Boku no Hero Academia

What makes this manga so great and how do we stop living rent free on shitposters' heads?

Attached: __hawks_eri_amajiki_tamaki_midoriya_izuku_uraraka_ochako_and_etc_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_dand (1200x1330, 1.87M)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

This

Jirou isn't that busty

>KotaErifag
Fuck off

No, let him make an ass of himself as usual.

Kota x Muscular is cute, canon, and wholesome.

Attached: 1554620389338.png (282x322, 85K)

That's a NICE cover!

She's thrown out her chest and back her shoulders. It's more breastbone than boob.

Endeavor isn't a good person but he's the best written character by far in this manga.

Attached: AD8EE04703DA4478B833629D1760CFC3.png (230x240, 74K)

>Endeavor isn't a good person but he's the best written character by far in this manga.
Why are Endeavorfags so delusional

Endeavor is a terribly written character, but you're right.

To people here who have played One's Justice, whats your opinion?

I like the fighting but it feels like Storm except super barebones and there isnt much to do other than online. Disappointment desu

Being a superhero story makes it really accessible to westerners, with superhero's being so big it's look into the genre is relevant, it cuts 90% of the chaff of most typical shonen anime.

Endeavor isn't a good person and he's a terrible written character but he's very hot and I want to milk him.

Haha bnhafags are a joke and KotaErifag is the most pathetic

We can't deactivate our quirk user

It's average

Why does that ship exist?

Nothing makes this manga great, the spin off is good though.

Attached: FUCKROCKNIGGERS.gif (1175x1070, 474K)

Because all this dogshit manga is good for is shipping
Any character gets shipped with any other randomly
You can measure how shit a shonen is by how many people of the fandom are shippers

Based joshuu poster spitting facts

Attached: Rollyonmyarm.jpg (347x347, 44K)

God dammit if I want to read something like that I prefer to read a book

This actually makes a lot of sense

>conflating quality with popularity again

Based

Nigga you can't read that's why you like mha

I am talking percentage
Eve if this manga wasn't popular it would objectively be shit because out of the ten fans it has 9 would be shippers

It's not about popularity. Boku no Shit is the same as Naruto/Bleach in terms of its depth and quality of writing.

This explains why BnCuckA has massive amount of shipping nonsense and its fanbase takes it very seriously, slightly less than SnK, but a lot more than BC.

Now compare it to actual good shonen...

>FMA
Zero actual shipping, because the series never cast any doubt on Ed ending up with Winry and Roy with Riza.
>JJBA
Zero shipping at all in the two best parts (4 and 7 respectively), shipping only appeared during the bad times in the below average parts (5 and 6).
>HxH
The best shonen (actually soft seinen) of all time powered entirely by its plot, supreme writing quality and insane depth. Literally no shipping at all.

Attached: 1544144058844.png (342x512, 68K)

The shipper amount is based on popularity.

So KotaEri is the cancer or the kino?

No

Please don't be mean to the herofriends guys, their parents are going through a divorce right now and it's a hard time for them.

Attached: Paws ultra.jpg (569x1200, 184K)

I have it. There’s parts of the game I really like, like the stages and the amount of interactivity is awesome. But the main combat really isn’t fun enough to make me want to keep playing it over all the other games I could play.

don't come to me with that very brain just because some of us don't like the shit you smoke ok

Based.

The shipper amount is based on quality, increasing proportional to how bad a series is.

All shipping is cancer

And Mei with Al
And Ling with Lan Fan (cute&canon)

Now this is a based post hunterfriend. But I fear if you believe 6 to be a mediocre part with more shipping than 7 you've unfortunately been caught by the pleb filter.

Attached: Spoiler1.png (103x100, 8K)

Yes.
Actually have an argument instead of making shit up just to try and justify why you hate the series.
Its based of popularity no matter how hard you try to kid yourself.

I know this is bait but
>Hunter x Hunter
>No shipping at all
You are full of shit

specially kotaeri

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BASED

I LOVE IT

Attached: 1536898429453.png (1234x1070, 250K)

Really? Or are you only saying that because it threatens one of your ships?
In that kys

And yet theres less shippingfaggotry in one piece threads than here hmmmm

Attached: 1540308490272.jpg (328x347, 42K)

>ban sakurafish
>ignore the billions of /r9k/ shitters

KotaEricancer is literally shaking

Wrong post meant to reply to

You know I was hoping shit like Dr.Stone would get more of the shitposting flak but we’re still inundated with these assholes

So you are a shipper

One Piece is only more popular in Japan.

/r9k/ is relevant because of oregairu.

Talking about yourself crackhead?

What is wrong with Dr. Stone?

Dr.Stone fans don't take it seriously unlike you capeshitters. Face it BnHABaby, you're the designated punchbag.

Attached: jojoBTFO.png (327x586, 242K)

Based

>supreme writing quality and insane depth

Lol. HxH is a chad manga but to pretend that the depth = amazing writing quality is autistic. It's literally all narrative, there's entire pages that are just explaining shit. There's no explanation via dialogue or action. It's pretty autistic. You'll have characters just state their intentions up front, it's so funny.

I am not
fuck all ships
kill all shippers
worst fandom
worst manga

It's also more popular on Yea Forums and has a significant less amount of shipping than mha threads

Less? The fuck do you call the LuNa SaNa shitflinging that goes down there. Cake island was insufferable

Holy BASED

>chad
Just go back to plebbit

Basado

damn KotaEriChad telling it as it is

Nothing. It’s just popular right now. A quick peak in their threads seems to show that they’ve got their own shitposters so maybe this is just the regular background shitposting level

PRESS D TO DAB ON THE HEROFAGS

Attached: 1537317978287.png (213x360, 43K)

>It's also more popular on Yea Forums
This isn't true, just because it isn't shitposted to hell like BNHA doesn't mean its more popular, in fact it indicative of the opposite. And BNHA is way more popular in the west which is what attracts the cancer faggots like you.

Attached: c88d670c8b08c71c4bafbe96c3deaaee7177f9bb3dddd457ebb31117046fc71c.jpg (800x998, 133K)

One piece doesn't have low shipping, it has less shipping which is a testament to how shity these threads are.

Attached: 1565719978488.jpg (732x604, 139K)

D

Attached: mfw I take the nenpill.png (214x289, 97K)

>Nothing. It’s just popular right now.
People don't hate BnHA for its popularity
The fanbase is just cancer
Thats it.

D

>This isn't true
Yes it is, compare IP counts.

D

Attached: sanji dab.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Attached: 1528814355428.png (554x400, 128K)

∞D

Attached: Heavendab.jpg (354x416, 50K)

>all this normashitter memes and lingo yet nobody bothers to ridicule these faggots

Attached: 1558721907104.jpg (301x330, 25K)

>mfw I realize the name for chapter 79, the chapter where T4 and Kendou take down Mustard is called "Drive it home Iron First!"
>mfw that's a phrase that's referring to not only Tetsu's literal iron fist which he punches Mustard with, but also a reference to his and Kendou's quirks
>mfw the kanji Hori uses for "Iron Fist" is 鉄拳 or "Tekken"
>mfw 鉄 is Tetsu meaning "iron" and 拳 is Ken, which means "fist" and each of those kanji are present in their names too
>mfw Hori literally gave Tetsukendou an official ship name and that name is "Tekken" and "Iron Fist"
>mfw Hori is a fucking nerd
But also
>mfw Hori confirmed Tetsukendou as canon endgame way back in chapter 79
I feel like an idiot for not realizing this sooner but also supremely happy that one of my favorite ships is destined to be canon.

Attached: Tekken.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Today i will remind them

Attached: KingOfShonen.png (891x582, 442K)

Now that is some reaching

Delusional lmao

>Herocucks are this stupid

>Best parts
/7
>Merely 'below average'
/6
Are these the people who try to lecture others on taste?

>No shipping
How fucking new are you?
HxHthreads are filled with mindless pitouspam and JoJo was sent to the /trash/ dimension for years because of a proto-Nardo treatment. Shut the fuck up you dumbass newfaggot.

