Dragon Ball Super

>nothing happens: the chapter
>no, seriously, NOTHING happens
>Vegeta STILL fucking traveling to Yardrat, another month of waiting for him to get anything
>did I mention that NOTHING HAPPENS?
>Toyo's self-insert Gary Stu literally fodderizing SS3
>somehow Galactic Patrol never helped when Buu threatened THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE and KILLED THE GODS
>somehow Galactic Patrol couldn't touch Frieza

This is a new low for Hackotaro.

Attached: 1566294042750.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-51/
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003650
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm really disappointed in this chapter too. Month waiting for filler tier stuff.

disappointing to see manga reaching anime filler levels

The fact that people call this filler show how braindead db fans are

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Next chapter pic related is revealed to be above Zeno. He had the only Ki whose Goku could feel and teleport to from New Namek.

I hope you're ready.

Attached: GalacticKingimageUAI.jpg (270x347, 36K)

dragonballsuper-france.fr/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-51/
I think that's the entire chapter. It is indeed nothing but filler.

Wow, Toyo, Wow.

Attached: IMG_0358.jpg (1624x1200, 838K)

"I can read Japanese please understand"

HOLY SHIT
HE LITERALLY CAN'T FUCKING STOP

>Kneel, ningen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-035138.jpg (1094x1441, 756K)

>Moro is almost completely back to full power.

>A few days pass and he’s been consuming planets full of enegy.

>Vegeta believes the Yardrats have a technique that will allow him to make short work of Moro. A method that he detests, but should work.

>The lil alien says Moro’s right hand lackey is super strong, but Vegeta cuts him short by saying that he’s scum and even Kid Trunks could beat him.

>Goku had a hunch that Merus is hiding his power so he tests him.

>Merus has no problem against SSJ3, but when Goku goes SSG the room starts to crumble under the pressure so they call it quits.

>Goku believes Vegeta’s got a plan to beat Moro so he wants to train as well because otherwise they don’t stand a chance.

>Therefore, he asks Merus to help him train in order to reawaken UI, as it might counter Moro’s energy absorption.

>The lil alien said it would take them about a week to get to Yardrat, but then a few days pass so they’re probably halfway there by the end of the chapter.

>Moro let them go again. His lackey suggested going after the Galactic Patrollers but he thinks they’ll be okay and will crush them if they dare interfere.

>After the Galactic King gets out of shower Goku remarks that in the end he's always naked.
>Jaco then shares a little trivia with Goku by revealing that he's also not wearing any pants.

>So Jaco's secret was that he's been running around showing his inexistent private parts this entire time.

>Buu has apparently fought too hard and exhausted all of his power, so he's back to hibernating.

>Goku thinks they'll have to think of something else now.

>reawaken UI
Never gonna happen

>After the Galactic King gets out of shower Goku remarks that in the end he's always naked.

lewd

Y-yes...I can feel him entering...deeper...deeper...
Enter Gayku, Gayren and Fagit

Attached: e82a8a9324c011b14ab304c7ba035128.jpg (1200x950, 160K)

i don't get it?

>For once be hyped for the manga
>Actually nothing happens
>Yardrats not even shown

I guess.. I expected too much out of DBS...

Attached: SadPan.png (1000x864, 483K)

SSJ Infinite Rotation when?

Merus is EGP level

Our glorious Prince.

Attached: EA5XbWXVUAAdsZE.jpg (4096x2892, 1.87M)

kek

>So Jaco's secret was that he's been running around showing his inexistent private parts this entire time.
We knew this ever since his own series though. Merus is really the absolute state of Toyo, by the way, literal Jiren level character (and I don't mean power here). Do we miss space poachers yet?

What a fucking hack.

and you Toyopacos are defending this cunt.

This is on Toei levels of filler, shit pacing, shit character development and shit art

>was holding back the whole fight and vegeta still only barely won
oh no no no

it really should be weekly

The funny thing is, he could have removed this panel and it would have looked better.

Attached: 1566299606659.jpg (767x1200, 341K)

they brought back SS3?
good. way better than the recolors

>art even worse
>even more padding
I understand thinking this when he was rushing trying to catch up to the anime... but no, it would get even worse.

17 (Toei Favorito) vs Merus (Avatar de Toyo)

Who wins?

Attached: power tiers.png (800x986, 538K)

Yeah, this panel completely breaks the flow, make the one right above it bigger and it looks way better.

I want to see Toyoshits defend this

Toyo puts it wherever he can, just like anime with SSJ2.

It's definitelt #17, by the virtue of no one fucking caring about the manga, Toei's favoritism has way more power.

At this point I'm sure Toriyama doesn't supervise the manga anymore. If he does and approves this shit, then he just doesn't give two fucks about the series.

>goku has been training with beerus
>has a similar fighting style to him
wow it's fucking nothing

best i got

>goku has been training with beerus
In your headcanon, maybe.

>whis trained beerus
>whis trained goku

>Merus is as strong as future Trunks.
What is this shitty fanfic?

Attached: Dragon Ball Super Vol. 02-207.jpg (2037x3056, 2.9M)

Toriyama's fucking old and done, stop expecting him to give a shit anymore, he literally can't.

Based

likely stronger desu, i bet he could have handled ssg

>genderbent

honestly, FT's SS2 arbitrarily being as strong as Goku's SS3 bothers me much more than Merus being SS3-tier

So what's the point? At this point what is the difference between reading the DBS manga and any other DB doujin? That Shueisha publishes it? I honestly don't care about that. If Toriyama is no longer supervising the manga, then it has no value.

So, is there any of the DB fanartists that could actually pull it off doing their own arc? Dragongaowlee seems to have somewhat good reputation a h actually can draw, but he never did anything else than AUs or crossovers. Though, well, if you're that obsessed with one series for years, then you probably don't have that much to show yourself.

At least you can excuse that Trunks is a Saiyan, who trained all this time, and survived several encounters with Black (zenkai). Merus is literally some guy who came out of nowhere, who works for an organization that supposedly couldn't do anything against Freeza.

>honestly, FT's SS2 arbitrarily being as strong as Goku's SS3
Why would Toyo even do that, again? It's not like he couldn't just give him the form. Or make him just stronger in base, half saiyans have more potential than pure ones after all.

Repost from the other thread:
Why is everyone so butthurt about Merrus? Even if he has UI it was already stablished angels are not the only ones that came up with the bases pf such technique
>inb4 it contradicts everything from Z
How? We dont know when Merrus joined the GP, that might've happened between the end of the Buu saga and the start of DBS

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 039 - The Omen of Son Goku's Awakening - 28.png (935x1400, 379K)

>being as strong as Goku's SS3
>Why would Toyo even do that, again?
Because it was in the napkin that Toriyama gave him. Toei also made Trunks stronger than SS3 Goku, but they gave him a new transformation because merchandising.

>B-BEJITA, PLEASE HAVE YOUR FILL OF CHI CHI'S BREAST MILK

Attached: 1522038320213.png (807x678, 880K)

Yeah, but he could have just given him SSJ3 to begin with. Why not, really?

UI is such a legendary technique, that the GoDs could hardly believe they were witnessing it in the tournament. A technique that even Beerus can't master. Are you telling me that Merus, this character who was never mentioned before, a simple Galactic policeman, can dominate it without any problems? That's just shit writing.

Because the alternative was Super Saiyan Rage I guess.

it's just the toeispammer trying to force group opinion with his Yea Forums pass like he does every month

kek. based.

