Saihate No Paladin

Does staring down violent isekai wildlife actually works in all cases?
Also Saihate no Paladin manga updated.

Attached: IS THE NOVEL DEAD?.png (1125x1600, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU
mangadex.org/title/40728/the-reincarnated-cross-dressing-princess-cannot-find-a-marriage-partner
pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/NJPxsRZ4 /
mangadex.org/genre/41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really like this one but fuck me if being monthly isn't painful

I wonder how much for a dance.

Attached: IMAGINE TIER.png (1125x1600, 804K)

>not a circular blob with inorganic layout smack in the middle of plains without even a river
I'm disappointed.

Attached: 1537421028245.png (1125x1600, 946K)

Isn't WN also on hiatus?

Yeah, the author has writer's block.

Why didn't he plan the story to the end? Or he was bribed by publisher to continue after the good stopping point like Bakarina?

I've read the light novel and at the current point, except for a minor plot point, it is indeed fine to leave the story.

Would've been great if the author could extend the story by eight more years for Stagnate to be able to make a new echo (to either fuck the MC or claim Gus's soul) but its also fine to leave things in a hopeful tone as it is now.

spoil me on the WN lads, what happens?

well, what do you think about the aqueduct leading into the sea?

Attached: question_026.jpg (230x219, 9K)

Attached: 1548188524290.png (550x198, 17K)

how far is the manga in the WN/LN and how close is it?
thought about reading it

No. Being more OP (or numerous) than the said violent isekai wildlife works in all cases.

Attached: yank.jpg (950x1351, 845K)

It's more funny how it abruptly ends at text bubble frame, but I don't see any issues with aqueduct. It probably leads from mountain spring down to the city, seawater is salty after all.
Manga is at 1/3 of Volume 2.

Attached: 1556409406771.png (870x720, 374K)

It's perfectly rational that it ends beyond the wall, but not out into the damn sea

Well it probably ends not into the sea but down the tube into some sort of channel for seaside residents to use. Maybe there are also small bronze tubes along the way to split the flow or something.

Attached: 1556750295683.jpg (1676x943, 782K)

so what would the villainess do if the heroine really steal her yandere fiance?

Attached: W24.png (840x1200, 129K)

IMAGINE: The Chapter

Step back and wear picrelated in case of splatters?
>genki halfling bard
You'd have a hard time finding more memorable lay in isekai.

Attached: 1546867372512.png (1500x1500, 813K)

I think there are many that are at least as memorable.

Attached: 71503988_p0.jpg (803x1000, 169K)

What a stupid king (female).

Attached: king (female).png (1783x1280, 651K)

thanks, would 'I miss anything important if I started reading the LN/WN from that point?

>demigod apostle
That's like whole next level though.
Also man manga art is ugly.
I know GATE manga is better than anime by far, but it sometimes is hilariously puffy.

Attached: 1543851594451.png (961x1024, 1.36M)

There are some flaws in the art, but I still greatly prefer it, and not just because we see how puffy and hairless she is.

Attached: 13.jpg (1080x1536, 428K)

>Read almost any isekai
>Royalty walks all over Dukes/Duchesses, generally treats them like shit, and in some cases even refers to them as "Low nobility" or similar.

Fucking why? That's not how it works.

I thought they were female all along, but I feel like they were trying to hide it but then it just states it outright.

>Does staring down violent isekai wildlife actually works in all cases?
I do this in real life and it works all the time.

Just a guess since I don't have much idea about the topic, but perhaps they're based on Japanese nobility from 1869 to 1946.

>works in all cases?
Obviously not, worlds with magic might have a lot of fuckery to staring.

Attached: F11.png (836x1200, 687K)

why would you even consider just hand over your entire kingdom to another country when there's literally no reason to do so, and you are even in a position to refuse the marriage if you wanted?

Attached: next queen btw.png (646x901, 738K)

the writer quite honestly blew his load in the amazing two-part volume
one more dribbled out that can more or less act as an epilogue, and now the author has no idea what to write

The thing that made me stop and post is korean. Upon announcing that they were going to marry her to the prince the opposition claimed they can't because "She's just a lowly Duchess" which makes no sense. For marriage candidates a duchess is second only to some foreign princess and were pretty much the go to for marraige partners to royalty.

in either case, either the author used an improper term or the translator erred
you're right
dukes and duchesses are big fuckin wig nobles
second in power and influence only to the throne

is that supposed to be a mountain gorilla?

in real life your supposed to avoid looking in their eyes as they see it as a challenge and will rip your limbs off if you do.

