Dragon Ball Super

Will UI fusions defuse immediately or retain their original time limit?

Attached: stardust.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgEUzUt5xsA
youtube.com/watch?v=8mnrMJgbdkA
youtube.com/watch?v=P83x_366Vew
youtube.com/watch?v=3wGHHFnj1iQ&feature=youtu.be&t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=LJGEQA73WK8&feature=youtu.be&t=105
twitter.com/DBSChronicles/status/1163705812738424832
youtu.be/jOOhrNkV9xo
youtube.com/watch?v=glUyI2yvHLY&app=desktop
youtu.be/Ezrbyf6t9mY
youtube.com/watch?v=7nGkyplDc1g
youtube.com/watch?v=1oXzKv5bue0
kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever Toriyama wants it to do

Our glorious prince.

Attached: Dx7lduLV4AAWo1O.jpg (616x1015, 91K)

UI is not a transformation or powerup so it will retain the original time limit.

this, if UI is ever used again.

hopefully this is the case, it merely unleash all of your firepower if we went with Whis' explanations

Enough with the multiple threads you fucks

cope

cringe

see

AAAAIIIIEEEE

Attached: 1565692859435.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Our magnificent emperor.

Attached: smug lizard.jpg (437x406, 29K)

> SSJ changes the hair from black to yellow
> SSJ is a transformation
> Perfect Ui changes the hair from black to white
> UI NOT A TRANSFORMATION
SASUGA TORIYAMA

Why do you guys still watch this mess? It's the same thing every arc, every episode. You do know that's it's a tv show made solely to sell toys, right? Why not spend your time watching better things?

>Why not spend your time watching better things?
I still watch DBZ from time to time

This shit. Lets compare Vegito’s fights to Gogeta’s. Vegito vs. Buu >Only baited Buu to absorb him so he can save his children and piccolo. >Probably would have killed Buu if he knew he had a time limit. Vegito vs Zamasu >Fought opponent with near equal strength and regeneration. >Went into SSB right away. >Stabbed Zamasu in the fucking heart. >Sublimated his face. I can’t even boil water without a stove. Gogeta vs Broly >Fought a mindless hulk that he dominated in strength. >Waited for Broly to get stronger before going Blue. >Couldn’t kill or even scar Broly with multiple attacks worthy of a Level 3 Super. >Could’ve teleported to Broly after his kamehameha didn’t hit. >Acted like he wasn’t about to kill him seconds later. The only reason Toriyama made Gogeta canon was because fusion dance Vegito would have skinned Broly alive.

Attached: F0006140-CE43-4C49-A904-CFF7F0E698DB.jpg (1350x1697, 345K)

Holy Format
This shit. Lets compare Vegito’s fights to Gogeta’s.

vs. Buu >Only baited Buu to absorb him so he can save his children and piccolo. >Probably would have killed Buu if he knew he had a time limit. Vegito vs Zamasu >Fought opponent with near equal strength and regeneration. >Went into SSB right away. >Stabbed Zamasu in the fucking heart. >Sublimated his face. I can’t even boil water without a stove. Gogeta vs Broly >Fought a mindless hulk that he dominated in strength. >Waited for Broly to get stronger before going Blue. >Couldn’t kill or even scar Broly with multiple attacks worthy of a Level 3 Super. >Could’ve teleported to Broly after his kamehameha didn’t hit. >Acted like he wasn’t about to kill him seconds later. The only reason Toriyama made Gogeta canon was because fusion dance Vegito would have skinned Broly alive.

Mastered UI was a mistake and it looked better as black with a slight shine.

Fucking Hell
This shit. Lets compare Vegito’s fights to Gogeta’s.

Vegito vs. Buu
>Only baited Buu to absorb him so he can save his children and piccolo.
>Probably would have killed Buu if he knew he had a time limit.
Vegito vs Zamasu
>Fought opponent with near equal strength and regeneration.
>Went into SSB right away.
>Stabbed Zamasu in the fucking heart.
>Sublimated his face. I can’t even boil water without a stove.
Gogeta vs Broly
>Fought a mindless hulk that he dominated in strength.
>Waited for Broly to get stronger before going Blue.
>Couldn’t kill or even scar Broly with multiple attacks worthy of a Level 3 Super.
>Could’ve teleported to Broly after his kamehameha didn’t hit.
>Acted like he wasn’t about to kill him seconds later.
The only reason Toriyama made Gogeta canon was because fusion dance Vegito would have skinned Broly alive

>fucks it up twice
Sasuga DBfag

Enter Hearts

Attached: 2540F14C-6ADC-4656-80D9-71CBE2992685.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>messing up the greentexts
Let's do it
Vegito vs Zamasu
>Immortality gimmicks aside, Goku and Vegeta still put up a fight against Fused Zamasu himself even though they barely made it out with their lives
>Goku can turn Zamasu Goo while Vegito can merely smoke his face? Goku>Vegito much?
>Zamasu cannot abuse zenkai as he is immortal therefore, never near his own death, even if he is getting stronger, he will not get a power boost as strong as Broly
Gogeta vs Broly
>Even with Blue, Goku is merely on par with Raging Broly, after the Super saiyan transformation, Broly is literally untouchable, unlike Zamasu who still has still shit pushed in by Kaioken, Galick guns and Kamehameha
>However SS Gogeta somehow is a little bit above SS Broly
>Once he goes into the dimensional break, FPSS Broly demolishes SS Gogeta forcing him to turn tables with Blue, which is untouchable by Broly
>Removing a saiyan heart is useless, because they could compensate it with their ki as their life force

Attached: DUMB DOG.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Mangacucks Seethe

Attached: 1704421D-3C59-4286-8F6D-845C25A9342D.jpg (1012x1720, 613K)

Actually discussing a show that relies on rule of cool. with asspulls and power level inconsistencies

>Melting>Sublimating
You failed science didn’t you.
Zamasu was also supressing earlier because he is the fusion of two people with a god complex. Think about it.
>Goku becomes over 400x stronger merging with Buu Saga Vegeta.
>Zamasu fuses with Goku Black and becomes holy shit times stronger from what he was.
Vegito vs. Zamasu was closer then Broly and Gogeta. Gogeta wasted time in super saiyan when he could have one shotted Broly. Vegito is the more “gets shit done” one and delivers more fatal attacks. He probably would have killed Zamasu earlier if he knew his fusion could be shorted.

Also Zamasu’s half-immortal now. Besides Infinite Zamasu he just has regeneration. Kinda like Cell did who could gain zenkais.

>holding back headcanon
>Zamasu fuses with Goku Black and becomes holy shit times stronger from what he was
By holy shit times stronger, he should've smoked Goku instead of going "OH NO IT CAN'T BE! HOW COULD HE DESTROY MY KI BLAST WHILE I'M STILL HOLDING BACK AND PURPOSEFULLY LET HIM DESTROY MY FACE"

Based Chadza

>sublimating
care to sauce your headcanon on zamasu's face?
i never talked about meatshieldmasu

>Sublimating
He turned Zamasu’s face to smoke in image above. That’s what sublimating is dumbass. That other post was saying Zamasu would still get zenkais.
See Zamasu is the same two people with a god complex merged together. He’s an egotistical walking circle-jerk. Of course he suppressed. Him getting kamehameha’s is like Goku getting shot with Sorbet’s ring.

What is it?

>He turned Zamasu’s face to smoke in image above. That’s what sublimating is dumbass. That other post was saying Zamasu would still get zenkais.
>you mean like how 17 """"sublimated"""" Jiren's spit? also attacking a weak point and then act surprised at why it's working seems useless as a feat, senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=zgEUzUt5xsA
>Muh egomasu headcanon
will you provide a pic for that logic though?

shouldn't have greentexted that, oh well

manga is not canon to broly
neither is anime
it's why broly doesn't have non-canon shit like Blue Kaioken, Mastered Blue, Moe Blue, and Gohan

>and Gohan

Attached: Black-heh.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

That’s evaporating dumbass.
>H-Headcanon
It’s not my fault Zamasu’s a retard. Goku suppressed and got his ass kicked in Super many times. You’re stupid if you think Zamasu at full power couldn’t one shot Goku.

Attached: 48B5F589-58CD-49AA-8DF5-567B551E8589.jpg (1536x1035, 114K)

>and Doghan

Attached: dabbin.jpg (504x434, 45K)

> 3 active CHADs thread

How ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-07-47-23-749_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1389, 282K)

BASED

Attached: d0632658fff54fd6b9e0c58b446ebf94.jpg (580x830, 153K)

>and Gohan
based

Attached: Kekarot.gif (200x200, 594K)

Heart is useless.
>Goku died of a heart virus.
>Only jumpstarted his heart against Hit.
>Broly is too retarded to think of that anyway.

>That’s evaporating dumbass
Then Zamasu's goo (liquid) is also evaporating, dumbass
>It’s not my fault Zamasu’s a retard
well it's not my fault either Zamasu's weak
>You’re stupid if you think Zamasu at full power couldn’t one shot Goku.
This is his full power, and if he's still got pushed back then it's not Goku's fault he's weak, he also powered up abit only to get BTFO'd by Kaioken, Zamasu can only measure up to a single fighter, not even holding back headcanon can save you now

Attached: zamasu sun.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>and Gohan

Attached: 9001kek.png (655x653, 443K)

>Goku died of a heart virus
because it engulfed his whole body already for a year
>Only jumpstarted his heart against Hit.
his clothes are literally pushed in by Hit's pressure punch, his heart exploded, he replaced it with Ki
>Broly is too retarded to think of that anyway.
He doesn't need to, the ki is rising to his whole body
youtube.com/watch?v=8mnrMJgbdkA
he's literally stabbed in his bottom heart, and he powered up against the wounds like it's nothing

This image enough should prove Zamasu isn’t goku level. Even the fights should tell you Vegito and Zamasu are closer in power than Gogeta and Broly. You seriously think Vegito’s more lethal attacks wouldn’t do Broly in?

Attached: 67F6D42F-A6B5-4FA0-82B2-42A7F6F4C9DA.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I like the idea in the previous thread of "isekaid as Goku, what do you differently"
for the sake of argument you reincarnate at chapter 1, so no preventing grandpa Gohans death.
I'd is search out Dr Gero. Convince him to go to work at capsule Corp instead of red ribbon army, demonstrating how strong I am and my intentions to take them on, mentioning that capsule Corp would be a better place for his son too.
Bam, no androids/cell, and even a bonus I'll get to later.
Next I'd go through most the way things progressed in the manga, but making sure krillin doesn't die from tambourine by visiting korins tower early and sticking by krillin. Also, using the dragon balls a week or two before the tournament to buy some more training time before king piccolo can start collecting them.
After meeting piccolo Jr I'd be stronger than OG Goku, and win the fight while being able to stand. I'd then offer to become Piccolo's training partner to prepare for the Saiyan invasion.
Five years later, me and piccolo are each on par with radditz, and I explain I've been training on Earth to overthrow frieza, and if he brings the other saiyans, we can set a trap for frieza and beat him.
The whole z crew plus the saiyans go to namek (training along the way) and get their potential unlocked. It won't scare nail, since he'd still be stronger than any of us.
Convince piccolo to fuse with kami before the trip, bring dende back to make new dragon balls, and have the saiyans all train in the RoSaT for 2 days/years meaning at least Goku and Vegeta are super saiyans
Let the scouters pick up the word on the dragon balls, having vegeta call it in, pretending to have found the secret to immortality but getting "killed" while talking about it.
Frieza comes, gets smoked. Everything's peaceful until buu, but thanks to Gero creating a completely artificial human like 16, but stronger, he fights babidi and his men without risking releasing buu. Babidi is defeated, everything's safe.

