Boku no hero

What makes this manga so shit and how would you improve it?

Attached: 1565632760221.png (1112x938, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=zc2i77rAixU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More exploration into society and how it functions with heroes and villains. And make better villians. It's dumb to have villains that love being villains 9 times outta 10. I want some villains that actually think they're heroes and actually have a decent ideology to conflict woth the heroes

Timeskip

How? It wouldn't be my hero ACADEMIA anymore

It doesn't need to be.

As long as it is on the title there's nothing that can be done about it.

what killed the hype?

Just change the title, Naruto and dragon ball did it.

I don't really think it's shit but a few things can stand to improve
>Bakugou
While Bakugou's character doesn't necessarily have to change, Hori could stand to show Bakugou's and Deku's relationship improving. It doesn't have to be anything big, just show the two of them playing a fighting game or something like that.
>Deku
Again, his character doesn't really have to change, but his design could be improved a bit. I'd show him getting a bit taller in his 2nd year and have his hairstyle change to the slicked back thing he had going on when he disguised himself. Think pic related. It'd exude much more confidence.
>Yaoyorozu
She needs to stop jobbing so hard and realize her potential as an armchair general. Or learn some fighting moves like Uraraka did.
>Other students
They need to get the spotlight much more frequently. HeroAca's biggest mistake was an overly bloated cast. This could also be solved by expelling a bunch of students when they move into their second year, same for class B, and then join the 2 classes together.
>All Might
Needs to die. I do like his character but he'd serve as a much more useful plot device when dead. Plus he could be Deku's Obi Wan as a full blown vestige.

>tfw forgot the actual pic

Attached: deku disguise.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Urinonically Horikoshi's shit writing and the wanking of Deku and Shigaraki at the expense of way more interesting characters.

>wanking of Deku
What manga have you been reading? Hori exclusively sucks Bakugou's dick.

is that why bakugo has defeated all the baddies and is always everyone's hero?

I dunno dude, I think it's really good

Attached: hawks.jpg (540x468, 80K)

The worldbuilding in bnha is UTTER SHIT that's being made up as it goes along which makes these new groups of villains feel like filler as they seem to pop out of nowhere into sudden relevancy because of how little we know about the world AND HOW LITTLE THEY MATTERED before.

We don't even know how hero society was formed exactly. All we know is apparently there were too many people running around who used their newly found powers to do bad things so some other people stepped up and took matters into their hands. Then TA - DA!! that's how hero society came into being like wtf?? There's way too many things skipped there for the series to act like this is some sort of logical progression of things, very POOR EXECUTION in worldbuilding.

It doesn't even make sense because if you're saying that the situation was solved as a result of people taking matters into their hands instead of relying on the gov't then hero society is like the EXACT opposite of that. So how the fuck does that work and how the fuck can they even enforce the "you can't use your quirk" thing or even know what exact quirk people have if they just lie about it?

Attached: 1564497605656.png (1000x386, 567K)

>hawks
Opinion discarded

S-stop!

Attached: 1323.png (640x360, 205K)

I agree with worldbuilding being utter shit. There's SO much to explore here. So many possibilities. And it all goes to almost nothing. It really is the series' biggest fault.

What baddies has Deku defeated then? Muscular? And at what cost was he defeated again? Who else? Stain was a joined effort and Stain had to save Deku from a Noumu. Overhaul? Only possible with a Loli backpack no consequence-no-jutsu. The only """"villain"""" Deku ever defeated on his own power was Gentle. Meanwhile Bakugou scythed through villains like they were nothing during the USJ attack, kept Kurogiri down, is the penultimate symbol of victory for Deku and is always better than him at literally everything because Kacchan is so sugoi.

absolutely obsessed.

Attached: 1566158747182.png (1251x918, 462K)

cringe

Tell me cunt, which villains were defeated by not deku or all might?

This is an actual mental illness

A good portion of the villains seem really uninspired, which is surprising coming from bug people. AfO is probably the best villain and they put him in jail early, waiting for the inevitable jailbreak arc or whatever. I know nothing's set in stone but one thing I notice is that Shigaraki and Deku don't really have any traits that would make them the antithesis of one another despite being the main protagonist/antagonist, which is a little disappointing considering what AfO has with OfA.

>I notice is that Shigaraki and Deku don't really have any traits that would make them the antithesis of one another despite being the main protagonist/antagonist
Dude what?

Not worse than liking BNHA to be honest

>Meanwhile Bakugou scythed through villains like they were nothing during the USJ attack, kept Kurogiri down, is the penultimate symbol of victory for Deku and is always better than him at literally everything because Kacchan is so sugoi.
And this is all wrong

Please tell me you're joking. Mustard by T4, Moonfish by Tokoyami, Dabi by Aizawa, Rappa by Kirishima and Fat Gum, High End Noumu by Endeavor, Shiggy by Snipe, Magne by Overhaul. I could go on.

Dekufags are braindead, don't bother.

Deku should have remained powerless.

Deku fought against several major villains in the series while Bakugou fought against none of them in fact he hasn't done anything of worth for years.

Are those the baddies? I'm talking high stakes assholes.
Stain? Deku.
Muscular? Deku.
Overhaul? Deku.
Gentle? Deku
You can try to cope and say "h-he needed help" but all those victories were handed to him, because the author can't stop wanking his small dick.

No you are just pathetic

>Deku is now a teacher
Easy.

meant for

Honestly i would LOVE to see a spin off about some guy that just won't stop trying to be a hero even with no power but his own wits. Especially if he's confident in front of others but in reality he's some doomer that lives in some lonely apartment or something and is barely keeping alive

I think you're just mad, probably crying too.
Fitting for a dekuckfag.

>We don't even know how hero society was formed exactly. All we know is apparently there were too many people running around who used their newly found powers to do bad things so some other people stepped up and took matters into their hands.
There's literally several chapters dedicated to showing how the current society was formed speedreader-kun

Thank fuck you're not writing this.

>replying to damage control spic

So you're telling me Deku could have defeated Stain on his own? Or Overhaul? Fighting Muscular damn near killed him. Gentle is the only thing he's ever won.

No, those flashbacks don't show shit.

>I-i-i-i-it doesn't count

Hey i came up with it in like 5 seconds, cut me some slack

Can’t tell if a falseflagging bakufag

>came up with it in 5 seconds
>already better than anything Hori wrote
holy shit the absolute STATE of BnHA.

And what would have happened if he hadn't been there?
Iida would have died.
Muscular would have killed Kota.
Overhaul would have killed everyone.
Gentle would have ruined everything.
The thing is, dumbass dekufag, is that he's the one who wins, the one who gets the credit for everything despite needing help.
Because the author can't stop sucking his smelly dick.

That's nothing compared to the guy that compiled the spam into 1 webm

>i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it totally counts guys, don't c-call it shit writing you'll make me cry

>already better than anything Hori wrote
>What if we did Batman but shit?

I need an April's fool (published on Twitter or something) little omake where Mineta is a Chad that beats every villain and has every relevant girl wanting his dick. It's all a dream of his of course.

>its shit because I say so

Great argument

>bwaaah don't come up with better storylines for my shitty favorite manga it really hurts

Make people fuck for God's sake. I hate that everybody except based Mineta and Endeavor act like they're too good to get their dicks wet.

Isn't batman bitchy and moody in front of others too though? And he's rich as fuck, not some dude stuck in an apartment.

