MASTER! Both of my legs are gone and Nezuko got her spinal cord rippee out, what do I do?! THINK THINK THINK

MASTER! Both of my legs are gone and Nezuko got her spinal cord rippee out, what do I do?! THINK THINK THINK

Attached: IMG_1206.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Breath harder damn it...oh, and pray for some flashbacks kid.

I love smol nezuko

Attached: 15663177545442.jpg (340x368, 71K)

Yo the animation though
Holy fuck that was some good shit

BUT MASTER, I ALWAYS END UP FUCKING LOSING WHEN I GET A FLASHBACK POWER UP

BREATHE HARDER BOY BREATHE THAT OXYGEN

>tfw no more beautiful lion mane tanjiro.

Attached: 65865533_690657824692314_2080605326936333347_n.jpg (1080x608, 40K)

>HOW DO I KILL DEMON
Literally just breathe good

Then ask for a better sword

lol, like, breath dude

THIS IS NOT Yea Forums UNFUNNY RETARD.

Attached: saged.png (670x670, 32K)

IPPO, JUST GET MORE OXYGEN.

I MEAN BREATHE GOOD.

GIVE HER A GOOD DICKIN'

This series is very bigoted and prejudicial against asthmatic people. I can't believe Japan would release something like this in 2019.

JUST GET A FLASHBACK INSIDE A FLASHBACK OR TWO FLASHBACKS AT THE SAME TIME

BREATHE HARDER KID
ACTIVATE THE OXYGEN IN YOUR KATAS
YAMATO DAMASHII

STICK TO THE BASIC KIDS
LIKE BREATHING
YOU CAN'T GO MORE BASIC THAN THAT

Remember the CGI dad.

Attached: 1565483391295.webm (928x846, 2.85M)

as I watched this show I found myself literally shaking while clutching my inhaler, crunchyroll should remove this asap

Just learn Hamon then, jeez. Oh wait you are crippled now? Ever heard about the Spin?

THEY STOLE HIS WIN
YOU SEE WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY TANGERINE
HE DESERVED THAT KILL

ASSPULL NO YAIBA

That's actually not bad for CGI, I guess my expectations are pretty low.

wtf i love CGI now

I barely even noticed that it was CGI, actually

Oh god, a shounen will asspulls!? What have they done the integrity of this honorable type of anime.

Isn't he rotoscoped?

The "HURR DURR I CUT MY HEAD BEFORE YOU CUT MY HEAD EVEN THOUGH I WAS FREAKING OUT ONE SECOND BEFORE AND YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BLOOD FROM YOUR CUT" shit was a million times worse and more infuriating than the dancing dad flashback.
Why would they have such a great fucking scene and a cool moment for the MC and then cheat him out of it?

The only asspull was Rui's "O MY SECRETLY CUT OFF MY OWN HEAD".

SHUKI SHUKI SHOKI SHOKI SHOKI SETTE (DON)

Kek

Attached: 1537635977188.jpg (1006x1080, 93K)

BREATHE HARDER BOY REMEMBER ALL THOSE ORPHANS I SENT TO THEIR DEATH

What if Tangerine ate an oxygenated quirky senzu bean from a devil fruit.

Herocucks and Huntermumblers are seriously pathetic.

>N-NOOOO YOU SHOUNENSHITTERS DON'T MAKE F-FUN OF MY FAVOURITE DIFFERENT SHIT FLAVOURED SHOUNENSHIT

Really? That's what you're going with?

Attached: be3586d867e08dc6266597bb65eee3c07584390c_hq.gif (500x282, 1.64M)

>using shounenshit pic

>overworking
>sending newbies to kill big targets
>shit intel
>shit weapons that break in the worst possible moment
>shit selection process
>support takes forever to arrive
Why are the Demon Slayer Corps such a shitty organization? Having a cool resort to recover after being injured doesn't excuse the rampant incompetence of the people in charge of logistics.