>Engulfed his whole body.
Source? Also Vegito would just go for the brain then unlike “badass flashy techniques” Gogeta.

Uh huh. From whom exactly?

>Even the fights should tell you Vegito and Zamasu are closer in power than Gogeta and Broly
No? that fight just proves Vegito is fucking around like usual, look at the very last seconds, he pulled the invincible Gogeta while barking his mouth off and Zamasu cannot land a single hit on him, and wasn't that image he purposefully get punched to waste his time fusing? They say potara is nerfed to a ground for a reason, while Metamoran buff is just unreasonable, from a Blue tier opponent to almost a GoD tier, imagine that

Can Goku finally defeat Superman?

He could always defeat Superman

but UI still takes crazy stamina, which should reduce the time limit

Last thread I asked about who you would reincarnate as like that yamcha manga. Guy responded with Goku story.

look at how Kale tanked a kamehameha with her ki, look at Broly's unstable aura as Super saiyan, also the "keeps getting stronger" gimmick is still a thing in canon, his ki is building up

At least Vegito went SSB right away. Gogeta wasted time in Super Saiyan when he could’ve one shot Broly. Vegito didn’t know his fusion could be shortened and was obviously seconds away from killing merged Zamasu.

>Also Vegito would just go for the brain then unlike “badass flashy techniques” Gogeta.
yeah because saiyans do that all the time

>End Narrator line: Next chapter, Goku and Vegeta begin training!

What other saiyan stabs the heart?

i did say Vegito started off strong like Vegeta and then goes to mocking his opponent and playing with them evidently by his spirit sword, Gogeta takes the Goku approach by testing his opponent slowly and then got serious later on
>inb4 Goku vegeta personality headcanon
Whis said it, don't blame me?
>Vegito didn't know fusion is shortened
They literally have Gotenks burning up his energy and time, how could they not form a logic to not waste the fusion battery? they we're asking for it for their ignorance
Black himself, saiyans prefer good fights most of the time, also stabbing their brains won't work if Broly himself is mentally disabled at the time

Vegito was also GoD tier in the manga. Zamasu couldn’t land an attack at the end because he was buffing himself up like Trunks against Cell. It’s also pretty possible Zamasu was just getting weaker as he took damage.
Black is Zamasu so that doesn’t work. Can I get a pic for what Whis said.?

Please not again

>Broly surviving both brain and heart loss.
Not every character is Frieza. Saiyans can’t even survive without air.

Seriously when did Whis say that he hasn’t even met Vegito?

I toyed with the idea of incorporating super into it.
If so, then once I get radditz, Vegeta, and nappa instead of going to namek, I'd go to vamp to recruit paragus and broly, explaining that I can cure brolys rage (have piccolo on Earth use dragon balls, but don't let the others know that)
Then, with 6 saiyans, (especially super strong broly) we all train and abuse the fuck out of zenkai, even learning how to do the oozaru controlled form.
We wouldn't even need super Saiyan to beat frieza.
We'd then spend the next years wiping out the rest of friezas army and king cold. Focus on bringing up the mortal level, and invoke Lord beerus' name for motivation from Vegeta not to go off on his own. Once 6 super saiyans are around, we could become a super Saiyan God and attract beerus' attention, hopefully before the buu antics. When shin gets involved, we explain everything we've done to improve the mortal level and avoid the wrath of universal Erasure.
Surely the two tournaments go much easier with that level of power and training, and zamasu is a non-threat since I, as Goku just won't fight him, meaning he'll never get the idea to get his body and will eventually just be eliminated by beerus.
A tournament of power with four or five super Saiyan gods would likely go much faster in favor of u7, even without frieza and one android (gero having made a good mechanical one mentioned above)
And that's even if we can't get our mortal level raised enough to avoid it entirely.
And that's also assuming it even happens if there's only one xeno.

to be fair, even SS Vegito is enough for Zamasu, hell even his base form is enough, there's no way for an enemy that is slightly above Goku to grow into a whole new tier in 10 minutes, that is except you have a sensible headcanon to give
>Can I get a pic for what Whis said.?
youtube.com/watch?v=P83x_366Vew

Broly had his brain turned off once paragus is dead, saiyans can use their ki to compensate for their body damage like Goku fighting black and zamasu while being angry, Ki is the key of surviving here, not just organs

Goku black was dominating Goku and Vegeta before merging. Why do you still think Zamasu is Goku tier.
>RoF
Holy shit how did you interpret that as “one of you will be dominant in a fusion, that will change depending on howmyou fused though.”
>Dominant Personality Headcanon.
>Broly can survive without both brain and heart headcanon.
>Heart Virus headcanon
Holy Shit dude.
Then why can’t they breath in space. Why did Goku die from a Special Beam Canon through less important organs.

There will be no vegeta without Freeza-sama

dont you ever get tired of posting the same mentally ill shit everyday

cope

I bet you haven’t watched the orgasm that is episode 43.

Like bro I thought Gogeta was badass in Broly too. I just wanted to let people now Vegito had more to back him up as the fusion that gets shit done. You don’t have to make up this much bullshit.

Like imagine if broly was reduced to lips on an aura and was still walking about.

>Goku black was dominating Goku and Vegeta before merging. Why do you still think Zamasu is Goku tier.
not really? that scythe shenanigans did nothing
>Holy shit how did you interpret that as “one of you will be dominant in a fusion, that will change depending on howmyou fused though.”
i never said it will determine the fusion personality, i'm just observing their movements and came up with that, headcanon i guess, fine with losing that one
>Broly can survive without both brain and heart headcanon.
Goku literally got his head and skull banged by Broly on the ice, he's literally broken his head, and if you consider that as a weak point, then goku should've been dead a long time ago, saiyans =/= humans
>Heart Virus headcanon
Well eating the senzu strengthens the virus instead of banishing it, it's infused to his body back then
>Then why can’t they breath in space.
They can, for a while anyway, see BoG
>Why did Goku die to SBC
it's charged, why did Gohan,Piccolo, Cabba survives death beam?

>Vegito had more to back him up as the fusion that gets shit done
he should've destroyed Zamasu with Blue then? considering Zamasu is merely between Base->SS Vegito

>Charged
What about it being charged makes it more fatal than attacking the heart or the brain. A hole in the belly means blood loss which makes the brain and heart die from lack of blood.
Just because Goku got his head smacked didn’t mean his skull broke. A virus strengthened bu senzu would work if it was only in the heart. It was just only infused with the heart.
Again he stabbed him in the heart, shot a final kamehameha, and the start of his last combo smoked his face. Vegito did fight seriously you are just underestimating Zamasu.

>space slum lord unknown by most and boss of a few weak jobbers
>bullied about being a lizardlet by his nanny
While on the topic, Cold. We never see what happened specifically to King Vegeta in canon, but we know what happened with Fridge's father.

>was ready to replace his son with the killer
>thought it was the sword
>dead from a blast to the gut
>is a formlet stuck in the second state
Pathetic. At least he didn't get made to beg for his life as in the anime. Like father like son, still (and that's actually canon). Trucks, destroyer of broken appliances.

Attached: All hail God King Emperor Cold-sama v2.jpg (388x533, 118K)

Could Cold go Gold?

Love how everyone is using dragon balls for the most stupid shit, there will be no consequences like in GT huh?

MistareFusion is _____.

A guy who doesn’t like Dragon Ball Chadper

Frieza only exists owed to Vegeta becoming too popular for the original plan AT had for him to lose and die against Goku on Namek. He was literally made to be defeated in place of the Prince (so he can live on undefeated against the MC). Thanks for taking the bullet, I guess.

Attached: yfw you realize bejita-sama is undefeated against goku-san.png (667x378, 297K)

>What about it being charged makes it more fatal than attacking the heart or the brain.
You don't seem to get it, when i said, Ki is the key here, i mean, engulfing someone with enough ki will destroy them even if you hit him in the stomach, Goku is significantly weaker back then, he has no ki to juice himself up
>blood loss
there was never any blood loss in DBS for some reason, i guess they never striked the place that pours out the blood
>inb4 you're calling me insane
>Just because Goku got his head smacked didn’t mean his skull broke.
Are you saying he's overeacting with his pupils disappearing and reappearing? that's a fatal damage to the head whether you like it or not and it still hasn't fazed Goku
>Again he stabbed him in the heart
not chopping him into two immediately like trunks did? why? holding back?
>shot a final kamehameha, and the start of his last combo smoked his face.
all of that until the last seconds which is already too late, the fight should've ended during the spirit stab, not Super Sublimating Defusing Melting Ultra Super Duper Punch

Pretty sure Vegeta took a bullet from Freeza. Twice.

>So popular he also came back.
When are we getting an even chader villian to take the next bullet.

>space slum lord unknown by most and boss of a few weak jobbers

Frieza controlled hundreds of planets, King Kai was terrified of him being agitated and even Beerus knew about him and was suprised anyone had been able to defeat him. EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE.

Cold was a worm unfit to be compared to Frieza-sama, which is why his superior progeny never resurrected him. Kneel and cope Jobgeta bro.

Attached: 1566004091086.jpg (832x573, 109K)

You forgot the Galactic Police/King being demolished by the lizard and forbidding any of their agents to even go near him.

Attached: 1565052886630.png (336x336, 216K)

So do you think this is possible Again Vegito didn’t know his fusion was shortened. Vegeta was dead during Gotenks and Goku forgot the fucking mafuba seal. Zamasu destroyed Vegito’s spirit sword before he could do anything with it. Also Sublimating Punch is amazing. Gotta leave. Later You.

>Gods of Destruction do not always work alone in their destruction and sometimes can appoint someone else the duty of destroying, thus becoming an Agent of Destruction (破壊の代行 Hakai no daikō).[7] The only example of this in Universe 7 being Frieza, who prior to Age 739 was known to aid Beerus in destroying things, and was also told by him to destroy Planet Vegeta. Beerus also allowed Frieza to maintain an galactic empire which controlled 70% of Universe 7. Presumably Beerus also tolerated the activities of other members of the Frieza Clan such as King Cold and Cooler, which is supported by King Cold advising both of his sons not to challenge Beerus, which may have played a role in allowing them to maintain a vast empire as they respected Beerus' position as Universe 7's Destroyer.

Attached: 155d454507597ccb919367418021.jpg (1024x583, 76K)

>Zamasu destroyed Vegito’s spirit sword before he could do anything with it.
Well what could he do instead of
>DID U NOW GOKOU IS INSIDE YOU HEHE!
oh i know! Destroy him with the Super Special One-shotting Earth-shattering Spirit Sword! isn't that right?

He would need something to save his sorry ass. People go off his 'second form' being about at Cyborg Frieza's level to suggest as DBM does, but AT makes it clear with Frieza asserting himself as the strongest (Cold can't transform further).

I've said it before, but if Cold's father's natural (mutant) state was like the depiction of Chilled (most reduced form) with his son being in the 'third' (Alien rip-off), a grandson like the princess (Frieza) having the base he does would be just fine. AT didn't put much thought into this business (and was about to clear the board of lizards, so why would he).

One thing is for sure. There is no Anderson coming to save Cold.

>Wait? Are you kidding me? Did you say "wait"? King Cold. THE King Cold. Finally gets on the wrong end of a ki blast...and what he says...is "wait". You know what? I expected more of you. I mean, wait for what? Wait for me to change my mind? Wait for another two or three seconds of life, because you're so fucking weak you just can't stand to see it end?