>it isn't shit because I say so
Brilliant argument

>its better because I hate MHA

Great argument

>Iida would have died.
would've been fucking based and kino, showing the actual dangers of vigilantism
>Muscular would have killed Kota.
also would have been based and give the VA an actual credible sense of danger
>Overhaul would have killed everyone.
No he would still have been beaten but at a higher cost
>Gentle would have ruined everything.
Oh no, a cultural festival being cancelled. What massive stakes.
Learn to cope.

Honestly fuck that. Shipping shit is the last think this series needs. Maybe Ochaco and Deku seems how they're already obviously in love but no more than that.

Attached: 1554620389338.png (282x322, 85K)

>cope
Dekufags can't keep their crossboarding faggotry away

Yall both have ok arguments now please quit

>no argument
I accept your concession.

You're mentally ill Jimbo

I love jirou posting to be honest

Attached: 581fbd08ae7715c8491b03d1db5a95a4.jpg (645x992, 128K)

That you're a retarded dekufag that can't accept every victory has been given to him because the author can't stop masturbating him?
I pity you for liking such a worthless MC.

>I pity you for liking such a worthless MC.
user all I've been doing is saying how shit Deku is. You're the faggot defending him.

Attached: 240 Preview .jpg (1080x1023, 355K)

I'm not, I'm telling you why he's had every single important victory given to him and why that makes him a turd.

Why are our drawfags so bad?

Attached: 1566283423699.png (542x767, 357K)

I'd take this with a huge grain of salt for 2 reasons
It's the WSJ teaser, which is usually just cooked in relation to the actual manga. Remember people thought this arc was going to end like two months ago because of these things?
It also happens to come from Audrey, so it's probably wrong anyways

I just want some tine with class 1B

Attached: 1562652531859.jpg (1000x1000, 377K)

Only after the epilogue.

Why are our baiters so bad?

Attached: sdurdhgoiauberv.png (354x171, 32K)

And all I've been saying is how he can't do anything on his own because he's a faggot. Are we actually arguing the same point?

Attached: 1511804756232.jpg (595x720, 45K)

Learn to draw.

Because they don't have to put any effort into their shitposting to guarantee (You)'s on these generals.

Yes, because even though he's a worthless piece of shit that can't do anything on his own, he still manages to get the admiration of everyone while all those who helped him get crumbs and shit.

Hey OP, just so you know (and everyone else in the thread reading) that for 2 and a half hours, there wasn't a BnHA thread on Yea Forums (finally, I know).
The only reason this thread exists is soley because somebody had an autistic need to shit on the series - no hidden motive, no topic to discuss, no high quality OP, not even shipshit thinly veiled as 'discussion'. And that's kind of ironic, since, less people would care if the retards who spam these threads just shut the fuck up (hell, nigh everything in this thread so far has been the exact same stuff as has already been said, pretty much not a single original post)! The more you know!
If we had a functioning moderation team, this thread wouldn't even exist!

Just know user, that as bad as your day gets, at least you're not the person whose life is devoid of meaning when the series he hates doesn't have a thread up! Have a great day! Exclamation mark!

Attached: 1539967219946.png (802x672, 318K)

remove the retarded 7 quirk thing
let villains win from time to time
let villains be able to actually kill underaged heroes
actual plans of disguised terrorism, not "lol lets go barge in and fight quirk battles"
a no-quirk villain that show what a human and the tools humans have made are capable of
make it so that a part of active villains are secretly funded by the government, because they have to mantain this whole "become a hero" thing by fabricating an enemy for there to always be fought

Honestly it's true. Shitposting is so easy. Just post "i love (insert character here)" and you'll likely get someone to give some (you)s.

Attached: 1565438225302.jpg (215x271, 21K)

Cry harder

Are we even reading the same manga? No one even knows about Stain or Overhaul or Muscular or Gentle

O MY SEVEN (YOU)'s
pls reply

>let villains win from time to time
Holy shit this. Whether it's a flawless victory or something truly earned in blood. I need more of this to really up the scale.

Attached: 1564058160960.png (1047x1094, 666K)

stain respected deku and deku alone.
Deku got the admiration from kota and saved his heart.
Nejire described deku as the saviour of the overhaul accident, Mirio recognized him as the hero too and nighteye told him he changed the future.
He always wins.

No stakes, no tension as the villains are all massive jobbers

What do I win?

Attached: 1565046316350.jpg (4096x2733, 2.47M)

>No one even knows about Stain or Overhaul or Muscular or Gentle
They do. The Stain thing was covered up by the police, and other than them, Iida, Shouto and all other heroes present there know about it.
I don't really remember the post-Overhaul fight, but it has probably been shown on TV, considering people like Gentle and La Brava knew how powerful Deku was. The only one nobody really knows about is Muscular, since that info is limited to Kota, the pussycats and Aizawa.

The only thing broadcast on TV was the sports festival

I feel pity for 1Bfags, I dont even understand how you can exist.

It's already good

We're talking about BNHA, not KNY.

What is the best position for someone as cute and funny as Eri?

Attached: Eri_Full_Body_Profile.png (460x945, 203K)

Mating press.

bent over a piece of furniture.

It's tough but i love my waifu. I just have to be prepared to basically starve when it comes to art

Attached: 1564021505338.jpg (739x1024, 459K)

Kill half of the current heroes off

Based

Attached: 7ChVWbF.gif (288x284, 1.98M)

dumb kinokofag

Love you all! Want to wish you all a good night! If its early morning for you... well have a great day you lovable peeps.

I want to die

Attached: 1566253168156.jpg (715x715, 252K)

Dubs and Endeavour dies.

so close

Op dies

Dubs and Hawks dies

based

Stain was Deku/Shoto/Iida. Alone they would been fucked.

Good character and quirk designs, regardless of how much they show up. Particularly the girls

Beach chapter when?

Attached: ffazxvyer.jpg (865x1200, 926K)

Not for several arcs unless we get a timeskip, I'm pretty sure it's winter currently

Completely unlikeable protagonist and shit pacing. Almost nothing happens each chapter. It's somehow worse than Bleach.
Also shit character development, especially with Bakugou. We still have no idea why he hates Deku so much other than "he's just a cunt with an inferiority complex" and that's a lazy and shit excuse.
I don't think it can be improved. It's irredeemable garbage.

But we know why Bakugo hates Deku
He thought Deku was looking down on him.

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Attached: 1565949162419.png (1675x577, 759K)

I kinda dislike both of them, but how is "he's just a cunt with an inferiority complex" not a legit reason? This is literally how it worls irl

works*

>I kinda dislike both of them
That is not a good thing

Why? I can't help thinking both of them are shitty

Because a manga where the protagonist and deuteragonist are this unlikable when they are meant to be likeable

I am not saying you are wrong for hating them. I am saying Hori failed because people hate them.

>I am saying Hori failed because people hate them.
Keep telling yourself that. Regardless of yours or the other misfits here on Yea Forums who hate them opinion, they're still the most popular characters of the series and the reason that this series is one of the most successful currently running manga of shonen jump

Jesus fucking Christ, why is it bnha threads that the reddit invasion is so strong? You are not even subtle

holy fuck I want to IMPREGNATE fuyumi

Attached: 1539302450610.jpg (960x1200, 268K)

Don't worry. Faggots like will leave after a while. He already made an appeal to popularity meaning he cares only what other people around him think so he has to go to a different website where people actually like these shit characters.

No the manga is popular because cape shit is popular not because fujos want to fuck Deku and Bakugo

kek are you serious? Fujos are literally carrying the series

The costumes and character designs are retarded and ugly.

that day can't come soon enough, BNHA breeds normalfags and ledditors like no other general.

