My Hero Academia

ITT we debunk shitposters.

Attached: Singularity.png (2094x1590, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/HOk2sUq
youtube.com/watch?v=f7VuJZeFrik
youtube.com/watch?v=A4W221rFLfU
youtube.com/watch?v=F3FpzuiGIyg
youtube.com/watch?v=nibNFUc1jGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speedreaders exist for every series user, you can never be rid of them. For HxH it's Gon-san, for BNHA it's the singularity. They never learn.

Age Regression Arc when?

Attached: 76370258_p0.jpg (2244x1004, 1006K)

>Hori makes the age of characters the same as the fanbase
It'd be pretty fitting

zing

So this better end with everyone becoming quirkless

Where does wishing energy come into all this?

While Quirks becoming stronger over generations was established previously, the underlying issue in the narrative is that we thought we knew Shiggy's Quirk, but it escalated to become 1000-10000 times more powerful in a single arc. Judging from the kind of damage it used to cause. This means we can't really trust the exact power levels of any character.

For example, Giga could have a flashback where he remembers that AfO told him to hide his real powers until the time is right and then immediately becomes Godzilla-size.

It gets involved around middleschool when they taught you what a metaphor was.

Also, the children who displayed this new power were primary school children during the remedial arc. Basically new generation.
Why am I supposed to believe Shigaraki fits in that category?

Shouto is a character hori doesn't know what to do with because he failed to give him a established role when creating him without taking from bakugou.

What will happen to Mirio?

>quirks that can't be controlled
>Shiggy literally stopped the destruction right at Giganto's feet

Attached: 1561090097878.jpg (200x203, 14K)

>but it escalated to become 1000-10000 times more powerful in a single arc. Judging from the kind of damage it used to cause
Not only the material damage, but it's at least implied that is also negate a vocal ability. Imagine if Mind Fuck couldn't do his thing because Shiggy has his destruction field up and roaring.

This was too much too fast for one character and that's keeping in mind Deku just found out he's got a swiss army knife of powers up his ass.

CUTE!!!!!!!
omg that's so cute omg

So in other words he was totally right and Deku and Mirio's white knight faggotry literally doomed humanity

Attached: overhaul0.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Hurting lolis is not right,

Attached: 1565287042000.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Are we going to receive any more footage of season 4 before the first episode airs?

Attached: shiggy timbs.jpg (564x731, 46K)

Attached: liberation army arc spoiled.png (1057x1609, 731K)

This.

Hori's a hack. More news at 11.

A 20-year-old and an infant can be in the same generation.

Can't we just read the manga for fun?

I just want each and every single girl in MHA to get teen pregnant is that so much to ask?

So Shigaraki is a millennial

I think Shig negating Trumpet might have actually been something like Stain’s final speech freezing everyone with fear, not his quirk. He wasn’t using disintegration when he did that.

Attached: E4780B9E-6D4D-43E0-94E9-2DB0183F5AE4.jpg (803x1920, 268K)

>all wrong
hxh 'intellect' at work.

>swiss army knife of powers up his ass
Yeah. The singularity has been teased for a while now, and we knew that Quirks were going to get a huge jump in power.

Deku getting seven Quirks is in preparation for what's to come, not to help him overpower the growing cast of characters. By the time the Singularity really hits, One For All will stand no chance without those Quirks.

I cant believe Aizawa is the traitor

Ujiko kind of implied that.

>He wasn’t using disintegration when he did that.
I'm probably wrong but I also don't know if that won't be the case later on.

>Deku getting seven Quirks is in preparation for what's to come, not to help him overpower the growing cast of characters.
It's excessive scaling if you ask me. Deku already inherited a power that as we've seen can let him make it rain if he punches hard enough going by all might. I know punching hard is a very basic kit but if Hori really wanted Deku to have more a more versatile moveset he shouldn't have given Deku only the ability to punch harder. How many broken bones and chapters did it take for Deku to just learn how to kick? Then his actual nemesis goes from being a one-touch of death to a walking entropy generator that can kill you if you don't amputate an affected limb as soon as possible. At the point in which Shiggy can waste an entire sky scraper just with a casual touch, and his physical speed and reflexes are top class things have gotten to be too much for my liking.

I see the necessity for Deku's new suite of future powers, but at the same time I don't think it should ever have gotten this big in terms of scope and scale of abilities.

Exactly, at this rate who will be able to compare to deku?

This is a fair point. The scale is way bigger than I ever imagined for MHA.

>powers will mix together and become unpredictable
>Shiggy just has an aberrant quirk not displayed by his family
The argument still stands

but will pic related ever have a follow up

Attached: Bolice.jpg (568x435, 133K)

Dunno other than a High-End Nomu or A4O himself

Attached: The_High-End_Guy.png (700x549, 460K)

The hawks undercover plot is a part of it. Along with the hilary clinton-esque lady, the other dude asking Hawks to do it was one of the head policeman in that meeting.

Police/Government will be the next to job to the LoV, more than likely.

Who? Oh you mean the janitor? He's going to clean the gymnasium now, tell him it must be done by 10.

Why would anyone dislike Mirio?

Japanese schools don't have janitors

One For All ghost lets' us know that the singularity is a bit more than that.

Shoto's established role is as one part of the Todoroki family. That should be pretty obvious by now.

Attached: endy high end.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

>a one-touch of death to a walking entropy generator that can kill you if you don't amputate an affected limb as soon as possible.
if it came down to it. do you think Hori would have Deku do that? granted they haven't even had a proper interaction with each other since that mall thing. i mean even if Deku had to rip his own arm off he'll have a black whip as a replacement or something.

Who next?
Brava or Harama?

Attached: gentle lore.png (894x1298, 317K)

Ochako is a FAT PIG!

Attached: ochako_by_mecomomicaca_dceqnnd-fullview.jpg (600x1097, 54K)

The MirioEri pedo did this

>Turns out I also have limb regeneration! Only 6 more mystery powers to go!

Mirio has done nothing wrong

what killed the hype?

>do you think Hori would have Deku do that?
Probably not. I don't think the plan is to disfigure or cause serious harm to deku in the long run. I think the black tendrils alone give Deku some wiggle room with dealing with Shiggy because he can produce more of them and send them in along with air blasts from his super strength. And depending on if he also gets a flying quirk at the very least he can keep himself from having what happened to Re-Destro this chapter, happen to him.

>this is the story about how I became the greatest hero
>Turns out he just inherited the most powerful quirk on top of 7 others
What did Hori mean by this?

What about that time hori forgot about what he actually wrote?

Quirk evolution was a mistake
>be Hori
>piss everyone off with o my wishing energy
>make up quirk evolution to excuse it
>now every time a character pulls new moves out of thin air it can be excused as muh evolution

Attached: 1553185139619.png (960x720, 393K)

Edit Hori's face here

that's actually pretty based on hori's part. always an excuse for everything.

Attached: KinkAU.png (640x2260, 1.35M)

I want Pony to talk dirty to me desu

Attached: 701576_jpsupper_pony-tsunotori.png (800x952, 148K)

go back tomblur

>there's nothing inherantly [sic] sexual about that word
>Being a furry is a kink
Couldn't have thought of a better example?