Attached: 0138-009 v1.jpg (1066x1446, 558K)

Remember how butthurt people where when Goku used his creative control clause to change the ending of RoF from Vegeta being the hero to Goku saving the day as always? He'd rather job to a fucking laser than let the Prince of Midgets steal his thunder. He wouldn't even let Vegeta beat Freeza, the archnenemy of the Saiyan race. Jobgeta is not worthy of even that. Sad!

Attached: chadku.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>pretty sure
Vegeta ain't the one who got perma-killed in canon.

>twice
>Super
Get Whis'd, nerd.

>Mind broken and demolished so many times by CHADza posters, the jobgeta fag is now going after the featless Cold instead who Frieza surpassed the moment he was born

Pitiable.

Attached: 1500443139836.jpg (842x470, 149K)

> W... Wait !! I've a transformation like my son !! NOOOO

That's Whis and Goku's win. Bejita bit the dust and died a pathetic jobber as ALWAYS. Having to later sit there and seethe in the loser bleachers as Chadza and Kakarotto got all the spotlight and saved the entire universe must have been almost more than he could handle!

Attached: dynamic duo.gif (480x270, 2.76M)

I can't stand it...THE LIZARD POSTERS ALWAYS BEAT US....

Attached: 1564948071133.gif (500x321, 2.05M)

>regular superman?
Yes
>Solar superman that lived for 100 years in the sun absorbing it's energy and that can punch reality itself destroying reality with a punch
No.

That's what happens when a different writer gets to choose how strong a character is everytime one time he gets destroyed by some rando with super strength the next he's destroying the universe with a pinky, don't bother comparing them.

W-WAIT HURIZA-SAMA, DON'T DO IT, I WILL SUCK YOUR TAIL! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!

Attached: 1566007548497.webm (854x480, 1.21M)

Why do Vegetafags try to take on Friezafags? They know they'll never win. Just stick to fighting Gokufags.

but gokufags beat lizard fags, is this some sort of rock paper scissor we got going on here?
Vegeta beats goku
Goku beats Frieza
Frieza beats vegeta

This is just like how the fusions work too
Vegito beats Gogeta
Gogeta beats a main antagonist
Main antagonist cucks Vegito

Based CHADza.

> Fucking pathetic cuck (((prince)))

> AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIE IM SORRY AAAAAAIIIIIIE

Attached: 1565407077313.gif (540x584, 2.22M)

>Vegeta beats goku
Clearly not seeing how Vegeta is always chasing after him.

Depends on who's writing Superman. His strenght goes from planet buster to literall infinity entirely based on who's writing him.

>hundreds of planets
>while talking of Super
Head canon checked by the trash you ate up. How like a lizard to be make such a basic error. Or are you going on about a bunch of areas without sapient life?

>King Kai
Who is too weak to challenge even Nappa. Per the retcon, Vegeta being the strongest was changed (as with the understanding that their armor was specific to their people). A fine trade to stay undefeated against the MC (even as the main villain of an arc).

>Billy the sleepy pet of Vegeta's guardian angel in charge of knowing things
That lazy shit napped in ignorance of his potential demise from Buu. What you demonstrate is that you cite retards as authorities (in good company with Frieza).

>was a worm
That was about the same as an cybernetically enhanced Frieza, yes. Their best was this little (even humoring him being at 50%, it was a sorry showing before making him look like an even bigger tit by not jumping to 70% right away to slip death and quickly get to his MAX). Had he just listened to "daddy", he wouldn't have jobbed to death (even with Goku ready to IT in for his 2-0 as per the original timeline).

NOTE: Gero does it better, clearly. Even his dolls made from pitiful teenage girls (human, no less) are of higher quality. Don't see them with jockstraps on their heads.

Attached: toaster thinking of her tiny, raven-haired prince in those tight outfits - too handsome to approach (297x312, 130K)

Why does Vegeta job so much?

He's pathetic, thats why

Attached: 1565729548501.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

This was technically a win for Vegeta. He had Frieza beaten down. Frieza cheated. It was a psychological victory for Vegeta.

>implying Merus couldn't shit all over Frieza
Don't know why they restrict him from doing his job. Typical bullshit from the brass. How can they be so dumb they don't know what became of Frisbee up to this point (at least that he and his father got wiped out, disappearing for many years)?

>Directly stated to control 70% of the universe

>King Kai, a god in charge of an entire quadrant and would full well know the galactic status

>Denigrating Beerus to serve his retarded agenda

>Talking about jobbing to death while continually making excuses for the prime example of jobbing in anime, Bejita

I think we're just about done here.

Attached: 1448629568571.gif (500x375, 740K)

Cope

*Choking to death in space noises*

Why are Jobgetafags hiding behind Krillin's cumdumpster?

Gonna have to be on and off.
What is your point here?

They cowered and did nothing in the face of the CHADza force after their entire army was wrecked.

Attached: 1565060072844.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>smoking hot titty twister
Censored trash aside, I wasn't reading for it, but this is the first instance of "AIEE" that I noticed. Figures it would involved Yamcha in some way.

Attached: 0118-005.jpg (1066x1600, 286K)

It's Vegeta's fault for attacking a weakened Frieza.

Holy damage control.

Vegeta is a jobber.

Even now, he's going to job again in the next chapter

Attached: 1557572922616 kawaii.jpg (519x591, 38K)

Frieza would murder Merus lol

Based emperor

AAAAIIIIIIIEEEEE!

Attached: Bejita choked.png (851x450, 700K)

Can't sleep huh? refute this, why is Vegito not slicing Zamasu into two once he lodged his blade in? Is he weak? or is he barking his mouth off again like usual? if Trunks is on par with Zamasu, why can't Vegito defeat Zamasu? is trunks stronger with his 50+ human power? or is your Zamasu is a threat bullshit merely your headcanon?

Delete this

what the fuck does yamcha have anything to do with that

King Cold valued the height of his towering second form over the power of his manlet final form. Frieza-sama is too wise to make the same mistake.

Attached: 1565661352514.jpg (640x358, 76K)

I...I like the dirt.

Attached: 1564944622240.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>mutt easily kills the enhanced new you
>in front of your father
>who then wants to adopt said twink bastard
Did you misunderstand the situation? Lizards and their underdeveloped minds...I mean, really?

>d-don't go after poppa
You lot wish you could do the same, but there is no canon to work with on your end (just have to assume he was taken out with the planet). Not that it hasn't stopped your ilk from trying (anime-only peasants through and through).

>surpassed at birth
Nice headcanon. 2-0, when?

Attached: Evolved Trunks readies the dose - Lizard fears 2-0.jpg (500x700, 130K)

That blast took out much of his lung, and the major arteries around his heart.
Also, we don't know he was stuck in a 2nd form. We just know he can transform.
We know friezas smallest form changed over time. It seems more likely that his species can just transform into variations as they wish. Frieza used his transformations to reduce his power, but we don't know if cold did.
The fact that his ki was on par with final form frieza, and he made no attempt to transform after he was killed suggests he doesn't use his form to reduce power. More likely to intimidate.

>Vegito not slicing.
Didn’t think about it. Gogeta also wasted time talking to Frieza.
>Trunks
Plot. You could also say Vegito weakened Zamasu.
>Zamasu isn’t a threat.
Laughs in killed anyone.
Can you refute that Vegito would kill Broly before Cheelai could save him with without organs=useless?

B... Based.

Attached: 1564172125090.png (656x812, 495K)

Why does Jobgeta always send people to fight his battles?

Oh goody, Trunks killed a frieza who had never done as much as a jumping jack in his life. Now if the bastard son of the jobber tried it, Goldza would crush him like an insect.

>Nice headcanon

"It is said that from the moment Frieza was born he was more powerful and cruel than his father, Frieza's overwhelming power and genius for evil led to Cold wanting to hand control over the universe to Frieza immediately."

Don't ever challenge your superior again.

Attached: DtWQ47CVAAECezF.jpg (436x338, 36K)

>Didn’t think about it.
what kind of excuse is that? If you're fighting to kill you'd want to screw you opponent in the most brutal way possible
>Gogeta talking to frieza
Yeah, in his base form
>P-PLOT...!
Immediately the losing card
>Vegito weakened Zamasu
i thought you said he grew stronger since the brawl with Goku, like a whole new tier?
>Zamasu isn't a threat
Infinite Zamasu is, Fused Zammy? nah
>Can you refute that Vegito would kill Broly before Cheelai could save him with without organs=useless?
If you stab Broly's brain then congrats, there's no hope of bringing him back now, well maybe Vegito could talk him to death like he did with Zamasu? Hearts stabbing again, is useless if DBS Goku himself can survive without a heart

Holy BASED, how will autistic image description Vegeta user recover from this?

B-But Toranksu was my ace in the hole....

>have a transformation
He didn't (or Frieza wouldn't be the strongest).

Attached: kind cold was about the same as cyborg frieza.jpg (1066x1263, 435K)

>Most brutal way possible.
Gogeta did a pretty shitty job then.
>Base Form
Fair enough.
Losing Card
>What can I say? Trunks fought Rose Black in SS2. His strength is inconsistent.
>New Tier
A character can become stronger and then weaker again if damaged.
>That’s fair. Still Zamasu was fighting on par with Vegito.
>Brain Damage
Gogeta tried to kill him too. Don’t know why he just changed his mind because he teleported away.
>Talking to death.
Maybe with SUBLIMATING VICE SHOUT

>retard making the same mistake
One recently highlighted (so even a lizard should understand), no less.

Attached: cold had no higher form - frieza was the strongest.jpg (433x528, 103K)

> 2nd form Cold is = Full power Frieza

> He knows about Beerus and Buu
> "I'm so most powerful"

Well done Tori

>Gogeta did a pretty shitty job then.
throwing it to Gogeta now? cowardly move but i bite, the Goku side is still wanting to save Broly, that is until the Vegeta side kicked in last moment and tried to kill Broly or we could go with you shitty Potara>Metamor headcanon where Gogeta is weaker hence cannot kill Vegito, which brings us the question, why can't Vegito, the strongest and supreme fusion defused before beating a trunks tier enemy?
>What can I say? Trunks fought Rose Black in SS2. His strength is inconsistent.
SSRage thank you, new form
>A character can become stronger and then weaker again if damaged.
i don't see him getting weaker than pre-Vegito, did you?
>Gogeta tried to kill him too. Don’t know why he just changed his mind because he teleported away.
see the first point
>Talking to death.
oh you mean pic related on a solid skin? good luck, boy if it can merely sublimate a goo, i don't see how it can't melt a solid skin

Attached: resonant expl.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Too spastic to even pick up on humor

I hereby dub you the Bejitautist. That is your official name in these threads.

Attached: 1565054185053.png (585x476, 423K)

You know what to do. You know what will happen if you don't.

Attached: 0b5aeda1d13b16cbf61124d206682b234.jpg (348x433, 42K)

Understood.

Attached: 1565666692838.jpg (750x1048, 362K)

Attached: 1566282453473.png (587x688, 25K)

>h-humor
You're in the same boat as . Making jests that implying Cold had an out. Have to remind you lot your head canon is only just that.

>Gogeta is weaker hence cannot kill Broly
fixed

>wants it
Not just stupid, but a slut, too.

Attached: 1562731389236 fridge lizard.jpg (445x551, 96K)

>Now if the bastard son of the jobber tried it, Goldza would crush him like an insect.
Eh, I dunno about that when you consider how ridiculously OP future trunks got in the black arc.
At his peak he was at least rivaling ssg.
Still not enough to beat golden frieza, but definitely enough not to be curbstomped.