The series tells us that society changed and the police will put new reforms but does not show us in the course of the series.
Show don't tell.

3 days left

Attached: 1566070327031.jpg (687x767, 108K)

>What makes this manga so shit
the fact that its 1000x better than manga like HxH. really grinds my gears

We're getting Hawks, not DeCuck

3 days to go back to mediocrity? wew

It's gonna be glorious, I need my greenpill fix

Attached: 69276685922d759054e0774c36df5c3b.jpg (564x805, 94K)

>192183987
>What makes this manga so shit and how would you improve it?
It's you. Just you. You're the cause of all this, just by yourself. And I'd improve it by banning you from ever reading or being able to talk about it again.

Also, no (you) for you. Seethe and wheeze you morbidly obese butt cheese.

have the story revolve around the main character and the main villain instead of everyone at once. The series is far too all-encompassing. It forgets the the MC should be the focus along with the primary antagonist, and the supporting characters should support, and only take the spotlight on rare occasions

At this point i don't understand why is Deku an MC, aside from having powers and connections. He doesn't move the plot in any way. At all.

Who cares about kny. Give it 7/8 months and people will say shit about it too, it's nothing special

Reminder that it's been 157 chapters since the last time a student that is not part of internship squad or Bakugou/Todoroki has encountered a villain

right? He barely has any impact on the story at all.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>He doesn't move the plot in any way. At all.
We get so many stupid posts every day that this doesn't phase me anymore.

Triggered MHA fag lol

Have shiggy Sing Slipknot songs while killing people

so refute it. How has deku been relevant in the last 20 chapters aside from "o my 7 quirks"?

I think, ironically for us because it's 5 years irl, for him to be relevant in the story it's still too early. He's still in his first year at UA, no one knows what he did to Muscular, only a few saw him vs Overhaul and nobody knows about Gentle. I think the death of All Might will shake the story enough for him to be more central to the story

>How has Deku been relevant in an arc that's not about him

Cause we were in a Villain arc, Deku, Hawks, and Endeavor are the only heroes to move the plot forward

how about the arc before the current one?

>Story is about Deku's growth through the course of his days at UA
>He isn't relevant in the story

Do people just make up problems that the series doesn't have now?

>oh no an autist didn't give me a (you)
You're not any more important than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, thank you for not directly interacting with me, you're saving me a lot of shame.
Also, ignoring the different opinions about how shitty this manga is, your delusions will surely keep you safe from the harsh truth that this manga sucks ass and the only reason is popular is because of fujos.
Now back to redd*t with you lardass
He fuming
He about to have a stroke
Fanboy is MAD

>Shiggy is the main antagonist
>Deku is the protagonist
You cant improve it unless you replace those two

Attached: 0215-001.png (922x1300, 427K)

You idiot the problem is that Deku is focused on TOO much. This fag has 7 quirks now and he's defeated almost every major villian and it's only his FIRST YEAR.

>forced character development is relevance
relevant for 3 chapters out of the entire arc. Amazing MC

I think the last time had something like this when he in chapter 120ish decided to go and intern. Ever since then, he only accidentally faces someone(Gentle) or faces them because simply he has no other choice(Overhaul fight), sits on the background(the majority of JT), is not in the arc(Pro Hero and current arc) or becomes a victim as a consequence of something not under his control(his part during JT)
He basically became a reactor MC in a series where he clearly should not become one. Where is the Deku that himself decided to go search for Iida(knowing Stain is here), search for Kota, break the rules and go to Kamino?

Honestly I think delving into the past would be a fucking mistake, every time they do it just seems to make the series more of an X Men rip off.

Remove Deku and Miruko.

I'm one of the anons and to me that's not a problem to be honest, I like to see other part of the story, other characters, because in the end all that will lead to him being the symbol of peace as he said. So I'm ok

>Deku is focused on TOO much.
>t forgets the the MC should be the focus along with the primary antagonist
So which is it?

Dead because Horikoshi doesn't know what the fuck he is doing

>We
Who are "we"? Your discord or reddit friends? Because you are clearly not a part of Yea Forums

>You idiot the problem is that Deku is focused on TOO much
Yeah its like he's the MC or something

>forced character development is
I see you're a simpleton

>so which is it
both. The MC and the Antagonist are the most important elements in any story and they both need equal time in the spot light to establish goals, then later accomplish those goals, and develop as characters.

Kill Deku. He's the worst aspect of this manga.

Lol I knew MHA fags couldn't handle comprehension

Attached: 1563950890158.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Miruko
No, she didn't even do anything

user thinks everyone supports IT and anyone who has a problem with the manga isn't part of ITS community.
It is also mad because he cannot upvote/downvote comments or block you. Such is the life of the fanboy.

>o my 7 quirks

Yes, she shouldn't exist.

Deku doesn't need to be Batman, guys, he just needs to have more initiative and some sort of thing to offer a fight scenario beyond punching harder since he has an extremely generic power. Hori needs to utilize his strategist abilities more or have him learn literally any fighting maneuvers like Ochunko did. Just give him ANYTHING that's not punch or kick harder, for fuck's sake. No one likes a character in a battle shonen who has nothing interesting to offer to a fight and just swims aimlessly through their own story

It's Deku's fanboyishness. Bakugou overreacts like an autist but Deku would genuinely be annoying. Everyone knew that one socially inept tard who would try to hang out with them at school despite being told to stop; that's basically what Deku is with his weird admiration for Bakugo. But that's moreso their pre-UA years, now Deku's backed off a bit but it would still be extremely weird having some guy you told to fuck off for 10+ years constantly giving you compliments.

>or faces them because simply he has no other choice(Overhaul fight),
The whole point of the Intern arc was to fight Overhaul you fucking idiot. He was also the one who engaged the conflict with Gentle after realizing what he was planning to do. The other two doesn't even make any sense.

>IP didn't move

the guy from this post and the guy from this post are not the same person dumbass. Use your brain and try to understand what's going on.

and? What is that supposed to show? Is that how it works in your home aka reddit?

Fanboy is going all out again.

>They dont want to ask Momo to make a rope even though it is not a hard thing to do
>Deku goes the the usual store and it doesn't have any
>He has to go to a different place to get rope
>Randomly meets Gentle
Superb writing right here

>he just tells himself it's all the same person in order to feel better
Holy crap that level of coping

don't forget about casually bumping into Eri.
Imagine thinking this manga is good

Lack of reading comprehesion is strong

Looks like it's shitposting hours again. I thought KnY would take some of this away from us

>Can't even be arsed to read the series you're shitposting.

He didn't even know who Eri was.

Attached: 0175-005.jpg (1066x1600, 338K)

A problem I have is that Horikoshi either dripfeeds character development or he rushes the fuck out of it and crams it in and his characters aren't enjoyable enough for either to be tolerable. The only character whose development I've legitimately enjoyed is Endeavor's and Twice's. The underagefags who enjoy this series for whatever fucking reason think this is good because it's not as fast as Talk no Jutsu but I'd rather have characters getting Talk no Jutsu'd out of their trauma in a satisfying way than a cast of already bland characters who are either annoying as fuck or horribly stagnant for 200 chapters.

Too bad both the main protagonist and antagonist are the worst things about the series currently to the extent that multiple side characters are far more interesting than them.

>from us
>us
Stop talking like a fatass redditor you dumb cunt

>Gets proven wrong
>Y-y-you can't read

Great rebuttal. No need to respond back because I already made you loo lie an assclown.

Deku is shit. Rather have Bakugou or Todo as the main character.