It's literally a manga which panders to American retards. Euro Chads prefer one piece.
The obvious retardation of this story you can see by the final villains
Shigaraki autist. "...i will destroy evrfin... "
Blackbeard inspiring speech about dreams...

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

>Euro Chads prefer one piece.
Of course they prefer the one about raping pillagers being the heroes the cucks
more close to home

add a little "Ow my back." speech bubble and that would be perfect

How is that reaching when the kanji is literally spelled out for you, and even makes a vidya pun? Hori ships them. It's official.

We've tried reporting them and nothing ever happens until the end of the threads once it's too late. It's getting to the point where the next time applications are up, I'll apply to fucking moderate the threads myself.
Summers been harsh this year, hopefully it should tone down when the underages fuck off back to school.

You're as bad as they're being. You don't counter shiteaters by trying to eat more shit than them. Fuck off with the serieswarring, just ignore them.

It's capeshit, so it appeals to all the worthless below average losers who fantasize about having some kind of power that gives them an advantage and they could live in a simplified reality where there's bad guys to beat up on the streets that could give them the attention and validation they are desperate for.

>I'll apply to fucking moderate the threads myself.
Which ships would you delete and which defend (meaning ban anyone insulting the shipper)?

Unironically every single non-discussion related one. Nobody will be given a free pass unless they want to link it to the manga.

>non-discussion related one
So would be safe?
Perfect so no change to shipping then

>terribly written
How so? Would you have preferred him to stay abusive and uncaring?
Let me guess, you're one of those fujos who like drawings of him beating and raping his son

As bland an nonproductive it is, as a standalone post it would stand because it's a sourced shitpost. If there was resultant spam, then the spam would be deleted.

Alright this was pretty based. Did you guys know that you can't even talk about shipping characters or best boy/girl on the BNHA subreddit? Because apparently it''s tested and true that thousands of people would go fucking bonkers at the thought of their Boku no Shitty characters being paired with someone they don't like. Pretty embarrassing.

And yeah, those other manga have their content actually discussed instead of the autism going on here some times.
Though the current villain arc sparked some genuine discussion about the things that could happen.

You already gave a loophole so who cares

The whole thing with reconciling with his wife was handwaved with exposition telling you that he visits her in the hospital and gives her flowers, so they're pretty A-Okay now.

He never was
it was retcnned

Where. That people would have to make high effort, discussion interested posts? You nigh gave the only outlier to the obvious spam and implied that it would kill everything.

That still cuts out 95% of that shit.

>still cuts out 95% of that shit.
not even a single shipper would be affected

ITT: Herofags get shat on by everyone who isn't them.

Attached: O im laffin.jpg (728x724, 96K)

Reminder that Hori planned BnHA to end in 17 volumes then extended it to 30 volumes after it got popular and now he got fooled by Oda to extend it beyond that.
No wonder the pacing of this series went to shit after chapter 100 since every arc after that Hori pulled out of his ass and it shows in the poor writing.

It came out at a time where pretentious video essays are popular.

>These are the people we have to deal with
I wonder if they have a shitcord group.

>Bakugo is the best written character in fiction and here is why
>What makes Hero Academia better than other shonen
>Deconstructing Superheroes: My Hero Academia

Attached: 1536386000558.jpg (672x315, 54K)

Horoikoshi can't do long form storytelling and even admit that he's making up the story as he goes.

Attached: IMG_1343.png (283x283, 61K)

No everyone just hates you lol

Hori asspulling stuff to extend the manga's duration isn't even the problem; it;s his poor writing and decisions
The Yakuza arc came out of nowhere, just like the Chimera Ant arc actually. Making up something 200% new isn't always bad. Overhaul was threatening and the Big 3 from UA and Fatgum were pretty loved. Trying to revive the mafia and the designs of the 8 precepts were pretty cool.. even the ending fights were nice. But it should have ended with OH escaping and eventually scaling into an even bigger conflict for the rest of the manga. The concept was good enough and could hold well but Hori just scrapped it and had Overhaul get defeated and his arms cut off. Same with many other things. He introduces the concept of morally gray enemies with La Brava & Gentle and they get arrested by the end of it. Liberation Army waiting for a revolution? Nope now they're Shigaraki's.

Thank goodness Naruto didn't came out during that fucking era.

I gladly take cringy AMVs in exchange

Read slower

>hori can't do long term storytelling
>hori should get on with story, why are thing put on the slowburner? where is my instant gratification
Lovely how shitposters constantly bring up criticisms that contradict previous criticisms.

Attached: 1555870341169.jpg (907x778, 47K)

both are true

>Endeavor is a well written character
Who actually believes this crap?

>The Yakuza arc came out of nowhere
The license exam was a set up for the yakuza arc though
They can't be both true because they are directly contradictory. Its the same shit pathetic shit when you faggots whine that there is no character development but they cry to get on with it when where there is.

>They can't be both true because they are directly contradictory.
Not at all

if you ask me, hori should just go the nanatsu no taizai and confirm ships right out of the gate so people like you can move on with your lives

You know what really came out of nowhere Sir Nighteye, we are supposed to believe that Deku not even once thought about asking AM about his fucking sidekick. Was he even mentioned or hinted at before OH arc?

The loudest shippers in the bnha fandom are the ones convinced Hori is on their side and it is already canon

Being a shipper should be considered a mental illness

It sounds contradictory but a story can both be filled with instant gratification stuff in most chapters (good stuff happening, lot's of dialogue and some fights..) AND have long term storytelling with the things it's setting up and an overarching narrative
Of course not EVERY chapter will be packed with action and big revelations but it's doable. The Pro Hero arc inside this very manga was like that; setting up the double traitor thing with Hawks (though this was rushed as a 1 chapter thing), some Todoroki conflict with Dabi, Endeavor's family and the amazing fight with High End. Not a single chapter from that arc wasn't awe inspiring.

One Piece and Bleach come to mind as being like this too, setting up long-term storytelling and mixing up enough action and plot twists in their weekly chapters. Though Bleach is a bit too heavy on the "setting up long term plotpoints that go nowhere"

THE LAW.

Why is it always KendoxTetsufags that post shit like this?

It is outside of tumblr and the bnha fandom

>forgetting the quirk bullets
This is technically a win for Overhaul.

Attached: 162.jpg (947x414, 187K)

Its not
Every shipper is like that

So do you believe All For One when he says his name is Shigaraki?

Yeah why would he lie

bnhafags standards are so low that they think baby's first redemption arc is brilliant writing

that's what happens when an entire generation's literary horizon is limited to harry potter

His name is Hisashi Midoriya

no

>Hisashi
>Shi
>Shigaraki
>Ki
>Mi
>Midoriya
Don't fall for his tricks

Ridiculous

>hates the LoV
>LoV kills half your friends/employees with AMNESIA power boost
>destroys your city
>b-but don't you guys think Shiggy looked really cool there standing in the debris!
>like REALLY COOL k-kino?!
>Have my money and pls let me suck your cock
Fucking jobbing cuck worse than a teen girl.

Attached: cuckademia.png (781x276, 328K)

Because he's a fucking liar

Deku's dad is probably just a businessman who got a mistress in America. He will show up in the "Deku is sent to train in America" arc.

Eh, it wasn't such a drastic change so I'll say he's good writing on Hori's part. He didn't get excused for his actions and is still pretty much the same guy, he also isn't backing out from beating the shit out of Shoto, he claims it was to make him strong.
He just stopped being an asshole after losing his purpose in life and re-thinking everything after All Might lost his powers. This guy was training for the last decades and pumping out kids just to surpass All Might. Some change was bound to happen and it's good enough.

Do they not have phones then?

>good enough
see? low standards settling bitches

>low standards settling bitches
Well yeah

Attached: 1558542388699.png (492x929, 216K)

Guys can we just talk about how amazing Kacchan is?

Shigaraki's whole part in this arc is style over substance. Like it's so fucking beautifully drawn and looks epic as fuck, and that's why people will buy it(that formula works with the entirety of mha 2bh), but if you think about what actually happened... i'm not even going into this.
I was the one defending Shigaraki and his potential before, but somehow was disappointed and got kinda...colder towards him after this arc. That's why seeing people lose their shit now over how "awesome" he is is so strange to me

Well I'd still like his character and the Todoroki drama even if inserted in any other manga and adapted to it. Maybe in Berserk he'd be a mercenary training his son to surpass Griffith as a commander in the kingdom and once Griffith eventually vanishes he just loses his reason for having trained and abused his family for so long and has to make peace with them now.