SSB Goku and Vegeta had to flee for their lives against Broly, while Gold Frieza held out against him for an hour. He definitley has the edge against SSB Goku or Vegeta one to one currently.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

actually it's SSBE tier, or at least the same as Vegito

>Headcanon
Stated by Elder Kai. As good as a source as he is.
>SSRage
I’m talking about the Shida animated fight before he got that form.
>Did you?
Imagine Goku supressing before Jiren. He gets much stronger when he fights seriously. Oh no! Jiren beat him. He got weaker from damage and lack of stamina oh no.
>Merely Sublimate
How much better can ypu get?
>Gogeta didn’t wanna kil him.
That’s fair but was the Goku side also torturing him the whole time?

Attached: d46bc89-6cd548b9-4c25-41b7-bfe6-ae99a6ff864f.jpg (752x1013, 355K)

Based.

Post some KINO transformations!

youtube.com/watch?v=3wGHHFnj1iQ&feature=youtu.be&t=42

>Stated by Elder Kai. As good as a source as he is.
I didn't know Vegito is still a permanent fusion
>I’m talking about the Shida animated fight before he got that form.
fair enough, still a losing fight though
>Imagine Goku supressing before Jiren. He gets much stronger when he fights seriously. Oh no! Jiren beat him. He got weaker from damage and lack of stamina oh no.
You mean Jiren who is clearly battered up without any regeneration, """"Good"""" comparison, not
>How much better can ypu get?
Obliterating him with Super duper spirit sword and then slice him into two? Trunks definitely didn't defeat Zamasu with a super duper ultra mega heating cooling punch right?
>That’s fair but was the Goku side also torturing him the whole time?
Where else would the Vegeta side go then?

Toriyama designed chilled, cold, frieza, cooler, and kuriza (the known u7 members of the race)
In the natural form, frieza, cooler, and kuriza all have armor plates on them (mostly forarms and shins)
All three also have smooth skin.
Chilled, cold, and first-through third form frieza (and first form kuriza) all have segmented skin somewhere.
Flashback frieza only had it on his tail, as did king cold.
We saw his body elongate for his 2nd and 3rd forms.
It seems pretty reasonable to guess that flashback frieza had only recently learned to transform and only had 2 forms. Later, as he decided to have several forms, his most-reduced form changed.

If I had to bet, the fact that cold has a segmented tail, and horns, means his transformation doesn't change much in looks.
And given his ki, it's probably something like a transformation to change fighting style, not power.
Golden friezas smooth skin also suggests that the segmented parts change size or shape dramatically, while non segmented just changes texture, if anything

Frieza has ALWAYS been tanky
Go back and re-read the frieza fight on namek.
He takes a fuckton of hits. Even when Goku outclasses him, he takes blow after blow and even managed to survive being cut in half.
Friezas strong and fast, but his stats are mostly stacked in toughness, which is why they needed sheer power to beat him.

While Ayres' english Frieza is excellent, you have to give Damien credit for his portrayal too. The roar when Frieza was compressing the hakai ball was Ocean Vegeta levels of ferocity

youtube.com/watch?v=LJGEQA73WK8&feature=youtu.be&t=105

>we know their anatomy
We don't. We do know that Frieza lost more than half his body (possibly parts of his brain). Kept limping on. Reasonable to guess AT would keep things as you would expect, but we don't "know".

>don't know he was stuck in Form 2
True, it is possible he can transform and somehow still be weaker than someone he is nearly as strong as (despite the increase Frieza had between two and three). Maybe that's his limit. However, the end result is that you're either suggesting he gets almost nothing from the state Frieza is in or he can't reach it. Either way, he's weaker (DBM is just wrong). Frieza isn't talking about just the current Cold as compared to himself (or did you want to argue otherwise).

>know he can transform
Do we? How do we know that isn't his base (and he never bothered to create restricted forms)? What canon source are you citing? The manga says nothing of the sort.

>changed over time
What's all this now?

>seems
Head. Canon.

>don't know if Cold did
You implying another purpose in his case? See the above.

>suggests he doesn't use forms to reduce power
>just for aesthetic
How often do I need to say those same two words when dealing with you lot? I suppose I've spent too long slapping around just the Retardku chumps. Others needed some love and attention to get their minds right about what is and what is not the case.

>on par with final form
Why do you dipshits struggle with capitalization (even proper use of line breaks)? Also, he was 'on par' with Frieza with cybernetic enhancement. The idea Frieza was only 50% may not be unreasonable, but it is head canon.

Attached: 1563372522880 lizard.gif (320x180, 841K)

I think Gold Form is just stronger. In ROF and Super Gold Frieza outclasses Goku in the first half of the fight, losing only due to Frieza's inexperience with the form causing rapid energy drain compared to the more stabilized Blue. Once Frieza had mastered it with True Golden it seems straight out superior to Blue as the Broly movie suggests.

>Permanence
Fair, I believe there were guides that said it too though.
>Jiren
I meant Goku after he lost his transformation and blasted away.
>Slice in two
That just resulted in whole body sublimation.
>Vegeta
What an asshole.

That and being ghost is why he survived the Hakai isn’t it.

>came back
I remember his first return. And his second. And now we're on the third non-canon. Wait, no. Fourth.

>return as a gag villain to be jobbed out
Sometimes dead is better. Know that your Prince saw to picture related with 2-0.

Attached: bejita-sama...avenge me.jpg (480x360, 48K)

>That just resulted in whole body sublimation.
source
>What an asshole.
nobody said otherwise

Attached: implying fridge was ever going to be a GoD - smug cat knows the lizard will just be Bra's agent (458x605, 258K)

This was really impressive desu, we see Vegeta later cancel out hakai energy by overloading it with massive amounts of ki, but no one else besides hakaishin actually manipulate it like Frieza does there. GoD Freezer when?

>Headcanon
Yikes, enter the strongest and undefeated.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

don't you jinx me now

Attached: Breaks your 'strongest' character.jpg (720x1222, 91K)

>return as a gag villain to be jobbed out
Vegeta

twitter.com/DBSChronicles/status/1163705812738424832
Chapter 51-Vegeta has not yet made it to Yardrat, Goku has not yet started training with Dai Kaioshin, the entire chapter is just flashbacks and talking with revealing some secrets. Nothing major happening, This arc will be a long one.

>jobs to a regular ray gun laser from a ring
>Whis saves him
>rushes to aid his Prince
Good pet. Dumb, but loyal (and lucky).

>archnenemy
What?

>not worthy of beating Frieza directly in his second mini-arc
>just the MC
Okay, retard.

Attached: The Nemesis - MC's long-standing rival - Archenemy - Inescapable Agent of Goku's Downfall (1038x1730, 207K)

You can call Frieza a "gag villain" all you like, any user in this thread knows that's complete garbage.A comedic moment or two does nothing to dispel the fact that Frieza continues to be a major driving antagonist and behaves as ruthlessly as ever.

youtu.be/jOOhrNkV9xo

Attached: 1565369222485.png (720x540, 567K)

where are the SCANS

>Source
youtube.com/watch?v=glUyI2yvHLY&app=desktop
Trunks didn’t destroy matter. Zamasu’s body was reduced to vapor in the air.
>Nothing left from that response.
Shit.

Concession accepted.

Don’t make me look back.

>Worked for Beerus

>Other universe says he's more of a god of destruction than their god of destruction

>Manipulates Hakai energy completely untrained

>Whis says he's impressive, brings him back to life

I'm thinking it's end game, bros.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Trunks didn’t destroy matter. Zamasu’s body was reduced to vapor in the air.
source for this one too, also
>a mortal=Trunks
not mortals

>that's Whis and Goku's win
And Vegeta's.

>Bejita
Had the better allies. Cope. Frieza tried to correct this, but just got his ass kicked some more by the new recruit (such is the depth of his blundering).

>rambling on about irrelevant matters
Time for the breakdown.

>Plan A
>fails owed to being a staminalet
>wouldn't have worked even if Vegeta went first
>Plan B
>fails since Vegeta isn't Gokek
>Plan C
>fails as Vegeta's Plan B was tops
>didn't even have to eat another loss to break the streak thanks to the way rewind works
This is the part where you concede.

Attached: pickle cannot believe people drop their guards - goku is a shit hero v2.jpg (391x536, 94K)

>Reacts with a blush and sweats at the antics of the Ginyu force

LOOK AT THIS GAG VILLAIN BROS

Attached: Frieza.png (640x480, 273K)

>Source
I don’t know what do you thinking is happening to Zamasu’s body in the video.
>Something about Trunks’ mortality.
What.

Cope and cry about it. Vegeta contributed nothing to the win over frieza at all except driving him to blow up the planet and get himself killed before Whis and Goku rescued him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Can’t make gag about villians without them becoming gag villians huh?

A nice cope. Would be a real shame if something happened to it. 2-1 (Vegeta), soon.

Attached: I'm sorry Frieza...I can't let you do that - Whis'd - Bejita-sama wins again.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Yeah I was making the point that villains can have humerous moments

Remember when when shitposters thought it would end like 4 chapters ago.

>I don’t know what do you thinking is happening to Zamasu’s body in the video.
Spirit sword does its job
>What
he's talking about Trunks not Vegito, therefore Vegito didn't defeat him

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Attached: 1565731917473.png (1026x1135, 1.16M)

Reminder that Frieza lives rent free in the princelet's head.

Attached: 1566041829646.png (666x2706, 2.73M)

kek

>try
You say this, but his vassal keeps slapping the lizard around. Hell, the mutt did, too. Vegeta slapped the gold right off his ass, as well. Frieza tried his best with back-up options, but ultimately fell short. 1-1 is still better than what the carrot has managed. Take solace in this fact.

>RPS
Were canon in question, sure. We're talking Super, so Frieza got a win over Goku through Sorbet with Vegeta using Whis and Goku to get his over Frieza. You don't have to like it, but that's how it is. Then we have jokers like this .

Attached: canon triclops telling the score - 2-0.jpg (439x453, 59K)

>Zamasu Death
Sublimation is solid turning to gas. Seems like Zamasu turned into not solid and not liquid.
>Oh
>Mortal not Mortals
Zamasu doesn’t know how spirit bombs work.

UI is not SUPPOSED to be a transformation, but the manner in which Goku uses it in makes it so.

Techniques don't change your hair color. Transformations do.

YIKES
why do you do this Toyo
we all waited to see the Yardrat and THIS happens

sigh, one more month

Based

God DAMN Bejitautist likes hiding behind other characters.

>W-whis and goku serve Bejita, their wins c-count as his

>Also forget vegeta got murdered plz

>Sublimation is solid turning to gas. Seems like Zamasu turned into not solid and not liquid.
he's turning into light, and it's colored after trunks blue sword
>Zamasu doesn’t know how spirit bombs work.
sauce of it being a spirit bomb? fan wiki doesn't count

Attached: DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1242x696, 187K)

what do you expect? it's what their idol has done for his whole career
>hides behind nappa on earth
>hides behind krillin and gohan, then piccolo, then goku, on namek
>hides behind trunks against mecha frieza
>hides behind trunks, then goku, then gohan, against cell
>hides behind goku/inside vegito vs buu
>hides on the bench while the 3 true protags win the ToP
>hides behind goku in every movie he shows up for

Attached: tumblr_pi9a4mvdRC1urcdi7_540.gif (324x227, 1017K)

>why does the town toaster pine for the Prince
Her fetishes drive her to the point even an uggo would suffice as with Krillin. Someone actually handsome (and powerful)? Well...

To whom? Certainly not Gokek.

>trying to beat the blonde out of him
>this bent out of shape he only sees her as a thing, not a woman
She's got it bad.

