hori Benny

I want to stroll around their warehouses and examine the way they index and manage their inventory.

There isn't an alternative face or bonus to this right?

Storefront items are specifically not in warehouse, though.

Do you think she'll be castoff-able? I'm very tempted, looks so naughty.

I've been thinking more and more about how I'm gonna sleeve my left arm, and I think I'm just gonna do all zero two tattoos on it and my right arm can have everything else

What's "everything else"?

Do you get taxed if you send yourself something from japan ?

Yeah

So you are forced to lie about the price if you dont want to overpay

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, I love and seek emotional support in my waifu and also swore myself to protect her but why the fuck would I not want to have sex with her?
It is basic human behavior to want to procreate with your loved one, sure waifus can't get pregnant but the emotion remains there.

Sometimes I wish there was more doujins of her. At the beginning it didn't feel right knowing that you are sharing the same lewds/doujins of her to fantasize but then you accept that she is a public image and many others will share the same feeling, just accept that they have good taste and that the way you feel about your waifu will never be the same for anyone else.

Frames 28x40 were about $100 a piece. Got them from spotlightdisplays.com

>hotgluing means cumming on

O-Oh...

They've made a behind the scenes video.
youtube.com/watch?v=69gToA0a1iA

>guy

There's threads for it on the red boards.

Really? Can you link one? Asking for a friend and for science.

Is there any negative to using DHL for shipping to the US? I've seen people bitch about their service being switched from EMS to DHL, but I presumed they were in Europe.

It's hard to tell with trapfags.

I just love everything about Mandarake.
>We need a cool name for our store, but we can't decide between Mandarake and RULERS OF TIME, so we used both
>we got this big building in colorful Akihabra straddling a corner, lets make it a giant black monolith
>we're making a big shipping and processing center like amazon, let's put in a gym, bath and daycare center

Don't get baited by NY prices and order from them. I made that mistake recently and I'm still waiting for my package to arrive after 3weeks because it's sitting at their forwarder and their support don't care enough to do something about it and get my package moving now that they already got the money. I'd advise you take your money elsewhere.

She labels her doujins as bishounen, they're boys with beautiful faces. The bodies are probably drawn too masculine for most trapfags, they're just bent into feminine poses and wearing gay shit.

Shame you are unable to understand the context of that post

If you mail over 200,000 yen worth of stuff you have to declare it, at least for the US. You can skirt this by splitting the shipment and mailing on two different days.

>Funkos are American knockoffs of Nendos

Attached: you serious nigga.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Are you of the opinion that you're the only person I can ask and that's why you're acting like this, sense-of-superiority sempai? You're not delivering mystic knowledge by pointing out the obvious like every other sperg that thinks they have one over on another person. Protip: the reason you think you have an advantage is because you were once too stupid to figure this out on your own. Meanwhile I'm just trying to make conversation. Protip #2: just because you were bullied in school doesn't mean being a cunt is normal, so stop trying to emulate normal people by being uppity.

Better quality always comes first.

>all the funko shitters in this thread
are we getting raided by some tranny discord again?
fucking dumb newfag

>He doesn't get the context of the post

This thread is some serious autism...

Do you expect anything less from grown men spending thousands of dollars on dolls?

They're figures. Dolls have their own thread.

Considering I am one of those men, yes. The question remains, if you aren't, why are you here?

I only buy the finest tapestries and dakis like a man of culture.

Remember it's not okay to have dakis of anyone but your waifu. (but multiple of her are ok)

That's fine since I only buy dakis of Akane and Rikka.

Absolutely supremely based

As much as I love bidding wars I'll pass, but this is being auctioned right now. Fully painted.

Attached: 1566409686 (2).jpg (712x1068, 586K)

Would be amazing if Amakuni or someone picked this GK up.

Attached: 1566409686.jpg (712x1068, 557K)

doesnt looks like rinko but the paint is great

This is only valid for peasants who can only provide for one woman. Successful buyfags build harems of anime girls and proudly call all of them his wives.

I sleep with four dakimakura

>using their forwarder
Just undervalue m8

I tried sleeping with two and it felt too crowded on the bed. And since I can only hug one at a time if feels like I'm not giving the other one enough affection, as dumb as it may sound.

