Raildex stuff

Fiamma spinoff soon.

Attached: fookinSilvia.jpg (631x886, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S8_KOodYWYE?t=482
twitter.com/Nobuharo1974/status/1164094356778696706
twitter.com/toaru_project/status/1164057177658540032
nyaa.si/view/1169340
dropbox.com/s/4sabom3fti3w4dt/Mikoto.jpg?dl=0
vocaroo.com/i/s0J1txRSZYLh
vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sorcery_Hacker:Volume1_Phase4#Phase_04:_Light_Castle_Brightio
files.catbox.moe/orqy04.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Ollerus ever get a break?

Attached: 1491130248496.png (800x1131, 606K)

>Raildex stuff
>stuff
Is this a newfag thing?

Fiamma the new protagonist alongside Touma in part 3 soon.

Failgun 3 got delayed to Winter 2020

Underrated couple. Would love a short comedy manga like Idol about Ollerus and Silvia.

Is he denser then Touma?

Attached: 1486668561327.jpg (900x630, 152K)

Who gets to be his heroine? Vento? Agnese? That loli slut from SS2? A new blonde loli?

>A new blonde loli
This.

Attached: 5768485343904032.png (163x174, 42K)

Attached: frenda saten.jpg (1213x1618, 223K)

>A new blonde loli?
Absolutely.

Can Dragons be wives?

Better animation for the Index 3 Blu Rays?

Its literally the same

I want Kamachi to turn Fiamma into a loli as well. There's a critical lack of redhead girls

Attached: ncxeQW2.jpg (690x1024, 167K)

Haven't heard of animation really being changed aside from windmill direction being reversed when Mikoto is nearby.
Artwork has improvements, as is typical of BDs, though not nearly as many improvements as the season probably needed.

Also can't confirm yet, but had two anons claim that WW3 arc has some freezes accidentally hardcoded into the BD release. If true, this means the BD actually has slightly less animation.

They can be prison wives.

Attached: 1553555204213.jpg (899x908, 241K)

It now occurs to me that the dragon girl has been very close to Touma's dick when he masturbated.

>new protagonist

It's gonna be Kamisato. Though Fiamma as a third for a right hand protag trio would be neat.

Attached: Cga0VHRUUAA1q9D.jpg (950x700, 141K)

They should just get a girl form and become Touma's maids

Attached: mykbwipfcbh31.jpg (1747x2048, 292K)

If Fiamma gets a prosthetic will HR manifest again?

>An arc revolves around the 3 Right-hand users
On my knees Kamachi, make it happen.

He still has the HR.

How come Accel rejected that?

But cant use it

youtu.be/S8_KOodYWYE?t=482
I can't believe that raildex is now mainstream in these channels.

Im not gonna watch that
Is it Accel or Fiamma in there?

Other than Kamisato, who do you think will get more screentime. maybe as a novel protagonist in part 3?
I think at least in the start Accel and Shiage won't get much screentime, since Shiage wants to lay low and Accel has a city to run, so this leaves us with Touma Kamisato and possibly a new right hand user ? Probably something demon related?

Doubt.

Attached: 1554152829173.jpg (654x597, 151K)

Mikoto

Imagine Breaker

I wonder what would happen if Fiamma puts on Kamisato's hand.
Would he get both WR and HR or would he get rejected by it?

Cringe

Man thinks what scared Fiamma was IB. Fucking hell, are animeonly that dumb?

Fiamma can't use it. WR belongs to Kamisato Kakeru, Yuiitsu was only able to use it because she used St. Germain to trick it into thinking she was Kamisato.

No, index 3 was that bad

>implying the intern that wrote that watches anime

Teammates won't piss their pants

Man, I'm super behind in Raildex shit, last I saw of Fiamma was him jobbing hardcore to the chuckling mummy, does he appear/is relevant later on? It might be what I need to power through the Kamisato stuff that put me on an Index hiatus, that or more of the catholic sluts.

Attached: cute.jpg (419x430, 74K)

Fiamma is irrelevant. If you're gonna power through the Kamisato bullshit, you do it because Aleister's storyline happens NT18 onward.

Kamisato is the ultimate pleb filter

Attached: __kinuhata_saiai_.jpg (850x1161, 129K)

How does he deal with the shattered arms and pelvis?

Attached: 1554477170853.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Attached: lop.jpg (850x1202, 237K)

Dense? Dude she left her duty to stay with him in a home, they definitely fukt.

On a serious note, I think he actually knows Silvia likes him if his convo with Othinus is anything to go by.

This was finally translated.

Attached: 632jysoadhh31.png (1840x2600, 1.52M)

>MH borderline flirting: "But it wouldn't fool me no matter how you change"
>Power obsessed autist: "so you mean I have a strong presence?haha"
oof, how can you some people be excited for this kind of idiot to have a spinoff?

I don't think anyone but old people still watch Raildex. It's pretty unpopular outside its small base.

The people most excited for Kakine’s spinoff are a subset of the type that would enjoy videos like above. Isn’t it obvious?

Attached: 28049319302135047732161.jpg (600x736, 115K)

Less that people aren’t aware of the series, more that it fails to hook new fans in the West.

Agreed, plebs bend over to defend when most of it’s subversion was quickly forgotten about in the work itself.

All I want is Mikoto confessing to Touma. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: 510.jpg (850x689, 135K)

>expecting a confession when Kamachi has been treating Mikoto like shit
I rather not. Knowing Kamachi, he'll break her heart like how he had been doing since OT

Now I also want to see Mikoto confessing to Touma.

Yes. After all she won't be successful. Just enjoy the MisaMisa train while Touma suffers.

I agree with yo user.
I get the feeling that Misaka will never be happy but will pursuit happinnes anyway, she seems so distant even when she is with her friends, same goes with Misaki as well. Now I see why kamachi put them together and why they work, they are both loners and will probably end up alone.

You* fuck

I will enjoy it until I see actual tears from Misaki..

Mikoto finally going to confess to Touma, but when she find him Touma and Kuroko are kissing each other.

Personally I got turned off immediatly by him. I already had more than enough silly harem bullshit and "normal highschooler you can find everywhere" from Touma, getting more of that was too much even if it was meant to be self aware. Shiage was good enough for an alternative take on the subject, anyway.

She cried enough tears already.

KamiKuro!

Doubt.
More suffering is necessary.
>t.Kamachi "I’ve been thinking for a while that Perfect Queen Shokuhou Misaki’s character shines through a lot more when she takes unexpected damage and is driven to the edge." Kazuma

Attached: Remotecide.png (353x738, 35K)

>Shiage was good enough for an alternative take on the subject, anyway.

No he wasn't, he doesn't even touch on those subjects. Especially not the normal high school boy one, it's not the same thing as him being a Level 0.

I'd like a Kihara protagonist. Enshuu was being set up for something in NT so I'd like to see that play out.

Soon brother

>I'd like a Kihara protagonist.

Attached: 1541731227740.jpg (302x497, 41K)

>Kamachi changing popular MCs with some side characters
The author is a dirty shill lord so the only possibility is for him to replace Hamazure since he isn't as popular but that would out him as a hack so he wouldn't do that neither.

The most you can hope for is for those whore orbiters like Mikoto and Misaki to fuck off for few books and get some male orbiters instead.

No more Kamisato please. I don't mind Kamisato himself that much but his harem is insufferable

Index Librorum Prohibitorum updated her status.
30 minutes ago.