It's good writing anywhere you place it. At least in shonen I don't see anything being all that much above it.

Nobody says that he is well-written, but he is a standout in this manga. The only characters that come close are All Might who is depowered and removed from the plot, Twice who is just a meme most of the time, and Gentle who is just lamer Twice.

The kids are all fucking atrocious characters. You can tell Hori never had any friends as a kid, besides the bully he stalked, because everyone comes off bland. Like they are based on characters from anime rather than people.

How dare you

Deku's mom doesn't take his calls because she knows he is cheating on her. Or some other Japanese autism.

You said what I've been thinking for the past months now. When he got his memories back and this picture was made, I thought some important changes would happen.
No, actually I thought that when Spinner asked him at the very start
>What the hell are you doing? What are your goals?
It looked like this was the arc to make Shiggy a real character with motivations but.... Shigaraki is now Bakugou 2.0. At the start of the manga he wanted to destroy and now he just wants to destroy even more stuff. And we anons TRY to find meaning and epicness on him, I mean he looks like Dark Jesus, a Messiah of some type, but it's all fake symbolism, he's the same simpleton as ever but he got stronger so no one will contradict him. Spinner is probably amazed looking at him not realizing he still has no real plans.

Attached: 1562869886188.png (748x687, 575K)

Cope harder please

Attached: laffy.gif (498x278, 3.57M)

>Abusive Endeavor
>Ugly
>Want to be better Endeavor
>Attractive
What did Hori mean by this?

Not really.
Maybe in chapter 59 considering pic related (alluding to the prediction), and that was also when the Yakuza was mentionned for the first time

Attached: 0059-015.jpg (1066x1600, 257K)

Wait he really is like Bakugou. Other characters are praising how amazing he is and how much he's changed or something while he's just
>EHEEHEHEH I DESTROY THINGS
inside his mind. For fucks' sake, ReDestro was bowing down to this manchild calling him "the liberated man" or something. But I give him a pass since he's trying to cope with losing to some kid with tard speed after decades of planning. Now Spinner will probably praise him some more about how determined he looked or so. And Gigantomachia as well recognizes him as the 2nd coming of AFO. Hori really wants us to believe he's awesome now.

I actually think he is now even a bigger parallel to Deku given how he also got everything handed to him. Like, he flashbacks and then defeats one (ONE) guy and gets:
1)shit tone of money
2)100 000+ loyal servants
3) recognition from Gigantomachia and Doc(+special power Doc promised him after getting recognition)

Deku changed somewhat in confidence and goals

How intelligent exactly is Gigantomachia? The one thing special about him over a nomu is that he retained intelligence but he just acts like a moron and is functionally a brute whose only purpose is obeying orders obsessively.

He's kinda autistic but that's it. He's capable of thinking by himself as he got moved to tears by seeing Shigaraki as a successful villain, and he respected AFO as well, enough to go on a rampage beating Shiggy until he got strong enough.
But that was just him very focused on his goal. He can probably have normal conversations now. In Kirishima's flashback remember he also asked directions, he's not a mere brute.

it annoys me that japan is in a geopolitical vacuum with the exception of some american influence

>What makes this manga so great
It's not great, Only bullying victims think it's great
>how do we stop living rent free on shitposters' heads?
yes whatever you say, beta faggot

I'm so disappointed in Gigantomachia's """character"""". He was hyped up for so fucking long, but ended up being a stereotypical bland comic relief big guy

>EHEEHEHEH I DESTROY THINGS
That's not current Bakugo though. He was literally holding back against villains at the beginning of this arc

user was talking about Shigaraki i believe

This, I was comparing Shiggy to Bakugou here who is pretty much the same from chapter 1 and 219.

So is it fair to assume that from now on we should completely abandon the thought of even considering to get interested in different introduced ideologies knowing that Hori will never explore them and just wastes everything and everyone?

You're assuming he's reading at all...

That was never Bakugo

Look at this cute

Attached: 1539700066203.png (288x288, 48K)

It doesn't matter, he's rushing in a beeline for the ending. Shiggy got a powerup and an army. What's there to wait for? Just do the massive war final arc already.

i ship kendo x kendofag

Attached: 1492914716705.png (330x236, 140K)

The manga is structured to be a power fantasy where Deku is the center. Every character who doesn't like Deku ends up changing his mind, or dies, or both, or is a villain. Nighteye and his power only existed to be proven wrong. Mirio is benched because Hori couldn't explore the idea that All Might made an impulsive decision in choosing Deku, yet the story acts like it's resolved.

Attached: 1465398479653.jpg (736x623, 42K)

Mirio did not deserve OFA, he pussied out instead of helping Eri when he could, not only that but he also stopped Deku from doing the right thing

Attached: 1530544820284.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

>The manga is structured to be a power fantasy where Deku is the center.
AHAHAHA no
Deku looses all the time none more often than to his bully
its the opposite of a power fantasy

Power fantasy for Kacchan

This. If you compare him to basically any action shounen protagonist, he carries no history with him and no flaws that make him engaging to follow. He was just bullied as a kid for the self-insert factor. Even a shitty Marty Stu like Asta has the low class orphan angle that he carries with him wherever he goes, and his personality is seen as an outlier.

She's so CUTE!

Attached: sample_e153d1c39e742761543df2fb5522376e.jpg (850x1307, 95K)

>braindamaged hxh nigger still doesn't grasp simplistic themes about the spirit of heroism
no wonder you faggots eat up togashi's rancid garbage

When has deku lost?

Deku is a self-inserting character but not exactly a powerfantasy, fellow Hunterchad. The fact that he's got a ton of "power" (Quirks) doesn't mean he has real power.
Nerd love to pretend they're him as he gains more abilities but Hori makes sure he gets treated like trash so his readers can keep the fantasy alive. If Deku suddenly started being respected he wouldn't be a self-insert anymore.

he's very cute

based

Attached: 1323.png (640x360, 205K)

Battle training was a technical loss
The sports festival
Saving Bakugo in the forest
Deku vs Kacchan 2
Joint training competition with Bakugo

Ya fuming dekufag

bakugo needs to get taken down a peg, i nominate geten

bakugo needs to get pegged

When has deku lost againt a villain?

I doubt he'd be able to defeat Bakugo, considering how he fared against the VA.

>bakugo needs to get taken down a peg
NEVER
FUCK YOU AND WHOEVER YOU LIKE
t. Horikoshi

He wanted to help Eri though, just in a safer way.

>When has deku lost againt a villain?
Forest

The LoV you mean?

But he defeated muscular

He technically should have been humbled by his kidnapping. I mean he had no fucking chance of surviving against the LoV and HAD to be rescued. Why didn't he change? Who knows.
I guess he's realistic enough to aknowledge 6 on 1 isn't even a fight, so he doesn't feel bad about having to escape there.

Sure
And he defeated Shinsou in the sports festival
Still lost overll

>He technically should have been humbled by his kidnapping.
Why?

No, because in the end they got back what they lost.
Bakugo
Deku was given a villain to fight to and he defeated him trough the power of asspull. He never loses anything that matters.

But even before being kidnapped he stood no fucking chance against Moonfish (the sharp teeth villain) and had to team-up with Shoto to stall him and eventually use Tokoyami to win. He should know he's not the actual best here.
But Kacchan would have really benefited from being in the Yakuza arc and having to go all-out against some Precept like Kirishima and Tamaki, having a close fight and falling unconscious at the end.

>No, because in the end they got back what they lost.
UTTER DEFEAT

Attached: 1542108048356.png (856x1250, 319K)

Because this was a fight he couldn't win and had to be rescued by Kirishima + the rest. But as I said, he probably doesn't count it as a real fight since it's 6 on 1.

