Jojo

When's the new chapter?

Attached: tumblr_of7vg9XWkJ1qhjg9vo1_1280.png (682x800, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/692547/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yesterday bro

It just came out slowpoke

Hey, at least we have a good 5 years before Part 8 gets animated. Maybe JoJo animeonlys won't be as big by then?

mangadex.org/chapter/692547/1

Attached: x1.png (975x1400, 147K)

Hey sailor boy and bolt kid,
My name is Tooru, and I hate the two of you nutjobs. Both of you are autistic, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day stalking my girlfriend. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and soon to be a doctor raking in cash. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: file.png (472x638, 319K)

Rai, this guy is definitely a rock human. We have to kill him right now

Attached: gappy cry.jpg (330x383, 35K)

I want Yasuho to cuck me so bad, bros.

This arc sucks

The fuck did you say, faggot?

Attached: 1564713722826.jpg (950x713, 143K)

Attached: poortom.jpg (172x211, 14K)

Hot

speed reader here, is Norisuke dead or not?

He died but came back to life. That's the true power of King Nothing.

based tomposter

WHY THE FUCK DOES ARAKI NOT RELEASE COLOURED PANELS. I CANT READ JOJO WITH THIS SHITTY BLACK AND WHITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They definitely seem to be showing the head doctors stand is automatic and I have to say a fair number of these rock humans have had automatic stands
Like Dolomite with blue Hawaii or poor Tom with ozon baby

>5 Years
>Ignores Jojolion ending somewhere around late 2020
>Ignores 2020-2022 Stone Ocean adaptation
>Ignores 80+ episode Steel Ball Run adaptation which will probably end by 2027.

>doobie wah
>scott key ball version
>blue hawaii
>ozone baby

JoJolion wont end late 2020

Wasn't the scene with the body bag a flashforward? Like a few minutes/hours before the harvest?

Plebs filtered.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based

I dont know why this is so funny to me

Attached: 3045.png (552x480, 142K)

To be fair it is pretty funny. What was Araki thinking? How?

Based hairposter.

i mean for part 1-6 the colored version is objectively better, but in parts 7-8 araki has improved his drawing skills, they are enjoyable even in BW

What the fuck happened to norisuke exactly? Last time we saw him he was half dead in a body bag under unknown circumstances, and now he's suddenly fine and reading newspapers?

they use the stand on Shakedown Road to jump on the car from tree to tree, and move undetected from the police

Speed reader, that was right before the Harvest. all these chapters are a few days before the harvest