Why are isekai authors fucking idiots with no knowledge on any of the subjects they write on

Even further than that, they were often directly related to the royal family and carried royal blood themselves. Most Ducal families were formed by the younger brothers of kings which is why you get the cliched plot in stories of the evil duke trying to seize the throne.

It works when you're a superhuman that can rip the gorilla apart with your bare hands.

Usually yes. Most predators prefer to attack you from behind.

Can't expect lowly Asian web novel author to know the intricacy of medieval European politic user. They only use it because the like the aesthetic. Same reason why so many religious institution in Isekai looked like it was based on Christianity but I bet none of them know anything about it beyond surface level reading.

Hell I doubt these writer even know much about their own medieval culture/religion. I don’t even know any nip samurai series that depict them samurai as “realistic”/awful other than Shigerui. At least the Chinese is very familiar with how shitty court intrigue really is. Not familiar with Taoism/Chinese religion to judge whether those xinxia stuff are accurate though. But I bet it’s more close to reality than those kitsune girls nip love so much.

Kitsune girls are awesome though.

>complaining about realism in isekai
Anyone has the image?

Reason in 9/10 cases is retarded prince, undoubtedly finest product of centuries of inbreeding.
What wildlife do you mean? Flies?

>crop
Who?
>reddit spacing
Also youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

Politics aren't hard. It's just different groups trying to get bigger piece of the pie.

Attached: 1537011123193.jpg (973x655, 189K)

mangadex.org/title/40728/the-reincarnated-cross-dressing-princess-cannot-find-a-marriage-partner

Attached: no shit he's eager, it's free real estate.png (1353x1920, 2.38M)

>1 chapter

Attached: 1558524551205.jpg (1689x950, 125K)

>hating on fox women

he's the prince, Mom snitch on her daughter FeMC

Attached: Z26.png (1353x1920, 3.18M)

Really, we need more lewd otome isekai.

So which authors have the best understanding for this? I know that the Seven's author is pretty obsessed with the workings of nobility, considering how most of his protags start there.

Don't think I'll ever get bored of this new Klein scaring people shitless.

Don't they often do it to bring down the particular duke's house the villainess belongs to? Usually those are in the verge of getting more legitimate through marriage with royalty, getting more political power that way or they're an obstacle for asshole nobles or the target so said nobles can remove them and plunder the dukedom.

He can still get poohed.

Really can't help but imagine him in the standard hunter garb despite the fact that he's literally just in a suit+hat combo.

pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4

I am surprised that Brian didn't summon Yuruisha

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/NJPxsRZ4 /
Fuck off with your spam.

Time for bugboy slenderman to eat half the world considering the powerlevel of the setting.

The Mage Hero realizing she just summoned a being that could wipe out all life on the planet and her involvement would dictate instant execution should she be caught is gold, because she tries to solve the problem on her own, and obviously fails,

Depends how manly you are. This attempt failed.

Attached: x16.jpeg.jpg (949x1400, 430K)

Maybe he approached that particular beast from the wrong side.

Attached: 1535040875388.png (2060x1490, 1.57M)

>tfw ywn marry a kitsune duchess and rapidly industrialize the nation successfully

Attached: IMG_1801.png (586x457, 181K)

It's hard to make out distinct features in half the LN illustrations, but they have something about their style that I really like.

Attached: bee.png (1400x1996, 2.37M)

>super giga nigga bigshot demon
>his first words are "hey there"
I like the thing so far and it hasn't even done anything yet.

Attached: 1564094707344.jpg (984x388, 70K)

*agitating GS noises from a distance*

Attached: gobs.jpg (1080x1536, 625K)

Reminds me of the guy in /x/ who tried to summon a demon with a "you there nigga?" and offered the demon a m&m.

The dumbest death.