Attached: Kacchan.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

>Because this was a fight he couldn't win and had to be rescued by Kirishima
He could

at that moment, which didn't matter because the got Bakugo back.
Now tell me, when did he lose against muscular?

i nominate miruko or the female high-end

That's what I meant, yes. Mind you, Geten's very powerful, but Bakugo's had some experience with fighting ice powers thanks to Todoroki, and he's ultimately a lot more mobile than Dabi and most of the LoV. Plus, even with the sewer trick, Geten can only manipulate ice, so he'd run out of material to work with eventually.
Now sure, Bakugo's technically got an upper limit too, but he's Bakugo, so I don't see him genuinely having trouble with it any time soon.

>at that moment, which didn't matter
well fuck then nothing matters
>Now tell me, when did he lose against muscular?
That doesn't count as a win because ultimately Muscular turned into a Noumu

I used to think this was pretty alright. I dropped it when the AFO fight was just the Nomu fight done again but way worse. This could have been great but now it's worse than Naruto

Moonfish was a special circumstance where the forest made it (stupidly) impossible to use his powers and half of Todoroki's as well as hiding Moonfish's movements. We don't even know that they would have lost, just that they were neither winning nor losing on their own.

he really hasn't changed at all
what a terrible character

Attached: 75813790_p9.jpg (919x1024, 243K)

The fact that there are so many dedicated shit posters for MHA makes me laugh at this board.

as if that will ever happen
kacchan is amazing

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

>well fuck hen nothing matters
It would have mattered if Bakugo had stayed with the LoV or something happened to him that justified that "utter defeat" but that isn't the case, because they got him back right away.
>muscular turned into a Noumu
Not the same and he hasn't.
Deku defeated this fearsome villain like he always does, because he never loses when it really matters.

They're so angry, all day, every day

Attached: 1542838524710.gif (540x302, 2.46M)

>It would have mattered if Bakugo had stayed with the LoV
He did for a while
if he at any point returned it would go back to not mattering

>Not the same
If Muscular escapes would it still matter?
Then Deku's victory against overhaul doesn't matter

He never agreed with them, nor he wanted to become part of them.
There wasn't an "utter" defeat.
Because Deku never loses.

Are you implying there was no cost to getting Bakugo back? Losing the forest meant losing Ragdoll, Best Jeanist, All Might and unknown amounts of civilians.

>He never agreed with them, nor he wanted to become part of them.
So what?
Sasuke ultimately went back so that turn also doesn't matter

Yes.

None of which was Deku's fault. He's just a retard so he thinks he has to save everyone all the time, but that doesn't mean it is his responsibility.
He had to fight against muscular. Did he win? Yes. There's nothing more to that.

how is that a defeat from naruto's perspective?

>Did he win? Yes. There's nothing more to that.
He had to save Bakugo
Did he win? No. Utter defeat. Nothing more to that.

It wasn't because it didn't matter

He and the entire crew had to save Bakugo.
And they did some chapters later.
There was no defeat, and it wasn't his responsibility to begin with. He didn't have an assigned villain to fight.
Now muscular? He defeated him and because of that everyone else could live.
Because deku never loses in this semen slurping manga.

Yes because why would he lie to him? If your answer is because he's Midoriya's dad, that would be the biggest stretch in the story so far.

If only the ultimate outcome counts then Deku lost against Overhaul.

You can't have both.

How did he lost? He gets all the credit for being the one to change the future.
Pay attention, it is Deku, no other character than him.

Overhaul escaped
Who cares about the moment where he changed the future? That was a moment and there are moments after it
and if something is after it then it doesn't matter
Overhaul escaped so Deku lost or Bakugo got kidnapped and Deku lost

You can't argue that only the ultimate outcome matters and then say Deku won against Overhaul. Direct contradiction.

It matters when it is beyond the MC's help. He won against the fight with overhaul, conflict, quarrel.
You know, a physical altercation.
What happens afterwards, when the MC is not present, doesn't affect his overall victory. He hasn't lost against a single villain he's faced, ever.

Is this the best character development in the manga?

Attached: My Hero Academia 212 – page 04.png (900x1300, 193K)

Bakugo crying and telling Midoriya what his problems are is

>It matters when it is beyond the MC's help.
That is exactly why he was crying in the hospital
Bakugo WAS within his reach
He was literally NOT BEYOND his help and yet Deku wasn't able to help him.

You can't have both. One of them has to be a defeat. I would argue the "UTTER DEFEAT" one was a defeat but if you argue only the outcome matters then Overhaul was.

Character development implies it changed anything in the character
Bakugo crying and confronting Deku didn't fucking change anything

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190816_112906.jpg (910x600, 39K)

The reach of everyone. Not Deku only, just because the little egotistical fuck wanted to make this about himself doesn't mean anything.
He fought muscular and won.
He fought overhaul and won.
What are you not getting? Why are dekufags so braindead, I wonder.

what does ochako's belly button smell like

He tried to save bakugo and lost
what is so hard about that to understand

also deku sucks because he is the biggest fucking loser losing all the time. You are the dekufag sucking him off like he usually sucks of bakugo

He tried to save Bakugo like everyone fucking else. There was nothing special about him wanting to rescue him, because everyone tried not Deku alone. Unlike the muscular fight, were he won trough asspulls. Or even combined fights where he's the one who gets either the recognition of everyone or the credit.

This whole "Deku is a l-loser! see he's an underdog" seems like a desperate attemtp from a stupid dekufag in order to shill his pathetic self-insert. Work on that, dekufag.

Oh no, I want him to divorce Rei and because he's a hot daddy I like his redemption path. Anyway, I don't know about those drawings. Do you have some?

what happens if tamaki makes like a cow head and then gets beheaded
will the cow brain take over

WOAH WOAH
I never said he was an underdog. He has all the power in the universe
every loss is even more pathetic
Bakugo is the underdog.

Now if your argument is that Deku didn't really lose because everyone lost Bakugo then okay
Then Overhaul is again not a win because that was also in a team and not deku alone

Fuck man you are so fucking retarded you keep arguing out yourself. Its so easy its almost like you want people to hate you

Hori's shocking new arc is Deku getting raped, cap this. Hori has gotten permission to go full edgemode and cannot wait to have his cute protagonist boy violently lose his innocence.

Attached: 1563581693075.png (800x636, 406K)

Ochako is almost as awful as Jobmo

People asking questions like this are just shitposters; it is best to ignore them.

Unless you can say something that gives them a cerebral hemorrhage. That would be better. Especially if it's on film.

>that was also in a team
No, Deku vs Overhaul was that.
And he got the credit for everything.
Not Eri, not Nighteye, no, the one who delivered the winning punch was, guess who? Deku. like usual.
He's the one who wins and gets the credit, no matter what.
>you want people to hate you
I don't care if dekufags hate me.

the original plan wasn't 17, it was 30 to begin with.

Collective mental illness.

Deku didn't get any credit from anyone but fucking Nejire who gave him credit for moving the battlefield

Show me all the credit deku got for beating Stain and Overhaul.
Hell he got fucking reprimanded for Gentle and even there I will admit he got a win

i want to let that deku out of his cage and take him back to my home and wash him and dress him in cute clothes and then cuddle with him in my bed

This IS some pretty good development. It makes me wonder where she's going with this.

People talk about endeavor more than Shouto a main core character.

Should I be concerned?

Attached: Shoto_Todoroki_3rd_Hero_Costume-1.png (236x575, 86K)

I honestly think you are a false-flagging Dekufag
Pretending that this is why people hate Deku when hating Deku for getting credit for victories would be pathetic and it is not even objectively correct.

Nejire told everyone he defeated overhaul (he did)
Nighteye told him he changed the future (he did)
Mirio told him he saved the day (he did)
For beating Stain? He got the same recognition as all might, with spinner sucking his dick. What other character got this treatment? Only Deku.
He's the one who gets all the profits and significant development from the fights, even if he's being assisted because he's a terrible Gary Stu that cucks love for some reason.

No
The fujos love him and Shoto will overtake the main character in popularity for the next poll
You shouldn't be worried.

If Tamaki eats a little of blue whale he could grow a blue whale penis, they have the longest dicks. But I don't know if blue whales are extinct in BnHA world.

