Minamoto-kun-monogatari 356 Massive spoilers in recent preview

text translation on bottom left. "Kaoruko-san is...is... a VIRGIN." Also aunt confirmed as the 14th target aka Fujitsubo.

Attached: 0cb23047f21fbe095973a3d465600c338644adbf.jpg (598x844, 131K)

So , no bunnies? Guess i'll drop this in favor of some doushjins tagged "tutor" fuck this gayass serie

"The 14th target is me. "

Attached: e0a49b45ad345982ee4a845202f431adc9ef84ac.jpg (648x915, 386K)

Aunt being a virgin seems bulshit.

Predictable, but nonetheless nonsensical wish fulfillment. There is no chance in hell a character like hers would be a virgin. Sasuga Japan, you just can't help but pull this shit every time.

Attached: 1554870446019.jpg (250x331, 53K)

God, I wish I had an aunt like that.

Nice. Here's hoping the author sticks with it and MC doesn't wuss out.

>There is no chance in hell a character like hers would be a virgin.
She's been saving herself all these years.

Yes, that's what it's being sold as here, but that sort of thing is completely incompatible with the "assertive milf" archetype. It's a big load of shit and blatant otaku wish fulfillment.

This really was a true Hikaru Genji project, just not in the way Terumi/readers initially thought it to be.

>cuckfaggots getting mad
this gonna be good

I'm pretty sure everyone called Minamoto-kun being kaoruko's Murasaki early on.

Was talking about the very first time the project was explained, as in the way the manga was selling the story. Of course the people that know about the tale tried to connect the dots since early on, it happens with any adaptation of sorts.

>experienced alpha milf
>pure as snow maiden for mc-kun
Can you just pick one? No, you are a retarded purityfag and need both. It's sad you will never be able to care about character integrity because it gets in the way of your dumb fucking purity mantra.

>triggered for something too obvious
my god, please don't stop

Attached: 1381096792742.jpg (252x240, 15K)

>Massive spoilers
also, I'm not buying this shit
that smells like fake

Basing on the only two pages here, Kaoruko being a virgin is Terumi's assumption, not confirmed or anything, so could be, could not be.(though considering this story it's most likely true) The only thing that is confirmed is Kaoruko saying that she is indeed the 14th target.

I have called this for 8 years now. I am sure I could go back and pinpoint my exact post predicting she will be a virgin. FUCK YES!

Is he already at target 14th? Are we entering endgame here lads?

>manga
>main girl is a virgin
Wow user, you saw something coming no one else on the planet could possibly have.

not until el hermano appears

>gets her pregnant
>marries another guy and raises the kid as his
Truly we were HIKARU GENJI MONOGATARI all along.

Daily reminder that there WILL be an NTR plotline with MC's best friend. It will be the ultimate cuckening.

Can you call it NTR even if the guy who's supposedly being NTR'd never had a chance to begin with? I don't think auntie even remember the name of MC's best friend (I sure don't).

I also dislike this kind of obvious wish fulfillment shit, but she's so autistic in trying to replicate the tale of that guy, that if the aunt in the legend was a virgin, I can believe she'd remain a virgin just for this purpose.

She was pretty much a concubine, so no, Fujitsubo wasn't a virgin and was fucking the emperor while fucking Genji.

The MC is gonna get NTRd you retard.

Still no groups picking this up again?

MC's best friend could only get in Kaoruko's pants if he raped her or something.

Another page as well.

Attached: f03dd1f91a4c510fe24c83da6e59252dd62aa5e4.jpg (598x844, 119K)

It's in line with the actual story and it was 100% obvious from day one. Imagine getting upset over something so irrelevant.

Which chapters are the ones with Tsukiko getting dicked? I have a fetish towards lesbians or girls with male phobias getting the D.

Technically chapters 297-302 although there are several chapters of build-up leading up to them.

So will there be ntr or not? How many gf does the MC has already?

That's just how Japan rolls - all characters are virgins unless stated otherwise.
Meanwhile in America - all characters are non-virgins unless stated otherwise.

Reminder that he made her cum

Why is it so hard to believe she was keeping herself pure for her nephew?

Hard to believe coming from a woman who just massaged a prostate 5 minutes ago. That's a very high level skill.

I was expecting this and I'm still dissapointed.

Fuck no. Cousin is still in dire need of a good dicking.

>how many gfs
0. He is actively trying to get one but each girl has their own circunstances to reject him or break up with him.

The "shock" to no one.

How do you spell this series in Korean? I guess I'm just gonna read the raws.

Wait what about girl 13? The loli's sister?

Since the scans are so far behind, did loverboy ever actually run into the store clerk girl again after the one night stand? She tossed him out as a one night fuck, dumped her bf, and then was last seen sitting at the counter kinda hoping he'd come back in again.