Which ones?

This is what I’m doing with my cardfu. Left arm is collection of different artists I like of her. Right arm will be other tcg related

I switch out depending on what I'm cleaning/is being washed then keep them in my drawers. Right now it's a combination of Maitetsu and Taimanin

As much as I would like to keep it themed anytime I wash a daki I tend to just grab one as a replacement so there's no real correlation.

I can see the benefit with two as you can alternate between both when rolling around assuming your bed is wide enough but four seems like a waste of space to me.

Attached: 1554280358435.jpg (840x720, 144K)

It's more of just a bed decoration if anything. I have enough space on my bed and I'm not really one to roll around and shove things flying. It's actually really uncomfortable to try to embrace four fucking dakimakura and sleep at the same time.

>Some people have throw pillows
>Anonymous has looong pillows with naked anime girls on them
Do you tuck them in when you're not in bed?

Not usually. I don't have any friends and live alone. Any decoration is just to appease my autism of living comfortably.

Tried this before, but unfortunately I live in a country with nazi customs that holds every incoming package hostage and demand you make a declaration of the contents and real value before they release it.

Oh yeah? I don't even have a waifu and I have dakis. What are you going to do about it?

>I don't even have a waifu
>What are you going to do about it?
Pity you

interesting building ...what does the sign say

Imagine unironically living in a third world south american shithole

Something along the lines of "Mandarake's newest, biggest store."

You're literally fapping to someone else fucking your waifu. You know what that means, right?

まんだらけ史上最強店舗
The strongest Mandarake in history.

Is that you northwemko user?

Attached: really.png (372x334, 134K)

Where can I buy manga for cheap online that's not Amazon? Shipping to California.

I cant stand seeing doujins of my waifu, I like seeing some tasteful lewds or pinups
But the best is 1 piece swimsuits

Yeah, its about not degrading your waifu.

Rightstuf

MINA ! FINALLY ! ! !

Attached: porkchaco.jpg (550x800, 63K)

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20190822_170807.jpg (964x1587, 170K)

I just bought Mitsuha and Taki for nearly 300 USD + shipping from Asia
yay or nay?

wixoss Tama guy

The outfit is nice.
honk honk

Cute slime.

Attached: 215294729.jpg (574x800, 49K)

>Rei
Replace the head and it might be passable for a prize figure.

Attached: 1505261912269.gif (480x270, 252K)

>what is self insert

send help user

Attached: i need it.png (181x67, 2K)

God speed user. I was tempted but when I saw the amount of bidders for how little it's been up, on top of there being 2 days left, and how good it actually looks, it was a lost cause of stress.

Attached: 1566409686 (3).jpg (712x1068, 605K)

Wow free shipping

I saw a summer bb one a few days but it instantly went up to $2.4 USD

Attached: img015.jpg (893x1347, 273K)

wonderful, I've had a spot vacant next to wedding sonico for months now.

I have 4 of my waifu

>Storefront item on Manda moved from Complex to Sahra and listed sold out now
>So it's at the big warehouse now, but someone else might have ordered it first
>no email indicating either yet
>order status still says checking availability
fug

>order from goodsmile for first time
>suddenly email about getting charged a dollar by JCB Merchant
What exactly is this?

It's a test charge to verify the validity of the account for fraud prevention. It's very common for large online mail order retailers in the entire world, including the west. You won't actually be down a dollar.

Not that I'm aware of.

Depends. For example you should keep Rem and Shera together.

Attached: 1552977584419.jpg (848x1199, 276K)

Am I the only one who finds this kinda gross/trashy? I've never seen the source material so I don't know if it represents her appropriately.

Attached: FIGURE-050692_01.jpg (800x533, 78K)

yeah I've had that for other things but never any buyfagging so it threw me off a bit.

>Shera daki came out when I didn't even know what the series was
>Rem probably won't ever get a figure
Absolute suffering.