Fuck off trash

I'm still in the "scared but uncertain" phase of things. I've thought of several ways for Hori to handle what he's put forward - both the seven quirks and the Shigggy buff - and he might surprise me with one I haven't thought of, but if he doesn't realize the potential problem hey pose it will seriously damage the manga. It's not screwed yet, but it's another example of powerscaling getting overzealous and as much as I trust Hori I haven't seen many authors do this kind of thing and come out unscathed.

What I think could be done with Deku, for example, would be to bring up how multiple quirks put too much strain on bodies that aren't meant for them. He could offload some of his powers onto teammates (and if those powers just so happen to compliment those allies' quirks I wouldn't complain) thus reducing his overwhelming power and allowing the less scalable heroes, such as Ochako, for instance, to keep up. Plus it would provide a lot of opportunity to cause permanent change/damage to Deku as he would be psychologically affected by the strain. Maybe he goes full Noumu (unresponsive/comatose) at the height of things and has some meaningful repercussion.

The phrase "maybe or may not be" upsets me on multiple levels.

Eri is the cutest JS in the world.

that art is cute

Pony a cute

Attached: 18e85cbceea93a9407af30a985ecfcf9.jpg (500x560, 38K)

Pony arc when?

How is this debunking shitposters? This is Hori doubling down on the 7 quirk power creep instead of doing something narratively interesting like having AFO interfere with the quirk.

Attached: 1565898491518.png (475x438, 184K)

Her hair must be very soft and her smell very pleasant

i like pony cause i like ponies

Attached: 16777-falabella2.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

What can't Harama steal?

These edits always fucking get me

Attached: 1564082539739.png (491x581, 284K)

Deez nuts

I always interpreted it as a different singularity from the quirk singularity

Pony really needs something. Or anyone from 1B.

Attached: 1565147780708.jpg (829x1200, 794K)

retard

As long as it's not the entirety of 1B at once. We already know that doesn't end well.

>Deku loses himself in a coma
>lost inside his mind, he goes on an introspective journey

Attached: 1508996282940.png (1440x1080, 2.64M)

Attached: 1562201782240.jpg (720x504, 49K)

Deku seems to get bullied alot. What would make him cooler?

Better hairstyle and more confident attitude

He does look a bit plain. What hairstyle would do him better?

Making Deku cool would require changing so many of his traits that he wouldn't even be Deku anymore.

i want to sexually bully deku!
i want to push him into a closet at school and kiss him!
i want to pull my skirt up whenever he's looking at me to make him get super embarrassed and flustered!

The slicked back hairstyle he had when he disguised himself would work nicely. Either that or what he's got now but shorter.

I kindly disagree. He does need changes but he doesn't need a complete overhaul. And those small changes can come naturally over time through story arcs.

Sad that the Guy wasnt in much of their last album

That is quite an enjoyable style. Better than the fluffed up bedhead look he has now. Although im not certain if that wpild be enough look-wise

apparently instantly turning into an adult makes sense under specific retard context. this is why we hate you fags.

Attached: (((Hero))).jpg (2070x1806, 1.98M)

His hairstyle is great, and godtier compared to other MCs like Asta, Luffy or Naruto.
His self esteem confidence is a recurring theme and part of his journey to becoming a good hero. He’s still only a 1st year

Combined with a minor attitude change it could do more than you'd think.

Attached: what should have been.jpg (848x1200, 161K)

This. He needs to kill a civilian accidentally soon

happy shoto is so cute

I was thinking it would more focus on his classmates coping with him being a shell of his former self and have his "moments of clarity" be his only real presence in the arc, but that works too.

hey to be fair that kind of thing is on the table what with the OFA dreamscape/world shit.

>accidentally

I can't stand Deku

Uraraka arc soon.

Attached: ura.png (254x503, 65K)

Then sit

ABSOLUTELYBASED

Attached: explodingknees.png (508x704, 384K)

Oh yeah. You could combine the "nomufication" aspect with manipulation from AfO. It would add even more urgency to Deku finding a solution.

I've also realized that him passing out some of his powers could come with some interesting dynamics to how they function - like they're stronger when near him for instance. (I would justify this as the central power "OFA-Core" being responsible for the enhanced versions of the other quirks, thus they are tied to the state or proximity of the Core. Him being "the greatest hero" could then merge effectively with the idea of creating a more unified but diverse coalition instead of a single breaking point.

Look at this perfection, if you don't want to molest her there's something inherently wrong with you.

Attached: Eri_fullbody.png (572x945, 539K)

togachaco arc!!

Attached: tumblr_6282eea4103f3557476738f5269d9fe2_ced0b882_1280.png (1062x1032, 490K)

I hate Shouto being depicted as cute In fan art and not cool.

Toga is for twice

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Impostor

Shut the fuck up speed reader

Shit tier. Literally only BakuToga is worse.

He was right about Shiggy being the embodiment of freedom

i don't like those two either, i like togadeku the best!

Attached: 1555020596988.png (600x763, 401K)

How about Minetoga?

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

Unorthodox and brave. Not something I can say I like but I support the uniqueness.

Before zooming in that looked like all might had breasts.

based and cutepilled

He's a mentally undeveloped manchild that was stuck in the age of his trauma.

[x]cute
[x]canon

the cutest

Attached: Yanagi_Reiko11.png (600x800, 132K)

Brave will turn out to be a moral extremist that kills all villains and will be the rallying point for a group of jackasses
Harima will be the heritage leader of some payday gang of thieves or whatever that compress is related to

reminder: endeavour busted a nut and released his load in her at least 4 times

Attached: Rei_Todoroki_Anime.png (825x826, 387K)

Quirks just suddenly gone would fuck up society as hard as them appearing. Exactly the kinda thing where Deku fucks up everything for everyone but still get praised for...so yeah, that will happen.

Pretty much.

>Deku being a cute ghost!

Attached: 1257903d7e470b046ea320918aa553bf.jpg (423x600, 60K)

i want this cute little boy to haunt me

fuck no

That is retarded. The solution isn't for him to lose powers, it is for him to combine them and use them tactically. To keep the cast relevant they need to be seperated from deku to have story lines of their own. Like red riot.

Shig could not control it as a kid. He stopped the destruction because he knew he won not to save giganto.

Correct

Deku will kill Shiggy's comrades, like All Might did to AfO's

>The solution
Didn't know there was only one possible way to do anything, thanks for letting me know.

In all seriousness that is an option, but it doesn't exactly deal with the massive power scaling issue. I think my solution is more elegant in a host of ways. Just on the surface level deals with scaling issues, it handles relevancy problems, it expands the roles of side characters, and it allows for multi-dimensional non-1v1 combat - not to mention providing its own unique conflict and the potential for evolving Deku's mostly static character.

My option achieves all the same factors while not being fan-fic in nature and delusional like yours, as if you can't accept the 7 quirks. I repeat, the quirks are his and only his. Just accept that. Learn from avatar. Ang is op yet his series all accomplish all you said your option did cuz it is from that show my option was derived.

Elegant my ass.

Come to think of it, your option would make 5 more people op. Leaving everyone else useless by your logic.

based

Attached: 1280564.jpg (1174x1280, 217K)

"What are you staring at, Midoriya...?"

