Character says lolicon

>character says lolicon
>subs read pedophile

Attached: 1565563003481.png (1080x1080, 724K)

Pedo mad

Attached: 1566246365935.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Why does Rika turn me on so much?

Attached: 1561332364559.png (185x185, 43K)

>Character makes a pun
>Subtitle has a entirelly different pun
depending on the context it may be right, but most of the time it isn't

Attached: hell.png (313x327, 187K)

Attached: 113255351315513.jpg (1053x1183, 233K)

Why people post this out-context?

>no subs using cunny yet

>character says bitch
>subs read slut

Attached: 1565325562796.png (564x542, 108K)

>character says hot cake
>subs read pancake

t. bigot

>dicklet
>loneliness
>virginity
>manchildness
There are many possible answers to why you are the way that you are. I don't see any good ones.

>character says "Fight!"
>subs read "Do your best!"

Attached: 1535837283815.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>Loli calls man a pedophile
>I get an erection
Why do they do this?

lolicon is a fictional term for fictional characters in a fictional settings.

pedophilia is a problem.

a japanese man touching little girls inappropriately is a crime.

a lolicon anime touching little animes inappropriately is (99% of the time) a joke/gag/skit.

I think your brain isn't working properly. You should be feeling ashamed and nothing else. I suggest you go to a vet to fix you.

I like how putting Rika in the OP pretty much guarantees Juju shows up

are you new to anime?

Hey juju how long until you come up with something new? Are you a retard that gets happy when she's able to repeat the same thing over and over while clapping?

Lolicon is animu drawing, pedophilia is real people
lolis are often the oldest person in the show but just look young

No, are you going to go to the vet to fix your brain like I told you?

"Faito" should just read in the subtitles as "faito", we all understand what it means. Pic related

Attached: E4A12E41-93F8-44DA-AB61-3C5ADDBE3D82.jpg (1242x676, 153K)

Nips oftentimes refer to real life pedos as lolicon

Lolis are 2D only

Attached: fullsizeoutput_139f.jpg (900x1260, 215K)

I'm not here to entertain you. Try using the hide post option if I'm boring to you.

They technically mean the same thing but in the U.S pedophile pretty much means child molester which is different.

>I'm not here to entertain you I'm here to look like a retard
Well at least it's working, good on you

Salisbury steak.

At least I don't look like an incel. Bad for you.

Is little retard mad now? Are you going to cry and leave after repeating a few more of your replies? Don't forget to tell us you need to go after you run out of your posts

I believe you have used the same mockery before. Kind of ironic coming from someone who dislikes monotony from others and yet still enjoys making the same threads and posts. It's okay, you don't have much imagination, I get it.

I imagine multiple people can come up with similar insults, when it comes to you it's just repeating the same things to the death. Ironic seeing your response, really. You should get it into what's left of your brain that not everyone here is the same person. Just shows how many people are already used to your attempts at being 'funny' or 'clever' at least by your standard

>character exclaims "Hi" in surprise
>subtitles read "Yes?"

Nope. Something tells me is you, and now you're trying to defend your poor lack of imagination to insult me. It's fine, I forgive you for being this boring, and also try to understand that after four years of bullying, everyone can get short of ideas.

why can't Yea Forums learn from /jp/ and not give a shit about other people's views? no one would bat an eye over there even if you said you're into real children

Attached: 1547132557656.png (888x720, 371K)

This image is based on a real girl though

>/jp/
>giving a crap about that troglodyte's hole

日本語なんですけどpedophileとロリコンと同じ意味ですよ
覚えとけ

Whatever you say, I guess you can't actually comprehend that there's more than one person replying to you here. Putting everyone in the same bag of retardation as you is another good example of your moronic behaviour.
>bullying
You throwing temper tantrums sure was funnier back in the days but even then you were still repeating the same shit

Attached: 1537912644614.jpg (581x443, 58K)

I'd take a troglodyte's hole over a normalfag central if I could

Not everyone is blessed with the mental fortitude to be an unabashed pedophile

Attached: 1480439592663.jpg (1438x2000, 1.1M)

>I guess you can't actually comprehend that there's more than one person replying to you here
I just think your posting style and the way you are always bored of everythig makes me thing you are the same person.
Btw, remember what I told you, hiding a post is an option.

Remember what everyone told you, leaving this place when you have nothing to say is an option too. Anyone would be bored of seeing the same posts over and over again unless they are a retard like you. Again with putting everyone into the same bag as you, not everybody has a clearly distinct style like you, although much of it comes from you being able to post only 4 things

another anti loli bait thread youve been very active today

Why the hell are you still replying to me? I'm boring remember, do you want to die of boredom?

I'm having fun of seeing you actually trying to come up with something and failing miserably, like some other anons already did in the past with you, all have different tactics. It's entertaining seeing a retard trying to act smart, although you are already starting to sound like a broken record again, getting on the defensive and crying whenever someone points out your stupidity

If you say so. I'm not being defensive of crying at all tho, but I will leave you believe.

Attached: tumblr_p65n2qqHzD1ru0b90o3_500.gif (500x250, 1.2M)

You are crying enough for you to stop having proper grammar again. Or maybe the only time you can write properly is when you repeat after someone else. Maybe instead of sitting here first thing in the morning go read that dictionary. If it weren't for you being an idiot I'd say you could even blend in if you knew how to write.

Hi