Attached: 1527761789633.gif (500x300, 135K)

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-08-22/shanghai-police-seize-usd42-million-in-counterfeit-figures/.150320

>China Central Television state television broadcaster is reported on August 15 that the Shanghai police have shutdown a large-scale pirated figure factory worth approximately 4.5 billion yen/300 million yuan (US$42.3 million). The company produced numerous counterfeit figures from popular franchises including One Piece, Sailor Moon, and Pokémon as well as Hatsune Miku and Iron Man.
>The factory was selling duplicate figures that typically retail for 4,500 to 5,500 yen (US$40-50) for 30 yuan wholesale (US$4) or 70-80 yuan (US$10-11) in stores.
>The pirated distributor was based in Guangzhou and Dongguan with nine production lines and three warehouses. Police arrested 25 people involved in the company, seized 1,200 figure molds and approximately one million finished figures.

Some poorfags are going to have to go without.

So how was the quality of these?

They were making duplicate prize figures?

In my shithole country its the secondary market shitty stores have to resort to in order to fetch poorfags with figures(still over priced).

The quality can range from hilariously bad to mediocre.

>im going to read all that

I don't know if you're just samefagging or shitposting for bumps, but even though Funko Pops are trash, Gigantor is still more on topic than any of these:

I picked this up. She's pretty cute

Which is your favorite aqua figure?

Attached: marseille1565665348.jpg (1280x1920, 423K)

Show pantsu.

>the way her bikini pulls on her aquas

Attached: 1497062725124.png (354x347, 121K)

>aqua
>pantsu

Attached: 1487877301038.jpg (343x387, 16K)

Thus the question.

nippon-yasan.com/figures/27067-re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-emilia-alphaomega.html

I tried so hard to not buy into this overpriced/overproduced rezero shit but I couldn’t resist bros. Last minute purchase.

I guess a figure does have about as much personality as the character so its extra accurate.

What you guys think of the ArtFX line of figures?

I have Platinum Sakura and she’s wonderful
and I had Syaoran which I Marie Kondo’d away, but he also looked pretty nice

wait 2400 ?

yeah I meant 2,400

Damn, i cant see myself paying that much for a 1/7 scale

Is it considered bad etiquette to bid with 1 yen

Pretty sure that doesn't even exist as a coin.

when i was in japan i used to buy shit with stacks of 1 yens and the cashier had to count them all
thats bad etiquette

You can enter a million yen and it's still gonna be 1 yen as long as nobody else bids

Really can't wait for these to come out. Hope the anime at least does well enough to warrant other characters getting figures as well.

Attached: 5534.jpg (1104x1000, 210K)

matoi is sex and I like the tony figure of her

Would be nice to get a figure out of each of her different episode outfits too.

>USPS Tracking
>Inbound Into Customs
>Your item is being processed by United States Customs.

Alright. What the fuck? Does this mean my shit has been specifically targeted, or is this a routine tracking step that I just never noticed before?

When?

Attached: little green.jpg (1768x2500, 404K)

>a routine tracking step that I just never noticed before

>megumin delayed

Well this sucks.

I told you I'd protect it for you but nooooo.

What site is this on?
I want to watch this unfold!

Y!A where all auctions are usually held. Just type her name, it's at 30k now with over 2 days left. Honestly I don't think that's a bad price for a painted GK of that caliber but there is no way it stays that low. I'm just hoping Amakuni gets huge success with the Yukikaze scale and just delves into the other taimanins. I refuse to believe the market isn't there for the figures.

YJA

Attached: my limit is $600 but this auction is probably going to one grand.png (177x73, 2K)

why do people bid that early i dont get it

assert your dominance

Made it back to the US with everything I bought from C96 they didn't even bother with my luggage. Now to just get home

One of these things. They're fun and make me feel cool.

Attached: blow air.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

amazon.com/l-f-Cosmetics-Piece-Brush-Set/dp/B001HKR6WM
is this the good shit?

Riko is definitely the better of the two. She has great paint with nothing really spilling over. Reg is solid as well with no issues worth mentioning. There's not much in the way of shading but the color pallete of the figures is kind towards that kind of coloring. Both of their faces are a little potato-y but not in quite the same way as the anime or manga art but it's not bad.

Only real gripe is the angle the characters sit on their stands and the base is boring and would look better without the flowers.