Dude have you forgotten that Jiren, who is also just a space cop, was able to surpass his GoD?! Merrus just learned a technique that they couldnt, just like Goku did mind you

>H-H-HE JUST GOT STRONGER IN 2 MONTHS

>UI is such a legendary technique, that the GoDs could hardly believe they were witnessing it in the tournament. A technique that even Beerus can't master. Are you telling me that Merus, this character who was never mentioned before, a simple Galactic policeman, can dominate it without any problems? That's just shit writing.
Super Saiyan became a plaything for children. Ultra Instinct will too, eventually, if the series is still kicking in a decade or two

>Strong as future Trunks
Speed=/strength.

Goku achieved Mastered Ultra Instinct in less than an hour.

you're talking to the same retards who think manga Roshi is Jiren-tier

>Why didn't this fuck care enough to participate?
He didn't know about the ToP.
>Why didn't Jaco nor anyone else ever suggest him, if he's such a powerful God-level fighter?
He also didn't know about the ToP.
Also, it was established in that arc, that not even the GoDs or Kaioshins know every strong warrior in their own universe.

Attached: 27.jpg (800x457, 129K)

How did this guy get the job?

>Ultra Instinct will too, eventually, if the series is still kicking in a decade or two
I hope not. That's what Toei is doing with SDBH and I don't like it at all.

Our Prince and his concubine.

Attached: CHADjita and his concubine.png (500x713, 170K)

There has been 3 years since the Buu saga though, and im saying that he probably JOINED during this period, he might've learned UI before that

He was in the right place at the right time.

This chapter finished Toyo. With nothing happening, people can't use "MUH PLOT" as a shield to distract from Toyo's obvious hack writing.

I don't think Merus has UI but there's something fucky about the way he dodges everything. I don't think he's """strong""" per se but he's pulling some shit that lets him tangle with people above his weight class.

To tell you the truth the Buu Saga only happened in about a week or two, and Earth is a backwoods planet out in the boonies.

How about shut up? At least there isn't MUH BACK TINGLING in the manga

If Merus ends up having UI, that'll be the final nail in his coffin.

I’d rather take back tingles than a random Galactic Patrol soldier being stronger than SS3 and possibly God level out of nowhere.

It's going to be a UI bargain sale.

DBS:Brolybros... I...

Attached: 2326362362362.png (600x391, 125K)

But Merus isn't just a random Galactic Patrol though, he's literally commands them.

is that stampede movie even canon?

Broly sold 120 billion
Film Z didn't even sell 90b

Merus is actually /dbs/ personofied and draws power from our shitposting

No, the king of the universe commands them. Merus is just a high ranking soldier that conveniently wasn’t there when Frieza and Buu threatened the universe despite being infinitely stronger than either for no reason other than Toyo wants to wank his OC.

It's obvious he's Toyotaro's self-insert.

I’ll try spinning, that’s a good trick!

The self-insert avatar for Pacohacko really destroyed his credibility

>infinitely stronger than either for no reason
Why is he so strong? What is this leading to?

Does this Merus match count as a 0-2 against Gokek?

Where did you get the numbers? Your mexican ass?

Next Arc will be Merus arresting literally everyone in U7.

Where do you think, seething Wan Piss drinker?

To Goku reawakening UI by training with him according to the manga. Brava Toyotaco.

In your dreams

>le self-insert meme
more likely that Merus is Toriyama's contribution to the arc and Toyo is trying to keep him relevant while having no idea what to do with him

>the thing that CHADren defeated is the ONLY thing that can defeat Moro

Holy fuck, LEGACYren's lasting impact is eternal.

>no sauce
Good, i guess OP is the king of shonen

Don't cry when you see this, little Wan Piss drinker.

Attached: DB bigger than one piece and gundam combined.jpg (960x541, 69K)

Why not train with Whis then? This is so dumb.

>2018
It's like you don't even try, Broly flopped after all for you huh?

>"didn't even"
>"90b"

even if that was true, as if that's a small amount. you know, that minuscule number, 90,000,000,000. amateur hour, it should've sold 90,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. weaklings.

Nah, it sold 120 billion. Unlike, you know, Wan Piss movies.

Toriyama isn’t involved at all with this arc. It’s been said in interviews that this is Toyo’s first original arc.

Again, source it loser
>spics trying to fix something that is correct
Ew

Why don't you google "highest selling anime movies", little Wan Piss drinker? Are you afraid to get BTFO? Don't shit yourself in a rage please.

Why do retards keep saying that the manga is good when it clearly isn't and never has been? Is it just bait?

Attached: 1563682134977.jpg (640x655, 42K)

Yeah because there's no napkin outline for this arc. Toriyama's contribution is just a character design.

>Toriyama isn’t involved at all with this arc.
False:
>With the 'Galactic Patrol Prisoner Arc', I'm teaming up with Toriyama-sensei and getting a lot of praise as I make it!

Attached: DtTuFhRU8AABI3L.jpg (750x842, 142K)

I still can't believe literally nothing happened this chapter.
Literally all we saw was dumb filler fights and people traveling in space ships.

Attached: ECZ2yrjXYAAPcdu.jpg (381x581, 85K)

>the unupdated wiki as a source
Try again

Can they fucking get rid of these disgusting looking overalls already? Holy shit, they all look like janitors.

Well, in their defense, they escaped from prison a few hours ago and they probably don't have any other clothes. What would you prefer, that they go naked?

Why dont you understand that Meerus is not normal?
Even fucking Goku started suspecting Meerus

Cope, saleslet.

>>Buu has apparently fought too hard and exhausted all of his power, so he's back to hibernating.
lel why even have him in the story anymore

>Why dont you understand that Meerus is not normal?
Of course not normal, he's Toyota's special OC.

they know, this is just their only chance to get any meaningful shitposting in, since they'll get btfo by the translation like always

S... Sauce...

>Why dont you understand that Meerus is not normal?
Yeah, he's Toyohackos self-insert

What purpose did he serve in the story again?

You first, just watch as OP shits all over Broly with international sales

>training SS3
But why? It literally is useless.

Yes. So they can become Moro's cumdumps.

>Meerus is not normal?
No shit, retard. How is that any excuse?

Cope, Paco.

Yeah, he is terrible on a level never seen before.

>Merus has been shown to be suspecious since like his second chapter
>Shitposters think he's some nobody jobber

I don't need to cope, because DB doesn't have pathetic sub100b sales like all Wan Piss movies do.
>j-j-just y-you w-w-wait!!!
Absolute coping piss drinker, lel.

He is a nobody jobber. Your "suspecious" thing was always an enraging asspull.

>Vegeta will fail to get the job done with his new technique
>Goku will defeat Moro with the return of canon UI
cannot wait for December

Attached: 1563393402138.gif (1189x545, 956K)

Ok, this is fanfiction

>left is some soi shit
>right is manime
Toei absolutely saved DBS, they threw in improvement after improvement to arc after arc, all with Toriyama's agreement.

>manchild having a tard rage
>manly

Why are you referring to the last panel on the manga side? I never said that was manly.

>some random galactic patrol fag can take on ss3 goku
>the same galactic patrol who were scared shitles of namek level frieza and let him and his army run the universe unchecked
I know this Super in general is garbage with zero consistency but wha the fuck is that retard Toyo smoking?

Honestly UI is the only thing that can save this arc.

Attached: Goku UI manga.jpg (1161x2064, 771K)

>DARING to suggest APEXPREDATORren is not manly

Imagine defending this trash. Must be a spic.

What an inexcusable fucking character

This chapter was such pointless fucking filler holy shit. Unbelievable.

The manga isn't canon anyway, so it's not like it's contradicting anything.

>more gokuwank
series discarded

>can't draw engaging fight scenes without copying form toriyama
>has zero writing ability
>inserts his shitty OCs that he seems to have ripped straight from that fanfiction series he did and makes them super strong for no fucking reason
Why was this guy given the reigns to DB again?