Attached: toaster spots her prince - loves her some short, dark-haired men - doll destined to be bug chow.jpg (525x515, 157K)

>Light
It’s just gas brightened by Trunks’ energy.
>Spirit Bomb
Looks like a spirit bomb. Human comment on sharing Trunks’ light. Goku says it was like a spirit bomb next episode.

Vegebros... Why does everyone hate us? Every single thread is an anti-Bejita thread....

I still don't know why anyone would think Frieza would want a Destroyer job, being ordered around by Whis. The second Frieza tries to even overthrow Whis or the higher-ups in that positions he's as good as dead.

Whis calls Beerus lord.

>It’s just gas brightened by Trunks’ energy.
>Goku says it was like a spirit bomb next episode.
so far there hasn't been any source, i trust you can find one for your next post?

Nothing Personal

>was a win
Ignoring the jest, you're actually correct. See: >cheated
There are no rules. Help? That's a-okay. Frieza was just outclassed.

Would you have preferred Vegeta go first, Frieza tuckers out, Plan B fails (again) and Plan C gets stuffed in the same fashion as before? Just need to cut out that useless exchange he had with Goku to trim things down. Maybe spare the clown some shame (not having to be put down like he was).

You say this, but he isn't the one who keeps putting Goku over (now or ever). Know anybody guilt of that a time or two (or three)?

Attached: Fridge realizes his Prince is undefeated against Goku.jpg (968x976, 262K)

youtu.be/Ezrbyf6t9mY

I miss them bros...

why do people say that gogeta is stronger than vegito by comparing fights that have taken place in completely different times? goku's and vegita's powerlevels aren't the same. goku turned half of zamasu into goo in ssbkk20, while he couldn't do shit against jiren using the same form. they were vastly weaker during the zamasu arc than they were post top, so what's the point in comparing the battles when the individual powerlevels were not the same?
the only argument people use is that vegito was toying with buu during their fight but that doesn't matter since the only reason they did so was because they wanted to get absorbed so they could rescue the rest of the cast from buu. and honestly, some flash animator from youtube handled that aspect better with his headcanon what if battles than toriyama did, so why even bother arguing about this?

And knocks him the fuck out whenever he goes out of line. Your point is?

Reminder that any character who can breath in space and destroy a planet can beat any saiyan.

Only when Beerus threatens the entire universe of goes wild destroying a bunch of worlds at once. Otherwise the angel acts as an attendant and lets the destroyer do as they will.

FPBP. There are no canonical rules in the Dragonball Multiverse. Toriyama, Toei and whoever's else in charge of executive decisions have repeatedly retconned shit to fit the current narrative.

Frieza literally made his intentions to overthrow Zeno pretty clear in the tournament. Do you really think he'll be satisfied with a destroyer position? JUST a destroyer position? When Beerus lets him do whatever he wants anyway?

>Gas
Why would it turn into light?
>Source
youtube.com/watch?v=7nGkyplDc1g
5:58

I'll try to take this one piece at a time
>Anatomy
Look, technically we don't know how many lungs or spleens or kidneys saiyans even have. But toriyama has given us no reason to think otherwise.
>Can't reach friezas state
Huh? The transformations are downgrades for frieza. I'm saying that since frieza openly states he's the strongest, in front of his father, that if cold wasn't in his true form, it means his true form still isn't much stronger.
>Do we know he can transform
Toriyama said he could. He didn't specify if that meant he had a power up transformation, or just was capable of changing his form. That was my point. We ONLY know he's capable of it.
>Changed over time
His weakest form, when he took over for king cold, was significantly different than what we see on namek. No shoulder gems or segmented arms, no armor on his torso, etc.
>Head canon
That's not what head canon means.
Suggesting a possible interpretation isn't the same as making up an explanation and relying on it.
As for the 50% thing I don't know what you're talking about. The two kis were considered similar, and if cold was stronger, frieza wouldn't have claimed his status as strongest.

>hides from Merus
The lizard fears the thin blue line. Who knows, maybe he'll end up arrested rather than killed by Officer Bejita. 2-1.

God dammit
youtube.com/watch?v=1oXzKv5bue0

unless he pulls a Thanos

>Why would it turn into light?
Why would a 'holy' being turn into gas?
>spirit bomb
"""""LIKE"""""" spirit bomb not 100% spirit bomb

Attached: toei bomb.png (953x455, 729K)

How will Bejitautist react if Frieza gets the 3-0? How much cope can the human mind contain before it bursts asunder, /dbs/?

Attached: 1565309250635.png (500x422, 113K)

demon trips

I know that the fusion dance was specifically stated to create a being much stronger than the sum of their parts, but I don't remember if the same was said about potara

>directly stated
By all means, post the page from the source material.

>in charge of North Galaxy
What about him? Or some slum lord faffing about in that region to some extent before getting taken out (repeatedly) and having his forces reduced from a joke to a total joke...Something to add?

>shitting on Billy Cat Man
As one should. He knows his days are numbered.

>prime example
>posts a guy who just keeps being brought back to put people over
>now has to seek out others to fight for him
>still fails beyond jobbing to establish even his 'help' as strong
There isn't any dignity left for your kind when embracing Super. You get what you deserve.

Attached: fridge jobs again.jpg (1003x549, 90K)

>Why
Because he was disintegration.
>Like
“It was the light of the people that defeated him. Zamasu being wrong about the single mortal thing still stands.

>defeated Super Buu
>helped defeat Kid
2-2 against the gumball being hidden behind.

>doesn't know how to read
Telling.

>SS3 Goku is 400x stronger than Base Goku.
>Base Vegito stronger than SS3 Goku.
>Base Goku + Base Vegeta = Less than 3x Base Goku.
I think it’s implied.

>Because he was disintegration
and does light disappears too, just like gas, what's your point?
>It was the light of the people that defeated him. Zamasu being wrong about the single mortal thing still stands.
>light of the people
not
>energy of the people
also light, not gas

i'm not sure that it had been stated in z, but in super at least vados said that potaras multiply the individual powers with each other when caulifla and kale fused.
all i'm saying is, we literally don't know if there is even a difference in power between the fusions since we never had a common base for it. if anything, you could argue that the potara fusion is superior since it's the method used by gods, whereas the fusion dance can be considered a shitty bootleg knockoff. but we don't know. the only time where an enemy didn't get completely dominated by a fusion was vegito vs zamasu and maybe goku vs kefla, but that was only to showcase how retardedly strong ultra instinct is. and for all we know goku and vegeta in the broly movie were a lot stronger than during the zamasu arc.

vegetafags' minds have already burst asunder, mate. They're like rabid animals; it started with the 2-0 vs goku stuff, and now they turn on any character mentioned in the thread.

>Point
Matter doesn’t just turn into light.
>Light of people.
What did you think Trunks met. Zamasu seeing the human’s light didn’t disintegrate them.

And looking back he said power anyway.

>Matter doesn’t just turn into light.
and person doesn't shrink just because you're being absorbed by a bubblegum, your point?
>What did you think Trunks met. Zamasu seeing the human’s light didn’t disintegrate them. And looking back he said power anyway.
i don't get your point, your ESL is showing

We only saw super Saiyan vegito fight, so all we know is ssvegito > ss3 Goku.
We also have no idea how many times stronger ss3 Goku is than base

>Buu
Don’t assume something doesn’t follow real world logic just because it can.
>ESL
White/Live in America.
>Point
Light didn’t destroy Zamasu’s ass. Trunks actually said the people’s power in the video I posted. That means Zamasu was wrong when he said he was defeated by a mortal and not mortals.
Look up SS3 multiplier. Doesn’t change much if only SS Vegito is stronger than SS3
>SS3 Goku is 8x SS Goku
>SS Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku
SS Goku + SS Vegeta = Less than 3x SS Goku.

Peace

This. UI also makes Goku punch harder for no reason.

>Don’t assume something doesn’t follow real world logic just because it can.
Our god is not a green white haired maniac
>White/Live in America.
who cares?
>Light didn’t destroy Zamasu’s ass. Trunks actually said the people’s power in the video I posted. That means Zamasu was wrong when he said he was defeated by a mortal and not mortals.
and pray tell how 50 people and 2 weakened saiyan does it better than 2 Gods fused?

kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/
>On p.62-63, it says that Super Saiyan 2 is twice as strong as regular Super Saiyan, and that Super Saiyan 3 is four times as strong as Super Saiyan 2. It also repeats Daizenshuu 7s statement about regular Super Saiyan increasing the battle power by a factor of 50

>Look up SS3 multiplier. Doesn’t change much if only SS Vegito is stronger than SS3
That's not a thing
Once toriyama stated that the company put arbitrary multipliers on super Saiyan that he didn't feel were right, it negates all of the daizenshuus

that's an interesting opinion. how canon is official source material if the author himself disagrees with it? personally, i'd not take toriyama's take on power multipliers too seriously since according to him, regular super saiyan is weaker than kaioken x 20, which would mean that he would have still gotten his shit pushed in by suppressed frieza.

Moto Moro

Attached: ECZyqFeVUAAAc-_.jpg (381x540, 63K)

GOOD GRIEF HE'S NAKED

What the FUCK is that thing? It's horrifying.

this reminds of something... i don't really remember but, it's fucking horrifying

he's honestly gotten worse the younger he gets

Attached: ECZyp2wUEAAVujY.jpg (302x508, 47K)

my fucking cow, now this is truly horrifying

>SSJ3 JOBBING TO MERUS
FUCK YOU

THIS MAKES NO SENSE EVERYTHING BE DAMNED

Attached: IMG_0360.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

so his final form is his last form minus the 1 cm beard? lol

Where were these guys when it was time to defeat majin buu?

>more ss3kino
based
>it's jobbing again
fug

Attached: chad.jpg (366x300, 64K)

they really did ruin his design imo

Attached: oldro.jpg (650x350, 217K)

>w-w-well y-you know they only RECENTLY got this strong!!!

holy yikes this writing

>implying FUCKoei has the power to change anything

>Loses the chad withered wizard aesthetic that set him apart from all the other villains

>Now just a generic looking muscular guy with the same frame as cell

Man, SS2 and SS3 are so useless now.
No wonder Goku didn't bother with them for Broly and just went straight to SSG.

If kaiohken was merely a straight multiplier, then improving your body wouldn't allow you to handle higher levels.
If you go from 100 to 1000 through training, a kaiohken goes from 200 to 2000. Why would the 1000 PL body be able to have a higher multiplier than the 100.
I mean, if you look at the frieza fight, there's no way Goku is 20x stronger compared to the start of the fight.
Also, does using kaiohken cause his energy to drop? Seems like it based on Earth.

Attached: ElHitto.jpg (900x1200, 149K)

WHY IS YOUR FOREHEAD SO SMOOTH

I guarantee you this is because of some retarded editor thinking Moro was too "ugly looking", just like with imperfect cell. Fucking RUINED.

Attached: dragon-ball-super-daikaioh-vs-moro-magic-stealing-sealing-tecniq-1165722-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 137K)

>J

Old moro > young Moro

Like what? Your seasonal moeshit isekai sub-par shounen UWU SUGOI DESU fucking trash? Get the FUCK out of the CHADS' DEN, you simpering isekaibitch. OUT. AT ONCE.

Calling it now
Meerus has UI, that's why his hair is silver, and why he easily dodges high level shit

holy shit it makes so much sense. He even went from hunched over and kinda gross looking to literally having exactly perfect cell's proportions.

actually, i think SS2 was still more used than 1

>You seriously think Vegito’s more lethal attacks wouldn’t do Broly in?
CHADly had Whis literally running for his life. What the fuck is a weak jobbing shitter like Cuckgito gonna do?

El Tortazo...