Attached: 20190822_213746.jpg (2268x4032, 1.35M)

Attached: 20190822_213729.jpg (851x1512, 312K)

It's a slow month so everything is going through customs. They pretty much just look at the declaration papers and move it along, but it still sucks because your shit is going to be there for a couple days at least. Basically government workers justifying their jobs during a slow shipping month, plus they're probably looking for shit on the Chinese tariff list.
Everything I ordered this month went through customs, including a package from Playasia. Fuck US customs, those fags can't catch containers full of Chinese fentanyl but they're great at holding your PVC butts in a bin for several days.

Any cosmetic brush will work, you'll be using the largest one 99% of the time so you don't need a fancy kit.

What figure has the most ridiculous T&A? Cattleya? Pochaco? Mammon?

Help me out here lads. Is there any safe way to have loli doujins imported to the US without the chance of it getting checked or some shit and fucking me over?

Yeah, just import them. Loli isn't illegal

It shouldn't be but I'm still worried things wouldn't go down well if it did get inspected

My mommy is on is way

Attached: descarga.jpg (800x1200, 156K)

>Retarded spic.

people get arrested every day because they have loli porn tho

>9416 moonbucks
What a bargain.

Attached: 1552656745767.jpg (573x800, 116K)

Attached: unnamed%20(6).jpg (1536x2048, 662K)

Arrest records are public information in the US. Would you mind linking some reports for people arrested for loli?

yeah, t-totally...

Attached: sad.jpg (528x786, 53K)

> americuck

every US loli arrest is always something tacked onto a actual cheese pizza charge

This, the only exception to that being Chris Handey. He was also a dumb fuck that pled guilty and told the judge he watches kids on playgrounds, so he pretty much begged for a conviction.
The guide claims you will be arrested for loli in the US yet the /jp/ onahole guide says the exact opposite because there are US sellers of onaholes with nude loli box art. Not to mention you can get things like the Prisma Illya BDs from Walmart.
Getting a loli charge in the US is like winning the reverse lottery while simultaneously having an enemy in law enforcement.

I ordered loli rape doujinshi into a red state and I didn't get arrested (yet). You should be fine.

>mexicans are raikou fans maymay
back to retardera

Attached: ECGABTxU4AA0_IR.jpg (1600x1200, 321K)

Any idea which body parts were used in here?

twitter.com/madhands_tweet/status/1164316659022090241

Attached: ECh709BW4AAMO55.jpg (1418x2048, 246K)

waifu*

anybody know about the new fist of the gadgets booster box? It should be released today, but I don't see any deals.

Your good no need to worry

>projecting this hard

Say something nice about FuRyu's Rikka

Attached: rikka.jpg (529x645, 339K)

Mommy

I had a dream about owning a Rem scale that was in a big white dress and covered in cheap sparkles that fall off everywhere and make a mess.
What does this mean? Do I need to buy a Rem figure now?

Sounds like a weird hot glue fantasy

Canonically wears them, read the LN.

I know the mods gonna kill me for this, but I don't care. I'll sacrifice myself to inform you about this.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1566553854.jpg (1024x1502, 168K)

>Insight
You died in vain, user

Someone said this is some sort of bootleg figure of Schrodinger from Hellsing, where the hell do i find it? i love him.

Attached: 1566552373204.jpg (376x490, 32K)

that doesn't look gay at all...

>Expectation vs Reality

user...

just off link the image next time user.

holy shit that's a scam

Don't like the gloss senpai, gonna flat topcoat it

It's called a garage kit.

more like garbage kit

>fots
Cheap hotglue bait

Ha, gayy.

I've seen a thread a week ago have spoilered nipples from doujins and not shit was done to them. So you are good

I had bad experiences, that's why I'm not so sure about that.

Think I can put a wedding dress on her?
I think it'll great as a cake topper.

She looks exactly like my fiance.

Attached: 10593386.jpg (300x300, 11K)

d e l a y e d

Attached: FIGURE-047144.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Attached: 1550077608528.png (419x398, 191K)

I have many questions but I’m not sure if I want to hear the answers.

Expected, still disappoint.

Attached: 1513927270566.jpg (475x543, 49K)

>Cancelled a order with Amico and didn't get banned
>Two figures I want have been delayed
Is this some kind of devine punishment?

What do you find strange about putting wedding dresses on figurines?