Attached: Toyotaro_2016.jpg (300x296, 28K)

Hearts is a better villain than Moron.

Attached: Hearts_profile.png (279x400, 182K)

>Bejita is going to learn some useless fucking gimmick to fight Moro
>Moro will beat him anyways
>Gokek will asspull UI for the win

What the fuck is even the point of Bejita's Yardrat visit holy fuck

Why the fuck is Goku fighting Merus? Hes nowhere near Blue tier, god Goku is so fucking stupid.

>Hes nowhere near Blue tier
He's mastered ultra instinct.

what's the point of this series is a better question.

>it's not Moro Whis is worried about
>it's Merus

I meant Merus you idiot.

>t. Z boys

I don't know and I'd really like to pick Shueisha's brain about why they chose this guy. It's infuriating that the future of the series could be in the hands of such a talentless hack.

Yes, and Merus has mastered ultra instinct, you retard.

Nope vegeta will save the day

Nope vegeta new technique is the only thing that can save this arc

Attached: FBA6BFB8-EED2-4DA7-B656-918CA884635B.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Samefag

It's going to be some boring fucking shit that is ONLY good vs Moro's magic and has no other combat applications.
He will then job to Moro anyway, making the entire exercise pointless.

What if Meus is one of Angel disguise?

What if Toyo is a shitty fanfic author in disguise?

That’s not going to happen Toyo is a huge vegeta fanboy hell he even says this crap and again this isn’t toei were they love having goku save the day this is the manga.

UI goku is not saving the damn day because not only would he get his energy absorbed but it would generic as hell to that

Enter TOYO

Attached: Toyo's final form - the bane of Toeicucks.jpg (1328x1808, 851K)

Into the trash, where his work belongs

>and vegeta still only barely won
More like he still had to cheat to win.

Reminds me of Pic Related

Attached: Zola.png (855x935, 280K)

i know we're memeing but retards will unironically call this tracing kek

He didn’t cheat you goku fans are just sad

Why are all the spinoff antagonists gray elves? What happened to that faggot Fu?

KYS already.

It seems that this aspect of Toeichads' intellectual barrage always eludes the toyopacos' grasp, and I mean beyond their petty attempts at going for semantics.
When Toeintellectuals say Hackotaro is "tracing", they aren't merely speaking the cases found where he actually traced. It goes way beyond such mundane concepts. You see, we say tracing, we condense a wide array of artistic mishaps, incapabilities, dishonesty, lack of talent, inaccurate perspective, being unoriginal, disappointment, lack of lore knowledge, and the list goes on.
We, the audience, have been able to point out an innumerable cases of blatant tracing, where he literally copies other panels and adds slight changes. Now, imagine the sheer number of occasions that go under our radar.
You clueless people seem to think that if he doesn't copy paste a panel exactly as it is, with-- as you like to screech so often-- congruent lines, then its not tracing. Of course he is not going to do such thing. He is a hack, not an idiot. He uses other people's panels as a reference, and then he applies modifications.
We were able to denote what happens when he strays from this behaviour. Nothing but crude, out of proportion, and wrong perspective drawings come out as a result.
I don't blame you for your ever present and imposing ignorance about the artistic world. Not everyone can be a sagacious intellectual as the Toeichads. We do ask you to try and open your minds a little and consider the wide spectrum of artistic nuances we refer to with the simplistic term known as "tracing".
Now shut your gaping hole before pretending to know anything about art again.

He's around, he turned Cooler into Meta Cooler for some reason.

Attached: 1561312475245.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

Beerus, You useless pustule! Frieza and Moro are roaming free through the Universe, wiping out life forms, destroying planets and lowering the rank of U7. Do something, you fucking disgrace of a God!

Attached: Beerus.jpg (960x540, 39K)

They really like to shit on ss3

Attached: 1563245815629.webm (520x292, 2.76M)

he's busy fishing, leave him alone

manga UI is the least hype transformation since SSG

>That’s not going to happen
It is exactly what happened in the previous two arc.
Future Trunks Arc: He trained for a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to learn the SSG/SSB combination that was useless in the end.
Universe Survival Arc: He obtained an improved version of the SSB which in the end was of no use against Jiren and became irrelevant in the same chapter that was presented.

UI in general wasn't hype, well unless your one of the brain dead new fans that just eat anything with Kakakock

Jesus this arc is awful, I thought nothing could top the manga's Zamasu arc in pureshititude.

how would kefla react to getting stuck inside cell's tail

Do Goku and Vegeta learn each other's abilities while fused? Like, can Goku Final Flash?

Attached: 1563544142303.png (898x505, 812K)

>Vegeta gets Spirit sword in manga
>Goku and Vegeta can perform Final Kamehameha unfused in the anime
What is Cuckgito's signature move now if his fusees can perform his moves unfused?

At least his signature move didn't get retconned into a generic, easily tankable ki attack weaker than the Kamehameha, like Chodegeta did

>defeats your villain
>surpasses your rival
>fucks your waifu
>stuns you and throws you in jail
>masters ultra instinct
Is there ANYTHING Lord Merus-Sama-Dono can't do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>avatar de toyo

Attached: dcakwcc-41847bcb-b84c-489a-aa7c-5981d134dc38.png (477x441, 169K)

Kiss Goku's wife

>pro merus posting
You are the lowest a poster can become.

>through the millions years as a supreme god, Shin did something exactly two times
>both times it was Beerus' job
>Beerus doesn't do his job at all, the one time he wanted something destroyed, he sent Freeza
U7 was a mistake.

>can't recognize sarcasm
Whoa.... So THIS is the power of Toyocucks...

SHITrus is just a meme at this point. He's just there to eat food and act grumpy but never do anything because Toriyama thinks it's funny. He already got surpassed anyways, so he would just be another jobber if he actually tried to fight.

You mean stardust breaker? Spirit sword and FK did nothing too actually, it didn't melt the remaining side of Zamasu's face like Goku did

Because Zamasu is immortal, retard

You ever notice how the bishie pretty boys are always the ones with Gary Stu plot armour and dreadfully boring personalities? Trunks, 17 and now this Merus faggot. It'a getting annoying seeinv these walking plot devices in every arc.

I'm beginning to suspect everyone who writes DB except for Toriyama is a fucking homo

No he's not after he fused speedwatcher, just regenerating, unless Goku specifically had an ability to turn off regeneration with his kamehameha

This would unironically explain everything wrong with Super nowadays.

Nice headcanon, show me a scene where he actually generates.

It really, really sucks. I miss Battle of Gods, when he seemed threatening and everything was mysterious.

Now that we know of the other Universes, their GoDs and all, it feels boring. They just have one gimmick and have barely any characters.

>Tori introduces Jiren, a stoic space cop who surpassed a GoD and was able to match UI Goku
>"OMG SO FUCKING BASED"
>Tori introduces Broly, a sayan that is possibly equal to Beerus in raw power because Ozaru power is suddenly relevant again
>"CHAD CHAD CHADLY"
>Tori introduces Merrus, a chill space cop who is barely SS level when it comes to powerlevels, but since he has UI he can dodge good and give him an edge against most people
>"FUCKING GARY STU, THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE, TORI IS A HACK"
The absolute state of DBS discussions

Attached: IMG_20190820_110514_371.jpg (1058x1279, 174K)

Everyone hated Jiren during the ToP, newfag.

There's none, that's why he's not recovering from that purple face and why he's not immortal idiot

No one actually likes Jiren.

>There's none
Concession accepted. Now kneel.

Toriyama reused composition too.

Cope

>t.toyo
Merrus is shit.