Yay! I have finally made my Facebook account! Touma must have been proud of me!

2 Likes • 6 Comments

Misaka Mikoto Huh? What are you even doing here, Silver Sister?
25 minutes ago • Like

Index Librorum Prohibitorum What's wrong with it? And why are you even commenting here, Short Hair?!
25 minutes ago • 1 Like

Misaka Mikoto My name's Misaka Mikoto, thank you very much! And why are you even liking her comment, you idiot?!
25 minutes ago • Like

Kamijou Touma Is there something wrong with liking her comment, Biri Biri?
25 minutes ago • 1 Like

Shirai Kuroko Onee-sama! Please tell me what's going on!
20 minutes ago • Like

Misaka Mikoto There is something wrong! And Kuroko, stay out of this!
15 minutes ago • Like

Shizuri Mugino, currently the Number 4 Esper in all of Academy City, licked her lips eagerly and hungrily as she pinned Mikoto Misaka, the Number 3, against the wall, using her left hand to hold her in place. The Meltdowner’s thick, aching cock was buried deeply inside the Railgun’s tight ass, packed in snug and firmly, and there was nothing that the younger girl could do to resist. Not with the collar around her neck inhibiting her from using her electric powers.

I'd like to hope if he returns Kamachi will tone down his harem's antics since he doesn't need to make any thematic point with them anymore like with WR.

He should let Kamisato play off Touma's comrades this time, since in WR only Touma interacted with the Kamisato faction and not the other way around.

I mean the arc ended with an anti-harem message with Fran falling out of love with him

>anti-harem
If it truly was, all of Kamisato's harem would have ditched, not just Fran.

More

Well I mean in terms of how harems are usually written. Kamisato thought they only liked him because he was a special snowflake, which is how it usually goes in harem

What is Kamachi writing currently?

I'm not sure it was anti-harem, Fran did that because she couldn't stay with him to begin with, so it was like a final goodbye gift of proving the girls are not bound to him and anyone can leave on their own.

The only problem I'd say is that Fran was a spy to begin with, so her leaving doesn't quite prove that the other girls could leave, too.

If anything he’s as much of a hack for forcing Hamazura’s relevancy. He comes off as a pet character.

Soon.

Attached: Etzali getting that ass.png (700x715, 137K)

Where are those doujins

Attached: hrrbswzmpjqodun.jpg (1280x1440, 259K)

Nowhere.

The moment Misaka even tried to turn her head, Mugino used her right hand to grip Misaka’s short hair tightly and push her head back forward at the cold, metal wall. The two of them were situated in a large room with lots of empty space, the walls a blank white that blended in with the debilitating lights in the ceiling, with a one-way window at the top.

All in all, it looked just like one such room that the scientists of the Dark Side of Academy City used for the Level 6 Shift Project, not that Mugino or Misaka would exactly know that.

“I could get addicted to this!” Mugino grinned with a malicious, sadistic edge to her voice, pulling her thick meat out, only to just as abruptly and mercilessly shove it back into Misaka’s ass, causing the young teen to gasp sharply and whine.

“S-Stop…! Please… I-I’m sorry…!” Misaka whined as she was barely able to hold back pained tears.

Based Nogi

Attached: ECdpTuEU0AEo7q4.jpg (496x1239, 161K)

Attached: Yess.jpg (505x400, 242K)

Damn, I can't wait for Mikoto to confess either.

>actually showed a portion of the nipple too
MUH

Attached: YESSS.jpg (500x500, 370K)

Could be more so.

nice breasts but no hips or ass, pity nips

>replying to your own image
Yikes!

A deep scream escaped Misaka’s lips as Mugino’s aching cock was thrust into her pussy, slamming in hard, and fucking her without mercy, pulling in and out faster than Misaka could even begin to process each individual thrust. Mugino packed enough power in each thrust that Misaka was practically bouncing up a little, the loud smacking noises returning as their thighs slammed against each other.

Kakinefag blew his load and now he can only get digits on other girls.

Also the BD's are going to add Seike and Leader pissing themselves right?

>Sorcery Hacker
>Toaru Majutsu no Index SS: Bio-Hacker

Attached: Toaru Majutsu no Index SS Bio-Hacker ~ by Haimura.png (611x793, 659K)

Kamachi are HACK

LINE's October releases have been announced and there's no Ninjabutt yet, so November at earliest

Attached: EBLapMTU4AAwdFJ.jpg (1447x2067, 644K)

Uiharu's a hacker
also Kamachi's next book is going to be somewhat similar to that High-rise escape manga

>Innocent hacker
It's about a large group of people trapped in a high-rise building with a slasher trying to kill everyone.

Misaki a pile of shit

The toxicity of YurikoXKakine makes it an unironcially good ship. Making either one a female could have had a great potential.

Attached: ALilGay.jpg (555x821, 181K)

So many smiles that could not be protected.

At least we are slowly getting more and more info about Touma's past.

>"please protect me, Kamijou-kun. I'm a fragile innocent flower"
Fuck off bitch

Attached: Apocalypse Witch - To the Strongests of an Age of Plenty.jpg (678x960, 207K)

Wrong filename lad

Named characters* that (so far) permanently died in Kamachi's works** not counting people that were already dead before the series started (flashbacks or people that were revived then died again)

Index: 4 died and 2 came back to life, +2
Zashiki Warashi: 4 died (might be forgetting some), 1 came to life, +3
Boo Boo: 1 died, 1 came back to life, 0
Blood Sign: 1 died, 5 came back to life, -4

*Boo Boo's male character titles count (e.g The elder) as names for this
**Heavy Object isn't even ordered and besides one exception the volumes don't even tie into each other so fuck it I'm not going to remember everyone who died on it

Total Balance: 1 Death.
Congratulations, Frenda!

That stupid bitch Mugishit gets to be happy, and this precious mecenary gets axed. Mugino needs to fall in a pit of fire.

Get shit on.

Attached: 1563384703766.png (759x439, 650K)

Keep crying, bitch.

Attached: 1541827746296.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>Precious
stupid secondary, she is murderous thot that was killed by another merderous thot.

To be fair, Kakine was in his own twisted way, granting Frenda justice. Kamachi does not believe in this notion, which is why he punishes Kakine. He simply does not want him to enact rightful justice where it's due.

Attached: HalloweenKakine2.png (722x1176, 909K)

don't touch him!

Attached: what this image is used for.png (359x487, 101K)

According to the anime he tortured her until she gave info out kek

Attached: EBU3mmKUIAA7Eor.jpg (510x680, 64K)

What are the chances of Mikoto making a cameo here

Ayu is a Tokiwadai student.
High.

Isnt Mikoto a Level 4 here?

>Big tit schoolmate wants you to fuck her
>One of the strongest espers wants you
>Big titty saint wants your seed
>British slag wants you to breed her
>Primo cuny everywhere else in Academy city
>Get a flat lesbian pregnant
What the hell Touma

>HO doesn't count because I say so.
HO volumes are chronologically ordered with the exception of the specials. And they are all tied but there is just no overreaching plot or overreaching consequence in most of them.
Regardless, that's dumb reason not to count it.
Moreover, what's the point of the come back to life shit? If you want a permadeath count just count the people who died and stayed dead.

Someone should clone him and show him his body could handle more than one.

Mikoto a fucking best and she is gonna win everything

Why is seria always leaning against walls

>Someone should clone him
That’s an easy way to make Touma into mass murderer.