Your daughterwife is cute, user. Time to look into dolls.

Well that lightens my monthly order then.

Stock still hasn't been confirmed and business hours are over.

Attached: 667655432.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Good luck with cleaning.

Oh no... the endgame!

>Your order was canceled because the items were sold out.
>We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuug

Who's getting her?

Attached: hj201910_01_N4dZ_01.jpg (480x720, 278K)

No thanks, i don't buy gachashits

I've been doing this a few times for som of mine when they get too dusty. Glad to know that don't damage them. Thanks user!

I might, Helena is one of my favourites.
Or I'll wait for her summer version.

They're tiny and feel like plastic.
I hate them.
But they're basically a penny, so why wouldn't they exist?

abigail or bust

>it was 1k yen on Manda
>looking for it everywhere else its 200$ bucks
>some shitty scalper probably grabbed the one off Manda, too
It's not fair bros.

>a furyu prize looks bad
Color me unsurprised

>prize
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1525389784625.png (520x360, 335K)

post item

>descarga.jpg

Thats the Mega Jumbo Nesoberi plush. but I just want any of them, be it Mega Jumbo or one of the set of 3 regular ones. (or a set)

Attached: 02012526900.jpg (1998x1650, 1.11M)

I don't know what Death Ball is about but I do know that I like beer and butts.

Attached: 1560045541752.jpg (480x720, 237K)

Attached: IMG_20190823_084632.jpg (700x816, 61K)

Evil imouto

Did she just take a bite out of that baby?

Can anyone transfer 2b nondx preorder?

very cute

Attached: 1556569416376.gif (197x183, 62K)

Paint when

Attached: 740216.jpg (600x900, 56K)

When an artist gets their OC made into a figure, are they usually just paid a lump sum, or do receive ask for a percentage of sales as well?

Sure senpai, post your bank info.

Never gets old

Why this boy dresse as hoe?
Is this a fetish thing

>53k now
fuck GKs

lol i got that one
it's way bigger than i was expecting

You mean that specific one, with the damaged tag? I doubt you could physically have it yet, since it wasn't grabbed from the storefront, but moved to Sahra for dispatch first.

>that specific on
Why would you even think that?

Because "I got that one" sounds different from "I have that one".

I don't buy fraudsters.

Sent myself two packages roughly 25 lbs each when I was at c94. Contents were Comic LOs and every Loli doujin the eye can see when I was there.

Too bad she's HJ exclusive, I bet on NY she would've been 15k or less

Post link.

Just preordered this. I usually buy pre-owned so it’ll be the most I’ve ever spent on a figure by far. I don’t know anything about the character, but I’m a big fan of pastel color palettes and I think it’ll fit in nicely with the rest of my collection.

Attached: B7581992-8BD0-40FF-9E1A-9F06615BC4B3.jpg (600x750, 110K)

Enjoy the leaning.

>her

Me first. One of the only times I regret not preordering.

I looked up that particular pop and as far as I can tell it’s only 9 dollars according to a price guide. Unless there’s some super secret ultra rare version even a funko website doesn’t know about, but I doubt it.

it's estimated to be 40k right after release

You might as well watch the show now. It's not like it's old, it's airing right now.

Attached: angery.gif (498x362, 942K)

Cheap is my middle name, what are the best but cheapest scales out there?

Chink is my middle name. You should consider bootlegs.

Probably slightly older or unpopular pre-owned scales.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x641671445

>I don’t know anything about the character

Attached: 1492541011364.png (680x680, 413K)

C-cute.

there is that Tama guy that posts every once and awhile. I think he owns basically every peice of merch of her including the expensive ass wixoss cards

they are retardedly fast, like next day fast sometimes, but they seem to bang packages around alot more so more risk of damage. people joke they use ICBMs to ship stuff because its so fast and how bad shape the boxes are sometimes.

It's time, time to post POs

Attached: POs.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>not the jacket version
Into the trash

got 0
havent seen any fates fig that caught my attention

Attached: 1508860617599.jpg (780x780, 97K)

I'm too poor to buy anything so i just lurk here to live my fantasy through you guys...

T-They'll do a re-release right?

0 I ran out of space and money.

I use one of those to give myself enemas. They really are fun and cool.