>Jiren
>based
huh? all new dragon ball characters are unconditionally shit, no exceptions
I want to go back to when kicking someone in half wasn't just a panel for filler but instead a shocking moment

>Tori introduces Merrus
Nice try, Toyotaro.

>T-THANKS FOR PROVING TO ME THAT HE'S NOT IMMORTAL I'M SORRY, B-BUT PLEASE KNEEL FOR ME AS A LAST FAVOR!!!
i don't get what you're saying user

No, he didn't.

It's so obvious, Merus in an angel in Disguise. He'll reveal his true identity at the end of the arc.

Yes he did you shitposter. He had repeated stances and repeated moves.

HACOTACOTRACERPACO THE TRACING HACK WITH THE LITERAL FILLER CHAPTER STARRING SELF-INSERT AVATAR GARY STU MERUS

What adds to it is that most of the gods just have the most boring design possible. Anime we don't see them fight but once then we see all of them shocked at every fight when they shouldn't be as their higher than majority of the rosters there. Manga fight was ok but their powers weren't anything special.

I really hate DBS's need to force in objectivey obsolete transformations. There is literally no benefit for Goku to use SSJ3 anymore

Everyone shits on Jiren aside of shitposters, retard.

>Toyo's self-insert Gary Stu literally fodderizing SS3
Dodging doesn't makes someone stonger.
Hell, if it mkaes then Jiren was fucked by Roshi during ToP.

Straight up lie
Some do, and even if no one liked him, i dont remenber people bitching about how powerful he is

>Yes he did
Alright then, prove it.

>damage control
Kill yourself Toyoshitter

I can't believe there are people defending this disgusting gary stu,

You opnion and my point is still stands, no one bitches about his powerlevel but Merrus suddebly knowing a technique is a big deak

Is it confirmed that Merus can use UI, or is it shitposting?

The crazy part is that Goku still hasn't fixed its drain of stamina issue at all making it even more pointless

Attached: 1551998692276.jpg (918x871, 80K)

that's reserved for bejita dono

Not just pointless but counterproductive. He doesn't get the "I'm just testing my opponent" excuse because 3 is the literal opposite.

kefla in casual clothes when?

To be fair if you train your SS2 enough it will be as strong as a SS3 see future trunks, so is worse

I remember he brought it up in his fight with kale and u was wondering why would he do that if he knows it drains fucking stamina? Especially when he was just getting it back up.
When they redesign her and the rest of U6 saiyans to not be beanstalks anymore or make her bearable.

Attached: __trunks_dragon_ball_and_dragon_ball_z_drawn_by_isaki__33a7f6375cb40abd69e7e8d752ae9429.jpg (784x1022, 110K)

>genderbent

Because DBS openly turned the show into animated pro-wrestling where the outcomes are determined by however strong the characters feel like they are at any given moment

Say what you want about the post-Namek power creep, at least the levels in Z felt consistent with one another and characters never felt like they were severely over or underperforming against a specific enemy

The strongest saiyan

Attached: wi4z49u3ifl21.jpg (2480x3508, 426K)

Toeipups are screeching, I'm guessing the chapter is good.

Attached: Merus thumbs up.png (154x221, 31K)

We have genderbent Broly in story so this should be nothing to you.

Attached: D0auBFTU8AApOuM.png (600x800, 725K)

alright, this is based

Kale was a mistake that should be remove.

Merruschads rise up!!!

Attached: 448180a20576ad32194df50b8b026cec.jpg (690x1002, 82K)

Your not wrong not its all wrestling. I think the levels were handled better because Goku and vegeta usually didn't fight the main bad guy outright and were building up to the villain. Buu is on of the times it got crazy since it took so much to beat him.

Super they go straight to it plus the fact Goku is ever present in the story. Not to mention power levels started off high way too fast with the introduction of the gods. So now the story has no choice but to either vaguely reach Beerus level of stakes or try higher than it.
Kelfa should have replaced both characters I feel because kale and caulifla separate were unbearable.

Attached: D752Xi_VsAEALHF.png (600x800, 575K)

>SS3 jobs
>SSB will job again
>UI will job
>again
cannot wait for December lol. hopefully based merus takes the big win and tells the saiyans not to larp as heroes too hard and let the police do their jobs

kefla is my favorite GoD tier character

So does Toriyama tho?

>fusion
Even worse.

Attached: Kefla is Shit.jpg (1024x848, 109K)

>Buu is on of the times it got crazy since it took so much to beat him.
But even then it was clear where he stood. Before absorbing Gohan/Gotenks he was slightly weaker than SSJ3 but his unlimited stamina rendered a SSJ3 unable to defeat him alone in a full-on fight. This scenario played out with both Goku and Gotenks. It was never vague.

>jobs to raditz as a god

she's stronger than goku and vegeta in this canon

I meant in general that both manga and anime keep bringing it up just to lose or have someone match it. Though
1. It should be way stringer than normal as goku's base and super saiyan grew in power
2. It's pointless to even him using the form as he still never mastered its stamina loss.
I'll take what I can get. I'm trying ways to find them bearable but that was the only time I was interested in them.
Ever said it was vague was mostly meaning power wise when it came to increasing in levels as it seemed he was getting stronger non stop. Though compared to super your right that it was clearer in its scenario.

Attached: DzDb6LWUcAATLqU.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

Buu would tap into his power more as fights increased in intensity. I believing this was openly stated and is the reason why Vegeta started out absolutely wailing on Fat Buu only to get BTFO the moment he got mad.

Vegeta Jr.

Attached: family_time___cabba_x_caulifla_by_ryokozchan-dc37jro.jpg (1024x724, 245K)

From MShadows

Goku: It's just as I thought!
Merus: ?
Goku: Alright, I've made up my mind. I'll have you help me train!
To be honest, I've no idea just how strong you are but you know of a world that I don't.
Am I wrong?

World here would be as in dimension, like back when they'd say people were in "another dimension of power" when certain characters were a lot stronger. It's the same wording as when Goku first obtained SSG. He said that it was "a completely different world (of power)".

Attached: IMG_0363.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

>the kid doesn't suspiciously look like goku

wasted opportunity

TOYOSHITS WILL DEFEND THIS LMAO

Goku: I've got one technique that I have to perfect. If we're talking about this technique that allows your body to move on its own then it might be of help against Moro's energy absorption.
If I train with you I feel like I could get close to perfecting it.

Merus: I understand. If that's so then please allow me to assist you in your training!

---

I can't fucking believe Merus can use UI. Fuck off with this fanfic shit.

Attached: IMG_0364.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

>i dont remenber people bitching about how powerful he is
That's because you're a newfag.

Its obviously refering to UI, Merrus seems to have it naturally like the angels

This is embarrassing. What is Toyotaro doing.

Wasn't it also that he enjoyed pain? So any damage he got he just sucked it up like nothing.

>stronger than Jobren, Broly and Beerus
That's why Goku will never master UI, he would be too OP, like Chaderus, Chadhis, el Grande Chad and the other UI masters

Attached: Merus blanco and others.png (949x244, 329K)

Go back to R*ddit.

>Wasn't it also that he enjoyed pain?
I doubt he was feeling any real pain, especially compared to how he reacted when fighting his evil half

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF HACKOTACOTRACERPACO'S FANFICTION

>Apparently, the girl from that team of goons that they first faced on that train robbery overheard Jaco talking about how the load in the cargo was similar to the gold we have on Earth because her hearing is very good.

>So they decide to set course for Earth in order to steal some more. Seems like we'll indeed have some action on Earth as well in the upcoming chapters.

The only good thing about this chapter. Earth here we go.

>UI is coming back
where are all of the faggots who swore it'd never be seen again? where the FUCK are you? SHOW YOURSELVES.