>but I'd rather have characters getting Talk no Jutsu'd out of their trauma in a satisfying way
And with this nobody will take your dumbass seriously,

because they never get the focus they need in the correct way, so they are bland.
Also they made Shiggy the main antagonist instead of based AfO

You seriously have to go back already

>he didn't even know who Eri was
So? Also, your page is indeed shit writing. All Deku had to do was ask Momo for some rope first thing in the morning, but no, he had to conveniently meet gentle.

>now

>Momo is a sleep
>Just wait for her to wake up and then have her make a rope with 0 time lost
You really cant defend this, she would also do it since she is a model student and want the concert to succeed

Introduce a new power system that is inherent to all humans, similar to nen/ki/haki.
Then introduce a character that, like deku, was born quirkless, but he uses this ki/haki/nen power to become one of the most powerful heroes, thus shitting all over dekus character and making him commit suicide out if shame

He's was going to go to the store anyways you fucking autist.

Look
Fanboy is fuming

When I see Deku, I describe him as a self-insert character who had no motivation to do ANYTHING for himself until almight came with Japan's MOST POWERFUL quirk.
He trained 8 months and continued training to control his power.
A power that destroys your body is an interesting idea but to shit it more the author decided to give 6 QUIRKS MORE shitting more to its protagonist.

>already going out
>might as well pick up some rope
Its outstanding how so many people take offense over this.

Attached: 1495313134588.png (600x450, 638K)

>You really cant defend this,
Of course I can
>Was going to train with AM in the morning before everyone is awake
>Was going to go to the store anyways and decided to buy the rope there

How autistic do you have to be to care about something so minor?.

This. I wonder what is it that makes Twice and Endeavor enjoyable even for people who dislike this series? I've seen lots of people like that. Is it just they one the better written ones?

Shit fucking writing. Why not get the ingredients for the apple candy a day before? Why get everything late during the important day no less?
Because he had to conveniently meet gentle.
Shit writing fanboy, that is why.

>people

Momo has already made it pretty clear about how she feels about creating things that can't be acquired by other means

>You'll never be this autistic

Thank Christ

Geeh it isn't like it was Deku's responsibility or his fault. They needed it for the show, she should have helped.
But no, Horikoshi needed Deku to meet gentle in the most retarded way.

>192189619
Hit a LITTLE too close to home, did I? Not as much fun shitposting when you get your feelings hurt? Too bad, kid. Grow some thicker hide, grow a pair, and grow a brain and go out and do something with your life. You're not doing shit with it now.

Still no (you) for you. Suffer.

Holy shit nigger are we back at this?

Attached: Gentle and Deku meeting.png (1705x249, 51K)

What is astounding is how shit the writing is.

Yes, lets listen to the class retard mina. That sounds like a good idea

Keep going faggot, I need more paper for this shit

What exactly is bad about it?

good*

What was the point of the rope if Deku was going out anyways?

good cap, saving for later

He also had to go get the apple and caramels. Momo couldn't have produced those.

Convenient situations of the MC just because, asspulls, shit characterization
Terrible

Why that day? Why couldn't he do that before? Why did they only have that rope in fucking school? It is awful writing for brainlets to clap their hands and think that deku meeting gentle was brilliant

Hating on Naruto is extremely popular among normalfags now, because there is MHA "that fixes all the problems of previous shounens and delivers in the hypest way possible". But I can guarantee you that if it was BNHA that used TnJ, then the Internet would explode with "MHA subverting shounen genre by actually using words and depth within the characters instead of just beating the crap out of them like all the other """typical shounens""" do!!"

>waaah the rope

Attached: 1529816211952.png (665x574, 242K)

in order to enjoy BNHA you need to turn off your brain off

Arguing with shitposters is like trying to explain why 2 + 2 is 4 and him not getting it.

>waaaah it isn't shit writing

Attached: 1566225819189.png (278x259, 63K)

this except it's actually really good writing

Why the fuck would a school have rope?

Yeah, the shitposter will never accept that this manga is shit.

Nah, in order to obsessently think its bad you need to turn your brain off.

I leave out on Thursday! I plan to have some "Solo Leveling" & other videos upload while I'm gone.

>Yeah, the shitposter will never accept that this manga is amazing.
ftfy

>Why would a school about training would have a rope?

I can't believe I'm seeing people shitpost about the rope again, I thought we'd put this one to rest ages ago

Get a room

Because they were all working on their projects, there were all sorts of materials lying around on chapter 170 but they didn't have rope? Holy shit, how convenient

>this manga
>amazing
Good one shitposter

>but they didn't have rope?
Well, yeah, because they were using it. That was the rope that go exhausted. Thats why they needed new rope.

What makes this so shit is the fact Hori gave Deku this punch more ability rather than just having him start with Monoma's quirk to begin with. Seriously, he had the perfect setup, considering on or Deku's habits is taking notes of everyone's quirks and thinking of how to use them effectively. That, combined with the fact that it would force the author to actually give everyone in the class screentime so they could have moments for Deku to copy their powers, means it would make him a much better protagonist. You could still have the stupid relationship between him and Bakugou, just say that the sperg thinks Deku is trying to think of himself as better than him and others because he can try to use their power more effectively so now he constantly beats on him/makes fun of him because he's worthless by himself. His fights against villains would be better because not only would he be able to get help from and help his classmates more, he could also copy the villain's quirk given the chance in order to find out its weaknesses.

>we
Are you retarded? Were you dropped as a baby?

Twice is endearing, the best bro to the LoV and has one of the better backstories. He's ultimately just a nice dude who doesn't want to be lonely anymore and craves friendship. Everyone else in the LoV comes off as pretty sociopathic or aimless in comparison. Twice seems like he could've easily been a hero, if not one of the most lovable heroes in the series, if he'd had just a little more guidance in life. Endeavor on the other hand is one of the few flawed hero characters in the series and is inherently interesting for being abusive towards his family yet still a great hero while not being annoying as fuck and completely unbelievable as a human being like Bakugou. His development also wasn't batshit retarded and him becoming the number 1 hero in a way he never saw coming and having to deal with that was interesting and a natural way of pushing his character arc along and into the forefront.

What is it about this manga that makes people so obsessed?

It is a good one. We finally agree on how good this manga is.

My mistake, were you not around when the Gentle chapters were coming out newfag?

So in schools they literally had ONE fucking rope that could be used? And you defend that writing, jimbo?

>jimbo
????

what does that have to do with anything? Theres no such a thing as we you reddit loving nigger

He still had to go shopping anyway user, your argument doesn't really hold up

Wasn't he also buying the stuff for the candy apples for Eri? Or am I misremembering?

Meant for this retard

Oh yeah, he conveniently had to go shopping for something he could have gotten days before. There was no reason for him to get the ingredients for candy apple that late, it is just shit writing.

So you don't want fresh ingredients?

Holy fuck, he literally just needed a way to get Deku out of the school, so he gave him something to do that is relevant. That's it, it's an insignificant part of the story that is not meant to be looked into. Meanwhile you are having a legit crisis over it. Stop it, get some help.

You don't need fresh ingredients for candy apple retard.
If you want the fruit to be fresh just ask lunch rush for one.

Deku looked at the list of vendors who would be at the Festival and realized none of them would probably be selling candied apples. He knew he'd be getting up early to practice, he could go and get the stuff (including the rope) before things started; then, after the show and while the festivities were winding down, leave for an hour, make the apple, and bring it back to Eri. With practice for the show, schoolwork, and normal activities, he might not have had time earlier, but there was a window he could do it, both getting the materials and making the apple, that day.