>moro is thousands of years old
>had a beard even in flashbacks
>beard didn't change when he absorbed planets in flashbacks
>suddenly grows younger from absorbing energy
fuck off, give me back my demon grandpa

Jesus.. Look at this head. Its a fucking Dick.

lmao, you can't be serious.

is that pui-pui's race/planet?

use more buzzwords at once plz

*Millions of years old

Attached: El cabron.jpg (739x415, 80K)

Cope, isekaidog.

Enter PEACEku

Attached: 1566090260136.jpg (850x1024, 190K)

>"I mean.. you'd have to triple your strength to stand a cha--
>"ah ha ha ha..."
the single greatest moment in DBZ history.

Attached: 1540857256980.png (899x507, 414K)

How do we stop Toyo from wanking his donut steel OC?

Attached: Merus.png (286x980, 277K)

fair enough, guess I forgot. still, his head shape here is completely different to this shit

if i had to bet i'd say merus is toriyama's sole contribution to the arc

>SS3 jobbing again
Does this shit form have even one canon victory?

Both sleeping for fucking ever doing nothing.

why are the gary stus always androgynous guys with girly haircuts and robotic parts?

Attached: android-17-1070497-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 60K)

No, worst thing is they still use it to show how strong everyone is.

The moment I seen the page I already knew he'd job. Just stop fucking acting like it's a hot thing at this point, I'm tired to see it constantly lose.

headcanon. it's been established by the daizenshuu that kaioken is a simple multiplier.
that's the good thing about z, it's simple. you can always assume that a new form just multiplies base power by x. in super it seems a lot more arbitrary.

writers fetish

they're myths though. That's like saying humans shouldn't call themselves the smartest/best/strongest because of god.

Attached: girlsdoingstuff.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

>the Shitrendogs literally don't have a presence in the threads anymore after getting eviscerated the other day

Attached: 1496349249576.jpg (269x261, 23K)

THOT SQUAD

left is cute

Only cute one is the one with glasses. Middle looks like a dyke and right looks generic.

Maybe, but when was the last time SS2 was useful?

>everyone expecting bonyu to be the new waifu
>these semen demons show up out of nowhere

>forgetting the "d" in presence

>IESLB

>imitating the posting style of jirenscholars

Anyone else?

middle is cute in the panel where she's talking on the phone thing

>they're fucking shit up on 17's island
These bitches are about to get rekt

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

>liking the thots

>Jobdroid doing anything but jobbing

This is fucking pathetic lmao

>Left is just older Arale
>Right is Towa with #21's bra
Middle is the only unique one.

Goku goes SSG but the transformation destroys the whole surroundings (it does this now?) so the fight conveniently gets cancelled.

Attached: SSGod.jpg (1800x1200, 298K)

>MVP
>won the tournament
>first fighter to hurt Jiren
>SS3 tier in the manga, SSB tier in the anime
What was that? I couldn't hear you over all your coping.

>b-b-btw when you go SSG s-sometimes it just blows up the surrounding area for no reason e-even though it's never done that b-b-before haha
>retards still pretending like Toriyama checks the manga
I hate Pacofucko so god damn much.

The first time he used it and fought someone at his level it almost destroyed the universe. Nice to see Toyo bringing that concept back even if it's just to get Merus out of jobbing.

Be quiet, Shitren.

Attached: dogren admits defeat like a good pet.jpg (394x332, 51K)

she looks literally nothing like towa
the only feature she shares with arale are the glasses

>Won by hiding in rubble while the actual warriors took care of Jiren
>not canon
>SS3 is fodder and SSB is a jobber form anyways, also not canon.
Cope and Seethe

>implying that fighting a universe-busting GoD is the same as powering up to fight a weak shitter
You Toyopacos will defend anything lmao

>Merus
>jobbing

He doesn't even look impressed that much.

>n-n-not canon! m-muh jobber!
Not an argument. I win again.

post some 'canon' examples of him jobbing, then. I'll wait.
>inb4 cell
sneak attacks don't count.

Why is Cuckarot fighting Gerus Stu

>can't refute that the anime is not canon
>Won't accept facts shown in the canon manga
Kneel dog.

>nothing happens
>filler filler filler FILLER FILLER

What a pathetic fucking chapter

>it's a Toyopedro
>dogposting
IMMEDIATELY discarded.

>SS3 tier in the manga
Understatement. He would easily dispose of Goku at this form.

Attached: 17strengthmanga.png (464x412, 123K)

>no arguments
I win again.

>nothing happens
>filler filler filler FILLER FILLER
You just described the entire shitnga.

>a literal god form causing a spaceship to crack is unacceptable and over the line
kek

Fucking trunks destroyed him in the future

>Toyopup thinks its headcanon ravings deserve to be blessed with my illustrious and sagacious arguments
Know your place.

Exit SHITren.

Attached: Exit SHITren.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

did toeipedros just skip the last movie? Turning SSG definitely caused a shockwave in that too.

He's checking if Merus has UI and so far he seems pretty correct about it.

Attached: MerusUI.png (1800x1200, 2.39M)

Attached: 0071-022 v3a.jpg (445x634, 131K)

>+Why is SSG powering up destroying shit, that's literally never happened before
>-W-Well when Goku fought Beerus in SSG it almost blew up the universe...
>+So what? That's not the same as simply powering up
>-W-WELL FUCK YOU I-IT'S FINE OKAY MUH MANGA IS PERFECT REEEEEEEE
Pathetic.

>shockwaves are the same thing as destroying an entire ship by powering up
Toyopacos everyone

>different timeline
it was directly stated that the androids from the 'true' timeline were much stronger than their counterparts in trunks' timeline.

Merus is an angel confirmed

So what's Vegeta's endgame?

Attached: IMG_0334.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

SSG shockwaves happened in the battle with Toppo too

EPIC headcanon

>Toyo gave UI to his self insert
AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>causing the walls to crack are the same thing as destroying an entire ship
Toeispics, everyone.

What's with the mohawk obsession?

>Fusion dance Vegito
That’s Gogeta

This right here didn't destroy any rubble. So just be consistent with SSG transformations.

The training being cancelled was convenient to hide Merus being above Gods too.

Attached: CasualSSGTransformation.png (950x1400, 312K)

>STILL
>NOT
>AT
>YARDRAT

FUCK TACOSPICOHACKOTARO
NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS THIS CHAPTER
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>MUH MERUS MUH MERUS

>arguing semantics
Wow, did I just win again?

F-fuck off Toeishill... D-Delete this at ONCE...

Did you really expect anything else from that Tacopaco hack tracer?

>Toyopups having a meltdown

I know better than to argue semantics with someone of your ethnicity, toeipedro.

>chapter comes out
>it's unbearable filler shit with no plot progression and no reason for existence
>Toyocucks start having a meltdown
>Toeintellectuals sit back and kek

Post characters stronger than SHITren and DOGly. I'll start.

Attached: Kneel before me.png (311x651, 66K)

>admitting that he knows better than to argue with me
Good pup. You're learning your place.

As did Zarbon. Goku can't stop eating the stuff when his Prince is around.

Attached: prince vegeta's greatest ally - dirt-sama - fighting dirty gets results, scrubs.jpg (491x170, 42K)

Goku notices that meerus is shady and hiding his true power

based toyotaro slowing down the manga story so toei's sweatshop can catch up

Reminder that the new thot is a fat whale.

Attached: ECY-o18UcAEhkGv.jpg (1268x1453, 221K)

>two toeilet spammers pretending SSG causing a ship's walls to crack breaks the canon
>toyopups having a meltdown
you cucks try this shit every month before the full chapter comes out and is 10/10 as usual
the anime is never coming back, cope and concede

>this is the level of damage control Toyopups are at

Attached: 1499719130615.png (720x662, 372K)

Do you enjoy the Broly "his power is mazimum" Hulk meme becoming canon?

>Toyo wanking his oc
>10/10 chapter

t. Toyo

>10/10 as usual
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: the taco perspective.png (312x465, 175K)

>10/10 as usual

Attached: 1477554201128.png (512x530, 461K)

Gross.

>why does the Prince command his subjects
Who can say?

>fight his battles
Who fought his battles when slapping Gokek's shit (twice)? Really though, Frieza tried to have the vacuum of space handle business only to get shut down. He tried, but failure was guaranteed. Needs to improve his networking skills.

What's with all the shots of Cheelai's ass in the movie?

>Stronger than JOBren
>Stronger than JOBly
MERUS CHADS RISE UP

Attached: CHADRUS.jpg (840x1060, 203K)

>chapter is literally filler with Toyo giving his self-insert a handjob
>10/10
You fucking Toyopacos make me want to puke

I did.

Attached: b2ea33ae539ba68ad87de4ce92fae33d.jpg (950x688, 241K)

Attached: hit_dragon_ball_by_zika_arts_dasr5r8-pre.jpg (1191x671, 66K)

*paragus

He's either an Angel-in-training, or some actual new Angel hiding his power.

Maybe 17 wishing back the 6 erased Universes happened after all, and Merus is from one of them.

why don't we have two separate threads for anime and manga? surely as the chads of Yea Forums, we deserve it. Then we can avoid all this stupid toyo vs toei shitposting.

COPE

Because manga-centric threads die with 15 posts from three anons kek

So SSGSS Gogeta could beat Beerus, right?

No

Why doesn't Toriyama give Yamchad a cute Saiyan chick to mate with?

HxHchads are the chads of Yea Forums, dumb dog

Attached: hiatusxhiatus.jpg (1332x601, 260K)

Spicposters will remain contained.

I think this would be a good idea. The manga thread could be discussing the new chapters, and the anime thread could be shitposting while they wait for it to come back.

Ore wa suppa Be-GUHEH...

Attached: 1536615647463.jpg (576x432, 54K)

>recover from nothing
Let's find out (the obvious).

>Trucks
>ace
That would be .

>m-muh Super training
>Gilded Fridge w-wouldn't job again
Picture related.

>citation
>not the source material
What were you thinking?

Attached: Dirty tactics prevails - Scrubs wail - Gokek would do well to learn how to properly use the environm (468x386, 90K)

hehe

Attached: Screenshot (53).png (279x333, 56K)

Exactly how mechanical are 17 and 18?

What's an emperor and an insignificant prince, compared to a KING.

Attached: King.png (1000x748, 443K)

Can Merus still be fixed? I think him being such a Gary Stu yet not contributing to the overall plot has been a waste.

Attached: Merus_profile.png (315x583, 506K)

>destroyed dogly
Yes, so is his prince Bejito-sama

depends what he does in the final battle

>still no chapter release

Fucking when?

Nice headcanon.

>misrepresentation
As before, about the same (as 'Mecha Frieza'). That's just canon.

As usual, unplanned business leading to 'retcons'.

>wakes up
>deletes your empire
Nothing personnel, lizard.

>myths
>even Vegeta met one as a boy

Does Broly have lots of fangirls?

Who cares, the manga sucks

Sure.

Attached: hunter.png (302x133, 74K)

Holy fuck, this entire arc is a fucking disaster. Literally fanspiction tier garbage AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody to translate this shit?

>Vegeta still not at Yardrat
Dropped. Fucking dropped. This entire chapter is pointless. Another month of waiting for fucking nothing.

The arc was good
Toyo just ruined it

He's half the size of Jiren and 1/8th the size of LSSJ Broly, yet he face mogs, strength mogs and dick mogs the both of them.

I hate inconsistent writing like that. At least with Beerus they could pull a
> sleeps all the time
> is dangerous overall and may go overboard and cause havoc
With this galactic patrol bullshit they went over the scale. Turns out Frieza was nothing, Buu was nothing, everything was nothing, those guys are almost god level. And so I thought manga wasn't going to pull shit like this.