Attached: chadku ui.jpg (498x510, 145K)

Stop being a fucking liar user, that never fucking happened

>perfect
All he has to do is use UI for a nanosecond to oneshot Jobro.

So I guess we were somewhat right about Merus.

damn, would be greatif merus actually tried to fight moros when he was a weak piece of shit instead of letting two civilians do his job

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE ANIME COMING BACK? KEKDOM SAID IT WAS GONNA COME OUT IN JULY BUT WE DIDNT EVEN GET A RELEASE DATE AND NOW ITS
ALMOST FUCKING SEPTEMBER AND IT SEEMS LIKE TOEI HASNT EVEN STARTED WORKING ON IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

the release was blocked by toriyama for being too shit

This. What did he need the help of Goku and Vegeta for? He could have killed Old Moro on his own.

t. Speed reader, Goku and vegeta teleported ahead, Merrus never had the intention of letting them take care of Moro for him

>I can't believe a misterious character hyped for his hiden abilities ended up being user of an amazing hiden ability through unknown methods yet to be revealed
And that's why you toeikeks always make me laugh, you are literally too dumb to understand basic story telling, it's like if you dropped the OG DB manga when Trunks appeared using SS instead wait for the mistery to be revealed, you are just too dumb to enjoy this series

Attached: ha toph.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Not gonna lie, i thought they axed this. Super went nowhere, had a terrible plot, and ended with literally godmode as the single largest possible asspull.

Seemed like toriyama wanted to evangelion DB so people would stop caring and he'd stop being asked about it.

m-merus is an angel, r-right guys? H-he only joined the time patrol when his universe was wished back?

Every month is the same shit, toeispics are pathetic. Im honestly happy that Goku will train to master UI because that hypes up whatever training Vegeta is going to get

Attached: Chad cop.png (900x1225, 726K)

Imagine defending the fact that this random nobody can use a legendary technique that not even Beerus himself can control. Imagine liking this gary stu.

>Jiren is so shit he fights a novice UI user (Goku) and all he can do is wait until the novice's body can't keep using it due to his lack of experience
>Moro is so based a master of UI (Merus) has to ask someone else for help because he can't stop him alone
J-JIRENBROS? I THOUGHT UI LEFT FOREVER BECAUSE ANTAGONISTS PEAKED WITH JIREN

Attached: Jiren and Moro fighting base Goku and Vegeta.png (746x469, 134K)

>japan
OH NO NO NO

>Quintenssencial character of the arc, hyped up together with Moro
>random nobody

Attached: what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_ass.jpg (400x650, 34K)

Did Bulma ruin Vegeta?

Do you like him more now or back during the Saiyan/Namek saga?

Attached: 1561768001311.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>defending the fact that this random nobody
Sorry Juan but looks like you replied to the wrong post, I wasn't talking about a random nobody, I'm talking about Merus, the guy that has been hyped since December as someone with abilities that even Vegeta can't comprehend. Thanks for proving me right, by the way

Attached: 41.jpg (800x1200, 751K)

Attached: __lord_boros_one_punch_man_drawn_by_tanmatsu__cb3cca63daa866169184f5fcab85ac99.jpg (748x1103, 121K)

NO GOAT MORO
I REPEAT
NO GOAT MORO

Reminder.

Attached: Redpilled_Jiren.png (563x587, 64K)

b-but he doesn't have muscles he CAN'T BE STRONG

Whoops wrong thread.

inb4 jiren/toppo are a couple

Viz

CHAD CHAD CHAD CHADEERUS

Attached: qya78cl2ii531.jpg (900x1350, 740K)

>At this point I'm sure Toriyama doesn't supervise the manga anymore
Don't worry toeiturd, Godotaro already confirmed a few weeks ago Toriyama still supervises everything he does, to the point he never does more than the basic storyboard until he and Toriyama agree on what should be changed and what should stay for the final chapter
>JDM : What is your method of work?
>Toyotaro : I get the scripts and I think about the best way to create each scene. When I have ideas, I draw them in my storyboard, then Toriyama sensei validates them. Once we agree, I really start. If I am inspired. I finalize up to ten pages a day!
db-z.com/interview-de-toyotaro-dans-le-journal-de-mickey/

>B-B-B-BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, TORIYAMA WOULD NEVER ALLOW THIS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT
Sure thing, bud

Attached: 1482519969877.png (261x270, 61K)

Viz

>from MShadows

The singer?

>This fucking fodder is arguably on the level of Buuhan
This is why nobody respects power scaling.

Why Toyo, why?

Attached: 4362362346234.png (1208x808, 1.23M)

Boring chapter desu
When is begeta learning instant transmission?

God damn, young Moro is such an ugly design.

Arguably? Current SS3 Goku would demolish Buu arc SS Vegito

> Last page
> Vegeta is here

Wait, I cant read japanese, why he's not in Yardrat?

Attached: IMG_0367.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

FORGET MORO, FORGET MERRUS, THIS iS THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY

Attached: IMG_20190820_120922_904.jpg (1280x475, 71K)

flashback
also we're already have english

that was a flashback scene

>meerus casually dodging ss3
>ginyu force
>freeza freeza freeza freeza
>...namek...
>galactic patrol
THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT.
I mean, if there are such formidable guy around the universe, how was Freeza able to rule the universe?
Why didn't Shin ask for help, that Meerus guy could have taken care of Babidi...
FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1244929124331.jpg (640x480, 17K)

So that's actually his skin?

Thanks

This is an old gag. It was in the Jaco manga iirc.

A Shitrentard with the shit taste, how did I not see this coming.

Attached: 252352352.png (339x248, 57K)

see
Meus have fucking UI

>biggest discovery
Merus, Jaco, they are all literally whos and nothing about them is ever sensational

Based lil alien.

This arc has a pretty big amount of gore so far

Attached: IMG_20190820_121503_075.jpg (1201x1279, 314K)

Well, the manga is officially dead to me.

Attached: 112451252151.png (669x358, 168K)

>jobbers minions are going to earth while goku and vegeta are out of comission
now can gohan fags pls shut the fuck up

Toyo appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>is introduced with a clear full color artwork that no other character had in this arc (Moro's art was shaded to hide his face) so you can see he has silver eyes and hair
>debuts outspeeding Goku and Vegeta
>next chapter he does more amazing moves and the characters acknowledges he's literally too good to be just a galactic patrolman, he has to be hiding something

>8 months later he's revealed to be an user of UI but he's still hiding his true identity, hyping the mistery even more

>"B-B-BUT HE'S JUST A RANDOM GUY!!!"
I hope they are just butthurt jobrenfags, because if someone actually is this stupid I'm losing faith in humanity

Attached: Merusu-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Where was Pacohackotracertaco's self-insert avatar (Forma UI blanco) when the Galactic Patrol failed to capture pre-RoF Frieza?

here's a thought: not part of the galactic patrol yet?

Keep sucking that Toyocock.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Vegeta still has to surpass Goku and his UI in the future, not only Moro, it's completely different from saying he will defeat Goku IN THE TOP like he did in the anime

El hijo de Whis...

Yep. This is it. I will be here shitting on this train wreck everyday of the month without ever looking forward to anything.

nice life you got

The manga has always been dead for you, toeikek, you can't fool a single soul

Blame Toriyama, he brought it back with his new manga ending

>A technique that even Beerus can't master
Why is Beerus such a fucking hack?
I hate him so god damn much.

Go eat more of Toyo's shit you fucking cancer

>I'm going to shit on this every day
>b-but you're the cancer
your impotent rage won't bring the anime back

Will we get actual Merus story?
Dragon Ball Super Merus as the canon sequel of Dragon Ball Super?