Attached: 1552147981229.jpg (542x450, 28K)

Freudian slip

She wants to be kabedon'd by Touma.

When will we get A Certain Scientific Mental Slut?

Attached: 1541577189302.jpg (1280x1797, 873K)

After Mikoto starts sharing Touma with her friends.

Attached: 04000825721.jpg (986x648, 65K)

Reminder that Mikoto causes autism

If you don't count the deaths of people who died in flashbacks then why would you count the revives of those who died from flashbacks?

Understatement
>Two big tit school mates, an upperclassmen and a peer
>Two of the strongest espers want you actually 3
>Two British slags want you, the leader will try to bring her other teammates along
>Two Busty Japanese Christians, with one being a saint, want you
>Literal Odin wants you to be his Freya
>Get a flat lesbian pregnant

>watching Accelerator anime
>First episode title
Already a few minutes in and I'm already pissed at this obvious lie.

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

I wish it was a lot more violent

>Naru's getting art
The future is great, we might now get Kamikoto doujins for once but Accel raping Scavenger doujins, I've never foresaw the possibility.

Accel is more the misteryous and OP white ranger than the random nigga that gets put as the black ranger for diversity.

>>Innocent hacker
>It's about a large group of people trapped in a high-rise building with a slasher trying to kill everyone.
That sounds like a hell of a book to read with Kamachi's writing, would buy.
>but
>but
>but
>you must not forget
>someone gets killed

Attached: Dragon looks at you.png (2048x2048, 2.33M)

>Clone him
Don't.

"I will kill you and only you" times 10,032

Mikoto will die

Kakine spinoff will get an anime sooner than AB

Kakine a shit

Kakine is truly the TRUEST OF THE TRUE NUMBER ONES. He will eventually embody the deity of thelema, Ra Hoor Khuit, ascending to godhood status that Ra Hoor is destined for while also embodying the Christian figure Lucifer, and succeed where he could not. He will dethrone the king and become the king himself, he shall beat Accelerator and solidify himself as the strongest esper to ever exist. He'll do so out of his own power too, not some borrowed one. He will become his own tree, and use the daughter birthed by his own power to find and utilize holism whilst also reigning supreme with his natural ability with magic the likes of which even Accelerator and his blow up doll could not counter. Oh boy, his return (which is very soon, closer than you think) shall be glorious indeed.

Attached: 196676456224.gif (400x225, 868K)

Cringe

>Full blown Battle-Royale out of 10032 chaotically colored Lizard Toumas
>AC is treated like an arena; Accel; Mikoto; Index all of them are simply “active hazards”
>No mercy warfare for the Imagine Breaker without holding any dirty tricks back
>On top of destroyed rubble from collapsing AC a boy guided by the crying hawks rises his left hand tightly clenching the perfectly ordinary kitchen knife
>”There can be only one!”
>biribiri thunder strike

Attached: 1554313411666.jpg (811x1444, 114K)

Revival Kakine design was so good dude. The metallic silver skin mixed with rainbow red ring eyes and the mouth hollow made him look so monstrous, something straight out of horror novel. Hopefully he keeps this look if he returns. I think shift Mikoto 5.2 comes close second depending on what colors they go for in railgun 3.

Attached: 4609618-7091983812-384.jpg (384x480, 38K)

Railgun 3 confirmed for Winter 2020 soon

I want to know just how he'd look like in an anime format. Revival Kakine might be too dazzling to appear on screen if JC Staff animates NT

If Kamisato gets a harem end does that means the MCs will too?

Index is by far one of the most annoying and useless characters I've ever seen in an anime. Watching season 1 and I almost regret my choice Everytime she shows up with on sceen. All of her dialogue is complaints and bitching about things and she doesn't listen to literally anything. I honestly can't tell if it's bad writing or what, but she ruins the otherwise decent story arcs that were developed.

wasn't Mikoto in elementary school at that point?

twitter.com/Nobuharo1974/status/1164094356778696706
Accel director: A big problem has caught up during production
Hope it's not big enough to affect airing

huuuuuuummmm, accelbros, what is this?

And now we will witness the effects of JC Staff doing 4 shows in one season. Raildex is cursed.

Attached: 1538748244823.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Well it was a second rate show to begin with. Accelerator is #2 after all

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

At least next season JC Staff only has to "animate" two shows, the CGI one and the power point presentation that they call Shokugeki

>production issues that have a chance that might affect airing
>people still think Railgun 3 wont be delayed

Mikoto will save the franchise

Attached: naruto.jpg (496x1239, 289K)

I want too so she finally can move in with her life but it's not happening because she's never gonna confess, you should accept it at once user

Paper is white like Dark Matter
Dark Matter is white like semen
Semen has properties easily replicable by Dark Matter
Dark Matter with semen properties contains impregnation energy
Essentially, remote impregnation without realizing. Its an effective rape method and the best part is they'll be thinking they're a mother mary. They'll worship god and by proxy Kakine

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

Went to tachikawa city and got a ton of pics of raildex related locations, I unfortunately couldnt make it to showa memorial park because it started to rain. Shame I can't upload because jp is blocked from posting files.

Also I still need to go to melonbooks to find c96 raildex stuff

Godspeed clonefag

its such a shame that japan's meteorological service is so fucking shit. It said it was going to thunderstorm all week and I only went to tachikawa on a whim during the afternoon when I saw it hadn't started to rain.

More that you need to have bad taste to watch it and you need to watch two seasons to appreciate it

Will Acid and Counselor ever cameo in anything

Im more interested in Riot's blonde loli butt

My wet dreams

Attached: tawnass.jpg (679x922, 124K)

One Night Hour and Beautiful Shine series needs to continue.

Touma bangs ALL the girls!

Attached: swimsuit.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Touma needs to have sex with Komoe and piss into her smelly alcoholic asshole so that kamachi can write his Loli version of Leah Sublime and cure my erectile dysfunction

Attached: big happy family.jpg (3028x1600, 3.77M)

I cant believe Accel anime is fucking dead

>no fang
I'm mildly disappointed, to be honest.

twitter.com/toaru_project/status/1164057177658540032
There will be a recap tomorrow of the first 6 episodes

This is because of the production issues right? Will we learn what they are?

If their issues were severe the recap would take the place of the next episode

What do you mean? The recap will be for the first 6 episodes instead of the 7th right?

Yes, it's for the first half. But if they're really having problems, the recap episode will air on Friday too. So episode 7 would be pushed back a week. A recap episode for 2 cour anime isn't unusual but for a 1 cour it's a sign of difficulties.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.31_[2019.08.16 (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: ECfUHkLUEAEPrID.jpg (432x824, 49K)

This is not a male ass

Based Nogi turning people gay.

Who is he showing his Seike to?

Based

Nice

Attached: ECLKbvfVUAUtx_B.jpg (675x900, 101K)

This is gay

Attached: 1490385640346.jpg (512x333, 68K)

Why does this happen to us?

one of frenda's friends is a loli fiamma

On a scale to yes or no, how canonically confirmed is this gender?

>admits he has a dick
>doesn't follow the other 3 into the girls bathroom
>not wearing a bra when he's stripped down
there's not much room to argue

There are so many more he needs to bang in them. Maybe even Index can get a turn.

