Wow....Black People Are Cool Now

Attached: C468D15A-2108-467B-B4C9-914DF6C40B10.jpg (477x268, 18K)

If it has blue eyes it ain't a nigger. When will niggers learn that "black people" with white/blonde hair and blue eyes in video games and shows aren't black people. Smh these dumbass monkeys. For example that new Pokémon gymleader. The niggers have already claimed her, even though it's obvious she's a very tanned white person because she loves the beach.

Its a stylised drawing. People in anime have natural neon blue hair, if the creator says they are black they're black

That’s cultural appropriation though. Whites are a global minority.

>blue eyes
>small nose
>thin lips
This is a white person with brown skin.

>that filename
>this thread
Yeah, get back.

you have to go back

Black women are attractive.

nigger

Go back to what? The prehistoric ages? That’s where we’re headed since whites are being drowned out by mud people.

Wow, you must be so cool to say things like that.

Some are, some not. Pretty much like asians and whites...

Why then you go and breed more whites then fuckboi?
That's right, a shitposting /pol/tard like you can't.

My liberal parents cut off my genitals.

You're talking like a retard now.
Anime people with purple eyes aren't white people either. Whites just have the most aesthetic faces of the current races.

Hopefully the future of humanity looks quite a bit more like anime people.

Probably because I’m in school trying to learn a trade where I can feed the large family I’m going to have queer. Do you really think a minimum wage job is enough to pay for a large family?

Attached: 3780BABB-90D4-4946-81A9-9BC42BC1DD94.png (600x374, 390K)

>now

It’s an American-Japanese coproduction.

Ban this Carol bullshit and all other American-funded anime crap.

The quads have spoken

What's funny is I was just reading a piece on race science and population genetics. Then this thread happens and I can't even fathom how people could be so ignorant of a basic understanding.