Apparently a Q&A about Obanai's feelings for Mitsuri (posted from the last thread)

>He fell in love with Mitsuri at first sight. She was so cute that his heart almost fell. Kaburamaru(his pet snake) panicked and bit Iguro for for some reason. He gave socks as a gift because she was hesitating because she was ashamed of her uniform.

Attached: KnY OTP.jpg (2160x1080, 463K)

Cuz the org is ran by a cursed family whose heirs don't live past their early twenties, and they have to worry about procreating on top of everything else

And? I like almost all shounenshit (battle shounen and all) and is not faggy enough to cry foul whenever their favorite series is made fun of

Too bad Snake's gonna die and will only confess in his death throes after their battle against UM 5

>He gave socks as a gift
Snake a footfag confirmed

>likes shounen
>still goes around calling it shounenshit
You have low self-esteem or something?

Attached: uzuidisgust.png (445x250, 93K)

Welcome to Yea Forums, everything has a -shit or -fag suffix.

>socks
>not a fucking sarashi
What was he thinking?

Yes

Rotoscoping with cel-shading, most likely.

So Snake is definitely getting the mark and dying in battle with him confessing his love to Mitsuri as he dies right? She'll adopt Kaburamaru and love him forever

Ask that nice medic lady for her poison, I'm sure she'd be willing to share her knowledge for the sake of innocents everywhere.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.24_[2019.08.19_16.53.17].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Why don't they make explosives filled with bits of that magical ore that kills demons and throw them at those fags' faces?

I can forsee him shielding Mitsuri from immenent death (haven't seen that one done in the manga).

There's that one fag (Bakugou 2.0 at first) who uses a gun shooting those ores

Why did the author give the main villain a surname as shitty as "Kibutsuiji"?

Attached: 384669.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Fuck that, just ask her to whisper creepy things right into your ears.

Revolvers and Rifles exist in the era that Kimetsu takes place in right? I think Genya needs to upgrade from that double barrel and get him some guns with more ammo capacity

>CGI
lurk moarrr

Attached: aham3.jpg (720x775, 69K)

OH MY GOD, RIGHT AFTER FIGHTING THE FORMER 12TH MOON WHATEVER FAGGOT NOW I'M FIGHTING THE 11TH MOON WHATEVER FAGGOT! WHAT WERE THE ODDS THAT I WOULD FIGHT THE GUY WHO IS RIGHT ABOVE THE PREVIOUS GUY IN THE BAD GUY HIERARCHY INSTEAD OF LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE?

Total fucking gut punch
Goddamnit I was hyped as fuck. I don't care if the entire thing was cliche, with animation and choreography like that you don't need good storytelling

And then
AND THEN THEY FUCKED HIM OVER
lmao just cut my own head off get fucked
Why couldn't they just let Tangerine have that one? It felt like such a fucking cop-out. If you're going to have the MC pull super moves out of his ass, don't have the fucking audacity to then have him lose anyway. That makes nobody happy

Because he figured just calling him Micheal Jackson was a bit on the nose

It was a shitty way to show that Ginyu faggot is super-strong after he jobbed in his first "fight".

They already did that though, he killed spiderman.
Goddamnit I'm mad

>shows Pillars as supper stronk guys by effortly killing Rui
>the next few engagements with UMs most of the Pillars (who are noted to be mostly stronger than gay and ugly) job like crazy and the MCs decidedly win the fights

What did Wani mean by this

Spiderman was a low-tier faggot.
Killing a Twelve Demon Moon effortesly makes it even more clear to the reader/viewer that he is OP.
It still sucks because it makes Tanjiro's accomplishment seem worthless and kinda ruins the impact of that scene in further viewings.

Trying to make it seem so not every member of the Corps is a retarded jobber like the mob characters or a master asspuller like the main character so their fights have some sort of tension, I guess.
Nearly every mangaka does that shit. They introduce some group of ultra-strong guys on the MC's side and then they either don't do shit or job hard.

I love the show it was just a joke fuck

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

But they never fought the 12th moon you mong.