Attached: 76316623_p0.jpg (850x963, 129K)

If you cut out all the Facebook shit this would actually be funny

Lol got ‘eem

>ochako is revealed as the traitor
>bakugo, being amazing as always, figures it out first and confronts her
>the cuckening commence
screencap this

Aoyama is the one who will be related to the traitor plotline.

ochaco is the traitor and is toga's girlfriend!

hopefully the cloned Toga survives so Toga can get both twice and deku's dick

He's a genius. Wasted talent.

Literal /x/ tier schizo.

>/x/ tier schizo
>still ends up right
So whats the moral of the story?

Attached: ff368e5582b2093fcd3835a50d6e986ecc2d387541ce934efb8658d37e0d91d1.gif (400x225, 276K)

He exists to be nothing more than something to further prop up Endeavor's character.

As he should be.

>ends up right
Sure thing.

>we will be getting back to the students instead of having a full chapter of awkward banter between LoV and MLA members

Attached: you gotta be shittin' me rappa.jpg (383x409, 41K)

The banter will come in due time my friend. Re-Destro and Shigaraki got a headstart.

Attached: wah.png (313x296, 93K)

i want to breed with inko, i would even sacrifice having my child having her weak quirk if it means i can be inside her cute thicc cheeks

Attached: lavZfipN_400x400.jpg (301x301, 16K)

>has telecommunications quirk
>uses it to shitpost about inko on a mongolian throat singing forum whiles in prison

Attached: Universal Reaction Image.jpg (269x273, 9K)

i wounder if inko will let me suck the breast milk out of her big boobs the same way she breast feed deku? what does inko milk taste like? i hope it has a sweet taste to it.

Attached: Inko.jpg (200x200, 18K)

I feel a complete Oedipus towards Inko

Imagine marrying Inko in her prime, having an adorable child with her, finding out the child is quirkless, watching Inko eat herself to an early grave, and then getting your face punched off by your son's hero so you have to duck out of the country under the pretense of working overseas.

Anime I Hate: Hamatora

Anime I Think is Overrated: Black Clover

Anime I Think is Underrated: Rokka no Yuusha

Anime I Love: Spice & Wolf

Anime I Secretly Love: Kiss x Sis

Favorite Anime of All Time: Hunter x Hunter 2011

2 days left

Attached: IMG_20190820_181127.jpg (2048x1638, 318K)

We get spoilers tomorrow.

Well yes, that’s how you make babies

I would be so happy if he reappeared this next chapter, however I’ll keep my hopes down until we get spoilers

Todoroki family is irrelevant to the plot and to shouto, endeavor is irrelevant without his son

Watch it turn out that Deku's father really is AfO and that he wasn't originally quirkless, only that his first quirk was some self quirk amplification quirk.

This chart is useful but I'm not sure when or where it appears in the manga. Goes to show how powerful and complex quirks can get.

Attached: Quirk_Lineage.png (619x385, 242K)

That should be around 130
It is the planning for the yakuza raid and Eri's bloodline.

I understood this to mean that quirks would become more complex and powerful with each successive generation. Not that people already born would have their quirks randomly upgraded. Is that wrong?

So I guess MHA world is doomed beyond salvation, it won´t survive a society made of OFA´s tier powers.

>I understood this to mean that quirks would become more complex and powerful with each successive generation.
That is what they were talking about yes.
But they also said they might've already reached said generation so the people born are already past singularity and the world is fucked.

It might be saved. Quirks as a mechanic can implode, returning world to quirkless status quo.

Yeah but they fucked up overhaul who was trying to save the world.

Class Based

Attached: 9596b1c38bb3eb2556fec9ead092308d9b39c43ar1-663-474v2_hq.jpg (663x474, 129K)

>tfw Overhauls ideals are actually more relevant now than they were in his own arc

Attached: yakuzachads.gif (400x225, 2.79M)

it's obviously this

his hidden quirk is what allows him to use all of the previous OfA owners quirks and explains why he can use multiple quirks without losing his mind like nomus

>might've
AfO's little brother clearly told Deku they were way past the point of singularity already

The cuteness! It's unbearable!!

Its a theory so who fucking knows.

I like the way he draws Toga.

the madman did it again imgur.com/gallery/HOk2sUq

Attached: KINO3.png (811x610, 708K)

>wah
Heh

You don't necessarily need Overhaul. You can always do it with an epic final battle where AfO and OfA take out every quirk in the world, wiping each other in the process. And Deku fucking dies, making him the world's greatest hero posthumously.

Fuck, this looks great

>Next arc is a Christmas arc where Deku and Ochako take Eri to see the Christmas lights, where she gets lost and found by Toga.

Attached: dekutree.jpg (680x969, 136K)

Does toga have Aizawa blood from the yakuza raid and thus perfect access to Eri?
I feel like she should have some but I don't know if it was ever confirmed.

>Tokoyami is the turkey

Attached: my sides.png (680x367, 320K)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1562773514703.png (400x400, 315K)

~ SHIGARAKI LIBERADO ~

Attached: angel.png (914x1300, 455K)

>Shigarakis villain name becomes Doomsday
I want it to happen in the Boruto of BNHA. Everyone at UA gets turned into little kids and babies, including the #1 Hero Deku and they cant control their powers very well like that... but Old Might who was somewhere in the school also gets regressed to his prime with no injuries and he's the one to save the day, like the Joseph episode we never got in Jojo

And then him regressing back to an old frail man would be a bittersweet ending

Attached: YOUNGseph.jpg (1024x746, 150K)

Can't they just use Kortopi to create copies of the already produced bullets? No need to keep hurting Eri

Momo, I meant Momo. Replicating bullets with a certain formula inside them shouldn't be outside her scope

nope, the knife with the blood sample was left behind

Attached: 147.png (664x370, 255K)

I don't think Momo can create organic matter. Remember those bullets are basically Eri.

The bullets are made from Eri's body. I don't think Momo can create flesh.

Who did it better?

Attached: DtpEUSvU4AId3zs.jpg (637x900, 189K)

Wow one out of twenty. What a success

D-dubs!?

Attached: IMG_20190815_191039.jpg (880x900, 272K)

>Oh you still want to kill everyone and destroy everything?
>Yeah you'll be a good leader for us

Attached: 123.png (887x1262, 704K)

ReDestro is bowing down to the same retard from 5 minutes ago, but let him cope in whatever way works for him. It must be hard losing to that dumb ghoul.

redestro realized that destruction is a necessary evil for true freedom

He has realized that Japan is rotten to the core. There is no saving it, They need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN. And from the ashes a new Japan will rise. Evolved, but liberated. A country of the truely free, damn it. Also:
>Before Creation, comes Destruction.

She was completely naked when she had Deku's blood as well
if all it takes is a little drop and toga can carry that under her fingernails why wouldn't she be able to have a drop from the fountain that spewed out of Aizawa?

Attached: 1554125732134.jpg (861x1248, 199K)

>This is probably the first naked chick both Deku AND Aizawa have seen in their lives
Also pretty smart of Aizawa to carry a knife. Seriously every hero would benefit from that.

Kino

Attached: C0NQfHY.png (1568x1145, 2.75M)

>A 17 year old is stronger than Aizawa
What a joke of a hero

nice meme

You know, without his goofy cuck expressions, Deku could almost look kind of cool.

Attached: CRYBABY.jpg (630x630, 61K)

>Giga has red hair
I don't get this meme. He's practically grey and black.

>They used the Viz scans
The cuck ruins yet another thing without knowing.