The whole rope / apple / coincidental meeting was one of those strings of circumstances that set things up. I don't see many people hysterical that out of the vastness of space, Vader caught up to Leia's ship just over Tatooine (even if she was heading there to find Obi-wan) or what with a whole world to land on, the droids landed close enough to Luke's uncle's farm to be brought there by the Jawas. All that's a LOT less likely than Gentle and Deku running into each other.

I have no problem with characters getting into situation by dumb luck or misfortune

I hate when they get out of situations by that though. Don't know if that is a rule of writing or just my personal rule.

And that is shit writing because he happened to stumble upon gentle and fight him. Convenient writing for the MC to have meaningless impact in the laziest way possible. Shit fucking writing.

Whatever helps ya sleep my man. Just don't hurt yourself okay? I'm sure we are fully convinced now.

You sound like a roastie

>Convenient
but it was INCONVENIENT

>reading and supporting a series you think is shit
That's pretty cucked if you ask me

Attached: 1550551569275.jpg (443x336, 36K)

Deku conveniently coming across gentle was inconvenient from a writing perspective? What the fuck are you smoking?

Nah I sound like someone who doesn't actually freak out at such a simple part of storytelling. You are just upset because people aren't buying into your bait.

It was inconvenience in the story
From a writing perspective everything is convenient.
Literally everything in bnha

>supporting
Pirating is killing the industry, if anything I'm helping its end.
I'm only reading because I look forward to Deku dying by the way

This manga is shit but the shopping argument is dumb. Can we shit on the awful villain arc instead?

>b-but i have already read it this far, m-may as well go the distance haha!

give (you) to the retards that freak out over people like me pointing out who shit then writing is.
>everything is convenient
Literally only when it comes to Deku. Because he's a shit character, written by an incompetent author.

>Literally only when it comes to Deku.
Name something for other characters that isn't convenient from a writing perspective.

While I enjoy Shiggy nuking the area, I don't like how easily the army submitted to him. Why suddenly choose him to be the leader because he's strong and can go insane? Not saying I don't like the end result but I feel like it was made too easily.

Pretty much everything

>wasting your time waiting for something that will never happened
Kek I'll be waiting for your in the threads discussing the latest chapters where Deku cradle the corpse of AM, Bakugo, random civilian, his mom etc.

Attached: (You).jpg (564x752, 55K)

Because Hori got told to end this arc asap

literally ur argument so far has been nothing but
>story is shit and author is shit
why are you even saying anything else if you haven't said anything substantial yet, oh yea it's because you are just trying to stir people up for no reason. if you don't like it don't read it, simple as that.

No everything is convenient from a writing perspective
It was convenient that Bakugo was the one who was abducted so he could hear All for One close up and then conveniently learn about All Might losing his quirk
That is convenient from a writing perspective
Everything is. Name anything specific that isn't convenient from a writing perspective.

>that will never happen
KEK

I mean for now they really just have dropped their weapons and surrendered
We don't know how many will now go "fuck this! this is not what I signed up for" or how this will go.

There's a solid reason behind bakugo being kidnapped, he fucking won the sports festival.
Can't compare to "deku is walking and just happens to find Eri/Gentle", now that is conveniently shit.

If that is actually true, then why are authors even authors. These editors piss me off cause they need to shut down every potential for good moments, like trying to shut down All Might's design. They aren't just giving criticism which would be ok, they go out of their way to make sure stories fit such a cookie cutter pattern. Clearly if they are so good they can just do the writing and hire artists.

But that was also convenient and I agree with the other user. By him winning, the LoV 'conveniently' heard him sperging and being 'oppressed' so they decided to kidnap him cause they thought he would turn.

You're far more retarded than I thought if you think Hori will give these characters a proper closure. He can't even do that with his supporting cast.
Such a shit author.

Attached: 1559954900564.png (353x165, 37K)

At the moment, popularity. Because it is popular in the West it attracts fans, and also all those with personality defects, mental illnesses, and immaturities who believe expressing hatreds and sneering at what's popular makes them important. If it were an obscure manga, the shitposters would be off tormenting the fangroup of some other, more popular series. The detractors are, unfortunately, that vacuous.

There is a solid reason for Deku being there
He is buying stuff.

Define "solid reason"
Why does "buying stuff for a school festival" like a normal person not qualify and why does
>conveniently wins the sports festival
qualify

Or maybe, just maybe, the manga is shit and deserves the naruto treatment.

Editors are there to attract money. This is literally their job. And cosidering how bnha is doing, editos are doing a good job

That is very true and we've even seen the argument come up before within the league.

God, how far you'll go to defend the shittiest writing there could be.
Herofags are worthless trash not worth anyone's time.

Fair point

I am not defending anything. If anything you are defending Bakugo conveniently winning the sports festival to then conveniently see All for One and conveniently be there to figure out OfA

Tell me how that wasn't convenient.

Write your own series and do things your way.

Losers and autists whine; winners and artists work.

refer to this
you still coulda just left this at a single post explaining your statement, as much as i enjoy reading your nonsense

This got me thinking, it's been a while since we've seen that user that posted at what state other popular shounens were by the current chapter. OG Naruto had already ended, right?

This 100%

>192190142
I wonder how many more (you)s I can provoke out of you. Given your demonstrated intellectual capacity, probably as many as I want.

How boring.

Disgusting

>Herofags are worthless trash not worth anyone's time
Fucking this. So stop coming to our threads and shitting them up with your unwanted opinions. No one wants you here and you shouldn’t want to be here unless you’re some sad autistic cunt who can’t leave shit they don’t like alone.

just admit that you lost because you don't have arguments anymore

>hero side is OP as fuck, villains are a joke
Kinda fixed this arc. Even if it was a bit of an abrupt change and Shiggy is still a dumb character.

>hero society is clearly fucked, and the heroes defend it without addressing the villains' valid points
I guess our heroes could try to create a better society after Shiggy causes its destruction? That will take a bit too long, but I can see happening.

>hero side is bloated as fuck, most heroes won't ever affect the plot
I can't imagine this changing any time soon.

>school setting is boring and never has any stakes
Deku being shipped to the US has been foreshadowed a bit. I can see that happening after the villains manage to pull off a successful raid on UA. Who knows how the fanbase will react to that, thouhh. A ton of people only read this for the Frogs, Pigs, Todorokis, etc. and they will be dumped to the side for years.

>nobody has any ongoing plot threads besides Deku and Todoroki
I am not seeing Hori changing this. This is the Deku circlejerk story. I guess he could make Bakugo investigate Jeanist's "disappearance", but even that seems unlikely.

>every fight is won with characters just getting stronger because, plans never work, intel does not matter
This won't change. It is a theme in the manga and Hori is more concerned with making powers that are thematic than powers that make for strategic battles.

>Deku's character has been fully explored
He could get a new character arc after All Might dies? I is going to be hard to make it look brand new.

>Deku has such a high level cap that it kills all sense of progression
No way to undo Seven Quirks at this point.

>main characters are entirely reactive and that makes the story pretty aimless
No fixing this. This is why capeshit usually sucks as long form storytelling. All plots boil down to punching out some guy who showed up out of nowhere, and who is going to be replaced by some other guy immediately afterwards.

you're the last person to gloat about intellectual capacity kek

I just can't argue with retards, it is a waste of time.