Attached: COMMON MISTAKE.png (1713x1236, 2.05M)

why even wear armor when anyone can cut through it like tin foil.

Yeah, now that you mention it the sword shouldn't have done anything but knock the wind out of him if it was proper armor.

Why even wear armor when a qt evil loli proteccs you... not.

Gob just stabbed the dude from below the backplate you can do that to a cuirass too.

What's with the jap's weird fetish of breaking round glass objects just by touching it?

Attached: edge.jpg (950x1351, 578K)

Revanchism

Attached: 1550004075960.png (900x691, 728K)

somethingsomething about sex, guns and something or something.

Attached: gunns.png (1899x1296, 2.28M)

I'd like to find out, but he isn't the one to do it.

Attached: 09.jpg (950x1362, 788K)

Attached: 1557669660524.jpg (871x318, 57K)

Sounds familiar.

Attached: 1547902900227.png (1280x1821, 2.66M)

>firing shotgun with one hand
enjoy your broken nose

J-novel licensed LN of that series surprisingly.

Attached: DkN2BowU8AEM2P8.jpg (1200x874, 344K)

>Cute Girls Doing Cute Cheeky Breeky
That's nice rips when?

Attached: PIC UNRELATED.jpg (811x811, 203K)

Isn't usually the opposite? With the noble houses doing shit that most kings wouldn't allow?
Considering how fucking worthles Japan's "emperors" were through most of their history while warlords essentially ruled the land, that's what I would expect from them.

>enjoy your broken nose
12ga shotguns don't have extreme kickback user. You can fire a 12ga shotgun with one hand easily (accuracy be damned)

>You can fire a 12ga shotgun with one hand easily

Attached: 1563712764297.png (612x561, 552K)

After September 23

Attached: 81Lb55LEkvL.jpg (891x1309, 294K)

He's a fucking cheat magician, he ain't gonna break shit.

Attached: tilt.jpg (836x1200, 297K)

is the manga following the LN or are they doing their own thing? i dropped the LN after it was revealed he was in love with the goddess and i knew there was no hope for romance at all so MC will most likely die a virgin. does the manga continue in the same vain?

have you ever fired a 12ga before? it goes bang loud and it can have some kick, but it's definitely not impossible to shoot one-handed like that
impractical sure but absolutely not impossible

based klein acting out all my edgy 14-year-old chuuni fantasies like a true chad chinaman. how can nip MC's ever compete?

By not doing a 180 on genre every volume?

>expecting devout paladin to romance anything
I did and it kicks a little for buckshot and a lot for slugs. It all depends on the length of the barrel, load of cartridge, mass of projectile and length of the case.
Heavy stuff with big load from long barrel is going to kick.

Attached: BIGGER HARDER LONGER FASTER.jpg (1125x626, 80K)

Exactly: they can't!

Attached: 1562083740815.gif (400x282, 1.73M)

As someone who's fired 12gages, they have a pretty decent kickback, enough to bruise you if you're not bracing it properly

That's not what I said.

Don't post the recently deceased.

Sorry, aniki, I'm having too much fun enjoying my pulpy seaman adventures.

When will she appear as a sex slave in an isekai?

>death from overwork
>trucked
When you achieve either of those.

Attached: 1535249297738.jpg (800x942, 240K)

What thread do you think this is? We'd never post anything.

Those aren't the only deaths required.

Attached: 008.jpg (750x1067, 181K)

>recently
She died years ago.

>mfw user's right

Attached: 1546194701501.jpg (640x1131, 112K)

The novel explicitly talks about how a god/goddess can manifest a physical avatar if they have enough power. So Will's endgame, even if he doesn't realize it, is spreading the faith of his goddess enough that she has enough power to manifest then start a loving family with her.

Attached: Gracefeel (novel).png (769x868, 779K)

Please respond.

Attached: 1542324887203.jpg (811x456, 38K)

That sounds like a tulpa but piggybacking devout believers cerebral capacity to increase probability of her actual existence in reality. Have anyone tried that IRL?

Attached: I BET X DID.png (623x875, 615K)

mangadex.org/genre/41

look how long it's going to take stagnate to manifest another echo. it's going to be at least 8 volumes before we get any tangible romance. the people he rules around him don't even give a fuck about his goddess. how is he supposed to convince others?