Stop being retarded. By the time Monjiro and others fought their first Upper Moon they had gone through months of lung training (yes, literally training to breath harder). Also the pillars didn't job at all, in most of the fights they were usually way superior to MC & others. In particular, in the UM6 fight, Uzui was saving everyone's lives all the fucking time.

But mc still hasnt soloed any moon though. With the brother and sister it was a 4vs2, with emotions demon a pilar did half the job stalling while tanjiro was just playing tag and with akaza you have tanjiro and gyuu losing and the moon killing himself

So is there a reason why main characters get haoris with cool patterns while cannon fodder gets bland as fuck haoris?

Attached: Demons and Hunters.jpg (2640x2040, 1.6M)

PIG ASSAULT! PIG ASSAULT!

Attached: PIG ASSAULT! PIG ASSAULT!.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

JUST BREATHE TANJIRO!
BREATHE HARDER AND REMEMBER YOUR DADDY MORE!

Attached: 6C5FECAB-8E4F-4AEF-8A3E-6529EE1F66AA.jpg (720x404, 45K)

Attached: 1566002958295.png (1369x1072, 2.08M)

I love smol boar

Attached: 1562517139718.png (618x656, 404K)

Attached: 1562517139719.png (366x410, 150K)

We lack different hair colors and they are cool anyway

Sleepy boar

Attached: 15663176686244.jpg (513x578, 127K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-19-19h15m52s910.png (1280x720, 507K)

Attached: 1566177119189.png (398x403, 144K)

She is like super cute!

Attached: 1566355101584.jpg (1560x2024, 304K)

Her voice makes me hard.

The Demon Hunter side is such a missed opportunity, just have Jihadist Big Boss in the back Mirroring Muzan,

Their teachers is former pillar

Fodder doesn't matter past this arc

That's not cgi you stupid fuck

Attached: 1562517139717.png (422x513, 180K)

Imagine walking down the road at night and seeing her look at you like that. Jesus I'm gonna shit myself.

this boar is deceased. his neck never recovered

Is he really kill? Post page.

UM6 fight was actually a 8vs2, also as others have stated Tanjirou did not carry anyone in that fight. He literally got his ass kicked before Gyuu even showed himself.

Attached: x6.png (959x1400, 1.87M)

HA, IDIOT. BEING STABBED THROUGH THE HEART WAS MERELY A RUSE

I hope we get to see Grandpa animated at some point

Attached: cri.png (234x142, 29K)

If the Pillars are that good then how come all the Twelve Demon Moons were alive before Tanjiro became a Demon Slayer?

Plot
also because when tanjirou triggered muzan it caused his uneasyness to spread to his minions who share his blood - oh and he also told them to pick up the pace and get stronger / start hunting

Cute

Literally because Tanjirou's earrings triggered Muzan. Up till that point upper moon could pretty much just laze around if they wanted

A requirement to become a pillar is to kill a Moon. However, while the Lower Moon usually get replaced, the Upper Moon haven't change over a century. Infact those Upper Moon each kill couple of pillar themselves, the weakest Upper Moon killed like 22 pillars during her entire career. Pillar also usually got replaced( mostly die from combat), the longest active one right now have been active for only 8 years. It rare for a pillar to retire and grow old like Tanjirou and Zenitsu master.

because shonenshit plot barely holds itself together to excuse all the action. it's not something you can expect from it.

>99% of the group gets murdered because the leader got triggered by an accessory
This is why you don't swear alliegance to Michael Jackson.

Breath must be the most retarded power energy i've ever seen unironically

The author just wanted a power that involved something that even his fatso readers could do.

Did they explain why those earrings trigger him so much?

yet when Jojo does it with hamon, all you fags jerk it off as something that was "cooler than stands"

>rotoscoping
>too lazy to even create enough frames
>or a decent background
>just blur it senpai LOL

t. millenial

Didn't they only fight the lower ranks?

Atleast it has a grounded basis in real martial arts. I dunno if that makes it dumber or better though. Probably dumber.

