Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shoujiki ni nattara 38 omake + chapter 39

New chapter is out, posting translation as I finish typesetting/redrawing.
Also the previous week's omake.

Attached: Uta - Brocon JK who loves her Onii-chan.jpg (609x485, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!YxVlSYaK!s05lRfq0BS5CGeVU_unDwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbqwOPB2jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Omake done, chapter 39 next.

Attached: 09-omake.png (960x1364, 418K)

Attached: 01.png (960x1364, 490K)

Attached: 02.png (960x1364, 508K)

Attached: 03.png (960x1364, 504K)

Attached: 04.png (960x1364, 537K)

This one took time to redraw.

Attached: 05.png (960x1364, 484K)

Attached: 06.png (960x1364, 615K)

Attached: 07.png (960x1364, 382K)

Attached: 08.png (960x1364, 422K)

Motivated imouto pose

Attached: 09.png (960x1364, 532K)

Attached: 10.png (960x1364, 607K)

Attached: 11.png (960x1364, 484K)

so smug

Maybe the point of this chapter is missing in translation, but:
>Author's comment
>By the way, the word Uta used to express her love (suki 好き), before they started pretending to be lovers on chapter 1, was daisuki (大好き), but she didn't say it once until now...!
So the big thing is that, even though she always made chocolate for him and always loved him, the one she gives him now is to express her real feelings, not just as her sister, but as his lover.

That's it for now.
As always, please point out any mistakes so I can fix them.

Blog: Two guys quit at my job, so I'm having even less free time. At least I'm getting a bonus, but hell, it isn't enough to compensate all the extra work. I usually had time on Sundays, but that's not really the case anymore. Combine that with the change to Saturday release, the entitled redditor ESLfag demanding translations, small threads, etc., so my motivation is low. I guess less people are reading it, the omake threads die after a couple of necrobumps, and even in Cycomi's ranking it has been slowly going down.

I still love the series and I'll keep reading it no matter what, but unless my company hires at least one more person into our team, my time will be too limited and of course I'll have to prioritize work and resting time, so I won't be able to continue scanlating.
TL;DR: Job sucks, expect delays, maybe forever.

Attached: 12.png (960x1364, 511K)

>Blood related
Disgusting.

Cheers for all your work thus far, hope your company will hire someone soon.

I see doujins with this concept every now and then too, seems to be a like trope. Siblings that start fucking/going out and stop saying "I love you" , feels weird that they consider that a bigger line to cross than actual incestous relationships but I like the idea, especially when it ends up being said in an important moment.

Thanks as always, for everything. That's a pretty shitty situation, but understandable. Good luck at work, surely they can't overwork you forever.
They're shortlived now (I think in part due to the irregular updates now too) but I'll miss these imouto threads with actual content if you end up having to stop.

Attached: 72010110_p0.jpg (1000x1293, 1.16M)

I don't comment too much in dump threads as I feel doing so won't add anything to the discussion, but know that I read every chapter and do appreciate the time and effort you put in to this. I know scanlating a whole manga on your own isn't as easy as some people assume it is. Take care of your self first, that's more important than pleasing a bunch of strangers online.

Thank you

I was here since the first day, I remember having 3 threads hitting bump limit. I'm gonna miss you.

I thought you were gone user, don't scare us like that. Thanks a lot a as always.

I love smug Uta

Well he's going to be gone now. Better get started on those kanji drills if you want to continue reading.

That's a shame.

Don't leave us user
Good luck on your job, hope the situation improves soon. As a suggestion don't try to do everything yourself, otherwise if your boss realizes you can do it alone he is not going to hire anyone any time soon.

By the way, thanks for the good wishes and all, but I didn't drop it yet. I just meant to let you know in case I don't have time later. Threads will be biweekly around Sunday-Tuesday like they've been lately, as the omake doesn't really need a whole thread, so I'll just post them in chapter threads.
Let's not derail the thread so much.

In the case of siblings, I guess it's because that love is now different than familial love, and much like general couples, saying "I love you" is hard for some. And things like the timing and saying it too early into the relationship or never saying it at all.

I like the way it was done this chapter, and also that the author brought back the "grabbing her twintails while nervous" thing, I don't remember seeing it for a while.

Attached: Surprised Uta.png (352x497, 55K)

Isn't she wondering where Ritsu's chocolate is? She only seems to be making that one piece.

>in Cycomi's ranking it's slowly been going down
I think that's just relative, since the app is getting more popular and they don't want to come over as too creepy. Besides Uta stilled ended up like 4th place in the appwide swimsuit contest didn't she?

>act girly once in a while
girly for once

>give one
give some

>do it yourself
make it

>and we only
who only

>since all this began by pretending
Since this all started with us pretending

>big heart shaped
big, heart-shaped

>it's that, right
I don't like this phrase as a translation, it's just too stiff in English. I'd do "I knew it. You must..." and on the next page "have someone you like..."

>thank you again for another year
Feels redundant. I'd just do "thank you for another year!"

>after you go to your room
in your room

I think it works well enough, but if you want to be careful in regards to the future or just differentiate them more obviously, you could make the daisuki "I really love you". That's still casual enough to be used by a sibling while carrying a more pointed emphasis in this context.

The "To be continued" is not in the arrow.