Attached: thisman.jpg (585x686, 93K)

Attached: man.png (1435x1401, 1.51M)

Attached: 1540769508751.png (1100x1600, 271K)

Hot.

>game NTR familia
>shitty TL delayed release unlurkable on mangadex
Get fucked with horsecock for making me look for this crap

When you chose to visit Yea Forums you knew what the deal would be. It's not like your time is valuable if you're willing to spend it here.

Haru is cute!

Attached: Haru the Hoe goes on Vacation (nt).png (1400x1977, 2.31M)

So what the fuck happened that made all the Korean TL's password protect their sites all of a sudden? Was literally reading a story and boom hit next chapter and password prompt pops up.

The only thing less valuable than looking for NTRshit you've already blacklisted is reading it.

Attached: 1534926137857.png (1326x455, 455K)

>1 chapter
Why are you posting her again?

Her second LN got fully translated. And she triggers purityfags.

She's got two short books you can pirate.

A combination of all gook otome TLs being cowards, the gook publishers getting pissy and translator drama.

I can't nyaa don't have them and goddess only has one.

Nyaa very much has them, you're just fucking blind.

How many tanned hotties does she fuck?

So par for the course then, got it. I don't care when JP TL's do it because I can read the raws but fuck me I don't want to learn Korean too.

Ok I'm retarded I'm sorry user.

Attached: 1546869775470.jpg (130x195, 10K)

No

>can read the raws

Attached: 1535409025953.jpg (1689x950, 686K)

>"We must pull out the roots when ridding the world of evil, lest it just grow back,"
Claude, pls, you're beating up backwater thugs here, you don't have the right to go full "BY THE ROOTS" yet.

Attached: 1540980395940.jpg (1676x943, 602K)

More.

Attached: Z25.png (1353x1920, 2.47M)

Sorry, we can't all be EOPs like you user.

Attached: 1536656309366.jpg (848x480, 66K)

When you're in an all guys school, shit happens.

Looks like they finally made it to Muno City proper.

Attached: 019_5d5bccb1d7875.jpg (969x1400, 338K)

We need an otome isekai where the MC is the fat ugly bastard from the NTR bad end.

DEMONIC

Already a thing.

Attached: Kondo-wa-Kimi-ni-Suki-to-Iitai.jpg (550x775, 138K)

Piggy Duke isnt the NTR route. Hes the true route.

BREASTS

Attached: 005_5d5bcc977d077.jpg (969x1400, 321K)

He got NTR'd in the original story, though.

His ex-fiancee is swinging back towards him even though its way too late, so he's technically NTR'ing the Hero kid.

The main heroine is such a fucking bitch.
Dude saved her, gave her a good life and turned into a fat fuck so he could be disinherited and marry her and yet she betrayed him and went to such the Hero's cock while he died in poverty.
Like, I can understand her not getting a hint about his reason for becoming a fatass, but leaving him because of that when he saved her fucking life and gave her a home was a massive bitch move.

So their cheat power is a chuuni eye and a ghost hand? I am not familiar with that type of setting but how would that help?

Attached: 919n2AaiCYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1013x1500, 356K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

He should have better appreciated Liza's.

why didn't you faggots tell me volcanic age was back?

Attached: VolcanicAge2.png (358x1583, 659K)

Dude, there are people talking about VA in almost every isekai thread.

>tfw reading kumo vol6
You can't really tell how autistic she is until you see her struggling to say even a single word to people she actually gives a shit about.

>Japan gets isekai'ed

In case you didn't notice, Charlotte is a fucking retard of the highest order. Her wanting him to lose weight and get back in good graces with his family is probably the biggest misunderstand between the two, but he's not comfortable just FUCKING TELLING her why he does what he does.

Very little Liza this chapter.

Attached: af1d1997a680f2cf177518e72cb87a24008.jpg (969x1400, 393K)

“Your tricks as you talk to buy time.”
With a wave of the imperial princess’s hand, a section of the wall was destroyed.
And so was a part of the metal bat, stretched thinner than a thread!
"Do you think I’m going to lose you again?”
As she smiled radiantly, she swung her hands a few more times and the area the metal bat had been in just now was swamped by a storm of aura blades.