Damn, it looks like shit.

>literally completely unable to come up with a counterargument after his stupidity is being exposed
Based. Let me guess, you thought Freeza being stronger than Goku even after using Kaioken 20 was retarded because he was "just a random alien" huh?

>I guess.. I expected too much out of DBS...
So you were let down by DBS user?

Literally doesn't matter what his background is, his existence is inexcusable still.

So Jaco is naked?

heh, someone actually wait for unofficial toei fanfiction anime till this day?

Remember the time you retold two movies and fucked them up?
I thought you'd get cancelled...
But you didn't.

Remember the time you forgot to check trunks' hair color, and said goku never kissed chichi?
I thought you'd explain it...
But you didn't.

Remember the times you'd asspull power up your
robot boys, and give goku gohan's promised
blanco form?
I thought you'd drop ratings...
But you didn't.

There were plenty of things I did to put up with you,
to keep me coping, to tolerate you, and there are
so many things I expected from
you when you returned from
hiatus...
But you didn't.

Attached: 543.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Keep seething toeipups

>the emperor of the universe is comparable to a space cop
The absolute state of Toyoshills.

Attached: laughing Frieza.gif (498x298, 466K)

*saves your universe*

Attached: bbtk.jpg (662x374, 70K)

At least I don't encourage the making of such a shit story. And I don't want the anime to come back, I only want movies from here on.

Wait never mind, I actually can believe toeifags are that retarded. They thought this was Moro after all, their retardation knows no limits

Attached: retards.png (1472x880, 504K)

Around silver haired elves, watch yourselves.

Goku wasn't fucking training with the angels then, what an absurd fucking false equivalence.

This is a good chapter. Built up some nice things.

>Buu fucking hibernates after every fucking fight
>Lucky that he and his other versions didn't have this problem in the Buu saga amirite
>Meanwhile some random fucking cunt goes head to head with fucking SSJ3 Goku who is probably several times stronger than the version we know from Buu saga
>Good those cunts weren't around when Kid-Buu masacred the literal gods of the universe amirite
>Good that none of them never ever bothered to tear Freeza and his family a new asshole
This is the worst fucking time to be a DBZ fan. I feel like I'm being forced to eat shit

Attached: It hurts.png (332x297, 79K)

It's too bad, the real design for young Moro is WORSE than that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 11.25.38 AM.png (157x209, 42K)

t. literal toyo shill

It's ChadHan time baby !!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-17-26-16-632_com.android.browser.jpg (1080x1624, 448K)

>being a buufag
he had his moment.

How can you people can defend this with a straight face?

>the emperor of the universe
So the galactic king is supposed to be strong because he rules the Milky Way? Juan...

>inb4 N-N-N-NO BUT FREEZA HAD BUILD UP AS A FIGHTER!
Just like Merus, then. Thanks for let me know I'm right again.

Grow up shitposter. Don't you have school or something

>Toeispics samefagging non stop
Jesus, get a life

So I guess that's how Bulma and Piccolo are getting into space.

Okay, why the fuck has Merus held back this entire time? There's something odd that he can tank a SSJ3 level Goku but he refused to use anything but mere physical presence and his galactic patrol weaponry before now.

Well, whatever. Merus is just a plot device to get Goku to Migatte level, anyway. Vegeta is about to get caught behind unless he gets an equivalent.

Don't trust Geekdom; he's not an insider. He just gets secondhand scraps. If the anime is coming back at some point, it wouldn't be now. We don't have enough material to warrant it.

Vegeta was a generic bad guy before he met Goku, and Bulma humbled him greatly. Vegeta is better off the way he is now. He is like the king of his pride; he defends his brood with a noble and powerful presence.

Chadhan Blanco is powerless against random space thugs, only Lord Merus-Dono can save him.

Literally the only thing to look forward to. God I wish the Galactic Patrol never existed.

Based. Tick Tock Morofags.

Attached: 1488951216421.jpg (532x401, 30K)

Nah, young Moro looks like a LITERAL chad, he looks handsome, smug and based, it's just that it's not as great as old Moro. It's the same as King Piccolo, you need time to get used to the young version, but the old one will always be way cooler

Attached: Chadro.png (295x256, 79K)

>being a buufag
And what exactly gave your retarded mind that impression? I don't give a fuck about Buu but I very much mind logic and continuity on the other hand

Shut up retard.

Things that never happened, can't you see that people are just being ironic here?
That guy who pretends to love vegeta, the Jirenfags, Brolyfags, the Panposter who pretends to like GT, they're just being ironic.

Attached: kMK6p0U.png (1868x1440, 1.05M)

Was it not dead to you by Top arc already? It was even worse than the anime and the anime one is bad.

Attached: 1563934764496.jpg (400x266, 19K)

>jobbed to a bunch of robbers as the saiyanman

Attached: Daily Intake of Soy.png (495x277, 383K)

Why didn't Merus solo Golden Frieza and the Frieza Force back in RoF?

>Thinking he'll appear
It's going to be Piccolo, Krillin and Tien who takes them on.

just wait until he reaches max power

Attached: Moro forma Thanos.jpg (1905x1596, 366K)

God DBS is like an ongoing nightmare. I would do anything to wake up from this absolute horror. Not only have they killed what was left of DBZs legacy but they continue to rape its lifeless corpse

Hot.

The superior followup to the Tournament of Power.

Attached: universalconflict-featured.png (1000x938, 1.22M)

The Shueisha Gods liked his work on Heroes manga, so they elected him to be the Manga Artist of DBS.

>no kefla vs zamasu fight

At least that shit doesn't pretend to be canon.

>Goku learning and mastering techniques
>Vegeta has his own training completely separated from Goku like in the old times, but not acting like the retard he was in the past and learning from previous fuck ups
>several concepts from the past are back and explored again (the Grand Kaioshin, the sky gold from Jaco's manga, yardratians' bizarre techniques ... they even remembered the soldier Zarbon killed in Namek)
>antagonist isn't a dindu nuffin fag again, but a savage and smug monster
>the antagonist also has its own army so minor characters can shine, not only Goku and Vegeta
This finally feels like the original DB again

There was in the game, it didn't make it into the anime and manga.

Because Merus is probably an Angel which explains how he knows so much. He's not allowed to interfere which he circumvents by using Galactic Patrol shit instead. And this is why Whis won't appear for a while because he'll know him.

Maybe. I don't fucking know. That's my guess.

>fu
>edgy saiyan oc
>coola
Nigga...

>I-I DON'T CARE ABOUT EXPLANATION I JUST CAN'T BUY IT WAAAAAAAAAA
Yikes

>edgy saiyan oc
Literally old Broly but fused with Bane. Fu and Cooler are irrelevant to this arc so far.

That's this fanbaes deserves after complaining about the 64 episode-only long comfy GT

Attached: D2qfLCxUkAYp8Ph.jpg (900x900, 199K)

>>Goku learning and mastering techniques
This never happened before. Goku never relied solely on techniques. This gimmicks shit is exclusive to this arc.

it's like they hate fun

They also annihilated the Pui Pui planet with 10x gravity

>Jiren pulsating head veins despite being in base form

>merus
>edgy goat oc
>merus
Nigga...

Yes. Adding crying sounds doesn't invalidate it. Also, neck yourself.

Apparently your body moving unconsciously on its own will somehow prevent your energy from being forcibly stolen away. Great writing there, Toyo.

Attached: 1466428060320.jpg (1219x685, 101K)

Cooler is relevant, he destroyed Cumber and Lagss

desu I like Moro but there's really no excusing Merus the Gary Stu

Don't bully BRAINLETren, he's trying to think.
Cumber already lost to Jiren, jobbing to Cooler afterwards was meaningless unless Cooler joins the battle again.