Potara multipliers
Blue KK
Blue Evolution

>Buu almost destroys the entire universe, almost wipes out the Kaioshin (and therefore Beerus), meaning the universe would be fucked
>Pacohacko's self-insert Gary Stu does nothing about it

Kek

>treated as a ragdoll
>proud of it
Riveting.

>go back and read
Vegeta as the main villain was no different. Even with a foe 77% stronger than him (gap larger than what the official values suggest between Frieza and Goku) landing Kamehameha, he just rides it, slips it and takes no actual damage. Granted, he didn't get himself sliced in half by his own move like Frieza. Got me there.

>capitalizing "of"
Why?

>mastered gold
I don't recall him putting on a good show in the ToP with his 'power' (least of all with that form). Neither in the anime nor in the manga. And you say something changed? He certainly learned to run and get (more) help. Sort of like when having daddy to back him up (getting him killed, too). This time his ally beats him up, too. Just afraid they would double team him (when they keep insisting on 1v1)? Pathetic. Train more. Not that it would save him from fusion (dumb enough to let it happen, certainly).

>W-WELL I ONLY GOT THAT STRONG L-LAST WEEK!! I TRAINED WITH JACO-SAMA WHO IS ACTUALLY WHIS LEVEL!!

>one chapter is filler
>NOOOOO NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH WAAAAAH
>despite DBZ having multiple shitty filler chapters
jesus, nothing else going on in your lives, guys? I though you were supposed to be the 'chads of Yea Forums'.

Attached: 4ba.jpg (485x480, 61K)

First of all DBZ was weekly
Second of all it was comfy and soulful

This is just pathetic, hiatusfag.

>Kek
it was also BS but not on the scale of people popping left and right on the level above Buu. It's even inconsistent within DBS since they had to take fucking Roshi and team to do stuff in the tournament.

>stronger than kekrus-sama
Cope

>REEEEEEEEEE MERUS IS BUU-TIER BECAUSE HE DODGED A FEW SS3 HITS EVEN THOUGH SS3 IS WEAKER THAN BUU
retards

Yes

Gogeta >>> Broly = Beerus

>w-w-why don't you get used to no chapters like us whisperpedos do?
Not everyone wants to spend their day just masturbating to shotacon pornography like you do, whisperpedo.

>SS3 IS WEAKER THAN BUU
Source? According to the average Mangashill Base Goku is 3480298409309834 times stronger than he was in the Buu saga thanks to offscreen powerboosts that are never talked about. Therefore SS3 Goku should be able to take on Super Buu at the very least now, and decimate Kid Buu (which is the version that killed the Kaioshin and should have been stopped, btw).

>Dodges a attack from base form Goku
>WOW HOW STRONG HE MUST BE ANGEL-TIER FOR SURE
Cope, he's a weak bitch who'd get trashed by actual strong foes.

>Pic not related

*Broly > Beerus > Jobgeta

you still don't get it, do you? let me explain:
hxh are the chads of Yea Forums because we have interests outside of anime and manga. We contribute to society. Our lives don't revolve around our favourite manga; it's just one of our many interests. The monthly shitshow around the manga not being interesting enough in these threads just goes to show the opposite is true for you DBcucks.

>According to the average Mangashill Base Goku is 3480298409309834 times stronger than he was in the Buu saga
nice headcanon

>I-I HAVE A LIFE I SWEAR

kek

zarbon is undefeated against jobgeta

>3m16s
Fuck you, Sean. You're a hack.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, pathetic.

>pedophile faggot wants me to believe he's a well-adjusted member of society
Nice headcanon, whisperpedo.

anime DBS Goku has absurd base power level. in manga in theory base Goku (at the beginning of DBS) was weaker than 100% namek Frieza. We can assume that still his much stronger in SS3 than he was at his max during buu saga.
So current Goku SS3 > Goku SS3 in buu saga. This guy Merus or whatever being as strong as he is it's just BS contradicting everything, starting from Frieza saga.

ITT we come up with ideas on how Toei will fix this shitpile of an arc
>Meerus is base Goku level at most, gets destroyed when Goku turns SS
>Moro is stronger than SSB KKx20 and SSBE, on top of having magic
>Buu only counters Moro's magic, doesn't actually fight him since he's too weak
>Gohan and the Z fighters quell the prison riots in filler episodes
>Goku and Vegeta finish of Moro by overloading him with energy like Goku did to that monster in Babidi's ship
>Tons of comic relief moments to give the arc a bit more life, including a hilarious scene where Goku thinks Moro is a type of food and Vegeta tries dancing to distract Moro
Any other ideas bros?

Lol, what change? Apart from that one page because of the angle it is in, in the rest Moro looks like the same just without the wrinkles. Anyone who says otherwise needs to go and check their eyes immediately..

>Toei
>fix

kek they'll somehow make the scaling even worse

>this
>Meerus is base Goku level at most, gets destroyed when Goku turns SS
gonna be Meerus obliterating SSG

>vegeta
>finish off the villain

Attached: 1553974607772.jpg (194x260, 9K)

>Vegeta the gag villain
You mean anti-hero?

>all I like
Thanks, I will.

>knows that's garbage
>posts image from before his fall from grace
>lizard brains

Are you trying to sabotage your side?

Ah, so you were just fucking up, thus .

Attached: gilded fridge sees the prince's pride.jpg (508x717, 75K)

can't wait to watch it on the TV in my flying car when the anime finally comes back

HEY.. You know.. last arc the entire damn UNIVERSE was at stake. Why didn't this fuck care enough to participate? Why didn't Jaco nor anyone else ever suggest him, if he's such a powerful God-level fighter?

Attached: IMG_0358.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

i don't think you want to start talking about gag characters, friend

Attached: bulma gets whored out.png (1024x768, 730K)

at this point they are contradicting everything from the arc before this one

Why is Merus such a gary stu

Attached: IMG_0362.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

>New chapter comes out
>>L-literally fanspiction
>>Holy shit, ToyOpac0 r-ruined it, MANGA is not canon
>>Shitposts after shitposts
>>(Insert character) is much better in the anime
>>The anime version of UI is better
>>Hōpu Sōdooooooooo
>>W-wow, tracetaro at it again, CHADnime looks better
C-C-C-CHADnime

Attached: C-C-CHADNIME.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>fall from grace
literally MVP'd a multiverse tournament in the last arc while the jobbing vegetable watched from the bench

Attached: 1555135941282.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

>end game
see: Already pawing for it.

Attached: 1561542144947 bra.gif (500x194, 2.05M)

they never asked jaco about it, they just recruited all of their friends. the kais don't keep track of every cop in the fucking galaxy.

more like
>anime is already considered inconsistent
>have high hopes for the manga
>this chapter makes it fansite level

>except driving Frieza to desperation and saving Gokek
>b-but nothing else
Cope.

he forgot
>people deeming the chapter shit and the manga ruined based on untranslated leaks

>New chapter is shit
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but the anime!

have we seen the cliffhanger page yet?

>Frieza was never a threat to the universe, the Merus was just too lazy to take him out
>Cell was never a threat to the universe, he would have gotten destroyed the moment he ran into Merus
>Buu was never a threat to the universe, eventually he would have gotten vaporized by Merus due to causing so much destruction
>The galactic patrol even knew about the namekian dragon balls so they could have just wished back everyone as well
Basically nothing in Z mattered. Merus and the galactic patrol would have fixed everything eventually if Goku and co failed.

>Basically nothing in Z mattered.
yup, this
it's fairy tail all over again. people who were in contact with it know what I'm talking about

>gag villain
>villain
Not too with it, I see. Filler, no less (from Super, too).

Vegeta's petulant new servant to Bra did well back the number one vassal.

>count as his win
Yes, Vegeta was in the fight and Frieza lost during that period. Rather simple stuff. We've been over the finer details before.

>forget something undone
Probably for the best. Contradicts reality, you see. There isn't even another timeline where it happened. Even were it so (it isn't), the one we continue from isn't it. It is time to accept AT's will like how Gokek has.

Attached: goku in the afterglow of jobbing to his prince for 3-0.png (665x1024, 878K)

>O muh weaker than Vegito trunks
>O muh base goku holding off Jiren
>O muh SSG Vegeta vs SSR Black
>O muh Kefla vs Doghan

>implying
Though it is true he lurks behind Goku. 3-0, soon.

Attached: 3-0 via blow from behind incoming.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Remember the time you retold two movies and fucked them up?
I thought you'd get cancelled...
But you didn't.

Remember the time you forgot to check trunks' hair color, and said goku never kissed chichi?
I thought you'd explain it...
But you didn't.

Remember the times you'd asspull power up your
robot boys, and give goku gohan's promised
blanco form?
I thought you'd drop ratings...
But you didn't.

There were plenty of things I did to put up with you,
to keep me coping, to tolerate you, and there are
so many things I expected from
you when you returned from
hiatus...
But you didn't.

Attached: dcakwcc-41847bcb-b84c-489a-aa7c-5981d134dc38.png (477x441, 169K)

>every cop
He is apparently the #1 one, so why not put him into consideration from ANYONE.

>literally talking to himself

Vegeta "meerus is suspicious there is something wrong with him"
Goku says the same , the story tells you that he isnt an ordinary guy. In fact goku is convinced that he is hiding his power, why? Why isn't he helping his friends if he is this powerful?
People are so braindead in this community they can barely understand the basics of storytelling anymore. Sad

who would put him into consideration? The kais obviously don't know much about the galactic patrol. Beerus wouldn't know about him. Jaco obviously doesn't know how strong he is. Whis probably knows, but wouldn't care enough to tell the others.

Because he is hiding his fucking true power and so far only goku and vegeta noticed it holy shit it's literally hammered on you the whe fucking arc. How can someone be so dumb? Why cant you read?

New Broly is for women. "Muh sexy savage fantasy", jesus. I miss the old Broly for men, just a raging maniac.

>but
But nothing. This was already covered.

>actually wants to go forward with suggesting Cold has less gains from his forms
Should have just taken a knee, friend.

>said he could
By all means, post the page from the source material.

>was different
You base this on what from the source material? Earlier you blathered on about this. I was willing to overlook it before, but how long are you going to harp on about this head canon?

>was only making suggestions
No, if it were so, I wouldn't have called you on it. That you keep citing nonsense is part of your problem.

>can't even comprehend what 50% might relate to
You should probably stop and read the manga before pressing on.

>explains back what I already covered
Are you actually retarded?

Well then WHY is he hiding his power? What reasoning there is to keep it hidden for so long.

>Gohan and the Z fighters
Stop being a humanfag.

>Implying OG Broly wasn't for women too

>don't worry Beerus, I'll give you the challenge the Super Saiyan God couldn't

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (426x417, 44K)

He's not, he's for shitposters (forma Nipponese) and fujos

>if
It isn't an option (even allowing for Super). Whis can't rewind enough to undo Frieza losing for 1-1. Getting two more wins on top of that? Don't get your hopes up, sport. Gag status won't be working out for him like you may be hoping (not going to suddenly use toon force).

>started with 2-0
No, I made that later. I'd started long before Super with how Vegeta is undefeated against Goku (later making it a "reminder").

>turn on any character mentioned
Not aware of how absolutes work, then? You know it only takes one exception to bring them down, do you not?

Attached: Fridge acting out to get the attention of his beloved monkey shota - return to me my prince.jpg (322x349, 48K)

That's the fucking mystery about him, WHY is he hiding his power instead of helping everyone. Some says he is a traitor and work for moro etc etc
That's the damn point moron, dont expect the story to reveal everything in one chapter. It's called building intrigue

Faggot

>another chapter where nothing happens
alright. series and threads dropped. was fun while it lasted.