“But Ast? I’ve waited a very long time for you. I’ve held myself back again, again, and again. Waiting for you.”
I was slightly hopeful that I could get out of this with my tongue but I felt like if I listened to the princess any more then that would no longer be an option.
“I’ve waited over ten years just thinking about you and waiting for you.”
…Hm. I’m being confessed to by a beautiful woman and yet I am not at all happy about it.
She was emanating such a frigid aura even the metal bat shouted ‘Hiik! Scawy!’
“Every day I thought about you again and again. I pondered and brooded over just what I needed to do to capture you. Should I just try overwhelming you with sheer numbers? But your disciple already tried and failed that approach at Howling. Even though it was a strategy even I evaluated as having a low chance of failure.”

Press F for Naruan's virginity, the princess got an entire platoon of walking nukes just to capture him.

Attached: D0fsSWFVsAAF835.jpg (900x1337, 266K)

There is never enough Liza.

Attached: 004_1472106619.png (1426x2048, 1.66M)

I want to build a temple for FUNA Lolis.

Watch Sia show up and fuck everything up for the princess, letting Ast escape again. And if not Sia, the aftereffects of the shit show the new Trickster God Risen started will give him a chance to run away.

I'm really not enjoying the adaptation for some reason, not sure why. Really like the novels, even if there's something of a drop-off after the first volume.

>Ronan is so creepy Kumo's Kidz just give him wide berth because fuck dealing with a crazy old pervert

Post dead translations and series

Attached: 1526894243511.jpg (1491x2207, 709K)

Meanwhile on TNE

Baal is almost dead but somehow disappears together with Bell
Humanity clears out the remaining demon forces
Meanwhile people seem to have trouble remembering 'Kim Hajin' but still somehow manage to.
Turns out this 'victory' counts as the ending of The Novel and Hajin finally meets Co-Author
Co-Author tells him about dimensions, why he contacted him, etc, and offers him to either return to his world or stay in this one
If Hajin returns to his world, this world will erode and crumble.
If Hajin stays then “As you will no longer be an author, you will lose ‘everything’ you obtained from the power of the author. You should know what this means, right? This includes personal relationships, and not just abilities.”
Hajin goes away crying 'to where his 'home' is' (we'll find out in the next chapter what he chose).
Behind him Co-Author says: “The evanescence should progress slowly.”

Attached: Sahyuk 43(1).png (1894x2356, 2.28M)

Attached: Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru_Sumei.jpg (1449x2048, 218K)

>chuuni eye
In firearms age early enemy detection is everything.
>ghost hand
To unlock stuff from inside and repair shit.
Why did user stopped caring again?

Most korean otome.

Yes it is. If you live in Austria or France the Royal Family literally dabs on Duke/Duchess as they control everything because its centralized as Royal Family holdings.

I've pruned a lot of dead series from my reading list but to this day I'm holding out hope for Chen Yue Zhi Yao.

>Austrian Royal Family
>dabbing

Attached: 1537735765860.jpg (811x628, 106K)

Derail on the bully train. Final boss deserved to be bullied into becoming an invalid and then confined and repeatedly impregnated in hajin’s rape basement.

every korean otome i'm reading.

What an asshole.

Attached: best_girl.png (700x1030, 548K)

I waited forever for gookshit to be allowed in these threads and by then this novel was dead as fuck.

Attached: volume_5_-_page_173.jpg (700x1024, 474K)

Got interested and check the raws. Chuuni eye seems to be something like true sight which is definitely a plus and a minus when fighting creepy things.
Ghost hand is more weird, it looks like she can affect things that you can't affect normally with that. I saw her split opening a coming train head on entered a much creepier inside.

>Hey pal, I kidnapped you and forced you to do all this shit to go back home so you would end this novel no one really gave a fuck about
>btw now that you grew attached to all those characters who became real people in a real world, I think it's a good time to tell you you are essentially killing them all if you go back home
>no hard feelings, right?
What a fucking faglord, tell me Hajin punches him in the face.