Aunt is a Mary Sue, she is good at everything she does.

>did loverboy ever actually run into the store clerk girl again
No.

In the Tale Murasaki dies in childbirth and Genji dies of grief. Just putting it out there.

Genji dies? But I thought his tale was unfinished, and that was why aunt is recreating it. To see the ending.

This is still on going? I haven't read this since 7 years ago. Did minamoto became a chad now or is he still a cuck?

He fucked a dozen girls and molested his bully, is he Chad enough?

So his aunt is only supposed to be like 30 right? Maybe late 20s? It's not like she's nearly 40 and spent her entire life grooming her now-18 year old nephew to be her husband, right? Because that would be retarded.

It may be, but the last quarter is about Genji’s son and his rival, not Genji. It never explicitly says he dies, but there’s a completely blank chapter titled “Disappeared into the Clouds” and Genji is never mentioned again.

>american movie plots are "how can this underage kid get drunk and fuck a slut at a party"
>american academia and politics revolves around finding ways to criminalize drunk sex

based burgerstan

Kaoruko is confirmed to be 29 years old.

Not really a surprise. I mean, wasn't it like pretty much known at the start that she hated men?

Meh, until he fucks the loli while she is a loli, then it was all for naught.

>clerk girl
She actively avoids him every time he visits the store. She literally hides behind the counter all doki doki and flustered like a little girl.

>It's not like she's nearly 40 and spent her entire life grooming her now-18 year old nephew to be her husband, right? Because that would be retarded.
She was preying on him when he was still in the womb given one flashback...

Not even Genji fucked a loli. He raised Murasaki before trying anything with her.

>"So his aunt is only supposed to be like 30 right? Maybe late 20s? It's not like she's nearly 40 and spent her entire life grooming her now-18 year old nephew to be her husband, right? Because that would be retarded."

She actually just turned 30 and yes she has indeed spent most of her life grooming or at least intending to groom her now 19 year nephew.

>Terumi is nice
>Terumi... sounds good
>it works for both girl and boy
>but why Terumi...
>Kirino... well...
The square boxes are
>Fujiwara Kaoruko (10)
>Minamoto Kirino (16)

>"tell me" means tell me, right?
>I want him to become a better person than what one can achieve with preaching, I want him to be able to open meek people to himself
>kanji are sea of light... he'll shine like Hikaru no Genji
>big bro will really hate it
>eh
>Kaoruko-san, you were the One who chose my name ?

Attached: Kaoruko's plan.jpg (1627x1200, 853K)

This She even named him Terumi.

>Trips of truth!

Shame, he could really use someone as a real friend. The Aunt doing the puppet work of everyone around him has gone beyond shameful. The one guy he's friends with is barely that and the friend just wanted to fuck the Aunt anyway. I wouldn't really call a hanger-on a friend.

>pregnant at 16
>died when Terumi was 2
So Terumi's mother was still a minor when she died? Damn that sucks. Wonder why she died so young.

Shame the scanlation group can't keep up with it. Being almost 75 chapters behind is a bit much to not find someone to help.

>big bro will really hate it
I'm almost sure its Terumi's mother that is talking here, since she's saying [Onii-san ga honto kirai nano ne] Which means [You really hate your older brother/big bro, huh]

Murakami is a fucking menace. I wouldn't trust a guy who only wants me as leverage to fuck my aunt.

I'm sure you are correct, but this response to Kaoruko's analysis of kanji in Terumi's name makes no sense.

Fujitsubo is actually Genji's stepmother.

The cousin in the story never gets the dick.

Isn't she last?

>Murasaki dies in childbirth
Bullshit. Murasaki is childless. That's why she has to adopt Genji's kid with the temple girl. She does die young though.

To be fair, I don't even remember if it was ever revealed why she hates Terumi's father.

Unlike in Genji, cousin did confess to MC (he was asleep, tho). She is ripe for the taking.

No, she is the one that gets away.

>all this training
>MC is still a pushover forever
Sigh

Pls someone up full raw :(((

Cousin is trash though. No character beyond being tsun and dere to Terumi.

Hot, sexy trash

Kill yourself, tumblreddit

This. She's the sexiest girl not called Kaoruko.

>hates her older brother so much that she wants to fuck his son

No one ever called a woman logical.

Don't forget that she strongly admired his wife, Terumi's mother.

That's the power of a waifu, you faggot can't understand.

Attached: 91634159581.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Who were the other 13 targets?

>Minamoto Kirino
Wait a minute! What Terumi's father's name was?

>Minamoto Kirino
>Wait a minute! What Terumi's father's name was?

His last name was Fujitsubo, he took his wife's last name.

Attached: MR-6425-411168-12.jpg (728x1049, 196K)

I agree and apparently so does Japan considering in the official popularity poll held in the magazine the series is published in Asahi is tied with Kaoruko for the most popular girl in the series.