How can Hori make fights more strategic?

b-but w-where else w-wil I find other b-bnha fans?

if you say so

>literally the I have to get my last word in guy falling for it
top kek

Don't reply to me worthless trash

ok, i guess we're done then see ya later

lol just punch harder dude

Wasn't even that same user but,
>keeps doing it
hahahahaha

That it doesn't have a fucking plot and the characters are kids.
Thanks to that there's no story, the characters are cringe for the intellectual level the themes and motivations this kind of stories should manage and also it gives instant plot armor to everybody.
It's literally a manga for kids/early teens.

Refer to

holy moly you really want this don't ya hahahaha

The LA is a cult, and ReDestro is their Supreme Leader. He said "quit". They quit. Before he said "Attack the LoV even if it gets you killed", and they attacked and got killed. LA members don't seem to have a lot of self will.

It's more interesting to focus on ReDestro. Here's a guy who, it turns out, never wanted to lead a revolutionary group but had to because of Daddy. Looking at it this way you can see he murdered his secretary not because he wanted to, or was offended, but because he felt his role required him to do it. Once he realized, Shiggy was the one who SHOULD be leading due to the power of his quirk and his refusal to quit, and resolved to hand things over to him, Junior suddenly was much less stressed. And therefore, no longer strong enough to fight.

>192191393
Refer to

The way other manga do it is thinking about fights as "games". Where X happens when you touch a character, or when you do a specific movement, or step on something.

However, characters in HeroAca can break the rules of their powers if they just push themselves. So it is hard to play that way.

At this point these two anons that can't help but keep replying to each other should just hatefuck already

And like clockwork what has been said has been done.

Attached: X).jpg (250x262, 38K)

That sounds like one punch man, at least the doomer part.

>redestrofags
I'd kill myself if I were you

Toga vs Ochako will be better than Deku vs Shiggy

>It's literally a manga for kids/early teens
Nobody tell him about Shonen Jump

Nah I'm too happy with life desu.

He's one of the best characters in the manga imo

>>hero society is clearly fucked, and the heroes defend it without addressing the villains' valid points
>I guess our heroes could try to create a better society after Shiggy causes its destruction? That will take a bit too long, but I can see happening.
It's sort of happening now. The young, idealistic heroes like Deku and Shoto bump into Hero Society's failings, and they get angry and upset about them. Hero Society was a crutch to help people survive the coming of quirks, and it did that; but now it's not working that well and needs change or maybe even destruction, as Shiggy wants.

I can see the next generation of heroes insisting on one or the other.

>women

How powerful is Riot?

Attached: PSX_20190820_092046.jpg (1998x1090, 304K)

Re-Destro is a genuinely cool guy, I would suck his nose, no homo

>Not loving a catfight between two bitches in love
such lack of culture

>that image
Shippings was a mistake.

>hero society is clearly fucked, and the heroes defend it without addressing the villains' valid points
What are these points, again?

Honestly? Not very.
His power isn't great, seeing as someone like Rappa could shatter it's highest form, and most strong opponents could just displace/immobilise him rather than break him. He also doesn't seem to gain any resistance to attacks that aren't physical

>fight between a pig and a loner
>thinking it's amusing

It will probably be weirder. On the one hand, Toga will keep uttering endearments and "I love you!"s to Ochaco as she's trying to knife her. On the other, if Ochaco scores a hit and manages to cancel Toga's gravity, as she's heading upward all Toga will have to do is drink a bit of Ochaco's blood, turn into her, put her fingers together, and drop back down again. Ochaco will probably be very surprised, and then she'll have to wind up fighting herself.

Yep, gonna be a weird day.

Just because it's a magazine aimed to teens doesn't mean you need to write your manga as a 12 year old would do it.

>hates the LoV
>LoV kills half your friends/employees with AMNESIA power boost
>destroys your city
>b-but don't you guys think Shiggy looked really cool there standing in the debris!
>like really cool k-kino?!
>Have my money and pls let me suck your cock
Fucking jobbing cuck worse than a teen girl.

List of people who could beat Shiggy
>Bakugo
>Hawks
>Inasa
>Todoroki
>Endeavour
>Kinoko
>Pony
>Aizawa
Who else?

>Tracing froppy and Deku
kek, the absolute state

Amusingly funny

This makes me wonder, how do you all think the classmates/heroes would react to seeing someone turn into them and use their quirk to kill many people at once?

Too bad nips hate him, this pretty much means he will not have a role anymore

Hero Society is based on suppression and regulation. People are forbidden to use their quirks in public, even when such would be beneficial to themselves and society, without government approval. This is fostering a climate of 'Let the heroes take care of it', as we saw when no one would come to little Shiggy's aid as he wandered the streets like the lost soul he was. It's not even a very effective system, as it required the presence of an over powered linchpin like All Might to work. It is, in fact, something of a failure, but its presence is preventing anything better from developing. This is why SO MANY people are flocking to the LoV and Stain's banners. They don't want to commit crimes, necessarily; they DO want to be free.

Pretty much anyone who can avoid touching the ground or just shoot him on sight legally.

I believe it is still not bad enough to make villains' actions justifiable or even making sense, really

Looking forward to all the upcoming memeable faces this man will bring.

Attached: xmqXxi8.jpg (2061x3230, 520K)

His part is over though

Most heroes are not worthy of any admiration. In fact nearly all of them except All Might are not morally better than an average person.

The growing power of Quirks each generation is a danger to the world. Kids like Eri and Shiggy have far too much power for somebody their mental age. Who knows what monsters could the world birth in three or more generations. Maybe a five year old throwing a tantrum could wipe out a city.

Quirk regulations are too strict and even morally questionable. Civilians are supposed to stand aside and wait for heroes if they see somebody falling from a roof. Even if they could save them with their powers.

Restricting Quirks to Heroes only is effectively restricting the freedom of a large segment of the population. Even if you have wings, you cannot fly to work. Unless you are a hero. Also people not being able to use Quirks in regular jobs effectively cripples economic growth, and could be leading some people with strong Quirks to villainy (not mentioned by the LA themselves but would be the biggest reasons to want QL irl).

who is that girl meant to be

Yeah me too, all his panels were absolute gold

Attached: 1552025861656.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Forgot to answer in the other post.

I mean, yeah. Once Shiggy "destroys society" and is later defeated by Deku, we'll probably learn that a better society is built. But I don't think Hori will stop to try to resolve the points people like Overhaul or Stain made. At most maybe Quirk Liberation is addressed a little bit, since they seem to be the only ones that will remain to be a thing in the story outside of the LoV.

>What makes this manga so shit
Shitposters that keep saying it's shit.

the villains haven't won a single fight against the heroes. they're all such failures hori had to create an entire new organization this arc, whose sole purpose is to job against shiggy's crew

Manga for monkeys

Ops wrong thread

they won the forest camp battle

Is this the BNHA thread?

Artist's OC/self-insert, probably.

Attached: What did SJ mean by this.jpg (544x391, 282K)

It has low readability
I cant explain it that well, many mangas are better than their anime but not BnHa , one of two page is like overfilled whith stuff
my brain cant just focus on it,

Based workaround

Snatch will be happy to hear that.

Buddy I think you got the wrong thread. The leather club's two pages down

What a fag

Turned on them immediately when their base was raided, their target was rescued, and leader captured right afterwards. They ended up in an overall worse position in the end.

I would unironically watch a quirkless SoL spin-off

The only quirkless guy is mirio

HNNNG

Attached: IMG_20190820_063918.jpg (2000x2402, 1.2M)

Where is the fanart of the last chapter?

Ugly as fuck

Attached: 1564314932656.png (480x480, 148K)

Plenty has been posted in the threads.

If you're talking rule34 about Chitose, there's not much of it.

Miruko arc next?