>J
>expecting anything else from Supa Saiyajobber Tree
see: >used to show how strong others are
Ultimate jobber form.

Attached: I call this Super Saiyan 0-3 - A form to job even further beyond - Carrot prepares himself for Princ (333x269, 25K)

This arc started amazingly but now it's as boring as Moros personality

Because Merus is secretely evil.

>fujos
Soooo women.

Merus is actually El Grande Padre. He grew so powerful he became canon.

>only then negates non-canon source
Boy, you niggers are easy to con. Would have been fucking amazing to have these topics during GT's original run (much less DB proper...movies, filler, specials and all). Every fucking new thing is canon to you idiots.

>how canon
For going against the source material? For not being of it? Not at all. Doesn't have AT saying it is (to allow contradiction), either. Nor will it ever be so (Nips don't give a shit about that term nor really have a proper word for it as with 'artificial human' distinctions).

>multipliers
>SS
Non-canon.

>if
It is.

>all this nonsense
see: >Daiz
No. Just stick to canon.

>can just wrongly assume
If only it worked that way. Hell, I'd be game for some more official bullshit for Super so at least fan discussions can work the system as a game (trying to fix the hot mess made for us). How have they gone this long without a multiplier being made even for SSG? Do the Japs still not realize how well the fandom takes to that shit? Or is it just the the NEET fans back home happen to not care (unlike the rest of the world)?

>Merus (Forma Verdadera) shows up next chapter
People have been asking for this since the start of the arc. At this point I'm not sure what him being evil would change.

Seems like it, yes. Easier and safer to do callbacks like this.

Where was this supposed editor to tell AT the glittery sticks are fucking shit, so give them MUSCLES. Where is the fucking blood? Why would they aim for an even younger audience than the original series with fans aging up (but not out)? They're riding nostalgia for the most part, so hoping for new people seems pretty dumb.

>madman triples his PL
>loses anyway
Who can stop him from jobbing to his Prince? How much is enough? When does it end?

Attached: old man vegeta - 10-0 over Senior Carrot.jpg (1024x1214, 175K)

why even bother responding to that retard's samefagging?

>the hair
>the eyes
>UI
Not liking Huriza's chances with Merus-sama, bros...Not gonna lie. Better lay low until the heat is off.

The Filipino Super cartoon did well with kids in Japan and the manga sells well. Toriyama doesn't give a fuck about the western audience, you should know that by now.

>new mohawk whore
>gave her a ki blade
Okay.

>multiple elven ears
>both are not-18
And then there is the tube top (again). I don't even want to touch on the last one (an even worse version of voredroid only to be surpassed by fat r63 Jeice elsewhere).

>these random monsters
For a brief moment, a glance made me think we had moved on from Pui Pui's people to Yakon's.

I want her to choke me to death

based merusue-sama

epstein pls

Weren't there more universes in the past? The jobless angels have a rogue escape into obscurity as an officer for U7 (of all places)?

>rewarding cheaters
*raffs at you*

Attached: pomf - what are we going to do against the wall bejita-sama - sex bot wants the prince.jpg (551x934, 257K)

Make your meds, Toriyama. You're senile.

I hate the manga.

Why is everyone so butthurt about Merrus? Even if he has UI it was already stablished angels are not the only ones that came up with the bases pf such technique
>inb4 it contradicts everything from Z
How? We dont know when Merrus joined the GP, that might've happened between the end of the Buu saga and the start of DBS

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 039 - The Omen of Son Goku's Awakening - 28.png (935x1400, 379K)

>don't think
Clearly. We discuss a gag villain (Frieza in his current state), then you loudly proclaim you are the dumbest there is (with your anime-only picture to back the claim).

>MVP
17? What about him?

Attached: 17 asking the real questions - why won't AT ever let the MC beat his rival.jpg (275x602, 58K)

>hides behind a rock and fights jobbers while Freeza racks up the most eliminations and takes care of all the big players
the only thing 17 is MVP of is wish-wasting

Where are those lizard-brained dipshits from earlier? I told you faggots what's up, but you can't see the writing on the wall (as usual).

See:

Attached: Officer Bejita-sama thinking up the trumped-up charges for Fridge's arrest - 2-1 (Vegeta) soon. (173x282, 24K)

Remember the time you had Goku promise he would beat Bejita-sama in their rematch? I thought you having Goku keep bringing it up meant he might even things up...
But you didn't.

Attached: AT telling lies - goku will never defeat vegeta.jpg (331x352, 49K)

>implying some cat can stand up to top cop
kek

What is Merus's scoreboard now?

To pound away at his will as with the Gokufags. He will submit like the rest. I enjoy breaking them. Without Gokeks to remind, uppity trash have to suffice.

Attached: Carrot Crusher Bejita-sama.png (413x626, 251K)

>AT doesn't care
He does (about money). The gent I'd been replying to was on about a supposed case of editor interference (reference to things that actually used to happen, but probably don't anymore with AT surrounded by 'Yes Men'). Were it so, I'd like to think they wouldn't just tell him to make Moro more traditional, but pump up the heroes, make things more brutal/visceral, etc. Obviously, nothing of the sort is so. We don't even get any worthwhile lewd conduct.

>Merus stronger than el Legendario Super Saiyajín
No puedo creerlo hermanos, mis genes mexicanos no aceptan esto wey. Anime es mejor.

>of all the things to whine about
>targets the wish that saved everyone
Fucking unreal...

Hot

3-0 if only referring to just the saiyans.

see . Now see his proper place.

Attached: 1553405810551 lizard.jpg (459x393, 56K)

Actually goku and freiza are the jobber

>brings back a bunch of donut steel jobbers we'll never see again
yeah what a great wish lol

Character development I guess. He may eventually get tired about ruling and administrating his empire.

>Bejita-sama...

Attached: gokek.png (951x841, 345K)

>You want me to save you from Frieza again??

>Bejita-sama.... ONEGAI!!!

Attached: gokek2.png (821x658, 1.56M)

vegeta was my favourite character before these threads

As opposed to...? You should be able to solve for this.

I want DBS to be released like a Kentaro Miura manga.

>wanting moeshit

Attached: 1475319644984.jpg (789x351, 216K)

It is never going to happen.

Just like Goku beating Vegeta will never happen. If he plays his cards right, Vegeta won't have to save him from himself like the time he lost his streak (and Vegeta made Frieza lose his own). Imagine needing to borrow Vegeta's daughter's guardian angel just to beat a lizard.

>telling lies
I remember one of the most telling in canon. Quite the foreshadowing for the eventual 2-0.

Attached: yfw your vassal believes your lies.jpg (408x269, 47K)

literally anything (including wishing for a boat) would have been better than bringing back a bunch of discarded jobbers so they can live in irrelevance forever

zeno should have called bullshit and re-erased them all

Attached: Friezas bitch.jpg (622x236, 52K)

Why is the vegetashitter so dumb?

>Zeno should have
Zeno would have erased the remainder without that wish.

not in the outline

>cites non-canon
I would post Frieza's status, but he's perma-dead. Super will have to suffice, but do you really need reminding of how things have been going beyond those provided in this very thread thus far? Perhaps some help from the Pride Troopers? Kale?

I ain't the one who failed to read and understand the source material. AT's will is clear. Gokek accepts it. Why can't you?

Attached: hfw vegeta will kill goku for him one day - 3-0 can't come soon enough.jpg (1239x821, 87K)

>B-BEJITA-SAMA!!!! TANOMU!!!!

Attached: goku scream.jpg (883x835, 381K)

Attached: gokek put down by his master bejita-sama for 3-0 - jobbing season is over for this pet dog.png (640x475, 463K)

Will never archive ultra instinct

Post the outline. Or cope. 17 is your MVP.

~192191457
See what I mean.

Attached: 1487615037565.jpg (419x400, 28K)

Freeza defeated the Pride Troopers though. One of which was the main antagonist. If you're trying to bait Freezafriends, bringing up the ToP isn't the best way to go about it.

Attached: CHADly and the virgin prince.jpg (1186x856, 820K)

Will never need it. Not against Goku.

Attached: bed of the undefeated - royal chamber of the prince - warrior sleeps.jpg (214x200, 23K)

Attached: implying I'll ever keep my promise to krillin - goku the terrible friend and worse rival - vege (262x192, 8K)

He keeps going.

Attached: 1543530484967.jpg (624x465, 49K)

>525 posts
>71 posters

Attached: 1504154836636.png (320x240, 93K)

>post the outline to prove that something only mentioned in the non-canon anime and not included in the Toriyama-supervised manga is filler garbage
unnecessary, we have everything we need to make that designation

>loses his streak against Vegeta
>seeks help only to job to it as a gag villain
Does it really need to be retread again (here, after all the coverage above)?

>defeated
What version are you focusing on, boy-o? Manga, presumably.

>helped defeat a main antagonist
Vegeta has had plenty. Remember that time Frieza won as one? Wait...no, who was it that defeated the MC in canon (and has never lost to him)? Definitely wasn't the lizardlet.

>trying
Ain't no 'try' to it. The truth does plenty to set the vermin off.

>size mog
That's all you've got? You're like a little baby.

Attached: Giantgeta vs Manletku.jpg (461x308, 80K)

all me

Attached: bloomer's GP repair shop.png (500x750, 624K)

>who was it that defeated the MC in canon
Only one comes to mind, it was Piccolo Daimao.

>keeps going
AT wills 3-0. What else can really be said? Just how it is and shall be.

Attached: gokek knows a rival that will complete him shall come to earth soon - jobber vassal lives to serve h (498x368, 1.08M)

Attached: vegetable tells chestnutlet to pick up that can v1a - edit.jpg (946x637, 255K)

^^192191898
Dance for me, dogpuppet, dance.

>I give up
Familiar. Perhaps you would do well to have your shit together before trying your luck.

Attached: Concessionku - Surrenders to his Prince.jpg (934x500, 137K)

>t. Gero
Should have stuck around for the ending, doc.

Attached: spare me bejita-sama - kiss my wife instead of taking your rightful 1-0 over this lowly vassal my pr (971x1015, 455K)

Attached: 1493241330293.gif (500x375, 1017K)

Let's just be real for a moment. It was going to happen. Gokek doesn't learn. Vegeta ain't so sweet he is going to let such naivety go unpunished.

Attached: bejita-sama spots a fool with his guard down v2.jpg (223x431, 39K)

And I did, just to watch bejita job.

Attached: 1560643743067.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

>doing his master's bidding under threat of pain and death

Attached: whose gloves could those be, baldy.jpg (933x799, 197K)

>job
Not to Gokek. That's for sure.

Attached: 16 knows the score - Vegeta defeated Goku.jpg (559x391, 69K)

>words
Outcomes.

Attached: 1-0 and 2-0 - Bejita-sama's greatest hits - Undefeated Against the MC Collection.jpg (240x610, 81K)

And Vejobber conceded, which are the outcomes

>111
Must be a sign. AT is among us. But what could it mean? Maybe the fabled third KO victory over his vassal?

>KO
>KO again
2-0 per AT's will.

Attached: Super Saiyan 3-0 - The Prince of Undefeated Streaks against the MC.jpg (564x871, 94K)

People still watch this boomer shit?

Attached: 1531218454391.png (306x306, 112K)

>ginyuposting

I won again. Wow. Didn't think it would be so free.

Attached: jiren tucks vegeta in - sleep warrior - respect paid to he who is without losses against the MC.jpg (640x608, 52K)