Shame about your job. If you do decide you want to keep translating, I can help out with the typesetting and stuff if you want to keep going as just a translator. I'm pretty invested in working on the series at this point. Either way, it was nice working with you.

>12 pages
is author ok? will the number of pages go down to 7 from now on?

Thanks for the chapter and your work over the almost two years. Hope it gets better.

Attached: 1367105610385.png (296x446, 171K)

Chapters have been short for a while now

There was nothing on the text that implied that, as far as I understood. She just thought by the heart shape it would be for someone else, as you normally wouldn't think your daughter is in love with her brother.

Fixed.

>page 10
I butchered that bubble somehow while reordering it, the meaning was more like "Thank you for doing this every year". I feel like "thank you for another year" it's somewhat different. I'll wait for another suggestion if you want, I'll fix the other pages for now.

Attached: 09 omake v2.png (960x1364, 418K)

Attached: 02v2.png (960x1364, 508K)

Attached: 03v2.png (960x1364, 504K)

Attached: 05v2.png (960x1364, 484K)

I think "Thanks for doing this every year." is perfect.

Attached: 07v2.png (960x1364, 382K)

Attached: 08v2.png (960x1364, 422K)

Attached: 10v2.png (960x1364, 607K)

Attached: 11v2.png (960x1364, 483K)

And fixed, thanks as always.

I'll keep going for a while I think. Unless work gets worse, but I think/hope it won't.
It just won't be as fast as before, with the schedule as I said here . And yeah, it's been a fun ride for me too, so I hope you can keep coming to the threads, as irregular as they may be.

Attached: 12v2.png (960x1364, 513K)

"I love you" is kind of a pleasantry in families. It's something you say so often that you take it for granted. When the relationship changes, they start to consider the feelings contained in those words. It can be embarrassing like it would be for a normal couple, but it can also seem like a return to the status quo. Not saying it keeps a tension in the air about where the relationship is headed. There's also the unique angle of whether the words you've always said will properly convey your feelings or if they'll be taken the same way they always were before.

There's a lot of subtle emotion you can get out of the point, so it only makes sense for a work focusing on the emotional development of the relationship to put it in there somewhere.

Oh boy!
The best time of the week is here, finally!

Now I'm glad I woke up sick in the middle of the night because it means I could catch this thread.
Thank you OP.

Updated the Mega folder, by the way.
mega.nz/#F!YxVlSYaK!s05lRfq0BS5CGeVU_unDwQ

Next chapter has 8 pages.

WIth so few pages, is something going on? Anime announcement soon?

I wish, but I doubt it.
It's just the normal, most chapters have 8 pages.

I need to catch up!!
Thanks for the hard work, OP.

Lewd. I love it.

>tfw no imouto gf

Cheers for everything up till this point, good luck with your job stuff.

One of the cutest chapters yet. Thank you user.
I think one of the reasons this doesn't get huge threads is simply because it's a very vanilla, drama-free story. I love the shit out of it for that reason, but it doesn't generate shitposting or intense discussion being that way.

This, no need for best girl wars like with other romcoms, because the best girl was clear from the first page.

I'm betting that the mom already knows

Judging from the next chapter the dad must be on to something too. Maybe they're noticing similarities since they are also siblings?

Thank you very much for all of your work over the course of this manga, I have always appreciated your scanlation. I wish you the very best with whatever the future entails for you and selfishly hope that you'll have time to continue this great series. Again, thank you for everything.

Attached: Nina Smiles.png (466x450, 108K)

Almost missed it. Thanks user.

I try not to post often as I enjoy just lurking and reading people's posts but I felt the need to thank you for your efforts this far. I am in a somewhat similar situation at my job as well so I understand if you can't devote as much time as you'd like to. In any case, I hope things work out for you and wish you the best. And thanks again for introducing me to this series as well.

How are the ranks done now? Just views? There used to be likes before Cycomi switched to the coins. I haven't spent much since I'm trying to save them for eventual ASMRs but I guess I should.

I'm not sure. You can also donate coins in the comments now so maybe that influences it too.

Nice tomboy thighs.

Was it rape, Yea Forums?

Looks like we're setting up for the inevitable parents reveal arc

Oh no, Uta, don't put your blood and spit into the chocolate!

That hair thing she does is too dang cute.

I kind of like about this series that it treats the incest between them as something natural rather than a big deal — they just progressed from "prætending" to it being real without making a fuzz about it and it's not entirely clear when and where they started realizing it.

Thanks as always user!

Thank you very much user. Please rest well.

>2 years
It can't be almost that long already can it? I still remember the first thread.

Cycomi has the following add up for their app.
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbqwOPB2jg
English version soon?

>blood related
into the trash it goes

I want to cum in Uta's hair.

What if they adopted both of them and solve they incest problem? I see no way this won't get into real incest drama unless they are nbr

>Actually wanting NBR

Attached: nbr no good.png (668x320, 51K)

It's already said to be blood related numerous times.

Maybe they were blood related siblings adopted by blood related siblings?

Now that is a twist I would like to see.

What a twist

I've never posted before but feel the need to do so now just to let you know I really appreciate the work you do for all of us user, and also that most of us here share the view that no matter what, your happiness and rest should always come first, and the world needs more heroes like you.