>Nejire told everyone he defeated overhaul (he did)
She told a few cops who went "Who the fuck is Deku?". Nobody else ever brings it up
Prove me wrong with pages.

i love shouto!

i hate shouto

Why do people think Shoto is a "main core character"?

Monthly reminder that femDeku belongs to her rough yet loving husband Bakugou.

No, I wouldn't care if he earned those victories. But he's always there to save the day for some retarded reason, only he's the one who can make a difference despite being surrounded by heroes and people his age with the same drive to fight.
And? He's still the one who gets the recognized as the saviour and shown as that in the actual story.

>He's the one who gets all the profits and significant development from the fights
Deku vs Todoroki was all about Todoroki development not Deku
Deku vs Muscular was all about Koda
Deku vs Stain was all about Iida and FUCKING ENDEAVOR got credit for it
All Might vs All for One was more for Bakugo and Shigaraki development than Deku

I wish he fucking developed from fight. That is what good characters do. He doesn't. "winning" against Overhaul made him wanna give the quirk away.

You have the weirdest version of this story.

>And? He's still the one who gets the recognized as the saviour and shown as that in the actual story.
No Mirio was way more of a savior there.

>False-flagging

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN BOYOS! YOU FUCKING DISAGREE WITH ME? ME? HOW THE FUCK? WAIT A SECOND THIS IS A DEEP FAKE 9/11 CONSPIRACY MERAL GEAR CHICKEN MOTHERFUCKING TENDIE! DIE NIGGER DIENNIGGER DOE NOGGER DIE NIGGER FUCKING DOE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DID DID EDIE DIE FUCKING DIE! HOLY SHIT YOU ARD LITERALLY THE FUCKJNG CANCSR KILLING THESE THTEADS YOU FUCKKNG KNLW THt? LITERALLY NOBODY CAN DISAGREE OR ARGUE EITH AJYKNE OR ELSE THEY GET BCSLLDD. Fucking HUNTERKEK OR JEREMY OR AHATEVER THS FUCK AND THEM TBE CONSERVATION GETS KILLED. THIS IS WYY PEOPLE FUCKING HATE US MAM. STOP DOKNG THIS SHIT TO US BRO FOR CHRITS FUCKING SAKE MAN.

Todoroki family arc will save his character

Attached: 1539674354907.jpg (1200x844, 98K)

alternatively

Attached: femdeku.jpg (473x613, 52K)

Attached: opfags bedtime soon.png (2708x1888, 2.75M)

>No, I wouldn't care if he earned those victories.
Within the story he did
If you are saying the author only decided to let him win and thus on a meta level this fictional character didn't earn that win then every win in fiction is unearned
Its like Deku is a real fucking person to you and not a badly written character
Deku needs to prove himself to you apparently and not Horikoshi

So what I am reading here is that I was right.

Deku saved Todoroki. Deku was the hero who saved his heart.
Deku saved Kota.
Deku was the only one who got recognized by Stain as someone worthy of being called a hero.
AFO vs OFA was a fight Deku had no business with.

Just because he doesn't develop from his victories doesn't mean he doesn't have them, it just means he's a shit character.
Is that why he changed the future with his punch? Oh wait, that was Deku.

>He's the one who gets all the profits and significant development from the fights
>Just because he doesn't develop from his victories
Why do you make it so easy?
That is why people think you are false-flagging. Only someone pretending to be the other side and be retarded could be this stupid

Horikoshi is a terrible author, Deku just happens to be among his worst creations.

Oh he is definitely terrible
but getting credit for undeserved shit and always winning are not valid criticisms because that is just not a thing.

>All of this shitposting about Deku
It feels good to be a greenchad

Attached: 1545186598465.png (533x615, 446K)

>Deku always wins baby
Nice try decucks. Oh wait you are pretending to hate Deku
Okay so you love this moment right little decuck
Come on tell me how great it was? I know it hurts your cuck heart but you already are committed to your act now

Attached: 1559923460145.jpg (182x268, 9K)

Female Deku is garbage. A female Bakugo or Todoroki would be miles better.

Why do you think I mean development by profit?
By winning against stain he's the only one who gets his acknowledgment.
By winning against muscular he's the only one who could save a child's heart and get himself a fan.
By winning against overhaul he's the one who changed the future.
By winning against Gentle he made him realize he could care for others, so he again saved someone's heart again and the whole school in the process.
He's always the one who gets the credit and the recognition and admiration of others even if he is undeserving of that.
Why? Because Horikoshi is a terrible author who can't stop shoving Deku in literally every issue, and no character gets proper development if they're not sucking the MC's dick or cooperating with him except maybe Hawks.

It feels good to like shit characters?

>Why do you think I mean development by profit?
You used the word development twice and it was in the same context within the same two sentences of response
You can't say you meant something else with the othe

Yes. Want me some female Bakugou. Give her a unibrow while we're at it.

The academia anime is probably more popular than one piece anime especially among american zoomers...15 year olds nowadays arent gonna watch 900+ episodes nowadays, they would rather watch 20 of hero academia lol...

The opposite is true for the manga though...
One Piece has a lot of shit to discuss and the fans keep going...
On the other hand, the academia manga is really mediocre, and the anime really upgrades that shitty source material. So there is nothing really to discuss much. Might as well watch 15 episodes a year than read this fucking garbage..and thats why in every online discussion platform one piece chapters have more replies..

Profit: the good result or advantage that can be achieved by a particular action or activity.

Female Kaminari is best girl

Based

Attached: 20181028_115358.jpg (692x923, 44K)

wish the threads would stay like this

i love deku so much!
he's the cutest and bestest boy!

Attached: 1565617304959.jpg (2000x2000, 1.38M)

Of course, BNHA is an awful manga and the writing is lousy at best with deku being the worst offender.

Okay then what advantage did he gain from any of those victories?
The victory against Muscular hurt him to the point that it is still hurting him now.

You keep saying he gets acknowledged but that is also not true
Both in universe and by readers. I don't acknowledge his victory against Stain or Overhaul

Attached: ECaeIgEVUAAtGzp.jpg (2894x4093, 753K)

>posts an ugly deku
Oh fuck off already

You know, unironically this.

>there is nothing really to discuss much.
The story of our threads.

He saved the heart of a child who didn't believe in heroes and despised them, so now he got himself a fanboy.
>I don't acknowledge his victory against Stain or Overhaul
You might be retarded.

>He saved the heart of a child who didn't believe in heroes and despised them
And that was unearned? He wasn't just coincidentally there. He took an interest in Kota long before the villains even attacked and when they attacked the only reason he was there to save Kota was because he knew the hideout because of the interest he took in him
How much more earned do you need that one to be?
Also you said only Deku gets this treatment and that makes him special
We actually know that Todoroki and Momo both have fans already.

but muh ebin shot

Deki being the only one taking interest in the kid, or thinking following him was a good idea is shit writing. Why couldn't it be someone else? Because Deku will always be the one to save the day.
>todoroki and momo both have fans
Over what reasons? Earned victories and "meaningful" fights?

>Over what reasons? Earned victories and "meaningful" fights?
The sports festival and I think Momo being in that advertisement.

>Because the fandom is full of fujoshits,capeshiters and spics that like superheroes like in the Marvel and DC Movies. Fuck Boku no My green Naruto Academia and fuck capeshit niggers.

So fans over an event that is designed to make students look interesting and a dumb commercial.
Now compare that to Deku's feat.
He's THE Hero and everyone else will never be like him.

if there is already this much deku spam i cant imagine what happens when he actually appears after 30 chapters

Attached: badum.png (362x271, 138K)

yes the deku thing does feel more earned
But I thought your point was that Deku isn't earned
Do you think fans for an advertisement feel more earned than a fan because his life was saved?

Of course not, one is easy as shit anyone good looking can pull off.
The other is something only a real hero can do.
And only Deku is allowed to be a real hero.

Also the mangaka doesnt really create any shipping or power level wars...
>Hey guyz , this is de hero ranking and this is the hero's love interest, they are gonna get together...

Put a fucking love triangle in the story you fucking moron, spice things a little bit...

So Mirio didn't save Eri then?

>how do we stop living rent free on shitposters' heads?
How about stop inviting them first?