I bet her legs will be welded to her ass.

Attached: FIGURE-051943.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Down from more than a dozen.
Revy's already paid for, there's not much left to spend.

Attached: inb4 update your pictures.jpg (1650x915, 830K)

Can someone help me out and choose the better figure for me?

rightstufanime.com/Zero-Two-Darling-in-the-Franxx-Figure

rightstufanime.com/Zero-Two-School-Uniform-Ver-DARLING-in-the-FRANXX-Figure

>about to ask why its always the unpainted figma
>read filename
Yeah alright.

Buy both or none.

Just the one.

Attached: GOODS-00313681.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Nothing's changed aside from Ai-chan and Ikaruga on their way over. Should be receiving the latter in about a week.

Attached: 2019-20 Preorders.png (896x919, 1017K)

So? Lots of people buy characters they don't know much about.

Even the figma is technically from a picture I've taken.

Attached: Shibuya.jpg (750x1000, 198K)

I want to rob this room.

I might start getting into buyfagging since there's 3 or so figures I want.

What kinda glass case should I buy Yea Forums or just leave them out and dust every few weeks.

amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-051810
amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-050203
one of few I'm gonna buy

The second. First one looks weird around the chest, and pseudo-nude figures are stupid anyway. But I'm pretty sure you can get a better price elsewhere.

How do I deal with dust getting inside my glass case? I've used swiffer dusters and microfiber towels but they just won't come out

Attached: IMG_20190823_121431.jpg (1481x808, 125K)

Cute

Attached: 20190823_131224.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Total newbie here. How do you know if the figure won't be released again in the future and thus its price would then be lower?

Attached: 5f4.jpg (852x480, 37K)

You don't. Have fun.

I'm too lazy to update mine

Like the other user said, there's absolutely no way of knowing. More than once I've bought a sold out figure on the aftermarket at 200% markup only to have it be rereleased. It's just something you have to deal with.

I see. What a shame, PO for this is so high.

Attached: the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-17-scale-prepainted-figure-raphtal-591663.2.jpg (1500x1500, 169K)

do want

But they're PMMA figures made by FOTS. A disastrous combination.

Those aren't the same figure user

250 for jeanne and mordred racing ver

Fuck, I'm actually super salty about missing that Manda item. Whenever I try to add something remotely rare and unique to my collection I fucking lose it.
inb4 grail

The guide, read it.

You don't, it's (surprisingly) completely unpredictable.

Attached: preorders.jpg (980x980, 306K)

Would it be heresy to get Shikinami Asuka figs for my Soryu display? I know pic related is nothing she actually wore in NGE, but it's okay, r-right?

Attached: langley.jpg (640x640, 73K)

She has a nice, realistic, non-oversexualized but still sexy ass and the hair is really well done and looks great, as if its in motion, so I don't see why not.

2 things on the way as well

Attached: preorders.jpg (1200x900, 1.17M)

Attached: S2F57815.jpg (1000x1000, 368K)

thats a lot of hifumi

shield bird nendo when?

Well that's a unfortunate, September is looking pretty heavy.

Attached: Untitled.png (413x128, 4K)

I am a little worried about this, but I've seen methods to help fix leaning, so I can probably use those in the future if it ever comes to that.
I don't watch anime much I just like figures that fit into a specific aesthetic

Attached: 2602d3a146e68e4e129bd1b98ef48424[1].jpg (1195x784, 458K)

so pink magical girl

Why haven't you preordered Hifumin?

exactly

Who said i didnt

What are these?

>he actually preordered the fat frog

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER das FINALE - 01 [BCEC3F02].mkv_snapshot_14.25_[2018.04.03_18.10.49] (866x1080, 403K)

>He doesn't want those thicc tights
Go back to Donzoko, you gay shark

Attached: EA4FvfoVAAALgbu.jfif.jpg (2048x1536, 285K)

How do you guys feel about figmas? I honestly regret buying them since statues and even nendoroids are much better looking. Most of the time the stand on the figmas won't even attach to their backs because the hole is either too loose or too small.

Depends on the figma. The ones that look good my only regret is usually the size. 13cm compared to the 20 of a scale can be pretty meh. I wish they were in the 16-18 range, especially when they're the only version of a character in that outfit.