>Red
Muh Kirishima, another reason why reddit coloring should not be posted here

Aizawa is a sneaky attack kind of dude, he's not fit for any front attack, or for being the one being ambushed. He's good at what he does, BUT what he does is highly specific, and the story really doesn't want to use him in that niche.

Digits of truth. Based as FUCK!

Attached: Based.jpg (444x547, 86K)

>Dekuck self-inserters

Probably because he's a shit character like everyone in mha

I want to fatten Inko up even more and grope and fondle her blubber tbqh

Attached: inkoz.png (1024x1229, 416K)

That is probably the reason yeah

>Loses vs everyone who is not a grunt
What an amazing hero

I think it is pretty admirable that he went on that yakuza raid despite it not being his thing
To protect Deku

Sometimes the Aizawa hate here gets a little over the top.

Your mom.

Well played, user.

his thing when he was a hero was to ambush people, and surprise them with his rare quirk because he wasn't a "public figure" hero. Problem is, now that he's a teacher at UA, he's famous, everybody and their grandmother know his quirk, he doesn't have much left. He's even getting old as far as acrobatics go.

This just means killing him off is better now

its funny because kirishima's hair is actually black

*Jobs into your path*

Attached: 1545356567399.jpg (581x581, 50K)

titty jobs?

I think Giga's red hair interpretation is based on the Crimson Riot Theory.

Nope, she probably couldn't even do THAT right. Just good, old-fashioned, Vegeta-tier jobbing.

>Before Creation, comes Destruction.
EXACTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=f7VuJZeFrik

Attached: EBdFvOyU8AEecvW.jpg (2048x1270, 204K)

Keep in mind, the amount of blood determines how long she can stay in that form. A cup full is all day. A drop would be a minute at most.

So ReDestro losing was predetermined...

She was able to predict what he would do, and counter attack based on that. If she'd been wrong about his actions, or he'd anticipated her higher physical skills, she'd have wound up eating dirt.

>Before this arc I want
>I want to destroy everything
>After this arc
>I want to destroy everything

Its the lack of freckles

Yes but the fact that Aizawa became the one who has to always be close to Eri is just too convenient for me to ignore

Toga is really fucking capable in fooling people.
She will get Eri I can feel it.

Attached: 1556171146505.png (1220x1460, 823K)

To be fair 99% of the heroes are basically jobbers, with 1% being All-Might

>This was too much too fast for one character and that's keeping in mind Deku just found out he's got a swiss army knife of powers up his ass
This is to blame.
Hori needed to rush power-ups for the villains to keep up with Deku's lottery victories.

you're amazing shiggy...

what's the problem exactly?

As amazing as Kacchan

You take that back!

Attached: Dux_W9TXgAA4ApQ.jpg (572x416, 49K)

he's the coolest guy

did we get some of those team up spin off chapters?

>Shiggy ends up destroying Ochaco in front of Deku
>w-woah you're amazing Kashiggy

>Before this arc
>I want to liberate quirk users from oppressive societal norms
>After this arc
>I want follow some 20 year man child NEET who doesn't understand the concept of moisturizer

"ahem"

Attached: jVOXaZB.jpg (651x241, 47K)

>Keep up
>Deku cant even use it consistently

We spent months reading a shitty attempt at making a villain complex and sympathetic

Only for it to end being just how Bakugo "development" is handled AKA "Wow Bakugo you're amazing"

Mirio is closer.

But there is one problem with Toga being the one to kidnap Eri, if said kidnapping takes place at UA; and that's the UA sensor system. It doesn't matter how Toga disguises herself, if she doesn't have a valid pass the sensors will go nuts and she'll be caught. The kidnapping would have to take place off UA's grounds, perhaps by luring Eri out of the gate. Which is where looking like Aizawa could work. Or, if there is a traitor, they could just take her out and hand her over to the LoV.

>Implying Deku isn't the typical "nice guy"

>Mirio is closer.
No
Mirio plays chaperone sometimes. Aizawa is there to tuck her into bed and he was doing her hair
So many fucking opportunities to kidnap Eri

We did? You must have been reading some other manga. You should have been reading BnHA, it's been fascinating these past few months.

Sorry you missed out.

> I want to destroy this society and their hypocritical norms
>I want to liberate quirk users from oppressive societal norms

speedreaders please reread chapter 223

Yeah we are back to shit now

The thing is at this point they probably can brute force a kidnapping, UA isnt going to hold out against Giga, a Twice army or Shiggy just going Columbine Shooter on it.

A chad with slickback

Attached: 20190730_033608.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

Mirio is there to play mommy and daddy with his best friend Eri

Oh my god can we have ONE discussion about the plot without shippers jumping in and making it all about shipping?
For fucks sake. I seriously hate you.

Yes, it's fascinating if you only read this for the epic action and cool power ups. Nothing meaningful has changed about Shigaraki's character besides making his quirk more OP than it already is, waste of time for anyone that likes a good story.

>chaperone
Is this Caleb?

>waste of time for anyone that likes a good story.
This manga stopped having a good story after AFO vs AM

That was also shit
This manga never had a good story
Its powerups and shipping.

It isn't shipping, it is a real fact.

Hero Academia has the worst fanbase. Reading your post I understand the hate somewhat.

The problem there is, any brute force attack risks killing Eri in the process, or giving UA time to get her away. Stealth is still the best option.

>Shounen has the worst fanbases.
ftfy

Thinking Mirio is just some chaperone and not her closest friend is retarded and you have to accept it

I've been to other shonen threads. They are not that bad.
Does everyone just ignore that guy or is that seriously just a normal poster to this fanbase?

>they're not that bad
Name the shonen thread

Compare the USJ Shiggy - childish, neck scratching, stupid enough to give away Nomu's weaknesses - with the Shiggy standing looking at the defeated ReDestro and his army and thinking "Yeah, this has possibilities". Emotionally, mentally, power wise, he's grown enormously. The only thing that hasn't changed is "I want to destroy everything I don't like, and that's almost everything." Which as a driving force, is both simple and really pretty powerful.

That's Miriofag. A spic dedicated to destroying HeroAca threads. Everyone ignores him as best they can.

>is that seriously just a normal poster to this fanbase?
This is the normal for this fanbase

samefag

No. I am the first poster.

(my phone) is the first poster

What do you get out of defending shitposters?

Not a point right now since both aren't clashing anyway so it doesn't matter, but got confirmed boosts.

>Shiggy standing looking at the defeated ReDestro and his army and thinking "Yeah, this has possibilities"
Saying this like he didn't think the same thing when he saw his first Nomu or conceived the LoV with Kurogiri. "Emotionally, mentally, power wise, he's grown enormously" is blatantly wrong except for power wise. He's still the same manchild, just with a bigger army now.

What do you get out of derailing the thread? unless you're the shitposter.

Does the LOV even know where Eri is? Why would they attempt to kidnap her?

I just genuinely wanted to talk about possible future plotlines
Somehow it can't be related to Eri because that triggered the shipper to derail it

This same arc escalated Twice from having a niche power to being one of the most absurdly overpowered characters in the series. I think the author realized how underwhelming they were as villains.

Harima has a soap quirk and no one can tell me otherwise.

what is keeping you from discussing it? grow some balls and stop acting like you're a newfag who's been to other shonen threads where it isn't this bad, faggot.
Last (you) from me.

