*Outwits the gods and the fate itself*

*Outwits the gods and the fate itself*
Totally not a mary sue

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-17-at-8.16.15-PM[1].png (3360x2100, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Adventurer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He only kills Goblins and the gods are probably neckbeards playing D&D.

i dont think you know what that word means

He's an isekai protagonist after all

He's the DM's PC.

Plenty of greek mythology is just goods fucking with mortals and mortals outwitting them
Nothing wrong with that

>isekai protagonist

That's Haruhi

Attached: Dt8Az3aUUAYX1Ex.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Goblins are the DM's minions, user

Do you not know what a DMPC is???

discount Guts, for people who've never heard of Berserk

Everyone’s heard of Berserk after the epic casca rape and the 2016 anime.

cope

>isekai protagonist

Attached: oRTyZrd.png (242x193, 33K)

are you saying that Truth plays with GS and the goblins are the same time?
is he playing alone?

Attached: 1562470739129.png (3000x2600, 1.51M)

Haruhi is the player's PC.

I think the idea is that the players are doing stupid shit and the DM is trying to steer the campaign in the reasonable direction with GS.

>isekai protagonist
u wot m8

a mary sue wouldnt get his ass beat by goblins

I really hate how obsessed every character is with him. You would think most women would ignore or avoid the dude that autistic only kills goblins and purposly smells like shit. But even the male characters seem to think he is super special.

Can I play with my Elf?

Attached: 1559006961001.jpg (580x1205, 296K)

native isekai

Not really. Truth is the DM and Fantasy is the Player.

isekai protagonist, like people have said.

I just finished reading Year One volume 2, and fuck you Kumo for getting rid of the Arc Mage.

She was just too good for GS.

Attached: Confidence.jpg (621x681, 245K)

Wait who's that on the right?

The black Swordsman.

You mean standard anime protag.

GAME FANTASY

The only Sue's are priestess and yuuki

Only a handful of women are obsessed with him.

High Elf Archer thinks he’s fun. She thinks of him more like the older brother figure. She knows humans live for short period of time, so she’s making the best out of it.

Guild Girl was in love with him since he started. Her type perfectly matched up with GS. However, she was too shy to ask him out and he’s too autistic to know any better.

Cow Girl is his childhood best friend. She’s liked GS before he was GS. Seeing how he’s the only person left from her original village, him being around makes her feel nostalgic. Plus she wishes to save him, but doesn’t have the tools or knowledge how to.

Priestess has a savior complex. GS saved her, therefore she’s gonna try and save him. She’s also young and naive when it comes to love. GS unintentionally is her first crush.

Mary Sue's don't get the shit kicked out of them all the time.

Attached: Goblin Slayer is dead.jpg (1920x1943, 967K)

how was GS lately.
I think I stopped somewhere around he became Beholder Slayer or something.

the original direction
>I'm dark fantasy Bear Grills
>time to smear myself with shit
Was pretty cool and refreshing but i somewhat cooled down to it once he got a cheerleader squad who follow him through caves and keep being amazed at him every other minute.

Did it get better or worse since then?

>Only a handful of women are obsessed with him.
Literally 100% of women he ever spoke to.

You don't even know what literally means

So nearly every female character?
Your also forgetting the blind priest lady who rubs it to him all day. Even that one guild mage lady seems to think he is hot shit. Most characters seem to only have praise for the dude or are even jealous of him.

I know most anime protags have girls crawling all over them but at least they usually accomplish things to gain themselves respect and at least are handsome/decent personality. He only kills goblins, which in that world is pretty much just killing rats, he smells bad, and has the personality of a robot. It just doesnt make any sense.

You called?

Attached: 81uJx35cPOL.jpg (735x810, 310K)

The mage girl thinks he is handsome because he in fact is handsome but she is in love with lancer and you are forgetting that GS is one of the highest ranked adventurers in the frontier town so he is not some random guy.

What retarded post. He is by definition not a Mary sue because he is only good at one thing which killing goblins

>lost all his family and friends except for one person
>suffers from ptsd and 'tism
>only successful/famous because he specailzes in killing bottom tier enemies that nobody else wants to fight
>is (rightfully) considered strange and weird by most everyone, even his friends
Granted, you could make the argument that him being liked by most every girl in the series who isn't a secondary or tertiary character does make him a bit of a sue, but this falls flat for 2 reasons:
1)he's too single minded/autistic to actually even notice their affection, let alone build upon it
2) none of them like him right off the bat/for no reason, outside of cowgirl all of them come to respect/like him for his actual deeds, which is not at all how sues work

>I know most anime protags have girls crawling all over them but at least they usually accomplish things to gain themselves respect and at least are handsome/decent personality
Except he is in fact handsome, and he has done something worthy of gaining respect. He does shit that has to be done but nobody else wants to do, and is extremely skilled at it.
It's not like characters act like he's some world saving hero, and every single character as far as I can recall acknowledges terrible social skills

His rank doesnt even seem that high, it feels like half the people he encounters are silver and higher

It's third highest rank possible but thanks now I am sure you are a speedreader/watcher.

He's the Sir Bearington of his campaign.

Well most characters dont even know what he looks like so him being handsome doesnt matter much.
And as little sense as it makes killing goblins in that world is worthless. Most people wouldn't give two shits about some guys who only kills goblins. It would be like if you got really really good at killing rats, I don't think your going to get much respect from people who hunt lions.

goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Adventurer
I know its 3rd but the manga has so many of them it doesn't feel that special. We have literally known more characters that are silver and above than lesser ranks

I honestly hope this is a bait.

>Well most characters dont even know what he looks like so him being handsome doesnt matter much.
that's just outright false you speedreading retard.

nah GS's party are clearly the PCs

>completely unrelated from the main story of the world
>PCs

SEETHING berserkfag

Since when reasonable direction is to ignore large issues and focus smaller stuff, saving villages and small towns instead nations and world?

Dumb hat

Attached: 20190217_185841.jpg (580x719, 182K)