Index, when Kamachi wrote a series so long that he get to the number of a volume you bring up in a parody story. Volume 48 in 3 volumes if you don't count the 2 SS or one volume if you do

Attached: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol.13 Ch.96 - Rank - 7.jpg (1114x1600, 788K)

Can you post that in English next

Attached: wtf i am reading.jpg (250x293, 40K)

Mess with chaos magick and pay the price

>female teammate wants to desperately see your cock
Academy City is a great place.

Bet possess

This is how child errors happen.

Attached: 1542044031471.jpg (340x256, 12K)

As long as it's just Naru and not the whole team using Seike as a human dildo, I think they can manage.

Why can't we have a spinoff showing more of that side of Academy City?

The OP White Ranger is also the Black Ranger user

That scene was exceptional, you can't blame Index 3 on that one

>“It wasn’t Imagine Breaker?”
>“You really thought this could be explained with something so cheap, you scum?”
>angry prism noises

Is Komoe Leader's mom?
The look so similar

Komoe is a pure maiden!

Attached: komoe-frown.png (256x584, 64K)

You're going to get Kakine prequel of him being berated by kuudere loli and like it.

Attached: ded kakine.png (424x600, 864K)

Worst excuse to have a thread up yet.

>unironically playing off banter as a bad thing
Yikes

When did she was ever mentioned to have a twin?

You know there are words next to those pictures, right anonymous?

Attached: 1565603835066.png (268x291, 126K)

MIKOTO A BEST

>Index
>2 came back to life
But thats wrong. Not even magic gods can revive the dead.

Nice fan manga, bro

can arata ever hope to recover after this?

Why he would waste his time drawing characters from the Accel spinoff?

Why is his tongue so big?

Seike electric training when?

Because unlike you he actually likes Raildex and doesn't draw imaginary lines.

So draw characters from the actual series then, not a spinoff that goes nowhere and has no fanart

Why was the Blood Sign ending such shit?
I could have handled literally anything other than that.
>Kyousuke dying
>Kyousuke becoming a 1000 award
>Kyousuke being mindbroken into being the queen's slave
>A complete lack of ending, with Kyousuke escalating further and further to try and kill her, forever
>Kyousuke finally murdering the WQ as a hero
>Kyousuke becoming the villain and murdering WQ
>Kyousuke becoming a vessel, losing his stats and becoming a normal person to escape the Queen
>whatever the fuck you can think of
Literally any other option would have been preferable.

>Comes to Raildex thread
>Talks about Blood Sign
?????

He literally admits in the afterword that he changed the story a lot because of the White Queen.

You're just contradicting yourself. Them having little fanart is all the more reason to draw them. And they haven't been exclusive to Accel for years now.

I love Misaka and their penises

If their character designs weren't shit maybe people would actually like them enough to draw them

Doesn't really matter, Nogi likes them enough to draw them.

But no one was talking about Nogi.

Keep seething though.

If character designs were the only factor, then a lot more LN and Railgun characters would have mountains of fanart.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_09.14_[2019.08.16 (1280x720, 110K)

>no one was talking about Nogi
???????

Attached: 1563544265336.jpg (1045x700, 138K)

I WANT TO BREED NARU!

Attached: c72cff6cf2b69827b3b0476a074bbf01.jpg (1018x634, 388K)

>Bright purple hair
>Big ugly bunny costume

Attached: 1564801547800.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

fuck off retard

Attached: cccb06a996d880f60a755364897de4ad.png (1190x1684, 671K)

Say what you will about her costume, at least she isn't used goods.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.26_[2019.08.16 (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: b521d4564180ccab433615fb0b30d106.png (1093x1633, 1.06M)

Attached: 53ccfd0803893a134470bc47d43dcf74.jpg (640x764, 69K)

We were discussing why the shitty spinoff with a shitty artist like Arata doesn't get fanart.

Someone who gets paid to draw Raildex characters because he's under contract doesn't refute anything I said.

>We were discussing why the shitty spinoff with a shitty artist like Arata doesn't get fanart.
Yes, and that conversation stemmed from someone claiming Nogi has no reason to draw certain characters because they have no fanart.
>Someone who gets paid to draw Raildex characters because he's under contract doesn't refute anything I said.
Nogi draws random characters for fun on his own time. You're just pulling shit out your ass and passing it as an argument.

>Nogi draws random characters for fun on his own time
Who's the one pulling shit out of their ass now?
He gets paid to draw characters from the series, so it isn't for fun.

>Who's the one pulling shit out of their ass now?
Literally you

>Who's the one pulling shit out of their ass now?
Still you, because there is literally no evidence that Nogi is paid for his twitter drawings. This is not even a debate so here's your last (You).

If an official does an illustration """for fun"""" it's still the property of the company they work with.
Just like any illustration Haimura does of Index has to be consulted with by the publisher.

Literal moron.

I accept your concession in advance

>still pulling shit out of their ass

>If I don't like facts I ignore them
As expected of an ignorant retard who can't admit when wrong.

>user doesn't know what facts are
Indeed, this is how we got into this situation.

There's too much irony and hypocrisy in his post, at this point you can just say he's trolling and ignore it

You know what’s funny? I’m not actually interested in Mikoto in a sexual way at all.

None of us are.

Not surprising. I don't think I've ever gotten a boner from Mikoto.

Be a little less obvious with the samefagging, user

Has the anime ever improved a character's design as much as Bayloupe?

Attached: ECgT8DEU0AAu_o4.jpg (2048x1152, 175K)

any snitches from last episode

Eat shit

She definitely got a huge upgrade. Although personally I think Stephanie benefited the most, since she also got a top tier seiyuu as well as a good design.

Fuck off, mobileshill.

Thats pretty gay

>If an official does an illustration """for fun"""" it's still the property of the company they work with.
That depends on what contracts include.

Accel manga and Asstral Shitty will never be relevantit

Is Mugino a virgin?

>relevantit
Stop watching porn and learn to speak English.

Like all Japanese media. Virgin until stated otherwise.

Very

If you fuck a trap it isn't gay

ndex Librorum Prohibitorum updated her status.
30 minutes ago.

Yay! I have finally made my Facebook account! Touma must have been proud of me!

2 Likes • 6 Comments

Misaka Mikoto Huh? What are you even doing here, Silver Sister?
25 minutes ago • Like

Index Librorum Prohibitorum What's wrong with it? And why are you even commenting here, Short Hair?!
25 minutes ago • 1 Like

Misaka Mikoto My name's Misaka Mikoto, thank you very much! And why are you even liking her comment, you idiot?!
25 minutes ago • Like

Kamijou Touma Is there something wrong with liking her comment, Biri Biri?
25 minutes ago • 1 Like

Shirai Kuroko Onee-sama! Please tell me what's going on!
20 minutes ago • Like

Misaka Mikoto There is something wrong! And Kuroko, stay out of this!
15 minutes ago • Like

Please tell me you're not writing this

Attached: toumo.jpg (178x215, 6K)

I'm not imagining a comic where a dog poops on Kakine's floor and he uses his dark matter wings to pick it up and now has an understanding a dog poop vectors.

Not him, but I remember pretty clearly HO9 being in May while HO10 was in April

Because half of those are edgy and the other half doesn't solve shit

you wrote it

Compromising a story to hand out happy endings to characters isn't good writing.

Attached: 蜜蟻 (love & Joy).jpg (1334x2048, 357K)

Attached: Itsuwa (no texted).jpg (2048x1152, 318K)

She dropped something close to 15 years with it.

