Dragon Ball Super

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003650

What do you think about Toyotaro's UI-using, stronger-than-Moro self-insert avatar?

Attached: conveniently.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: 1539469014112.jpg (559x807, 42K)

I think he's shit. I think Moro is shit. I think this arc is shit. Anyone who's based and redpilled knows Hearts and the Universal Conflict Saga are where it's at.

Attached: HeartsGravity.gif (600x335, 1.47M)

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: ian-singh-jiren-logo.jpg (1920x2955, 1.03M)

HOLY- BASED!

>Goku masters UI again
>Vegeta masters some type of yardrat psychic power
uh.. based?

>Goku becomes GoD+ tier again
>Bejita gets... some random gimmick that will be irrelevant after the arc

Lel

>ui is god tier
ho ho ho

*angel tier

Dude is meant to show that technology and quick thinking can trump raw force, which is the point of the whole arc. In fact, most of the manga has been 'punch smarter' focused in some way or the other, this one just devalues Vegeta and Goku's contributions more directly. Did you expect differently?

>quick thinking
He's not thinking at all, he has UI.

VEGETACHADS UNITE

Attached: 1839728972389.png (1221x633, 1.03M)

>ui is angel tier
hon hon hon

Literally canon. Cope, spicohackofag

based

Attached: EA5XbWXVUAAdsZE.jpg (4096x2892, 1.87M)

Vegeta exists only to job,to hype up the antagonist of the week.

He's got above-Roshi tier reactions. I'm sure it's the same 'pale comparison' that Whis talked about when it was done the first time. Granted this volume was ass and Meru lacks a story, but whatever. It tracks with Toyo's average.

cope

>Meru lacks a story
thats probably what we're getting next. what a dumb thing to point out. this chapter was the one where he was finally confronted. obviously the life story comes next

Wrong

Does anyone want to talk about the chapter? I thought seeing Planet Zoon was cool.

I thought it was stupid, bringing up a planet namedropped once just to kill it off. It's the sort of dumb shit american comic books do. Actually I just remembered Toyo traced Captain America once, so no wonder he did something dumb like that.

I'm so tired of Dragon Ball.

Must be hard going through life with this much vitriol.

at this point, me too.

Then get the fuck out bitch.

Attached: 1402762238363.jpg (209x200, 11K)

Attached: 1532474916204[1].jpg (440x438, 44K)

>Vegeta going to Yardrat
>Goku training with Merus and will probably be busy for a while
>Moro's goons going to Earth

Is Toriyama finally realizing that DB has a supporting cast that actually exists?

Attached: db cast.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Most DBfags can't grasp the idea that raw power is not everything, they think the fighters are like MMO characters with no level caps.