I bet my shit the first one who will remember about Hajin will be Sahyuk.

good. what a shitty MC. waste of a good mind. literally sub fetish fuel.
what? it's dead? it's not been that long since the last volume.

i just realized i can change list icons
cool

Attached: png.png (889x239, 25K)

How is this series anyway? I've considered picking it up, but never got around to it. If I rememer correctly the premise was some guy gets isekai'd to be a plaything for a sadistic loli or something? Mixed feelings about that one.

>it's not been that long since the last volume.
Two years is pretty long dude, unless something other than volume 5 came out since fall of 2017.

no news from shalvation? it could just be the book got an official publisher like ToTRL

Shalvation is translated the WN now and already made it clear he would translate any new LN volume that comes out.
The author hasn't published shit in two years and I don't remember him giving any signs that he is writing the next volume.

Vol 9 never ever.

*is translating

It's been a good long while since I checked, but last I heard the official release was delayed because Koreans thought ending a volume with two characters talking is apparently plagiarism or something.

Dropped by the author. They're writing other things now.

This. Or maybe Boss since there's love involved.

Piggy duke is a chad. Too bad he loves worse girl.

Attached: Chad.jpg (836x1200, 228K)

shit like this is why i gave up on asian novels as a whole and now stick to RR.
China writes absolutely horrendous shit that ALWAYS has a revenge story or rags to riches and then gloating.
Korea either leaves their novels uncompleted or gives it a shitty endings
Japan always writes cringey shit only NEETs and weebs would like. one dimensional characters and cliched encounters with authors unable to write a proper female character or interactions between a male and female to save their life.

I think you should read more, user. That's an awful generalization.

So he goes back to his shit life on Earth or stays in the world of the novel with no powers/abilities/cheats which is literally a death sentence for him since weren't all his stats low as shit when he originally got there? I could only see him staying for Boss, but he wouldn't be able to protect her anymore either so what the fuck does is he supposed to do then, especially since he dropped out of Cube to be a merc. Fuck, what would he even be left with if he lost everything being the author allowed him to get?

i've been reading since 2013 when oregairu aired and i'm guessing i've read upwards 100 novels from Novel Updates. not completed, but read at least a volume each. there are a few exemptions here and there but most follow the same trend.

Sometimes, it was the same in european kingdoms, you had some kings who had basically less power than their own vassals.

Kek.

The premise was the MC and ML were both fucked in the head, but in different ways, and tigether they almost made a complete person.
It caught a lot of flak because of flashbacks to the MC's background that were at the start of each chapter. They were meant to set the tone for each chapter while also serving as a foil to events in the chapter, but the way they were written made a lot of readers feel that the MC's background would have been a more interesting story than the actual story.
Also the story itself was a mess. It had a few good moments but I can't recommend it to you with a straight face.

It says that he will lose personal relationships too so his choice is to either live in that shithole of a world powerless and alone or fuck off back home and allow everyone there to dissapear.
The co-author is a faggot.

>stays in the world of the novel with no powers/abilities/cheats
That's not even the problem, user. Everyone is going to forget about him. That's the fucked up part.

>those few good threads we had when this was new before the fucking mods started deleting them on sight and telling people to go "not here"

Attached: 1.png (349x352, 104K)

I always found the MC's backstory to be cringey as fuck.
Faggot manipulated some retarded highschoolers into fucking up their lives and getting mindbroken and talks about it as if it was the greatest clash of cunning, manipulation and strategy to ever happen in the history of mankind. He even calls it a fucking war.

why do koreans have such a hard on for amnesia?

>the MC's background would have been a more interesting story than the actual story.
That was just your typical Korean school revenge drama that you often sees in webtoons.

There were threads?
Back when vol 4 was being translated I tried to bring it up here but gookshit and chinkshit weren't a thing back then so nobody cared and when I tried to make a few threads they either died with no replies or I was told to fuck off.

Good times. By the time isekai threads were a thing, DD was already fully translated so we rarely got proper discussions.

there were GREAT threads when the series was new
then some mod noticed it wasnt japanese and started autism deleting the threads
iirc they originally said to go to /jp/, but then it was also deleted from /jp/ because it wasnt fucking japanese and the threads died because they werent allowed anywhere

So do nips.