Attached: Cute hag.png (483x583, 279K)

Moreover, happy endings are only satisfying if they develop organically.

nyaa.si/view/1169340

Attached: resize_image.jfif.jpg (800x792, 561K)

Damn she's cute. Would marry in a heartbeat. Especially since she's not a walking cum dumpster like her teammate.

So you could suck on it. Seike literally built for sex

Whoever did the character designs for the index and Railgun anime is based. I like his drawing style

Cute.

I’m attracted to Saten!

Imagine having a boyfriend so amazing he'd sacrifice his life to protect your smile

Attached: DreamyTouma.jpg (989x910, 141K)

Touma wouldn’t do that and he isn’t a catcher.

Enough is enough Mikoto! You obsessed stalker!

better quality with no text

Attached: Apocalypse Witch - To the Strongests of an Age of Plenty.jpg (846x1200, 847K)

Shut the fuck up, Mitsuari

To be honest this is the one I'm most looking forward to out of all the new ones

I don't really care for school battle harems but the art is great and it's apparently a volume on the shorter side so I'll give it a go.
The ninja one is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].jpg (757x670, 102K)

Soon Kuroko

dropbox.com/s/4sabom3fti3w4dt/Mikoto.jpg?dl=0

Attached: untouch from Megumi Magazine 01.jpg (3036x1920, 592K)

Attached: 00044.jpg (1086x1372, 245K)

Attached: 00045.jpg (1255x1587, 231K)

imagine sniffing Lessar's anus

Say hello to Slutdex.

Kamachi learned from his mistakes and has yet to put a character as useless and annoying as Index in his other works.

Fuck off shill not Raildex

What does it taste like?

Looks pretty cringeworhty desu

That doesn't make a lot of sense because by that logic he could just fix his portrayal of Index if it really bothered him.

You realize the character designer is Haimura thus the blame lies with him and his love of sameface?

It does not matter. Gaytards will keep on insisting that Seike is a dude no matter how obvious it is that Seike is a girl.

Imagine licking this

I never knew I needed this

Attached: goated.png (1000x940, 490K)

Maybe they keep insisting Seike is a dude because there's a mountain of evidence (including his own words) to support it?
I don't understand why you're in such denial. Just get over it dude.

>Gender unknown
Literally why else would his character page have mentioned that if Seike weren't a crossdresser? Besides, it's hotter if the "girl" you're attracted to secretly has a dick but you can't tell.

Attached: never knew I needed this.jpg (1448x2048, 327K)

What's with this cucking fest?

Trannies dilate

>it's hotter if the "girl" you're attracted to secretly has a dick
If you're a faggot maybe

Attached: 658065462.jpg (1200x646, 607K)

Why do you think so many people want to bone Astolfo?

Crack is the purest form of yuri.

It's the best pairing in all of Toaru

Is it a new episode friday or is it a recap?
I need to know whether or not I should buy hotpockets to eat while watching.

I prefer Shokuhou with Touma.

>It's the best pairing in all of Toaru
Mikoto x Junko > Mikoto x Misaki > Kuroko x Misaki > Kuroko x Junko > Junko x Misaki > Kuroko x Mikoto

Because they're faggots, was my post difficult to understand?

The two are a very scary combo if you think about it.
Mental Flab can instagib nearly anything when she is in range; while Kuroko can safely deliver her Flabbiness to the target.

Attached: Cow Delivery service.jpg (313x354, 29K)

It's called being a man of culture. True connoisseurs realize that sexuality exists along a spectrum and accept a wide variety of fetishes. Are you seriously going to tell me you've never fapped to a femboy?

It's called being a faggot and no, I have not fapped to a dick because surprise, I am not a fag like you. No amount of damage control is going to change that fapping to penises makes you gay.

Two faggots arguing over dicks.
Sasuga 4channel.

Attached: Flirting.png (437x300, 94K)

The only damage control in this thread is from people who fapped to Seike and are trying to cover it up by claiming he's a girl

Cool projection you have there user, but I have done no such thing

But people fap to them specifically because s/he looks like a girl? By your logic, liking tomboys is even gayer since guys are attracted to the idea of a girl displaying manliness.

Traps/futas are literally no different than tomboys because what makes them appealing is their exotic nature.

All I know is that Mikoto needs to dick Seike in a doujin

That's not what projection means but ok

>But people fap to them specifically because s/he looks like a girl?
Lmao, try actually keeping up with the conversation before jumping in kid.
And in just the post you replied to but apparently never read;
>I have not fapped to dicks
>fapping to a penis makes you gay
>inb4 feminine penis memes

Spouting out things that have been said nowhere but in your own head and asserting its what others are saying is quite literally the definition of projection bud.

Fapping to a tomboy is very different from fapping to a femboy, a tomboy isn’t even necessarily man-looking, it’s all about the hobbies and how they choose to look, which for some people fits into the casual/sporty look they might prefer a girl to have.

Femboys is literally just really feminine guys, it’s pretty much it. The best you might have is someone fapping to a trap by complete accident but otherwise people who seek them out are literally gay. I don’t even know why people act like traps are this newfound thing when that’s literally the crux of yaoi shit, one man/top and one feminine/bottom

Is Thor gender fluid?

>By your logic, liking tomboys is even gayer since guys are attracted to the idea of a girl displaying manliness.
That's the opposite of what his logic was. Tomboy is a personality rather than an appearance, but leaving that aside and accepting that some of them do look boyish, tomboys are still girls with vaginas.

No user, you are simply a gayfish for liking fish sticks.
There's no escaping that.
>them appealing is their exotic nature.
Tomboys are cute because of innocence and lack of understanding of "female" value they have. They are cute girls that act bashfully.
Futa is not everyman’s fetish.
There is no reason to wank to gayshit when you have free access to all ages of gorgeous 2D female cuties.
Just like there is no reason for you to deny that you are a faggot on an image board.
Especially in a Raildex thread.
>"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
Faggot.

Attached: Sigh.jpg (1114x274, 164K)

The post wasn't even referring to you specifically but your vehement denial probably means there's some truth to it

You might actually be on Heroin

Swap the places of Mikoto x Junko and Kuroko x Misaki and that's golden

Okay I got that wrong because the thought of it makes me jealous. Misaki is beautiful and I want to marry her myself.

Attached: 0385639120 (7).jpg (573x810, 430K)

Does he gets Mikoto's pussy when he uses the spell to turn into her?
Can he get pregnant?

Fuck was for Too busy wanking to link posts correctly.

I'm the one who you were talking to, kid. Try to keep up.

>the post that was replying to your post wasn't about you
Not sure how you expected me to puzzle that one out bud.
>your vehement denial
My bad, when someone accused me of wanking it to traps and their dicks I should have instead said yes, yes I do jerk it to another man's penis. That would have really shown him that I'm straight.

Attached: A70944A3-3536-4326-8C19-54135D86BABC.png (529x519, 356K)

So you can't keep up with a conversation you're a part of and started? Damn, I gave you too much credit my mistake.

>mobilefag
>moeshit
that's gonna be a yikes and a cringe from me

Yeah, thought so

I accept your concession.

Astral Buddy legit has amazing art. Nogi can really fucking draw. Junko has literally the perfect body

But I'm not denying anything, I'm telling that guy why he's retarded for calling traps gay instead of just embracing them. He's too worried about people on the internet judging him.

>it's retarded to call fapping, knowingly, to boys gay
Sure sounds like denial to me. Just accept that you're a faggot

It makes more sense to embrace the idea of traps being gay. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but be honest that it's gay to like traps (if you like them). As you said, don't worry about being judged.