You literally are stopping me.
>Last (you)
As if you actually could stop shitposting.

I can't wait for the Bakugou flashbacks showing that he has been subconsciously holding himself back.

What if his tears can explode?

that's pretty damn cool

Bakugou splitting the hydrogen particles in his sweat to create hydrogen bombs from his palms when?

Also, how will Hori tie the events that transpired during the second movie to the upcoming arc?

You were right.

No Shiggy has definitely grown. You just need to look at how he views the rest of the LoV to see that. He goes from trying to kill the first ones he meets, to seeing them as useful pawns, to them being actual important people to him and him being able to put his trust in them.

I understood the same, that new quirks would show and be way more powerful than the previous generation.
I don't see how Shigaraki getting a power up fits with that.

I’m curious about this as well. Considering Hori seems to want the movies to be canon it’ll be interesting where it’s supposed to be shoved. I dunno why they don’t just use the fantasy au for a movie. It’d be easier to deal with than trying to shove a movie plot into the manga

I do have to wonder, if Shiggy Liberado-tier Quirks start becoming commonplace how can society even survive? All it takes is one kid with a tantrum, one teenager who can't handle rejection, one schmuck who got belittled at work one too many times and ten thousand people are dead. I mean, imagine if even someone like Tokoyami at night went mental. There's no way heroes can be everywhere.

shigi didn't have a power up, he removed mental block to his existing power.
It's really common in cape, superman and spiderman do that all the time.

Endgame should be no quirks.

If there is a traitor in UA then yes, they know she's there. Toga indicated Eri was their primary objective during the Hero raid on the Yakuza, but they couldn't get her because the Heroes got her first. This suggests they know something of how valuable she is, and want her. If they know what her quirk does, Shiggy will have realized this may be the only way to restore Senshi to health, and he'll want her BAD.

It is completely plausible, but another "rescue Eri" arc would be so bad

Mirio is always by her side though. They need to consider that.

>yfw no corruption doujin of Toga teaching her way to Eri, and Mirio crying but still following to help her

It doesn’t and I dunno why people use the singularity page. Especially when this phenomenon with Shiggy has already been addressed at the beginning where All Might told Deku about how people can change what their quirk is officially registered as because people’s understanding of their quirks can change, with the example being instead of someone being able to shoot water out their hand they’re actually pulling the moisture from the air and redirecting it. With that in mind Shiggy’s powerup isn’t impossible considering it’s framed in a way that the mental trauma of the event literally locked that shit away. So I actually think that his power up comes from him getting his memories back and being able to remember that his decay can spread like it does.

What could Mirio do? He's powerful but he's quirkless

I think that’s why this society has such a control on how people can use their quirks. Because when random nobodies can have infinite clones or the power to make black holes (or be a black hole wtf is 13) then you gotta put some sort of control on that or shit can go bad very easily

Creating a genuinely supportive and aware society that doesn't create people like this and when it fails to do so is full of people that can stand up to it.

I’ve really wanted Eri and Shiggy to interact after realizing how similar their quirks and looks are. So if that happens in the future I’m game

>fan-fic in nature
Well if that isn't the most asinine criticism I've seen. Nothing about it makes it "fan-fic" - it's a prediction, or perhaps an example, but it's not something I plan on writing or something I'll pretend is true if not done. Also your option does nothing - it doesn't address any potential problems or even acknowledge that they exist.

A bunch of people having one extra quirk is powerful but not unbeatable. One person having seven extra quirks is a different story. Of course, even then he's not unbeatable, but it feels like an unnecessary upscale in power that will undoubtedly catapult many supporting characters out of the main plot. They may still get development, but they'll never measure up to the villains necessary to challenge a fully-powered Deku so it will always be in side-plots.

Attached: NutterlyLiberated.png (1106x1660, 964K)

canonpilled

I'm sensing some veiled school shooter allusion here.

>Mirio crying
Unrealistic

But their control is just a facade, the point was to try to instill some kind of normalcy and tell everybody not to use their quirks while looking towards a benevolent class of heroes to protect them from those that would step out of line. But it just left the actual issues underneath it to fester and now that facade is utterly failing.

I don't see that as him growing, he'll still treat them like the pawns they've always had been and he's trusted them for a long time now considering he has to depend on their abilities, loyalty, and competence if he wants to accomplish his goals. It's still the same mentality when he attacked USJ with Nomu and it'll extend to Redestro and the new army.

>98465 *497864 The Promised Neverland #15
>90024 *496745 My Hero Academia #24
H-h-herobros this can't be happening.... Neverland is outselling us AGAIN... you said we were popular!!!

Attached: 1566154640491.jpg (935x855, 176K)

In a way, All Might might've been detrimental to the long-term stability of society. He put it all on his shoulders and everyone just assumed he'd always be there to fix everything.

>this post again
Go away and come up with some better material.

A fucking poll volume is flopping!! Im seriously having a fucking heart attackc because im laughign at how FUCKING BTFO Herocucks are. THEY UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BE A LEGENDARY MANGA

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

I think most fans have made their peace with bnha having no potential and being nothing special

Nah I disagree entirely. It was even pointed out by overhaul how the LoV seem to care for each other and that last moment in the last chapter with Shiggy remember compress bitching about sushi is a good indicator that Shiggy does care for his comrades. Shiggy at the beginning would not have given a shit.

Also I was rewatching the series with a friend and I just realized that Shiggy’s reasons for wanting All Might dead because of society is a complete lie. He wants All Might dead cause All Might fucked up his father figure.

>192231031
>192230959
>more Yea Forums sales faggotry
hunterniggers really never recovered the PS4 drought.

Yeah I’m sure we’ll be axed soon

Not really what I was going for, but the point is the system is what makes a lot of these villains while keeping average people feeling weak and complacent.

Oh no bros it's over. Definitely getting canceled soon.

So, Endeavor vs High End is going to be season 5 right? I fucking NEED to see that animated.

Attached: ENDEAVOR PLUS ULTRA.jpg (1054x1054, 184K)

Probably

Kino

is what it deserves

Will they play his theme during the fight? Or will it be a new version to symbolize his new status as #1?

>He wants All Might dead cause All Might fucked up his father figure.
This is true. Shiggy's hate is personal, not ideological. If you reread or rewatch the part during USJ where he's raging at All Might for his use of violence while remembering All Might crippled and almost killed AfO, it adds a new dimension to his diatribe.

They will misuse the music
Hayashi will compose a beautiful version which combines Endeavor's theme and All Might's and that will be used for some other fight
Like the perfect combination of Deku and Bakugo themes being used for fucking Mirio beating up class A

It's not really a fight song. I expect a remix.

Fuck, I'm still mad.

And remember the great Mirio theme was used for present Mic in the filler episode

God I hate that you're right. I love almost everything about the anime adaptation but the misuse of Katsuki and Izuku still infuriates me beyond belief.

We'll just agree to disagree then about Shiggy as a character

About him wanting AM dead, I don't think the society thing is a complete lie. AM fucked up his father figure but he still resents hero society for its treatment of outcasts. Killing the symbol of peace would topple it in its entirety and send a very clear message.

So considering Bakugo is Horis pet, what kind of upgrade will he gets to keep up with Deku and Shiggy?

I never watched the filler episode, but that sounds fucking infuriating.