>Based and redpilled,the fandom of this shit too is full of cumbrains and waifufaggotry.

This honestly. I don't think costing your dignity to shill japanese capeshit is exactly 'rent free' either, it's more like selling your soul and still getting run out of town by even other shonen fans

In the end? Of course not, it was Deku.
He also saved her smile, so he actually saved her twice.

>In the end?
Again why does it only matter if it is the last moment? If Eri gets kidnapped again and then Bakugo saves her would you say "in the end Deku didn't really save her"
Its just such a retarded goalpost moving. You clearly just don't want to acknowledge that other characters win more than Deku so you dismiss their victories and downplay Deku's losses.

>Fuck off O MY SEVEN QUIRKS,stupid shit like this is the worst asspull I have seen in my life of reading shonenshit.

Nobody has won more than deku.

Bakugo has.

Because deku is a cocksucking faggot, but Bakugo has actually never defeated a villain, unlike Deku so he gets wins that gets the illusion of being important.
Deku has defeated four of the main baddies.
How many has Bakugo defeated?

Wouldn't you say they're about even?

>but Bakugo has actually never defeated a villain
He fought 6 on 1 and the winning condition was them capturing him

And they would have gotten eventually if DEKU hadn't come up with the idea of the handgrab.
Because Kirisihima is too retarded to think for himself, thank you Deku you're always so helpful.

>Wouldn't you say they're about even?
Maybe if you go by total numbers
But if you go by quality of victory then Bakugo is clearly at the top
Consider him winning the joint training arc which was essentially him soloing the entire opponent's team.
With the exception of the sports festival bakugo victories get the most hyped while Deku victories always have to be undermined somehow

Fun character designs, fun powers, fun use of powers,

No, he got captured and then he had to last 6 on 1 before Deku has to devise a plan to get him out of the 6 on 1. That doesn't count.

No they wouldn't have.

You wish they were necessary but Bakugo has beaten 6 villains at once
Deku has beaten two youtubers at once though if you want to bring that up

Bakugo didn't defeat shit and he needed to be rescued, he didn't the help of others in order to claim a victory.
Unlike Deku, who always wins for some retarded reason.

>That doesn't count.
Then Stain doesn't count because if Todoroki hadn't come Iida would've been killed and Stain would've escaped
and Overhaul doesn't count because without Eri Deku would've died against overhaul.

No, they count because even though it was a combined effort Deku is the winner. Always.

>Bakugo didn't defeat shit
6 on 1
They didn't get what they wanted
Victory for BakuGOD

Attached: 1547009287811.png (640x743, 587K)

>which was essentially him soloing the entire opponent's team.
Well I shouldn't expect anything less considering Hori dick rides bakugou and tries to force the readers to agree that bakugo is the best. It's nauseating

There is no Bakugo dickriding
There is only Deku dickriding who wins everything every time against everyone

How many of those did Bakugo knock out? How many of those villains did Bakugo defeat?
Not a single one.

So only knockouts count
Then Deku hasn't defeated anyone because in the end all of them woke up from their knockouts

The 6 on 1 doesn't count BECAUSE IT WAS FOCUSED ON BAKUGO GETTING OUT OF ALL MIGHTS WAY SO HE COULD GO 100%. If you want to hype up bakugo then the joint training arc is right there.

No, they resigned and couldn't keep fighting afterwards.
Did that happen with Bakugo? No.

That is also Hori's writing. He is literally doing it to Shig now

>BECAUSE IT WAS FOCUSED ON BAKUGO GETTING OUT OF ALL MIGHTS WAY SO HE COULD GO 100%.
Still counts
> If you want to hype up bakugo then the joint training arc is right there.
Yeah I brought that up
1v6 and 1v4
both bakugo victories
He also only captured them and didn't know them out

>they resigned and couldn't keep fighting afterwards.
All of them can still fight right now

Yeah tell them.
Gore and edgy shit is good writing.
You have to go back, underaged faggot.

Not when they were fighting Deku.

Post better Dekus

Attached: IMG_20190820_181127.jpg (2048x1638, 318K)

In the end they can still fight

Okay maybe overhaul can't really fight as well but that is on Shiggy and not on Deku

Yes, this is better. Just kick out that schizo bitch she's giving you fags a worst rep

No, because Deku defeated them by punching and kicking harder.
Bakugo didn't defeat anyone, he just survived for some minutes while he needed to be saved.
Unlike Deku, who always wins and saves then day because the author is a hack who can't write for shit.

>No, because Deku defeated them by punching and kicking harder.
But in the end they woke up
Again only the end matters
according to you

Dekufags are peak mentally ill.

Attached: 1566093818148.png (676x500, 244K)

art and animation. the characters and writing are both dogshit

Yeah, and in the end they were defeated and couldn't fight any further because of Deku saving the day.
Did that happen with Magne? Dabi? Compress? Toga? Stain? Twice? How many of them did Bakugo defeat?

Not allowed

sorry

>couldn't fight any further
But all of them can
>Did that happen with
>Magne
Bakugo wasn't capture and Magne died
>Dabi
managed to steal bakugo and outside of that deku and Dabi haven't interacted again so dabi has that victory
>Compress
Same as dabi although he lost Tokoyami to Shoji
>Toga
Lost to bakugo and couldn't capture him or even his blood
Won against Deku and tricked him to get his blood
>Stain?
Still imprisoned but will probably escape.
>Twice
Also couldn't capture Bakugo and was even blown away when he set bakugo free

So who is that? Shindou?

Bakugo didn't defeat a single one of them.
Deku defeated all the villians he came across to. Stop trying to make it seem like Deku doesn't win shit, he's always the one who saves the day and shines on, unlike bakugo who needs to be rescued in order to survive.
Just like in the beginning.

Why is it that Deku and Mineta is every porn fanboys FAVORITE male to draw with all the hotties.

These two are basically the breakout stars to adult wish fufillment types?

It's a crossover. That's kid Saitama from One punch man.

>unlike bakugo who needs to be rescued in order to survive. Just like in the beginning.
Ooo, burn.

MC and pervy guy. theyre the most relatable

>Stop trying to make it seem like Deku doesn't win shit
No he wins some shit
I am just using your retarded logic to make a point. I do consider a lot of those victories. But according to your logic you shouldn't.
Deku wins some shit but most victories are undermined
Bakugo wins most and his losses are always undermined to mean he also technically won

I can be reasonable if you want. But I know you will not answer with reason yourself and your next reply will be that Deku wins all the time

how do i get deku to look at me like this?

Attached: 1566207699443.jpg (1221x1540, 442K)

Deku does win all the time, even if it is undermined he gets other shit in return.
Stains acknowledgement.
Kota's admiration.
Eri's smile and nighteye resignation.
A whole catharsis with gentle.
What does Bakugo get? School bullshit and saving from villains, wow.

>tumblr

Deku is the MC, so he's the easiest to self-insert as.
Mineta is easy to draw and he's the only character with any libido whatsoever.

>Stains acknowledgement.
I mean Bakugo got the leagues acknowledgement

Bakugou beats his peers who by all meanshas a stronger quirk while beaten villains who can flat out destroy Bakugou.

Like Shouto beating moonfish or Deku beating the muscular clone.

Because Kacchan is amazing just by exisiting, he doesn't have to defeat anyone in order to be admired and for everyone to become retarded around him. Remember All Might commenting on how good Bakugo was with words? But no real fights for him, no real stakes or meaningful development.
Deku gets all of that.

All bullshit.

How does Aizawa feel about having Mirio as his son in law?

kys shipper

Mineta is a otakus favorite character, it's more than just him being easy to draw. Mineta has more fanboys than Shouto does at this point.

I think you meant Deku as his son in law

just admit that it bothers you that bakugo is not the MC of your series and you want to suck it

Not him but anyone would be better than Deku.

>no real stakes or meaningful development.
>Deku gets all of that.
Are there really stakes in any of the Deku fights when you know he can't die?
And I wouldn't call any development Deku got meaningful.

No, that is why they feel so shit. Deku will always save the day, fuck every other character it has to be Deku.

Planning out my videos for this weekend before my trip.

Already have Solo Leveling & unOrdinary planned.

