She is beautiful I want to impregnate her

She is beautiful I want to impregnate her

Attached: 1566114365479m.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c34TS3i2Gpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. Eren

If only we could apply this to real women

Attached: 150814135354-shinzo-abe-2-super-tease.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

Don't give OP ideas, him passing on his genes would be tantamount to a hate crime against all of humanity.

Ymir, please!

Attached: 1502309169616.png (540x553, 399K)

Im 6ft2, white, green eyes, and I have an average iq.

how do you know what your iq is? and if you have a number then post it

Kys Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun aka YHfags aka not him

99. I was tested

you have to marry her first

Attached: 1562364053828.jpg (640x640, 150K)

Okay!

My sister will be so happy for us.

Attached: 1565658761134.jpg (473x507, 79K)

So you're more or less average height, white, and of average intelligence. How utterly unremarkable and unnecessary.

she certainly doesn't mind

Attached: 1562301040930.jpg (540x675, 52K)

Historia fags need to get off the board.
EM is cannon
No you cant do anything about it
TICK TOCK EH FAGGOTS

Attached: 1565909533347.jpg (731x720, 135K)

>99
>average
I guess that's accurate, but I always thought of myself as being average with 115.
99 seems so.. averagely average...

115 may as well be average
unless you're a literal genius your intelligence isn't going to matter nearly as much when it comes to career prospects

Sounds like he should have around 10 children with a white woman of decent stock to me.

(Maybe more)

Attached: 1562016365824.png (953x542, 499K)

He's an Yea Forums poster who's busy imagining impregnating anime girls instead of going for real ones. Sure thing, buddy.

It's literally over Muttkasafag.
EH will be canon within 2 chapters.
Maybe Jean will give Mankasa a pity fuck if she's lucky though.

Attached: 1565396397247.png (711x778, 644K)

unless you have titan powers IRL keep dreaming self-insert boi

What is your problem? You sound kinda jumpy

Stop that.

As a former EMfag I feel sympathy for them. EM was a reasonable ship for the first 50 chapters. Some people simply didn't let it go.

I said "should," as in "that's what I would recommend."
I obviously have no control over his life though.

I'm not EH actually, I'm an ErAnChad, so I do know that feel.
That said, diehard EMfags are among the most obnoxious posters in these threads, so no quarter. When the EH reveal happens, I will be part of the pile on.

Attached: 7a37800ce5033b2c94bf3968a09be65afce887e5_hq.jpg (499x363, 24K)

If laughing at OP and his autistic thread-starter is a problem, then I'm happy having said problem.

That's what I'm saying here I'm average, but he is peak average, so average that he is one of a kind.

Any chance of EA died when Annie killed squad Levi. Eren might have had a crush on her in the training corps though.

>I want to impregnate her
Are you a farmer?

I'm not OP, but "I wanna fuck a baby into that" is a primal call that shouts out from my balls when I see a girl who make me horny. It is natural, we just use protection to avoid the headache actual successful procreation leads to.

Attached: jiggle jiggle.webm (426x426, 920K)

Is there still any chance that Eren is not the father? I feel as though it would destroy his character if he was really the father.

Eren is not the father

Eren being a father has been a meme all along. Did you actually believe the shipping fujoshits that self-insert as Historia? She fucked some random farm boy she was fond of, or whatever the story said.

Not random to her, she sought for him specifically, but he is otherwise unimportant.

Don't fujoshits ship yaoi though?

You're a fujo, my friend :)

Attached: 1565951486518.jpg (972x1472, 250K)

brainlet

There are whole countries of sub 80 people.

yeah, like the US and entirety of Africa

They do while masturbating, but when they're self-inserting with their hearts (instead of purely thinking with their cunts) they want to be Eren's cute royal blood wife who can solve all of his problems and also get his babies fucked into her. Don't get me wrong, they do want to watch Levi fuck him in the ass too, but they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want both, often admitting that they would happily make it polyamorous so Eren could get fucked by men that the Historia-inserter finds attractive.

it's the exact same as guys enjoying the idea of watching their girlfriend or wife make out with a supermodel so long as they're secure and think their SO is loyal

Nah, I'm a realist who thinks that at best Eren's happy ending is going to be getting rid of all titan shit from Eldians before dying himself, possibly to the Curse of Ymir. AoT is the exact kind of story that goes for that sort of bummer ending like Simon not getting to be with Nia at the end.