So you're making things up and pretending I somehow strayed from the conversation because you're out of arguments and just want to shitpost? Damn.

>it's gay to like traps
My boner disagrees. He's a drawing anyway, so there's literally no penis there.

>denying that fapping to boys is gay while telling user that he’s too worried about what people say
Self awareness is necessary

I'm sorry user but that was quite literally one of the most blatant goal post shifts I've ever seen. You went from saying the dick makes it hotter to saying the feminine bits are why people like it. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you had just jumped in and misread the conversation. Just stop. Its embarassing.

Shut the fuck up and post Touma.

Attached: itadakimasu.png (692x550, 632K)

Homosexuality is a sin.

look at how cute and handsome Touma is in this image

Attached: Touma and his handsome blue eyes.png (527x699, 713K)

Attached: toumoe.png (264x318, 37K)

I'm going to post Misaki.

Attached: 0385639120 (11).jpg (600x850, 535K)

If homosexuality is a sin then why are normal highschool boys so sexy?

Attached: NT14 Cover.jpg (1135x1609, 752K)

Wouldn't be much of a temptation from the devil otherwise

Junko is quite the semen demen.

Attached: 1564981444129.png (186x352, 148K)

I can't tell if his face is supposed to be cautious or "the fuck is that?"

The more finished version is here

This was a "Kiharalike" version of Touma.
Probably he is thinking something along the lines of
>1000 yen for two weeks, is that enough?
>Another chestlet. Fukou-da.
>Stove was off right?
>Dragon doesn’t look like a family member, but what if?
>Fukou-da.

Attached: 1563472550534.jpg (260x380, 57K)

So are Arisa and Lilith the same thing?

Attached: Meigo-Arisa-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-35369608-500-281.gif (500x281, 952K)

>family member

She has to make her triumphant return at some point.

Attached: Otohime.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Are dragon eggs safe to eat?

Attached: 1507185293214.jpg (1200x876, 150K)

>Are dragon eggs safe to eat?
Depends on the distance from the dragon.
Generally no; risk of imminent fatal injury is too high.

Attached: 1565078756041.jpg (1181x1748, 140K)

>cousin?
>She's into archery
>That paper on the arrow shaft kind of reminds me of some sort of prayer sheet you see in some manga
>She's gonna be a fucking shrine maiden of war or some shit isn't she?
>Assuming this pic was taken awhile ago she's probably at least Kuroko's age

>extremely blue eyes
Cute.

Getting started on Index, and just got past Touma beating up Accelerator. Bearing in mind that I am a filthy secondary and don't care about being spoiled on shit, question to this thread for people who probably know more than I do: how strong IS Accelerator? He's Academy City's #1, but how does that match up to all the magicians? Could he fight or beat Kanzaki, or Stiyl? Or would they crush him? What about Mikoto, or the ones below a Level 5?

And how the fuck do esper powers (which are like psychic powers?) and magic (using mana?) both do the exact same thing and disappear when Imagine Breaker hits them? I thought Imagine Breaker was supposed to just be magic.

Accelerator is the strongest forever because he got a literal garbage squid gf who lets him vector around the laws of the universe. Esper powers work based on how autistic the user is, the stronger the autism the more powerful the esper. Magic works on whatever obscure bullshit kamachi managed to dig up that week.

The arrow and paper attached is actually a charm used during new years used to slay demons.

>how strong is Accel
Hella strong.
>could he beat Kanzaki
With his eyes blindfolded.
>anyone in AC other than Touma
Lmao.
>I thought Imagine Breaker was supposed to be just magic
Advanced speedwatching.

God... she's not actually related to him is she? She's probably in the same position as Maika but instead of helping with an alibi she was tasked with killing him if needed.

These arrows are traditional good luck charm; image is from them visiting a temple.
Otohime full name can be taken as a "Youngest Princess of a Dragon God".
She is extremely clingy with her Onii-chan.
Yeah she will return.

Attached: These things.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

How strong Accelerator is compared to magicians varies alot depending on when in the series you're talking about.

Kanzaki could just kill him before he can turn his collar on. Except she's also autistic so she won't kill people.

>how strong IS Accelerator? He's Academy City's #1, but how does that match up to all the magicians? Could he fight or beat Kanzaki, or Stiyl? Or would they crush him? What about Mikoto, or the ones below a Level 5?
If you take out the "depends on how strong he needs to be as the plot demands" thing, he's still pretty much the strongest thing out of AC (I'm not counting Touma or Aleister here, of course)
Thing is his fighting style almost always relies on getting hit by something first to then understand what it is, relying on his reflection. So, anything that's a one hit kill that'd get past that screws him over. He'd win against any of your examples, but has been made to dance by another magician once

I'm not sure if this was /because/ of the MISAKA network or not, but he's absurdly great at analyzing things and calculating different possibilities, so even when he gets hit by things passing his reflection he can get by as long as it's not fatal. Then he gets wings whenever he can't rely on those, too, and even more recently he's got a pet demon so he's got that side covered too. His biggest weakenesses were:

>overconfidence/wanting to get beat up
Touma
>overconcentrating leading to have to remove the reflect barrier
Shot in the head for his efforts, gained the network
>short battery life
Got an upgrade
>Amata
Black wings. Killed
>battery could be shut down
Upgraded cane
>Magic
White wings
>Magic God
Platinum wings

No, one is a semen demon and the other is a baby.

He's talking about OG Accel.

>And how the fuck do esper powers (which are like psychic powers?)
Esper powers/espers were also translated as psychic powers/psychics, as with the case with the official Railgun translations.
>both do the exact same thing and disappear when Imagine Breaker hits them?
They are an anomaly to the world so they are destroyed by Imagine Breaker.
>I thought Imagine Breaker was supposed to just be magic.
It isn't, though only the magic side has explanations about it since they have the most experiences with the Imagine Breaker/lore about it.

Eh, maybe. Curtana can apparently cut through reflection. And Yuisen = Curtana for some reason. So Yuisen might just kill him.

>how strong IS Accelerator?
Stronk
>Kanzaki, or Stiyl?
Jobzaki won’t go for the kill before Albino presses the “I win” button.
>Stiyl
ahahahhahahaha.
>What about Mikoto
Jobzaki instagibs her. Stiyl loses to a random pebble just as fast.
>Imagine Breaker
if its bullshit it is broken. Unless speshul donutsteel kind of bullshit.

Attached: AAA spoon feeding.png (246x175, 38K)

>Yuisen = Curtana for some reason
What. When did I miss this

Yuisen was able to block Curtana all the way back in OT18, since Yuisen also has the property of "cutting through anything" or something like that.

>The next thing Kamijou knew, Kanzaki and Carissa had their blades locked together at extremely close quarters. Carissa had merely rushed in and swung her sword, but Kamijou hadn’t been able to see even that simple action.
>“So you can fight on the level of this dimension-severing attack? With two attacks that can slice through anything, some inconsistencies or contradictions may be created between the two laws.”
>“…Your movements are different from before. It seems you too will get tripped up if you hold back.

From my understanding the cut was formed within the reflection and I don't think Yuisen works like that. I could be wrong though. Either way Accel still has to worry about vectorless shit popping his head off.

Accelerator is the true #2

In a way it is true.
However making a true №0 into a №1 only dilutes his unique value by comparing him to numbered plebian level 5 espers. So Albino can take the №1 spot.