OXYGEN AND THE JAPANESE SAMURAI SPIRIT, BOY, JUST GET MORE OXYGEN IN YOUR VEINS AND IGNITE YOUR JAPANESE SAMURAI SPIRIT

It base on Eastern Asia martial art, those thing are full with metaphor like Tiger Strike, Eagle Claw. The Breath here share the same principle, it a metaphor the the elements.

If we take off the mask, is it just going to be Coach?

Attached: KnY.png (520x712, 359K)

They're using the ripple

He have a flashback of someone wearing that earing nearly killed him. he very obsessive when come to his own death.

They literally show you a flashback of a guy with those same earrings who kinda looks like Tanjiro looking down on him right after he notices them.
Put 2 and 2 together.

Good thing that this is false.

Pic related

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwP6-NCJiohM-XS_iUXMHosg.jpg (747x806, 219K)

It's weaponized yoga.

Attached: 2019_06_20_23.03.40.jpg (1080x1920, 205K)

>It base on Eastern Asia martial art
You do understand that in boxing without proper breathing "technique" winning isn't possible, right? It's not like you never tried to fight with nosebleed, right?

I know a lot of of martial art around the world also emphasis breathing correctly too. It just that Wani use a lots of trope associate with Asian Martial Art movie like martial art technique been hidden in plain sight in a poet, a statue or a painting

I know breathing techniques are a thing in martial arts but there is a difference between that and OMG I JUST LOST MY TWO LEGS, ONE EYE AND MY ARM. WAIT! I WILL BREATHE HARDER LIKE MY TEACHER TOLD ME! OMG I CAN FIGHT NOW AND KILL THIS DEMON NOW! I JUST NEED TO KEEP BREATHING AT AN ARBITRARY RATE!

>Yogi Spiritual Breathing
He can use "that"?!

Christ the replies to this are actually retarded except for . It's very simple, Pillars kill the lower moons, and the upper moons kill the pillars.

Would've been really good to see a pillar using western sword. Snake uses sword that kinda close to flamberge?

Do you even know what either of those terms mean?

It's a world where men split boulders, move at blink of an eye, create elemental attacks, fight demons that regenerate limbs in a second and can possess literal trains

..and you complain about the realism of breathing technique's effects?

Attached: 1566177119190.png (641x634, 228K)

When the fuck does someone have those kind of injury and still fight in this series? No one being injury that bad. At best they lost an arm or one of their eye.

Don't they do all that shit through the breathing bullshit?

>create elemental attacks
Really nigga

maybe, but most anime with swordsmen don't even utilize any "special power" to do superhuman feats so why is this method so offensive?

It kinda look like a kris to me, especially the curse.

Attached: Kris4_BladeArt61.jpg (700x467, 127K)

I don't think anyone is offended by it or even cares that much about it, people are just pointing out that breathing is a weird choice for the source of your characters' superhuman abilities and pseudo-magical powers.
It's not even the most retarded power system I have seen, not even by a mile.

you can like something even if its shit, shounenshitter.

I actually don't have problem with it, probably cause i got exposed to a lot of Wuxia movies and in those thing while the basic of the martial art is explained, it very broad and never go into detail since those are heavily use as a metaphor.

>people are just pointing out
The most retarded thing about breathing techniques is training. What kind of an idiot would ruin his body with
>yeah, just train without water and food for a days lol

>implying Inosuke can be killed by conventional means

Attached: 74635.png (516x332, 177K)

All this dumb superpower stuff originates from a real thing so there's some dissonance. I find DBZ powerlevels less stupid than this since everything is super natural nonsense rather than being rooted in reality.

Hamon does way more ridiculous things and that's just breathing too.

Isn't the kid who did that was because he too young to understand that human body have limit? Everyone else train normally with food and drink.

The breath/ air is just a way to channel Prana.

I don't have any problem with the breathing techniques, I just enjoy oxygenposting.

He's a gook. The symbol on the earrings reminded him of Imperial Japan slaying his dad and taking his mom as a fuckslave

One flashback and he can turn water into fire

It a metaphor, it not real fire or water.

Yea Forums's autism as usual user, either that or shiposter.