Thinking of Astra being one of them too.

Any other suggestions?

>real stakes or meaningful development.
>Deku gets all of that.
>No, that is why they feel so shit.
What?

Go ask on reddit

Kitties! Todoroki kitties!!

Don't get mad at Deku, get mad at Hori since its his writing and thoughts.

i love kitties!!!

Deku's development suck but they are so great Hori should give them to others

I love kitties but you know what I don’t love? You.

It feels so shit because Deku gets all of that for some retarded reason. No other student is as proactive or curious as Deku to get themselves in the same situation he's constantly in.
Author can't stop wanking him, it is very bad

Lemme guess you're like those guys harass on twitter to make them their fan art of X character

now i'm sad

Hori is somewhat capable when Deku is out of the picture. Too bad he is constantly dick sucking that broccoli looking bastard.

Wow, this is exactly how I feel when it comes to bakugou.

Not that great. Dabi is fun at least, and Kirishima's super armor gimmick can be entertaining just to unga through anything and everything.

I am just kidding, you’re my wife.

So the developments are good according to you you just want them more spread out?

>using twitter
Yea Forums has really gone to shit, no wonder there are so many dekufags here.

Go the fuck away already, damn

okay, that must mean you love me, and i love you back!

I want someone who isn't Deku to save the day while he's helpless. I'm sick of him delivering the winning blow, and everyone looking up to him because reasons.
He's such a shitty MC.

We are man and wife after all.

>I want someone who isn't Deku to save the day while he's helpless.
Like All Might did?
>and everyone looking up to him because reasons.
Yeah fuck reasons

I thought that Yea Forums was already the internet crap. do not do now the bitch with fine tastes

What's the issue with Deku getting victories and recognition?

Attached: IMG_20190819_190710.jpg (979x936, 63K)

All might saves fucking everyone. There's nothing new or special about it.
>yeah fuck reasons
t. Horikoshi

You've read too many varieties of shonen. Hori won't deliver unless it's bakugou, endevour, shiggy or hawks to have any importance in winning. What he did to kirishima should've already clued you in.

>Deki being the only one taking interest in the kid, or thinking following him was a good idea is shit writing. Why couldn't it be someone else? Because Deku will always be the one to save the day.
That's what you call 'being the main character', user. Superman, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, etc, etc, the main character will almost always be in the right place at the right time to save the day.

Have you never read any other stories?

Bad writing, it is boring and he doesn't deserve them.
But I can't expect a dekufag to understand.

What

You're literally complaining Horikoshi gives reasons and wanted stuff without reason
fuck you cancer

Attached: 1560367494445.jpg (497x543, 58K)

>What so great about this series apart from capeshit and shipping. Honest answer, because I think is very overrated. It's like a worse Naruto and all the faggotry of Bleach.

That is bad writing. A good author should know how to even the stakes and distribute victories among characters accordingly, not make one single fuck win each time.
The reason? Him being a hack.

kys shipper

It not even a characterfag thing. Hori dickriders will defend anything that man does

The villain arc has been spectacular. The haters have made no progress in trying to tear it down. So they've gone back to hating on Deku. He's a target even the mentally ill can handle.

It is worse than all of that mixed together.

>A good author should know how to even the stakes and distribute victories among characters accordingly
give ratios

What do you think is their favorite sex position?

Missionary while they hold hands and kiss

This
The villain arc being good proves even more how shit Deku is

>worse than Naruto
Let's not get carried away, Naruto was a trainwreck unfolding in the slowest of slow motion

First, you have to somehow cross dimensional barriers to get to his world.

Once there, you've got to become Ochaco.

After that, the look will come naturally.

Goku didn't defeat jiren, at the end the one who got the victory was 17.
Ichigo didn't defeat ulquiorra, he sacrificed himself to defeat the MC.
Naruto wasn't the one to defeat Zabusa, he got as much credit as everyone else.
Eren hasn't been able to defeat a single titan without the help of others, he's as much as a tool as every other member of the military.
But Deku always gets everything, always.

BnHA is worse
Deku is more of a mary sue
the fandom are worse shippers

these haters talk more about deku than their own fans that already says a lot about them.

Don't be sad. Think of kitties!

>Naruto wasn't the one to defeat Zabusa, he got as much credit as everyone else.
Fucking Stain apparently didn't happen

All of the writers of fiction are bad writers?

O..kay...

That Deku has a lot of issues?

Those aren't ratios
Stop being retarded

Did Stain recognize Shoto and Iida as worthy heroes?

okay, i love animals and thinking about kitties makes me happy

>Goku didn't defeat jiren, at the end the one who got the victory was 17.
Deku didn't win the sports festival
Bakugo did
>Naruto wasn't the one to defeat Zabusa, he got as much credit as everyone else.
Deku wasn't the one to defeat Stain, he got as much credit as everyone else.
>Eren hasn't been able to defeat a single titan without the help of others
No he has. He is more of a leader animeonly

What mental disorders do you need in order to enjoy this manga?

Hey I called you my wife if you don’t reply I will kill myself.

Shoto yes. Iida no

no don't do that please, i love you

It varies
All of them have different mental disorders.

Dunno, perhaps they are so reflected in Deku that they hate him because they remind them how unfortunate they are. that's why they suck Asta because his personality is the most idealized for their delusions

It's over, this manga is impossible to talk about in this shitty board.

>bakugo did
What were the stakes again? I already said Bakugo wins meager shit to keep you drooling faggots happy.
>he got as much credit as everyone else
That is why spinner saved deku and only deku from being attacked?
>animeonly
I mean, you have the warhammer thing I guess. Only victory he could call his own, somewhat.

Mineta is more a Mary sue because he gets away with doing sexually indecent harassment with girls and doesn't get in trouble.

Could be some of that
I could see them wanting him to use the power to get revenge on his bullies in a power fantasy way
But he didn't do that so he doesn't "deserve" the victories
You often see people who have these issues talk about "deserving victories".

You're projecting, dekufag.

>What were the stakes again?
What were the stakes of the DBZ tournament again?
>That is why spinner saved deku and only deku from being attacked?
Yeah Shoto was somewhere completely else. He would've also saved Shoto with the same reasoning. Stain directly acknowledged Shoto and put him on par with Deku

Smoke crack

But I do think he deserves some of the victories and I don't want him to get revenge on his bullies
Do you even know what projecting means?

user, Eri is a small girl so doing that might be a little hard.
I think sitting upright and having her ride him in a cowboy position would be ideal.

I need to note this timezone
This is probably the worst time to post in BnHA threads

BnHA has 1 poorly paced arc
Naruto has all Naruto-tier paced arcs

just come back on friday. its always shit from sunday until new chapter. everyone who actually wants to talk about it is around friday and saturday, then they leave for the week and the hatefags and shipfags take over until the next chapter. it's been like this for a long time.

All BnHA arcs are worse paced than nardo with the exception of pro-hero

How is Deku a Mary sue if he has been working to improve himself
>210 chapters to Express complete confidence
>Can only control 20% of OFA
>Altruistic to the point he doesn't want anyone to worry about him

Hatefags and shipfags are really the same thing in the end
And the cancer sticks around for new chapter

yeah but they get somewhat drowned out for a day or two until the normal people leave because there's nothing to talk about until the next chapter.

whats his deal?

Attached: 60846137-0A48-4F38-B3B9-1E752E177EA5.jpg (634x696, 131K)

You said I love you but you never said I am your husband

Attached: 12A6D729-F0F7-4BE8-B5C6-AA0732D9311B.jpg (370x413, 118K)

>What makes this manga so great
I was gonna say that it doesn't lose focus and meander/plummet in quality after the initial arc of the characters is complete, but it does and it did

The destruction of the whole galaxy they lived in.
>stain directly acknowledged Shoto
And the one who is save by stain himself and spinner just happens to be Deku. As if that acknowledgment towards Shoto is worthless, like pretty any character when they're around Deku.