He will just be better than them because he is so amazing sugoi

Not watching the filler was a good decision
But at least listen to the Mirio theme
I honestly think it fits him really well
youtube.com/watch?v=A4W221rFLfU

I don't think "crybaby" Deku has cried at all in recent chapters.

he can make explosions wherever he focuses his eyes on

Well he hasn't appeared in recent chapters
He cried the last time he showed up

I'm still hoping Bakugou takes an L soon. A proper one where he has to actually accept that he isn't perfect ("he" probably more meaning Horikoshi than Bakugou).

I have no clue what power up he'd get that wouldn't be some top-tier bullshit. Unless my theory of Deku passing along some powers is implemented.

Bakugo’s power is fucking dickdick because he only explodes his palms/uses his costume grenade.
Imagine if he wasn’t a brainlet and slathered his filthy mutant sweat onto shit to make remote detonated bombs out of ANYTHING. He could even fucking flick his sweat off his hands for a ranged attack, but Hori is an uncreative hack who doesn’t know how to push characters powers to their limits.

>Imagine if he wasn’t a brainlet and slathered his filthy mutant sweat onto shit to make remote detonated bombs out of ANYTHING
He did that
Did you forget his support item bombs in the license exam?

Nothing, he'll just inexplicably be able to keep up with the speedsters and tank hits from the powerhouses with no more thought given.

I have and it's fucking fantastic - I listened to them all when they got released - the BNHA soundtrack continues to be absolutely god-tier. If nothing else I hope we get Overhaul and Mirio's themes used properly this coming season.

That's my ringtone

>Amazing...he moved the conversation forward
God damn it Hori, what the fuck was that supposed to be? Holy fucking shit.

>he's probably gonna stop coloring once the villain arc is over
it's' not fair.

please no

Attached: keep your ideals.jpg (470x308, 32K)

>They play Eris theme

Attached: Endy.png (614x895, 833K)

Kacchan is amazing you see

I'm pretty sure he can only detonate the sweat that's touching him - or at least nearly touching him. That's all we've seen him do.

That's not really a remote bomb - it had its own mechanism for igniting his sweat seeing as Kaminari activated it.

Eri's theme would probably be some very sad music box tune

Is this why BONES is hated? Because they misuse shit because they're brainlets?

You know this joke was a lot funnier to me when it just applied to Bakugo because I don't care about Bakugo he can be a shit character
But now Shiggy gets the same.

90% or peoples complaints about Bakugou can be dismissed outright but there is no defending that. It was absolutely asinine.

>They play post cultural festival Eri theme

i think user is implying they'll use eri's theme during endevours fight.

Yeah no worries. Nobody can agree on everything and different characters are gonna resonate with different people.

Maybe complete lie is a stretch but I think why he specifically hates All Might is for what he did to AfO. He still hated hero society but from his first interaction with stain I think it’s partly he hates a society that would praise the man who did that to his dad more than anything

>90% or peoples complaints about Bakugou can be dismissed outright
The only complaints I see about Bakugo is the dicksucking
People are right. The music festival stuff of the other students coming there was embarassing. Everything with All Might is pathetic. Its just such a shitty way to write around bakugo. He is not even the real problem

The same tune but with another instrument because she's 99% sad 1% happy

Now this is unexpected, I thought it would sell way worse. I suppose it'll improve once villain shit is over

>great composed endeavor theme for season 5
>will only be used in the joint training arc
>not even for Todoroki but for Bakugo

Well Aizawa basically requires it due to fighting with a binding cloth. That way he can tie around criminals and cut the cloth to not lose all of it. (Or to save himself if he is the one being tangled)

It only got those numbers because of the popularity poll

Yep. It’s especially obvious when he’s talking to stain and says he wants to destroy the society that would make that man a hero. It’s super apparent that a lot of his hatred for All Might is because of what he did to AfO

For all the unwarranted shit MHA gets, this is something I'll never defend.

I gotta say, mood-appropriate leitmotif remixes are the shit.

There are a few other complaints about Bakugou more directly - most of them form people who clearly haven't read the manga. But yeah, the narrative need to stop sucking his dick. I get why Deku does it, sure, but All Might? It's just excessive at this point. The cherry on top is when it comes to stuff like this, which isn't remotely impressive no matter how you look at it.

Wonder why nippons hate villains, I hope this arc gets more respect once it gets animated.

Popularity poll tickets and the fact that this is during obon so the sales are boosted

Yeah that line was dumb. I think I get what he was trying to say, maybe it’s one of those lines that doesn’t translate well but it is one of the stupidest lines in the entire series

When will Eri's body and mind stabilize?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821_144846.jpg (403x402, 62K)

The real question is: Will the use the Ending theme as 1-A's performance or would it be an original song?

time skip

when she starts weed, dude

>maybe it’s one of those lines that doesn’t translate well
Maybe, but the narrative kissing Bakugou's ass isn't exactly new. This is just a "straw that broke the camel's back" kind of deal. I'd still be interested to know if that's the case because It would restore quite a bit of faith/respect for Hori. I also kind of understand what was trying to be communicated but it comes across as way too complimentary for something that really isn't too impressive.

You know who would be disgustingly strong if they got AFO? Muscular. He could fucking use 100% of the power from the getgo and combine it with his already strong quirk.

Of how many years?

Acronyms, user.

Fuck me you're right... I meant OFA.

I wanna draw Eri smoking weed now

Oh yeah I’m not a fan of how great the story says Bakugou is but I get that he’s supposed to be this natural genius who’s biggest flaw is his dogshit personality. And that scene was definitely stupid. I get that it’s supposed to be Bakugou pointing out only the important information and moving the conversation forward which is why I think maybe it was a little more natural in Japanese but you really didn’t need All Might going “sugoi” over it.

His personality really isn't a flaw if everyone just loves getting insulted.

I mean it’s literally been the reason he was held back from getting his license. And was the reason he was targeted by the LoV. The story makes a point of highlighting his personality as a flaw. It’s just he gets compliments for everything else so it doesn’t seem as bad.

Amazing...user was able to deduct Hori's reasoning for that All might's line. Don't go calling anons faggots!

>I mean it’s literally been the reason he was held back from getting his license.
Which he now got. Without changing his personality in any way.
The reason he didn't get the license was because he couldn't concentrate during the license arc because he felt guilty about All Might
Its not like Bakugo had to change to get his license.

But he can control it he just wants to destroy.

Anyways hopefully the villain arc is over and we get a timeskip and NOT each of the heroes evolving their quirk which as noted is supposed to happen with each NEW generation not as a life crisis

youtube.com/watch?v=F3FpzuiGIyg
Why do they go through the trouble of making these great OSTs and character themes to just play them at the wrong times?

Because they're a dumbass sack of BONES.

Hunterchad here. Please take your retard back, he's clearly out of his depth trying to read something actually complex. Stick with villain punchy punchy.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

Maybe they are saving it for the really good overhaul moment

Attached: 1536337405482.jpg (640x640, 153K)

We currently house several retard hunterfags
You started this exchange. If we had any control over our shitposters they wouldn't still be around.

>g.g.guys I'm important obey me! he's hurting my feelings! MODS HELP ANONS ARE RAPING ME HELLLLLLP
melt down in progress.

