Having a blast as I read part 6 (7 volumes in rn) for the first time. Why does it get so much hate?

Having a blast as I read part 6 (7 volumes in rn) for the first time. Why does it get so much hate?

Attached: 1562254842448.jpg (2560x1600, 666K)

retards and butthurt vaniggers (retards)

Jolyne is queen. I want her to cuck me so bad.

>butthurt
why are they mad?

Some really bad fights at times and some people really, really hate the ending.

because noone will give a shit about golden fart wich cant stand on its own legs now that the anime is over

It has some fights that are pretty out there comparatively like Dragon's Dream, which I didn't really enjoy until I reread Part 6 recently. Some people complain about the pacing, but I think that's just pseuds trying to sound smart.
It's definitely shit on more than other parts though, especially since "Stone Ocean gets shit on the most" became a meme.
Would place it solidly above parts 3 and 4, but below parts 7 and 5

>First female Jojo
>Gets killed and ends the universe
Wow what a great hero.

Attached: 15563007012.jpg (469x551, 66K)

Not everyone's final fight revolves around fighting over the asspull to win.

at least she has a personality of her own, unlike giorno stu

>at least she has a personality of her own
She is literally female Jotaro.

>Jolyne is a stoic hardass who never shows her feelings or barely laughs
No? Jolyne is really emotional and her evident problems with Jotaro's actual stoicism are pretty big for her personality.

Jolyne was one of the more developed and realistic protagonists within the series. Pucci was an excellent villain. Weather Report was one of the best side characters in the series. And finally, the last six arcs (Bohemian Rhapsody to Made in Heaven) were utter bliss. But it has more problems than parts 4-7. The minor antagonists were far better than Part 3, but a huge step back from Part 5. A third of the way into the part it became extremely inconsistent as it pertains to the quality of fights, with conflicts like Guard Westwood and Foo Fighters vs Pucci being 10/10, and others like Yo-Yo Ma and Green Baby that were among the worst in the entire series. In addition, it probably has the weakest setting out of all the JoJo parts, and the weakest Jobro since William Zeppeli. Stone Ocean is a really great manga. But it suffers astronomically due to being sandwiched between the four best parts of the series.

>between the four best parts of the series.
Way better than 5 though, which has far more fundamental problems than anything in 6.

appreciate the thought out reply and i'm now curious as how you would rank the parts.

Ah so you're an animeonly

>Be Jonathan
>First JoJo
>Die in the finale to Dio

>I would place it solidly above the best parts but under the worst parts
What did he mean by this

>below parts 7 and 5
opinion discarted
>>>/youtube/

>Everyone that disagrees with me is youtube

Part 7 is the rick and morty of jojo, liked by youtube and reddit, calling you youtube or reddit is accurate

you spelled vento aureo wrong

Attached: x9.png (975x1400, 289K)

vento aureo too, but the 7 circlejerk is larger

3/4 are good, but definitely less refined than the other parts. Part 3 is good and has some fantastic moments, but it also has a lot of bullshit (same type of stand, jotaro and dio gaining flight powers for the final fight, star finger, yellow temperance's completely random weakness to water despite not being affected by blood) that I could go on about for days. Despite that, it's still a fantastic story, but rough around the edges.
Part 4's murder mystery parts are great, but the slice of life stuff just isn't as well developed as it should be. Araki replaced the monster of his monster of the week format with a random townsperson instead, which gives us some interesting "villains" that don't exactly have pure evil motivations. The issue is that a lot of these stand fights don't feel connected to the over all narrative of trying to find Kira.
>circlejerk
Mindless contrarian detected.

Attached: 1558331228283.jpg (1500x2104, 507K)

good for you user, at least now you can say that you're not a part of mindless groupthinkers and can form your own opinions without any bias

Attached: 1559650621513.png (801x217, 56K)

>no new IP
cringe

>only argument against part 6 is hurr durr I'm your average shonenigger how can she be good if she doesn't win this one fight
Jotaro lost to a fucking rat

>Jotaro lost to a fucking rat
I skipped part 4 because i hate slice of life but Yea Forums told me i wouldn't miss out on much so i don't really care that he lost.

Jolyne is not into that.

Really makes you think. The guy that killed DIO was almost killed by a literal rat.

>skipped 4
>these digits
cringe

She really is. She needs a cuck hubby to take care of her monetary needs.

Based. Part 4 is shit.

>part 4 sucks
>le jotaro got beaten by a rat m aymay
End yourselves vatrannies

Attached: jotaro pathetic.png (1080x920, 1.19M)

I mean I completely forgot about it I just thought it was funny. I don't think it makes the part bad, if anything it should be dio you're posting with.

Based

>listening to Yea Forums
>skipping parts
why do people do this?

Attached: kong crimson.png (455x470, 406K)

The stands fucking suck besides a few exceptions like stone free