Attached: ass in the perfect position.png (700x757, 992K)

Powers are stupid and not consistent, don’t bother

Accelerator is the strongest in Academy City, and his position was only slightly threatened by the #2. Any other level 5 esper with the sole exception being the #7 are nothing compared to the top 2.
As for magicians and shit it really depends on the type of magic that they use. The type of magic Kanzaki uses would be ineffective as it requires her sword and wires, Accelerator would reflect that and she would hurt herself, and he easily keeps up in speed with saints too. Stiyl is not worth mentioning
Mikoto in comparison cannot beat one unless she pulled out all the stops, and even then they might have a magic that could stop her berserk rage. Non-Level 5s really depend on the ability for its effectiveness, Teleporters and mind=controllers could easily kill saints.
Magic and ESP aren't all that different. Both are supernatural, IB negates them. Simple

Are you retarded or something? Touma was compared to outliers like Kazakiri and gemstones, not Level 5s.

More like there's very little true power levels. Tsuchi straight up shot Aleister in the back of the head. If you can get the drop on them you can beat like 95% of the characters in the series with a knife or something.

Kakine truly is the TRUE NUMBER ONE.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 83K)

Nice propaganda Aleister, but that body was designed to die for you to level up. Healing magic is everywhere too.

>can’t even land trips

Tsuchi is special

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Movie_-_Endymion_no_Kiseki_[BD][h264-720p_AAC][D77968AE].mkv_snap (1280x720, 112K)

>with a knife or something.
>implying
Kitchen knife can tear a dragon. That shit is no joke.

Attached: 1563075130112.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Accelerator was always the strongest Esper, but if you're just counting anybody Accelerator at various points in the series was probably like, the fourth strongest in the city I guess if you count Aleister, Noukan, and Aiwass above him.

Noukan had borrowed power, don't know if he counts. Which reminds me of Rensa - wasn't she able to get the wings too?

>Seria looking like a man while Ayu is cute as fuck

Yeah. Rensa has an advantage over Accel in that she doesn't have a battery limit and can also access the other Level 5 powers if she needs them for some reason, but he's way smarter than she is so he'd probably beat her if it came down to it.

I guess she could beat him by pulling out Mikoto's power and jamming the network. His cane has some ability to break through jamming, but I really doubt it can deal with that level of output. And then she could probably kill him before he could pull his wings out.

I would watch an anime about Index's character fighting and shitposting on each other using the internet

Maya is already a shitposter on raildex 2ch, but who would've thought a shitposter could be a ghastly shut in with giant tits

Every shitposter has giant tits though.

>What about Mikoto, or the ones below a Level 5?
Isn't it sad how every level 5 other than volleyball-kun (who is currently replaced by a weaker version of himself) is absolute garbage compared to even pre-power up Accel?

Manboobs don't count

Beetle isn't any weaker than the original Kakine. He just doesn't make a billion clones because he doesn't want the original Kakine to come back.

>Network is dabbing on everyone.
>Aleister dabbing on the Network using a calculator made out of toaster.
>Mikoto blowing up the servers every few weeks.
>Headcrab sending 103k words posts.
>Misaki buying out the entire platform they shitpost on.
>Touma sending his nudes to everyone by accident.
Sounds fun.

Attached: 1549221535922.jpg (1777x997, 179K)

The better example would be the normal high school boy taking out all the Magic Gods off-screen.

Attached: 52011858_p9.png (1102x1600, 1.41M)

>Touma and Accel literally just want to have some serious discussion

>What about Mikoto, or the ones below a Level 5?
That's an extreme weakness, the quasi-immortality and access to particle scale control is literally what made revival Kakine terrifying to fight.

If you can't spam clone and rely on reconstruction to really make use of the network then he is only slightly different than OT15 Kakine with regeneration.

Original Kakine killed himself by overusing clones. That doesn't make him stronger than Beetle, it makes him an idiot.

>power pretty much specifically catered to Magic Gods
Original Kakine was still alive even after all the Beetle taking over shenanigans. It was Othinus who really got him - so he could've recovered from all that

He had countermeasures for killing rogue clones. He was aware of Beetle's rebellion but did nothing to stop it because he did not know the extent and the consequences of the rebellion succeeding

But who did Touma originally take those nudes for?

But Kakine is still alive in the antartic, or the arctic, one of the two I don't remember which.
It's where Yuitsuu got her supply of DM that she used for the WR project.

No one.
Phone's camera was “on” while he was in the shower.
Fukou-da and Crab stepping on his phone beforehand so he placed it on top of washing machine to prevent possible damage.

Attached: 1552097420149.png (301x371, 185K)

are you serious? Kakine would have never had a unit overtake the Network if Takitsubo didn't intervene. It's not something that would happen normally, he could spam clones for decades and there still wouldn't be a Beetle if not for Takitsubo's isolation.
"
Hadn’t Kakine Teitoku once made the following estimation of that girl?
She might one day grow to be the eighth of the currently seven Level 5s.
In that case…
Whether consciously or subconsciously, the one who had incited the change in the white
Rhinoceros Beetle 05 had been…
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! H-her!! That
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”
The #1 monster ignored that someone who suddenly cried out.
He said, “If you wish to leave some evidence behind, I will make a mark for you.”

I feel like I need to reread the entirety of NT at some point, I've absolutely no recollection of that

I don't remember it very good either, but I remember someone saying about a report of some matter in the arctic. I believe it was somewhere in the Birdway portions of the Kamisato arc.

A Kakine would eventually kill him to save Fremea.

You forget about Kakine using his Dark Matter copy to shitpost about being the True Number One on Accelerator's stuff

>power pretty much specifically catered to Magic Gods

But it isn't. Maybe you could argue from a narrative standpoint it is but then you could argue the same for other weaker characters beating stronger ones.

>Whether consciously or subconsciously, the one who had incited the change in the white
Rhinoceros Beetle 05 had been…
Yeah I'd rather go by the novel than theories tbvh.

What if the new girl in Kakine's manga has something to do with beetles?
And the reason Kakine made them was a way to remember her or something?

I don't think it's stated Yuiitsu got the DM from the Arctic. What is stated is that Patricia thought Shoggoth was a parasite she got in the Arctic, but Kamisato later realizes that's bullshit and AC put DM in her to trap him because they knew he'd try to help.

MisaMisa>>>>all, you pleb.

Doubt it. It might be a personal thing because dude has unhealthy obsession with fairy tales that even Accelerator points out.

Would be quite sad if that was the case tho kek

>obsession with fairy tales
>suffered some tragedy in the past
>loli in the cover
Maybe he used to read picture books to child errors.

>read picture books to child errors
Reminder

Attached: cc.jpg (1123x1600, 350K)

If I had to choose one thing that does not fit Jobberine at all, it is his wings, and with how he goes completely apeshit when someone reminds him how they look.

Attached: Conscious Jobber..png (954x1400, 829K)

>MH laughs
>Doesn't say anything
>Youbo laughs
>Gets aggressive
someone has favorites.

>Someone got MH'd.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1541775232311.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Shut the fuck up and post your best Toaruverse wallpaper.

>toaruverse
Is this a newfag thing

You're better off asking Facebook friend.

Touma should wear more white/bright-colored baggy clothes

Attached: 66778313_p11.jpg (2048x1737, 379K)

>fangs

Attached: 1555659421349.jpg (1118x629, 54K)

Attached: 3fcb96b5d145fa1def0a72fd3831636f1371211842_full.jpg (640x480, 125K)

I think he meant wallpapers for modern computers, not for 90s laptops.