That'd actually be a pretty dope ass time for the part of his theme where it drops.

You continuously take a shit in these threads. don't act surprised when your bait actually works and an user finds a random hunter thread to shit in.

That cucklord is the same falseflagger who shits in our threads. It's a literal nigger. Just ignore it.

>One shitposter and I reappear, one goes to your dead thread
>WAAAAH WAAAAAH TAKE HIM AWAY
Faggot

>hunternigger can't defend himself and is now crying like a fragile little girl
hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hunterfags trolls other shonen threads
>A troll comes into hunter thread
>Hunterfags
youtube.com/watch?v=nibNFUc1jGo

>gets BTFO

>Cucked to death

Attached: 1539917960619.png (900x1800, 567K)

when will Horikoshit reveal that Aoyama is quirkless and that the laser comes from his belt ?

It's weird how the best arc in this manga is focused on a side character.

Why would a poll boost volume sales? Are you really this retarded? OP has character polls secluded to volume release and it didn't increase sales at all inf act the amount of ballot entries decreased because not everyone is an autist willing to shell out money just to participate in a poll.

Ah, so he could be expelled or step out and Shinso will replace him. That'll just make people hate Shinso even more though.

OP fanbase is not the same as MHA fanbase, show me one OP fan who spent 5k dollars on a volume to vote for their favourite character, ill wait

It would be pretty funny if Hori actually paired Deku and Mei for a while and then Deku and Ochako at the end. Not only would give hope to Kacckakeks but also will destroy it, add bakudekufags and tododekufas and you have the perfect recipe for The Hall of Anal Devastation 3.0

>OP fanbase is not the same as MHA fanbase
Except they're much bigger you fucking dumbass.

>MHA vol 23 491,913(19 days)
>MHA vol 24 496,745(18 days)

We're ahead of volume 23!

>Ignores the fact that a Bakugo fujo spent 5k on volumes just to vote for Bakugo
LMAO THEY DONT AFFECT SALES CAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO OP

>OP fanbase is not the same as MHA fanbase
Only castrated Yea Forums tranny believe people bow allegiance to only one brand at a time for the rest of their life

What? He couldn't concentrate? He just didn't get it because he was being a total brat like always.

>one autist buying a 100 volumes is going to effect sales.

This is how retarded you are.

He'll become faster than Iida making his asspull powerup redundant and put him back to being irrelevant.

Is this real?

>One
That we know of, Bakugo got double Deku last time so obviously there is multiple autists you fag

Anybody ever think about how Deku using the word Deku for his hero name must look to Bakugou? I mean he’s been calling Izuku Deku as an insult for years. Then when they both end up in hero school, that’s already pissed Bakugou off, his first fight this kid he bullied flips him on his ass while telling him that insult isn’t an insult anymore just cause a pair of tits told him she thought it was a cool nickname. And then the kid proceeds to go and call himself that for his hero name.

Next arc is make or break boys. This shit has no potential if the next arc is another fucking boring slice of life training arc festival "lets get stronger by working really hard!" arc.

Its quite literally "The Hero named Cuck"

Attached: recient slip.png (500x668, 528K)

It was like 280 volumes by 1 fujo iirc but there's a very high chance more fujos bought 100+ volumes
yes

>MHA vol 24 496,745(18 days)
That's worse than I expected
Anyway, if everyone who bought a volume actually voted there'd be around a million votes

Next Arc is All Might dying. I can feel it coming
It is time

He already did way back in the beginning and since then he hasn't really accomplished anything.

I thought it meant worthless or something

>That's worse than I expected
No it proves tha you're retarded delusions about the vouchers haven't anything effect on sales is wrong
see
Learn math

Him confronting that he isn't the best in this new environment was the best Bakugo ever was as a character
People also reacted to him in a way that felt more realistic.
I don't really want Bakugo to lose all the time of course. You could have all the good stuff even with him winning.

I expected better because the arc is cool and much better than the last one, not because of the votes

I like how people are whining about certain characters like shouto not being developed enough in the story, when none outside of deku is actually properly developed.

What is the point of fujos ruining the polls? Now the entire poll is basically useless.

>couldn't control it as a kid
>now he can
>singularity doomsday averted
Wow

>You could have all the good stuff even with him winning.
Exactly but Hori always want to take his time to the point where it'll always feel unearned. The movie is going to be really shitty if he goes with the same bullshit like he always does.

I would pay for that

>when none outside of deku is actually properly developed.
Go be stupid somewhere else

>One person bought 180 volumes just for poll tickets
Lmao how many people bought more than 100 for their favourite character? Will Bakugo have triple Dekus number now?

Cringe

Shoto got a great start of character development with the sports festival
Bakugo got a great start of character development with the license arc

I just want the payoff. They both went back to their former selves. Endeavor didn't. Endeavor had a start in Kamino and was followed through with Pro Hero
That is why that shit is so loved here.
Setup and payoff. Not just setup and then nothing forever.

That was an Endeavorfag not a Bakufujo

No it was a bakufujo.

Its a Bakugofujo

Wrong again retard

Bakugo gets the most spam both in Japan and in the western polls

>90% or peoples complaints about Bakugou can be dismissed outright
if you're a brain damaged tumblrina maybe

you prove the point though. people like you don't really have arguments, they just bark insults at the people who think differently, without reasons.

>that bakufujo who was hyperventilating because the thought of shouto being number 1 instead of bakugou terrified her
>those bakudekufujos respectably paying for vpns, and multiple accounts to get bakudeku to win the towerpoll
Westernfujos are cracked but the eastern fujos are still female otaku's who will stop at nothing for their waifu. Don't underestimate them, there are a lot of them

Well they convince a lot of people that Bakugo is awesome and Deku sucks
So I guess its worth it for them.

This is worse than people complaing about the rope shit this is people complaining about a fucking translated line from Niggastream.

AfO and LoV are not side characters though.

Attached: 1563614592901.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Its the narrative that is pathetic
There is no translation that is okay
Same with the music performance stuff.

Yep, polls are useless because its just a popularity for which fujo fanbase can spam the most. There were more bakufujos and Shouto fujos moreso than dekufujos last time. Don't know if the climate has changed since the last poll but I guess we'll see

>Well they convince a lot of people that Bakugo is awesome and Deku sucks
Quite the opposite really. They've made people dismiss the polls entirely hence why Shuiesha is making them shell out shekels for their spam.

Most of the hate was born out of these polls

>There is no translation that is okay
>Same with the music performance stuff.
Imagine being this retarded

Think of it in the context of All Might usually having to drive his conversations with Deku. Bakugo, on the other hand, introduces topics and says "Let's talk about this".

It's a different dynamic.

Again I don't care how you translate. I hate the very idea of these scenes.

Stop forcing your degenerate pig fetish on us, please.

People stop taking these polls seriously after the 3rd poll. The 2nd poll was a definite shitstorm though

The third poll also birthed a few shitposters.

Not really. At least those that weren't already birthed during the second season. There was a paintfag comic that illustrated the reception quite well before he turned to shit.

who decides what constitutes an argument or not, mongoloids like you?

bakugo is a joke character but he makes your vagina tingle for one reason or another so of course you'd dismiss any criticism against him with
>n-not an argument!!