I think you just made all that up on the spot. The fujos are still seething about Erwin. I don't think they give a fuck about EH.

I thought the average in the US was 100, or is it a situation where there is 1 galaxy brain and everyone else is retarded?

That's oddly specific. I wonder why you know all that.

Eren will never come back to Historia, but he already fucked her.

Attached: 1565999486971.jpg (476x680, 70K)

That's okay, I have no problem with you thinking that, but no, it isn't pulled out of my ass. It's based on a lot of posts from all over the internet, like when I've watched some girls give their opinions on the show and characters in youtube reviews and discussion videos. Either way, your prerogative if you believe me or not, but there's absolutely a large chunk of the fanbase that is as I describe, even if most of them really want Eren to shave and get a haircut and be more bishi again, since he's all scruffy now.

Based

This, only biracial 80-90 IQ midgets should procreate! It's more interesting that way.

I've never seen a single fujo say this.
Where's your source?

See . AoT is one of the most popular animations of our generation, transcending even anime. Plenty of people I know who hate anime know about this one. It's really easy to find female opinions about it on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=c34TS3i2Gpc

If you want to find reactions and shit, you will. Plenty of girls do these stupid videos where they watch the whole show and commentate, and several of them are more than happy to say things like "oh my god Eren's so hot look at his abs and the gag in his mouth while Levi kicks him holy shit that's hot I wish they would just fuck already." Some don't like the yaoi and just self-insert as Mikasa, Annie, or Historia, depending on their tastes. Sometimes Hange, though that's more complicated since Hange's gender ambiguous or whatever.

Only source I have is IRL friends who happen to be women who like anime, and I can't source that. All of them think Levi, Eren, and Reiner are stupidly hot and want to be in the middle of a man sandwich with any combination of them, and two in particular really like Eren, though they want him to be with Mikasa, not Historia.

But you were saying that the EHfags also want to see Eren and Levi fuck? I don't understand. From what I've seen, most EHfags here are just shipperfags, not fujoshi.

I love my queen historia!
Please step on me!

Attached: 41BB1E5A-2BAA-42DB-8330-69D5FB6167CD.jpg (720x1080, 141K)

Based.

Attached: 1565366052027.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

The US is in the mid-high 90s but would be a few points higher without the 13% of the population that commits 50% of the violent crime.

>This summons the BBC

There's overlap, user, plain and simple. Not everyone likes chocolate, and not everyone likes peanut butter. Some like both (together, even) and others don't want them anywhere near each other if they're even willing to eat both. It's the same with girls who enjoy yaoi and self-inserting, just like us with yuri vs. self-inserting. Some guys are real defensive with their waifus, and others would happily envision themselves caught in threeways or more with their waifu and other girls in the cast, or from other properties than the one in question. So, yes, there are some who only want to self-insert, and there are some who have no interest in that whatsoever and just want Eren and Levi to fuck, and to imagine Erwin as still alive so Levi could fuck him, and Reiner and Eren hatefucking, and so on. Us guys do that constantly, so I get it. Like, I like C.C. from Code Geass a lot, but I'm not some sperg who gets bothered by the idea of some fan art where C.C. makes out with Kallen or Viletta or something like that. It would just be nonsense, especially since I find that visual hot myself, even if I like the fantasy of living a nice life with C.C. A lot of girls are the exact same, in that they do like to envision themselves with one of the male leads, but enjoying that fantasy is NOT mutually exclusive with enjoying the fantasy of someone like Eren being with another hot character that the fujo finds hot.

Attached: c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c. c.c..png (600x744, 443K)

>My source are my "Friends"!
>They want him to be with Mikasa!
>Therefore EHfags are self inserting fujos!
There's a lot of gaps and incoherence in that logic.
You're using a incredibly small sample of the fanbase's population, that only you can observe as a metric (your "friends" vs the millions of fujo and non-fujo shipperfags out there) . And the variables you use for your analysis have very little correlation to the variables we're actually discussing (a mut slave that can only think of Ereh VS pure blooded ragetard aryan whose real endgame is still debated to this day).
You should rethink it again.

n-name?