Attached: HFVSz29l.jpg (409x640, 45K)

That's genius

Attached: loli slam.png (926x653, 673K)

Only when it leads to her becoming a nomu.

I want good fanart not western trash

Oh yes

Attached: 1564782026274.jpg (320x320, 37K)

The cutest outcome

Kind of a silly rationalisation, because you could look at the story in it's entirety then this logic is silly. The villains could win every fight, but by the end of the story they will be "in an overall worse position"

Attached: 1558987112021.jpg (1200x857, 141K)

Why is she flying?

She's jumping, that's what rabbits do

What was the time frame of this arc? Could this be used to have a mini timeskip when going back to UA?

Next arc is Eris Christmas arc

Reverse cowgirl, using her like an onahole.

Attached: 173026.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Yep, yep, Mirko's very good at leaping, it should be pointed out. She went over the flames Dabi was using to isolate himself, Hawks, and Endeavor - a fire wall about three stories high and so hot other heroes couldn't approach it - and landed on the other side with enough force to shatter the street. Really, when we get a long story involving her, it's probably going to be fun.

Then you should be asking on a Japanese website, not here. Shouldn't you?

or harass artists on twitter

Man of impeccable taste

>Then you should be asking on a Japanese website
I would if they cared

lol

Have you tried?

if momo can make a matryoshka doll she can also make a rope the dumb slut

I redirect you to the beginning of the thread, so you can read all the posts about this and avoid an argument

Realistically, what would the next student arc be about? USJ-type training? Jumping straight to the sports festival?

Attached: 1554143346159.jpg (1428x1024, 1.19M)

I redirect you to my dick so you sit on it

>world building
it's just normal fucking earth, replace quirks with guns people are born with

Mirio getting his quirk back arc

Normally most of the cases just come and they don't pay attention to you or they just tell you that they have no plans for that

Joint training with the autist school.

You realize that's probably never going to happen, right?

Then how will he become a great hero?

Finding the traitor.

He's going to clean up the streets the best way he can.

Attached: 1562802660335.jpg (724x1058, 302K)

Ehhhhh??? Shigaraki seriously killed his own family and dog? What a loser! I bet he's a kissless virgin too. LOLOLOL! Go have some sex you weirdo.

Attached: EEEEHHHHHH.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

Based MoeCHAD dabbing on the Shounencucks

Attached: 1539023920817.gif (640x358, 2.21M)

Bait and switch arc, starts with normal shit then something important is revealed

If some of the posts on here are any indication, Shiggy's hiding out not only from the law, but from all the fan girls who want to ravish him.

>Kinoko
What?

I know she can make him choke on mushrooms but is she fast enough to do it without dying?

Traitor arc hopefully. Anything to thin the cast out and get things moving.

On that note I wonder how shiggy and Re-Destro will be getting along now.

Either Traitor stuff or Bakugou and Todoroki's internships

We don't really know the range on her ability. Is it based on what she can see? If so she can just sit outside of a city with a telescope and wait for Shiggy to show himself.

Logically, news of Deika City will hit UA and Japan like a bomb; and the training schedule, which is already at 11, will get cranked up to the max. Training between A and B, with other schools, with teachers, will probably become more intense and prevalent. There should still be slice of life arcs, though - cultural festivals of various sorts are big events in the Japanese school system - but we'll have to wait and see.

Why do you hate best boy so much?

>what makes it shit
everything
>how to fix
give authors stem cells to togashi

But I don't hate Endeavor at all.

But you hate Mirio

Any news from Togashi recently? I hope he's doing ok, I know his chronic pain is pretty fucked

>REEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING MHA The Thread

but he's not best boy

is constantly getting your ass handed to you in Dragon Quest really that painful?

Just read the spin off. Its better.

Attached: jojogroovyora.gif (113x150, 92K)

He is

Aoyama licking the sweat off the soles of hs feet, then greeting Dabi in a back alley and smoking hom

No but getting your ass constantly handed to you by Hero players in smash is special type of hell

Based an KoichiPilled

Lemillion WILL return

Why is the BNHA general so filled with normalfags?

most popular manga currently running in jump that isn't one piece

One piece doesn't have this problem

Introducing a new government task force that was waiting until the next major failure of heroes to emerge

Price of fame

Some of them suck, but some are based

It's much longer, so people that didn't start reading/watching it back in the early 2000s, or that didn't even exist back then, won't start following it now. MHA is beginner-friendly, as are most WSJ titles.

That is more than anything for seniority, I mean One Piece is over 20 years old and the normalfafaces of yesteryear are adults with children who consume it very well

I wish I could see that. Moreover, where is the army or the NATO or whatever legal militia they have?

I don't see any other WSJ title get this normalfag pandemic

The whole "academy" and "muh classmates" part.

one piece is old

Its the best part

weren't you in the time of naruto and bleach?

Naruto wasn't allowed here until the last chapter and bleach threads were always good because anons could make fun of it

*Worst

I won't ask about Naruto but Bleach was also very toxic

>Villain arc flops while school arcs are successful
Stay delusional fag, school arcs are the best thing in this manga

Bleach could make fun of ulquiorra's "the heart" for years and it was beautiful. The anons knew how to poke fun at themselves. unlike here.

>Worst arcs all take place in school
>Best arcs are the Pro hero arc and MVA
>Both of which don't involve the school

>Naruto wasn't allowed here until the last chapter
Do people still believe this bullshit? I can even remember a screencap of Yea Forums reacting and losing their shit to Hinata's "death" during Pain arc

I am not very sure, I mean I was a normalfag of bleach and naruto because I did not want to get into forums where there were only complaints or rare ships

Threads were kinda allowed for huge events like that, but they'd get deleted on sight after a while.

>MVA
>Best
Who let 13 year old on this website?

You either have to accept that there indeed are 13 year olds on Yea Forums or accept the fact that someone 18+ somehow reads MHA. Terrible choice, i know

Better pacing. Japan needs to learn when to wrap something up. Less time on reaction panels. We know, GONK haha time to move.

Both are terrible things

>better pacing
Do people want 5 chapters per arc?

Attached: gun laws.png (500x500, 129K)

I would add scenes where mina pees herself

By not making a villain arc

Attached: OH.jpg (638x540, 109K)

>the only numbers he knows are 5 and 100

>strawman
BNHA already has short arcs. I don't get this retarded complaint.

I only want Hori to understand that Kishimoto is not an example to follow, that characters with histories and trauma can exist and show these things without excessive use of flashback sequences. It is the MOST clumsy, uninteresting and amateurish way to tell the reader about characters and should be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

Not to mention awfully placed, if you want to use a flashback at least dont have it in the middle of a fight and draw everything to a halt

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

fujos votes dont count

>We don't even know how hero society was formed exactly.
Wasn't this explained in vigilantes? Or does that not count?
>how the fuck can they even enforce the "you can't use your quirk" thing
As seen in vigilantes, not that well and it depends on the result of using your quirk. Deku/Lida/Shoto almost got expelled for using it in self-defense against Stain and the Mc from Vigilantes got a ticket just from zipping around the city on the ground.
>or even know what exact quirk people have if they just lie about it?
Pretty sure since quirks manifest as they're kids there's very little ability or incentive to hide quirks from parents/doctors. Just like it was explained in Toga's backstory, children are kinda drawn to using their quirks especially a it manifests. But yeah people can also just lie about their quirks if they wanted, it's not that outrageous to imagine.

What are the other ways, user? Exposition-dumping?
I'd rather have lots of flashbacks rather than him not giving any backstory and depth at all, like he does woth most of the students

Jesus do nips hate it

So like, Knuckleduster?

