ITT; Anime literally only you watched

Thought the monstergirlfags would be all over this

Attached: DSrwtf7V4AEerSS.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1381, 484K)

I would post but no point
neo nu/a/ would criticize anything and that's the only thing I would get for posting it

Therefore I'll keep it to myself and CHERISH it forever!

This stuff was hot garbage, I didn't even finish it. It just got so boring and cringey.

Attached: 1565546782971.jpg (314x445, 42K)

Nobody watches chinese anime that isn't the gay cultivation shit.

this

Attached: 1565740561302.jpg (530x692, 78K)

This was a really nice show. Very underrated. The family values were really heartwarming.
Suishi and Spider-oneechan were the best.

Sadly it was released in a very dumb way, I think I ended up downloading 4 different versions and all of them were shit, so I guess most people just went threw away by the chinese dub and only a few of us bothered looking for the jap version, but it was still a great watch, if I made a ranking with all the monster girl shows out there this one would definitely end up on the top 5, its only flaw I found was the QUALITY, but you learn to get over that.

Sell me on this one OP. Are the monmusus good enough to carry it?

2 eps so far
Started 1.5 year ago
On hold

>"monster girls" and a normal human male
oh no

The show is about how family should always be there for each other no matter how bad it gets or how hard it is. The shota is the MC and he's not a monsterboy, but his siblings are. Because of that it's very difficult for them to live normal lives and they face a lot of adversity.
Also the shota's MC is an self-proclaimed shotacon. The episodes were 15 minutes long with a few-minutes long interview with the VAs afterwards.
Overall I think it's a very solid watch. Not trashy in any way, either.

keep it that way

Thanks gonna put it on my backlog then.

I'm watching the Girls' Frontline anime if that counts.

Hope ya enjoy it

They're all related
The dog's a boy as well
The normal-looking one is in no way normal
You're a fucking idiot

Yeah, it really was. I really liked it though, I went as far as to try to sub the english subs from the chinese onto the japanese since at the time it didn't look like we were getting subs for it any other way. I didn't have any experience with subbing or anything, so I spent a lot of time with it, and the results were pretty good, but kinda subpar and incomplete (every episode has a few added lines of japanese or some bit of typesetting I couldn't figure out, and the last episode had a ton of added japanese that I couldn't translate) so I never really tried to share it. Still kinda proud though.

Attached: 1537461985971.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Proud of you

You know what I might give this a shot since I can understand Chinese I don't need subs anyways.

What is the selling point of this anime? Is this chinese version of Monster Musume?

>it's a short
it was trash and not enjoyable to watch, i'd rather rewatch monster mosume or demi-chan wa kataritai

>redditspacing
>calling others neo nu-Yea Forums
Thanks for sharing user Yea Forumsery cool

him being some kind of genius doesn't really feel that unusual
at least it wasn't a harem, so will probably watch it, even though the character design is a bit dull

>What is the selling point of this anime?
Unironically, wholesome family values. That's what the creator said in an interview
>Is this chinese version of Monster Musume?
I'm no way except for monstergirls.

I'd watch it if some one posts the series name.
Please.

Nevermind, google reverse search actually got it.
iqbd did not.