Depends on the figma. I love the ones I have, but I don't care for most of them. Certain character designs lend themselves to figma size and joints way better than others.

if it's limited+exclusive certainly wont

The fact she's French cancels it out and actually puts her in deficit.

Absolute garbage as a display item but pretty fun for photos and animating.
Incredibly overpriced as of late though, I've seen figmas go (pre-order price, not aftermarket) for the same price as cheap scales.

And for this?

Awful manufacturer, you don't want it anyway.

>dislike the preorder bonus
>don't have to deal with a proxy and pay an extra 30 bucks
that's a good feel

Attached: 1551456735973.png (432x432, 200K)

figmas are nice figures
But the main problem with them now is that increase in price and the decrease of accessories, which makes one to be more picky about which ones to get

Attached: DLRkLqMU8AQBmKT.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

Pic related, the exclusive faces just look dumb.

Attached: kotobukiya-pvc-scale-figures-mary-saotome-artfx-j-figure-kakegurui-compulsive-gambler-11804402647084 (1000x667, 69K)

>The fact she's French cancels it out and actually puts her in deficit.
>Opinion
Nah

You mean she won't look like this?

The correct opinion.

No, read the guide on the manufacturer.

nta, but the guide is still outdated as fuck. I'm not sure how or if Pulchra have improved, but you should use the guide with a grain of salt.

Oh well thanks. I'll take this instead even if the loli is better sigh

Attached: 806092.jpg (600x900, 160K)

Everyone that whines about the guide being out of date never says what actually is out of date or bothers fixing it.
And I just checked, the bit for Pulchra certainly holds true.

I'm getting into figure collecting. How many should you limit yourself to each month so you won't go broke?

Only you know how much money you have. Don't get into collecting if you're too retarded to budget.

Attached: hurr durr.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Here you go.

>Akagi when

Attached: preorders2019.jpg (1205x800, 324K)

Certainly.

Buyfag I need your help.

I think a figure I bought might have been hotglued and I need to know for sure because I've been bartering for days in order to get it at a good price.

It surprised me because this is by no mean a lewd figure.

How do I check the figure for hot glue?

Blacklight. Also why do you suspect it's been hot-glued?

Lick it. It will taste like salty coins and milk.

You can't imagine how stuffed that store is. There isn't even space for two people between most of the shelves.

It has greasy spots...

Leave them out in the open. Also put them next to a open window at all times. Otherwise the plasticizer fumes might kill you in your sleep.

Erm, this timing sure is coincidental. I might be the person who sold it to you.
Sorry, I forgot to clean it before shipping it.

I've seen the indoor pictures.
It actually was kind of cool thinking that my order meant some guy had to enter the bowels of a black monolith and scour its oppressively tight corridors for the treasure I requested. Makes ordering from amazon look pretty lame.
Now if only I wasn't so fucking upset about it slipping through my hands in the end.
But I'm not gonna pay the 200+ dollars the scalpers are asking.
I'm just gonna be mad forever.

then dont buy it...wtf?

I didn't know beforehand it's not visible on pictures

Don't do this, it creates mustard gas.

superior beings

Attached: EAiScEyUEAIggrt.jpg (2048x1536, 472K)

Migrate

that's not how it works you newfag

Kill yourself.

>page 8
They get worse every day.

Migrate

dilate

>"I like that outfit to the ri-"
>that fucking potato face

Not a fan, but some characters don't have many options.
None on display now anyway.

She's not supposed to be this ugly

Attached: FIGURE-050378_10.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Absolutely horrifying.

She's supposed to look old, but not that fucking old. I was excited about getting her with the hguc gerbera tetra.

Attached: 12602-2079404705.jpg (720x480, 41K)

I have no idea why they made her looks this bad, it's a huge let down for me.
Maybe the moron who sculpted her was into the old hag meme and thought that's what we were looking for?

Quite frankly I would fuck this bitch in a heartbit.

Attached: 8KL5knz_d.jpg (640x448, 33K)

She was announced at wonfes last month. I'd estimate a release in spring or summer.

Attached: 872613.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Is there a small tiddy version?