Attached: Knuckles.png (365x628, 251K)

Say the DeCuckfag that wants a arc where nothing happens

So they liked it more than the Overhaul arc

Most nips are autists who dont like change

>nips
>buying shit online
>when they can walk 50 meters to a bookstore and buy in there

>[x]cute
>[x]canon

>Walking
>When you can just sit on your fat ass and read manga

Anyone actually read their comments? Do they have any legit reasons for disliking it(other than "where are muh students")?

Fact of the matter is Nips get their shit themselves. Not delivery.
Americans and some Euros get some official translations. Others have to Amazon. So thats probably ratings from some spics or something.

Attached: DvEIsX6VsAEzWE2.jpg (800x1050, 93K)

Spics live in your head rent free

>Muscular and Gentle
>High Stakes
AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA WHEEEEEEZE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure the army would be of any help in this situation. The LoV is a small, highly mobile (thanks to Kurogiri and John-chan) force of great destructive power. They move in, hit, and leave before outside forces can react. We saw that (sort of) during USJ, and definitely during the Forest Training arc. Unless you know where they are, as in Kamino, you can't attack them. That would also be a problem for any Pro Hero attack force.

Muscular would have killed a child.
Gentle would have ruined UA forever, they were already warned by the police.

>why it is so shit

Because Deku is bland caricature of shounen protagonist who does not work hard to earn his success. Just angsting & daydreaming before winning the superpower lottery instead of hard work against the odds, similar slacking continuing after getting the power.

tl,dr: BnH sucks because MC is unlikable, bland shit

>how to improve it

basically what says + change how Deku is written. Have him trying his hardest without Quirk, show him working extra hard after getting into UA, make Mirio central part of the story with Deku's struggle being more about whether or not he really was right choice for All-mights successor instead of the retarded I want Bakugo-senpai to notice me.

I don't give a shit about the ratings you dumb nigger.

Attached: f6539531a4bd10f8bb067d620cba0a22666c0cd7e313480408d67efd3609e3b1.png (720x408, 177K)

I miss John-chan
Are we seriously going back to students without visiting him again?

>incapable of understanding the concept of steaks
It doesn't have to happen to be high steak.
>inb4 lol its a made u story of course the protagonist will succeed

Attached: just end it.jpg (384x216, 32K)

Mate, do you ever fucking shut up?
You want to be right through persistent and repetition. Not actually prove your claim.

Attached: dekuhater.png (1942x1440, 208K)

He's not wrong though, deku sucks ass

Cope

Who got the "real hero" recognition from Stain?

>multplie back to back shitpost OPs after possibly the best chapter in the history of this manga
>the same IPs thread in thread out are the fagots that are complaining and shitposting relentlessly
sasuga

Attached: in this area.jpg (441x358, 19K)

in other words another shonen MC prototype

You ARE wrong.

Attached: da8b78531142611877758affebe8959eb09cd0e4a003e4ef3565bc03e6b8c15e.jpg (687x900, 103K)

Read it for yourself

Attached: Mrs. Togata.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Attached: 220371.jpg (365x483, 98K)

>[x]cute
>[x]canon

Why does he hate Cuteku that much?

Mirio is so lucky to be plowed by Chadovans 9 incher every day in prison.

>[x]obsessed
>[x]mad

YAAAAAAY
DEKU AND HIS FRIENDS ARE BACK THIS WEEK

Obsessed

No, Deku does suck ass

Now this is canon and definitely cute.

Attached: 1037e65ef69ad25316ef26df325938a95e75240e9b15512dfa43ac4325c150cb.png (627x688, 216K)

Does that guy still dump the old chaptera or has he finally seen that these threads are beyond saving?

Attached: 1554329825095.jpg (400x240, 110K)

This shit is just sad.

>possibly the best chapter in the history of this manga
Reddit hated it though

>filename
How come dekufags hate Mirio so much?

Why would best boy be in prison?

The manga feels too safe, It feels like Hori will always take the safe route regardless and we can just use the "well its capeshit what do you expect" excuse.
The manga is good but it's not even close to the potential it can reach everything feels predictable or the obvious choice was made, I want BnH to catch me off guard and to expect the unexpected at certain moments but I don't think I've ever felt that in any moment yet.

Attached: 1547731243301.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>being this new

What's Ricardo's quirk? A stand of Aniki sounds about right.

Muscular would have killed Kota, Deku and then who knows how many others if Deku lost that fight. With Todoroki and Bakugo still occupied by Moonfish and Tokoyami unable to stop rampaging, of those remaining only Aizawa could have taken down Muscular.

In fact without Deku surviving, most of camp are also dead because he was key to their survival including Mandalay.

>he doesn't know

>being this obsessed

Muscular casually punched out the side of a mountain so it's safe to say he would have killed half the students on his own, especially the weaker ones.

Fucking what?

Tell me, why do dekufags hate Mirio so much?

Good so see Mr hand man is getting to the point of being broken so that every oohs and aah’s when Deku stomps him

obsessed

>Chadovan
made me kek

You're an actual newfag if you don't understand Donovan posting.

Attached: Don.jpg (269x395, 27K)

Quirk: BoysSpirit
By performing a set of complex motions Ricardo and make any individual admire and adore him no matter their previous disposition. The effect is twice as strong of men.

And you never will, Hori is a hack and if you want to read something actually good then read Hunter x Hunter.

newfag

I like them both. What the fuck are you talking about and what does the filename have to do with it?

You're actually obsessed if you post Donovan with Mirio

You like Mirio getting plowed by Donovan?

Stop it newfag, you're only digging your hole deeper and deeper with every post.

Donovan posting has died long ago and only you keep posting it because of how obsessed you are with the MirioEri posting. You probably only just discovered it yourself newfag after everyone else got bored of it.

Oh sure, bring the most cancerous aspect of berserk threads here instead of something actually funny like bagposting.
You just happen to hate Mirio and you're severely obsessed.

>after everyone else got bored of it.
Wow you're clearly a shitposter solely due to the fact that Donovan posting literally comes up in 95% of Berserk threads.

>the most cancerous aspect of berserk threads
I don't see any Griffith apologists here, do you?

And everyone is tired of it and pretty much agree it should be a baneable offense, newfag.
You're absolutely obsessed. Seek help.

I see the Donovan nigger only posting him when best boy Mirio shows up.
Undoubtedly obsessed, almost as bad as the falcon/hawks tripfag roastie.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=zc2i77rAixU
When you expect cringe but get a decent fight sequence

That quirk is kinda dope

Besides the fact that they're niggers, not bad.

Deku doesn't slack after getting the power at all, what the fuck? He's constantly working out to the point where he finds different ways to exercise during classes.

If the live action Legendary Studios movie atleast has this level of quality I'll be happy. Let's just hope the directing and story is there.

Cute daughterwife for a cute daddyhusband

Kinda op actually. If you focused on your fast pitch with a baseball after only training for a year you could hit someone at 70 mph. Only issue with the quirk is it requires an object to use and once that object gets destroyed or lost your screwed.

How many episodes of season 4 do you think are already 100% complete?

Attached: afo.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

What Deku and Ochaco do in private is their business.

>negro looks up a blond blue-eyed aryan man

Attached: sip (2).png (361x276, 47K)

>Winning the lottery by doing nothing
He tried to save somebody when nobody did shit and he worked hard to just to receive said power. And he keeps working before and after classes, hell. while everyone loses their time he is working his ass at night to keep improving

everything overhaul