>Eri finds Aizawa's stash in the teacher room
>She invites Mirio
>Aizawa comes back to find the room blue with smoke, and two very stoned kids giggling at everything and passing a joint back and forth.
>He rages, then gives up, rolls one, and joins them.

Baitfag was season 3 poll.
And he was the one who convinced paintfag that bnha was shit.

>bakugo is a joke character
I wish. When played as a joke Bakugo actually works
Hori keeps playing him serious and that always ends up shit in my opinion

>Baitfag was season 3 poll.
He existed before then and paintfags stating pushing out garbage before then.

I just want Endeavor in the top 10 again so people like Dekus dub voice actor get fucked

Attached: 1560838717046.jpg (540x689, 114K)

This is a theme that is both really intriguing, and really unnerving.

oh shit how did i not see this

>dub
Gross

What is she going to do with this huge ammount of books? Resell to those who dont care about popularity poll?

>darlings
Fucking cringe.
>westerners

It sounds traditional japanese but mixed with "gangsta rap"
Even if you knew nothing about Overhaul I think you can figure out he is a yakuza

>Endeavorfags unironically watch the dub
cringe

>Him confronting that he isn't the best in this new environment was the best Bakugo ever was as a character

So we going to ignore

>Him having an existential breakdown on everything he believed in because of his guilt for All Might's retirement

>Encouraging his friend when he's doubting his own skill

>"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognise your own weaknesses"

>Him not only participating in in his class's cultural festival activity, but doing so enthusiastically in defiance of other students shitting on his Class and encouraging them to do the same.

Yeah sorry i don't give a shit about that tumblr crap

A few threads ago, someone got quads predicting the same thing.

My response is, "WISH ENERGY will save the day!!"

>Endeavorfag
>Liking these tweets
You sure are retarded

>"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses"

Attached: 1558148315346.png (638x1018, 730K)

This guy makes Deku sound like a girl, even in tense situations. Switched to the sub halfway into Season 2.

>who decides what constitutes an argument or not, mongoloids like you?
you just double down on "THIS IS YOU", it's not an argument. arguments are decided by the rules of debate, that all adults are expected to follow. you can't do that? Rot an die alone like an animal then.

To even care about them you have to care about the dub

Cute

Attached: shiggylaugh.png (368x508, 338K)

Please go back to tumblr
You are having the opposite effect if you are trying to have people like bakugo

>Bakufujo

Attached: 1h2per06iiw11.jpg (1833x1801, 431K)

As dumb as the ridiculous powerjump was, I mostly just don't care about the League of Villains. They're not interesting characters. I don't care if Shigaraki is coming into his own as a villain because his motivation is simply "my daddy was mean to me and now society has to crumble" and that is fucking boring.

He's an obnoxious homo, but he's right. Endeavor's a dick and his kids have no reason to forgive him for years of abuse.
However, Todoroki's mom is a piece of shit too for burning her son.

And a western one at that.

Blockhead. Puppet. Useless person. Worthless. As his name becomes more famous, Deku is going to confuse people.

I like this definition from the Urban Dictionary:
"A Deku is a precious broccoli boi that can do anything because he has the power of All Might and Anime on his side."

>Before creation comes destruction
this
i legittimately do not understand why people have a hard time figuring out why Destro gave his army to shiggy
Now, this is just me saying this, as i have no idea if it's what Hori is trying to do, but Shigaraki not having a grand goal or "Future" in mind and being completely "liberated" from the world is exactly why other villains are attracted to him
Every other villain has a goal tor each, they all want to "change the world", either in a small personal way or to bring a big change in society as a whole.
They all have different goals, but the one thing they have in common is that they want the current world to be destroyed.
Which is why someone who is completely 100% all about destruction is someone they would be compelled to follow, the only kind of person that wopuld be able to bring all these different goals togheter.
If Shigaraki had his own personal goal (As he did before, killing All Might/heroes in general) it would come to clash with others that he could have worked with
If this Shigaraki had met with Stain, i could see them getting along far better than they did when they actually met (Tough this is just wishful thinking)
Again, this is just what i see in this and why i really like it. Maybe i'm going to be proven wrong, but as of right now, this developement pleases me.

the kids didn't forgive him
Sorry Endeavor isn't written like Bakugo or Shigaraki
The good stuff he has done to atone only hasn't instantly made everyone suck his dick.

He~~~y, you..aren't just going to post this thread without having sex.. are yo~~~u?!

Attached: FUCKROCKNIGGERS.gif (1175x1070, 474K)

>reddit filename
>kimetsu garbage
Kys

Attached: 1501273316173.jpg (274x184, 15K)

>However, Todoroki's mom is a piece of shit too for burning her son.
This must be some cultural Japanese thing I just don't get. She held down her child and poured boiling water into his eye because he looked like his father. It doesn't matter how much your husband smacks you around, you gotta take the rap for that. The manga presents her as some poor innocent soul who got pushed into it by monster man.

>I hate this character so much I'm going to dedicate a tweet to him on fathers day
Do these people realize how stupid they are?

Attached: 74470837_p6b.jpg (862x862, 2M)

Doesn't negate that you're a cumbrain.

>feeling threatened by a superior series with better anime sales and about to overtake your manga sales

Tick tock Herocuck

Attached: 1559034586476.jpg (528x640, 75K)

Reread my post slowly, I know this is a My Hero Academia thread but I at least expect you guys to read English.
I love how this goes completely unexplained too and Todoroki has no issues against his mother for permanently disfiguring his face.

>before creation, comes destruction
That's the same kind of reckless management that causes so many promising businesses to fail

Attached: ochako hands.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Ah there it is, the sweet sound of betas in chorus. I wonder what it feels like to just accept no matter how hard you try you'll never be anything.

Are you kidding? Cucks like you makes being a bakugofag worth it.

>mentally
>he's grown enormously.
kek

>you gotta take the rap for that
I mean, she does. She's been locked in a mental asylum for ten years. Sounds appropriate to me.

shiggy cute

> subconsciously holding himself back.
Bakugo doesn't want to kill while fighting so he always controls the size and power behind his explosions.

Kimetsu is about as threatening as black clover

Black Clover is a lot better than Kimetsu though. At least BC has respectable art and good paneling.

Ground zero

wat

>more bakugofag larping as the tough alpha male
oh this is too fucking funny

the fragility is seeping through the monitor

When's Shoto gonna get a proper hero name? Bakugo's probably will be confirmed Ground Zero soon

it'll literally will probably just be his first name.

Bakufujo is MAD

But that sucks
Iida used his own name too and it was just a placeholder

>Clovercuck trying to pick up a fight
Faggot ass bitch

Attached: 1565461756955.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

Could you really even make a cool or at least catchy hero name for his shit?

I think Celsius/Fahrenheit would be nice

Knowing Hori it will be some stupid shit like "Temper"

Almost definitely. I love him but he's shit with names the vast majority of the time. Although I imagine part of it is just English words sounding unique in Japanese sentences, as opposed to just being words like they are for us.

That's what happens when your mangaka cant speak english

>Tail man
>Sugar man
>Pinky
>Best Jeanist
>EARPHONE JACK
> FUCKING CELLOPHANE
Not to say i'd do a better job, but holy fuck

Cellophane is great. Best Jeanist is some weirdass beauty contest thing in Japan about who looks best in jean clothes. It's a joke I guess.
Rest suck balls, and Midnight's to blame for Pinky.