>an* incredibly

See

Attached: 1557893390139.png (475x931, 44K)

Well at least their flags are A E S T H E T I C AF senpai.

My point was that fujos of this type exist prominently within this fanbase, not that every single one fits the description perfectly. I'm not claiming my anecdotal evidence is worth anything, don't worry, I know how conversation works, but at the same time I know that those women are real even if I wind up not being believed, so I have to put stock in their words and opinions on this matter, given that we're explicitly discussing female opinion and their fantasies. Regardless, I can only tell you about the anecdotes I've heard about first-hand and read about second-hand. I'm just going off of what they've put out into the universe, since I have no interest in speaking on things like the attractiveness of men. Still, if they're going to loudly gush about who they find hot and what they wish the hot boy was doing either to them or with someone else, then yeah, some things are going to stick if I'm forced to listen. Granted, this is part of why I don't talk about AoT with women much anymore. I always want to talk about really specific things like their blast forges and unseen industrial city, or titan physiology, where the women I know who have seen at least Season 1 mostly just want to talk about Levi and occasionally about the political implication and the fucked up stuff like the idea of Eldian forced breeding camps and how it reminds them of things that are "practically real" like Handmaid's Tale.

calm down, Ymir

Attached: 1520539944365.png (883x797, 860K)

not that user, but women aren't shy about finding pretty boys hot, like beiber and nsync fangirls who wanted their babies

>the women I know who have seen at least Season 1 mostly just want to talk about Levi and occasionally about the political implication and the fucked up stuff like the idea of Eldian forced breeding camps and how it reminds them of things that are "practically real" like Handmaid's Tale.
If I'm understanding this comment correctly, it's making me angry. So some women think the first world is on the cusp of honestly turning into The Handmaid's Tale at a moment's notice?

Ymir is fucking dead, Benji

and the queen misses her very much

Attached: 1532851702455.jpg (1200x831, 195K)

Cope

>EHfags are fujos
They have been pushing that since last month. This month they have been writing rape fantasies and reply to their own posts saying "damn EHfags", that ship is definitely destroying their minds I tell you. Someone even made a list, the are fujos from discord raiding snk threads

and the queen misses her very much

See
Just the Levi x Eren fujos seething

Historiafags being self-insert fujos has been a thing for years, newfag. Yea Forums's made fun of it for a long time.

No, literally new, and this is coming from someone who has been following the Manga since the very beginning

not wrong but before it was mostly tumblrettes who liked the Ymir x Christa ship and self-inserted as Christa because they liked the idea of a tomboy lesbian lusting after them

You are wrong, YH always got along with ErwL. YH was always a ship for Ymir selfinserters

Right back at you, and I've been seeing this sort of self-inserting ever since Historia was shown pregnant.

If she's so beautiful, why the fuck did they draw her so she looks dead inside?

I see that makes sense, I was wondering why would that ship be controversial if it had the support of a HUGE fanbase as fujos. It might be yurifags the ones crying a lot then?

Attached: Cure.Happy.full.2548933.jpg (776x918, 260K)

5Head lul

That's the opposite. Iq is very predictive of differences in the central region (80 to 120). Anything above and below that is just retard and clever(ish) with little predictive value inside those outer edge regions.

Oi oi...that's wrong. I mean look at the girl's design, that's the classic bimbo girl with blue eyes and too beautiful. Women selfinsert as the typical shy girl and "ugly"
This character was created for selfinsert. Lesbians self inserted as the ugly one aka this one
and they had the fantasy of a beautiful little girl to harass and to touch. You were always selfinsting. Hot girls would selfinsert as the cute girl to be fucked by the edgy or shoujo guy.
Once she got revealed to be pregnant lesbians hope changed for that Historia to be a victim so you can still believe she is your doll crazy for you (aka Ymir). Then she became a shoujo character. Eren x Historia shippers (and I'm talking about the shippers, not about the persons who know Eren is the father by pure logic your poor Hajime left for you) self insert as the guy who will have a kid. There might be girls selfinserting as Historia for the classic shoujo aesthetic
Also your manga sucks

Attached: Killuassin.png (640x711, 273K)