>Goku wasn't fucking training with the angels then
Correct, he was training with someone that was EVEN MORE IMPORTANT at that point of the manga. The angels are servants of the gods and Zeno, but when Kaio was introduced he was said to be "the most important guy there" by that oni guy so yeah, Goku didn't train with the 2nd/3rd most important divine being that existed back then, he trained with the absolute most important one. You just reinforced my point

ultra instinct doesn't really rely on energy in the manga

Well he lost to Jiren, but I think he actually died VS Cooler now. At leaset that's what it looked like in the manga.

Well it was really really bad but at least it had original designs and ideas. Can't say the same about the current shitshow. Literally nothing makes sense anymore

Except that divine beings were weak shit at that point in DB and Kaio admitted he'd get roflstomped by the Saiyans.

Hit died in the manga too, maybe the deaths will be undone by the end of the arc.

Attached: y28.png (1692x2467, 2.11M)

Ultra asspull gonna end the plot again it seems.

What kind of name is that? I wonder what's the pun behind it.

Attached: Seventhreei.png (1476x990, 918K)

I was happy with how it originally ended, I was happy with Yo! Goku and friends, I was happy with Neko Majin.
I never asked for GT, I never asked for Super, I never asked for this...

Maybe it's his prison codename?

Fu remarks something along the lines of that Cumber should just "retire" now after Cooler more or less killed him, which kind of implies that he's literally donezo for the rest of the story.
But that's just the manga.

>This never happened before
Since the saiyan arc to the Namek arc Goku always relied on the technique he learned from Kaio, the Kaioken, with his vs Raditz fight being the only exception (because KK wasn't even a thing back then), and he also made good use of IT, mastered SS in a smart way instead going for a new transformation and when he was a kid he had a lot of tricks too. Buu arc, BoG and RoF are the only times Goku improved himself with free power ups out of his ass

"Threei" isn't a number.

>who pretends to like GT
That's not not factual at all user.

That's nothing short of slanderous diatribe.

GT just needs a higher budget, that will surely blow your socks off.

Attached: _Pan_angry.jpg (632x480, 48K)

>toeikek still thinks UI is a super duper power up stronger than fusion
It's just good movement, the energy is irrelevant.
Goku too tired to even transform into basic SS and beaten up for 40 minutes straight + UI > GoDs

I unironically like GT and I'm not the Panposter but I still post Pan!

Attached: 50244770_994644297397396_8311570420324770735_n.jpg (1080x863, 122K)

I liked GT.

>only long comfy GT
This is correct and true.

This is it right? There can't be any toyopacos after this. Every month this hack lowers the bar even more. Holy shit I'm so, so, SO glad I'm a Toeichad.

>Except that divine beings were weak shit
And the angels are weak shit compared to Zeno, the equivalent to Kaio in the saiyan and Freeza arcs ("the most important guy")

>>toeikek still thinks UI is a super duper power up stronger than fusion
Where did I say that?
>It's just good movement, the energy is irrelevant.
You can't move without energy, you fucking moron. Go back to school.

See user, this user, likes GT

>posting thots

I unironically love GT.

Attached: 1554691845084.jpg (900x1200, 275K)

W-why don't you like my work? You're all supposed to be swooning over Merus!! Toriyama-Sama, correct my work so the fans will keep reading it!

Attached: 1559063705833.jpg (900x887, 456K)

>GT just needs a higher budget, that will surely blow your socks off
But GT has been already made, are you proposing a new GT because you don't like the old one?

Attached: hult.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>j
nice try paco
Also this fucking hack is again going against the fucking outline by bringing that useless retarded form holy shit. Fire this retard already.

He's just pretending.

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING THE ORIGINAL MANGA!

>solely

>avatar
Fucking kek

>Where did I say that?
You implied UI won't do shit if Moro drains Goku, and that's only a thing in the anime because Toei's UI is pretty much SS White

>You can't move without energy
Are you brain dead or something? The idea is beat Moro before he completely drains him you literal retard, of course he can't move with ZERO energy, he would just die.
>"It might work against Moro even when he starts absorbing my energy"
UI won't magically cancel Moro's suck, but will let him fight at god level even when he's already being drained

>What kind of name is that?

Maybe he is ex-Borg.

Attached: seven_of_nine.jpg (1200x680, 111K)

He won't rely on UI more than he relied on Kaioken during the saiyan and Freeza arcs

>Pacohackotracertaco's self-insert avatar somehow has an angel tier technique that is so legendary and difficult that even Beerus (one of the best fighters among the GoD) can't master it

You mean Jiren, the famous mortal that is above the GoDs? The source of the multiversal rumor? Shut the fuck up.

Yes he will. Mastered UI isn't at all taxing on the body like Kaioken

Well it makes sense if you think about it because.. Ummm... He...

That's what it is to be a fan of something I guess. Most of the time you live long enough to see it getting destroyed and raped. Look forward to it, in the next 50 years of your life this will happen to pretty much everything you love.

>But GT has been already made, are you proposing a new GT because you don't like the old one?
N-no, that's not it at all. I'm just trying to appease the DBS audience.
Even though DBS is the pinnacle of animation.

pic related is a shining example.

Attached: Wow.jpg (418x500, 50K)

I just checked the spanish version and they call him "73" so looks like it's just a typo in Viz version and Saganbo really calls him by his prison codename

>He's just pretending.
no he's not.

>spics superior to Viz AGAIN

Why are they so powerful

>The idea is beat Moro before he completely drains him you literal retard
They could have done that easily if instead of standing there talking, they had attacked from the beginning.

Attached: 44-45.png (1437x1080, 1.55M)

I know you are just a shitposter butthurt the manga is still on going unlike the shitty anime but can you explain this "self-insert" meme? You claimed he was a self insert because he was super capable for no reason but now we know there's a reason so why are you even trying? It's like when you said Belmond was Toyo's self-insert too because Toyo uses him as Twitter avatar and he looked good when the plot required it

This guy was around when all the Frieza/Cell/Buu shit happened. He did nothing.
But he can easily fight SS3 Goku (after goku trained for years).
Fuck you, fuck this manga, I'm out. Dropped.

Or if they'd fused before they fought. This whole scenario feels so forced. Like the fact that Goku can't use IT because he doesn't have enough energy, even though that was never a problem in the original manga.

I unironically like GT and Super better than Z. As a child I loved DB so when it when from comfy adventures to power scalling shit I resented it. I only liked the Buu saga.

GT is shit.

What part of "they're not allowed to mess with Frieza and his army" do you not understand?

This is fucking awful

>makes a lava wall
>when the lava drops Goku tries to one shot him
>it's an illusion and Moro is somewhere else and attacks him/drains his SSB energy/whatever
I mean, I don't think UI is the best strategy, the objectively best thing they could do is make their energy unable to be absorbed but Goku can't do this, the best he can do is master UI so he can vastly increase the time he can be fighting Moro. I think the key will be Vegeta's technique, he will do something to stop Moro's tricks and Goku's UI will defeat Moro (since the goat is probably stronger than SSB already)

Not to mention, it was already established that the Galactic Patrol couldn't do anything against Freeza's threat. This whole thing is so fucking stupid.

>but since he has UI
Holy shit what a piece of garbage
Also
>Tori introduces Merus
Nice headcanon you damage controlling retard.
DI
DI
DISCARDED.

>I unironically like GT and Super better than Z
>I only liked the Buu saga.
Yeah seems about right for someone with absolute shit taste

They weren't allowed to because they were weaker than Frieza. Except Merus could have dumpstered him at any time.

>GT is shit.
GT is different from the rest of the DB series.