>>The destruction of the whole galaxy they lived in.
So to improve BnHA you would've made the stakes of the sports festival that
That would be better
And reviving everywhere

I don't care about his relationship with bakugo, and I do think he didn't deserve any of his victories because it is shit writing.

you're really scaring me but i love and your my husband please don't hurt yourself please

Spinner is literally supposed to be stupid
I really don't give a fuck about his approval according to Stain
He would've approved of Shoto
Why would it suddenly be better if that moment of spinner saving one to show his convictions was with shoto?

Attached: mineta.png (260x298, 82K)

If you've never seen Naruto why are you even trying to have this conversation

No, because the sports festival doesn't matter. Nothing is at stake but the internships and how popular you are.
When it comes to life and death, Deku always wins. The petty shit for students that is not important? Give it to bakugo, that way nobody complains.
They're both extremely shit characters.

>and I do think he didn't deserve any of his victories because it is shit writing.
Explain
You said he gets too many that means individually they should be deserved
You even said they are meaningful development which you might not know as an ESL but that has positive connotations.

You keep saying shit writing and you keep saying this fictional character doesn't "deserve" stuff like Deku feels so real to you and is a real person taking stuff from others
You come off as completely unhinged and retarded.
I am giving you the benefit of doubt in that you are just really bad at expressing yourself and I am trying to understand you but everything of yours is so emotionally charged I can only assume you have some personal, non-writing related issue with Deku

Tell me you are not lying. I am ready to cut my wrists.

>because the sports festival doesn't matter
Because it didn't have the destruction of the universe on the table? Why is that good writing
Why can't a tournament be a tournament? Unless you think any of them can die why do you only care about life or death stuff and not their careers?

please don't no i'm not lying, please stop

Jirou is such a lucky girl

Attached: 1563151704703.png (903x1484, 660K)

Yeah, it is fucking crazy how Deku has been part of every single important battle and he is the one who wins and gets acknowledgement from others. It couldn't be any other student, it always has to be Deku. Even Kirishima was far better against Rappa because he didn't win, it was fatgum who delivered the blow and that was satisfactory.
With Deku all goes to shit, he's a terrible character and the reason this manga is shit. The only interesting plotline is Redrstro's new found alliance with the lov and Endeavor trying to redeem himself.
Everything else is shit.

>who wins and gets acknowledgement from others
That is clearly bullshit
As far as acknowledgement from others goes you can literally see that in the sports festival with bakugo and todoroki getting thousands of requests and deku getting none
>Even Kirishima was far better against Rappa because he didn't win, it was fatgum who delivered the blow and that was satisfactory.
So Deku wasn't part of that battle huh?
contradicting your first point

Are you the baiter? Your arguments are exactly the same but your prose is completely different.

>Deku gets everything
>which is why this Kirishima fight was great which deku played no part in
Really think about it holy shit

>when the arc is kino

Attached: 1565115064909.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

Rappa wasn't the endgame boss, just some scrub of the yakuza and even so his fight was far more satisfactory and better executed than any fight Deku has ever had.
Really makes you think.

Overhaul isn't the endgame boss either

Kirishima vs. Rappa fucking sucks. It's literally like 4 chapters of him getting beaten to death until Fatgum asspulls a new ability at the last second and wins for no fucking reason
and not to mention the god awful flashback that makes Kirishima look like a complete fucking faggot

Crawler>Virgin Deku

Attached: 1548276935884.jpg (2518x1024, 211K)

Is this how dekufags look like?

>Really makes you think.
No it doesn't
It was probably the worst executed fight in the manga mainly because of the sickness of the author

He was the boss of that arc.
And the victory goes to who? Deku.

>Dekufags crying this arc is so kino and proves the manga is shit as long as Deku is the MC

>He was the boss of that arc.
Who cares
Rappa was the boss of that chapter
All for One is the boss of the manga
All Might beat that one
Oh no

Just speak clearly. Which cuck character is your favorite and why do you want him to get undeserved victories you feel Deku is stealing from him. It has to be a student because All Might winning doesn't bother you.

Are we man and wife?

yes i love you

I love you too. How many children do you want?

All might always wins. He's the greatest Japanese hero there has ever been, so seeing that coming is expected.
Deku is a first year student who can't even control 20% yet he keeps winning. It is bullshit and bad writing and, but that is what I get for reading this semen slurping manga.

i want two girls and maybe a boy later

Isn't Deku supposed to be the next all might?

If people feel this passionately about Deku being shit then Horikoshi clearly failed somewhere as a writer.
I just don't understand the whole "this part is so much better" stuff. Its still written by the same hack. It is still part of the same shit manga. Clearly everything sucks.

>hunterchad posts gets wall of replies
>herocuck shitpost gets 4 at best
Really activated my almonds

Attached: Lib army arc spoiled.png (1057x1609, 731K)

There's a long way for him to go, faggot. He shouldn't pull these feats out of his ass.

Yes. It shall be done, my beloved wife.

But he has All Might's power
He clearly isn't remotely near All Might and the victories he gets are never as good as All Mights but they seem like 20% of all might
Considering how successful weakened all might still was
Remember All Might at USJ was really weak compared to peak All Might and that was still 100% his victory.

I said it, he's only good when the story isn't focused on Deku.

Yes it is a slow ladder of victories and some defeats. It is almost like this is the story about how he became the next all might

Lmao whenever these are the third or 4th post I die every time

All might could still fight AFO, something Deku at his current level couldn't even dream of doing.
But his feats are that of a pro hero while everyone else stays behind. Such good writing.
>defeats
Pfft, such as?

But it is not written by a different author
The writing quality doesn't change.

It is your personal bias that makes you hate Deku but objectively how is the writing better other than you just don't like Deku? I can accept the posters who say all of bnha is shit. They have a point. They are consistent.
BnHA has a very consistent voice and writer.

>But his feats are that of a pro hero while everyone else stays behind.
I mean this is the story of how he becomes the number 1
He should overtake Bakugo sometime and Todoroki as well
He hasn't yet of course.

oh god he put out another one?

Deku is the only reason I still read this

look nothing more, a dekuhater in all its splendor. How does it feel to hate yourself?

I never realized how similar billy no hero is to x men until just the other day

I would put money on it that that guy would like Deku

>Decuck self inserters

It changes, because Hori becomes retarded whenever he writes about Deku.

i was actually gonna stop reading because i didn't like the villain stuff cause it was scary but i think that next chapter we get to go back to the school so i'll keep reading cause i like deku and stuff

>because Hori becomes retarded whenever he writes about Deku.
Okay that makes sense.

Pretty based

Attached: 1565808567464.jpg (610x680, 57K)

That's fuckin sad

>Hori becomes retarded whenever he writes about Deku.
>he just wrote a villain give up his life's work because he lost a fight to a NEET

Attached: 20190726_184428.jpg (291x380, 59K)

Hoping Deku dies is the only reason I still read this

the funny thing is that haters are the ones who pay more attention to what they are supposed to hate

>Deku becomes a cuck
"It's okay, at least I have Endea..."
>Endeavor starts the pre-cuck process
"Well, maybe Class 1A..."
>class becomes super cucked
"There's no way the LoV could..."
>Shiggy becomes king of cucks

Attached: 1560196324501.jpg (480x565, 29K)

I think they just want people to hate the entire manga
But fans wouldn't entertain that here. You are seen as a shitposter if you just say BnHA is shit.
You will be taken seriously if you start with saying Deku is shit and thus BnHA is shit.

Deku is disliked enough to always get support from inside the fanbase

He does it for free

Attached: mha the source of deku self inserter.png (1942x1440, 208K)

Why on earth

You can't get sadder than dekufags

Why did you stop responding to me I hate my life

Not the same Dekuhater

>everyone I don't like is a shitposter

Attached: not an argument.png (680x683, 356K)

i love you

lol Deku could rip his arms off with a flick of his finger, he just doesn't want to hurt him or cripple him permanently. Bakugou is retarded. Nice dick straddling position though

Attached: 734EF24E-D10C-49C9-88B2-E1AA4AF5A56F.jpg (850x1200, 363K)

hot

I love you a lot too thank you for caring about me I am sorry I creeped you out and I know I am not worthy of being your husband.

it's okay user, you made me scared but it's okay and i forgive you, i love you user and don't feel down like that, i'm sure you'd be a very good husband

Do you mean that?