>640x480
The resolution blessed by god himself. Amen. RIP Terry.

Fucking cringe

What font is this?

Attached: 1552660270503.png (400x250, 37K)

Curtana doesn't just bypass the reflection, the cut skips the barrier, but then the physical object Curtana touches the barrier and gets knocked back, leaving Accel with a shallow cut.

SIX DAYS

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

Attached: KakineWithoutLines.png (1920x1077, 166K)

please help him he needs his lines back

I know that I could have put raildex instead of toaruverse but to me it feels like it leaves to the side the AB and Accel spin-off making anons be less likely to post wallpapers about them.

Attached: Magic vs Science.jpg (1920x1213, 809K)

It's a split second frame of an Yea Forums draws thing I decided to do. Figured it would be good to test whether I had the coloring skill and I managed to make a half decent product. The lines are a result of something that was not me, so I am ashamed of including them, but the coloring in that one is genuine which is why I took off the coloring.

Attached: KekkaiSensen.png (1920x1077, 207K)

Everything will happen sooner then expected. Kakine shall soon rise

Attached: Kakine_Idol.png (845x1200, 675K)

Are you trying to get yourself canceled?

Mya-nee

You feel like Gunha and Junko will try embarrassing chunni attack names/combos like these after their eventual friendship happens?

Attached: ShounenDaYo.jpg (1200x1041, 681K)

Attached: Entire bottom row is Index and top row is Kamachi's other works.png (2048x895, 2.91M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0J1txRSZYLh

>they keep getting bigger

Fuck kakine and fuck kakinefags

>Wants to fuck Kakine
>But also me too
Woah woah, I appreciate the thought by I respectfully decline. If you want, you can jerk your second rate dick to this post or the image of Kakine if you like.

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0fzztlBtPo5

Would the Level 5s be better like this?

Attached: 74236922_p1.png (1000x468, 716K)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sorcery_Hacker:Volume1_Phase4#Phase_04:_Light_Castle_Brightio

Mugino looks like an absolute Chad
Yuriko is great as always
Gunha looks like a shorai Saten
Mikoto and Misaki look like forgettable first arc fodders

Fridge actually looks amazing, Kamachi should turn him into an evil loli and shit on his fanbase after so many years

How would male Mikoto sexually harass male Misaki? Grab his dick?

How could anyone read all the volumes of Index and still think Kanzaki has any sexual or romantic interest in Touma?

He definitely has some for her

Attached: kanzaki hot.jpg (869x1426, 299K)

Mikoto is actually a reverse-trap here. So she would but it'd only be weird from Misaki's perspective.

>Kanzaki
Who?

Attached: 1455262520274.png (348x342, 167K)

Threads are ded, for real this time. I know we have no content but we will in 5 days.

I don't think so but Index probably ate some of it already without knowing it. Index is fine because she can eat anything even if it is toxic.

Attached: 8eda9b42299da5dcf1e32f7e6e18c21c.jpg (570x640, 74K)

Naru's FLOPPY TITTIES

Attached: Laugh.png (262x209, 30K)

!?

Attached: 74125554_p28.jpg (1459x1433, 250K)

The new girl will fish Kakine out of the sea and help him reabsorb all of his rogue clones.

I want to impregnate Touma

get in line

Attached: DvbxyAeUcAAPV2H.jpg orig.jpg (850x882, 105K)

Attached: 1552081668761.jpg (1031x1500, 407K)

Mikoto a best

Why do I want kiss her feet so much?

Imagines the smell

Would it work on kakine though

Yes. It's something different from Misaki's mental out, it doesn't have a tangible, blockable signal. Dark Matter, however almighty it might be, cannot defend against Measure Heart unless post revival has a gimmick

Because I’m not a railgunfag with autism who still believes that there’s only index and railgun in toaru project.

Kakine oneshot should only get an anime if its continued into an official spinoff. It would be better for it to become an OVA or a short movie.

>expecting secondaries to bite kakine’s ova without NT adaptation

Every science spin-off is just Railgun spin-off

No, for several reasons

1-Kakine has no known living close people to have bonds with

2-He's sociopath and can have unpredictable reactions like the ones MH mentioned

3-The effect of Measure Heart is distance based, so even if she succeedes for few minutes, the effects would wear off and she would die

>it doesn't have a tangible, blockable signal
Neither does Misaki's. How many times has it been explained that her powers have nothing to do with electric signals already? Anyway, I'm one of the people who thinks MO works just fine on regular OG Kakine, but shouldn't work on beetle or any DM construct Kakine.

Her remote allows her to focus her ridiculously minuscule hydrokinetic powers. If she doesn't do it, it might just be very difficult to interfere with the brain on a sophisticated and reliable manner. This is just personal headcanon, but I believe OG could mess up the signal, realize whats wrong and smash her with a wing.

This has to be intentional

Attached: 2rfs2rs.jpg (800x700, 135K)

Is there really no one interested or willing to translate the side stories or events in IF? In this autistic of a fandom?

Attached: 1327837190516.jpg (171x156, 8K)

Good idea. Why don't you start working on it?

Theoretically? Maybe.

In practice? Hell no.
He's a sociopath and has no real connection to anyone (living). MH might be closer to him, if only by the smallest fraction possible. If that connection suddenly changes, especially to a closer, more positive one (or vice versa), he's gonna realize what's up, which won't end well for her.

That is, of course assuming that he hasn't already developed countermeasures against telepaths, if only due to Dark Side pragmatism. We don't know if he keeps that DM barrier up 24/7 (and if it only works against physical threats) or only when he anticipates any hostile reactions, so it's a matter of getting the drop on him, if it's even possible.

Also, if that omake is any indication, MH set the distance between herself and Rakko to maximum, lest Rakko keep trying to be BBFs with her. Not sure if that was permanent or if it was a one-time thing and Rakko got the hint.

I think you both misunderstood MH's power. You don't need to have bonds with anyone for it to work on you. What it does it makes you FEEL like you have whatever kind of relationship MH chooses. This is tied in with her job, she literally goes to keep people who don't have certain relationships company. In practice it would 100% work on Kakine because there is a good side to him that longs for positive relationships. MH's problem is that certain people are inclined to harm even those who they consider family and friends.

Guys I jacked off to Kuroko hentai and there's blood in my shit and my dick skin is peeling off.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post the giant one

files.catbox.moe/orqy04.jpeg

>Misaka doujins
>none are about the girls from Index III.
>only 1 copy of each book so you probably won't rip it up and upload it online.
Thanks, I hate it, that Raika artbook looks good though.

>so you probably won't rip it up and upload it online

user, I absolutely hate reading physical doujins, I'll be ripping them and uploading them to panda. I wish I could have found more but I went to all the doujinshi shops in akiba I could find and asked around for c96 raildex stuff. Also buying doujins is a slippery fucking slope. I spent over $125 on these.

Absolute trooper.
>I wish I could have found more but I went to all the doujinshi shops in akiba I could find and asked around for c96 raildex stuff.
So you're saying you found literally no one doing Raildex doujins that use new material/girls from Index III? Ouch.

Theres a good chance I either missed out by checking it out too late or some just werent purchased by the doujinshop owners. Remember that c96 was a week ago and I unforunately landed in tokyo the day after it ended.

Mikoto

>What is Kamachi writing currently?
Shit, like always