Wait, even his identity was given to him by being the author so does he just fucking appear as "Kim Hajin" with no powers/money/ect. and the dude he replaced gets all the shit he got in his stead? Because that would be the ultimate "Fuck You" from the Co-author.

RR is great, all the trashy webnovels a guy could want and even some actually well written shit.

I hope not, otherwise I will find the actual author and isekai his ass.
It'll probably some tragic "WAAAH I AM ALONE AND FORGOTTEN, WOE IS ME" for like 3 chapters till everyone magically remember who he is or Sahyuk does and uses her Reality Manipulation to make everyone remember.

Reminder that this is out and that the manga is still being published (though not translated, it seems)
>sumo keeps being best boy
>surprise chiba redemption arc
>to the surprise of nobody, god's words to haru in the first volume were a spoiler

Attached: 1560346592822.jpg (860x1225, 190K)

what words?

Hey, LotM, ORV and Catcat are great.

Because your child will inherit the two country.

Sahyuk would keep the weak Hajin in a rape dungeon for a while and then maybe use reality manipulation after she's completely broken him. Her being "redeemed" stemmed pretty much from her knowing Hajin would kick her ass if she got out of line again.

If you read both volumes, it's obvious. If you only read the first one, the part where he talks to Haru about the role of women.

Yeah but now it went from that to her wanting her servant back and kinda liking the guy.

After the shitstorm that the manga created, I get pissed just by seeing her, despite not having anything against the novel.

Am I missing some context? How does handing over a princess means you are doing the same with the kingdom? Is there no male heir to take the throne or what?

What about boss, this time will she protect the guy?

Her servant that she'll keep in her Rape Dungeon. Can't let Boss and Nayun sink their claws in HER possession now, can she?

Boss ends up with her true love: Kaita.

Don't jinx its happening.

>the shitstorm that the manga created
The fuck? Seriously?

Attached: umad.png (400x294, 131K)

I miss log horizon

Attached: Pre-Catastrophe Tetora.jpg (640x873, 98K)

Wat.

>tfw S2 never

she's the heir apparent to her country's throne

Attached: future queen.png (478x1137, 588K)

Nothing new. Just purityfags going on an autistic meltdown.

Western isekai webnovels are shit or went to shit, they're always grindy shit.
>Woah I got 0.0000001 exp? Amazing
>Woah I got a new skill and It's called "Pee on a rag"? Cool
>Woah I'm the best even though everything about me is horrendous? Magnificent
>Finally, after 6 billion chapters, I'm level 2.
There was one good one called The Bleak Walker but it went to shit not even 100 chapters in.

Are they fucking retarded? Is there no male cousin to take the throne so she can get married off without issue? Or are they trying to make their two kingdoms into one?

always remember to pay your taxes user.

So, can't the author just go to another publisher? If I not mistaken the novel sold pretty well.

So like Solo leveling ending but worse

I remember when I thought the story would eventually properly introduce and develop the Chameleon Troupe. Instead, only Boss, Jain and Cheok ended up being relevant while the rest might as well be faceless NPCs.
And what the fuck was up with Droon's weirdass shadow monster thingy? Did that ever go anywhere?

You mean S3, cos we already have an S2 even if it wasn't that good of an adaptation. Also, it's not like we have enough materials for an S3, the WN is still in V14.

Attached: V12 Tiny Ninja.png (775x1684, 340K)

Obviously trying to combine the two kingdoms. Otherwise the mom wouldn't have set her daughter up to basically be the Prince's living onahole by telling him she was enrolled at the academy.

>western isekai
>Isekai
there's your problem. the only good western isekai are Savage Divinity, Twice Lived and Chimera. rest are shitty nip reskins.

What about aussie jewess?

We all know that TNE author rewrote that shit three or four times by now, user.

no, i meant S2. i like to think that shitfest of a second season was an april fool's joke. just like terra formers and darker than black

Has Droon even been fucking relevant in the last 70 or so chapters at all? They made him sound like the contracted beast he had was super fucking important and did absolutely nothing with it.

I like to think of The King's Avatar as isekai since there are very well defined boundaries between the game and the real world. Also, the last OVA was amazing.

For as raunchy the novel makes itself to be I was sad and surprised they didn't go through with the train at the bar in front of everyone.

