Where were his editors when he wrote the last hundred chapters?

If only those last hundred chapters didn't exist at all. Would've been a 10/10 series.

Attached: nR.dAgpfbmr.png (340x340, 77K)

His editors are the ones who told him to make the series longer and write the war arc

this is now a loli bread

Attached: 3pkyusaa8gbz.png (861x889, 853K)

His poor decisions are going to negatively affect his reputation. After finishing Samurai 8, he'll likely make something worse and then no one will care about anything he makes ever again.

this is now a loli bread!

Naruto needs a rebuild starting from Pains defeat and him not resurrecting konoha

this now a loli bread!!

Attached: __drawn_by_katsuwo_cr66g__sample-712b534b5c9922294f2a0072523733a7.jpg (850x478, 71K)

dropped this shit during the first arc of the new world (was never big into one piece). what exactly went wrong?

Are you retarded?

the fuck?

Yeah, you're definitely retarded

dude. you're being incredibly rude. i asked a fairly simple question that's relevant to the op. why are you so mean?

Get help

i just realized my mistake and i want to thoroughly apologize to you and everyone in this thread.

Counting all the money Naruto made.As long as it sells, they don't fucking care how good it is.

did it sell good after pain arc though?

top kek

this is a loli bread!!!!

>long drawn out war arc
okay
>set madara up as the big bad
okay
>'''''reveal''''' obito in a contrived double cross
slow dow-
>suddenly, ninja aliens

Fucking hell

Attached: Can't believe it.jpg (500x375, 31K)

LOLI BREAD!!!!!!

Oh please, that manga had core problems besides the war arc that needed to be fixed if Naruto wanted to be 10/10

well, let us hear those problems. i'm not a hxh fag so i do care for your opinion

based loli bread bumper.

I DON'T WANT TO EAT BREAD MADE WITH LOLIS

>Would've been a 10/10 series
Are you retarded? Naruto was never even 7/10 series

Attached: 1562375525184.png (271x243, 32K)

and what's your favorite series?

Certainly not Naruto

ahaha you pussy

>war in Nagato's flashback(and everywhere even before Pain arc, really)
>despair, hunger, blood, unnecessary cruelty, child death, fatigue
>War arc according to Kishimoto by the end of the series
>lel zombies and aliens just for two days
Great story of wasted potential, Kishi.

holy shit you're a fucking beta.

Not that user, but please define "series".
If you mean long-running manga that went on for more than three volumes, mine is Yotsuba&!
Generally, I enjoy well-written things. So, basically what said.

>Would've been a 10/10 series.
It was a Tenten series. She just didn't get enough attention.

Naruto as a whole was pretty mediocre from the beginning though, and Kishimoto dropped the ball far earlier.

>after pain arc
Every arc in Naruto felt like a pain arc.

Attached: 36739263_p1.jpg (500x510, 108K)

Not too sure what I mean by series. Anything that isn't a one shot probably. Yotsuba isn't too bad of a manga, I just can't see how you wouldn't get bored of it. It's not that well written if you ask me, but it does it's job of being cozy so I see why you might value it. First 140 chapters (pt 1) of Naruto are untouchable in my books. You can't possibly say that it wasn't well written in those early chapters. Anything after that is fair game I suppose.

>Every arc in Naruto felt like a pain arc.
What do you mean? like thematically similar? I'd usually say this about a show like one piece. I don't know bout you but i'd say naruto had fantastic arc variation. Popularized the whole idea of a tournament arc and everything.

Pain arc was the best arc. If everything was the best arc then Naruto would be the best shonen.
Is it the best shonen?

Attached: Cgdw_TuWQAAZeBO.jpg (518x718, 89K)

>mediocre waifufag expects to be taken seriously

>What do you mean?
It was a fucking pun, user. You know what pain is, don't you?

>waifufag
Tenten isn't even my favourite female character in Naruto, retard. Is everyone in here too stupid to get puns?
By the way: The way Tenten and other side characters were treated is very indicative of how Kishimoto fails as a writer.

well then, you better work on that grammar. Here's how you would rephrase it in english:
Every arc is a painful arc.

Don't bully, everyone is free to post their waifu.

Attached: 39.png (497x503, 204K)

>you better work on that grammar.
>Every arc is a painful arc.
Are you this stupid or just pretending to be?
Puns don't work like that. He said "pain arc", I reinterpreted "pain arc". And, no, that isn't hard to get.
Narutards really are the dumbest king of poster, it seems.

explain I too stupid.

Yeah, you seem to be pretending.
Anyway: If you're making a pun, you have to work with what you're given. You can't just change "pain arc" to "painful arc".

Literally who?

Seishi Kishimoto's brother.

>seishi
kek

you are retarded if you think this will happen.

He's already swimming in Naruto money

Sasuke's relationships to every other character are a black hole of good writing. All good writing is sucked out of the pages when Sasuke is even mentioned. All of his relationships with Naruto, Sakura, Orochimaru, his team, etc. don't ever make any sense. And these are the crux of EVERYTHING the characters do after Sasuke Retrieval, which makes Shipuuden Naruto really hard to comprehend and empathize with.

Some villains like Orochimaru, Kakuzu, Deidara, Danzo, Kabuto, and Kizame just do some shit because the plot says they have to do shit at a specific plot in time. Some plot.vital decisions they take don't really serve any purpose. This leads to the series becoming dumber and more contrived the longer it goes.

And contrivance is made worse with the manga's over-reliance on reveals. The last 300 chapters of the manga are just Puppeteer over Puppeteer again and again while everyone's power levels just shoots up the sky. This could make it exciting to some people, but when you can't trust what each character's motivations are, you just can't expect to make any sense of the plot. Like, genuinely maybe Kizame wasn't badly written. Maybe he was a Puppeteer behind Kaguya. Except that Kishin, or whatever the god of Hidan was, was real and was behind Kizame and Kaguya. So Exciting!

And then, most of the cast was useless power-level wise since around half the manga's span. And since this is a Battle Shonen, power levels are tied to agency, which means that their entire existence ended up useless to the plot for the most part after their initial appearance. No joke, nothing would change if Lee died in the Chuunin Exam, nor if Neji, Kiba and Choji died retrieving Sasuke. All these characters kinda stop being relevant after that.

>I just can't see how you wouldn't get bored of it.
Nothing about Yotsuba is boring. Not if you like the characters at least.

>It's not that well written if you ask me
Says someone who likes Naruto ...
Do you even know what good writing is?

>You can't possibly say that it wasn't well written in those early chapters.
Yes, I can say that. Naruto's biggest flaw is it's sloppy exposition and its empty characters that were estabished early on.

Kishi works 19 hours a day.

Quality > quantity, user.

>Would've been a 10/10 series.
There was nothing 10/10 about it from the beginning. This shit made me dislike ninjas.