Attached: Kaoruko and Asahi 06.jpg (702x992, 186K)

Thank god, I was scared for minute.

>there is official art of them docking
This author knows what is good.

>>there is official art of them docking
>This author knows what is good.
The author seems to like drawing official art of the two of them together.

Attached: Kaoruko and Asahi 02.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Attached: Kaoruko and Asahi 03.jpg (832x1200, 170K)

Attached: Kaoruko and Asahi 08.jpg (1011x1511, 420K)

Attached: Kaoruko and Asahi 09.jpg (1448x2048, 841K)

>Also aunt confirmed as the 14th target aka Fujitsubo.
Does this mean that final line is impregnation of aunt?

Where the fuck IS IT?

>I also dislike this kind of obvious wish fulfillment shit,
then why are you still reading this. this entire manga is obvious wish-fulfillment

WHERE are they docking, NOW

Yes. Watch how will she will toss aside the rubber when it is time to fuck.

Translations catch up when?

Now will she only do it once for that magical time she gets knocked up (because only in anime/Hollywood does one time magically produce a baby) or will he get a more realistic series of 40 chapters just going to town?

Probably never. The raws are out there going by one of the previous threads about this. If there was a standing translation of the pages I would just start work with a few chapters skipped between Psycho Play and where to begin to give them a week to decide if they're going to restart or give up to a new taker of the series. Even one a week would have been forgivable if they kept going.

>WHERE are they docking, NOW
They are docking here.

He should just fuck her already. Her being a virgin though is logical. She's only had. eyes on minamoto since she was a kid. I doubt she has feelings for him though, I kinda hope he ends up with his former bully.

>This. She's the sexiest girl not called Kaoruko.
The day Terumi finally conquers her will be glorious indeed.

Attached: Asahi 02.jpg (560x750, 46K)

You don't understand.
This has been her life's goal since she was 12.
She named her nephew after Hikaru Genji, then groomed him to assume the mantle of the character.
She's autismal as fuck and I love it.

the H amateur voice actress?

That's Asahi the main character's cousin.

So Aunt is grooming MC so she can know the pleasure of being cummed inside?

Wait so it will be a double relative fuck?

My bad, you’re right. The point though is she dies and then so does Genji.

Apparently yes, at the very least Terumi will most likely take both of their virginity. One of the biggest ironies is how much Asahi idolizes Kaoruko which makes it kind of sind that Kaoruko's fondness for Asahi seems to largely be superficial in nature. Given how Kaoruko not only uses her niece but intends to ntr her as well..

Attached: Family Bonding.jpg (1458x1076, 833K)

>Virgin

Attached: 03DE38C9-2A6F-48AA-938C-2E03031E903F.jpg (474x522, 103K)

>gets his aunt pregnant and a polyamory of four loyal women at the end
>but also drives the one he actually loved away by being a manwhore and dies of grief sometime afterwards
Boy oh boy I can't wait to see which one triggers the bad end

Did you miss the part she was aiming for him since he was in his mom's belly?

I thought the mother wasn't included in minamoto's harem of 14 girls? his aunt is supposed to be like his mother symbolically right since he has mommy issues?

I mean the main character has sex but I feel like the manga would be better in general if he was more manly.

Attached: 1544066099292.png (1073x580, 468K)

>my research goal has been completed
>mission complete...!?
Damn, it really sounds like it's ending soon.

>Hard to believe coming from a woman who just massaged a prostate 5 minutes ago. That's a very high level skill.
According to the pic in the link above all of Kaoruko's sexual knowledge and skill came from books and not actual experience as absurd as that sounds.

>According to the pic in the link above all of Kaoruko's sexual knowledge and skill came from books and not actual experience as absurd as that sounds.
Even the MC thinks it's absolute bullshit.

Another page from the preview.

Attached: Minamoto-kun_Monogatari_356_(6.5).jpg (850x1200, 223K)

>be middlechooler loli
>idolize your sister-in-law
>she gives birth to a son and dies
>makes a grand plan to groom your nephew and save your virginity for him so you can own a piece of her forever
Based. She is the true Hikaru Genji.

That's half the chapter already lmao.

>So that you never have to Green txt translate this page again in the future.

Attached: Minamoto-kun_Monogatari_-_Flashback_Naming_Terumi_(English).png (1627x1200, 1.66M)

Thanks I appreciate it.

The real blueballs begin now. How many chapters 'till MC finally fucks his (virgin) aunt?

Consider first that this series selling point is the boner inducing foreplay.

fine with me, I've fapped to a couple of the girls already, the more chapters the better

My only issue is how long the fuckings drag out chapter after chapter like a DBZ match one they get started. Say goodbye anything else to the next two months once they start screwing around.

Drill hair is best hair

Wow.

*Fujiwara