Nope, he was just there to do like one thing and then get paired off with the healing girl. It was fucking pointless.
Same with Lancaster being introduced early on or the Djinn infiltrators in Cube or that Prime Minister being involved in the shelter massacre or that girl who defected from the CT along with Bell or Nayun getting one more use of that thingy that allows you to go to the past.

Droon and his bunny got his spotlight in the Devils' army vs humanity war, no worries.

If this was the author's first novel I'd totally believe he was just lampooning how bad an author Hajin is for how completely off the rails the story got after he left Cube. But it isn't, and his first novel ended in a shitty way too.

*got their

So it was fucking pointless then?
I get the feeling the author was using that war to make all the characters who never went anywhere do something so it would seem like he didn't forget they existed.

Also CT decided to kinda disband but they still want to kill people responsible for THAT incident: Yi Yukho, Kim Sukho, Yoo Jangwon and Chae Joochul.

Attached: SuitHyuk.png (355x890, 47K)

Read The Wandering Inn.

If so, what will happen to boss? She doesn't have exactly a place to go to.

It wasn't that bad. The raids were good even if they messed up the pacing and brutalities. But they somehow fucked up the kid arc especially the song. Noosphere was a very so so adaptation I think.

Go East, Kanami! was the most unfortunate part, it was literally one episode.

Attached: Farm Bot The Wall.jpg (800x1114, 100K)

He was relatively cannon fodder, his armor probably only protected him from fodder while this goblin was most likely a higher level that got mobbed by fodder or taken down by the heroes he was following.

“Yesterday, she buried Yi Yeonjun’s corpse in Pandemonium… and today, she said she’d atone for her sins for the rest of her life.”
“…Atone for her sins?”
“Yep. She apparently made a promise with Hajin.”
“Atone how?”
“I don’t know~ But Boss has enough wealth to feed a country~ Since there are many orphans right now, it’ll be perfect~”

Stay with Hajin, of course. We all know where this is going, user.

I want her to take Hajin and they live comfortable lives in her hideaway home, just enjoying each others company. ]

Actually Nyaa is missing the first one no? Well there's a text to talk version but is that even any good?

He's just scarred by Arbeit. You know that faggot is gonna come back and bite his ass.

Is this NTR?

Attached: 5287c9e16e935950b093de5eb4339bb6.jpg (870x1250, 241K)

What is this called?

The Hero guy wants her to fuck off so no.

His ex-fiancee is the fucking worst, and then she has the audacity to try to get closer to him again later on. Of course he wants no part of that but still.

When you really think about it. The ex-fiancee did nothing wrong. She was seething since he dumped her for Charlotte and never got over it until the Hero dicked her and then cucked /our/ guy.

Wouldn't you be seething if the boy you liked wanted to fuck some maid he adopted?

Didn't she dump his ass because he became a fat piece of shit?

>tfw stopped reading TNE no cause I got bored but because I wanted to binge it once it ends
>have to skip all discussion posts and feel left out
How long is this gonna go on for? Sometimes I see people posting how it's gonna end soon but do we have a ballpark on the chapters left?

Wasn't she more upset he became a fat lazy shit? SHE was the one who wanted to end the engagement anyway in the first place, and got pissed even more because he didn't really care since he had Charlotte.

He also became a huge dick to everyone (Including her) except Charlotte without explanation. The last straw was when he got estranged with his father so they couldn't really get married.

He basically broke it off with her.

Running Away From The Hero

Author has been delaying the ending since forever but it seems we are close unless he wants to continue the story after the main conflict ends.

It has illustrations now?

Only rough estimate.

Attached: thanks Fudge.png (718x129, 11K)

There's maybe 1 chapter left.

For a while now yeah.

Attached: 198006214.jpg (810x1200, 203K)

Misery is high art.

I only saw covers before like the one you posted or Sia, and I know many gook novels tend to have just the cover and maybe heroine illustrations like TNE so an actual LN illustration akin to Dungeon Defense was a shocker to me, especially since I never saw a single one from Running posted before this thread.

Did I miss them all? It's still on my backlog after I caught up to the original long long long ago, and I still don't plan to read it yet but saving up the images available is always nice.