It's in a league of it's own, which makes it extra special.

I just don't think Toriyama is good at writing serious shit. I also really liked Arale so I guess I prefer his humor(which he himself prefer)

Read Jaco.

Attached: jaco.jpg (996x1024, 212K)

Goku wasn't drained so much he needs a week of sleep just to not die in pure agony in the original manga

>fusion
Moro can detect when you ki track him and read your power level, if someone as strong as Gogeta was searching for him he would just use his illusions to run away until Gogeta runs out of time (while he SUCCs the entire planet and kills Gogeta too, since saiyans can't survive in space no matter how strong they get)

Attached: jobbing vegetables.png (166x459, 80K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
GIVES GOKU HAKAI
GIVES A GOON UI
HAHAHHAHA TOEICHADS JUST WON. REMEMBER THIS DAY.

>Arale
Go back

That's why you are supposed to wonder what's Merus' deal and origin, Juan, it's a mistery they have been building up since the beginning of the arc

Well, I think I have to love the new chapter now.

Attached: 1451252151.png (585x139, 14K)

>I unironically love GT.
More and more anons, realizing the special warming ambiance, that GT bring to their lives.

How does that refute what i said about mortals being able to do shit GoDs cant?! Fucking retard

Raping time.

>worst chapter in a while
>Cuckjay loves it

KEK you can't make this shit up

@192196158
>goon
Low quality bait, try harder.

>the gags with Jaco and the Galactic King are so perfectly Toriyama
Of course they were, Toyotaro traced them from Toriyama.

>Newest chapter comes out
>retards are jumping to conclusions saying Merrus has UI and is stronger than SS3
How is this even possible? It's explainex in the chapter. Also, when will you people understand that technique over power? Strength isn't everything.

>pathetic damage control
>moeshitting avatarfag
DIS to the CARDED. didn't even read holy shit.

There are fags in this thread RIGHT NOW defending the fact that some random space cop is superior to the Emperor of the Universe and the God Killer Majin Buu.

So, UI is gonna make a comeback.

Didn't even read.

Please don't make a new thread, use the other one

Take that dildo out of your ass.

Merus looks like one of those wannabe trannies you'd find on the dark boards.
The chads of Yea Forums can't be stopped.

Attached: Merus.png (311x651, 66K)

Nah I will make a new one ranting about the Galactic Patrol.

I read the first sentence and I already know its a pathetic damage control.
HAHAHAHA

Kek, proof that SSGSS Gogeta > UI

Holy fucking based

no, im going to make a new one about the upcoming movie

Holy shit you are DONE, HAHA

>okay Toyo-san, here's the correction
>[raughs]
>add a gag about the galactic king being nude
>actually
>[raughs]
>add a gag about Jaco not wearing pants too

>Goku and Vegeta working on two independent solutions
Yeah, this is the point where they diverge. Goku is focusing on Migatte no Goku'i. Vegeta is focusing on mastering techniques that grant him advantages over an opponent he can't defeat with brute strength.

We told ya to try harder, Juan

>latifah thread
No.

Get fucked toeipaco

>I could get close to perfecting it.
b-b-b-but it was already """MASTERED""" UI... I...

>CHADly STILL dominion
Based.

The only problem is that Vegeta is clinging to the hope that the people of Yadrant have a technique that will help him.

Kill your fucking selves Shitrentards. I won't be caught dead being on the same side as you.

Shut the fuck up, if you're a janny you had ample time to delete that thread when it was a duplicate of this one.

>t. double digit IQ

>Moro left them almost fucking dead
>y-yeah? Well UI doesn't require you to be alive or anything haha
Kys.

So Merus is stronger than Beerus and Jiren too?
Afterall Goku never said anything about new world/dimension of power against Beerus and Jiren.

may be merus is an outcast angel from delete universe

he's not a janny, he just wants replies

Yikes, Toyo.

Attached: P5IXtov.png (1024x970, 1.91M)

>the manga is still on going unlike the shitty a
Literally stopped right there. Pathetic deflection.
God toyotaros are really over today aren't they? Its hard to fathom after all that incessant spam. It ends today.

GT CANON LOL

>deflecting
Good shill.

Geekdom's video is up guys.

>saying Merrus has UI and
You didn't even read it, did you? You stupid autistic retard.

>doesnt know what deflecting means
>no arguments
Done, next

>a bunch of garbage from all of DB blended together with some new shit
no thanks

Glad we agree anti-Jiren paco. Hail Jiren BTW.

>translations already out
>the fatfuck spic releases his video talking about japanese leaks and making guessworks

Fucking retarded fatfuck

Are you retarded? He used the complete version against Jiren and still lost.

That's exactly the manga.
>remember Jeice?
>remember yardat

Where do I need to start reading if I want to start the chapter after the anime ended?

Good pup. Don't let me see you comparing a literally who goon to Jiren, the most popular mortal in the multiverse

The manga is trash, don't bother with it.

>d missing from "agree"
>IESLB
>attempting (and failing) to imitate the Jirenscholars' posting style
Anyone else?

So, you're a Toeichad like us now? Good boy.

He didn't even win, they just agreed to stop fighting and Vegeta sucker-punched him afterwards. The fight was a "draw" (Goku still was holding back anyway) the second they made the agreement to go take care of the Buu problem first.

didn't reekdom claim that his """""sources"""" said the next arc after moro is gonna have some fanservice?

and wasn't this back in april?

it's august and the moro arc is still dragging on

Attached: MUH RULES MUH MATCHES.png (808x637, 188K)

Top fucking kek. Remember this chapter the next time a disingenuous little taco eater Toyocuck tries to tell you the promotional non canon fanfiction filler shitnga is good.

Stop spamming threads you nigro.

>Moro left them almost fucking dead
That happened when he kicked their asses because they went from GoD candidate tier to weaker than Namek Freeza tier, Paquito, something that would never happen with UI

Attached: 18.png (800x1200, 904K)

The other thread will be deleted. Only mine will remain.

>Toeipoodles having their monthly meltdown
Anyway, this chapter is a solid 8/10. My only complaint is that Vegeta still hasn't gotten to Yardrat. Also Merus is clearly either an angel in training or an angel that defected/came from one of the deleted universes.

>So Merus is stronger than Beerus and Jiren too?
No? It was stated in an earlier chapter that they've been trying everything in their power to execute a crippled Moro, but nothing was working. If Meerus is as powerful as people claim, he' could have taken care of him while he was still imprisoned. Meerus has a shit power level. He's just super dodgy

nah its a shitty amalgamation of early db and late dbz

>Gets an interview posted that proves him wrong
>D-didn't read
You could have just said "Yes, master. I'm sorry, master. I concede, master."

This chapter is literally nothing but dogshit filler. Like we need the manga to drag its feet when it's monthly. As of today I officially renounce this shit. The anime had plenty of issues but for fuck's sake it was better than this garbage.

Unless he's full of shit and in league with Moro

Looks like we can safely conclude that Toyotaro saves Dragon Ball Super

This. FILLER chapters in a fucking monthly chapters are an unforgivable sin. We literally have nothing new to discuss except "I fucking hate Merus"

>nah its a shitty amalgamation of early db and late dbz
Yes...but GT tried to "harness" the things that made DB and DBZ so special and then rolled it into one show.

but it's not "shitty" and a reminder, that GT was mada in the 90s and on a low budget.

I can always go back and read the original manga, watch DB and DBZ but it's just frustrating to watch this crap being inserted in a period of time that is part of the original work.

You're being ironic and proving my point.

>muh headcanons
nah

>master away the drawback
>of a form made for Higher Planes
Yeah, no. Time to get dead and change the battle venue. or do something else.